+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Assange: Facebook, Google, Yahoo spying tools for US intelligence

1. Link to Post #21
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Assange: Facebook, Google, Yahoo spying tools for US intelligence

Alex Jones fact NO.4

He relentlessly, tries to convince people that he predicted 9/11 (in order to give him-self some undeserved, credibility).
    FACT- he was NOT the first to predict 9/11!!

Have a guess who was, go on.
    Oh wait, was it the same guy (Bill Cooper) who was conveniently removed, so that the Jones machine could take over?? the same Jones machine that is staffed by annoying little Zionist Jews like 'Jason Bermas' - the same Jones machine that is paid for by Jewish media money, the same Jones machine that NEVER bad-mouths Israel, etc
    Gee, you tell me...............

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4JHqB...feature=relmfu

PT

2. Link to Post #22
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I'm not defending Assange at all.

As for Alex Jones, and your tarnishing of his name that I posted on this thread about.

Do you listen to Alex Jones?

Do you know what he's all about?

Or do you just read all the nonsense about him and dismiss him as just another person to be suspicious about and make back handed references to?

That guy is has got more passion for truth and justice that anyone else I know of.

He's not perfect, no one is. I used to have a hard time getting through the stuff I didn't like about him, his red-neck Texanness for one thing, his being a king of his castle bossing his employees about for another, but I've learned to take his foibles and listen to the focus the guy's got.

If you can show me a good reason to back off and reconsider my enthusiasm for Alex Jones you go right ahead, but it'll take a hell of a lot more than lawyer with more than one client to swing it for me.
    How are we doing so far 'Norman' are you starting to feel it yet??
    The sense that you have been, betrayed, duped, taken for a mug, treated like an idiot, had your opinion manipulated??
    Don't feel to bad, you have been up against some of the best players in town, those being the one & the same that are Jones' handlers.

You have still been taken though

PT

3. Link to Post #23
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Must be getting fairly hot where you are right now, Norman, huh??

Oh wait, we have not finished, there is also the attack on 'Jeff Rense' threatening to destroy him (& his family), made personally by Jones him-self over the phone, this is on record (I have an MP3 of the conversation).

Alex Jones fact NO.5

Now say what you will about Jeff Rense, but IMO, his integrity is in tact & he is not an obese Texan shill, bully, who would never be able to stand toe to toe, with those who have killed other humans, & would do it again if the need were to arise. I would love to have Jones threaten me, I would give him my address & ask him over to deliver his 'verbal shat' in person. I would then rid the planet of this sweaty, Texan, Zionist loving shill!!

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...on_jeff_rense/

Listen to Jones lie through his teeth yet AGAIN, I have an MP3 of his conversation with Jeff, & it is Jones who behaved the way that he is saying Jeff did, un-believable!! this guy is off this planet, he should just move to Israel (with is Jewish wife & kids) & be done with it. Jones disgusts me, end of argument!!

An email to Jeff............

.. Jeff From: Dan > Subject: Jeff Rense fired > Date: Friday, March 27, 2009, 2:57 PM Heard a rumor the Jeff Rense was fired from GCN because he posted an article that Alex Jones is a Zionist agent. I called GCN. Ted Andersen is not in today but the first person I talked to confirmed the rumor, and the second person said they couldn’t talk about it. This is extremely disheartening for all Americans who value the first amendment. If Ted Andersen does not, then it is our duty to expose him. Dan

Hello Dan… Thank you for your concern. I was not ‘fired’ because I was never paid by GCN. I was letting them have use of my program in exchange for commercial minutes each hour. This is all about Jones…who called me at home last Tuesday afternoon just past 1pm and threatened to “destroy” me (and my family) over the well-written story by Brother Nathanael Kapner researching and seeking to understand the reasons why Jones is, and has long been, pro-zionist and an unabashed apologist of zionist Israel and its genocide of Palestinians…and generally steers people away from AIPAC and the Rothschild City of London banking monolith which controls so much of the Western world. The story is available here at Real Jew News Note how the article cites direct quotes from Jones’ own PrisonPlanet message board. I also, as the world knows, always encourage and post legitimate rebuttals to stories. Matter of fact, when I told Jones to stop threatening me on the phone, he maniacally (no exaggeration) roared in his guttural, Neanderthal voice: “I’m not ‘threatening’ you…I PROMISE you I will destroy you!!!” Never in my life have I been terrorized like that and it is my personal opinion that such behavior is mentally deranged and unquestionably dangerous. While this took place, my partner heard him bellowing and raging and screaming on the phone and she was shocked and stunned…as am I. The many stories and allegations about his abuse and threatening of others in this business would seem to be accurate, at least as far as I am concerned. I have filed a formal police report against him for interstate terrorism and threats. Within an hour or so of his phone call, Ted Anderson emailed me notification of 30 day cancellation of our broadcast agreement. Jones has bragged to me and others that he “owns Ted Anderson’s ass”…Ted is a lap dog and did as he was ordered. Jones efforts to censor the news are clear and unquestionable. Jones ordered that my live programs be blocked last Tuesday and GCN has been running encores the last four nights without so much as the common courtesy of advising me which program would be aired. After all and in sum, it is tragically clear Jones has an agenda which does not include steadfast support of our Constitution, Freedom of Speech and Inquiry, and Freedom of the Press. As so many others have claimed over the years, he is too often an opportunistic, self-aggrandizing tyrant and hypocrite who seeks to promote himself over all other issues, while clearly serving the wishes of special interest groups. At this point in time, after doing my program for fifteen years, I find that I must regrettably agree with that assessment. William Cooper, indeed, raised some very serious issues about Jones just before he was shot to death. Please know that I expect to be back doing Live Programs by Monday night on at least two new networks. There will be a formal announcement on the site this weekend. Thank you, most kindly, for your concern. Jeff Note from Moderator: Brother Kapner explored the issue of Jones’ wife’s religion as it was reflected on Jones’ own PrisonPlanet site message board and did so as a journalistic tool to try to understand why he is so pro-Zionist.

PT
    Last edited by Pillowtalk; 19th July 2011 at 19:43. Reason: More to add

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,058 times in 8,171 posts

I'm an admirer of Bill Cooper too but he had his flaws.

I was aware he had called out Alex Jones and I was aware of almost everything you've listed except about the phone call with Jef Rense.

I wonder if when Alex Jones says "arrest the Bankers" he means all those Jewish Bankers too?

(Not that I'm a great senior member around here, but,) welcome to Avalon PT.

5. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Quote Posted by Pillowtalk (here)
    Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Assange speaks of what many already know, but some of it is new to me. For example the database interface for the US government in yahoo, google, and facebook.

During the RT(Russia today) interview Assange said: "When they add their friends to Facebook, they are doing free work for United States intelligence agencies."

Actually it is not what you think, the word you are looking for is Mossad, & the (Jewish spies) web entrepreneurs that are so tight with them - Sergey Brin, Jim Wales, (Google) - Dustin Moskovitz & Justin Rosenstein, then we have the big player, Facebook’s Jewish CEO Mark Zuckerberg. (all face book) - Yossi Vardi, et al
    Name me one of these guys behind any of the important aspects of the internet, that is not Jewish with an Israeli/ & or US dual citizenship.............

It never fails to amaze me, the sheer number of cretins whom would find themselves outraged if a regime forced them to hand over their personal info, but hey ho, do it culturally (cultural dialectic) & this cohort of (Jewish spies) web entrepreneurs have these same cretins bending over to sign up for it

Oh &, don't forget (Jewish) Google, (Jewish) Wikipedia, (Jewish) Twitter, (Jewish) Wikileaks (front project of the Rothschilds, we'll get into that shortly no doubt) and (Jewish) Youtube all do the exact same thing.

All in league with MOSSAD (Rothschild personal intelligence agency) of which, pretty much has a back door into every phone company (& thus the intel value represented therein) through its front companies AMDOCS, Verint Systems & Odigo.

It's with-out question that Israel has been spying on, & blackmailing the United States for years.

In the real world people would never be handing over their private lives, details there-of, if asked to do so by an intelligence agency (especially one like Mossad) civil liberty organisations, would be shatting Kittens over it. what was it that was said (I am paraphrasing) "the best Dog is the one you don't have to beat with a stick in order to train it" - so true, these morons get in line to sign up for this shat, WHY?? because it is just so COOL!!

"Oh, please let me give you all my latest photo's, relationship status, political ideology, profession, economic status, etc etc.. -

I ****e you not, I have heard people over here of a very high level of education, economic demographic, have conversations at parties ABOUT FACEBOOK!! I have heard the same people use descriptive terms like "facebook is awesome" - I go to draw breath (in order to speak) & get a foot kick me under the table (my wife, she knows my views, & what is about to emanate from my mouth) so I gave up trying to tell people what total morons they were being. I now just leave them to it.
    As you say "cultural engineering at it's best" the guys from the 'Frankfurt school' would be so proud!!

The Jewish (Mossad) hand behind Internet - Google, Facebook, Wikipedia, Yahoo!, MySpace, eBay, etc etc......

In the following document we will give an insight into the Jewish penetration of the Internet and also show the level of cooperation between leading Jewish Internet entrepreneurs and the racist Jewish Apartheid state of Israel (read; Mossad).

The Jews - contrary to the "liberal" views they officially say they profess - in their suppressive acts practically demonstrate that they always seek to dominate the information flow, they don´t tolerate any dissent. It is just as when Israel says "Shalom" while Israel´s military at the very same time pounds its Arab neighbour states with bombs and missiles.

The Arabs have learned the hard way the faleshood of these Jewish statements, it is now time for the rest of the non-Jewish world to get this right, and to see that the freedom of information on the Net is seriously threatened.

This document will not cover the entire field. Also, as it is timebound to an an anlysis that is from a 2009 perspective - things will change. Companies will change names, new actors will appear. But still this piece of work is unique and will give a guide into the mechanisms behind the Net, mechanisms that will continue to act even in the future. And as many of these Jewish entrepreneurs Mossad assest, are rather young and the Internet seems to be here to stay, we will hear from them, & their Mossad handlers for a long time onwards.

WARNING: Please note that the contents of some of the sites with revealing Jewish material we have linked to below, may be altered by the Jews in the future. Perhaps even information contrary to this document and Radio Islam will replace the original material we had linked to. This has happened before and for our part just illustrates the level of Jewish dishonesty.

Sections

Google

Facebook

Wikipedia

Yahoo!

MySpace

eBay

Israeli guru Yossi Vardi

Other actors - some Jewish articles boasting of their influence

http://www.truthwinds.com//siterun_d...p?q=1262024557

PT
    errr... Do you have a problem with Jewish people?

Why do we tend to generalize everything and everybody? If Alex Jone's wife is jewish that doesn't mean he's part of TPTB but a lot of people think that way.
    I was born and raised in a country which is almost 100% catholic but that doesn't make me or anybody there part of the vatican, jesuits or any other evil religious organization. These posts look very racist to me... not saying it can't be true but in the other hand, can you show proof of what you say other than hearsay?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Seikou-Kishi (22nd July 2011)

7. Link to Post #26
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)

errr... Do you have a problem with Jewish people?

Why do we tend to generalize everything and everybody? If Alex Jone's wife is jewish that doesn't mean he's part of TPTB but a lot of people think that way.
    I was born and raised in a country which is almost 100% catholic but that doesn't make me or anybody there part of the vatican, jesuits or any other evil religious organization. These posts look very racist to me... not saying it can't be true but in the other hand, can you show proof of what you say other than hearsay?
    Moderator's Edit: I edited out the Pillowtalk's bilious reply to Cloud9. Sadly, once I'd deleted the venom, there wasn't anything left... well, except...
    PT
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi; 22nd July 2011 at 17:30.

8. Link to Post #27
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    These posts look very racist to me... not saying it can't be true but in the other hand, can you show proof of what you say other than hearsay?

These posts look very racist to me... Blah blah blah blah blah blah........
    Change the record will you, I have not heard that one before - how about this one "Pot & Kettle" heard that, do you know what goes on in the Israeli Parliament?? "hate speech" that in any other country of the world would be ripped to shreds (along with the perpetrator/ s) by the Jewish controlled media.
    They promote multiculturalism / interracial marriage, in every western nation, & yet actively discourage it in Israel.
    The word "Shiksa" (a derogatory word, like Nigga) is used to describe non Jewish women (it is a Hebrew word that derives from a term for an animal). You can hear Rabi's openly sermonising to young Israelis, saying things like "do what -ever, just don't marry a Shiksa, or your mother will break your legs".

I have given public record FACTS (as proof) for every-thing that I have posted so far, perhaps a trip to the optometrist would be a wise next move.
    Oh, & be careful what you wish for!! YOU ask me for proof again & you might get a little more proof than your politically correct, 'paradigm controlled mind' can manage to assimilate.
    I am very well read on my subjects, & I love to be challenged. You have been warned!!

PT
    Last edited by Pillowtalk; 22nd July 2011 at 12:21. Reason: Typos

9. Link to Post #28
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Oh, & before I get any of those Tree hugging, comments about Gandhi, & India being the mother-land of spirituality (while this is true), you might want to have a look at this...

India has become the world's largest importer of arms, accounting for 9 per cent of all global purchases. As we report today, its annual defence budget stands at a record £22.3bn – an 11 per cent rise over the previous year – more than double the amount that India, with its rapidly rising economy, spends on education and health combined.

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion...p-2317069.html

While we did produce the 'Bhagvad Ghita' - we are not stupid (we come up higher that Caucasians, in asymmetric IQ testing) plus we have the worlds fastest growing economy (China is dependant on US debt) & we will never let 'Jewish banksters' (the Rothschild - East India trading company) take over our lands again. We have more than double the 'Gold bullion' of that of the US & we are getting our-selves prepared for the times ahead!!

I have mentioned the 'Bhagvad Ghita' - but the more educated, among us will know that "Mahabharata" is one battle after another (perpetual war-fare).
    Personally, I can not wait for it to all start, as IMO there is no harm in thinning the herd once in a while, & a little Eugenics (done properly) can hardly harm a species that is top heavy with "Untermenchen" - how many of you know that Gandhi, was having personal correspondence with Hitler, & admired him?? did that shake your bones??
    Also Adolf Hitlers' 'mein kampf' is still a best seller in India, how about that, did it shake your bones also?? Reality check, testing 1 /2, testing 1 /2................

PT
    Last edited by Pillowtalk; 22nd July 2011 at 13:02. Reason: More to add

10. Link to Post #29
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

I go where the facts lead, nothing more, & if people get all bent out of shape because of the J word?? let them keep their head in the politically correct sand, if that is where the (public record) facts lead, that is where they lead.
    There is a saying about shooting the messenger, is there not??

PT
    Whilst the facts you quote are correct, some of your assertions are not.
    Yeah, those dirtbags you name are jews.
    A lot are not.
    Every time we name a jew and say it is ALL the jews, we play into the hands of those that you are aiming at.
    AND, to make it worse, we confirm the stupidity that other jews are told by the same hidden hands, that we, the non jews, hate them and want to kill them all.
    I don't use the term zionist myself, but I also don't identify ALL the jews, anymore than I would say ALL the whites are good or all the indians love curry or some other example.
    We have people on our forum who are of jewish bloodlines who stand against that of which you speak.
    They aren't part of the problem and I count them as friends.

11. Link to Post #30
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for the info Pillowtalk!

When I think about it, I cant recall Alex talking about Israel almost close to as much as all the other corrupt subjects in the world. However I don't listen so much to him as of late.

Edit:
    Oh I forgot! I think its bad to call them by the word "Jews", thats a who bunch of people and I'm sure theres good "Jews" out there like any other group of people. We probably have some truth seeking "Jews" here that are no different from you and I.

Isn't the Israeli Elite or Israeli government a correct term to classify the corruption amongst them? Like any country or peoples Elites/Government/Military?
    Last edited by TheSwede; 22nd July 2011 at 13:39.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TheSwede For This Post:

Pillowtalk (22nd July 2011)

13. Link to Post #31
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This one is great (I have more of the truth, spoken by Jews themselves, & I am more than happy to indulge you Gloria)
    Before you ask, 'Dr Finkelstein' is Jewish, his parents survived WWII in Europe, he has been denied access to Israel (because he is allegedly A SECURITY RISK), the ADL (specifically, Abe Foxman) pressured his university & he lost his job, why?? because he speaks out!!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TalSW...layer_embedded

Watch the video, if that does not fry your processing circuits, nothing will - hahahahahaha

Now take your claims of racism, & (insert expletives HERE) take a hike

Here is one of my favourites, x2 little 'Jewish prinesses' (she needed help from her little friend) come to the mike to complain about 'Dr Finkelstein' comparing Israeli policy to that of the Nazis, she whines like a typical little JP, complete with Crocodile tear & 'Finkelstein' tears her a new one large enough to get Mt Everest up there LOL, no honestly, LOLOLOLOLOL - I almost shat, I laughed so hard the 1'st time I saw that, AAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahaha.....................

https://youtube.com/watch?v=51FU6...eature=related

You were saying some-thing about racism, no??

PT

14. Link to Post #32
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Every time we name a jew and say it is ALL the jews, we play into the hands of those that you are aiming at.
    Well, I'm haven't read all this thread yet, but I don't recall anyone saying it was ALL the jews. Rather I recall some (one?) saying it was jews, without elaborating on which jews or which proportion of jews or whether it was exclusively jews or just mostly jews ...

But I agree, Lord Sidious, that such talk of "the jews this and the jews that" plays into the hands of the evil bastards we're aiming at. It taints what are likely important facts with such flagrant political incorrectness as to make those facts off limits from sensible discourse.
    Children could say "adults this and adults that."
    Women could say "men this and men that."
    Blacks could say "whites this and whites that."
    Arabs could say "Europeans this and Europeans that."
    San Francisco Forty-Niner fans could say "Oakland Raider fans ..." (two American football teams )
    Even though there may well be positive statistical correlations between the above demonized groups and the problems besetting life on this planet, flaunting such categorizations can be used to divide, distract and demonize legitimate investigation.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DoubleHelix (22nd July 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd July 2011), Omni (22nd July 2011), pickle (22nd July 2011), seko (22nd July 2011)

16. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

This one is great (I have more of the truth, spoken by Jews themselves, & I am more than happy to indulge you Gloria)
    Before you ask, 'Dr Finkelstein' is Jewish, his parents survived WWII in Europe, he has been denied access to Israel (because he is allegedly A SECURITY RISK), the ADL (specifically, Abe Foxman) pressured his university & he lost his job, why?? because he speaks out!!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TalSW...layer_embedded

Watch the video, if that does not fry your processing circuits, nothing will - hahahahahaha

Now take your claims of racism, & (insert expletives HERE) take a hike

Here is one of my favourites, x2 little 'Jewish prinesses' (she needed help from her little friend) come to the mike to complain about 'Dr Finkelstein' comparing Israeli policy to that of the Nazis, she whines like a typical little JP, complete with Crocodile tear & 'Finkelstein' tears her a new one large enough to get Mt Everest up there LOL, no honestly, LOLOLOLOLOL - I almost shat, I laughed so hard the 1'st time I saw that, AAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahaha.....................

https://youtube.com/watch?v=51FU6...eature=related

You were saying some-thing about racism, no??

PT
    Now here is a guy that I like a lot.
    Finklestein is a great example of the jews that don't go with the crap.
    Have a look at his part in the movie ''defamation'' and you will see he is his own man.
    He outed Robert Gallo as the ''creator'' of AIDS.

17. Link to Post #34
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

I have removed six posts above - rude posts and responses (including one of my own) thereto.

Let us treat each other with respect (or else you keep the admins too busy.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

I've heard that Ashkenazim are politically dominant in Israel, and even that they have fed Sephardi and Mizrahi children water with depleted uranium in it in a war of attrition against non-'German' Jews. Even then, it wouldn't be most Ashkenazim.

Those few who act with evil hearts have no allegiance to country, race or religion, and I would be willing to bet that none of them have read Orchot Tsaddikim, or do not care for Hillel the Elder's "what is hateful to you, do not do unto others". I bet he has not appreciated Rabbi Akiva ben Yosef when he said "... let it [thy neighbour's] honour and his property be as dear to thee as thine own". I bet Micah 6:8 "He has shown you, Oh mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." has no meaning for him. When certain people say "Love thy neighbour as thyself", they forget the provenance of the maxim if they would in a second breath condemn all Jews.

"Remember the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt". You'll only ever conclude a period of suffering when you take the lesson from that suffering. The only lesson in suffering is for the overriding importance of compassion. If you do not know compassion, time and again you will be brought to suffering until you learn to appreciate its value. When you want to speak accusations, be careful that, in blaming the guilty, you don't also blame the innocent. Personally, I'd rather let a guilty man go free than hang an innocent man, but if you're precise in your language, you can avoid both.
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi; 22nd July 2011 at 14:27. Reason: Damn typos

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Limor Wolf (24th July 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd July 2011), modwiz (22nd July 2011), Omni (22nd July 2011), Pillowtalk (22nd July 2011)

20. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

21. Link to Post #37
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Oliver S (here)
    I've heard that Ashkenazim are politically dominant in Israel, and even that they have fed Sephardi and Mizrahi children water with depleted uranium in it in a war of attrition against non-'German' Jews. Even then, it wouldn't be most Ashkenazim.

Those few who act with evil hearts have no allegiance to country, race or religion, and I would be willing to bet that none of them have read Orchot Tsaddikim, or do not care for Hillel the Elder's "what is hateful to you, do not do unto others". I bet he has not appreciated Rabbi Akiva ben Yosef when he said "... let it [thy neighbour's] honour and his property be as dear to thee as thine own". I bet Micah 6:8 "He has shown you, Oh mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." has no meaning for him. When certain people say "Love thy neighbour as thyself", they forget the provenance of the maxim if they would in a second breath condemn all Jews.

"Remember the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt". You'll only ever conclude a period of suffering when you take the lesson from that suffering. The only lesson in suffering is for the overriding importance of compassion. If you do not know compassion, time and again you will be brought to suffering until you learn to appreciate its value. When you want to speak accusations, be careful that, in blaming the guilty, you don't also blame the innocent. Personally, I'd rather let a guilty man go free than hang an innocent man, but if you're precise in your language, you can avoid both.
    The Ashkenazi Jewish population (those of Eastern European descent) identifies a specific mtDNA marker.
    They are not an 'ism' (or a movement of any kind) for example Einstein was Ashkenazi, & so is another of my favourite character's (who will make an appearance shortly).
    The Ashkenazi, can be identified by the classic hook nose, combined with the frizy hair.

Although I agree with the rest of your post 100%

PT

22. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

I didn't say Askenazism, I said Ashkenazim. I know what and who the Ashkenazi are, because I am Ashkenazi. Unfortunately, though, I do not have a hook nose or frizzy hair, still... I can't have it all my way, can I? lol

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

DoubleHelix (22nd July 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd July 2011)

24. Link to Post #39
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    I go where the facts lead, nothing more, & if people get all bent out of shape because of the J word?? let them keep their head in the politically correct sand, if that is where the (public record) facts lead, that is where they lead.
    There is a saying about shooting the messenger, is there not??

PT
    Whilst the facts you quote are correct, some of your assertions are not.
    Yeah, those dirtbags you name are jews.
    A lot are not.
    AND, to make it worse, we confirm the stupidity that other jews are told by the same hidden hands, that we, the non jews, hate them and want to kill them all.
    I don't use the term zionist myself, but I also don't identify ALL the jews, anymore than I would say ALL the whites are good or all the indians love curry or some other example.
    We have people on our forum who are of jewish bloodlines who stand against that of which you speak.
    They aren't part of the problem and I count them as friends.

Quote Posted by TheSwede (here)
    Thank you for the info Pillowtalk!

When I think about it, I cant recall Alex talking about Israel almost close to as much as all the other corrupt subjects in the world. However I don't listen so much to him as of late.

Edit:
    Oh I forgot! I think its bad to call them by the word "Jews", thats a who bunch of people and I'm sure theres good "Jews" out there like any other group of people. We probably have some truth seeking "Jews" here that are no different from you and I.

Isn't the Israeli Elite or Israeli government a correct term to classify the corruption amongst them? Like any country or peoples Elites/Government/Military?
    Here is some clarification on my position (for those who jumped on the 1'st post they saw with-out reading the rest of the thread)

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    I feel it is important for me to put this proviso here, at least for my self but, hopefully for all of us.

I see Israeli/Jewish collusion, on a troublesome scale and , based on Talmudic Rabbinical teachings, a real hate and disdain for gentiles emanating from that quarter and only the unwise and/or unfree can ignore it. That being said, the phrase, "the Jews" as an all inclusive term is dangerous, in the extreme, to both the perpetrator and target of this verbiage. There is no room for us to be reckless here. Love must be at the lead and forefront of any problems that need to be addressed as we all move forward to build a better world.

There is no question we must address our parasite problem to regain our health as a society, but broad brushstrokes of blame are like taking a shotgun to a sniper contest. We will have no future worth moving forward to if we proceed blinded by rage and infested with concepts like guilt by association.

As we pull parasites from hosts it must proceed more like removal of ticks and not fumigation. By their fruits, and works, we will know them. Not their genetics or the faith they were born into.

Compliance, willful and not so, with knowledge or blissful ignorance, has been a ladder made of up gentile rungs.
    To be fair, I did not say all Jews are complicit in the game plan.
    You only have to use your search engine for a day or so, to see that there are a great number of Jews who oppose the shenanigans, of their fellow 'right wing' Hawkish Jews.
    They also get a lot of flack from the same people, with the same agenda.

I presumed that it would have (in a community, as enlightened as this one) gone with-out saying.
    Not all Germans, were bad in WWII either, they still however, payed a heavy price (economic pun intended).

PT
    Here is another post of mine from the last page, hope this clears it up for you!!

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I'm not defending Assange at all.

If you can show me a good reason to back off and reconsider my enthusiasm for Alex Jones you go right ahead, but it'll take a hell of a lot more than lawyer with more than one client to swing it for me.
    Alex Jones fact NO.2

That world Zionism is the center of evil on the planet is beyond any rational dispute. From AIPAC and the ADL to the bogus Southern Poverty Law Center to B’nai B’rith, Zionism is the most ruthless geopolitical (thermonuclear Israel), financial and political force in the United States…and much of the world.

Even a rudimentary understanding of the Wall Street bankster machine, and the beyond corrupt Federal Reserve, reveals the overwhelming power of Zionism which ultimately traces back to the City of London banking center, and the Rothschilds. As David Icke succinctly puts it, “Zionism is the Elephant in the Controllers’ Board Room” that only Zionist deniers, de facto agents and Zionist apologists pretend isn’t there and won’t mention.

The premiere Zionist enforcement agency in America, the ADL, often runs hit pieces on people it tries to smear as ‘anti-semites’ or ‘anti-Israel’ and so forth. These pieces are usually vicious in tone and replete with baseless slanders and smears of the targeted individual/s. (Brother Nathanael, who is Jewish him-self, is described by the ADL as a ‘rabid anti-Semite.’) However, when was the last time you saw an ADL Zionist hit piece targeting someone who virtually never even mentions Zionism or makes anti-Zionist statements? That question is vital…as you consider the following material.

A recent investigative piece by Lorie Kramer uncovered an apparent clear link between Zionism and the Zionist Bronfman family of North America, and alternative talk show host Alex Jones. Kramer’s research showed that Holly Bronfman’s attorney just happens to be Jones’ personal attorney. Coincidence? From that discovery it is not hard to project why Mr. Jones avoids even the mention of ‘Zionism’ unless put into a corner.

In one of his most infamous Zionist coverup statements, Jones stated: “Hollywood Is Owned By The Arabs’ - The Arabs Own Everything!” That stunning statement simply shattered the credibility meter. It’s simply a matter of connecting the dots.

Many have noticed - and even die-hard fans have been perplexed for years - over Jones refusing to discuss the ‘elephant in the board room’ on his radio show.
    He simply will not criticize or even mention ‘World Zionism’ except in passing…and very infrequently at that. Facts are facts. Therefore, when the ADL ‘blasts’ someone in the media who does not mention Zionism, or the Israel Lobby, or Zionist Jews, one has to start digging a little deeper and thinking of who ultimately benefits from such an ADL ‘attack.’

Jones, jumping on the opportunity (as planned at some level?) pointed to the ADL ‘hit piece’ story on one of his sites and masterfully presented an ‘editorial rebuttal’ to it, which was about how the ADL had ruthlessly attacked America’s most highly-visible patriot talk show host. In a deft attempt to underscore the ADL piece as a personal attack on Jones - as if he were a true enemy of Zionism - the Jones site’s responsive editorial blasted back at the ADL piece as if it had damaged him severely.

However, once again, the term Zionism never appeared. Connect the dots again. Jones is, in reality, anything but a patriot martyr out to expose the Zionist Jewish agenda and its malignant hold on our Republic. The ADL article actually reads more like a promo for Jones than a personal attack as evidenced by even just two excerpts:

“Jones runs a syndicated radio show, The Alex Jones Show, which is broadcast on AM and FM stations. Jones also operates two popular Web sites, Infowars and Prison Planet, and appears on a cable access television show.” (Remember, this is supposed to be a savage hit piece on Jones…)

“After the election of Obama, Jones developed ties to mainstream media outlets such as the (Jewish owned) FOX News Network
    . In March 2009, Jones appeared on the FOX News program Freedom Watch which allowed him to simulcast the show over his radio program.” (Reads like a publicity release…which is really, essentially, exactly what the ADL piece is.)

JONES’ HOME RADIO SHOWS
    PRESENTED BY ZIONIST JEWISH MEDIA

Alex Jones does a syndicated and internet-based show from his home studio for KLBJ 590 AM (“Alex Jones brings his unique perspective to the KLBJ team”) from 4:00-6:00pm. Who, exactly, is the KLBJ team’s owner?

In fact, KLBJ AM is owned by Emmis Communications, (”Emmis” is the Hebrew word for “truth”), which operates radio stations in the nation’s largest markets, including New York City, Los Angeles, and Chicago. The Founder and CEO of Emmis Communications just happens to be a well-connected Jewish American broadcast mini-mogul named Jeffrey H. Smulyan — the kind of Jewish American who would doubtless have strong allegiance to Zionist Jewish organizations like the ADL — and whom the ADL likes to support in return.

With a Doctorate Law degree from the University of Southern California School of Law and a subsequent “Tree of Life Award” from the Jewish National Fund, Smulyan has just the right credentials to rub shoulders with one of the JNF’s financial recipients, the ADL.

In 1994, Smulyan was tabbed by The White House to head the U.S. Delegation to the Plenipotentiary Conference of the International Telecommunications Union. As a U.S. ambassador, Smulyan negotiated an agreement between Israel and the PLO which has since hit the trash bin due to Zionist Israel’s ongoing genocide and ethnic cleansing of Palestinians.

In 2005, (boasts Smulyan on his Website), Emmis Communications was named one of Fortune magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” (Smulyan does not mention that Fortune is owned by the Canadian Jew, Edgar Bronfman Jr. of Time Warner, who has a professional alliance with Emmis Communications.)

Apparently, Alex Jones ALSO LIKES to work for Emmis and KNOWS very well, indeed, how to keep his mouth shut when it comes to singling out Zionists and Jewish lobbyists when broadcasting for Smulyan’s KBLJ radio.

EVERY SATURDAY EVENING when Jews are feasting on their “Erev Shabbat” Sabbath meal, Jewish-owned satellite radio Sirius Network, beams out Jones’ muddled message on its XM radio station from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM.

The Sirius XM Radio Network is owned by the American Jew, Mel Karmazin, CEO; and managed by the Jews, Scott Greenstein, President; David Frear, Chief Financial Officer; and Eddy Hartenstein, Chairman of the Board. Connect the dots. Zionism is king.

Before his July 2009 stint with Sirius, Jones was railing against Sirius XM radio for featuring ‘no planner’ Paula Gloria on Sirius’ Howard Stern slot. Why did Jones suddenly change his mind? Could it be money, lots of Zionist money? - a big motivator even for ‘conspiracy theorists’ like ADL-promoted radio talk show hosts.

* A STUNNER FROM THE JERUSALEM POST *
    “JONES’ SALARY PAID BY THE JEW MEDIA”

Jones Called ‘Jewish Media’s Rebbe’ By Jerusalem Post

VETERAN JERUSALEM POST REPORTER, David Shamah, (a vehement Zionist Jew), admits, or to be more accurate, exposed Alex Jones for “being on the Jews’ payroll.” Yes, that is a direct quote from the article.

On Shamah’s Website, Digital Newzgeek, where he archives his Jerusalem Post articles, Shaman posted a piece which he penned for the Jerusalem Post on April 14 2009, titled, What Creeps Under Internet Rocks. In the article, Shaman exposes Jones as a “rebbe” whose fans fear his Jewish ties will make him “look bad:” Wrote Shamah:

“Jones believes that the world is run by the Rockefellers, the Trilateral Commission, council on foreign relations, and the Bilderberg Group. But I never heard him utter the word ‘Jew’ in connection with any of these (massively Jewish run organizations) conspiracies. According to Jones’ Wikipedia biography page: ‘The Alex Jones Show radio program is broadcast live from Emmis Communications KLBJ Radio in Austin, Texas.’

“The CEO of Emmis? Jeff Smulyan, winner of the Jewish National Fund’s Tree of Life Award. Interestingly, I have never seen Smulyan’s name on the lists of Jews who run the media on the Anti-Semitic sites. Could it be they don’t want to make their ‘rebbe,’ Jones, look bad? After all, his salary is being paid by ‘Jew media!’”

So, it’s not hard to see that even Zionist Jews know what Jones and his flappery about ‘the Arabs owning Hollywood’ and virtually never touching the subject of the ‘elephant in the boardroom’ are all about…and on which side his kosher bread is buttered.

THE ADL COVERS FOR JONES

BACK TO THE FARCE ADL ARTICLE which supposedly ‘blasts’ Jones, but is, in reality, running interference for him…a clever psy op to make it look like the ADL hates him. Nothing could be much farther from reality.

No sooner did the ADL publish what amounts to this thinly-veiled PR piece for him, than Jones’ largely Zionist staff cranked out its painfully contrived story about how poor Jones was being savaged by the ADL.

Nowhere in the ADL article do the words ‘anti-semite’ or ‘anti-semitic’ appear…terms of standard operating bedrock for virtually ALL ADL attacks
    on those who oppose Zionism and its death grip on America.

So, again, if you haven’t connected the right dots, it is patently obvious that the ADL moved to give Jones and his agenda of not mentioning the ‘elephant in the board room’ a near-perfect shield to protect him. The Jones site editorial reply to the ADL ‘hit piece’ is simply the sequel to the binary ADL psy op. Read both and decide for yourself.

Jones runs, according to many, a de facto ZIONIST OPERATION, and he ONLY mentions Zionism in passing when he absolutely must. His historic effort to cover for his Zionist Jewish Hollywood friends by saying, on a “YouTube clip, “The Arabs own Hollywood and everyone knows it” is truly a classic faux pas. The ‘Arabs’? He might as well have tried to deny the existence of the sun.

Jones, his program, his sites (at least five of them), and through his documentaries are essentially the core of a mass desensitizing operation. When viewing his ‘films,’ most come away feeling as if they’ve been bludgeoned and beaten to near hopelessness. And that, of course, is the very idea. All the talk about ‘taking the country back’ basically runs most people into the ground…and many of them become moribund, disheartened…or just quit.

When Jones keeps pounding home the theme about the ALL-powerful Global Elite - but not mentioning that Zionist Jews ARE the great majority of the elite - the message of who is really running the West and America is lost. Zionism would seem to have a truly great, loyal and steadfast friend in Mr. Jones.

JONES IS BASICALLY, (as one of the most visible public figures in the alternative media), not much more than a showman or razzle-dazzle carny type. He could have earned millions as a ‘teevee evangelist.’

Does anyone really think that Jones got into Bohemian Grove and did all that videotaping without the Elite knowing about it? That DVD was, of course, the perfect entre into the larger world of alternative media for him as the ultimate ‘patriot super hero.’ And with the passing of William Cooper (who exposed Jones as a liar), the path was clear for the Jones machine to make its move.

Jones’ strange ‘connections’ to the uber Zionist Bronfman family via his personal attorney, and to Zionist Hollywood; the fact that he has a ticket to ride on his flagship radio station with Emmis Communications and a slot on XM/Sirius; that his top staff is dominated by Zionist Jewish Americans (also see his protege Jason Bermas’ hateful YouTube Video Here https://youtube.com/results?searc...e+Video&aq=f); and that many of his sponsors are Jewish-owned businesses…should be highly instructive to those seeking to understand why he gives Zionism a clean pass by rarely, if ever, mentioning it.

More to come, but I will let you digest this first.

PT

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Marikins (here)
    Pillowtalk, maybe you could distinguish between Zionist and Jewish? Not all Jewish people are Zionists.
    I have, read the last few posts of mine.

PT

25. Link to Post #40
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Oliver S (here)
    I didn't say Askenazism, I said Ashkenazim. I know what and who the Ashkenazi are, because I am Ashkenazi. Unfortunately, though, I do not have a hook nose or frizzy hair, still... I can't have it all my way, can I? lol

My bad, I misread what you had posted, it might have been a little less confusing if you had written it like this...........
    "I have heard that the Ashkenazi Jewish population are politically dominant in Israel" - but I am not the grammar Police

& with all due respect, if you ARE Ashkenazi - A. you will more than likely have an IQ over 130, & B. Should you not know the political system in Israel inside-out??

PT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast