View Poll Results: Are you interested in attending the 26-27 June Vilcabamba seminar?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely

12 52.17%
  • Probably

7 30.43%
  • Possibly

4 17.39%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Bill, Inelia, and Brian O'Leary in Vilcabamba: 26-27 June 2011

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Default Bill, Inelia, and Brian O'Leary in Vilcabamba: 26-27 June 2011

---------

Update from Bill Ryan: If you are not a forum member, please write to bill@projectavalon.net with the subject VILCABAMBA SEMINAR and provide your full name. Thank you.

--------

Dear Friends,

We'll be holding a two day seminar workshop at Dr Brian O'Leary's beautiful retreat in Vilcabamba, Ecuador, on 26-27 June.

Brian O'Leary (Camelot witness, NASA astronaut, Free Energy activist, and tireless proponent of the role of personal responsibility in manifesting the necessary new paradigm) will be joining Inelia and myself as a presenter.

-------------

The role of spirit to transform a world in crisis
    The application of our inborn power to change reality

-------------
    • Existence - seen as the Greatest Game there is
    • The generation and persistence of the Matrix Reality
    • God, You, Me, and Us - who we all really are, and how we got to be that way
    • Who or what has been spoiling the game, how, and why
    • Why we don't know the truth, and our own responsibility in what we experience
    • The past, possible futures, and parallel timelines
    • The role of high technology and the control grid
    • What ETs and ultradimensional beings are doing
    • The role of Planet Earth
    • How and why most of us lost our abilities
    • The current consciousness shift
    • What is possible
    • What is at stake
    • What we all can do.
    Cost $150 for the two days. The format will be an enhanced version of the Sacramento seminar Inelia and I did on 30 April.

Please click on this page (and succeeding pages) to read detailed reports from the first participants. That will give you an excellent idea of what to expect.

http://bill.inelia.com/testimonials.html (summarized from all the feedback on this page and later)

For those of you still unfamiliar with Inelia's work, word is spreading about the interview I did with her and which will be released in the next couple of weeks. Here's the 15 minute trailer:

video download:
    http://projectavalon.net/Inelia_trailer.mp4
    or http://projectavalon.net/Inelia_trailer.avi

audio download:
    http://projectavalon.net/Inelia_trailer.mp3

My own most recent interview is here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XFP5hOux4UY

In our many conversations, Inelia and I have discovered that we have a closely complementary view of a broad spectrum of spiritual, personal and physical reality. We're starting to make a strong team - our mission being to catalyze significant transformation both individually and globally. This is a major project. It started with the 30 April seminar, and continues with this event in Vilcabamba.

Inelia and I have been working in this area separately, and in very different ways, for most of our lives: in Inelia's case, since she was a small child - an inspiring personal journey she shares in her interview.

In this two-day workshop, Inelia, Brian and I will each in our own way teach, share, guide, interact, lead, and inspire. The common denominator is the human race, the human spirit, and the human potential... both individually and as a species.

The experience may be one capable of effecting significant personal change. Some of the reports from the 30 April seminar certainly seemed to indicate this.

For my part, all of Camelot and Avalon's work will be touched on... and the critical question asked: Where are we, who are we, and what do we do next?

For her part, Inelia will lead a number of process-oriented experiences which will support the process of personal transformation.

And my good friend Dr Brian O'Leary will himself be talking in depth about a subject just as close to his heart as Free Energy - the limitless potential of the human race.

If you're interested in attending (definitely, probably, or possibly) - please sign up on the poll. It's not a commitment: just an indicator which will help us plan. Once we know the names of interested parties, we'll be able to keep you updated with information of every kind.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th May 2011 at 00:32.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (7th May 2011), Amysenthia (9th July 2011), Anna (7th May 2011), DoubleHelix (7th May 2011), firstlook (25th May 2011), Lucanus (18th May 2011), Myatding (22nd May 2011), Newlyn (22nd May 2011), nickc2496 (2nd July 2011), Odracir Oiravlac (20th July 2011), OmeyocaN777 (8th May 2011), PegasusRising (9th May 2011), PHARAOH (9th May 2011), Shadowstar1370 (10th June 2011), silvervioletrubie (8th May 2011), Steve C (23rd June 2011), sunflower (7th May 2011), sygh (9th July 2011), ulli (7th May 2011), Yoda (7th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Default Re:Bill, Inelia, and Brian O'Leary in Vilcabamba: 26-27 June (dates fixed)

What an honour would it be to meet Dr. O'Leary, not to mention the bliss and great fortune to meet Bill and Inelia. May it be so.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Yoda (7th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re:Bill, Inelia, and Brian O'Leary in Vilcabamba: 26-27 June (dates fixed)

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    What an honour would it be to meet Dr. O'Leary, not to mention the bliss and great fortune to meet Bill and Inelia. May it be so.
    Brian is one of my favorite people on this planet. He's gentle, humble, articulate, highly intelligent, vastly experienced, extremely spiritual, and lives in an incredible location. He is an inspiration. I am privileged to be his friend.

Vilcabamba itself is where an increasing number of expats (from many countries) have chosen to relocate. There's quite a growing community there of very aware people. Meanwhile, the life force there is as strong as anywhere I've ever been. The quality and vitality of the fruit and water is extraordinarily high, and Vilcabamba is where some extremely old people live (this is not just a rumor: I've seen some of them). A trip there, even if only for a week, would be highly memorable.

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amedeejp (17th June 2011), Andrew (13th May 2011), Anna (7th May 2011), Davidallany (7th May 2011), DeDukshyn (7th May 2011), DoubleHelix (7th May 2011), eaglespirit (7th May 2011), Loren (26th July 2011), magicmanx (7th May 2011), Mystique (7th May 2011), New Dawn (12th May 2011), nickc2496 (2nd July 2011), OmeyocaN777 (8th May 2011), Sandra (18th February 2012), silvervioletrubie (8th May 2011), Steve C (23rd June 2011), sygh (19th May 2011), ulli (7th May 2011), yaksuit (12th May 2011), Yoda (7th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Bill, which airport is the nearest, and would we then rent a car, or take a bus, or how would that work?
    Also would love to know more about accomodation, guest house, hotel, maybe Brian has cabinas for rent?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Mystique (7th May 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Bill, which airport is the nearest, and would we then rent a car, or take a bus, or how would that work?
    Also would love to know more about accommodation, guest house, hotel, maybe Brian has cabinas for rent?
    1. International flight to Quito
    2. Internal flight to Loja (return fare $166)
    3. 90 minute taxi to Vilcabamba ($35 one way shared between passengers).
    Brian has accommodation in Montesuenos (the name of his retreat): first come first served, and highly recommended. Montesuenos is a couple of miles up the hillside from the village of Vilcabamba itself - where there are a number of hotels and guest houses. I will post some information: please stay tuned. Taxis are cheap and plentiful, and do regular runs everywhere.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th May 2011 at 03:49.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

New Dawn (12th May 2011), nickc2496 (2nd July 2011), silvervioletrubie (8th May 2011), ulli (9th May 2011), Yoda (7th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

How do you do that, Bill? You can plan things that are going to happen in another country, I can't plan a trip into town lol

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Lord Sidious (7th May 2011), Spirithorse (7th May 2011), Yoda (7th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

I am looking forward to this seminar and especially meeting Inelia. Since I am so "unaware" spiritually I cannot wait to meet her...also she's petite like me, so I already like her!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

Yoda (7th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

--------

More information on accommodation:

Montesueños:
    Accommodation at Montesueños is limited, and is on a first-come-first-served basis. Please contact Brian at info@montesuenos.org for his 5 day 25-30 June package: cost $425 per person for a shared room, including the seminar, all meals, wireless internet, and taxi arranged to meet you at Loja.

Two good hotels as alternatives (there are others as well):
    For tickets from Quito to Loja (if you can't find them anywhere else!) please contact the Miami travel agent Gabriela Proaño at gaby@gttours.com.

Finally, here's a list of FAQs: plenty of extremely useful information here. Do consult these FAQs if you're considering the trip.

http://projectavalon.net/Montesuenos_FAQs.pdf

An info sheet on the entire event is here:

http://projectavalon.net/Vilcabamba_...26-27_June.pdf
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th May 2011 at 00:06.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

New Dawn (12th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (8th May 2011), Yoda (7th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Inelia

Edit: Removed content due to request
    Last edited by Inelia; 20th May 2011 at 04:58.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Davidallany (19th May 2011), Lucanus (18th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (8th May 2011), Spirithorse (7th May 2011), Yoda (7th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Hello Bill and Inelia,

Are there any plans for a seminar in the UK?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to White Phoenix For This Post:

777 (12th May 2011), Anno (1st June 2011), Daren (15th May 2011), quench (11th May 2011), Steve C (23rd June 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

That is so cool! I wish Paul and I could be there! It will be an amazing powerful event!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starshowerusa For This Post:

sygh (19th May 2011), Yoda (11th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Wish everyone attending safe travels and great times. I can't wait till I can take a trip to Brian's place, eat alot of great fruit for us everyone. : )

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hummingbird For This Post:

silvervioletrubie (14th May 2011), sygh (19th May 2011), Yoda (11th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

--------

Dear All,

We've compiled some of the very encouraging personal feedback from the 30 April Sacramento event.

Please click here:

http://bill.inelia.com/testimonials.html
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th May 2011 at 00:06.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Hybrid5226 (12th May 2011), tessie999 (12th May 2011), Yoda (11th May 2011)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,093 times in 20,639 posts

Bill, if you have time and if he's there at the same time, Mike Adams, the young man who created Natural News.com lives in Vilcabamba, and you might want to consider connecting with him if you have time.

He has been doing a great job with his newsletter articles on various subjects, mostly related to health, including the dangers of vaccines, GMOs, nuclear radiation, etc., and has been rapidly growing more and more conspiracy theorist-oriented over time. I see Natural News article being referenced all over the Net.

I think it would be great if he got more exposure to the Project Avalon kind of folks, learns more about ETs, Disclosure, etc.

He also has a great deal of personal information to share about the healing powers of raw foods to share, having gone through a huge health metamorphosis himself...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Belle (18th May 2011), conk (18th May 2011), Lettherebelight (18th May 2011), Yoda (17th May 2011)

29. Link to Post #15
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

I'm completely in love with Dr O'Leary's retreat, it looks stunning!

Wish I could be there, looking forward to the updates though.

30. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello from downunder Bill and Inelia,

Looks like I'm coming, with friend, all the way from Australia.......I woke up from a dream,knowing I needed to go to Vilcabama, and thanks to my
    dearest friend, my dream is becoming a reality, so looking forward to meeting you you both, and everyone who will be there.
    I have wanted to come to Dr Leary's retreat for few years now, so beautiful!!!!! SO BLESSED

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to awake47 For This Post:

GCS1103 (17th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (17th May 2011), Yoda (17th May 2011)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Greetings everyone, I've just joined the forum and would love to attend the seminar in Vilcabamba, I've sent an email about the accommodation packages. Is there another booking I should make, like book for the seminar somewhere else? or is it all booked when we book the accommodation at Montesuenos?

33. Link to Post #18
    Inelia

Default Re: Bill, Inelia, and Brian O'Leary in Vilcabamba: 26-27 June (dates fixed)

Quote Posted by Carioca (here)
    Greetings everyone, I've just joined the forum and would love to attend the seminar in Vilcabamba, I've sent an email about the accommodation packages. Is there another booking I should make, like book for the seminar somewhere else? or is it all booked when we book the accommodation at Montesuenos?
    Hi Carioca,

Please download the PDF here: http://projectavalon.net/Vilcabamba_seminar_26-27_June.pdf

And go to http://bill.inelia.com/events/1-2011...june-2011.html for more details.

The seminar is booked by stating you are coming to it either in this thread, PM or email at our site. Montesuenos B+B has very limited space (I think they have 7 shared room spaces left), therefore if you would like to stay at the location you need to book that now. Otherwise there are a couple other hotels you can try nearby (listed in the PDF and site)

On the note of lodgings:

Due to a huge Environment conference that is about to be announced in Ecuador, we are moving this event one day to the 26th and 27th of June. This is to make it easier for our participants to find accommodation.

If you have already booked your travel and lodgings, Bill and I will be available during Saturday the 25th to facilitate "meet and greet" in a casual setting.

If you have not booked your lodging yet, do so ASAP to insure you will be able to attend.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th May 2011 at 00:11. Reason: updated PDF link

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

nickc2496 (2nd July 2011), Yoda (18th May 2011)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill, Inelia, and Brian O'Leary in Vilcabamba: 26-27 June (dates fixed)

Quote Posted by awake47 (here)
    Hello from downunder Bill and Inelia,

Looks like I'm coming, with friend, all the way from Australia.......I woke up from a dream,knowing I needed to go to Vilcabama, and thanks to my
    dearest friend, my dream is becoming a reality, so looking forward to meeting you you both, and everyone who will be there.
    I have wanted to come to Dr Leary's retreat for few years now, so beautiful!!!!! SO BLESSED
    Quote Posted by Carioca (here)
    Hi, and welcome.

Lots going on behind the scenes in preparation for this. Plenty of shifting sands for all kinds of interesting reasons. We now have everything nailed down.

1) Dates have shifted by one day to Sunday-Monday 26-27 June.

2) Costs is $150 + $30 for two gourmet lunches.

3) Please pay 100% cash to Brian O'Leary when you arrive.

4) Brian is offering 7 or possibly 8 (if it’s a triple) five-day packages in his beautiful (but limited accommodation). The cost is $425. These will sell out fast on a first come first serve basis.

The package is 5 nights at Montesueños, including breakfast, the two-day workshop, two gourmet lunches and wireless internet. This is based on double occupancy.

Optimally the package dates are from 25 June until checkout at noon on 30 June.

To book your package please e-mail info@montesuenos.org.

5) For those who have booked a package, please let Brian know your arrival time at Loja and he'll send a taxi to pick you up at baggage claim. The taxi driver will hold a Montesueños sign and bring you there. The 90 minute ride costs $35 dollars each way per taxi, and the driver is paid in cash directly.

6) For anyone else making their own logistical arrangements:

--- The times of the seminar are 10 am - 5 pm on the Sunday and Monday 26-27 June. The previous day, on Saturday 25 June, Inelia and I will be at Montesueños informally all day to meet and chat with anyone who's there early, but won't be presenting anything formally. That day is a freebie which we'll enjoy as much as anyone else.

--- Book Quito-Loja internal flights through gaby@gttours.com (Miami travel agent specializing in South American travel).

-- Other hotels in Vilcabamba: The Izhcayluma Hotel and the Madre Tierra Hotel (a 10 minute taxi ride from Montesueños that costs about $5 or so). There are others as well.

The reason for having to move the dates back one day is that immediately before our event Vilcabamba is hosting its largest ever conference (over 1000 people expected) - and there was a strong risk that all the hotels would be full. Even though we've slid the dates one day, we advise booking soonest to make sure you have accommodation.

A comprehensive fact sheet can be downloaded here:

http://projectavalon.net/Vilcabamba_seminar_26-27_June.pdf

Finally - if you're making your own arrangements - please let us know you are coming.

Brian, Inelia and I are very much looking forward to this. We look forward to seeing you there.

All best wishes from the three of us - Bill

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th May 2011 at 00:10.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DoubleHelix (19th May 2011), Yoda (18th May 2011)

37. Link to Post #20
    Hungary Avalon Member
    Thanks

Aloha
    I am very sorry that I could not attend the previous seminar and that I will not be able to attend this coming one either. It would be great if some sort of a summarized video version of these seminars could be made for those who would very much like to attend but cannot. Or if a web camera could be set up in the room where the seminar is held, so that those who cannot make it there physically could be there virtually.
    I feel very handicapped not having powers like teleporting, remote viewing, astral and time travel. I feel I'm missing out on so much.
    My hope is that on a higher level of consciousness I will be able to pick up from the ether whatever took place in Sacramento and also all that is going to take place in Vilcabamba.
    Maybe in a dream or in a parallel reality of our own creation we will meet and enjoy and appreciate each-other's company including that of our Mother Earth with Her beautiful exhilarating locations.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucanus For This Post:

Yoda (18th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast