+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Pete Peterson's medical electric acupuncture device

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member paul1972's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Dr. Pete Peterson's medical electric acupuncture device

Today I found the possible device Dr. Pete Peterson was talking about in the Camelot interview.

( part 2 starting around 6 minutes into it)

It's a so called "Computerized ElectroDermal Screening" device or Dermatron.

Check out the timeline mentioned on this page: http://cedscreening.ca/history.html

... in 1978 Floyd Weston gives Mr. P. Peterson and Mr. J. H. Clark the second Dermatron in the U.S. and asks for it to be computerized.

Funny David Wilcock asks about acupuncture points, straight after Dr. Peterson mentions this device, they must have talked about it before the interview took place or it's just David's psychic intuition..
    "..Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds..".
    - Robert Nesta Marley

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to paul1972 For This Post:

jasontorque (17th August 2011), M6* (12th September 2012), nomadguy (18th August 2011), Rania (18th April 2013), Sharkdaddy (16th January 2015), tuku (16th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Dr. Pete Peterson's medical electric acupuncture device

I looked over the site and their Computerized electrodermal screening devise is exactly what Pete was describing word for word. (I think you nailed it!)

I wonder why all the secrecy in the interview about this devise?

I see how it could be a good tool to use in acupuncture.

Seems to me all it is, is a fancy circuit tester that you can buy at any radio shack for 20 bucks?

My bullsh-t alarm is going off and I have a strong feeling that Pete Peterson is either a con man or just another crazy inventor who believes he's found the philosophers stone.
    Last edited by Grizzom; 10th May 2010 at 23:31.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grizzom For This Post:

chancy (17th August 2011), GCS1103 (17th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (17th August 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Paul, Im guessing you've been looking for this device for some time. Can you tell me - how convinced are you that this is "the" one. I thought Dr Pete Peterson implied that it was something "he" invented. The reason I ask is that I was convinced what Dr Peterson mentioned was something that was small and could be popped into your pocket, indeed he mentioned having it on a shoestring so whoever you loaned it to wouldnt walk off with it. By the way - thanks for posting this

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tina For This Post:

jasontorque (17th August 2011), M6* (12th September 2012), Tane Mahuta (17th August 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

i think pete's contribution was to making the thing electronic .. he mentioned data would be recorded and compared (in a PC) to a list of known diseases and suggest the treatment ..

pete referred to himself as an "instrument maker"

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

jasontorque (17th August 2011), M6* (12th September 2012), Rania (18th April 2013), Tane Mahuta (17th August 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

Really not much to go on until someone tries and documents it publicly.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." -Plato

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

chancy (17th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (17th August 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Hello Everyone: I must admit that probably one of the most impressive interviews that I had listened to on Project Camelot was of Pete Peterson. I dare say this was was got me to eventually sign up instead of just reading, reading and more reading. From all that was said in the interview to trying to solve a few of the puzzles showed me that it's possible BUT too much b....lls...t. as far as getting any of the things talked about. I tried and tried to buy a couple of the items that were mentioned and it was impossible. Do I believe that they are valid gizmos...of course BUT not possible to purchase. Do I believe Pete Peterson is legit...Yes, but too many circles to travel until the circle becomes a deadend. Would it be a better world with some of the inventions talked about of course. Do I believe everything I hear...or course not! As far as a great interview right up at the top BUT the circles wind down into a deep dark drum where the sun down't shine....
    Hopefully this is one of them BUT my mother used acupunture TENS machines and the like for 30 years.
    Great devices BUT not revolutionary.
    Just my take on years of wonder and awe....
    Have a great day and much luck in searching for truth
    Chancy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Tane Mahuta (17th August 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

IV treatment?!

TM
    Last edited by Tane Mahuta; 18th August 2011 at 05:49.
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

chancy (18th August 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

A general note.

It's not bull just because you don't know what it is.

Negativity gets one nowhere. it brings one less, not more. Negativity is selfish, plain and simple.

I'm a bit testy about this sort of subject as I have this kind of 'thought trash' thrown at me all the time.

Pete has things he was not allowed to speak on, and that is all there is to it. He was kind enough to mention that some given thing actually exists.

perhaps what he speaks on will be found, some day soon.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Carmen (17th August 2011), M6* (12th September 2012), Tane Mahuta (18th August 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

I'm a frequent visitor to the local hospital. I'm always treated with a hyperdermic needle,

I'm yet to be treated with a "Dr Peterson Device". If this device worked...it would be out

in the "wild"(public domain) already.

I'm not being Negative...just a Realist.

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

chancy (18th August 2011), GCS1103 (18th August 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Hello Everyone: I must admit that probably one of the most impressive interviews that I had listened to on Project Camelot was of Pete Peterson. I dare say this was was got me to eventually sign up instead of just reading, reading and more reading. From all that was said in the interview to trying to solve a few of the puzzles showed me that it's possible BUT too much b....lls...t. as far as getting any of the things talked about. I tried and tried to buy a couple of the items that were mentioned and it was impossible. Do I believe that they are valid gizmos...of course BUT not possible to purchase. Do I believe Pete Peterson is legit...Yes, but too many circles to travel until the circle becomes a deadend. Would it be a better world with some of the inventions talked about of course. Do I believe everything I hear...or course not! As far as a great interview right up at the top BUT the circles wind down into a deep dark drum where the sun down't shine....
    Hopefully this is one of them BUT my mother used acupunture TENS machines and the like for 30 years.
    Great devices BUT not revolutionary.
    Just my take on years of wonder and awe....
    Have a great day and much luck in searching for truth
    Chancy.
    Greeting everyone: I'm too old to be testy or anything else for that matter! I only have negativity in my bones when I find that spending hours watching video that is a waste of time since none of the things talked about can be talked about....
    What's the point of talking about something when all those somethings can't be talked about.....I say B...lls...t on wasting everyones times and since I'm getting old I don't like my time to be wasted either! As a rule I don't swear since any word in any language can be a swear word IF you use it correctly. For the record I find time very precious and am the MOST POSITIVE person I know however nothing gets me PO except a complete waste of time when everything said can't be said and what is said is too personal, secret, above secret or anything else. So what's the point of even saying whatever is so personal, secret, above top secret or anything else if you can't talk about it?.
    I respect everyone and everything until they don't respect us human beings. That's when I have to draw the line in the sand.
    IF a person chooses to be a whistleblower then be one. It is really that simple. You either are a whistleblower or you aren't
    Times too precious a commodity on this planet to waste
    Have a great day and when the truth does come we will all be ready....
    Regards,
    Chancy

20. The Following User Says Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Tane Mahuta (18th August 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Electrodermal Screening works! Many, many alternative physicians have blessed them and use them. My naturopatic doctor is one of the USAs well respected proponents and users. It's just one more facet of energy medicine, the fastest growing field in healing.

I have a home unit that is sort of similar, yet not. It does not diagnose, but treats. It's called and MVT. It emits 4 energies. Magnetic, light, sound, and vibrations (yes, all four are vibrations of sorts). Works wonderfully on pain. www.mvtrelief.com

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

M6* (12th September 2012), Sharkdaddy (16th January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread