+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast

Thread: The Anunnaki

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Anunnaki

Thanks for this Bill. Have you heard of Chris Thomas? He speaks of the Velon as being the original ET race of which the Annunaki was one group. I know this doesn't completely jive with Sitchin's theories. What do you make of this?

Best...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to undertheradar For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (12th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Free Thinker (26th May 2021), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), Peter UK (29th June 2020), sunflower (6th June 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by Arc (here)
    I have been trying to figure out and understand a few things about the Anunnaki based on the patchy information "out there". Bill's opening report adds some new insights. Still I have some questions - if anyone can add any answers, or even well thought out speculation.

1) Are the Anunnaki one race? or a civilization of more than one race??
    2) Are the Anunnaki a race of humans? - larger in stature, and more advanced, but genetically human, or human-oid?
    3) What is the relationship with Reptilian races? Are the Anunnaki related to them? Are they competing/warring/cooperating with them? Do they interact??? I have heard some call Anunnaki as Reptilians, but from what I read they are human-like - that is why I am confused.
    4) Is there Anunnaki bloodlines/ancestory within the current human genome?
    5) Are multiple ET races shaping Earth history and future - and are they working together, competing, or warring?? And where do the Anunnaki fit in this big picture??
    6) Are the PTB (or PTW), or factions of, allied with Anunnaki? Are the PTB, divided based on other ET alliances? Or are they all unified, or party to a 'treaty' on a larger scale??

I would appreciate any relevant and credible answers if know. Perhaps this is a puzzle we are all trying to piece together...
    I'd be very interested in the above questions being answered (clarified). Awesome thread by the way.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (12th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Free Thinker (26th May 2021), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), Peter UK (29th June 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (13th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Hybrid5226's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote He hinted strongly that the less friendly race has acquired a taste for human flesh. He described how when he was working for black projects as an electronics engineer, he was invited to a briefing in which this topic was presented. He walked out in disgust, and was amazed that (a) no-one stopped him from leaving, and (b) he was the only person who walked out.
    This occupys the same point for me .Back in 1995 a electronics engineer(long time friend) shared a picture with me of what looked like a freezer or meat locker with human torso's hanging from hooks in it with a being standing infront of the locker that did not appear to be human .

At the time that he let me keep the picture I went to attend the Disclosure Project when it was first touring around the country an I was going to show it to the hosts of the Disclosure Project but chickened out because at the time it was so bizarre to me that this was even possible .

I had a friend who attended the event with me who I showed the pictures to an like me she had a hard time processesing what we were looking at .

Thanks for sharing this info Bill .

Erin

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hybrid5226 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (12th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Free Thinker (26th May 2021), jcocks (30th May 2011), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), NancyV (12th May 2011), Peter UK (29th June 2020), wynderer (25th April 2012), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

sighs, are they on mars?...
    Why not now?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (12th May 2011), Davidallany (15th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

The part about Sitchin's work being channeled is something I never heard before. Very interesting.

Thanks for posting Bill. Its fine summary indeed.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th May 2011 at 23:37.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (12th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Free Thinker (26th May 2021), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), Peter UK (29th June 2020), silverchimes (12th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020), Yoda (12th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Quote Posted by Arc (here)
    I have been trying to figure out and understand a few things about the Anunnaki based on the patchy information "out there". Bill's opening report adds some new insights. Still I have some questions - if anyone can add any answers, or even well thought out speculation.

1) Are the Anunnaki one race? or a civilization of more than one race??
    2) Are the Anunnaki a race of humans? - larger in stature, and more advanced, but genetically human, or human-oid?
    3) What is the relationship with Reptilian races? Are the Anunnaki related to them? Are they competing/warring/cooperating with them? Do they interact??? I have heard some call Anunnaki as Reptilians, but from what I read they are human-like - that is why I am confused.
    4) Is there Anunnaki bloodlines/ancestory within the current human genome?
    5) Are multiple ET races shaping Earth history and future - and are they working together, competing, or warring?? And where do the Anunnaki fit in this big picture??
    6) Are the PTB (or PTW), or factions of, allied with Anunnaki? Are the PTB, divided based on other ET alliances? Or are they all unified, or party to a 'treaty' on a larger scale??

I would appreciate any relevant and credible answers if know. Perhaps this is a puzzle we are all trying to piece together...
    I'd be very interested in the above questions being answered (clarified). Awesome thread by the way.
    I do not want to touch Questions 1, 2, 3,4, It might upset some self-appointed authors.
    Q-5 - Yes multiple ET races shaping Earth history and future also Human DNA. more than 30 species were reported
    some of them working together as a symbiotic type. some of them competing and warring. Anunnaki was ,is one of the appeared group to the Humans. Because they showed them self they are claiming ownership over human kind they have left watching dogs on Earth (elites, Royals)
    Q6- PTB(or PTW) is a watchdog , supervisors for self-claimed owners .
    visitors and earth based entities do not like each other but because of the human's consent they are co-exist on Earth.
    Visitors they are party to a treaty with each other and using the treaty between few of them and Humans.
    There are unwarranted other parties try to visit, but Earth is a reserved area for accepted races.
    I hope this summary will help you.
    Love and Peace

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (12th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Flash (12th May 2011), Free Thinker (26th May 2021), Leonard (18th January 2018), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), Shannon (22nd February 2016), Vrilya (12th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I was wondering if the large bones that have been found are Anunnaki?
    Does anyone know?
    Also is the Mayan headdress along with Anasazi have anything to do with the prefered dress of the Anunnaki?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rainbow44 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (12th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Free Thinker (26th May 2021), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), Peter UK (29th June 2020), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

Hybrid,

is there any possibility this photo could make it's way onto avalon? I am sure there would be many interested in seeing it

Thanks for the info bill, great thread, and great questions all

PVM

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

Carmody (12th May 2011), D-Day (12th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (12th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Free Thinker (26th May 2021), Isthatso (18th May 2011), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), Miller (15th May 2011), Peter UK (29th June 2020), red_rose (14th May 2011), Rosco1 (12th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

whenever i think of the Annunaki, i think of the creatures presented in the movie(s) 'Predator'. it's likely because i tend to associate them with the reptilians (Bill, really looking forward to your answer to arc's 3rd question - Annunaki/reptilian relationship)

one thing that has always confused me is, with the exception of the first 'Predator' starring Arnold Schwartzenegger, the rest have been imo pretty mediocre and lacking in star actors. i've never really heard a clamoring for 'Predator' sequels, and yet, they just keep churning them out.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Free Thinker (26th May 2021), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    New Zealand Avalon Member Teresa's Avatar
    Thanks

So much history so little time! I'm right at this moment reading The Lost Book of Enki. It's a great read whatever you believe. I've always thought 'Enki good guy - Enlil bad guy' and have wondered if these are the two sides of the current warring family. If you know your Genesis basics, and have read some of Sitchin's stuff, you can pretty much equate Enlil with Jehovah/Yaweh. Following on from that then I started to wonder if Jesus was one of the Good Annunaki (perhaps not Enki tho). In any case after pondering this for a while I realised that no, he wasn't, and in that realisation the whole Annunaki/ET question was relegated to it's proper place, which for me personally, is not all that important in the larger scheme of things. Just my opinion, and enjoying the thread all the same.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Teresa For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (12th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Free Thinker (26th May 2021), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), samsdice (19th August 2022), sirac (13th May 2011), Vrilya (12th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

My question is: Do they have a spiritual element?
    I have heard nothing to suggests wisdom.

Therefore they seem to be even more caught up in illusions
    than we are!

How I would dearly love to sit down and have a good chat
    with them!!!
    pie'n'eal

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (12th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), Peter UK (29th June 2020), Positive Vibe Merchant (12th May 2011), shijo (12th May 2011), turiya (23rd September 2013), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    with them!!!
    pie'n'eal
    You can ask to do this and or to chat with any others for instance, ascended masters or archangels by doing this: When you go to bed at night, ask to enter into Delta state while sleeping and there you may directly ask questions and speak to those on different higher dimensions then Earth. We are directly connected to source and the higher realms in this state. Many here on Earth can also be accessed for chit chat through your kind intent. Sometimes when we can't reach someone, it could be a member of our family or whatever, we can communicate with them on etheric or other levels not easily reached speaking directly here but possible on another higher level. Ask and it is granted takes on a whole new meaning.
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Free Thinker (26th May 2021), HURRITT ENYETO (13th May 2011), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), NancyV (12th May 2011), Swanette (14th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Australia Avalon Member Wiremu2011's Avatar
    Thanks

Whenever Sitchens name comes up, I can't help but think of Icke interview with Arizona Wilder claiming Sitchen was present at some high end satanic ceremony with Royalty if I remember correctly, and that he too shapeshifted amongst others. Is anyone able to further verify this information.
    Especially after the claim that Sitchens work was channeled, I couldn't help but wonder if his shapeshifting escapade was true, then what was the source of the Chanel?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th May 2011 at 23:38.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wiremu2011 For This Post:

ann444 (13th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Free Thinker (26th May 2021), heyokah (26th April 2012), ktlight (13th May 2011), Meadowlark (12th May 2011), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), Peter UK (29th June 2020), PHARAOH (12th May 2011), thunder24 (12th May 2011), wynderer (25th April 2012), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

Quote Posted by Wiremu2011 (here)
    Whenever Sitchens name comes up, I can't help but think of Icke interview with Arizona Wilder claiming Sitchen was present at some high end satanic ceremony with Royalty if I remember correctly, and that he too shapeshifted amongst others. Is anyone able to further verify this information.
    Especially after the claim that Sitchens work was channeled, I couldn't help but wonder if his shapeshifting escapade was true, then what was the source of the Chanel?
    Good questions Werimu. I would be ilso interested to hear if anyone has further information on this.

PVM
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th May 2011 at 23:38.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Free Thinker (26th May 2021), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), Peter UK (29th June 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    with them!!!
    pie'n'eal
    You can ask to do this and or to chat with any others for instance, ascended masters or archangels by doing this: When you go to bed at night, ask to enter into Delta state while sleeping and there you may directly ask questions and speak to those on different higher dimensions then Earth. We are directly connected to source and the higher realms in this state. Many here on Earth can also be accessed for chit chat through your kind intent. Sometimes when we can't reach someone, it could be a member of our family or whatever, we can communicate with them on etheric or other levels not easily reached speaking directly here but possible on another higher level. Ask and it is granted takes on a whole new meaning.

When I say chat, I mean investigate what they really do know!!
    What wisdom do they know beyond this dream world, beyond their dream world,

pie'n'eal

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Quote Posted by Rainbow44 (here)
    I was wondering if the large bones that have been found are Anunnaki?
    Does anyone know?
    Also is the Mayan headdress along with Anasazi have anything to do with the prefered dress of the Anunnaki?
    I'm guessing the large bones are those of the Giants in olden days. spoken of in your Bible. These giants were the off springs of the Iggigit and earth human..
    The Igigite was a race of hybrids (workers who was always moaning about hard work) who were stationed on Mars, That came down to earth for the wedding of Marduk.

Enki and Enlil the 2 waring brothers refused to live with them so ordered that they leave with their off springs to a far away land. again spoken of in the Bible.
    I need to get ready for work now, will catch up later...

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Free Thinker (26th May 2021), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), Swanette (14th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Forgot to ask earlier why the idea that the Annunaki genetically engineered humanity about 200,000 years ago is not mentioned in Bill's summary?

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Free Thinker (26th May 2021), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    --------

Dear All,

I recently wrote up some notes about the Anunnaki for someone who knew little about them. The concise report I created seemed to have some value (you will not find this information all in one place anywhere else) - and so here it is:

Anunnaki is Sumerian for "those who came from Heaven to Earth". They were regarded by the Sumerians as "gods", but were actually ETs.

They are 8-9 feet tall [2.4 - 2.7m], and like dressing up in ceremonial costumes (including headdresses), which are colorful, flamboyant, ornate, and ceremonial. Their culture goes back to 100,000 years or more, and they attach a great importance to tradition, ritual, ceremony and symbols.

They have large heads with a pronounced jaw and are physically very strong. They also have enhanced mental abilities and can certainly operate effectively in the astral realms. But their technology (spacecraft, and ability to manipulate space and time) is also very advanced.

They certainly do not ride around on an icy, rocky planetoid ("Nibiru") waiting patiently for it to return near Earth every 3,600 years. They have their own spacecraft. Henry Deacon said they looked a little like this (the 'wings' retract and are ornamental):

They were here in Sumerian times, about 6,000 years ago, when they arrived on Earth to 'jump-start' the Sumerian civilization which had always puzzled archeologists inasmuch as it seemed to arise out of a much more primitive culture, almost literally overnight.

Suddenly, the Sumerians had law, government, education, finance, literature, music, and everything that we would assume as a necessary part of a healthy civilized society.

The Anunnaki attach a great deal of importance to administration, laws, finance, agreements, and very complex administrative structures. Much of what has become imported into human societies as royal ceremony, pyramidal hierarchies, levels of initiation within secret societies, and all the attached complex symbolism, much of which has high traditional significance but which can also be deliberately obscure to the casual observer, can all be traced back to Anunnaki influence.

In present time, they are active on Mars, and this has been reported by Project Camelot whistleblower Henry Deacon (pseudonym), who saw them at first hand. Henry said that since Sumerian times, the Anunnaki race has split into two factions - one friendly to humans and the other less so.

He hinted strongly that the less friendly race has acquired a taste for human flesh. He described how when he was working for black projects as an electronics engineer, he was invited to a briefing in which this topic was presented. He walked out in disgust, and was amazed that (a) no-one stopped him from leaving, and (b) he was the only person who walked out.

According to Zecharia Sitchin (recently passed) - who 'translated' many ancient Sumerian texts - and whose work has been dismissed by conventional archeologists but widely accepted among the alternative community - one reason the Anunnaki came to Planet Earth was to mine gold, which they had a strong desire for and attributed a great deal of value and importance to. It's possible that our own love and value and fascination for gold in the present day is a throwback to the attitude introduced by the Anunnaki.

One veteran researcher, who Kerry Cassidy and I also know personally, knew Zecharia Sitchin very well. This person told us that Zecharia had told him that his books were NOT translated from the Sumerian - but were actually channeled products of automatic writing.

We were also told that Zecharia Sitchin was paid on a retainer basis by the NSA, who always wanted to be kept up to date by Sitchin about what the Anunnaki were up to - because it seemed that Sitchin had a direct telepathic line to the Anunnaki in real time. (Note: there is quite a lot in Sitchin's books that is certainly disinformation - possibly deliberately inserted by the Anunnaki themselves). But quite a lot of the basic story is probably quite true.
    Bill Ryan
    Project Avalon
    April 2011
    Hi Bill,
    any indication/info on the actual system/planet/whereabouts of the annunaki home? They must have an origin somewhere as the initial point on their civilation, would you have any hint about it?

thanks!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th May 2011 at 23:39.
    cheers,

David

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

37. Link to Post #39
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    whenever i think of the Annunaki, i think of the creatures presented in the movie(s) 'Predator'. it's likely because i tend to associate them with the reptilians (Bill, really looking forward to your answer to arc's 3rd question - Annunaki/reptilian relationship)

one thing that has always confused me is, with the exception of the first 'Predator' starring Arnold Schwartzenegger, the rest have been imo pretty mediocre and lacking in star actors. i've never really heard a clamoring for 'Predator' sequels, and yet, they just keep churning them out.
    Watch that film Predator again. I think it's alien vs predator. it tells a story how the predators came to earth and ruled over us, building pyramids, creating the mayan civilisation and we are just game to them..
    Not a nice bunch. Who ever wrote that film must have based it on Sitchins work. 100% sure of that.
    Last edited by kersley; 12th May 2011 at 16:21.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Free Thinker (26th May 2021), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), Mike (12th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

to imply that z stitchins work was all derived via channelling does not do justice to stitchins lifetime work.

the clay tablets in museums around the world testify to the sumarians knowledge as HISTORY of the anunnaki. this is explained in depth by stitsins book "the lost book of enki" .

further proof of the ancient history of the anunnaki, and which broadly confirms what stitchin wrote has been uncovered and is being presented right now, to anyone interested by michael tellenger.

is it important? my oath. this is your life, get to know WHAT your life is... kev
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th May 2011 at 23:39.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kevlor For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Free Thinker (26th May 2021), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast