View Poll Results: Are you interested in attending the 26-27 June Vilcabamba seminar?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely

12 52.17%
  • Probably

7 30.43%
  • Possibly

4 17.39%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Bill, Inelia, and Brian O'Leary in Vilcabamba: 26-27 June 2011

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill, Inelia, and Brian O'Leary in Vilcabamba: 26-27 June (dates fixed)

Quote Posted by Lucanus (here)
    Aloha
    I feel very handicapped not having powers like teleporting, remote viewing, astral and time travel. I feel I'm missing out on so much.
    Totally agree, feel the same way.... can anyone help? Is anyone doing it??? Let me in on it pleeeeezeee.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill, Inelia, and Brian O'Leary in Vilcabamba: 26-27 June (dates fixed)

Thank you so much for all the info, looking forward to meeting everyone, it's sooo exciting.

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Carioca (here)
    Quote Posted by Lucanus (here)
    Aloha
    I feel very handicapped not having powers like teleporting, remote viewing, astral and time travel. I feel I'm missing out on so much.
    Totally agree, feel the same way.... can anyone help? Is anyone doing it??? Let me in on it pleeeeezeee.
    The gee-whiz tricks make for some fun and interesting stories, but it's important to emphasize: they're absolutely not the point.

If we need to move any tables and chairs around, we'll pick them up and carry them. It's much easier!

We humans sometimes get intrigued and obsessed by these abilities... exactly because we've lost them. And like losing anything, like your wallet (or if you're Jason Bourne, your memory), it's irritating - at least! - and nags away at us, sometimes endlessly.

But that's not all we've lost. The abilities are just a token, a calling card, of the godlike creators we really are - but have long ago forgotten all about.

The opportunity of learning from beings like Inelia is that we can be reminded directly about who we really are.

What's at stake here is something far more important: creating the future for ourselves that we want to experience. This is really what the seminar is about.

But on the way there, we will be exploring every nook and cranny of human ability, human experience, and human potential. It's an enjoyable and fascinating ride - read the testimonials on these pages and later.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

butcherman (1st June 2011), DoubleHelix (19th May 2011), MMA_Fan (19th May 2011), Moonbird (19th May 2011), Nortreb (19th May 2011), sygh (9th July 2011), Yoda (24th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Thank you Bill. You are so right. We are powerful creators specially in these times..... by consciously telling a story about ourselves which feels good, positive, creative, and deconstructing all thoughts, which are in misalignment with our Source then we construct the life we desire.

6. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

Please register me for this event.

I also sent you an email on the subject.

Thank you

7. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm afraid Mike Adams doesn't live in Vilcabamba anymore :-(

8. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Hi, I'm rearranging my schedule to go to Vilcabamba.
    I'm seeing airlines and ground transportation. I can get from Peru or from Quito or Guayaquil, Ecuador.
    I will be informing you.
    By the way; last night I read the paper of Brian O'Leary called "revolution Turquoise" is a formidable document that everyone must read. Can be downloaded from his website. Greetings.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rodrigo For This Post:

butcherman (1st June 2011), ulli (9th June 2011), Yoda (2nd June 2011)

10. Link to Post #28
    Peru Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am coming too. Gaby is not responding? What airline flies from Guayaquil to Vilcabamba?

I am in Peru - so Guayaquil is much closer for me.

Peace

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hello Rodrigo! Mucho gusto!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PTTurboe For This Post:

Yoda (2nd June 2011)

12. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

I am also flying from Guayaquil to Vilcabamba. The direct flight is on an Airline called Saereo Airlines in Ecuador. I called them from the U.S. and booked the flight directly with them. There are two flights in and out of Vilcabamba to/from Guayaquil. One is in the morning and one is a later afternoon flight. They land in Loja airport, about a 45 minutes car ride to Vilcabamba.

13. Link to Post #30
    Peru Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks!

There is also http://www.tame.com.ec/

But, they do not have flight on those days?

14. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

I think Tame does not fly directly to Loja from Guayaquil. They fly from Guayaquil to Quito and then to Loja. You could probably do that, but there may be a long layover in Quito.

15. Link to Post #32
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've just booked and paid for the flights (well as far as Quito so far). Does anyone have any extra-curricular activities planned; Inca ruins, Chimbarazo, Cotopaxi, Popacatapetl (isn't that a poem?), an ayahuasca experience or perhaps some bird watching for after the seminar?

16. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

One thing one might want to remember: check with your home country about Ecuador, and Yellow Fever vaccination.
    Some countries don't allow travelers in if they are coming from Ecuador without the YF vaccination up to date.

17. Link to Post #34
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Ulli. Fortunately the UK's borders are sufficiently porous for that not to worry most people.

18. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Hello, everyone!

Nice to be in touch! Could you help me, please?

I live at Brazil; I´ve just made the tickets reservation to Quito - man, flights are totally full! - and the arrivals are:

I´ll leave São Paulo Jun 24, at 08:35 am, arriving Quito 03:40 pm.
    I must leave Quito Jun28, 06:50 pm.

The problem is: there are no more flights leaving from Cuenca, and I´m not being able to get my tickets from Quito to Loja using internet, because Tame´s site doesn´t allows the reservation, it seems my brazilian passport /ID are not valid to the sistem (?!) Also, since I´m in Brazil, it doesn´t worth for me to get in touch with the suggested miami agency, and my operator here couldn´t get any information from Tame company...

So, I´m wandering about what alternatives could be possible?

1- Do you know any participants leaving from Quito by car, so I can get a ride?
    2- Do you know any other form to get the flight reservation, from Quito to Loja?
    3-Do you know a bus company which I can try to buy a ticket to Loja from Quito airport?
    4- Or...?

Thank you for any help you can possible give me. It´s kind of urgent, I must get an alternative untill tomorrow, or I´ll loose the reservation...I know you must be extremly buzzy, and I apologise...You see, I´m doing my best, here...Otherwise...well, maybe this is just not meant to be, and it´s ok, I´ll se you guys in my dreams!

Thank you so much!
    Kisses and hugs
    Wanna save the planet? Recycle your mind!

19. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

have you tried going through Guayaquil? It is another international airport in Ecuador.

20. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Hey there, Ulli!
    Tks for answering; yes, all the flights to Guayaquil from Brazil are full on those dates...or the timing are impossible - like, 23 hrs waiting at são paulo´s or rio ´s airports....really, the best cost benefits relationships were already tried...

Also, the problem is "how to buy the ticket from Quito - or Guayaquil - to Loja?" I can´t to do that by internet, the sistem doesn´t recognize my passport; if a try by phone call, somebody will ask my credit card number, and there is no garantee of reservation!
    Last edited by Mother; 9th June 2011 at 21:12.

21. Link to Post #38
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mother (here)
    Hey there, Ulli!
    Tks for answering; yes, all the flights to Guayaquil from Brazil are full on those dates...or the timing are impossible - like, 23 hrs waiting at são paulo´s or rio ´s airports....really, the best cost benefits relationships were already tried...

Also, the problem is "how to buy the ticket from Quito - or Guayaquil - to Loja?" I can´t to do that by internet, the sistem doesn´t recognize my passport; if a try by phone call, somebody will ask my credit card number, and there is no garantee of reservation!
    Hi, I have just tried to book with TAME. It looks to me (a non Spanish speaker) as though there is still availability to fly down (Quito to Loja on the 24th (I opted for the afternoon flight)). In saying that my booking does seem to be not accepted by TAME whilst authorised by my bank. I now have to speak to a "Technical Support Computer" according to google translate. I'll keep you up to date with my progress although I don't speak Spanish and might not make any (you should hear my Kichwa tho' ...amazing).
    Last edited by Lochinvar; 9th June 2011 at 22:39. Reason: Spelling

22. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Thanks, Loch...
    I guess I´ll just fly to Quito and try to get a flight to Loja from there.. I´m going to this seminar, so help me God!

23. Link to Post #40
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm not sure I was much help. I think it would be best to book before arrival. I will have to speak to TAME tomorrow (later today) because there seems to be a problem with my booking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast