+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Assange: Facebook, Google, Yahoo spying tools for US intelligence

1. Link to Post #61
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: Assange: Facebook, Google, Yahoo spying tools for US intelligence

Quote Posted by Pillowtalk (here)
    Quote Posted by Oliver S (here)
    @Pillowtalk

My views on Israel are my own, and they are none of your business.

As it happens, I disagree wholeheartedly with Israel's behaviour, and I do not consider its existence either necessary or useful. I regret that so many Palestinians whose home that land truly is have been displaced and mistreated to satisfy the political ambitions of people like the Rothschilds.

If you will say I cannot be Jewish because I criticise Israel, then you are more foolish than I have come to expect. In my own country, there were signatories to a statement by Jewish people deploring the actions of Israel, signed by such famous British Jews as Zoe Wanamaker and Stephen Fry, and in the United States Noam Chomsky remains a staunch critic of Israel and both it's foreign and domestic policies. The United Kingdom is my home, and I have no wish to live anywhere else. I do not wish my home stolen, nor do I wish to steal another's home.

Jewish people are not one group with one mind.

We are the Jews... Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

You know, if you say "you do not support Israel, so you are not a Jew" and "You do not have a huge nose, so you are not a Jew", you are forcing the facts to meet your definition, not your definition to meet the facts, and that is not a logical path to take. You criticised Lord Sidious earlier for using a majuscule 'J' for 'Jew'. I'm sorry, but it is the standard English practice to refer to peoples with capital letters, as we would say the English, the Indians, the Chinese, the Catholics, the Taoists... It's called common courtesy, I'm sorry if it's lost on you.

None of my business, yet you go on to clarify, hhmmmm.
    & FYI, nothing is lost on me, having friends dye for the Israeli agenda, tends to wake you up some-what. I get the sense that you do not like me much, ho-hum

PT
    Why would we ''like'' you when all you did in this thread is cause trouble?
    I used to be what you could call a jew hater, no secret around here.
    I have friends on this site of jewish bloodlines whose wellbeing is VERY important to me.
    You lump them in with the ''bad guys'' and you wonder if we like you?
    Are you extracting the michael?

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

You don't, do you? And here I find you so endearing. (I told you the lowest form of wit was so much fun)

I clarified of my own free will, not because you had any right to expect it. I notice, though, that that is all you focus on. Does your bigotry not withstand logical argument? Of course not, bigotry is inherently irrational, as you are proving yourself to be.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

modwiz (22nd July 2011)

4. Link to Post #63
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Watch the vid https://youtube.com/watch?v=a5wqMX5jpaM - & read the rest of my posts, Mod in training, training being the operative word.

PT

5. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Watch the vid https://youtube.com/watch?v=a5wqMX5jpaM - & read the rest of my posts, Mod in training, training being the operative word.

PT
    So, which banned member are you again?

6. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

PT
    Yes well this mod "in training" can still ban your racist arse if you don't stop, so please, whistle a tune I'll like and I'll get my big shoes on ;-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Lord Sidious (22nd July 2011)

8. Link to Post #66
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    @Pillowtalk

My views on Israel are my own, and they are none of your business.

As it happens, I disagree wholeheartedly with Israel's behaviour, and I do not consider its existence either necessary or useful. I regret that so many Palestinians whose home that land truly is have been displaced and mistreated to satisfy the political ambitions of people like the Rothschilds.

If you will say I cannot be Jewish because I criticise Israel, then you are more foolish than I have come to expect. In my own country, there were signatories to a statement by Jewish people deploring the actions of Israel, signed by such famous British Jews as Zoe Wanamaker and Stephen Fry, and in the United States Noam Chomsky remains a staunch critic of Israel and both it's foreign and domestic policies. The United Kingdom is my home, and I have no wish to live anywhere else. I do not wish my home stolen, nor do I wish to steal another's home.

Jewish people are not one group with one mind.

We are the Jews... Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

You know, if you say "you do not support Israel, so you are not a Jew" and "You do not have a huge nose, so you are not a Jew", you are forcing the facts to meet your definition, not your definition to meet the facts, and that is not a logical path to take. You criticised Lord Sidious earlier for using a majuscule 'J' for 'Jew'. I'm sorry, but it is the standard English practice to refer to peoples with capital letters, as we would say the English, the Indians, the Chinese, the Catholics, the Taoists... It's called common courtesy, I'm sorry if it's lost on you.

None of my business, yet you go on to clarify, hhmmmm.
    & FYI, nothing is lost on me, having friends dye for the Israeli agenda, tends to wake you up some-what. I get the sense that you do not like me much, ho-hum

PT
    Why would we ''like'' you when all you did in this thread is cause trouble?
    I used to be what you could call a jew hater, no secret around here.
    I have friends on this site of jewish bloodlines whose wellbeing is VERY important to me.
    You lump them in with the ''bad guys'' and you wonder if we like you?
    Are you extracting the michael?
    Is that Michael Palin or Cain??
    I have made my opinion clear, yet you seem to be dead set on painting me as anti-Semitic, wow not seen that before...................

PT

9. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

@Pillowtalk. It's an ad hominem attack, and a strawman, to criticise me for being a mod because your Jewhate isn't working. How would you respond to my arguments if I weren't a moderator (in training) or a Jew? Would you be so petty? I hope you can grow up sometime soon, there's an easy way to evolve and a hard way, and only obstinacy decides which you take.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

An anti-semite has been accused of anti-semitism before? Imagine that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

11. Link to Post #68
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

PT
    Yes well this mod "in training" can still ban your racist arse if you don't stop, so please, whistle a tune I'll like and I'll get my big shoes on ;-)
    Read this thread, all of my posts, & if you think me racist - so ban me already..................
    I started out highlighting the flaws of Asssange & Jones, you are the one (with your dark sith Lord ) who are painting me as racist, & me having Brown skin,& taken in-coming for Queen & country, what a joke

PT

12. Link to Post #69
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

@Pillowtalk. It's an ad hominem attack, and a strawman, to criticise me for being a mod because your Jewhate isn't working. How would you respond to my arguments if I weren't a moderator (in training) or a Jew? Would you be so petty? I hope you can grow up sometime soon, there's an easy way to evolve and a hard way, and only obstinacy decides which you take.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Bait me all you wish Oliver.
    I have made a distinction in this thread between hawkish Jews & moderate.

Call me names all night if it floats your boat, but grow up?? LOL, no honestly LOLOLOLOLOL - where was I from 2004 to 2007 & what was I doing??
    Get some intel on me, I lived in the UK for most of my life, oh & I served.
    & you?? now I see why things have been so hard for real truth seekers!! gate keepers all the way

PT

13. Link to Post #70
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

PT
    Can egotistical 'top posters' ban people now?? I thought you had to be a Mod for that, learn some-thing new every-day I spose.

PT

14. Link to Post #71
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    ask a nazi...

no disrespect but that is what it translates to each time I see it.
    I am not sure I get you, are you saying that I am a Nazi??
    Wow!!
    I hope not.

PT
    you are a trouble maker... lol

I maen ereyv itme I loko ta teh wrod it tarnlsates to... ask a nazi

15. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Pillowtalk. I am not the only person you have offended with your bigotry, others have been concerned too. They are not Jews, but they can see your behaviour through clearer eyes than you can. I am so grateful that I am not the sort of person who would hate somebody for things beyond their control. I try my best not to hate people for the things they choose, too. I don't know how much of your mindset is built-in and how much you choose, but I know that you cannot feel healthy being so full of hatred for people who have done nothing wrong. There is liberation in yielding to hatred, but over time it turns inwards and becomes poisonous. You do not have to hate people. I do not know if you believe in reincarnation or not, but why don't you make a resolution now along the lines "If I have any choice about my next life, I would like to return a Jew." Then you can know it from both sides.

It is considered a trademark of civilisation that only the guilty should be punished, and that nobody shall pay the penalty for another man's crime. That is not something to be used as a defence; justice behoves one to ensure that the person one accuses is guilty and that none are accused who are innocent.

I do not know that anybody 'accused' you of having brown skin, though quite how that could be an accusation escapes me, but I certainly haven't done so. Tell me, though, if somebody were to become racist with you, would the injustice rankle? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. It's not just a nice idea, it's fundamental to growth.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

PT
    Can egotistical 'top posters' ban people now?? I thought you had to be a Mod for that, learn some-thing new every-day I spose.

PT
    Now now, it was you who said that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, wasn't it?
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi; 22nd July 2011 at 18:53.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

17. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Bait me all you wish Oliver.
    I have made a distinction in this thread between hawkish Jews & moderate.

Call me names all night if it floats your boat, but grow up?? LOL, no honestly LOLOLOLOLOL - where was I from 2004 to 2007 & what was I doing??
    Get some intel on me, I lived in the UK for most of my life, oh & I served.
    & you?? now I see why things have been so hard for real truth seekers!! gate keepers all the way

PT
    So you served those ''evil jews'' that you speak of and got into firefights with someone (muslims?) and that is quoted at us to gain you some form of credit?
    Are you serious?
    I did 6 years in the military too and you know what I am proud of the most?
    I never got into any conflict on behalf of the crown to strip the assets of any nation.
    Why do you make a point that you are brown skinned? Does that exclude you from racism?
    Oh, only white people are racist is it? What are we meant to come up with?

PT

PT
    You know full well what I mean.
    Which account have you had here before that was banned?
    And as for your egotistical comment, look in the mirror friend, you are projecting again.
    Last edited by Lord Sidious; 22nd July 2011 at 18:29.

18. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

God has a sense of humor and tosses haters back as what they hated...

welcome to Hell...

19. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

welcome to Hell...
    Unless...................................they get over it.
    I did.
    And I am thankful for that, it has made my vision much clearer.
    And more importantly, I have gained friends from that group that I hated.
    I value them greatly.
    Hence my words.
    I am no friend to the ''evil jews'' but the ''everyday jew'' who has done nothing to no one is not my enemy and I realised a while ago, they never were, only my clouded judgement made me thought they were.
    I don't like the ''evil whites'' or ''evil anything'' either.

20. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

welcome to Hell...
    I'm coming back as a mosquito then lol... one blood-sucker to another haha

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

22. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

welcome to Hell...
    I'm coming back as a mosquito then lol... one blood-sucker to another haha
    Is that a sneaky reference to the large proboscis?

23. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

they were our state Bird, you will be honored...

24. Link to Post #79
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

See you in the Holocaust (Holohoax) thread, this one On Assange is finished.
    Oh, & my IP is coming out of Mumbai - never been a poster here before.
    But I suppose that telling the truth these days is just trolling, huh??

What a joke, so BAN ME ALREADY.
    Bloody court jesters.................

PT

25. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

I assure you my grammar is peerless

I said I'm Ashkenazi, not Israeli. I'm in the United Kingdom
    So, if I can ask you - how do you know you are Ashkenazi?? Oliver......

PT
    How do I know I'm Ashkenazi? Would sighing and saying 'Oy vey' be enough, or do you want something else? Blood, perhaps?
    why was Hitler's Nazi meant to be the end of Jews? like at the end of Ashkenazi...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast