+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Magnetic Time Vortex Over Antarctica???

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Default Magnetic Time Vortex Over Antarctica???

Hi all,

I came across the below video while looking around on You Tube last night and thought I'd post it here as it seemed pretty interesting.

What does everyone make of this information??

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Magnetic Time Vortex Over Antarctica???

Interesting.

Could use other sources for verification.

Should show up on google if co-ordinates were known (and this is legit).

Thanx for the post

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,712 times in 677 posts

I read about this earlier, very interesting stuff.

It would be nice if we could get some kind of information - pictures, audio, video - just something to substantiate it.

4. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This is all I've been able to find so far, it's basically just a copy of the article being shown in the video footage I posted above.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/553/8...ntarctica.html

I'll see what else I can find...

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Combine this thread with the one I posted today:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?19906-NASA-experiements-confirms-space-time-vortex-around-Earth

Note this picture below and how the vortex is most concentrated at the bottom (Antartica):

Previous posts in PA have mentioned:
    1) Strange white cloud over Antartica when conducting a google earth search
    2) Mentioning of someone drilling magnetic balls into Antartica

In the clip above, it mentions that interest was intense by other countries as to what the US was doing in Antartica right up to 9/11 and then their attention was diverted. 9/11 False flag re: Antartica?

Magnetic Time Vortex to the past, that's a lot of power to get a hold of.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to oceanz For This Post:

777 (6th May 2011), Calz (6th May 2011), ceetee9 (6th May 2011), Chrononaut (7th May 2011), D-Day (6th May 2011), ktlight (6th May 2011), noprophet (6th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,712 times in 677 posts

Great catch oceanz; there is a good chance that whatever is happening in Antarctica could have led to this study being released by NASA.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Calz (6th May 2011), ktlight (6th May 2011)

9. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by oceanz (here)
    Combine this thread with the one I posted today:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?19906-NASA-experiements-confirms-space-time-vortex-around-Earth

Note this picture below and how the vortex is most concentrated at the bottom (Antartica):

Previous posts in PA have mentioned:
    1) Strange white cloud over Antartica when conducting a google earth search
    2) Mentioning of someone drilling magnetic balls into Antartica

In the clip above, it mentions that interest was intense by other countries as to what the US was doing in Antartica right up to 9/11 and then their attention was diverted. 9/11 False flag re: Antartica?

Magnetic Time Vortex to the past, that's a lot of power to get a hold of.
    Hi oceanz,

I was considering posting my video in your thread but to be honest I wasn't completely convinced the two subjects were inter-related... didn't want to hijack you're thread basically

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to notice the correlation... interesting huh!
    Last edited by D-Day; 6th May 2011 at 09:15.

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Yes D-DAY, my thoughts exactly.

I should say about the strange white cloud over Antartica - I think the correct words were "covering up" Antartica.
    Also I wanted to add that said "covering up" conjurs up a picture of HAARP which I think came online in 1994. When did the US set up base in Antartica and when did they start poking around prior to 9/11 - after HAARP came online?

In regards to a magnetic time vortex I wonder if there any similarities with Antartica and other places, i.e Bermuda Triangle?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to oceanz For This Post:

D-Day (6th May 2011)

12. Link to Post #9
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

yes those areas have been aways blotted out on google earth and i have all aways wondered why maybe because of this , its very intresting video would be good to confirm the missing reporters in that area as they probley recorded what ever happened to them .

intresting that 9/11 could have been a flase flag event to draw attention away from this it would not surprise me in the slightest if what this video shows is true they would have the most powerful weapon on the planet if they had time travel they would not use it for good only to gain im going to try and research this matter further thank you D-Day for pointing this vid out to us .

thanx Mike

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Thefrenzy1978 For This Post:

D-Day (6th May 2011)

14. Link to Post #10
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Nice find.

I believe Antarctica has many answers yet to be revealed.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mesta0ptik For This Post:

D-Day (6th May 2011)

16. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Thefrenzy1978 (here)
    im going to try and research this matter further thank you D-Day for pointing this vid out to us .

thanx Mike
    Hi Frenzy,

Good luck to you friend, I haven't been able to find ANYTHING worthwhile yet... hope you have better luck than I did

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I'm just gonna post some ideas out there on this one:

1) Before world war 2 Germany was doing some exploration in Antartica between 1938-1939 (note the logo in the picture below which is similar to the space time vortex lines in photo above):

2) After world war 2 (1939-1945) Operation 'Highjump' was conducted in Antartica from 1946-1947. Task Force 68 included 4,700 men, 13 ships, and multiple aircraft.

3) Shortly after US conducted Operation 'Windmill'.

----> Highjump and Windmill names suggest some sort of leaping and spinning like a vortex.

4) Operation Highjump has become a topic among UFO conspiracy theorists, who claim it was a covert US military operation to conquer alleged secret underground Nazi facilities in Antarctica.

5) Antarctica essentially doubles in size during the winter as the surrounding sea water freezes (Antarctic Connection). The subsequent annual summer melt of the estimated 7,000,000 square miles (18,000,000 km2) of ice that rings Antarctica creates the planet’s largest seasonal climate event (USA Today). The result is a vertical circulation driven by a massive heat and energy exchange between ice, ocean, and atmosphere.
    ----> Vertical circulation - could this be a downward vertical circulation?

6) climatologist Gerd Wendler published in the National Science Foundation’s Antarctic Sun, one could dive to the ocean floor anywhere in the world and encounter water from the coast of Antarctica. "Seventy five percent of all the bottom water, wherever you are, comes from Antarctica."

7) PA thread about "water has memory" https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...sis-HD-Channel

8) EPA, Army Corps draft new Clean Water Act guidelines that threaten to seize control of all water supplies/sources

9) omen-scientists-dismayed-as-millions-of-aquatic-animals-swarm-antarctica (the extinction protocol)

10) The ozone hole over Antartica:

11) Giant whirlpools in some oceans

12) Birds, fish, turtles, dolphins - thousands of them dying as they use magnetic fields to find their bearings.

I don't know what this all means, maybe it doesn't relate much but I conclude that it may be something to do with water and magnetic energy fields...
    Last edited by oceanz; 6th May 2011 at 13:13. Reason: double up on images

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to oceanz For This Post:

blufire (7th May 2011), Calz (6th May 2011), D-Day (6th May 2011), mab777 (7th May 2011), noprophet (6th May 2011), Oxygen (6th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Love your work oceanz!

You've brought some interesting points to this discussion.

Ok, so now all we have to do is connect all the dots... should be easy... right?

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

roflmao - yeah, real easy.

I just posted on the water is memory thread that if water is memory then these new laws the US government is trying to introduce to control water supplies/sources may be so they can tamper with the water by adding fluoride.

What I didn't also say that has just occured to me, is that, if humans are something like 70% water and Antartica is just one big frozen bit of water - there maybe something important there on how the whole Magnetic Time Vortex/Space Time Vortex works...something to do with the water.

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

And just another thought while I'm thinking:

Maybe the ozone hole is where it is suppose to be because "vertical circulation driven by a massive heat and energy exchange between ice, ocean, and atmosphere".

The sun has been producing some big solar flares lately that would much more easily penetrate that area where the ozone hole is which would produce a massive amount of heat that Antartica has never really had before.

Kind of like a perfect storm to test out the theory of time vortex.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oceanz For This Post:

Calz (6th May 2011), D-Day (6th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Something else to add to the puzzle:

Quote http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2011/05/07/mystery-of-cosmic-ray-source-bombarding-the-southern-pole-of-earth-intensifies/

May 6, 2011 – ANTARCTICA – Cosmic rays crashing into the Earth over the South Pole appear to be coming from particular locations, rather than being distributed uniformly across the sky. Similar cosmic ray “hotspots” have been seen in the northern skies too, yet we know of no source close enough to produce this pattern. “We don’t know where they are coming from,” says Stefan Westerhoff of the University of Wisconsin-Madison. It’s a mystery because the hotspots must be produced within about 0.03 light years of Earth. Further out, galactic magnetic fields should deflect the particles so much that the hotspots would be smeared out across the sky. But no such sources are known to exist. One of the hotspots seen by IceCube points in the direction of the Vela supernova remnant, a possible source of cosmic rays, but it’s almost 1000 light years away. Cosmic rays coming from such large distances should be constantly buffeted and deflected by galactic magnetic fields on route, and should thus have lost all directionality by the time they reach Earth. In other words, such long-distance cosmic rays should appear to come from all parts of the sky. That’s not what has been observed. –New Scientists
    Last edited by oceanz; 7th May 2011 at 05:02. Reason: inc pic

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oceanz For This Post:

D-Day (7th May 2011), mab777 (7th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #17
    Ilie Pandia

It appears we have a paradox here:

Quote After a several minutes, they decided to retrieve the balloon. Despite some difficulty with the winch they succeeded in bringing the balloon back to earth and checked the instruments. McLein stated that everyone was stunned by the readout on the chronometer. It displayed a date decades in the past: January 27, 1965.
    Assuming that time flows backwards in that "vortex" and it does so at much greater speed than our normal perception of "time flow", we have the following problem:

The chronometer would go back in time... counting time backwards... until it reaches the time when that chronometer was first started after being built. Before that date the chronometer would cease to exist! And therefore could not count backwards anymore.

So this is a big issue I have with alleged time being actually measured to flow backwards... it's like this "time" property, that the chronometer somehow keeps track of, does not affect the chronometer itself... the chronometer appears to out-side of "time" so then how can it measure "time"?

That being said, I agree that something must be happening at the south pole... where there's smoke must be fire, right?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

D-Day (7th May 2011)

27. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Hmmm I've got that synchronystic feeling again. Probably less than 10 minutes ago I dug out of my library a Dan brown book to check a reference to artificial spying insects for mention on another thread. Low and behold I arrive here to find real world references to what is described in that book. "Deception Point'. Copyrighted in 2001. I know that fictional works don't count as a cross reference but the similarities are still quite remarkable regarding a buried object, which in the books case is yet another pyramid.

Methinks Mr. Brown must have a very interesting circle of friends. Either that or I'll take a pound of whatever he's on...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

D-Day (7th May 2011)

29. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mad Hatter (here)
    Hmmm I've got that synchronystic feeling again. Probably less than 10 minutes ago I dug out of my library a Dan brown book to check a reference to artificial spying insects for mention on another thread. Low and behold I arrive here to find real world references to what is described in that book. "Deception Point'. Copyrighted in 2001. I know that fictional works don't count as a cross reference but the similarities are still quite remarkable regarding a buried object, which in the books case is yet another pyramid.

Methinks Mr. Brown must have a very interesting circle of friends. Either that or I'll take a pound of whatever he's on...
    You know what, the moment I came accross this news article on You Tube I made the same connection!

I read Deeption Point about 4 years ago and you're spot on.. the similarities between that book and the story behind this information is quite uncanny!

30. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    It appears we have a paradox here...

The chronometer would go back in time... counting time backwards... until it reaches the time when that chronometer was first started after being built. Before that date the chronometer would cease to exist! And therefore could not count backwards anymore.
    The topic of time was discussed in this thread: TIME DOES NOT EXIST - verified my previous posts today by BBC NEWS.

This is explained in this post: Re: How does Destiny fit in with Timelines.

I say, not to complicate the uncomplicated, as then "how to" make step becomes the focus and not the journey or destination.
    Last edited by king anthony; 8th May 2011 at 00:17.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

9eagle9 (7th May 2011), oceanz (8th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast