+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Bombshell: Top US Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Bombshell: Top US Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag!

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations Steve R. Pieczenik says he is prepared to tell a federal grand jury the name of a top general who told him directly 9/11 was a false flag attack!

...Watch/Listen to the full interview with Dr. Pieczenik below...

Prison Planet.com
    Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job.

Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”. He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.

Recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Management, Pieczenik went on to develop, “the basic tenets for psychological warfare, counter terrorism, strategy and tactics for transcultural negotiations for the US State Department, military and intelligence communities and other agencies of the US Government,” while also developing foundational strategies for hostage rescue that were later employed around the world.

Pieczenik also served as a senior policy planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker and worked on George W. Bush’s election campaign against Al Gore. His record underscores the fact that he is one of the most deeply connected men in intelligence circles over the past three decades plus.

The character of Jack Ryan, who appears in many Tom Clancy novels and was also played by Harrison Ford in the popular 1992 movie Patriot Games, is also based on Steve Pieczenik.

Back in April 2002, over nine years ago, Pieczenik told the Alex Jones Show that Bin Laden had already been dead for months,” and that the government was waiting for the most politically expedient time to roll out his corpse. Pieczenik would be in a position to know, having personally met Bin Laden and worked with him during the proxy war against the Soviets in Afghanistan back in the early 80′s.

Pieczenik said that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001, “Not because special forces had killed him, but because as a physician I had known that the CIA physicians had treated him and it was on the intelligence roster that he had marfan syndrome,” adding that the US government knew Bin Laden was dead before they invaded Afghanistan.

Marfan syndrome is a degenerative genetic disease for which there is no permanent cure. The illness severely shortens the life span of the sufferer.

He died of marfan syndrome, Bush junior knew about it, the intelligence community knew about it,” said Pieczenik, noting how CIA physicians had visited Bin Laden in July 2001 at the American Hospital in Dubai.

“He was already very sick from marfan syndrome and he was already dying, so nobody had to kill him,” added Pieczenik, stating that Bin Laden died shortly after 9/11 in his Tora Bora cave complex.

“Did the intelligence community or the CIA doctor up this situation, the answer is yes, categorically yes,” said Pieczenik, referring to Sunday’s claim that Bin Laden was killed at his compound in Pakistan, adding, “This whole scenario where you see a bunch of people sitting there looking at a screen and they look as if they’re intense, that’s nonsense,” referring to the images released by the White House which claim to show Biden, Obama and Hillary Clinton watching the operation to kill Bin Laden live on a television screen.

It’s a total make-up, make believe, we’re in an American theater of the absurd….why are we doing this again….nine years ago this man was already dead….why does the government repeatedly have to lie to the American people,” asked Pieczenik.

Osama Bin Laden was totally dead, so there’s no way they could have attacked or confronted or killed Osama Bin laden,” said Pieczenik, joking that the only way it could have happened was if special forces had attacked a mortuary.

Pieczenik said that the decision to launch the hoax now was made because Obama had reached a low with plummeting approval ratings and the fact that the birther issue was blowing up in his face.

“He had to prove that he was more than American….he had to be aggressive,” said Pieczenik, adding that the farce was also a way of isolating Pakistan as a retaliation for intense opposition to the Predator drone program, which has killed hundreds of Pakistanis.

This is orchestrated, I mean when you have people sitting around and watching a sitcom, basically the operations center of the White House, and you have a president coming out almost zombie-like telling you they just killed Osama Bin Laden who was already dead nine years ago,” said Pieczenik, calling the episode, “the greatest falsehood I’ve ever heard, I mean it was absurd.”

Dismissing the government’s account of the assassination of Bin Laden as a sick joke on the American people, Pieczenik said, “They are so desperate to make Obama viable, to negate the fact that he may not have been born here, any questions about his background, any irregularities about his background, to make him look assertive….to re-elect this president so the American public can be duped once again.”

Pieczenik’s assertion that Bin Laden died almost ten years ago is echoed by numerous intelligence professionals as well as heads of state across the world.

Bin Laden, “Was used in the same way that 9/11 was used to mobilize the emotions and feelings of the American people in order to go to a war that had to be justified through a narrative that Bush junior created and Cheney created about the world of terrorism,” stated Pieczenik.

During his interview with the Alex Jones Show yesterday, Pieczenik also asserted he was directly told by a prominent general that 9/11 was a stand down and a false flag operation, and that he is prepared to go to a grand jury to reveal the general’s name.

“They ran the attacks,” said Pieczenik, naming Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, Stephen Hadley, Elliott Abrams, and Condoleezza Rice amongst others as having been directly involved.

It was called a stand down, a false flag operation in order to mobilize the American public under false pretenses….it was told to me even by the general on the staff of Wolfowitz – I will go in front of a federal committee and swear on perjury who the name was of the individual so that we can break it open,” said Pieczenik, adding that he was furious and knew it had happened.

“I taught stand down and false flag operations at the national war college, I’ve taught it with all my operatives so I knew exactly what was done to the American public,” he added.

Pieczenik re-iterated that he was perfectly willing to reveal the name of the general who told him 9/11 was an inside job in a federal court, “so that we can unravel this thing legally, not with the stupid 9/11 Commission that was absurd.”

Pieczenik explained that he was not a liberal, a conservative or a tea party member, merely an American who is deeply concerned about the direction in which his country is heading.

Dr. Steve Pieczenik: Bin Laden, The Oswald Like Patsy Died 10 Years Ago! Part 1/7

Part 2/7

Part 3/7

Part 4/7

Part 5/7

Part 6/7

Part 7/7

http://www.prisonplanet.com/top-us-g...alse-flag.html

PS - Smoking Gun anyone!!!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 4th May 2011 at 17:49.

2. Link to Post #2
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: Bombshell: Top US Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag!

If this guy is genuine, this could be your most important post here yet jackonugget.
    I see no reason to disbelieve him at this point.

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Default Re: Bombshell: Top US Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag!

Make me wonder what other "chips" they are waiting to be cashed in.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

crosby (5th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

I actually listened to the interview yesterday. Pretty compelling witness.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

crosby (5th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th May 2011), jackovesk (7th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

If this is true and this guy is for real, i would be very worried in his shoes.....
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

crosby (5th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th May 2011), fifi (4th May 2011), Nasu (4th May 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    If this guy is genuine, this could be your most important post here yet jackonugget.
    I Agree it could be the 'Smoking Gun' we've all been waiting for?...

As long as he stays safe and has some 'High Profile Protection'! Which seems to be the case.

...and there is at least 1 Honest Federal Judge left?

UPDATE...

Interview of Steve R. Pieczenik - Alex Jones Show - April 24, 2002 (Partial Transcript)

Dr. Pieczenik served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, and James Baker. He is a Member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

AJ: Our guest tonight is Dr. Steve Pieczenik and he's one of the world's most experienced international crisis managers. He has over twenty years experience in resolving international crises, working for four U.S. administrations. Dr. Pieczenik served as Deputy Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger and Cyrus Vance and James Baker. Working with Secretary of State George Schultz, Dr. Pieczenik has used his psycho-political expertise for the Secretary's mediation of conflict in the Middle East between Israel, Jordan, Syria, again it goes on and on. He's got best selling books. He's basically an infowarrior, a crisis manager. In fact he, according to this and some of the news articles that we pulled up on him, coined the phrase, if these articles are accurate, this isnt even in his bio here, but it says it there in some of the news articles, the crisis mediation and its just endless. It says in one of the bios here that he is also a member of the CFR. Steve Pieczenik, I really appreciate you joining us on the show. Of course, he is also a doctor and PhD as well. Good to have you on the show this evening, Sir.

SP: Can I call you Alex?

AJ: You certainly can.

SP: You can call me Steve, Dr. Pieczenik or Steve, that's fine with me.

AJ: Well, Sir, I mean you've got a long bio here. (Crosstalk) just want to mention to the listeners out there.

SP: Sure, anyway what would you like to start with Alex?

AJ: Tell us a little bit more about yourself. Any key areas of your life, so folks know who you are.

SP: Sure, I'll be happy to. I started as a, I was a medical doctor training at Cornell University Medical College here. I worked my way up through scholarships and then got into the military. I was, during the Vietnam War, I was a very young O6, as many of you know, that is a colonel at the age of 32. I then went on to my training in psychiatry, at the same time at Harvard, and at the same time, I got a PhD from MIT in International Relations.

AJ: Now that was the first MIT PhD, in this particular form of psychology.

SP: Correct, Alex. And the reason for that was that I understood very clearly, a long time ago, thirty years ago that the very essence of relationships between countries and understanding what our national security is about has to lie in the psychological political arena. Its not, necessarily that I am interested in what mother did or your father did, but I am much more interested in what kind of image perception propaganda has been created against us and what propaganda information we have to create against someone else. For example, one of the presidents whom I served. Unfortunately, he is ill now. But one of the most brilliant presidents I served and most people don't recognize his brilliance. I think history will (garbled) and that is President Reagan, who was, as you know, an actor. But he had a photographic memory. And he understood the importance of psychology because he had been an actor and he understood that perception becomes reality. Well, this is a gentleman who using the study that I had worked on thirty years ago and had been intimately involved with him, using psychology and the concept of the perception, we were effectively able.. Its a team effort. I'm not saying myself only. But Reagan was effectively able and the Reagan administration to bring down an entire Soviet empire without firing a gun by simply manipulating the psychology of perception. That we were forcing them into bankruptcy, which we were through the SBI (?) program and at the same time, manipulating their mind using the Chief of Staff. If you want me to go through the detail and showing him what our military capabilities were. And once he saw that both on land and on sea, he basically gave up. And that was Akhromeyev, who was then Chief of Staff of the Soviet military who was an Admiral, and who eventually committed suicide. But from that point on, we broke the entire, we won a war without having to fire a bullet. And that is the kind of thing that I talk about psychological or psycho-political dimension.

You can read the rest the Transcript here...

an example of what you'll read...

AJ: Alright, I mean there are so many, my point is I've had these other guys up and they're pompous, they don't even seem that smart. Compared to having another talk show host on, but you seem very intelligent and obviously so, I mean working around all these people. I mean here you are talking about this bin Laden situation give us your intel on that or what you have heard of the info you have...

SP: Well, its not a good situation but it basically says to me that this is an orchestrated type of war and I think that I didn't want to believe it for a very long time. And then I said that somebody is orchestrating something here with the agreement of the bin Laden family, knowing fully well that he would die. And I think that Musharraf, the President of Pakistan, spilled the beans by accident three months ago when he said that bin Laden was dead because his kidney dialysis machines were destroyed in East Afghanistan. Well, he was one of few that knew that he had a kidney problem. That wasnt well known before. Everybody thought he had a heart disease

AJ: Exactly, but we have him in this American, called the American hospital, and that report was confirmed

SP: That was confirmed that he had kidney disease. So, what happened there is that we have Bush, Sr., Bush, Jr, dealing with the bin Laden family and then going to war with this organization that we effectively created in 1970s and 80s, when we drove out the Soviet Union. And that was the conversion, again blowback, of the young mujahideen where we gave them armament through the CIA again and that was no great secret. Everybody knew that and then there was a blowback.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/jones_re...pieczenik.html

Looks like some of the Real TRUTH is finally surfacing!

Enjoy...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 4th May 2011 at 17:52.

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I listened to this interview last night and I feel that he is speaking the truth. This interview is a MUST LISTEN or MUST WATCH.

He's actually back on Alex Jones' show right as we speak.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Neal For This Post:

Arc (6th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th May 2011), jackovesk (4th May 2011), Lord Sidious (4th May 2011), Nasu (4th May 2011)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    I Agree it could be the 'Smoking Gun' we've all been waiting for?...

As long as he stays safe and has some 'High Profile Protection'!

That reminds me. I found a way, a while back, to accurize the barrel of projectile weapons..by a factor of approx 2x (potentials, estimated) for long range shooting or targeting. The components of the given accuracy for which the barrel is connected to, that is.

I left it on the ground and walked away. I'm not interested in the karma of such things, as one might imagine.

As for the person coming forward. Good for them. Join the ranks of the targeted, and when the ranks become too large, little can be done to target individuals in that group.

Too many targets - it becomes a mass movement.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

bennycog (5th May 2011), Calz (6th May 2011), crosby (5th May 2011), D-Day (5th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th May 2011), DoubleHelix (5th May 2011), fifi (4th May 2011), firstlook (5th May 2011), gigha (4th May 2011), jackovesk (4th May 2011), Lord Sidious (4th May 2011), Nasu (4th May 2011), sandy (4th May 2011), T Smith (4th May 2011), TimeRazor (4th May 2011)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

On the money Jack, thanks

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leprechaun For This Post:

crosby (5th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th May 2011), jackovesk (5th May 2011)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Interesting backgrounds...

Quote Paul Dundes Wolfowitz (born December 22, 1943) is a former United States Ambassador to Indonesia, U.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense, President of the World Bank, and former dean of the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies at Johns Hopkins University. He is currently a visiting scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, working on issues of international economic development, Africa and public-private partnerships,[4] and chairman of the US-Taiwan Business Council.[5]

He is a leading neoconservative.[6] As Deputy Secretary of Defense, he was "a major architect of President Bush's Iraq policy and ... its most hawkish advocate."[7] Donald Rumsfeld in his interview with Fox News on February 8, 2011 said that Wolfowitz was the first to bring up Iraq after 9/11 attacks during a meeting at presidential retreat at Camp David. After serving two years, he resigned as president of the World Bank Group "ending a protracted and tumultuous battle over his stewardship, sparked by a promotion he arranged for his companion...

Wolfowitz read about the Holocaust and Hiroshima as a boy and calls them "the polar horrors".[7] Speaking of the influence of the Holocaust on his views, Wolfowitz said:

"That sense of what happened in Europe in World War II has shaped a lot of my views ... It's a very bad thing when people exterminate other people...link

Stephen John Hadley (born February 13, 1947, in Toledo, Ohio) was the 21st U.S. Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs (commonly referred as National Security Advisor)...

He had been Assistant to the President and Deputy National Security Advisor from January 22, 2001. On January 26, 2005, he replaced Condoleezza Rice as National Security Advisor, upon Rice's confirmation as Secretary of State. He is currently a senior advisor for international affairs at the United States Institute for Peace in Washington, DC.[3]

Hadley served as a senior foreign and defense policy advisor to then-Governor Bush during the 2000 presidential campaign and worked in the Bush-Cheney Transition on the National Security Council. Previous to this position, he was a partner in the Washington, D.C. law firm of Shea & Gardner and a principal in The Scowcroft Group, Inc., an international consulting firm...
    link

Elliott Abrams (born January 24, 1948) is an American lawyer and policy analyst who served in foreign policy positions for two Republican U.S. Presidents, Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush...

Abrams first came to national prominence when he served as Reagan's Assistant Secretary of State for Human Rights and Humanitarian Affairs in the early 1980s and later as Assistant Secretary for Inter-American Affairs. His nomination to Assistant Secretary of State for Human Rights and Humanitarian Affairs was unanimously approved by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on November 17, 1981.[9] Abrams was Reagan's second choice for the position; his first nominee, Ernest W. Lefever, had been rejected by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on June 5, 1981.[9]

During this time, Abrams clashed regularly with church groups and human rights organizations, including Human Rights Watch.[10][11] and Amnesty International, over the Reagan administration's foreign policies. They accused him of covering up atrocities committed by the military forces of US-backed governments...

President George W. Bush appointed Abrams to the post of special assistant to the president and senior director for democracy, human rights, and international operations at the National Security Council on June 25, 2001...
    link

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 4th May 2011 at 18:33.

17. Link to Post #11
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

What has been the real differences between Bush policy starting on 9/11 and Obama policy after he took office(not the flowery promises during the campaign)?
    It isn't peace.
    peace
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (11th May 2011), jackovesk (5th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

he wasn't chosen by Cheney...

20. Link to Post #13
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

haaha, thats a good one
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

21. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (11th May 2011)

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Unfortunately, all this General needs to do is deny the conversation took place and dismiss the story, no judge in the world could convict the responsible on this Dr's testamony alone. Next, if the story moves forward, I assume we would see the attcking of the Dr's character, which the sleeping population would eat up in the face of such claims. However, considering the Dr's standing and ties, a revolution, or a behind closed doors retaking of America may be on the horizon... amazing news in any case.

Thank you.
    Last edited by W.C.; 5th May 2011 at 00:06. Reason: Typo
    W.C.
    The Lion strode through the halls of Hell;
    Across his path grim shadows fell
    Of many a mowing, nameless shape—
    Monsters with dripping jaws agape.
    The darkness shuddered with scream and yell
    When the Lion stalked through the halls of Hell.

OLD BALLAD

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to W.C. For This Post:

crosby (5th May 2011), D-Day (5th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th May 2011), DoubleHelix (5th May 2011), Enquiring1 (5th May 2011), Lord Sidious (5th May 2011)

24. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

There have been so many smoking guns. We have been waiting for any one of them to be accepted by a decent MSM reporter to follow it up.. But non of them have the balls.. I wish i could go back and do journalism in school so i could help bring these jerkoffs to justice.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

D-Day (5th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th May 2011), DoubleHelix (5th May 2011), Enquiring1 (5th May 2011), Fred259 (7th May 2011), jackovesk (5th May 2011), jasontorque (5th May 2011), Lord Sidious (5th May 2011)

26. Link to Post #16
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

I am about half way through this interview and there are some things highly suspect:

- If Dr. Steve Pieczenik knew 9/11 was a false flag why did he wait until now to speak his mind? He says he is shocked and upset that the American Gov. is lying to people. But that is no surprise to no one! Especially for someone in the intelligence community. So I question the timing of this "disclosure". The deaths and the cover up of the 9/11 event did not get him upset enough, but killing Osama Bin Laden a second (or third time) did !?

- Dr. Steve Pieczenik keeps giving high praise to the army (well, I guess because he is a military person), but being in the intelligence community he must know better than that.

- He is constantly attacking Obama making him look incompetent, and this interview looks more and more like an "anti-Obama" campaign

- If he did come out in 2002 about Osama Bin Laden and 9/11 and nothing happened, how is this new interview going to be any different? (unless is being used a distraction for something else)?

If you have watched/listened to the interview and you have a better understanding than I did, can you please comment?

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (11th May 2011), Enquiring1 (5th May 2011), loveandgratitude (5th May 2011), ndroock1 (6th May 2011), W.C. (5th May 2011)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Perhaps one who shows ethics, and has little to lose.

Brown is the oldest working federal judge in the nation, one of four appointees by President Kennedy still on the bench. Federal judgeships are lifetime appointments, and no one has taken that term more seriously than Brown.

Brown — who was born on June 22, 1907, in Hutchinson, Kan. — is six years older than the next oldest sitting federal judge. At least eight other federal judges are in their 90s, according to a federal court database.

Brown has asked his colleagues to notify him if at any point they feel he is no longer able to do his job.

"As a federal judge, I was appointed for life or good behavior, whichever I lose first," Brown quipped in an interview.

"I will quit this job when I think it is time," Brown said. "And I hope I do so and leave the country in better shape because I have been a part of it."

"I do it to be a public service," Brown said. "You got to have a reason to live. As long as you perform a public service, you have a reason to live."
    W.C.
    The Lion strode through the halls of Hell;
    Across his path grim shadows fell
    Of many a mowing, nameless shape—
    Monsters with dripping jaws agape.
    The darkness shuddered with scream and yell
    When the Lion stalked through the halls of Hell.

OLD BALLAD

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to W.C. For This Post:

Calz (6th May 2011), D-Day (5th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (11th May 2011), jackovesk (5th May 2011), Shikasta (6th May 2011)

30. Link to Post #18
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Maybe this is another piece of the puzzle. Worth a look......

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (11th May 2011), jackovesk (5th May 2011)

32. Link to Post #19
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

President Obama and a the 60 Minutes Interview: Regarding the non-release of Osama's picture.

Firstly thanks to a New Member Flasky, who found this interview and posted it on another thread of mine. He asked for opinions as to whether Obama was telling the Truth or Not?

Here is my view on the interview for those that are interested...

Video 'Body Language' Analysis...

Steve Kroft: Did you see the pictures?

Obama: Yes

Analysis: Watch for the Blank look Stare that Obama gives (He then Blinks Twice), Watch his Lips turn down, Jaw tighten & Nods...(Lying)

Steve Kroft: What was your reaction when you saw them?

Obama: It was him

Analysis: Bows his head in shame with the same Blank Stare and Nods (Lying)

Steve Kroft: Why would'nt you release them?

Obama: Keep in mind we are absolutely certain this was him, blah blah blah...

Analysis: Professional Liers are trained to lie and look to right, not to the left which is the norm, gentlly shakes his head (signalling futher Deception), voice shallow in response, Head slanted down to the right again then stutters with delivery (Lying)!

Obama then quotes "Very graphic photos of somebody that was shot in the head" Head slanted down to the right again then stutters with delivery (Lying)

But watch his hands pointed inwards towards himself! Telling us he feels the same way and is only a Puppet delivering his Controllers Message! Again that Bowing of his head down to the right and Continually blinking throughout the interview without giving solid eye contact to the interviewer is a (Dead-Giveaway he is being Untruthful)..!

In Summary Obama is an "OUT 'n' OUT LIER"!

PS - I thought the photo above was appropriate because I think Obama A.K.A Barry Soetoro is into Overtime in his Presidency and the Full-Time Whistle Has Started to Blow!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 5th May 2011 at 14:43.

33. Link to Post #20
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Adrian Salbuchi discusses THE OSAMA SAGA with Darly Bradford Smith and what this could mean for the world's safety. How the PTB are desperate at this time and need a False Flag to get the world war going. Always an interesting dialogue between these two fine minds.

http://iamthewitness.com/audio/Salbu....salibuchi.mp3
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 5th May 2011 at 11:41.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (11th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast