Thread: Paul McCartney really is Dead

1. Link to Post #201
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: Paul McCartney really is Dead

Looks like it might be a hoax, although trusting the Daily Mirror is a bit like trusting a hungry lion 6 feet away.

Just shows how easily people can be mislead. I think the Cabal are going to fill the internet with even more disinfo and distractions as we go along MAXIMUM DISCERNMENT TIME

http://www.mirror.co...it-real-5260576

In the past week you may have seen your friends on Twitter and Facebook discuss an interview in which Ringo Starr reportedly reveals the real Paul McCartney died in 1966.
    The 'interview' claims that Beatles bassist Paul McCartney died in a car crash and was replaced by a look-alike in order to keep public morale from dropping.
    This has long been a relatively popular conspiracy theory, but has - until recently - bubbled away in dark corners of the internet, disregarded as nothing more than just a conspiracy.
    That was until last week, when a number of websites reported on an 'exclusive Ringo Starr interview' in which the former Beatles drummer admitted the conspiracy is true.

WireImagePaul-McCartney-and-Ringo-Starrg.jpg
    Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr performing together in 2009

The websites, such as WorldNewsDailyReport.com, reported that Ringo gave the interview to the Hollywood Inquirer, and claimed he said:

"When Paul died, we all panicked!
    "We didn't know what to do, and Brian Epstein, our manager, suggested that we hire Billy Shears as a temporary solution.
    "It was supposed to last only a week or two, but time went by and nobody seemed to notice, so we kept playing along. Billy turned out to be a pretty good musician and he was able to perform almost better than Paul.
    "The only problem was that he couldn't get along with John, at all."
    But is it true?

GettyFifty-years-since-Beatlemania-gripped-th
    The Beatles in February 1964

Well, no. The Hollywood Inquirer doesn't actually exist, and Ringo Starr certainly hasn't granted them an exclusive interview.
    WorldNewsDailyReport is a satirical news website and is for entertainment purposes only.
    If you recognise the name Billy Shears, that's because he is the fictional musician referenced in The Beatles' Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album.
    Paul McCartney is alive and well, and despite the fact we don't have any DNA evidence to support our theory, we do firmly believe he is the real deal.
    Mainly because:
    Imagine the number of people who would have to lie in order to keep this conspiracy going - family members, friends, loved ones. How about ET
    Paul McCartney has a fairly unique voice, which still sounds pretty much the same now as it did in his youth (despite losing some vocal range due to old age).
    Paul McCartney is one of the greatest songwriters in modern music, but only someone as beautifully mad as Paul McCartney could have a hand in writing something as AWFUL as Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da, which was written in 1968.
    Imagine the odds of finding an exact Paul McCartney look-alike, who sounds like Paul, writes songs like Paul, and can play bass and guitar left-handed (just like Paul) as well as being incredible at piano (just like Paul).

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Ellisa (3rd March 2015), halffull (2nd March 2015), Matisse (2nd March 2015), Nasu (2nd March 2015)

3. Link to Post #202
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

people must finally realize labeled "scandal rags" are simply fronts for alphabet agencies like the CIA/MI6, etc.; they're purposely labeled as such so most reading the info contained within will refute the stories not realizing most of the accounts are reality, albeit some accounts are peppered with a few lies;

hence because Princess Diana's testimony "Charles has threatened me with a fatal car crash" first appeared in Britain's "scandal rag" "The Sun" most still believe Diana's demise was actually an "accident"- give us a break-

it's a fine line one has to draw: separating the wheat from the chaff in scandal rags; but I believe most of what is stated in the scandal rags is actually the truth-

Larry

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Nasu (3rd March 2015), seko (3rd March 2015)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    people must finally realize labeled "scandal rags" are simply fronts for alphabet agencies like the CIA/MI6, etc.; they're purposely labeled as such so most reading the info contained within will refute the stories not realizing most of the accounts are reality, albeit some accounts are peppered with a few lies;

hence because Princess Diana's testimony "Charles has threatened me with a fatal car crash" first appeared in Britain's "scandal rag" "The Sun" most still believe Diana's demise was actually an "accident"- give us a break-

it's a fine line one has to draw: separating the wheat from the chaff in scandal rags; but I believe most of what is stated in the scandal rags is actually the truth-

Larry
    Respectfully, Nah... Even if the current Paul was Billy Shears, so what, he's got some great talent you've got to admit it.. I agree that the alphabet soups try to muddy the waters, maybe your right, but this is just mud, nothing more, IMHO... N

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd March 2015)

7. Link to Post #204
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

He blew his mind out in a car. He didn't notice that the lights had changed.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Nasu (3rd March 2015)

9. Link to Post #205
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

It wouldn't surprise me , the world has been tricked before , we live in a world of illusions , calling Immanuel Jesus , the moon landing hoax , WMD's in Iraq , the end of the world in 2012 , St. Peter was never a pope , the list goes on ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. Link to Post #206
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    I´m with Cardillac but in this story clones are not the issue becouse if they where clones we won´t tell the difference and in both stories there are big differences even though they are alike...
    Yes, we are talking about 'political decoys'

Quote A political decoy is a person employed to impersonate a politician, to draw attention away from the real person or to take risks on their behalf. This can also apply to military figures, or civilians impersonated for political/espionage purposes.
    The political decoy is an individual who has been selected because of their strong physical resemblance to the person they are impersonating. This resemblance can be strengthened by plastic surgery. Often, such decoys are trained to speak and behave like their 'target'
    For the best-known examples, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_decoy
    Another more controversial instance is that of Pope Paul VI: http://www.tldm.org/news3/impostor.htm
    http://www.henrymakow.com/was_pope_p...aced_by_a.html
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    ES
    This forum is great...we start off with Paul, go on to Jimmy Carter and then Pope Paul
    and back to Paul McCartney. And strangely enough I found something significant in that mix-----

---in the Pope part there was mention of Malachi Martin saying that Satan had invaded the Vatican.
    Later there was mention of Communism infiltrating the Vatican, which made me connect to 'O' Barry what's 'is name,' bringing Communism into the White House...

Strange how these things reveal so much unexpectedly.
    Last edited by East Sun; 3rd March 2015 at 04:06.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

araucaria (3rd March 2015), yelik (3rd March 2015)

12. Link to Post #207
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

The Beatles were the first really huge 'pop' phenomenon - there were 'teen idols' prior to them, but it really sent the needle to the right when they were set loose from 1963 - cultural upheavals, and the unfolding of the counter-culture as the 60's progressed - of course stories, claims and conspiracies are going to proliferate about them...The Beatles became the icons of the baby boomer generation, the 'locus mysterium' of alternative spirituality . It nearly drove the sensitive John & George crazy, but Paul McCartney seemed to lap it up and flourish-he was a different animal to the the other three, astoundingly creative and talented in ways quite different to John Lennon, George Harrison & Ringo who were also very gifted but lacked the same commercial instincts and drive as 'Macca'. It is for this reason so much nonsense is perpetrated - he is astoundingly wealthy and 'out there'. This story is either a satirical jibe, or plain bollocks.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd March 2015), Nasu (3rd March 2015)

14. Link to Post #208
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I personally am not terribly interested in the Beatles, especially Paul McCartney, whose contributions make me cringe,

What interests me here is the idea that all the world’s a stage and we are all in costume and heavily made up. Or think of sport: the personnel on a basketball court or hockey rink is changing all the time, but the game goes on, and while a neophyte might enjoy the spectacle, there is extra fun in knowing actually who is doing what.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

16. Link to Post #209
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

17. Link to Post #210
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Oh my goodness, I have been following this thread the last couple of days and ...

well, all I can say is the sources for these allegations are a little limp, don't you think?

I am part amused, part gobsmacked. I have a personal connection within the McCartney family, from way back, and all I can say about this line of enquiry is: seriously?

Notwithstanding many years inside the music industry, I have NEVER heard even a whisper of this.

Enough from me. But go ahead,knock yourselves out. It just seems a strange game of sport to me.

18. Link to Post #211
    Thanks

Apparently this is common knowledge in the home town...quite a few anomalies if you research it and delve deeper...who knows...There is video around where Paul was saying that he had sold more records than the other Paul and was a better musician...The Paul today is an outstanding artist, but let's not Bury this just yet ;-)

Viking

Quote Posted by Zebra (here)
    Oh my goodness, I have been following this thread the last couple of days and ...

well, all I can say is the sources for these allegations are a little limp, don't you think?

I am part amused, part gobsmacked. I have a personal connection within the McCartney family, from way back, and all I can say about this line of enquiry is: seriously?

Notwithstanding many years inside the music industry, I have NEVER heard even a whisper of this.

Enough from me. But go ahead,knock yourselves out. It just seems a strange game of sport to me.
    Choose well.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

DNA (3rd March 2015)

20. Link to Post #212
    Thanks

http://www.bestonlinevidz.com/paul-m...son-42806.html

Paul McCartney Vs Faul McCartney, Forensic Voice Comparison

Viking
    Choose well.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

DNA (3rd March 2015)

22. Link to Post #213
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Gosh Viking, show me the evidence.

I guess even if I produced members of Paul McCartney's family to give evidence to you, you would still think this story is true.

source Mirror UK March 2

For once, I agree with the Mirror ...

Quote Some 'news' websites have been claiming that Ringo Starr has revealed the real Macca died in 1964

A side-by-side image of Paul McCartney in 1964 and in present day

In the past week you may have seen your friends on Twitter and Facebook discuss an interview in which Ringo Starr reportedly reveals the real Paul McCartney died in 1966.

Meaning that everything from Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band onwards was not performed by him

The 'interview' claims that Beatles bassist Paul McCartney died in a car crash and was replaced by a look-alike in order to keep public morale from dropping.

This has long been a relatively popular conspiracy theory, but has - until recently - bubbled away in dark corners of the internet, disregarded as nothing more than just a conspiracy.

That was until last week, when a number of websites reported on an 'exclusive Ringo Starr interview' in which the former Beatles drummer admitted the conspiracy is true.

WireImage: Paul McCartney and Ringo StarrPaul McCartney and Ringo Starr performing together in 2009

The websites, such as WorldNewsDailyReport.com, reported that Ringo gave the interview to the Hollywood Inquirer, and claimed he said:

"We didn't know what to do, and Brian Epstein, our manager, suggested that we hire Billy Shears as a temporary solution.

"It was supposed to last only a week or two, but time went by and nobody seemed to notice, so we kept playing along. Billy turned out to be a pretty good musician and he was able to perform almost better than Paul.

But is it true?

Getty: The Beatles pose in the sea at Miami Beach during the band's tour of AmericaThe Beatles in February 1964

Well, no. The Hollywood Inquirer doesn't actually exist, and Ringo Starr certainly hasn't granted them an exclusive interview.

WorldNewsDailyReport is a satirical news website and is for entertainment purposes only.

If you recognise the name Billy Shears, that's because he is the fictional musician referenced in The Beatles' Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album.

Paul McCartney is alive and well, and despite the fact we don't have any DNA evidence to support our theory, we do firmly believe he is the real deal.

Mainly because:
    Imagine the number of people who would have to lie in order to keep this conspiracy going - family members, friends, loved ones.Paul McCartney has a fairly unique voice, which still sounds pretty much the same now as it did in his youth (despite losing some vocal range due to old age).Paul McCartney is one of the greatest songwriters in modern music, but only someone as beautifully mad as Paul McCartney could have a hand in writing something as AWFUL as Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da, which was written in 1968.Imagine the odds of finding an exact Paul McCartney look-alike, who sounds like Paul, writes songs like Paul, and can play bass and guitar left-handed (just like Paul) as well as being incredible at piano (just like Paul).
    With respect ..

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

panopticon (3rd March 2015), Sean (3rd March 2015)

24. Link to Post #214
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

Most conspiracy theories are "uninteresting" in the sense that they are easily judged to be true(or false). For example I was quite convinced that 911 was a conspiracy within hours of watching some presentation. There are just too many holes or discrepancies in official explanations of many conspiracies. This Paul is Dead conspiracy really is very interesting in that I still am not certain of its truth, though I am inclined to believe it. There are bits and pieces missing for it to be convincing. These might be
    1. Why is the tape recording of George Harrison exposing the conspiracy not made public? Who is keeping it? There is not even a transcript.
    2. Any clear-cut photo of the sudden growth in the height of Paul?
    3. Any recording of the other Beatles calling Paul "Faul"? I would consider this very important.
    4. All materials about this seem second hand. Any first hand materials given by a Beatle relating to this conspiracy.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

26. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

Lol you are funny...'THE DAILY MIRROR'

you get more truth in the beano or dandy mags...

Anyway we always discern...The readers can make up there own mind...no worries.

With respect..

Quote Posted by Zebra (here)
    Gosh Viking, show me the evidence.

I guess even if I produced members of Paul McCartney's family to give evidence to you, you would still think this story is true.

source Mirror UK March 2

For once, I agree with the Mirror ...

Quote Some 'news' websites have been claiming that Ringo Starr has revealed the real Macca died in 1964

A side-by-side image of Paul McCartney in 1964 and in present day

Meaning that everything from Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band onwards was not performed by him

WireImage: Paul McCartney and Ringo StarrPaul McCartney and Ringo Starr performing together in 2009

But is it true?

Getty: The Beatles pose in the sea at Miami Beach during the band's tour of AmericaThe Beatles in February 1964

Mainly because:
    Imagine the number of people who would have to lie in order to keep this conspiracy going - family members, friends, loved ones.Paul McCartney has a fairly unique voice, which still sounds pretty much the same now as it did in his youth (despite losing some vocal range due to old age).Paul McCartney is one of the greatest songwriters in modern music, but only someone as beautifully mad as Paul McCartney could have a hand in writing something as AWFUL as Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da, which was written in 1968.Imagine the odds of finding an exact Paul McCartney look-alike, who sounds like Paul, writes songs like Paul, and can play bass and guitar left-handed (just like Paul) as well as being incredible at piano (just like Paul).
    With respect ..
    Choose well.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

DNA (3rd March 2015)

28. Link to Post #216
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

While they were at it why didn't they replace the real Ringo with somebody who could drum.

John Lennon said he wasn't even the best drummer in the Beatles.

29. Link to Post #217
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

changed post as it was a duplicate of posts above.....

saw this one instead....

Published on 2 Mar 2015

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/forme... Beverly Hills| The former drummer of the
    Beatles, Ringo Starr, surprised the world this morning during an interview in his
    luxurious Californian residence, when he admitted that the 45-year old rumors
    about the alleged death of Paul McCartney in 1966 were actually true.

In an exclusive interview with the Hollywood Inquirer, Mr. Starr explained that
    the “real” Paul McCartney had died in a car crash on November 9 1966, after an
    argument during a Beatles’ recording session. To spare the public from grief, the
    Beatles replaced him with a man named William Shears Campbell, who was the
    winner of a McCartney look-alike contest and who happened to have the same kind
    of jovial personality as Paul.

“When Paul died, we all panicked!” claims Ringo, obviously very emotional. “We
    didn’t know what to do, and Brian Epstein, our manager, suggested that we hire
    Billy Shears as a temporary solution. It was supposed to last only a week or two,
    but time went by and nobody seemed to notice, so we kept playing along. Billy
    turned out to be a pretty good musician and he was able to perform almost better
    than Paul. The only problem was that he couldn’t get along with John, at all.”

William Shears Campbell, better known as Billy Shears, does indeed “disappear ”
    from records in 1966 and no traces of him can be found after Paul’s alleged death.

paul2
    These pictures from 1966 show the great resemblance between Paul McCartney on
    the left, and William Shears Campbell on the right, at the time of McCartney’s
    alleged death.

Mr. Starr alleges that the group did send out a lot of hidden messages through the
    years to prepare the population for the truth.

He notably says that the entire Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band album was
    awash with Paul-is-dead clues: the Beatles had indeed officially formed a “new”
    band featuring a “fictional” member named Billy Shears, which happened to be the
    actual name of Paul’s replacement.

“We felt guilty about the deception” added Ringo Starr. “We wanted to tell the
    world the truth, but we were afraid of the reactions it would provoke. We thought
    the whole planet was going to hate us for all the lies we had told, so we kept lying
    but sending subtle clues to relieve our cousciousness. When the first rumors finally
    began about the whole thing, we felt very nervous and started fighting a lot with
    each other. At some point, it was too much for John and he decided to leave the band.”

Ringo Starr claims that he finally decided to tell the truth, because he was afraid
    that it was going to die with him. At age 74, he is the only other surviving member
    of the famous band besides Paul McCartney, and he was afraid the deception would
    never be revealed.

beatles
    According to Ringo Starr, the cover of the Abbey Road album was a hidden
    message to the world, symbolising a funeral procession. John Lennon, dressed in
    white, symbolises the clergyman. Ringo Starr, dressed in black, symbolises the
    undertaker. George Harrison, in denim jeans and shirt, symbolises the gravedigger
    and McCartney, barefoot and out of step with other members of the band,
    symbolises the corpse.

The rumors of Paul’s death began more than 45 years ago, but had always been
    dismissed as nonsense by the band and its entourage. In September 1969,
    American college students published a series of articles in which they claimed that
    clues to McCartney’s death could be found among the lyrics and artwork of the
    Beatles’ recordings. Clue-hunting rapidly proved infectious, and within a few weeks,
    it had become an international phenomenon. Rumours only declined after a
    contemporary interview with McCartney was published in Life magazine in
    November 1969.

Neither Paul McCartney nor anyone from his entourage have commented Ringo
    Starr’s declaration yet, but the interview has already provoked a lot of reactions
    around the world. Journalists and paparazzis from around the world have
    surrounded the residence of the musician only minutes after the interview was
    broadcasted and are awaiting for the star to comment the allegations.

The British MI5 also announced an investigation to determine if an impostor could
    have indeed posed for 48 years as the Member of the Order of the British Empire,
    Sir James Paul McCartney, during official ceremonies involving Queen Elizabeth II.

Category
    Pets & Animals

===================================================

Paul McCartney Rumor His Death 1966 Speaks About That

Published on 3 Feb 2014

Speaks About Rumor His Death 1966

====================================================

JOHN LENNON talks of BEATLES Reunion 1975!

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd March 2015 at 14:49.

30. Link to Post #218
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Quote While they were at it why didn't they replace the real Ringo with somebody who could drum.

John Lennon said he wasn't even the best drummer in the Beatles.
    But he was not a bad children's story narrator

Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends Debut - 1984

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just posted this on the other thread...

Published on 2 Mar 2015

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/forme... Beverly Hills| The former drummer of the
    Beatles, Ringo Starr, surprised the world this morning during an interview in his
    luxurious Californian residence, when he admitted that the 45-year old rumors
    about the alleged death of Paul McCartney in 1966 were actually true.

In an exclusive interview with the Hollywood Inquirer, Mr. Starr explained that
    the “real” Paul McCartney had died in a car crash on November 9 1966, after an
    argument during a Beatles’ recording session. To spare the public from grief, the
    Beatles replaced him with a man named William Shears Campbell, who was the
    winner of a McCartney look-alike contest and who happened to have the same kind
    of jovial personality as Paul.

“When Paul died, we all panicked!” claims Ringo, obviously very emotional. “We
    didn’t know what to do, and Brian Epstein, our manager, suggested that we hire
    Billy Shears as a temporary solution. It was supposed to last only a week or two,
    but time went by and nobody seemed to notice, so we kept playing along. Billy
    turned out to be a pretty good musician and he was able to perform almost better
    than Paul. The only problem was that he couldn’t get along with John, at all.”

William Shears Campbell, better known as Billy Shears, does indeed “disappear ”
    from records in 1966 and no traces of him can be found after Paul’s alleged death.

paul2
    These pictures from 1966 show the great resemblance between Paul McCartney on
    the left, and William Shears Campbell on the right, at the time of McCartney’s
    alleged death.

Mr. Starr alleges that the group did send out a lot of hidden messages through the
    years to prepare the population for the truth.

He notably says that the entire Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band album was
    awash with Paul-is-dead clues: the Beatles had indeed officially formed a “new”
    band featuring a “fictional” member named Billy Shears, which happened to be the
    actual name of Paul’s replacement.

“We felt guilty about the deception” added Ringo Starr. “We wanted to tell the
    world the truth, but we were afraid of the reactions it would provoke. We thought
    the whole planet was going to hate us for all the lies we had told, so we kept lying
    but sending subtle clues to relieve our cousciousness. When the first rumors finally
    began about the whole thing, we felt very nervous and started fighting a lot with
    each other. At some point, it was too much for John and he decided to leave the band.”

Ringo Starr claims that he finally decided to tell the truth, because he was afraid
    that it was going to die with him. At age 74, he is the only other surviving member
    of the famous band besides Paul McCartney, and he was afraid the deception would
    never be revealed.

beatles
    According to Ringo Starr, the cover of the Abbey Road album was a hidden
    message to the world, symbolising a funeral procession. John Lennon, dressed in
    white, symbolises the clergyman. Ringo Starr, dressed in black, symbolises the
    undertaker. George Harrison, in denim jeans and shirt, symbolises the gravedigger
    and McCartney, barefoot and out of step with other members of the band,
    symbolises the corpse.

The rumors of Paul’s death began more than 45 years ago, but had always been
    dismissed as nonsense by the band and its entourage. In September 1969,
    American college students published a series of articles in which they claimed that
    clues to McCartney’s death could be found among the lyrics and artwork of the
    Beatles’ recordings. Clue-hunting rapidly proved infectious, and within a few weeks,
    it had become an international phenomenon. Rumours only declined after a
    contemporary interview with McCartney was published in Life magazine in
    November 1969.

Neither Paul McCartney nor anyone from his entourage have commented Ringo
    Starr’s declaration yet, but the interview has already provoked a lot of reactions
    around the world. Journalists and paparazzis from around the world have
    surrounded the residence of the musician only minutes after the interview was
    broadcasted and are awaiting for the star to comment the allegations.

The British MI5 also announced an investigation to determine if an impostor could
    have indeed posed for 48 years as the Member of the Order of the British Empire,
    Sir James Paul McCartney, during official ceremonies involving Queen Elizabeth II.

Category
    Pets & Animals

===================================================

Paul McCartney Rumor His Death 1966 Speaks About That

Published on 3 Feb 2014

Speaks About Rumor His Death 1966

JOHN LENNON talks of BEATLES Reunion 1975!

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd March 2015 at 14:47.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DNA (3rd March 2015), Nasu (3rd March 2015)

32. Link to Post #219
    Thanks

I'm a huge Beatles fan. When the course of my awakening took me over this subject, I was ... not too pleased, haha. But tearing down everything I loved and knew, or thought I knew, is a great experience that teaches one to question everything.

I don't think Paul necessarily has to be "dead," though. It's a leap in logic and one we can't possibly know for sure, but it certainly polarizes the heck out of the issue. I would say to that -- ask yourself why. (BTW, I've seen the documentary in this thread, and IMO it contains numerous historical inaccuracies and is thus disinformation, whether intended or not.)

On the other hand -- study their history, or the history of music in the 60's in general, and it becomes very clear that the Beatles and other acts (esp. Laurel Canyon crew) had the backing of the covert agencies and were used for conditioning/programming the masses. This is a fascinating area of research for anyone who is interested.

FWIW, I'm not even convinced that John Lennon was truly assassinated. Yes I know, boo, hiss and jeers, how dare I question consensus reality, etc. I wouldn't be saying this if there wasn't ample evidence to make me have doubt.

Anyhow ... John and George both had amazing solo careers post-Beatles, and if you listen to their music, you will realize they were trying to tell us a lot. The cover of George's album, Brainwashed, might send a chill down your spine!:

... The song that this album is named after isn't anything amazing musically, but it should also send a chill down your spine if you listen to what he's telling us. Here's a YT link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObRexobAxOI

I also have to recommend listening to Lennon's album Mind Games, which is one of my favorite albums of all time. Simply genius musically, and again, also a hugely revealing album if you have the ears to listen. Full album link here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUZQZ_4Zl_M

These guys were initiated into some of mystery's secrets, IMO. They saw and lived through a lot and their music certainly speaks to that. But I don't think we'll ever know what, exactly, happened until the veil is lifted.

Oh, BTW, it's extremely hard to find, but speaking of chills down the spine -- listen to Heather Mills' phone interview with one of those gossip celeb TV shows shortly after her divorce with Paul. She's frantic, says she discovered a secret he kept that was so awful that if the fans knew, it would devastate them. She even says that if anything happens to her, she has distributed the info so that it will come out. She clarifies, "and I'm not talking about infidelity or anything like that" ...

Hmmmmmmm! I don't claim to know what happened, but I can safely say that there are some very odd circumstances surrounding this group, this era of time, this life in general, to make me pause and question what I'm seeing :D

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

BMJ (5th March 2015), Cidersomerset (22nd June 2018), conk (3rd March 2015), Eric J (Viking) (3rd March 2015), Michelle Marie (23rd June 2018), selinam (23rd June 2018), sigma6 (18th March 2015), syrwong (3rd March 2015), Valerie Villars (6th January 2019)

34. Link to Post #220
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Interesting that Paul in the video above actually admits that he is the lookalike. I saw Paul and Ringo resently interviewed when they for the first time was back in an US theater they have played as Beatles in the early sixties. They were talking about how it was and how it looked (the theater), well, Ringo was talking, Paul almost didn't say anything and looked confused. I wondered why Ringo was remembering everything, he laughed, pointed and looked comfortable, but Paul.......almost nothing.

All the best

TRW

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst 1 11 21 22 LastLast