+ Reply to Thread

Thread: expanding sun cover up.wmv

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default expanding sun cover up.wmv

Hi all,

Can someone give me more information or have a update about the recent activity of the sun?
    A individual calling himself Bluebeard2011 on youtube states,

"while looking for more orb pics i noticed that the suns expansion was being covered over by nasa see for yourself"

He have also another interesting point of view in relation with cause of the earthquakes in Japan and possible other countries..

His quote was,

over the last few months while researching the sun I have come to believe that I can now prove that our sun and the rogue sun( not nibiru ) caused the recent earthquakes and tsunamis as I noticed when I found to solar events I call coronal mass dumps that we had earthquakes right on the day of the event so I have put together a few thousand frames of images to mage this film to demonstrate my theory as I believe if we can start to predict these solar events I believe we can predict times when earthquakes are likely to happen I will be on a visual from now on to prove it so if I can prove it I believe many thousands of lives may be saved I know I won't be able to predict where but the when yes and that would allow people in earthquake zones to take precautions at least so I may not be making too many vids for a few weeks as I'm going through a few million images looking for these events so have fun and see you when I find some more evidence don't worry if I find weird stuff in my search ill still let you all know about it

I hope this info can reach all of you who have some interest in this stuff.

Source, https://youtube.com/user/bluebear.../2/1Praus9pIf4

Kind regards,

Chrononaut

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chrononaut For This Post:

elysian (9th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: expanding sun cover up.wmv

Hello Chrononaut,

Have you seen this?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to White Phoenix For This Post:

Chrononaut (9th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: expanding sun cover up.wmv

Hi White Phoenix,

Many thanks.
    Yes i am aware with this information.. I saw something similar on, http://pineut.wordpress.com/2011/02/08/komeet-elenin
    and so on and on.
    The only thing I can think we can do about it right now is fasten our seat belts, don't be affright, meditate or pray.
    If we going to past over to the void, lets hope is a kwik jump.
    If you have a brilliant idea or you know some one who has, please you're welcome ; )

Best regards to you friend,

Chrononaut.

+ Reply to Thread