+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 8 13 LastLast

Thread: The Anunnaki

1. Link to Post #141
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Anunnaki

Thanks for the information Bill, very informative!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slave1zero For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (6th June 2011), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #142
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Among the many individuals Bill has interviewed, only a handful can give the perspective on the evidential trail that Dr. Joseph P. Farrell has to offer.

It would be well advised to those members who have so much to say, yet provide such little content, to spend some of their time researching the wealth of evidence Dr. Farrell has to offer. The interviews furnished on the below link are a good place to start, including stardustaquarion's suggested reviews.

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    Joseph Farrell does think that Sitchin is not 100 pct accurate and it is worth reviewing his books. Here there are hours of interviews that Farrell has done on the Byte show http://www.thebyteshow.com/JosephPFarrell.html

Particularly relevant to the Anunnaki are Genes Giants Monsters And Men and Cosmic War

In Genes Giants Monsters And Men Farrell poses the question of ownership of the human race that is certainly thought provoking

Cheers
    Here also are links to several of Dr. Farrell's books (free online):

"The Giza Death Star"
    http://books.google.com/books?id=nza...page&q&f=false

"The Giza Death Star Deployed"
    http://books.google.com/books?id=1yP...page&q&f=false

"Reich Of The Black Sun"
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...s.htm#Contents

"Genes, Giants, Monsters, and Men"
    http://books.google.com/books?id=HVl...arrell&f=false
    (Note: This link starts with the back cover - scroll up for the text)

.... And, here's a link to Bill's interview with Dr. Farrell:
    http://projectcamelot.org/joseph_farrell.html

Just a few to get you started on the right track.
    Last edited by observer; 31st May 2011 at 00:39.

4. Link to Post #143
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi,

has anyone read the latest NEXUS Magazine yet?

(There is a separate thread on John Lash and more on metahistory on the forum, for those who haven't seen it yet - I just found out, but deem it valuable to reference.)

One article links to its longer version on metahistory.org by John Lash and basically says that e.g. compared to the Nag Hammadi Codices, older texts such as Enki, etc. are a deliberate deception by the alien masters and their servants (theocrats, scholars...) and that one should differentiate between the 'good' serpentine wisdom intrinsic to humans and the negative draconian agenda, as they have to deceive in order to be in power.

I just wanted to mention that and give another external input/opinion on this subject

Best wishes,
    Matthias
    Last edited by mmfk; 31st May 2011 at 13:15. Reason: should have searched the forum first :)

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mmfk For This Post:

Anno (31st May 2011), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), sister (7th June 2011), sunflower (5th June 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

6. Link to Post #144
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Quote Posted by mmfk (here)
    [...]one should differentiate between the 'good' serpentine wisdom intrinsic to humans and the negative draconian agenda, as they have to deceive in order to be in power.[...]
    I believe it's far more likely that only some of the reptilians are negative. You do see that come up every now and then but we're mostly brainwashed to think they're all bad. I suspect that's so if any good ones come to help, we simply won't trust them.
    I can see it working as a two way thing.

The bad reptilians tell the good ones that we're ignorant animals. The good ones come, we turn on them thinking they're bad, they then say "wow yeah, they are ignorant animals, carry on."

I don't believe that any being, let alone any race, can be all bad or all good.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

carebear2 (31st May 2011), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), Lord Sidious (31st May 2011), ozlemer (2nd June 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

8. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,642 times in 8,594 posts

I just watched the first 2 episodes of Dr Who from this season this weekend, and also thought the current 'monsters' mentioned above was relevant and interesting.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (6th June 2011)

10. Link to Post #146
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)
    --------

He hinted strongly that the less friendly race has acquired a taste for human flesh. He described how when he was working for black projects as an electronics engineer, he was invited to a briefing in which this topic was presented. He walked out in disgust, and was amazed that (a) no-one stopped him from leaving, and (b) he was the only person who walked out.
    Hey Bill, I had never heard this part. Would this meeting have taken place on Earth or on Mars ? I remember Henri Deacon talking with some emotion about the good things that were being done on Mars (without giving details though). Does this imply the influence of the friendly to humans faction of these Annunaki? Or am I "in the moon" suggesting this?
    The meeting was on Earth.

As Kerry and I understood from Henry, 6,000 years after Sumerian times there were now two factions of the Anunnaki: those that were friendly, and those what were not. (He said, as I recall, that there was a degree of conflict between the two.)
    thank you for your original & informative post, Bill -- but i don't believe there are Annunaki who are friendly to Humans -- if i am incorrect, & there are friendly ones, it would appear that they have no power here on Earth, & that the hostiles are proceeding w/their plan of destruction & control unopposed [i would be very happy to be proved wrong in this belief]

11. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

.. info tampering .. a good point. I think everything's so much older than we realize - if civilizations were periodically 'almost' wiped out say, by comets, supervolcano's etc. it would be child's play for a technically advanced race to manipulate info/history to suit their own ends.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scifiscriptwriter For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (6th June 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

13. Link to Post #148
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Quote Posted by scifiscriptwriter (here)
    .. info tampering .. a good point. I think everything's so much older than we realize - if civilizations were periodically 'almost' wiped out say, by comets, supervolcano's etc. it would be child's play for a technically advanced race to manipulate info/history to suit their own ends.
    It seems to be a natural process that occurs, timed with the precession of the equinoxes. At the moment I'm liking Crust Displacement Theory. It makes more sense that polar tilts and godsent deluges. If Earth is indeed a living being, it would make sense that it would have a renewal cycle.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (6th June 2011), kersley (2nd June 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

15. Link to Post #149
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

--------

Dear All,

I recently wrote up some notes about the Anunnaki for someone who knew little about them. The concise report I created seemed to have some value (you will not find this information all in one place anywhere else) - and so here it is:

Anunnaki is Sumerian for "those who came from Heaven to Earth". They were regarded by the Sumerians as "gods", but were actually ETs.

They are 8-9 feet tall [2.4 - 2.7m], and like dressing up in ceremonial costumes (including headdresses), which are colorful, flamboyant, ornate, and ceremonial. Their culture goes back to 100,000 years or more, and they attach a great importance to tradition, ritual, ceremony and symbols.

They have large heads with a pronounced jaw and are physically very strong. They also have enhanced mental abilities and can certainly operate effectively in the astral realms. But their technology (spacecraft, and ability to manipulate space and time) is also very advanced.

They certainly do not ride around on an icy, rocky planetoid ("Nibiru") waiting patiently for it to return near Earth every 3,600 years. They have their own spacecraft. Henry Deacon said they looked a little like this (the 'wings' retract and are ornamental):

They were here in Sumerian times, about 6,000 years ago, when they arrived on Earth to 'jump-start' the Sumerian civilization which had always puzzled archeologists inasmuch as it seemed to arise out of a much more primitive culture, almost literally overnight.

Suddenly, the Sumerians had law, government, education, finance, literature, music, and everything that we would assume as a necessary part of a healthy civilized society.

The Anunnaki attach a great deal of importance to administration, laws, finance, agreements, and very complex administrative structures. Much of what has become imported into human societies as royal ceremony, pyramidal hierarchies, levels of initiation within secret societies, and all the attached complex symbolism, much of which has high traditional significance but which can also be deliberately obscure to the casual observer, can all be traced back to Anunnaki influence.

In present time, they are active on Mars, and this has been reported by Project Camelot whistleblower Henry Deacon (pseudonym), who saw them at first hand. Henry said that since Sumerian times, the Anunnaki race has split into two factions - one friendly to humans and the other less so.

He hinted strongly that the less friendly race has acquired a taste for human flesh. He described how when he was working for black projects as an electronics engineer, he was invited to a briefing in which this topic was presented. He walked out in disgust, and was amazed that (a) no-one stopped him from leaving, and (b) he was the only person who walked out.

According to Zecharia Sitchin (recently passed) - who 'translated' many ancient Sumerian texts - and whose work has been dismissed by conventional archeologists but widely accepted among the alternative community - one reason the Anunnaki came to Planet Earth was to mine gold, which they had a strong desire for and attributed a great deal of value and importance to. It's possible that our own love and value and fascination for gold in the present day is a throwback to the attitude introduced by the Anunnaki.

One veteran researcher, who Kerry Cassidy and I also know personally, knew Zecharia Sitchin very well. This person told us that Zecharia had told him that his books were NOT translated from the Sumerian - but were actually channeled products of automatic writing.

We were also told that Zecharia Sitchin was paid on a retainer basis by the NSA, who always wanted to be kept up to date by Sitchin about what the Anunnaki were up to - because it seemed that Sitchin had a direct telepathic line to the Anunnaki in real time. (Note: there is quite a lot in Sitchin's books that is certainly disinformation - possibly deliberately inserted by the Anunnaki themselves). But quite a lot of the basic story is probably quite true.
    Bill Ryan
    Project Avalon
    April 2011
    Your "concise report" does not say where the information comes from apart from mentioning Henry Deacon, who still is using his pseudonym and not wanting to own his own identity, says what the space ships look like and that he saw the Annunaki on mars. Your other author of this information you say actually channelled all the info in his many books!!! How concise is concise Bill. Has your attitude to channelling now changed somewhat?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to agentofchange For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (6th June 2011)

17. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by agentofchange (here)
    Your "concise report" does not say where the information comes from apart from mentioning Henry Deacon, who still is using his pseudonym and not wanting to own his own identity, says what the space ships look like and that he saw the Annunaki on mars. Your other author of this information you say actually channelled all the info in his many books!!! How concise is concise Bill. Has your attitude to channelling now changed somewhat?
    This may provide interesting reading:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ion-of-Lithium

Also, follow my recent contributions in this thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ature-we-saw-!

The situation seems complex as not all the data required for discernment is available...... and some of it is quite uncomfortable.
    Last edited by Carmody; 5th June 2011 at 18:48.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (6th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (6th June 2011)

19. Link to Post #151
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by agentofchange (here)
    This may provide interesting reading:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ion-of-Lithium

Also, follow my recent contributions in this thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ature-we-saw-!

The situation seems complex as not all the data required for discernment is available...... and some of it is quite uncomfortable.
    Interesting, I have not seen anything about Lithium resources before, here is my own questioning about the Annunaki to the higher beings I have been in contact with for over 20 yrs http://hubpages.com/hub/PLANET-NIBIRU-AND-2012-part-2 . Many of the other channellings on my profile there may be interesting to you also. When I channel in next, I will ask about the lithium. By the way, Zachariah Sitchin's genetic engineering information always resonated with me as soon as I read it, when Bill said that he had heard that this was channelled it was the first time I had heard that explanation. This needs researching because as far as I know he had always said that it was translated from the tablets themselves.
    Namaste

20. Link to Post #152
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    if God created adam and eve, we should all look alike, and there should be one race. three quarters of the world has dark hair dark skin and dark eyes. hmmm? indians, arabic, chinese, japanese, korean, egyptians, spanish, mexican, eskimo, african, somebody tampered with our DNA is the only conclusion.
    nature makes mutations so the species adapt to specific environments

still an external genetic tampering seems to have taken place in the past

producing Giants and a variety of freakish animals

21. Link to Post #153
    United States Avalon Member The Mad spirtualist's Avatar
    Thanks

Slave Species of god By Michael Tellinger.!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to The Mad spirtualist For This Post:

observer (6th June 2011)

23. Link to Post #154
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by The Mad spirtualist (here)
    Slave Species of god By Michael Tellinger.!
    A free online link to an introductory chapter:
    'Slave Species of God', Michael Tillinger -
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...avespecies.htm

Kerry Cassidy's, American Freedom Radio Interview with Michael Tellinger -
    http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...32k-020911.mp3
    (Move timer over to 8:30 for start of interview)
    Last edited by observer; 6th June 2011 at 22:16.

24. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

One veteran researcher, who Kerry Cassidy and I also know personally, knew Zecharia Sitchin very well. This person told us that Zecharia had told him that his books were NOT translated from the Sumerian - but were actually channeled products of automatic writing.
    Hi again, All:

I was re-reading this paragraph above and realized that it gave the wrong impression. Sitchin did indeed translate his works from the Sumerian (he was a gifted scholar), but was guided by channeled information in the many instances where the meaning was not clear, or was ambiguous.

This accounts for the differences of opinion between him and other Sumerian scholars, who have ridiculed some of his interpretations.

I remain 100% certain that Sitchin's claims that the Anunnaki are riding around on Nibiru were disinformation coming from the Anunnaki themselves. The Anunnaki have advanced spacecraft and can certainly travel around the solar system freely any time they want. Where their home planet really is, I have no idea and have never heard (Henry Deacon didn't know either).

25. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7eagle14 (27th April 2012), Atlas (16th August 2013), Baby Steps (28th September 2015), bluestflame (31st October 2017), blufire (25th April 2012), Cognitive Dissident (25th April 2012), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), Ernie Nemeth (9th February 2013), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2017), Fred Steeves (25th April 2012), gigha (25th April 2012), greybeard (25th April 2012), gripreaper (25th April 2012), guido (26th April 2012), Heather2017 (26th April 2012), Hervé (25th April 2012), Jean-Luc (26th April 2012), Jean-Marie (25th April 2012), Leonard (18th January 2018), Limor Wolf (25th April 2012), Magnus (25th April 2012), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), mountain_jim (26th April 2012), peterspm (26th April 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (26th April 2012), RunningDeer (25th April 2012), Sebastion (25th April 2012), Selkie (28th September 2015), sunwings (16th November 2017), TrumanCash (31st October 2017), Woody (25th April 2012), wynderer (25th April 2012), XelNaga (18th October 2020), Yoda (27th April 2012)

26. Link to Post #156
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Hi again, All:

I was re-reading this paragraph above and realized that it gave the wrong impression. Sitchin did indeed translate his works from the Sumerian (he was a gifted scholar), but was guided by channeled information in the many instances where the meaning was not clear, or was ambiguous.

This accounts for the differences of opinion between him and other Sumerian scholars, who have ridiculed some of his interpretations.
    Thanks for clearing that up Bill. I still think about that every now and and then, and it just didn't quite jibe with the manner in which he painstakingly presents his material.

I'm with you about the Annunaki "means of travel", and seriously doubt they need to wait thousands of years for a window of opportunity to re-visit Earth. In fact, I think many of them never even left, and there was never any intention for them to do so either. Much the same as the U.S. leaves bases behind in the nations they conquer. As always: Discernment, discernment, discernment.

Cheers Mate,
    Fred

27. Link to Post #157
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

just a place marker for future reference
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

28. Link to Post #158
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Darla for " we are INFINITE creations of a most loving source."
    Yes there is nothing that you can not be, do, or have.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to DePortugal For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (28th September 2015)

30. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

I was just tonight looking something up that I'd written in my opening post... and realized that many new members might not know this thread exists. (It does! And it's pretty interesting, too.)

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (31st October 2017), BMJ (31st October 2017), Daozen (31st October 2017), Hervé (31st October 2017), Leonard (18th January 2018), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017)

32. Link to Post #160
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

First time I saw this thread. On skimming the OP, there's a lot of good info here. Thanks Bill.

It might be too out there for some readers, but Amitakh Stanford's info on the Annunaki was a fantastic read, if nothing else. I can't agree with everything she writes, but her notes on the warring factions are interesting:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...aki/anu_36.htm

http://www.xeeatwelve.net/articles/atu-waa.html
    Last edited by Daozen; 31st October 2017 at 14:15.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 8 13 LastLast