+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ashayana Dean - How is she able to go public with her information?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Ashayana Dean - How is she able to go public with her information?

Hi Everyone,

I posted this question over on Kerry's forum as she is the one that interviewed Ashayana.

What I would like to know is how is Ashayana able to teach what she does publicly? Why do the TPTB allow this? I'm wondering why she hasn't been silenced.

If you have heard of her speak of this I've love to hear what she said as I have yet to find this information.

I do not want to discuss her teachings on this thread....please. Thank you.

Much Love,
    dmarie
    Last edited by dmarie; 7th May 2011 at 01:25.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dmarie For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th May 2011), firstlook (10th May 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (10th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,368 times in 1,321 posts

Default Re:Ashayana Dean - How is she able to go public with her information?

Well I think she's been discredited decently. Not to say she's not legit. Her name change etc is what I saw posted on the Icke forum. Her charging money for it also may be a key to why they allow her to do it.

If someone came forward with the full and real truth, it would discredit them just by how ludacris it sounds to most people.. I am not saying either way Mrs Dean is correct or incorrect. It's not like hundreds of millions are listening to her and following her. I don't think people being charged for the truth(that isn't provable) is much of a threat. But maybe I don't know the full situation, and maybe she doesn't charge for it all. I don't claim I know her situation fully.
    "Every one of you will survive your deaths, ... You have survived many deaths."

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omniverse For This Post:

dmarie (15th May 2011), firstlook (11th May 2011), loveandgratitude (11th May 2011), thunder24 (10th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 times in 516 posts

Well Ive always subscribed that effectiveness is the measure of truth.

TPTB aren't just operating in a state of silence EVERYONE. The actually do follow a free will structure. And if you follow the same, meaning do not disturb their intentions in a way that is disruptive, your not imposing on their free will to influence others. It really is a war for the mind.

Then there is the fact that Some of what we cal TPTB are not bothered by spiritual things as much as physical and material gain. So if it doesn't bother them then they dont care really until it starts interfering with business.

Two ways people catch heat is either by direct interference in matters. Like One party attacking the other in a very open way.

or

They have simply started a small revolution which effects the entire structure of society. (The issue with this is their are countless potentials that could take effect. Many people on the verge of exposing new ideas and habits. There are to many like Ashayana who are working on this. TPTB cant address all of them, all they can do is wait for a tipping point and do what they can to stop it.)

Its all contextual of course though.
    Last edited by firstlook; 10th May 2011 at 13:06.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

Blue (15th May 2011), dmarie (15th May 2011), g.k.r (10th May 2011), Jendayi (11th May 2011), Omniverse (10th May 2011), seko (10th May 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (10th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Knowledge is power, too much power though can get anyone lost in the loop and turn around in circles.
    Im sure tptwb are happy to have her around.

Im not saying all her info is bull, but one should question the info to see if its relevant and important for you.
    0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144,233,377,610,987,1 597,2584,4181,6765NautilusLog McKennaTimewave zero

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

777 (10th May 2011), Blue (15th May 2011), dmarie (15th May 2011), Jendayi (11th May 2011), truthseekerdan (10th May 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,596 times in 473 posts

To create more confusion perhaps... A confused mind is weak and easy to manipulate.

Namaste, Steven

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

777 (10th May 2011), Amzer Zo (11th May 2011), ann444 (11th May 2011), Blue (15th May 2011), Bridey (10th May 2011), dmarie (15th May 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (10th May 2011), Jendayi (11th May 2011), Revere (14th May 2011), truthseekerdan (10th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member DianeKJ's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Steven (here)
    To create more confusion perhaps... A confused mind is weak and easy to manipulate.

Namaste, Steven
    I would have to agree with Steven on this. I have read a couple of her books and read what I could on her website. Some of her stuff feels valid and resonates with me, while other stuff does not and feels like fear mongering and is just plain confusing. I've since had a difficult time vetting out the truth from the other info when it comes to her material, so I just gave up with her.

I would agree that it is either too outlandish to be believed or it's so convoluted that they are not worried about it at the moment.
    Namaste,
    Di

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DianeKJ For This Post:

777 (10th May 2011), ann444 (11th May 2011), Blue (15th May 2011), Chinaski (10th May 2011), dmarie (15th May 2011), Jendayi (11th May 2011), Revere (14th May 2011), truthseekerdan (10th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 times in 1,230 posts

For those that follow A.D. teachings (material), I have this quote for you: “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Buddha

Namaste
    Unity Consciousness

Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

777 (10th May 2011), Blue (15th May 2011), Bridey (10th May 2011), dmarie (15th May 2011), EsmaEverheart (10th May 2011), firstlook (11th May 2011), gabbahh (14th May 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (10th May 2011), Jendayi (11th May 2011), Mad Hatter (10th May 2011), Revere (14th May 2011), thunder24 (10th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,223 times in 4,906 posts

Default Re: Ashayana Dean - How is she able to go public with her information?

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Well I think she's been discredited decently. Not to say she's not legit. Her name change etc is what I saw posted on the Icke forum. Her charging money for it also may be a key to why they allow her to do it.

If someone came forward with the full and real truth, it would discredit them just by how ludacris it sounds to most people.. I am not saying either way Mrs Dean is correct or incorrect. It's not like hundreds of millions are listening to her and following her. I don't think people being charged for the truth(that isn't provable) is much of a threat. But maybe I don't know the full situation, and maybe she doesn't charge for it all. I don't claim I know her situation fully.
    Having watched her vid on PC, I then went to her site and was disgusted to see that she charges for the information at high prices too. So that destroyed her in my eyes.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

dmarie (15th May 2011), Jendayi (11th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,139 times in 8,069 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)

I bought her 2 books (online) and it took about 15 minutes scanning to discard them. I didn't bother watching the interview.

That does not mean I am saying she has nothing to offer.

Her books would take a substantial amount of time, energy and trust to tackle. And that is only a PRIMER. Her site offers many many many other offerings necessary to follow her work at a very substantial cost.

That was enough for me.

If others find truth there ... then by all means go for it

As always ... IMHO
    Listened intently for the Sound of One Hand Clapping ... only to hear the sound of the other hand Whacking me Upside the Head!

Don't forget to take the time each day to smile.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

777 (10th May 2011), dmarie (15th May 2011), Jendayi (11th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,938 times in 688 posts

Mad Hatter dons his cynical hat...

I find interesting those that claim to be enlightened attempting to sell an important message for mankind when historically the likes of Jesus gave it away for free to those who would listen. Still the TPTB eventually nailed him so maybe this is why she chooses to charge (like a wounded bull). Perhaps the information is only useful to those who have a high enough vibration in the filthy luca department?

Has anyone ever seen the earth paying a farmer for the seeds he wishes to sow?? Some crop that will turn out to be!!

Unfortunately for AD having studied the geometry / merkaba aspect of things for a bit I came across her vids/site late in the search and I suppose viewed it with a certain amount of confirmation bias (my bad) but due to the timing would not be opening my pocket for information freely available elsewhere and this could be reason enough for the TPTB not to be concerned with her...

cheers

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

ann444 (11th May 2011), Blue (15th May 2011), Calz (10th May 2011), dmarie (15th May 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (10th May 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,207 times in 3,953 posts

Some where on this forum is pages and pages of debate on the AD material-- a section invite only was also created.

Frankly the thought that her material is all important may or may not be true, but there are enlightened souls who's books have sold millions and made a massive impact on the spiritual level of all on earth.

The way it works, because all are one, is that the high vibration mystic sitting in a cave meditating lifts all.

The likes of Ramana Mahararsihi did not write books or make a penny but books were written regarding his teaching, same with Nasargadatta.

In our time Eckhart Toll has influenced millions of people with the book "The Power of Now"

Ashayana Dean has virtually no impact compared to the influence of those
    mentioned.

Many enlightened beings on the planet at the moment

Have a look at Bills interview of Marcel Messing and other material.
    He tells it like it is.

Ashayana Dean material subject came and went here and was really debated to death.

Regards Chris

Links found for those interested.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Speech-thread!

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=Ashayana+Dean
    Last edited by greybeard; 10th May 2011 at 17:56.
    A charity to help African Children become self sufficient.

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Blue (15th May 2011), Calz (10th May 2011), dmarie (15th May 2011), Mad Hatter (11th May 2011), marko (10th May 2011), sepia (10th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Greybeard ... Chris ... WE MISS YOU!!!

Please visit your ol' haunting grounds more often ... for everyone's good
    Listened intently for the Sound of One Hand Clapping ... only to hear the sound of the other hand Whacking me Upside the Head!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (10th May 2011), sepia (10th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,207 times in 3,953 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)

Thanks Calz
    I appreciate what you are saying
    Put no head above your own-- some of your posts are awesome.

Avalon has changed beyond recognition since Pre Charles days.
    That is neither good nor bad neither better or worse-- those are just constructs of the mind.
    There are few names here I recognize now.
    The friends I spoke with regarding spirituality have mostly gone.
    Beren, Morguana, Kriya, Ilumate, Frank Samuel who did sterling work with healing frequencies, Truthseeker Dan rarely here, same with Redezra.
    Mudra long gone.
    People who devoted their whole life to spirituality in some depth (mainly traditional teaching)

So the young members are finding their way as I had to and that is good.
    Thats the way it is.
    Spring is here things to do.

I may reduce the level of posting further-- I have no plans.

Chris
    A charity to help African Children become self sufficient.

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Calz (10th May 2011), firstlook (11th May 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (10th May 2011), Jendayi (11th May 2011)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,472 times in 2,629 posts

So simple.

She is cautious. She is protected.

TPTB are not almighty.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

dmarie (15th May 2011), seko (10th May 2011)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)

Thanks Calz

That is neither good nor bad neither better or worse-- those are just constructs of the mind.
    Beren, Morguana, Kriya, Ilumate, Frank Samuel who did sterling work with healing frequencies, Truthseeker Dan rarely here, same with Redezra.
    Mudra long gone.
    People who devoted their whole life to spirituality in some depth (mainly traditional teaching)

Thats the way it is.

Chris
    I have no right to speak for anyone else here at avalon ... much less members who have been here from the beginning (when I was in lurker mode).

You have my humblest and deepest gratitude for all the good you have done here.

To you and your "mentor" Heart2hearth ... I won't give you a cuz I know that means nothing to you ... how bout a heart felt
    Last edited by Calz; 11th May 2011 at 14:58.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (10th May 2011), greybeard (10th May 2011), Jendayi (11th May 2011), Mad Hatter (11th May 2011), sepia (10th May 2011)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,873 times in 5,461 posts

Thanks Calz

Mudra long gone.

Thats the way it is.

Chris
    Avalon will always change, as it grows and evolves. Just as we all do.

The proportion of the Earth's population who are Avalon members is 0.0000005. (That's 1 in every 2 million people.)

There are plenty of new members who will join us, each at the perfect time for them. Others will leave - also at the perfect time for them.

The membership is currently growing at a rate of 200 per month. As I pointed out to Spirit Wolf back in January when he was referring to the 'newbies', many of those new members will be highly educated, highly experienced, wise, knowledgeable, and (who knows) older than you or me.

In the opinion of myself and many others, the quality of both the membership and the informational/inspirational content of Avalon is rising steadily. If this is not true for you or anyone else, there are plenty of other places to go, and that is all fine.

32. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Amenjo (14th May 2011), Billy (11th May 2011), Calz (10th May 2011), Chinaski (10th May 2011), christian (14th May 2011), DoubleHelix (11th May 2011), g.k.r (10th May 2011), Gaia (15th May 2011), gigha (10th May 2011), greybeard (10th May 2011), Highwhistler (11th May 2011), Jendayi (11th May 2011), K626 (15th May 2011), kersley (11th May 2011), king anthony (15th May 2011), ktlight (10th May 2011), Mad Hatter (11th May 2011), marko (10th May 2011), Murray (10th May 2011), Nortreb (10th May 2011), OmeyocaN777 (10th May 2011), sunflower (11th May 2011), Woody (11th May 2011), yaksuit (10th May 2011), Yoda (10th May 2011)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

i must admit im a pretty new member on the forum but have been following bill and kerry for the last few years and im very happy to be here and have already found it very interesting, wish this forum all the best in the future and im staying for the ride too if permitted anyway lol

34. The Following User Says Thank You to g.k.r For This Post:

firstlook (11th May 2011)

35. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Thanks Calz

Mudra long gone.

Thats the way it is.

Chris
    Avalon will always change, as it grows and evolves. Just as we all do.

The proportion of the Earth's population who are Avalon members is 0.0000005. (That's 1 in every 2 million people.)

There are plenty of new members who will join us, each at the perfect time for them. Others will leave - also at the perfect time for them.

The membership is currently growing at a rate of 200 per month. As I pointed out to Spirit Wolf back in January when he was referring to the 'newbies', many of those new members will be highly educated, highly experienced, wise, knowledgeable, and (who knows) older than you or me.

In the opinion of myself and many others, the quality of both the membership and the informational/inspirational content of Avalon is rising steadily. If this is not true for you or anyone else, there are plenty of other places to go, and that is all fine.
    Bill no disrespect.
    but i notice in a few of your posts recently.imo.
    that you seem indifferent as to whether people leave.

members who have helped biuld avalon,contributed a lot of time and effort,as you yourself has.
    i understand and believe that when the time is right people do move on,each of us has our own journey.
    but if i may say,to see someone leave after being a valuable and respected member of avalon ,go suddenly.
    do you not feel saddened by this.
    do you just say goodbye.
    or do you still keep in touch?

for example There are plenty of new members who will join us.of course there will.
    but friendships are struck!
    some may be highly educated some may not.
    doe,s it matter.as long as we learn off each other.
    have you even tried to talk someone out of leaving?
    just curiuos.

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,873 times in 5,461 posts

Quote Posted by manny (here)
    have you even tried to talk someone out of leaving?
    just curiuos.
    Yes - I tried (successfully) to talk you out of leaving! Do you remember?

37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Amenjo (14th May 2011), Billy (11th May 2011), Calz (11th May 2011), DoubleHelix (11th May 2011), ktlight (10th May 2011), manny (10th May 2011), MariaDine (12th May 2011), Nortreb (11th May 2011), Professor (12th May 2011), yaksuit (10th May 2011), Yoda (10th May 2011)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,407 times in 2,076 posts

Studying life sciences including spirituality on Internet saves you money , carbon footprint and time ..but wastes and wanes your Spirit and those who you are to empower ..

All the photocopies ..

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

christian (14th May 2011), dmarie (15th May 2011), firstlook (11th May 2011), ktlight (10th May 2011), Swanette (14th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread