View Poll Results: Are you interested in attending the 26-27 June Vilcabamba seminar?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely

12 52.17%
  • Probably

7 30.43%
  • Possibly

4 17.39%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bill, Inelia, and Brian O'Leary in Vilcabamba: 26-27 June 2011

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Default Re: Bill, Inelia, and Brian O'Leary in Vilcabamba: 26-27 June (dates fixed)

Quote Posted by Lochinvar (here)
    Quote Posted by Mother (here)
    Hey there, Ulli!
    Tks for answering; yes, all the flights to Guayaquil from Brazil are full on those dates...or the timing are impossible - like, 23 hrs waiting at são pauloīs or rio īs airports....really, the best cost benefits relationships were already tried...

Also, the problem is "how to buy the ticket from Quito - or Guayaquil - to Loja?" I canīt to do that by internet, the sistem doesnīt recognize my passport; if a try by phone call, somebody will ask my credit card number, and there is no garantee of reservation!
    Hi, I have just tried to book with TAME. It looks to me (a non Spanish speaker) as though there is still availability to fly down (Quito to Loja on the 24th (I opted for the afternoon flight)). In saying that my booking does seem to be not accepted by TAME whilst authorised by my bank. I now have to speak to a "Technical Support Computer" according to google translate. I'll keep you up to date with my progress although I don't speak Spanish and might not make any (you should hear my Kichwa tho' ...amazing).
    You can fly on Saereo Airlines from Guayaquil to Loja and back. You can take Tame from Quito to Loja. Or even from Quayaquil to Quito to Loja.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

Lochinvar (14th June 2011), Mother (10th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill, Inelia, and Brian O'Leary in Vilcabamba: 26-27 June (dates fixed)

Looks like there is a flight to Santa Rosa from Quito with Saereo as well. This looks not too far.

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Shadowstar1370's Avatar
    Lurking on the edge of the Ring of Pass Not
    Thanks

Inelia seems like a wonderful individual, I am envious that I cannot participate physically in this venture. I am pleased to see this effort on the international scene, the mission of metaphysical Liberty is one that we can and should all strive to realize as every man and woman is a star and therefore equal to any among the gods. It is only natural that individuals should want and strive to better the conditions of reality itself through methods of cosmic evolution, and it is wonderful to see people like her out there articulating this message to audiences.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowstar1370 For This Post:

tessie999 (23rd June 2011), Yoda (9th July 2011)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

I've just booked and paid for the flights (well as far as Quito so far). Does anyone have any extra-curricular activities planned; Inca ruins, Chimbarazo, Cotopaxi, Popacatapetl (isn't that a poem?), an ayahuasca experience or perhaps some bird watching for after the seminar?
    Hi There

I am arriving the 23rd and staying until the 2nd of July... so plenty of time for activities. Maybe we should hook up when you arrive and we can sort something out. I'm at the Madre Tierra Hotel for the duration. I do speak spanish also... so thats half the battel really. Regards Andy

7. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

If you want to keep your finger on the pulse, just review updates posted to http://psci.us/2012-2015.htm as that will have everything made available to our network.

8. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member TOTHE's Avatar
    Thanks

psci:
    You are posting it on the wrong thread. There are many "fear" threads on the Project Avalon forum, why post it here?

9. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

What a lovely countdown!
    Wanna save the planet? Recycle your mind!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mother For This Post:

Lochinvar (25th June 2011)

11. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Wish I would be there with you all in vilcabamba but wasn't able to make it happen.. Everyone have fun and eat lots of fruit for my wife

May the event and everyone's travels be perfect and full of joy

p.s There are no nuclear power plants in Ecuador

12. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hummingbird (here)
    Wish I would be there with you all in vilcabamba but wasn't able to make it happen.. Everyone have fun and eat lots of fruit for my wife

May the event and everyone's travels be perfect and full of joy

p.s There are no nuclear power plants in Ecuador
    It was not easy for me to get a ticket...I almost gave up. When I first thought I couldnīt make it, my inner feeling was: "well, maybe my body canīt go, but Iīll be there, at some level."
    Now, I got my ticket, and Iīll be there. Iīll bring your wish with me, Hummingbird, and you will be there, too!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mother For This Post:

Hummingbird (23rd June 2011), silvervioletrubie (3rd July 2011)

14. Link to Post #50
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

The sun has got his hat on!

15. Link to Post #51
    Mexico Avalon Member Karma Ngedom's Avatar
    Thanks

I've just booked and paid for the flights (well as far as Quito so far). Does anyone have any extra-curricular activities planned; Inca ruins, Chimbarazo, Cotopaxi, Popacatapetl (isn't that a poem?), an ayahuasca experience or perhaps some bird watching for after the seminar?
    Sorry Lochinvar! Wrong country when speaking of Popocatepetl... That one is in my Home town Mexico!!! many kms north of Ecuador.
    Anyway, is the same sisters and brothers from the Aztecs or Mexicas to Ineliaīs Mapuches... The condor and the Eagles fly together!!!!
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact.
    Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

~Marcus Aurelius

16. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Have a great seminar, you lucky friends!!!!!! Enjoy yourselves, BIll and Inelia!!! and post to share the experience!!!
    Blessings to you all!!! safe trips and returns...

~Marcus Aurelius

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karma Ngedom For This Post:

Caren (28th June 2011), Rocky_Shorz (26th June 2011)

18. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Ah, I should have gone to the conference. I seem to be trapped here at the moment. I have some but not all of these abilities, although, not as delevoped and generally I am not using them except to inform others. Lately I have had such a strong impulse to go to South America, I dont know why I am not leaving except my own perceived limitations. Lately, I watched what appeared to be a film, rolling before my eyes. It was of a place, bright yellow light, that I recognized immediately as my home. I have no idea where it actually is. I think I should do something more than I am doing.

19. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Quote Posted by 161803398 (here)
    Ah, I should have gone to the conference. I seem to be trapped here at the moment. I have some but not all of these abilities, although, not as delevoped and generally I am not using them except to inform others. Lately I have had such a strong impulse to go to South America, I dont know why I am not leaving except my own perceived limitations. Lately, I watched what appeared to be a film, rolling before my eyes. It was of a place, bright yellow light, that I recognized immediately as my home. I have no idea where it actually is. I think I should do something more than I am doing.
    Go, Gooo, Gooooo....follow that impulse!!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

161803398 (27th June 2011)

21. Link to Post #55
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Karma Ngedom (here)
    Sorry Lochinvar! Wrong country when speaking of Popocatepetl... That one is in my Home town Mexico!!! many kms north of Ecuador.
    Anyway, is the same sisters and brothers from the Aztecs or Mexicas to Ineliaīs Mapuches... The condor and the Eagles fly together!!!!
    Sorry Karma Ngedom but I never said Popacatapetl was in Ecuador. The after conference activities are not limited to one country.

I'm off now to climb Vinson Massif (not in Ecuador or Mexico).

Peace and love.

22. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Well then Lochinvar. May your quest be succesfull and full of happiness wherever you go.
    KN

~Marcus Aurelius

23. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Hello everyone, Iīve just created a Group for those who were at Vilcabamba, living the reality of a remarkable meeting to share "The role of spirit to transform a world in crisis".

Feelings, thoughts, feed-back and contacts are welcome.

Those who couldnīt come are welcome as well, and it would be a pleasure to share the experience.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mother For This Post:

GCS1103 (2nd July 2011), Hummingbird (7th July 2011), Limor Wolf (1st July 2011), MMA_Fan (5th July 2011), silvervioletrubie (3rd July 2011)

25. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

How was the conference? Could someone give us a report? Thanks, Mandala
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

MMA_Fan (8th July 2011), Yoda (9th July 2011)

27. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Hey there, Mandala!

Iīm not aware of any official subgroup sharing structured reports, like a synthesis or the video...maybe the administration staff at Montesuenos or Bill are elaborating on it, but for now, we have a public group here at Avalon, where you can find some impressions and photos as well.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mother For This Post:

Mandala (9th July 2011), MMA_Fan (8th July 2011)

29. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    How was the conference? Could someone give us a report? Thanks, Mandala
    Here you go...

I just attended the Inelia & Bill's seminar in Vilcabamba, where 64 people from Europe, America and S. America gathered, after traveling hundreds and/or thousands of miles for one common purpose, that of meeting Inelia and Bill, and interact with both of them in a unique way. I liked what Bill said about Inelia at the intruduction, that she was a mirror where we all could see our own image and limitless possibilities as spiritual beings in human bodies, reflected back to us.

Bill related to us some of the remarkable and transformative experiences he has gone through since he started working with Inela, and Inelia shared some of her unique experiences in her life, and also leaded us through a few process-oriented experiences which were very powerful and insideful.

The event was a total succes and there was an overal feeling among the attendees of being in a gathering of "old friends". The day before the event started, about 20 of the attendees gathered with Inelia and Bill spontaneously, and shared our own stories about what we felt that moved us to attend the seminar, and whether we had any inconveniences or not in getting there. Every story was unique and amazing. For some people everything unfolded graciously and effortlessly, and others encountered all sorts of inconveineces and obstacles in the process, specially Inelia and Bill.
    Last edited by Camilo; 9th July 2011 at 01:58.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Adi (13th July 2011), Mandala (9th July 2011), silvervioletrubie (20th July 2011), TOTHE (8th July 2011), Yoda (9th July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast