View Poll Results: Are you interested in attending the 26-27 June Vilcabamba seminar?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely

12 52.17%
  • Probably

7 30.43%
  • Possibly

4 17.39%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Bill, Inelia, and Brian O'Leary in Vilcabamba: 26-27 June 2011

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill, Inelia, and Brian O'Leary in Vilcabamba: 26-27 June (dates fixed)

Hi there,

I too attended the seminar, just so you know - it was filmed and I believe they are aiming to release this some time down the road, but that is just my thought. It was a great gathering, I think everyone learnt, healed and came home with lots of new(old) friends. The biggest thing that I learnt was that we are all the same, with Inelias arrival announcement, it ignited all of us that are interested in meeting Inelia. I came away knowing that every person that sat in that room was AS powerful. To reiterate words from an above posting, we resonated with Inelia because she is a mirror of us.

It also showed me how truely human Inelia and Bill are, they shared stories, which are their stories to tell, but showed me just how human they are, just how like me they are, just how we get sidelined, turned around, dealing with life.....there are so US....that is the biggest thing....if you are interested in them, you are them....remember that. Now that I have been there, I realize the strong pull for me to go, was to sit with fellow beings, not have to apologize for any thoughts or defend them...it was a meeting of the minds and we left with a support group, to go back to our corners of the world, hold the light, make a difference and stay centered. Be the love and when we have a bad day, we can now reach out to this very special group......

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lslimerick For This Post:

Adi (13th July 2011), Herbert (9th July 2011), Limor Wolf (21st July 2011), silvervioletrubie (20th July 2011), Yoda (9th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Default Re: Bill, Inelia, and Brian O'Leary in Vilcabamba: 26-27 June (dates fixed)

How absolutely wonderful. I am so happy so many people were able to be together and share. I truly wish I could have been with you. Love, Mandala
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Yoda (9th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    How absolutely wonderful. I am so happy so many people were able to be together and share. I truly wish I could have been with you. Love, Mandala
    Oh dear,
    I´ll tell you what: if I was able to learn something from that experience, I´d dare to say that if you truly wish you could have been there with us, you were. Still are, as all of we.
    Wanna save the planet? Recycle your mind!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mother For This Post:

Yoda (9th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 times in 225 posts

Inelia's voice will be heard on Lucia Rene's free teleconference!

My friend Lucia Rene, from http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.com , has invited me to join her in her free Teleconference this Saturday July 9th, 12 noon PDT, 3 pm EDT, 19:00 GMT

. We'll be speaking about how to align with the new paradigm in consciousness and, at the end of the call, Lucia will transmit the 90 Ancient Templates of Wisdom for those who have not yet received them.

More information on the Ancient Templates of Wisdom can be found here:

http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.c...ates-overview/

If you would like to join us on the call, please use this link: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=20017083

I hope to see you there!

Love and Light

Inelia

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Heather2017 (9th July 2011), Herbert (9th July 2011)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Quote Posted by Yoda (here)
    Inelia's voice will be heard on Lucia Rene's free teleconference!

My friend Lucia Rene, from http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.com , has invited me to join her in her free Teleconference this Saturday July 9th, 12 noon PDT, 3 pm EDT, 19:00 GMT

. We'll be speaking about how to align with the new paradigm in consciousness and, at the end of the call, Lucia will transmit the 90 Ancient Templates of Wisdom for those who have not yet received them.

More information on the Ancient Templates of Wisdom can be found here:

http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.c...ates-overview/

If you would like to join us on the call, please use this link: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=20017083

I hope to see you there!

Love and Light

Inelia
    That site was interesting until I got to the bit where the hand was thrust out bugging for money.
    The thing is about new agers, they conveniently forget & exploit / encourage peoples ignorance to the fact that people with a gift are NOT allowed to ask for payment in anyway. It has been this way since day dot.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

It's a free teleconference with Inelia.

11. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Yoda Hi

I was on about the website.

Quote http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.c...ates-overview/
    You are here: Offerings / Ancient Templates Overview
    Ancient Templates Overview

If you are a member of the Ancient Templates Forum, enter the private area by logging in.

90 Ancient Templates of Wisdom

There is an ancient databank of higher wisdom on Planet Earth. It was stored here a very long time ago when life on this planet was just beginning. As incarnate human beings, the Ancient Templates of Wisdom in this databank are our divine birthright. But, up until now, we have been denied them. As this massive experiment in consciousness on Earth has unfolded, those who wanted control over the planet took control of these templates, limited access to them, and used them for their own ends.

Lucia first encountered the Ancient Templates in Peru in 2005—an ancient treasure trove of giant snowflake-like configurations each vibrating with a different energy—deep in the heart of the tropical mountain forest that cradles Machu Picchu. She was told to move them to the Cauldera above Los Alamos, New Mexico.

In April 2011, Lucia traveled to the Cauldera and was gifted with 90 templates which were to be used for humanity's ascension process. 86 of these large templates made tiny replicas that flew inside of her subtle physical body in quick succession. There were 3 larger ones—aligned with the heart chakra, the upper wisdom chakras, and the lower power chakras—that moved inside as well. And the master template—the mothership of them all, the template of the grand overall design for life on earth—cloned itself by emitting a tiny lightning bolt spark that entered her heart chakra.

Lucia began meditating on this Divine Spark of Existence every day. Gradually, it morphed into light and, each day, the light expanded a little more. After 2 weeks, the light had expanded into the full blown master template and the other smaller templates had found their proper resting place within the master template. By the end of 3 weeks, the entire configuration had fully integrated.

As she began transmitting the Ancient Templates to others, Lucia noticed that the final configuration for each individual was unique. The end result depended on the person's soul, their level of evolution, their dhama, and what they need at this time in order to ascend.

When the templates had fully integrated, she also noticed that they could be summoned up individually in order to provide help with the ascension process.

Lucia first transmitted the Ancient Templates to a group on April 30, 2011. To learn more details about the templates, listen to the archived teleconference. Since that time, she transmits them free of charge each month at the end of her public calls. To find out when the templates will next be transmitted, please visit the Events Calendar.

Testimonials

“I received the template transmission some weeks back. Thank you. I feel strongly that they are in the mix of a potent transformation happening within me. I love it. -Tina, Ecuador

Ancient Templates 91-94

In June 2011, Lucia was given access to 4 additional templates. They are extremely sophisticated and refined:

91 Formlessness
    92 Timelessness
    93 Universal Mind containing emptiness
    94 Universal Mind containing all of existence

These 4 templates are given on private teleconferences as a bonus to those who would like to: 1) contribute financial support for the public dissemination of the first 90 templates and 2) participate in the Ancient Templates Forum where people share their progress reports, benefits, and tips.

To learn the date of the next Ancient Templates 91-94 teleconference, please check the Events Calendar. (Please note that these calls are not recorded and it is necessary to connect to the teleconference call via phone or webcast to receive the templates.)

Contribute & Join the Ancient Templates Forum

There are 3 tiers of support: Silver for $33, Gold for $100, and Platinum for $150. (Please note that Crown Chakra Publishing is a for-profit company, so contributions are not tax deductible.) Contributions help cover the costs of website forum creation and maintenance, teleconference service fees, staff salary, and Lucia's time for disseminating the templates.

Once a contribution is received, you will be emailed a login, a password, and instructions for accessing the Ancient Templates Membership area of the website as well as the link for the next Ancient Templates 91-94 teleconference where you will receive these last 4 templates. (Please note that this instructional email is not automated. Donations are processed manually on Monday/Wednesday/Friday.)

Silver support and forum access for $33

Gold support and forum access for $100

Platinum support and forum access for $150

Please note that no light worker will be denied access to Ancient Templates 91-94. If you are financially challenged, please contact us about receiving a reduced rate via the Contact Form.

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

GCS1103 (9th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

People can hear Inelia's voice for free, many have been asking for an update, this is as pertinent as anything.
    Pierre
    www.energy-oneness.com

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (9th July 2011)

15. Link to Post #69
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bryn, have you been to Montesuenos? Meredith says that the stone circle there was built by a man from Wales. Reminded me of the Welsh stone circle Stonehenge.

16. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lochinvar (here)
    Bryn, have you been to Montesuenos? Meredith says that the stone circle there was built by a man from Wales. Reminded me of the Welsh stone circle Stonehenge.
    Hi

And no I havn't been there, but by all accounts a lot of the worlds ancient & old structures are linked to the ancient Cymry.

17. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

I've listened to the first 15 minutes of Inelia's interview, and know, when she speaks about the spiritual path, she is speaking the truth. Not that my thoughts, or experiences matter on this subject; I'm just taking the time to stand up and be counted. Further, I'm just appreciative of being able to listen to others who have had similar experiences. Always good to know one isn't flying over the cho-cho's nest alone.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Heather2017 (9th July 2011), Yoda (9th July 2011)

19. Link to Post #72
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)
    Quote Posted by Lochinvar (here)
    Hi

And no I havn't been there, but by all accounts a lot of the worlds ancient & old structures are linked to the ancient Cymry.
    AberMachu CymPicchu gogogoch?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Lochinvar For This Post:

MMA_Fan (9th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #73
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I wish i had the time to go ,it sounds so interesting .Thanks for all the info on accomadations and flights and transportation.The cost for brians packages is really reasonable ,actually really inexpensive considering all the work i can just imagine that is involved putting all of this together.I wish all of you who attend the very best and i wish i could go too,good luck and have a great time.

22. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 256 posts

It is very important that you conduct a seminar in Europe.

23. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill, Inelia, and Brian O'Leary in Vilcabamba: 26-27 June 2011

So sorry to hear of Brian's passing.

I was so impressed with what I had seen and heard of his place that I was arranging a visit myself in late October and was looking forward to meeting him.

I don't recall hearing he was ill and it may have come as a great shock to everyone.

I wish his family and friends my best wishes.

24. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Quote Posted by Mikez (here)

I was so impressed with what I had seen and heard of his place that I was arranging a visit myself in late October and was looking forward to meeting him.

I don't recall hearing he was ill and it may have come as a great shock to everyone.

He was diagnosed with cancer only on July 24th. I really feel for his wife Meredith.

25. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Quote Posted by Mikez (here)

He was diagnosed with cancer only on July 24th. I really feel for his wife Meredith.
    shocked. saddened. don't know what else to say. we've lost a great one.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Mikez (1st August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4