View Poll Results: Where do you stand on your state breaking away?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would love my state to secede.

23 45.10%
  • I would like it but it isn't practical.

9 17.65%
  • If the Federal Govt was ok with it I would love to opt out.

0 0%
  • I want to stay in the U.S. federation.

3 5.88%
  • I like ice cream.

16 31.37%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Question for the Americans.

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Default Re: Question for the Americans.

Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    I dislike my state as there's too many control freaks here. I'll soon be moving to a state with fewer control freaks. Either way, it doesn't bother me if the federation is dissolved. Fed.Gov is too big and too imposing today.

What kind of control freakery are we talking about?

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

2. Link to Post #42
    UK Avalon Member Mark Aldebaran's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by king anthony (here)
    If the District of Columbia can be sovereign, how can not other (independent) states do the same!?
    Washington DC is part of America but is not a state. It has protectorate status, similar to Puerto Rica and Guam.
    In reality, it is part of the elite tripartite godhead: Rome, City of London, DC.
    "Oh, man. Look at those cavemen go... " David Bowie.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark Aldebaran For This Post:

Jake (12th May 2011), Sierra (17th May 2011)

4. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Quote Posted by Mark Aldebaran (here)
    Washington DC is part of America but is not a state. It has protectorate status, similar to Puerto Rica and Guam.
    In reality, it is part of the elite tripartite godhead: Rome, City of London, DC.
    Thank you for quoting me; I say, you do not having understanding of my words.

5. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'll have vanilla please.

..what? oh sorry. I thought there was icecream.

6. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Yes, states do get money from the feds. Where does that money come from? Taxes taken out of the states? What does the math look like? California could make up the difference through trade policy with other states and the pacific rim, in my uneducated opinion. (this is just a fun theoretical discussion)
    Last edited by Whiskey_Mystic; 12th May 2011 at 15:45.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

7. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    Yes, states do get money from the feds. Where does that money come from? Taxes taken out of the states? What does the math look like? California could make up the difference through trade policy with other states and the pacific rim, in my uneducated opinion. (this is just a fun theoretical discussion)
    IMO California could easily get out.

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

8. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Hey, the good pastor is about to lose his congregation. Once facts become known about how we have been lied to and deceived, not only by the federal government but by the churches, well, there is no going back.

This whole paradigm 3D matrix will go away once everyone is fully conscious and those good ole' Solar Winds keep blowing in consciousness and there is no place for anyone to hide. The light will prevail and kindness will reign instead of endless wars.

Most of our arguments in this thread ~ will become a moot point and very quickly now. Things have already gone too far towards the light of good judgment and reason to ever go back to the old useless and oppressive ways. We've simply outgrown them. A New Earth has been born for those who can see the signs all around us.

The Universe calls us forth now.

You are each voicing those great concerns with much reason and thoughtfulness. What has gone on in our good name is something that is going to knock all of our socks off.

In the spirit of forgiveness which will become necessary quickly, we should rather be thinking of what kind of divisions we really want in this new construct and creations that lies ahead. Could we not enlarge our world including the wealth of all people and honor their traditions without warring over them?

Can you enlarge your heart to add Canada and how about Paris? Do you know anyone of value in the Netherlands, you'd like to adopt into your own county and country however large of small you choose it to be? How about Australia? Expand those horizons! Look at it from many directions and don't be bogged down because nothing can go forward when too many doubts arise without cherishment.

Most of the questions we should be asking instead here, involve the enlargement and projection of a kinder, more joyous world, and we get to pick what lies within it's boundaries. Remember once you set yours up, if you do not have peace within your own heart, you may end up in local wars ~ as in wars within your own heart ~ and your own guides who surround you now, may be advising you differently, encouraging you to enlarge, create, enlarge, create and ascend. How would this pan out and look? Think about it carefully.

This new Earth will be created by us. Someday we have the ability to become planets in our own right, so these exercises will become clearer as we go along. For now, it is necessary and timely for us to step into our own light and power as co-creators.

Having gone through these great trials on Earth on behalf of the whole universe. Think about a world of your own making. Through your thoughts and actions you can bring it into manifestation. Some of the elements you choose may be used here on the New Earth and also in many other galaxies, so it's always worthwhile to consider these things. What is the desire of your heart? Do you remember? Well, Ask.

In fact, we have no further limitations and can go forth and create, we have just forgotten how powerful we are as chips off the old block ~ of a greater diamond.

Start off by imagining, "what if?" Consider every problem from new facets now open to us without limitations. Step into your own light and powers of being. Manifestations then easily follows and before you know it, we are there with fabulous new vistas.

Every old system and structure of the 3D paradigm will fall insofar as the Earth and those who choose to ascend with her are concerned. Those who are locked into the old paradigm will leave for another 3D planet like Earth that is still in the process at an earlier state of development. Some like the ways things are ~ I know it's hard to imagine ~ and have become addicted to 3D drama and strife and they may choose to continue this path. All of us have free will whether we can see it or not. We do.

One path is not better than another it's just a free will choice that has to be made. Where is your heart? You see, the whole structure of duality, the limitations of good and evil, cold and hot, have greatly expanded with our experiences on Earth. This experience had the greatest value even if we're unsure how this all makes sense.

Now a whole new world opens up to us in the 4th and 5th dimension and way beyond. These are different like two colors versus a full rainbow of new facets that have been brought forth with new ones arriving all the time. When you can define those two alternatives of duality push your thoughts out further into the universe and examine ideas like a diamond you hold in your hand. Let the sun glisten and sparkle and highlight all the many other colors, choices, and facets now open to us. Each one represents a new vista open to us. Stargates await and all Portholes are open to us.

Enlarge your heart. Enlarge your vista of potentialities. Go forward in thought and deed. Ask for miracles and they will come. It is our time now.

We are nearly out of this old polarity and what a fabulous new arena lies ahead of us. Don't get bogged down in 3D constructs ~ too much ~ as they are all going away and it is to our benefit to allow them safe passage elsewhere and soon. Much love! xoxoxoxoxo
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

K626 (12th May 2011), Seikou-Kishi (12th May 2011)

10. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Your posts are consistently great, DKJP

11. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

I agree that the PTB would never allow it. But.... Mother Nature or Divine Intelligence might have their own way.

You're all aware of the current flooding of the Mississippi - now What If the New Madrid fault goes off in the next few weeks and adds another 7.9 earthquake to the flooding? U.S. would be crippled dividing East from West.

And here's another few What If's:

1) That volcano they keep talking about around the Canary Islands goes off & sends a Tsunami into the East Coast of U.S. inundating D.C. & NYC or
    2) The fault along the Pacific Northwest causing major damage to both Washington and Oregon and sending a tsunami which would cripple Calif. as well or
    3) Big one hits Calif
    4) or one of the super volcanoes goes off: Yellowstone, Long Valley or Crater Lake

Or several of the above at the same time - and that's just mentioning a few possibilities. The PTB have been trying to play god with Mother Nature for some time now, but they don't have the complete manual and they might start a snowball rolling down hill that they can't stop, which might allow for each state to administer to their own, due to the confusion that would ensue.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

K626 (12th May 2011), Sierra (17th May 2011), starsmoonmtns (12th May 2011), yaksuit (12th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #50
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    texas can legally succeed and is big enough to sustain itself.
    Not with 'Good Old Boy' NWO Globalist Rick Perry's Bilderberg Visit Violation Of the Logan Act you won't!

This bloke is so Dumb! Even Howdy-Doody would disown him!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...7rickperry.htm

14. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Mark Aldebaran (here)
    Quote Posted by king anthony (here)
    If the District of Columbia can be sovereign, how can not other (independent) states do the same!?

Sorry, this needs a correction:

It's Puerto RICO with O at the end....not Puerto Rica

often gets confused with Costa Rica

where tourists arrive and while still on the plane are wondering why on earth they weren't flying over water

as would be expected when you are traveling to an island....

maybe the reason why tourism in Costa Rica has boomed in recent years is because of all those people

who thought they had booked a vacation in Puerto Rica...

15. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Washington D.C. does not have protectorate status, it is a federal district. Protectorate status can only be given to places which are not part of the protecting power. Washington D.C., being part of the USA, cannot be a protectorate of the USA

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

K626 (12th May 2011), Lord Sidious (12th May 2011), Sierra (17th May 2011), yaksuit (12th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #53
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    Washington D.C. does not have protectorate status, it is a federal district. Protectorate status can only be given to places which are not part of the protecting power. Washington D.C., being part of the USA, cannot be a protectorate of the USA
    You know whats funny?
    The COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA is a federal district of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
    Howzat?

18. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Cigan Mojia's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Ice Cream was my response, because I don't think there's relevance in answering this hypothetical, we would be arguing semantics over "control" of which we have the illusion if not the actuality. One or many may argue this perspective, which is your right and I look forward to a touch of Free Will entering the debate. However, it makes me almost giggle if it were not so sad.... What Constitution do "my fellow Americans" think we have?

( I would think some research into Jordan Maxwell and Michael Tsarion to start could be beneficial.)

I would also ask why we think of our country as separate from the rest of the world, how has that insanity worked out for us?

Miss Darla posts an interesting query in form of a statement that I feel begs to be reformed and asked. Regarding the Federal Gov't and land mass of the states:

"Western States such as Idaho, Montana, Wymoing, and so forth, they reneiged and did not give those lands back. Speaking on behalf of Idaho which only was given back less than 10% of their total land mass and therefore Idaho has hardly any people due to the huge amount of Federal Public Lands and designated Wilderness Areas off limits to the people who live there ~ and this was allowed to stand."

I wonder why we stop at, "He took my ball!" Instead of questioning the almighty "Because I said so" Federal confiscation. Why are these states in control of such a small percentage of their land? Is it the Geography, Resources, *gasp* Oil or something far more nefarious?

Best Wishes to all,

Ciganka

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cigan Mojia For This Post:

K626 (12th May 2011)

20. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cigan Mojia (here)
    I like Ice Cream was my response, because I don't think there's relevance in answering this hypothetical, we would be arguing semantics over "control" of which we have the illusion if not the actuality. One or many may argue this perspective, which is your right and I look forward to a touch of Free Will entering the debate. However, it makes me almost giggle if it were not so sad.... What Constitution do "my fellow Americans" think we have?

( I would think some research into Jordan Maxwell and Michael Tsarion to start could be beneficial.)

I would also ask why we think of our country as separate from the rest of the world, how has that insanity worked out for us?

Miss Darla posts an interesting query in form of a statement that I feel begs to be reformed and asked. Regarding the Federal Gov't and land mass of the states:

"Western States such as Idaho, Montana, Wymoing, and so forth, they reneiged and did not give those lands back. Speaking on behalf of Idaho which only was given back less than 10% of their total land mass and therefore Idaho has hardly any people due to the huge amount of Federal Public Lands and designated Wilderness Areas off limits to the people who live there ~ and this was allowed to stand."

I wonder why we stop at, "He took my ball!" Instead of questioning the almighty "Because I said so" Federal confiscation. Why are these states in control of such a small percentage of their land? Is it the Geography, Resources, *gasp* Oil or something far more nefarious?

Best Wishes to all,

Ciganka
    It's what the ice cream choice is for Sir!

Do continue I was enjoying the cut of your gib.

Peace

K
    Alan Watt

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Lord Sidious (12th May 2011), yaksuit (12th May 2011)

22. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Miss Darla posts an interesting query.

I wonder why we stop at, "He took my ball!" Instead of questioning the almighty "Because I said so" Federal confiscation. Why are these states in control of such a small percentage of their land? Is it the Geography, Resources, *gasp* Oil or something far more nefarious? Ciganka

Yes, something nefarious, indeed! Had I been alive at the time, I wouldn't have been saying, "He took my ball." Those were very different times. On the other hand, it may have been necessary to negotiate better and not to have been so gullible. Those who signed up for this Gig of the states had to be out of their minds at the time anyway, to believe anything this group of renegade farmers and Englander deemed "outlaws" could say in the first place. Not on my watch, sweetheart! The English have had their mitts in everything American and never gave up the land. We must ask Saint Germain who was there at the time. I have no memory of it. Thanks for this small favor, my friends.

Incidentally, I found records when this issue was brought to the attention of Congress back in the 60's, that land issues were very screwed up and needed final resolution.

Then after a committee was formed and all the evidence gathered ~ drum roll ~ only to be buried deep in the archives of a university in Moscow, Idaho, where I found it with great relish. It was buried in plain sight, as usual. Some things never change. Cheers or not ; ) xoxoxoxox
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Cigan Mojia (12th May 2011), K626 (12th May 2011), Lord Sidious (12th May 2011), Sierra (17th May 2011), yaksuit (12th May 2011)

24. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    Miss Darla posts an interesting query.

I wonder why we stop at, "He took my ball!" Instead of questioning the almighty "Because I said so" Federal confiscation. Why are these states in control of such a small percentage of their land? Is it the Geography, Resources, *gasp* Oil or something far more nefarious? Ciganka

Yes, something nefarious, indeed! Had I been alive at the time, I wouldn't have been saying, "He took my ball." Those were very different times. On the other hand, it may have been necessary to negotiate better and not to have been so gullible. Those who signed up for this Gig of the states had to be out of their minds at the time anyway, to believe anything this group of renegade farmers and Englander deemed "outlaws" could say in the first place. Not on my watch, sweetheart! The English have had their mitts in everything American and never gave up the land. We must ask Saint Germain who was there at the time. I have no memory of it. Thanks for this small favor, my friends.

Incidentally, I found records when this issue was brought to the attention of Congress back in the 60's, that land issues were very screwed up and needed final resolution.

Then after a committee was formed and all the evidence gathered ~ drum roll ~ only to be buried deep in the archives of a university in Moscow, Idaho, where I found it with great relish. It was buried in plain sight, as usual. Some things never change. Cheers or not ; ) xoxoxoxox
    The English hiding behind manners and 'cups of tea' took down most of the planet from a tiny island with a relatively small population. There is a lesson in that for all of us.

Peace

K
    Alan Watt

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Lord Sidious (12th May 2011), Sierra (17th May 2011), yaksuit (12th May 2011)

26. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member Cigan Mojia's Avatar
    Thanks

Miss Darla,
    You are an inspiration.
    It's refreshing to know there are those who do more than speak, who understand we cannot go quietly into this night, who do their homework and know of that which has been, for without apologies we may demand the Truth.

How can we vanquish enemies of which we know naught? Fighting, waring and destroying is not the way, Einstein spoke of this: "Problems cannot be solved with the same level of intelligence that created them."

Thank you.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cigan Mojia For This Post:

K626 (12th May 2011), Lord Sidious (12th May 2011), yaksuit (12th May 2011)

28. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Apparently the Queen still owns the ground (land) of Manhattan and this was part of some long forgotten deal. Anyone throw light on this?

cheers

K
    Alan Watt

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Lord Sidious (12th May 2011), starsmoonmtns (13th May 2011)

30. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Nyce555's Avatar
    Thanks

I think if that happened, we would have civil wars over and over again. some politicians would put crazy laws into play and then citizens would either leave the state or become rebels. Then the state getting overcrowded with the refugees would end up fighting with the states that they are leaving from. It would be chaotic.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyce555 For This Post:

Lord Sidious (12th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast