+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1 10 20 22 LastLast

Thread: Paul McCartney really is Dead

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks

Default Re: Paul McCartney really is Dead

On further investigating some of the claims in this video I've found that -
    Yesterday was released in 1965 so can't have been written about Pauls death (if this really came from George Harrison, surely he would have known that!)
    Heather Mills was born in 1968 so can't have been the girl who was in the car crash with Paul in 1966 as she hadn't been born!

It does seem that there may be some truth in the claim that Paul died and was replaced its just that this video doesn't present the evidence in a thouroughly researched or credible manner.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lancelot For This Post:

baddbob (27th December 2011), Midnight Rambler (27th December 2011), noxon medem (27th December 2011), Omni (2nd March 2015), Unified Serenity (27th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)
    There's a video posted earlier in this thread, I can't remember if it was George or Ringo but he said they tried to get Paul to take drugs but he wouldn't and then 18 months later they were suprised when he came out and talked about it.

Paul talked about taking drugs/lsd in 1967. This video shows the interview and also has clips of a press conference the year earlier - made on the assumption that he was replaced between the two.

Although I see similiar mannerisms and speech patterns (like 'you know') between the two, something is missing in the second video. In the first video Paul is confident but there is also a shyness and humilty about him. His mouth twitches a lot, he looks awkward. There's a cuteness about him which is really endearing - as a woman I find it very attractive (eg 6.30 & 7.40).

I don't see this in the Paul a year later.I know that those who claim he was replaced talk about spirit of Paul missing in the post 66 Paul.

Having said that the second interview was in a different environment on a one-to-one basis and it may explain his extra confidence.

Jeanette
    (very sensible what he says, "Paul" , in that newer inteview, and D old ..).

video is called : A changed Paul (who "died" and was "reborn" ?)

or rather: changing Paul ...

- very adequate keywords .

There is a basic, interesting perspective to this (these) thread (s)
    - The illusion , and to what degree our perceived reality is in any
    small or serious degree manipulated , by entities as the Mi5 ,types ...

more music , please :
    Revolution , live

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Imb4tYOk8GE

Paul is accused of being more business-minded.
    Here John seems to take control , or be given ,
    and drag him (Paul?) along ...

- all to
    The eye that see .

- And
    https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=a_XG_YlTPPQ
    U know I believe in How
    ( something else )

- All well to all for all days , and the new year . ( 3387456 BG was it ? )

PS.
    In some scolar circles of my hometown there was a particular ,
    philosophical idea that was revolved therein for some time :
    Quote If the copy is better than the original ,
    why not choose the copy ?!?
    (why and why not is allmost the same , that is why I normally do not do Why)

DS.
    Last edited by noxon medem; 28th December 2011 at 01:18.

4. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

http://breakingdownthnews.blogspot.n...-real.html?m=1

Looks like Ringo has let the cat out of the bag

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Aurvandil (2nd March 2015), DNA (2nd March 2015)

6. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

It's sad that people are so suspicious these days, that ANYONE can be accused of being an imposter and, have it be taken somewhat seriously no matter how completely ludicrous it may be. Look, Paul McCartney is a musician with an incredible body of work..and, I think that a musician's music is just as identifying as a DNA sample. If Paul were not Paul, we'd know by now. But, hey..carry on..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sean For This Post:

greybeard (1st March 2015)

8. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

Further info here...forensic evidence!

http://www.hugequestions.com/Eric/TF...y-Italian.html

Viking
    Choose well.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Aurvandil (2nd March 2015), DNA (2nd March 2015)

10. Link to Post #186
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by workingactor (here)
    It's sad that people are so suspicious these days, that ANYONE can be accused of being an imposter and, have it be taken somewhat seriously now matter how completely ludicrous it may be. Look, Paul McCartney is a musician with an incredible body of work..and, I think that a musician's music is just as identifying as a DNA sample. If Paul were not Paul, we'd know by now. But, hey..carry on..
    I think this conspiracy provides an excellent example of cognitive dissonance. The proof being overwhelming and folks find it too painful to accept.

I think if the real Paul were alive we would have noted more than this from him in so far as post Beatles hits were concerned. Also the lyrics are pretty telling.

Last edited by DNA; 2nd March 2015 at 00:19.

11. Link to Post #187
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 times in 711 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)

Viking
    Where is the complete interview, and any picture or video of the interview? I searched the internet and found only repetitions of the same clip in different sites. Can't even verify the interview existed. Conclusion: this is faked news, constantly manufactured to discredit the alternative media, so that the mainstream appears the only credible source of "truth".
    Last edited by syrwong; 2nd March 2015 at 03:54. Reason: more thoughts

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

3(C)+me (2nd March 2015), Bluegreen (2nd March 2015), Omni (2nd March 2015)

13. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

Have you read any other parts of info with regard to this...post 168 is interesting and much more info out there if you care to research...I know this is a touchy subject..but I don't care. ..truth will surface in all four corners.

be well.

viking

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)

Viking
    Where is the complete interview, and any picture or video of the interview? I searched the internet and found only repetitions of the same clip in different sites. Can't even verify the interview existed. Conclusion: this is faked news, constantly manufactured to discredit the alternative media, so that the mainstream appears the only credible source of "truth".
    Choose well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

syrwong (2nd March 2015)

15. Link to Post #189
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 times in 711 posts

Yes. I read that long time ago in this thread. I am making a different point. There must be hundreds of conspiracy theories going on, most of them conspiracy truths. It is important for the Ministry of Truth to dicredit these theories by producing faked stories, false evidence that are meant to be debunked. This would confuse the public and make them lose interest in the subject. BTW, suppose Paul is dead, when Ringo Starr really decides he is too old to lose, he will find he has been preempted.

Have you read any other parts of info with regard to this...post 168 is interesting and much more info out there if you care to research...I know this is a touchy subject..but I don't care. ..truth will surface in all four corners.

be well.

viking

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)

Viking

16. The Following User Says Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (2nd March 2015)

17. Link to Post #190
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

FORMER BEATLE RINGO STARR CLAIMS THE “REAL” PAUL MCCARTNEY DIED IN 1966 AND WAS REPLACED BY LOOK-ALIKE
    World News
    Mar

http://www.stage2omega.com/former-be...ce1a-219599281
    28 February 2015
    The former drummer of the Beatles, Ringo Starr, surprised the world this morning during an interview in his luxurious Californian residence, when he admitted that the 45-year old rumors about the alleged death of Paul McCartney in 1966 were actually true.

In an exclusive interview with the Hollywood Inquirer, Mr. Starr explained that the “real” Paul McCartney had died in a car crash on November 9 1966, after an argument during a Beatles’ recording session.

To spare the public from grief, the Beatles replaced him with a man named William Shears Campbell, who was the winner of a McCartney look-alike contest and who happened to have the same kind of jovial personality as Paul.

“When Paul died, we all panicked!” claims Ringo, obviously very emotional. “We didn’t know what to do, and Brian Epstein, our manager, suggested that we hire Billy Shears as a temporary solution. It was supposed to last only a week or two, but time went by and nobody seemed to notice, so we kept playing along. Billy turned out to be a pretty good musician and he was able to perform almost better than Paul. The only problem was that he couldn’t get along with John, at all.”

William Shears Campbell, better known as Billy Shears, does indeed “disappear ” from records in 1966 and traces of him can be found after Paul’s alleged death.
    paul2

Mr. Starr alleges that the group did send out a lot of hidden messages through the years to prepare the population for the truth.
    He notably says that the entire Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band album was awash with Paul-is-dead clues: the Beatles had indeed officially formed a “new” band featuring a “fictional” member named Billy Shears, which happened to be the actual name of Paul’s replacement.

“We felt guilty about the deception” added Ringo Starr. “We wanted to tell the world the truth, be we were afraid of the reactions it would provoke. We thought the whole planet was going to hate us for all the lies we had told, so we kept lying but sending subtle clues to relieve our cousciousness. When the first rumors finally began about the whole thing, we felt very nervous and started fighting a lot with each other. At some point, it was too much for John and he decided to leave the band.”

Ringo Starr claims that he finally decided to tell the truth, because he was afraid that it was going to die with him. At age 74, he is the only other surviving member of the famous band besides Paul McCartney, and he was afraid the deception would never be revealed.
    beatles

The rumors of Paul’s death began more than 45 years ago, but had always been dismissed as nonsense by the band and its entourage. In September 1969, American college students published a series of articles in which they claimed that clues to McCartney’s death could be found among the lyrics and artwork of the Beatles’ recordings. Clue-hunting rapidly proved infectious, and within a few weeks, it had become an international phenomenon. Rumours only declined after a contemporary interview with McCartney was published in Life magazine in November 1969.

Neither Paul McCartney nor anyone from his entourage have commented Ringo Starr’s declaration yet, but the interview has already provoked a lot of reactions around the world. Journalists and paparazzis from around the world have surrounded the residence of the musician only minutes after the interview was broadcasted and are awaiting for the star to comment the allegations.

The British MI5 also announced an investigation to determine if an impostor could have indeed posed for 48 years as the Member of the Order of the British Empire, Sir James Paul McCartney, during official ceremonies involving Queen Elizabeth II.

Source: http://breakingdownthnews.blogspot.c...ent=FeedBurner
    Last edited by yelik; 2nd March 2015 at 14:26.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

beewarenow (2nd March 2015), betoobig (2nd March 2015), EdithGibbs (2nd March 2015), ghostrider (3rd March 2015), Inaiá (8th March 2015), Ioneo (3rd March 2015), jc71 (2nd March 2015), justntime2learn (2nd March 2015), Lifebringer (2nd March 2015), mab777 (2nd March 2015), Meggings (2nd March 2015), Michael Moewes (2nd March 2015), Nasu (2nd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (2nd March 2015), wnlight (2nd March 2015), Words of Joy (8th March 2015)

19. Link to Post #191
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

What a load of crap!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

betoobig (2nd March 2015), Debra (3rd March 2015), Nasu (3rd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (2nd March 2015)

21. Link to Post #192
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Not so. Is likely true. People don't notice. Who noticed the change in President Carter in May 1979?
    Attachment 29148

22. Link to Post #193
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

I watched a few things about the Paul story a couple of years ago and it was very convincing...however this recent "news" from Ringo seems to not be true...

Quote The most trending fake news as collected by Trendolizer
    http://fake.trendolizer.com/2015/02/...ook-alike.html

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

aranuk (2nd March 2015), betoobig (2nd March 2015), Billy (2nd March 2015), Gardener (2nd March 2015), justntime2learn (2nd March 2015), Nasu (2nd March 2015), seko (3rd March 2015)

24. Link to Post #194
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

I do not think this story is true, but it is an interesting read.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

betoobig (2nd March 2015)

26. Link to Post #195
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

these stories about Paul McCartney and Jimmie Carter (among others) being replaced by 'clones' have been around for awhile;

I don't necessarily believe them but I don't refute them either; let's face it: none of us really knows unless one on this website is an insider-

I wouldn't doubt for a second that successful human cloning has probably existed for a long time now; as to why certain individuals are chosen to be 'cloned' as opposed to others raises many unanswered questions...

Larry

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

betoobig (2nd March 2015), Ecnal61 (2nd March 2015), seko (3rd March 2015), spiritwind (2nd March 2015), TargeT (2nd March 2015)

28. Link to Post #196
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Does Ringo star have a blog where he can confirm or otherwise his comments?

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

betoobig (2nd March 2015), Omni (3rd March 2015)

30. Link to Post #197
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,403 times in 258 posts

I think this is unlikely to be true. The sources don't look very reliable!

JC

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jc71 For This Post:

betoobig (2nd March 2015), Debra (3rd March 2015), Kryztian (19th January 2021), Nasu (2nd March 2015)

32. Link to Post #198
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

I´m with Cardillac but in this story clones are not the issue becouse if they where clones we won´t tell the difference and in both stories there are big differences even though they are alike...

33. The Following User Says Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Nasu (2nd March 2015)

34. Link to Post #199
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    I´m with Cardillac but in this story clones are not the issue becouse if they where clones we won´t tell the difference and in both stories there are big differences even though they are alike...
    Yes, we are talking about 'political decoys'

Quote A political decoy is a person employed to impersonate a politician, to draw attention away from the real person or to take risks on their behalf. This can also apply to military figures, or civilians impersonated for political/espionage purposes.
    The political decoy is an individual who has been selected because of their strong physical resemblance to the person they are impersonating. This resemblance can be strengthened by plastic surgery. Often, such decoys are trained to speak and behave like their 'target'
    For the best-known examples, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_decoy
    Another more controversial instance is that of Pope Paul VI: http://www.tldm.org/news3/impostor.htm
    http://www.henrymakow.com/was_pope_p...aced_by_a.html
    Last edited by araucaria; 2nd March 2015 at 18:22.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

betoobig (3rd March 2015), Nasu (2nd March 2015), seko (3rd March 2015)

36. Link to Post #200
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

There is an earlier thread about this and the links below.
    I don't think its true but if it is they were lucky with the double.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Paul McCartney Really Is Dead: The Last Testament Of George Harrison

Hi All ..If Paul did die in 1966 his double is just as Talented......

Wings...

Paul talking about his marraige to Linda..

Paul on Parkinson

Glastonbury 2009

If we lost Paul....We gained paul.....Steve

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...647#post386647
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd March 2015 at 20:29.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

betoobig (3rd March 2015), Eric J (Viking) (2nd March 2015), Nasu (2nd March 2015), Snoweagle (2nd March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1 10 20 22 LastLast