+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst 1 26 36 43 LastLast

Thread: The sensitivity of language and people when describing race-related issues

1. Link to Post #701
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: The sensitivity of language and people when describing race-related issues

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Glad you got a laugh, but I am wondering why it is about me?
    Because it's your hijacked thread that you were using to impart something important re: the catacylsmic world destruction and survival. Did you?

Apart from your being human - I already knew that - so, I learned nothing new

(and I don't believe for a minute that you're glad I got a laugh)
    There is far more in this thread than that.
    So I would suggest that if you missed it, that is about you?

2. Link to Post #702
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Default Re: The sensitivity of language and people when describing race-related issues

What is thy bidding Lord Sidious.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Lord Sidious (13th May 2011)

4. Link to Post #703
    United States Avalon Member Noble Hops's Avatar
    Thanks

Call me crazy, but I think this thread just turned greybeard into a white guy.
    "I never gave a damn 'bout the meter man, 'til i was the man who had to read the meters, man." -- Mike Watt

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Noble Hops For This Post:

Blue (13th May 2011), Calz (13th May 2011), Davidallany (13th May 2011), DeDukshyn (13th May 2011), Flash (13th May 2011), gigha (13th May 2011), Jendayi (13th May 2011), Lord Sidious (13th May 2011), loveandgratitude (13th May 2011), Mike (13th May 2011), MMA_Fan (13th May 2011)

6. Link to Post #704
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Ah, here we go again - beating around the bush.

If I missed anything it was just wa-a-a-ay too obscure - I read all the words - I just said I learned nothing from them.
    Is it because I can't understand or is it because you cannot communicate the message properly?

You stated you had important things to divulge re: survival. I would like you to point out just one thing you imparted in regard to your stated mission.

If you're talking about all the love and fellowship and forgiveness that people took from this thread and gave through it - I'd say that happened despite anything you intentionally did.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Mike (13th May 2011)

8. Link to Post #705
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Ho'oponopono:
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Caren (13th May 2011), Jendayi (13th May 2011), loveandgratitude (13th May 2011), magicmanx (13th May 2011), PurpleLama (13th May 2011), sandy (13th May 2011)

10. Link to Post #706
    Thanks

Ah, here we go again - beating around the bush.

If I missed anything it was just wa-a-a-ay too obscure - I read all the words - I just said I learned nothing from them.
    Is it because I can't understand or is it because you cannot communicate the message properly?

You stated you had important things to divulge re: survival. I would like you to point out just one thing you imparted in regard to your stated mission.

If you're talking about all the love and fellowship and forgiveness that people took from this thread and gave through it - I'd say that happened despite anything you intentionally did.
    By all means, be honest with me, stop speaking to me with a forked tongue, you think I can't see through you like a sheet of glass?
    Spoken with love of course.

11. Link to Post #707
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,364 times in 335 posts

Quote Posted by Noble Hops (here)
    Call me crazy, but I think this thread just turned greybeard into a white guy.
    That is brilliant

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gigha For This Post:

Jendayi (13th May 2011), Lord Sidious (13th May 2011), loveandgratitude (13th May 2011), sllim11 (13th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #708
    Thanks

By all means, be honest with me, stop speaking to me with a forked tongue, you think I can't see through you like a sheet of glass?
    Of course I'll be honest with you, because I really do love you - it's not just empty words I'm bleating.
    Would you rather I lied?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Fred259 (13th May 2011), Jendayi (13th May 2011), Limor Wolf (13th May 2011), Lord Sidious (13th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #709
    Thanks

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gigha For This Post:

sandy (13th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #710
    Thanks

Of course I'll be honest with you, because I really do love you - it's not just empty words I'm bleating.
    Would you rather I lied?
    I didn't lie to bill, why would I want that from you?
    I am curious, why do you continue to push this idea that you got nothing out of this = my fault?

18. Link to Post #711
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by gabbahh (here)
    To answer:
    Q: Why did camelot split into two?
    Q: Why did avalon split into two?
    A: Because we are divided. Programmed to be like that. We look for differences, and create conflict. Not seeing we should be one. This One ness is not here or anywhere. Looks like TPTB are still in control, we react exactly as the dividers want.
    No WE are not.

What we are however are a collection of individuals, which will form groups of individuals according to the law of attractions.

Those groups are only really groups when you start to put your mind towards measuring some "measure". In truth we are members of many groups as measured by different qualities.

What is happening at this time is that people are changing at rates that many people do not have much experience of, and so it looks like division.

Certain groups express qualities and powers that are a threat to TPTB and attempts are made to deliberately split, however, with mixed results.

Q: How far are we going to let all this go?
    A: We need to unite. It will be either their world order, or Our World Order. So it is do or die time. No time to wait.
    You can keep your world order thanks, I have had quite enough of attempts at this.

Q: How do we fix these issues if we don't know what the cause is?
    A: We are programmed for war, conflict. We have a false artificial ego, we believe in our own truths, instead of investigating THE truth. We are on this forum to spread truths and let our different lights shine on it.
    We find methods of letting go of these artificial layers of programming. Some people take the lead and set a good example, the rest follow, occasionally extraordinary people come along and really push the process hard.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

19. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

777 (13th May 2011), astrid (14th May 2011), Belle (13th May 2011), Calz (13th May 2011), DoubleHelix (13th May 2011), edina (13th May 2011), Jendayi (13th May 2011), Lord Sidious (13th May 2011), loveandgratitude (13th May 2011), Mad Hatter (13th May 2011), Mike (13th May 2011), NancyV (13th May 2011), PurpleLama (13th May 2011), sheddie (13th May 2011), thunder24 (13th May 2011), TWINCANS (13th May 2011), ulli (13th May 2011)

20. Link to Post #712
    Thanks

I didn't lie to bill, why would I want that from you?
    How on earth do you see that I'm speaking with forked tongue? I have been nothing but honest with you. Point out one example where you think I've been speaking with forked tongue.

I am curious, why do you continue to push this idea that you got nothing out of this = my fault?
    I'm not 'pushing' it. I mentioned it as part of the conversation and in response to your question to me. And I didn't say it was your fault. I said it said more about you than me and I gave you my reasons why - and you haven't yet given me anything to expose error in my reasoning. So, is there any?
    What is it you think I ought to have learned from this 36 page thread that you were using to impart knowledge of?

21. Link to Post #713
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by loveandgratitude (here)
    GOOD POINT............What was this thread about, what did we learn individually and as a group.

So this thread does not spin off ... and... be... lost ....forever in outer space, without rhyme or reason, without validation of some sort, I think this would be a good point to ask all the readers what they gained from this thread, what they learned as valuable. PLEASE CONSIDER............

I myself learned about - Ho'oponopono means to make right. Essentially, it means to make it right with the ancestors, or to make right with the people with whom you have relationships. Poeple believe that the original purpose of Ho'oponopono was to correct the wrongs that had occurred in someone's life including Hala (to miss the thing aimed for, or to err, to disobey) and Hewa (to go overboard or to do something to excess) which were illusions, and even 'Ino (to do harm, implying to do harm to someone with hate in mind), even if accidental.

THEORY:
    We carry inside us as parts of the Unconscious Mind, all the significant people in our lives. (These parts of us often look very much like Carl Jung's archetypes.) Ho'oponopono makes it "all right" with them. The process of Ho'oponopono is to align with and clean up our genealogy as well as to clean up our relationships with other people in our lives.

The Process of Ho'oponopono:

1. Bring to mind anyone with whom you do not feel total alignment or support, etc.

2. In your mind's eye, construct a small stage below you

3. Imagine an infinite source of love and healing flowing from a source above the top of your head (from your Higher Self), and open up the top of your head, and let the source of love and healing flow down inside your body, fill up the body, and overflow out your heart to heal up the person on the stage. Be sure it is all right for you to heal the person and that they accept the healing.

4. When the healing is complete, have a discussion with the person and forgive them, and have them forgive you.

5. Next, let go of the person, and see them floating away. As they do, cut the aka cord that connects the two of you (if appropriate). If you are healing in a current primary relationship, then assimilate the person inside you.

6. Do this with every person in your life with whom you are incomplete, or not aligned.

The final test is, can you see the person or think of them without feeling any negative emotions. If you do feel negative emotions when you do, then do the process again.

I FORGIVE YOU POWERS TO BE

I LOVE YOU

PLEASE FORGIVE ME

I AM SORRY

Attachment 7389 Attachment 7389 Attachment 7389
    should this be repeated?
    peace
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

777 (13th May 2011), edina (13th May 2011), Jendayi (13th May 2011), Lord Sidious (13th May 2011), sandy (13th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #714
    Thanks

So Charles or maybe i'll just call you Jimmy i am from Glasgow do you have anything that you would like to say?

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gigha For This Post:

loveandgratitude (13th May 2011), Mad Hatter (13th May 2011), PurpleLama (13th May 2011), sandy (13th May 2011), thunder24 (13th May 2011), ulli (13th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #715
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote i am from Glasgow

Greetings to the Highlanders.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

gigha (13th May 2011), Lord Sidious (13th May 2011), magicmanx (13th May 2011), sandy (13th May 2011), TWINCANS (13th May 2011), ulli (13th May 2011)

27. Link to Post #716
    Thanks

OK nothing to see here people please move along..
    come on now just move along.. nothing to see

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gigha For This Post:

Blue (13th May 2011), Davidallany (13th May 2011), PurpleLama (13th May 2011)

29. Link to Post #717
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote OK nothing to see here people please move along..
    come on now just move along.. nothing to see
    Aye, let's move on.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

gigha (13th May 2011)

31. Link to Post #718
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

you think I can't see through you like a sheet of glass?
    WOW.

This thread is DEEP.

32. Link to Post #719
    Scotland Avalon Member magicmanx's Avatar
    Thanks

Well LS...

I take my hat off to you..... I think for the first time I can really see someone who is actually listening to us all and working with us in our questioning and this is reflected in the thread.

What a calm difference to the thousand mega threads of the Charles Material. We have come a long way and cudos to Avalon, the mods and all of us posting.

I just hope Atticus my friend, you are learning from this too. I guess every team needs a spokes person and you have got a good one here in LS
    Last edited by magicmanx; 13th May 2011 at 03:09.

33. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to magicmanx For This Post:

777 (13th May 2011), astrid (14th May 2011), Davidallany (13th May 2011), DoubleHelix (13th May 2011), edina (13th May 2011), g.k.r (13th May 2011), gigha (13th May 2011), Jendayi (13th May 2011), Lord Sidious (13th May 2011), loveandgratitude (13th May 2011), Mad Hatter (13th May 2011), PurpleLama (13th May 2011), sandy (13th May 2011), sepia (13th May 2011), sheddie (13th May 2011), TWINCANS (13th May 2011)

34. Link to Post #720
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Lord Sidious,

I have a question for you, it seems to me that when you began this thread, that you did so from your own volition. This seems important to me. And that you did so, because you realised that Bill needed some help. I'm going from memory here. It seemed to me that this had to do with a capacity to apologise, or to accept responsibility for how we experience things.

We are all capable of making mistakes, this is a universal human phenom. It's how we respond to our mistakes that matters.

My question is a repeat of magicmanx question, earlier, just after Atticus announcement.

However, I'm directing it to you. "Now...what could have made you do what you did in this thread?"

I think you knew the risks involved, I'd like to understand why this was so important to you?
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

777 (13th May 2011), astrid (14th May 2011), Belle (13th May 2011), Flash (13th May 2011), magicmanx (13th May 2011), PurpleLama (13th May 2011), sandy (13th May 2011), sepia (13th May 2011), sheddie (13th May 2011), Teakai (13th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst 1 26 36 43 LastLast