+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 11 22 LastLast

Thread: Paul McCartney really is Dead

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Paul McCartney really is Dead

I just watched a new documentary that really got me thinking titled "Paul McCartney Really is dead". I'm 31 years old so I'm too young to remember when the story was big, a long time ago. It was a very interesting Doc, but I definitely don't believe everything in it (like most things, I take what feels right and leave the rest). This case in particular really has me "scratching my head". I always thought of Paul (Faul, fake Paul) as kinda of the more nefarious of the 4, but never thought that he might be a body double!!! I was wondering if any of the members have researched this topic before (especially some of the older members) , and if so what is your take on the story?

I found a copy of the torrent on a fantastic search engine i discovered the other day concen.org. This is an engine that is primarily dedicated to conspiracy research, and i recommend everybody become a member.

Thanks alot Dan

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to foxtastic For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (14th April 2023), crosby (5th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (21st August 2019), Enquiring1 (7th May 2011), Garry Irwin (9th May 2011), GK76 (7th May 2011), Ioneo (28th August 2021), Kryztian (14th January 2020), Nasu (5th May 2011), Stephanie (16th April 2023), Teakai (5th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Paul McCartney really is Dead

Alright its been a few days since i first discovered the "Paul is Dead" story, and I'm not much further along than I was before. The only conclusion I have come up with is, "The Beatles aren't what I thought they were." And I'm not one to discount strange things easily. I think that they were like so many of my heroes as a kid turned out to be, "wolves in sheep's clothing". A perfect example is a scene i became familiar with "the Grateful Dead tour scene". When I was younger I thought of it as "rebellion against the system", and this was very true for each individual, but it wasn't tell I'd grown up a little bit that I realized , "it was the system itself that was putting on the show." No matter how much I still love these bands, and the music I can't help thinking of them as "Pied Pipers".
    Anyhow this is the best video I've found on the McCartney Conspiracy "The Winged Beatle".

https://youtube.com/watch?v=FsPCQ...yer_detailpage

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to foxtastic For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (21st August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (21st August 2019), Enquiring1 (7th May 2011), happyuk (10th August 2019), Ioneo (28th August 2021), mondaze (8th May 2011), scooterdubz (13th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I'd grown up a little bit that I realized , "it was the system itself that was putting on the show." No matter how much I still love these bands, and the music I can't help thinking of them as "Pied Pipers".

Very well put Foxtastic!

Its funny you say that because when I was growing up my favorite band was Metallica, and in there early years there lyrics were very "Conspiracy" orientated.

These days they are very main stream and I was wondering the exact thing you just mentioned.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enquiring1 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (21st August 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

hmmm if he is dead his new wife to be aint gonna get much fun,mind you ive heard necrophilia is all the rage in the upper echelons.... seriously folks he aint dead i saw him in liverpool 2 years ago, and although the voice was croaky the bass playing was amazing and typically Paul.these rumours were first scotched in 1968 when they appeared. Now if you had been talking about Bin Laden.........

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shijo For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (21st August 2019), DoubleHelix (7th May 2011), Ross (11th May 2011), TomKat (8th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Very masonic movie ... don't really know what to think.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Autumn For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (21st August 2019), starsmoonmtns (9th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Interesting post…
    Last edited by Fred259; 11th May 2011 at 00:48.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks of the link.

I've been following the 'conspiracy' for about 15 years (being only 34 myself)... always waiting for the next revelation. It has seemed that there is too much evidence and strangeness to possibly ignore or put down to coincidence (not that I believe coincidence exists, life keeps showing me patterns). If the revelation concerning the unpublished book by Mal Evans proves to be true it could answer a lot, I won't hold my breath though. There is obviously a hidden secret concerning Paul and Crowley, also there is another story lying in the shadows... perhaps we'll find out the whole Beatles episode is an engineered plot.

I hope there is more to this story... still waiting for the big revelation.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GK76 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (21st August 2019), foxtastic (8th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 times in 304 posts

found this film very compelling, apart from the obvious fake george harrison voice over. hangs together alarmingly well.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mondaze For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (21st August 2019), foxtastic (9th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well if this is true that Paul is a double, could it be that he is a clone a sin James Casbolt's case? Just an idea...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

It started when people started playing "Strawberry Fields" backwards; at the end among other things, it sorta sounded like "I buried Paul," and on the Abbey Road cover, he is barefoot and out of step with the others. George is supposed to be dressed up like the gravedigger, and John is the preacher. Also Paul has a cigarette pointing down to the ground, whatever that means...

But I've watched him play bass, a lot. It's always been the same guy.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bitworm For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for finding the video in the "you tube maze". Yea the video's premise is completely fake, but it introduced me to a new 'conspiracy', and I always get excited when I find something like that. I'll admit it 'creeped' me out a little bit when I seen it. If I get that feeling, more times than not there's something to it. Whether it is 'Faul' or Paul I guess it's probably insignificant to whichever it is, because it is just a small part to a much bigger picture. The Beatles to me were obviously involved with some sort of intelligence agency, Magick, politics, and pretty well relates to all of the topics we discuss on this forum. It's fun to inquire about, and I put it up there with all of the other mysteries I enthusiastically seek answers to.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foxtastic For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (14th April 2023), Denise/Dizi (21st August 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    England Avalon Member Garry Irwin's Avatar
    Thanks

After watching the video "Paul McCartney Really is Dead - The Last Testament of George Harrison", I can only come to the conclusion that Joel Gilbert is a man who would sell his soul to make a few dollars.
    There are a number of historical inconsistencies and fantastic claims throughout.
    To name two of the most obvious:
    Gilbert states McCartney's parents were in attendance at the secret burial in 1966 at Blackpool... Paul's mother died in 1956.
    Gilbert claims that Rita, the girl who was involved in the alleged car crash turns up later as Heather Mills... What? Heather Mills wasn't even born until 2 years after the incident in 1968.

As always, there are more questions...

Why all the references to Paul being dead, hiding in plain sight on the album covers' artwork and the backwards masking that revealed clues when the record was played backwards?
    It's right that we should ask these questions, but Gilbert's claims are just too fantastic to be believable. Maybe I would have been more impressed had he actually used Harrison's original tapes in the film. Instead we got a laughable imitation of George by Lance Lewman.
    If anyone here has more insight to this story, I would really like to know.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Garry Irwin For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (21st August 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

i recognised the same faults upanatom... and the phony george was trite. i do not buy the idea that mi6 set the whole fake paul scenerio just to stop teenage girls from committing suicide, i mean half the music industry died in the next few years... jimmy hendrix, jim morrison, mama cass, brian jones et al, nobody impersonated them! the only feasible rationale i can think of is that the beatles were an intelligence asset, as many believe, dreamed up by the tavistock institute, and that they didn't want to lose this control valve on modern culture.

if you watch this series you can see that musicians remain part of the intelligence agencies and ptb assets.

26. Link to Post #14
    England Avalon Member Shakespeare's Foot.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Paul McCartney definitely is dead. But the good news is that John Lennon is still alive. Him, Elvis and Jim Morrison rent the house next door to me off Marilyn Monroe. She's alright but charges a lot, apparently.
    Seriously, of all the conspiracies to spend your time on.. may i suggest not this one?

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shakespeare's Foot. For This Post:

Maunagarjana (16th August 2019), Nasu (30th August 2021), shijo (10th May 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

im sorry but to me this is important. this idea shakes me to the fundament. i can easily accept that the ptb can kill presidents, blow up building, trains etc. But the idea that my cultural development was being manipulated by mi6 mind control techniques takes away my foundations.

29. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's funny how things are connected sometimes. Tonight while I was doing completely unrelated research on 'chemtrails' who do I quickly run across in an independent documentary I found? None other than Sir Paul McCartney. He was plugged on some BBC show "would I lie to you". The question was, "did Paul McCartney have clouds removed from the sky to preform 'good day sunshine'?" Of course the host answered, "it was the truth".
    Kinda unrelated on the topic of Paul being dead, but not unrelated on Paul being a very strange individual, to say the least.

Angus: Clouds were once removed from the sky so that Paul McCartney could perform 'Good Day Sunshine' at a concert.
    Lee: (confused)Sorry. What do you mean?
    Tara: You can move clouds if you really want.
    Dave: What you do is, you can either fly a plane over it and drop silver-oxide on it, or you can shoot a rocket into the cloud. You can basically steal other people's rain, if you do that.
    Lee: Is this a dream? [edit]
    Angus: Lying is part of everyday life for most people nowadays, as I was saying to George Clooney only last night in the bar. [edit]

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...encequestions3

30. The Following User Says Thank You to foxtastic For This Post:

scooterdubz (11th May 2011)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

A friend whom I work with told me about this doc recently and actually browsing this thread prompted me to register. I watched the whole thing last night. For those who use Netflix, it is available on their streaming feature. I"ve got to say it didn't really hold up that well for me. As it's been said there are plenty of holes in the "plot" of this conspiracy. Nevertheless, it is still pretty strange that there are so many instances of Paul being dead in their music and of course the album art. I just found it extremely hard to believe that this guy would somehow miraculously get these tapes of "George Harrison" delivered to his doorstep. Also, without the information that was "laid out" for you in the first section of this film, half of the story wouldn't even make sense. That being said, the conspiracy theorist and Beatles fan in me found the whole thing to be entertaining at least. Oh, and one last thing...to the original poster. Do you know about Beardy & The Rooster?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to scooterdubz For This Post:

foxtastic (11th May 2011)

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member baddbob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,716 times in 388 posts

Wondering what your views are on this. In the summer of 2005, a package arrived at the Hollywood offices of Highway 61 Entertainment from London with no return address.

Inside were two mini-cassette audio tapes dated December 30, 1999 and labeled The Last Testament of George Harrison.

A voice eerily similar to Harrison's tells a shocking story: Paul McCartney was killed in a car crash in November of 1966 and replaced with a double!

British intelligence, MI5, had forced the Beatles to cover up McCartney's death to prevent mass suicides of Beatle fans. However, the remaining Beatles tried to signal fans with clues on album covers and in songs.

Until now, the "Paul is Dead" mystery that exploded worldwide in 1969 was considered a hoax. However, in this film, the mysterious voice on the tapes reveals a secret Beatles history, chronicling McCartney's fatal accident, the cover up, dozens of unknown clues, and a dangerous cat and mouse game with "Maxwell," the Beatles' MI5 handler, as John Lennon became increasingly reckless with the secret. The voice also claims that Lennon was assassinated in 1980 after he threatened to finally expose "Paul McCartney" as an imposter!

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Ok the jokes over bring back the constitution

34. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

58andfixed (24th December 2011), A Voice from the Mountains (2nd March 2015), ajyana (22nd December 2011), Black Panther (22nd December 2011), Coaxial (23rd December 2011), crested-duck (22nd December 2011), DNA (2nd March 2015), Ecnal61 (1st March 2015), Healthy Skeptic (22nd December 2011), Holly Lindin (23rd December 2011), ketikoti (25th December 2011), LindyLou22 (2nd March 2015), M6* (23rd December 2011), Michelle Marie (23rd June 2018), Midnight Rambler (22nd December 2011), Miller (22nd December 2011), ponda (21st December 2011), Ria (21st December 2011), shadowstalker (21st December 2011), thewebkid (23rd December 2011), THIRDEYE (25th December 2011), Unified Serenity (21st December 2011), YUPANQUI PUMA (26th December 2011)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Yeah i've always been fascinated by the photographic evidence of a switch having taken place at some stage of Paul Mccartney.The sudden change in height was very odd.

There's a few pics at this site: http://www.indianinthemachine.com/wa...yreplaced.html

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

ajyana (22nd December 2011), conk (9th August 2019), crested-duck (22nd December 2011), Harmony (20th October 2022), Healthy Skeptic (22nd December 2011), Holly Lindin (23rd December 2011), LindyLou22 (2nd March 2015), Michelle Marie (23rd June 2018), truth4me (21st December 2011)

37. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member baddbob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,716 times in 388 posts

Cant forget about the abbey raod alblum cover where paul is barefooted symbolizing Pauls death

Last edited by baddbob; 21st December 2011 at 18:55.
    Ok the jokes over bring back the constitution

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

crested-duck (22nd December 2011), Holly Lindin (23rd December 2011), Michelle Marie (23rd June 2018), truth4me (21st December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 11 22 LastLast