+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: The Body Intelligence

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: The Body Intelligence

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    --------

Some beings/souls/spirits team up with the same Body Intelligence each lifetime - like an old and effective continuing partnership. However - and this is really important to understand - beings new to the planet will be partnering with a Body Intelligence who is a stranger.
    thank you for starting this thread!

there's something i've been wondering about ever since i read some other version of the above statement:

if you say that some body intelligences team up with the same being for every incarnation (and beings new to earth team up with an experienced body intelligence) - does that mean that some beings, who reincarnate on earth often, partner up with different body intelligences on a regular basis?

also, what happens with body intelligences who for some reason no longer incarnate here on earth? can they go on to other planets? or is there some non-incarnating type of existence for them beyond life, just like for us?
    the different accounts i've read of body intelligences give it very different degrees of consciousness/individuality/agency, so i'm really not sure whether to think of it as an immortal being or some kind of programme that runs in the background, or anything in between...

(and for anyone can and does answer these questions: where did your knowledge come from? personal experience? books you've read? links you can provide? etc.)

thanks
    Does this path have a heart?
    If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't, it is of no use.
    Both paths lead nowhere; but one makes for a joyful journey; the other will make you curse your life. - Don Juan

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hohoemi For This Post:

Cara (27th September 2019), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), kanishk (3rd March 2013), petra (27th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member lightwalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 times in 155 posts

EFT...Emotional freedom Technique will clear up a lot of the discomfort that you may experience. It is free, it is easy and you can find all sorts of wonderful videos on doing it.

From my opinion...it is still all you, just a bit fragmented , but good to know what you are dealing with.

lightwalker

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lightwalker For This Post:

astrid (13th May 2011), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), Hervé (13th May 2011), Lord Sidious (12th May 2011), Yoda (12th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Bill,

Do you have any advice or guidelines for people in managing the 'roles' that are emerge when this sort of work is performed?

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this, but I’m sure that if there is a better place someone will kindly tell me.

Before starting this post I would just like to frame it by saying I’m not 100% sure where it is coming from; whether it is a conscious organic thought that has been generated by me making a link to other works I’ve read i.e. an amalgam of a linkage of many works; whether it has come to me intuitively, and by intuitively I mean from my higher self (subconscious/Daemon); or whether it has come from another source altogether - but such speculation isn’t the purpose of this post, that can form another discussion.

My main purpose here is to put down (indeed I feel almost compelled to), the thoughts\ideas that I have.

Here goes.

To begin the catalyst for this post began whilst I was reviewing the Charles & Bill Summary post
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll-Q-A-Summary, in particular the part pertaining to The 33 and Charles Master.

I have, as I’m sure most on this forum have, come across the idea of the `bloodline families` obsession with maintaining bloodline purity, which suggests a need to maintain the genetic\DNA purity. Hold this thought awhile, but at the same time consider why this might be so important.

Whilst reading the section on the 33 it was suggested that there is a supposition that they [the 33] reincarnate with full knowledge of their previous lives. It was also suggested that "the only thing separating The 33 and us is extraordinary knowledge". Would this suggest that we and the 33 share similarities on some level.

When I read this, I made what I feel may be an important link, how significant it is, if at all, I don’t know, but I present it here out of compunction and for consideration by those who may be far wiser and more intuitive than I.

If Somehow the DNA of the 33 is important, evidenced by their desire\obsession to maintain its integrity at all costs, could it be perhaps that the DNA in someway plays a part in allowing them to maintain conscious memory of former incarnations. And if as suggested the only thing that separates them from us is great knowledge, might not this knowledge be that of the importance of DNA (to abilities), as well as a knowledge perhaps of the ability to manipulate (for positive and negative [self-serving] purposes) the structure of DNA.

I have heard it said elsewhere that the true role\purpose of DNA might not be simply that of determining the make-up of the biological body, but more importantly, it may represent some sort of (crystalline\decoding) apparatus, that links the biological and spiritual bodies (as above so below).

If this is true, might not knowledge of this be held as important, indeed important enough for those whose DNA is `of a sort` that allows them to possess abilities that would put them at an advantage in terms of maintaining their control. I am reminded here of the film `Highlander` - if perhaps you have been around for (multiple conscious reincarnations) might you not have amassed a great deal of knowledge and power, knowledge and power that you might want to keep to yourself. And here I’m not suggesting that this might not be a wise/prudent thing. If you have been around for millennia you may indeed be in possession of wisdoms that those who might be in amnesia of their past lives (through a different DNA structure). My last point about the 33 is that they, as suggested in the Q&A summary are a distinct (and far older) group that what are conspired to be the Elite/Illuminati (? Military Industrial Complex \ Banking factions), and as such may have far older (wiser perhaps) agendas than do their more modern secret societies.

Concerning Charles Master and returning to the DNA aspect of things, it is stated that this Master has been a member of the 33 for 5000 years, perhaps so as multiple conscious reincarnations. Certainly if DNA plays a role in securing conscious memory of former lives it is not inconceivable for this to be the case. And knowledge of former lives and perhaps the figuring out of DNA`s role in this would fit with the idea that the 33 are afraid of no-one (other than each other). The other thing that occurred to me was given how little we the majority of humanity actually know about the role and function(s) of DNA, might it not be able to convey other seemingly god-like abilities.

The last thing I would like to say before finishing is, if DNA, as it feels to me ,is a Key component of humanities history; and if it is able to decode vibrational frequencies (from other dimensional realities) to perhaps make manifest in this world elements present in other dimensional realities i.e. act as a conduit for (two-way) travel between worlds, might this explain the testimonies of all those within the so called alternative community who have been telling us for years that there are other realities.

I know I have rambled a bit, and would seek everyone’s understanding, but as I said in the opening to this post I have felt compelled to share this for what it’s worth.

Humbly shared for Openess, Honesty and the search for Truth
    Leprechaun

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leprechaun For This Post:

9eagle9 (12th May 2011), conk (27th May 2011), giovonni (12th May 2011), sirac (13th May 2011), Valerie Villars (12th December 2017)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

]I don’t know if this is the right place to post this, but I’m sure that if there is a better place someone will kindly tell me.

I think its appropriate all things being relative and the issue of subconscious embedding and body memory and genetic material is quite related to what you speak of.

Before starting this post I would just like to frame it by saying I’m not 100% sure where it is coming from....(snip);I mean from my higher self (subconscious/Daemon); or whether it has come from another source altogether - but such speculation isn’t the purpose of this post, that can form another discussion.

All things being relative all the better. Know that you are onto this you will begin to see it expressed ....

Whilst reading the section on the 33 it was suggested that there is a supposition that they [the 33] reincarnate with full knowledge of their previous lives.

The druids knew of this phenom as well. Planned intersection of spiritual and physical bloodlines. Call it self engineering. This is not knowledge that is enabled or expressed only in ELITE bloodlines. Its simply been shrouded from us and become occult in nature. Of course they don't want US to know about it but...the blood line tells. It speaks on it's own behalf if one learns to listen. Or if one is willing to be shown and not told. Other blood lines have the ability . Coincidentally ... it was the cultures that contained those blood lines that have been most destroyed by...ahem...elite bloodlines. . But their still out there. Their self preserving.

It was also suggested that "the only thing separating The 33 and us is extraordinary knowledge". Would this suggest that we and the 33 share similarities on some level.

As noted above. ...'extraordinary knowledge' but not secret. After all you have it dawning on the horizon of your consciouness.

When I read I made what I feel may be a link.

There is and you are on the right track.

If Somehow the DNA of the 33 is important, evidenced by their desire\obsession to maintain its integrity at all costs, could it be perhaps that the DNA in someway plays a part in allowing them to maintain conscious memory of former incarnations.

Yes.

And if as suggested the only thing that separates them from us is great knowledge, might not this knowledge be that of the importance of DNA (to abilities), as well as a knowledge perhaps of the ability to manipulate (for positive and negative [self-serving] purposes) the structure of DNA.

I. I am reminded here of the film `Highlander` -

My my I so would love to pick your brain....

That isn't a coincidence. there's an implication here, there and everwhere, that there is an ultimate bloodline and ....'they' ain't it. "There can be only one. " (a figure of speech)

They've torn the earth apart looking for that bloodline, I'm sure and I sympathize (rude noise) with their inability to sleep at night over this rogue strain. Not they don't know where they are, they do. They are just helpless to do anything about them at this point. They know it.

Highlander is a expression of something that is being played out at this very moment and has been for years. We've seen more and more of reality being played out on the Silver Screen . Our physical expression of it is merely a reflection of something hat is occurring at unseen level of existence. Creative types stumble into that drama ...and..That too is probably part of the Matrix Game.

My last point about the 33 is that they, as suggested in the Q&A summary are a distinct (and far older) group that what are conspired to be the Elite/Illuminati (? Military Industrial Complex \ Banking factions), and as such may have far older (wiser perhaps) agendas than do their more modern secret societies.

Are they? ARE THEY? I mean its easy for them to say they are and I'm not denying their old. And wise, and everything else but would they really say if there were another and more bloodlines that were equal to them? Bloodlines are self persevering its coded in there. Not all bloodlines are meddling in world affairs though. We aren't aware of them overtly for a reason.

Thanks for your expression, you will of course continue this line of speculative intuition--it gets into your blood

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Are they? ARE THEY? I mean its easy for them to say they are and I'm not denying their old. And wise, and everything else but would they really say if there were another and more bloodlines that were equal to them? Bloodlines are self persevering its coded in there. Not all bloodlines are meddling in world affairs though. We aren't aware of them overtly for a reason.
    I agree, and all of the above hangs on the proposition that the DNA of the bloodlines is the mechanistic key that conveys full conscious lifetime after lifetime recall

PS you can pick my brain if you wish, Im sure there is one in here somewhere

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leprechaun For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), giovonni (12th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

Quote Posted by astrid (here)
    Yes that was my question, i'm not familiar with the term, "body intelligence" its thrown me a bit.
    This is the same as the "the subtle body" yes??

Which is what the TIbetans call it.

Nope. All is interconnected of course but the system , the concept is different , they are many different systems found in the tantric teachings and they correlate together more complicated way than you would expect.

The subtle body = more precisely energy body you refer to comes from Vedantic and also yogic school of Indian tradition, later it was translated, transeferred to other cultures and systems, including Chinese and Tibetan.

There are 6 to 7 bodies with different density levels according to Vedas.

Sthula Sharira is so called the Gross Body , the one that feeds on gross food, it's like the peel of an orange , it's the coarsest part of what we seem to be .
    It's also called Annamaya Kosha , from Annam = food , Kosha= Sheet.

Sukshma Sharira , the Subtle Body contains Pranamaya Kosha , the Energetic Body with channels, drops, and chakras , the one that feeds on energy in many forms, the one you work with in pranayama and tai-chi and chi-kung, acupuncture and so and so forth.
    It's called Pranamaya Kosha = Energy Sheet.

Then you have Manomaya Kosha = Mental Sheet, mental body that is of course related to the previous ones but has its own energy and vibrational level,
    and can act independently to some measure. It's often called 'astral body' or 'dream body' , in other cultures and branches of esoterics.
    It's where your lower mental activity is going on all the time.

It has two levels in itself, described as Manasa Sharira = Mind Body
    and Ahamkara = the Ego sense.

Ahamkara forms a separate category because it's your identity sense in itself .
    The name that describes it is funny , Aham-kara means it's saying 'me me me' all the time.

Beyond that ,

there's Vijnanamaya Kosha , the Intellect ( discrimination ) Body or Knowledge Body .It is where your abstract thinking, systematic ideas come from and where they are processed , it's this Knowledge Body that enables you higher maths type of thinking and communication with Universe .

Karana Sharira = the Body of Causality contains Vijnanamaya Kosha

and Anandamaya Kosha = the Body of Bliss .Causal Body is more subtle than the Subtle , and it is beyond Self ..the lower self sense that is. It is often inaccessible unless you take deep breath and do lots of meditation,
    it contains the very intentions and seed causes of your birth and intentions, as well as connection to all Life in big way.

Typing this I found a page where they talk exactly about the correlation between Vedantic ( Yoga ) concept and Buddhist concept of 3 Buddha Bodies .

Their inter-relationships are as follows:

1) The manifestation body which is understood as the gross physical body, the sthula sharira, annamaya kosha, or nirmanakaya vehicle of the Buddhas. (all being somewhat interchangeable names in an overall integrated system of linked multiple dimensions)

2) The energy body, the subtle body, the light body of form, sukshma sharira; the combination of the pranamaya kosha, manomaya kosha, vijnanamaya kosha, is equivalent to the Buddhist sambhogakaya vehicle of the Buddhas as the more subtle (less coarse) dimension of being.

3) The Universal Soul Body, Divine Body, God's Body, the anandamaya kosha, the causal body (karana sharira), vajra body, rainbow light body, the seed body, diamond heart, and the Dharmakaya vehicle of the Buddhas. Herein we will place the Divine Body, the Hiranyagarbha kosha, the Golden seed body, the tathagatagarbha the womb of all Buddhas. Likewise the karana sharira is called the seed of all seeds -- the cause of all, but that which has no cause of itself.

http://www.rainbowbody.com/newarticles/energybody.htm

Now, you may forget this all if you want to understand what are they talking about with body intelligence.

It's very close to the Buddhist Tantric System as a matter of fact but not to do straight away with energies.

Buddhist system sais you have seeds of 3 enlightened bodies, and they are called Body, Speech and Mind.

Let it not mistake you , Speech Body and Mind Body are also understood as Bodies.

If they evolve to their full potential they are the Manifestation Body = Nirmanakya ,

Enjoyment Body = Sambhogakaya and Truth Body = Dharmakaya of Buddha.Each has a power and potential to act as a separate entity on their respective levels of activity and manifestation.

And so forth........

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

astrid (13th May 2011), astridmari (15th May 2015), edina (13th May 2011), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), giovonni (12th May 2011), hohoemi (15th January 2012), sirac (13th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #28
    Switzerland Avalon Member sepia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,932 times in 270 posts

----

Thank you Bill, for referring to my work.

Although I teach communication with the Body-Intelligence for many years, I haven't published anything on this work yet.

The reason for that? It can be quite tricky - and one can easily go astray...

(That's why I actually prefer to teach it in classes.)
    • To get in touch with the Body-Intelligence has not exactly the same quality like getting in touch with another being. It is more like communicating with an anmal.
    • If you take it on the same level as you are, you very easily get in touch with a being who likes to sit there and being listend and talked to...
    • The body intelligence usually doesn't use words in it's communication.
    • It has it's limitations and it's abilities - it's good when you know them.
    • Listening is more important than talking to it.
    • Physical symptoms may have other causes, and before those are found, the Body-Intelligence will not be able to heal the symptoms.
    But anyhow: I wish you lots of fun exploring this principle.

Best wishes Sepia

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

astrid (13th May 2011), astridmari (15th May 2015), Cara (27th September 2019), conk (27th May 2011), edina (13th May 2011), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), FrankoL (13th May 2011), gigha (12th May 2011), Hervé (13th May 2011), hohoemi (15th January 2012), K626 (12th May 2011), kanishk (3rd March 2013), Laura Elina (6th December 2011), nomadguy (13th May 2011), Nortreb (15th May 2011), Ravenlocke (9th March 2014), sirac (13th May 2011), Yoda (13th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Quote Posted by astrid (here)
    Yes that was my question, i'm not familiar with the term, "body intelligence" its thrown me a bit.
    This is the same as the "the subtle body" yes??

Which is what the TIbetans call it.

Nope. All is interconnected of course but the system , the concept is different , they are many different systems found in the tantric teachings and they correlate together more complicated way than you would expect.

The subtle body = more precisely energy body you refer to comes from Vedantic and also yogic school of Indian tradition, later it was translated, transeferred to other cultures and systems, including Chinese and Tibetan.

There are 6 to 7 bodies with different density levels according to Vedas.

Sthula Sharira is so called the Gross Body , the one that feeds on gross food, it's like the peel of an orange , it's the coarsest part of what we seem to be .
    It's also called Annamaya Kosha , from Annam = food , Kosha= Sheet.

Sukshma Sharira , the Subtle Body contains Pranamaya Kosha , the Energetic Body with channels, drops, and chakras , the one that feeds on energy in many forms, the one you work with in pranayama and tai-chi and chi-kung, acupuncture and so and so forth.
    It's called Pranamaya Kosha = Energy Sheet.

Then you have Manomaya Kosha = Mental Sheet, mental body that is of course related to the previous ones but has its own energy and vibrational level,
    and can act independently to some measure. It's often called 'astral body' or 'dream body' , in other cultures and branches of esoterics.
    It's where your lower mental activity is going on all the time.

It has two levels in itself, described as Manasa Sharira = Mind Body
    and Ahamkara = the Ego sense.

Ahamkara forms a separate category because it's your identity sense in itself .
    The name that describes it is funny , Aham-kara means it's saying 'me me me' all the time.

Beyond that ,

there's Vijnanamaya Kosha , the Intellect ( discrimination ) Body or Knowledge Body .It is where your abstract thinking, systematic ideas come from and where they are processed , it's this Knowledge Body that enables you higher maths type of thinking and communication with Universe .

Karana Sharira = the Body of Causality contains Vijnanamaya Kosha

and Anandamaya Kosha = the Body of Bliss .Causal Body is more subtle than the Subtle , and it is beyond Self ..the lower self sense that is. It is often inaccessible unless you take deep breath and do lots of meditation,
    it contains the very intentions and seed causes of your birth and intentions, as well as connection to all Life in big way.

Typing this I found a page where they talk exactly about the correlation between Vedantic ( Yoga ) concept and Buddhist concept of 3 Buddha Bodies .

Their inter-relationships are as follows:

1) The manifestation body which is understood as the gross physical body, the sthula sharira, annamaya kosha, or nirmanakaya vehicle of the Buddhas. (all being somewhat interchangeable names in an overall integrated system of linked multiple dimensions)

2) The energy body, the subtle body, the light body of form, sukshma sharira; the combination of the pranamaya kosha, manomaya kosha, vijnanamaya kosha, is equivalent to the Buddhist sambhogakaya vehicle of the Buddhas as the more subtle (less coarse) dimension of being.

3) The Universal Soul Body, Divine Body, God's Body, the anandamaya kosha, the causal body (karana sharira), vajra body, rainbow light body, the seed body, diamond heart, and the Dharmakaya vehicle of the Buddhas. Herein we will place the Divine Body, the Hiranyagarbha kosha, the Golden seed body, the tathagatagarbha the womb of all Buddhas. Likewise the karana sharira is called the seed of all seeds -- the cause of all, but that which has no cause of itself.

http://www.rainbowbody.com/newarticles/energybody.htm

Now, you may forget this all if you want to understand what are they talking about with body intelligence.

It's very close to the Buddhist Tantric System as a matter of fact but not to do straight away with energies.

Buddhist system sais you have seeds of 3 enlightened bodies, and they are called Body, Speech and Mind.

Let it not mistake you , Speech Body and Mind Body are also understood as Bodies.

If they evolve to their full potential they are the Manifestation Body = Nirmanakya ,

Enjoyment Body = Sambhogakaya and Truth Body = Dharmakaya of Buddha.Each has a power and potential to act as a separate entity on their respective levels of activity and manifestation.

And so forth........

To clarify for the beginner, there are different types of energy in the body, when that particular layer of the onion has reached its full creative/energetic potential, that "body" becomes actualized. It should be noted that the higher bodies agape refers to have very little if any actualization in the average individual, so it's better to think of the Anandamaya Kosha or the Nirmanakya etc as a potentiality rather than a practical manifested aspect of the average persons personality. To have a bliss body you must cultivate it.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

edina (13th May 2011), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), hohoemi (15th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Mystique's Avatar
    Thanks

It is very synchronistic, Bill, that you started this thread as I woke up this morning with questions regarding the body intelligence and went PA and found this thread today.

My questions are:
    What is the construct of the body intelligence that allows it to keep its intelligence as its form (physical manifestation) dissipates (dies) and re-manifests (birthed) into new form?

The construct of the intelligence cannot be linked to DNA because I am assuming that because each body comes from different parents with different DNA that DNA is not the blueprint the intelligence uses. Is that assumption right?

So, if that is true, then is the intelligence formless - something similar to epigenetics, more like a field of intelligence without a physical blueprint like DNA - that manifests different bodies?

In other words, what is it that leaps from physical form to physical form?

And if its formless and intelligent (i.e. aware) how is that formless consciousness different than the formless consciousness that is the eternal fragment of Oversoul that links with it?

What are the distinctions between body formless consciousness and the aspect of Oversoul we call Self - which is also formless consciousness? And what is it that links the two?

What I am getting to is if we are human/reptilian hybrids, then we have been both individualized aspects of Eternal Oversouls who have been individualized Non-Eternal Reptilian Overlords as part of our genetic history. So all this Master/Slave drama on this level is really body politics and has nothing to do with Reality on the Oversoul level - since it is Eternal and beyond bodies. Am I right?
    "The Light of my Truth is my Sword."

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mystique For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), Herbert (12th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    To clarify for the beginner, there are different types of energy in the body, when that particular layer of the onion has reached its full creative/energetic potential, that "body" becomes actualized. It should be noted that the higher bodies agape refers to have very little if any actualization in the average individual, so it's better to think of the Anandamaya Kosha or the Nirmanakya etc as a potentiality rather than a practical manifested aspect of the average persons personality. To have a bliss body you must cultivate it.
    There's a path to it of course ...suppose you can avoid the pitfalls...but either way, it's where human evolution is heading to in longer profile ..

For the path ...for example in Guhyasamaja Tantra ..

you achieve through certain meditation stages which happen simply any time spontaneously, in human life as all these extraordinary realizations are also but natural part of human intelligence ..

isolated perceptions, emotions, ideas and concepts

they are also called purified perceptions, emotions, ideas and concepts .

It can start with developing pure insight to reality, one way or another,

sharpened sense of vision, hearing, smell , touch and so forth,

isolated feelings , ideas, concepts ..

untill you find sense of so called isolated body , or better all of them ..

From there...you are need to get initiation to the higher archetype of your Self , as Wisdom Being,

and contemplate all in your body and environment, say as parts or manifestation of a temple, Buddha Body, Speech and Mind.

The path is very straight but as I've said one needs to avoid the pitfalls ..

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

edina (13th May 2011), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), hohoemi (15th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Re: The Body Intelligence
    It is very synchronistic, Bill, that you started this thread as I woke up this morning with questions regarding the body intelligence and went PA and found this thread today.

My questions are:
    What is the construct of the body intelligence that allows it to keep its intelligence as its form (physical manifestation) dissipates (dies) and re-manifests (birthed) into new form?

The construct of the intelligence cannot be linked to DNA because I am assuming that because each body comes from different parents with different DNA that DNA is not the blueprint the intelligence uses. Is that assumption right?

So, if that is true, then is the intelligence formless - something similar to epigenetics, more like a field of intelligence without a physical blueprint like DNA - that manifests different bodies?

In other words, what is it that leaps from physical form to physical form?

And if its formless and intelligent (i.e. aware) how is that formless consciousness different than the formless consciousness that is the eternal fragment of Oversoul that links with it?

What are the distinctions between body formless consciousness and the aspect of Oversoul we call Self - which is also formless consciousness? And what is it that links the two?

What I am getting to is if we are human/reptilian hybrids, then we have been both individualized aspects of Eternal Oversouls who have been individualized Non-Eternal Reptilian Overlords as part of our genetic history. So all this Master/Slave drama on this level is really body politics and has nothing to do with Reality on the Oversoul level - since it is Eternal and beyond bodies. Am I right?
    Mystique, you pose an interesting point here and a very valid one if the idea that DNA is somehow the vehicle for the connection of the biological (physical) to higher dimensional bodies and a multigenerational passage of consciousness. This is something I had considered when posing my original question too. In trying to answer this within the framework of my original question I posit a possibility thus:

Could it be that DNA posseses both a function that sees individual characteristics (on a biological) level passed on, as well as having a function (universal) of being capable, and I choose that word carefully, of allowing full conscious recall of previous lifes as well as potentially other abilities.

The Genome Project, which I suggest may be (as NASA is to the secret space program) be the public front for a much greater understanding of genetics, an understanding that mint be way way ahead of where we the public believe we are at with regards to genetic engineering
    Last edited by Leprechaun; 13th May 2011 at 11:27.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leprechaun For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), Mystique (13th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Certainly if true this is something that those with the right DNA gene sequences "switched on" as it were would want to maintain through knowledge of bloodline genetics and control of this. Is it so hard a leap of belief, given the testimonies and circumstantial speculation surrounding the activities of the bloodline families/the 33 to accept the premise that those in the know may be far far more advanced with regards to genetic engineering.

Incidentally looking at symbol of the freemasons, the Compass and Set Square with the Capital G

Might we look at this from the perspective of genetics ? Is the G pointing us in the direction of looking at Genetics and might not Master Masons = Master Genetic Engineers.......
    Last edited by Leprechaun; 13th May 2011 at 10:08.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leprechaun For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), shamanseeker (5th October 2011)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Whilst I do understand about reincarnation of the spiritual I/me, I find it difficult to understand how the body (made of matter which disintegrates upon death) can reincarnate. Me/I am/is energy and therefore can never die, but the skin and all inside of it goes.

I understand about emotional intelligence and that I am the driver.

I understand about body intelligence in regard to knowing that it is important to listen to it.

But, I obviously need some education in order to understand that the body reincarnates. Even if my existing genetics indicates the line in life that I am following, surely half of this existing body would come from one parent and the other half from the other. So how would my existing body recognise itself, when there would be two avenues to find me.

So someone, please explain.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), Mystique (13th May 2011)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

This may be a bit simplistic but is it possible that it is the underlying shape/properties of the DNA molecule rather than the specific gene sequences that are inherited from our parents may in someway be the mechanism that conveys the abilities that the bloodlines seem intent on preserving. I would love to hear thoughts about how the genetic factor associated with the bloodlines/33 may confer the ability to live for 5000 yes etc. To my mind this longevity that has been eluded to must refer to a 5000 year memory over many incarnations rather than a single incarnation of 5000 years.
    Last edited by Leprechaun; 13th May 2011 at 15:22.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Leprechaun For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,050 times in 171 posts

Getting back to the body intelligence separate from DNA alone(DNA which can be changed by us if we know how and anyone into alchemy could probably learn to keep a healthy body for 5000 years)
    First I wanted to share that I did what someone suggested here and asked my body what its name was. The answer shot back immediately – Amos. So I looked it up and I have to say the meaning seems very appropriate: “Borne or carried by divine spirit or god; strong”

I recently learned something I think relevant to this discussion from the making of the movie The Aviator about Howard Hughes’ undiagnosed at the time, obsessive compulsive behaviour. Treatment used to be a prefrontal lobotomy. But now a doctor has successfully been teaching these patients to use their left brain body intelligence to override the impulses. In much the way we all learn as maturing children that stepping on cracks will not really break your mother’s back. Or making a clicking noise before you pass a hydro pole will not make for a lucky day.

In other words we are all born with the possibility of reinforcing neurotic or psychotic behaviour in our body but we use our body intelligence to break those neural pathways. And as pointed out below, those pathways of the body are forming and reforming all our lives so it is up to us to make sure they are healthy ones.
    That is what I now understand to be body intelligence.

I seldom post to threads where Avalon has plenty of experts on the topic. But in this case, I really found the concept of a body intelligence SEPARATE from DNA (which is racial family and probably Karma oriented) to be confusing. So I went to Deepak Chopra who is into quantum healing physics, because I really like his ability to explain complex topics in simple terms.

Your Body Intelligence
    I define intelligence simply as “know-how.” Intelligence is present everywhere in our bodies. Our own intelligence is far superior to any we can try to substitute from the outside. Intelligence is more important than the actual matter of the body, since without it, that matter would be undirected, formless, and chaotic.
    Ninety-eight percent of the atoms in your body were not there a year ago. The skeleton that seems so solid was not there three months ago. The configuration of the bone cells remains somewhat constant, but atoms of all kinds pass freely back and forth through the cell walls, and by that means you acquire a new skeleton every three months.
    The skin is new every month. You have a new stomach lining every four days, with the actual surface cells that contact food being renewed every five minutes. The cells in the liver turn over very slowly, but new atoms still flow through them, like water in a river course, making a new liver every six weeks. Even within the brain, the content of carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, and so on is totally different today from a year ago.
    Even though the rates of change may differ, change is always there. What I am calling “intelligence” takes on the role of guiding this change so that we do not collapse into a heap of bricks. That is one of the most obvious facts about the physiology, but intelligence is so changeable, so quick on the move–in other words, so alive–that medical textbooks devote almost no space at all to it.
    Adapted from Quantum Healing: Exploring the Frontiers of Mind/Body Medicine, by Deepak Chopra (Bantam Books, 1990)
    Your Silent Field of Intelligence
    As long as you are surrounded by the input of life, there is no stopping the rush of events that makes us what we are. On the other hand, our nature may go deeper than the things we see and hear. There may be a zero point in us, like the point of zero vibration which gives rise to the entire spectrum of light.
    If you stepped outside our thoughts, senses, and emotions, you would be left with the equivalent of empty space. But like the empty space of quantum physics, our “inner space” may not be empty at all. I would argue that our inner space is a rich field of silent intelligence, and that it exerts a powerful influence on us.
    Intelligence is easily located and yet impossible to find. The body’s know-how seems to be the result of a complexity of parts, broken down according to functions–digestion, respiration, metabolism, and so on.
    Although this division of labor is real enough, intelligence remains everywhere the same despite it, just as a drop of sea water shares the saltiness of the whole ocean.
    The physical structure of the body mirrors intelligence and gives it a projected form, but intelligence is not trapped inside this framework of flesh and bones. Every impulse of intelligence is equally intelligent, opening up endless possible projections of mind into body.
    The silent gap between thoughts turns out to be a central player, however, if you are interested in what lies beyond the thought. Every fraction of a second we are permitted a glimpse into another world, one that is inside us and yet obscurely out of reach.
    The fascinating thing about intelligence is that it is like an arrow: you can use intelligence to shape a molecule, but if you look at the molecule, you cannot take the intelligence back out of it.
    Adapted from Quantum Healing: Exploring the Frontiers of Mind/Body Medicine, by Deepak Chopra (Bantam Books, 1990).
    More on Deepak Chopra's Tips (685 articles available)
    More from Deepak Chopra (693 articles available)

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), hohoemi (15th January 2012), Mystique (13th May 2011)

31. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

One thing fabulous about Avalon is all the communicating going on which is wonderful and enlightening. Here it is that we also see how limiting labels and language is to understanding each other. It's no wonder in our past as spirits and in other dimensions, we used primarily telepathy. It's the primo way that uses images instead. We have the ability to get these senses restored now. This is something to ask to receive again.

For those who mentioned crying so often, I'd like to say that this is a definite part of the process of ascension. We've lived many lives that are to be integrated and brought together in a unity of purpose and understanding. We will be receiving further assistance but many times, even as we sleep, our bodies, minds, spirits, and souls, are going through and sorting all that we've experienced, analyzing it, comprehending, and getting rid of the chaff that is no longer needed. Crying is a symptom that this is clearly taking place and it's a good sign ~ no matter how awkward or uninvited.

Your body is also a Temple of the most high and it's carried you through thick and thin, a whole lot of thin, if you ask me ; ) So we must love and cherish it for all it's been through with us over the years. In a way, it is required that we do this before we can even begin to love others. This is not to say ~ selfishness ~ that's been forbidden without really understanding how important it is to our own wellbeing. It was used as a tool by religions and the elite to keep us imprisoned.

A great misunderstanding. We all came with the best of intentions and are so loving in spirit. What went wrong is part of the 3D paradigm that called for absolute sacrifice for some future salvation in a distant shore ~ always filled with hope ~ far off ~ not to ever be achieved no matter how hard we worked to achieve it ~ it never came as intended by the elites.

If you feel like crying ~ do it ~ it will bring great release and isn't to be laughed at ~ well, on second thought, laugh away. We are finally getting down to brass tacks and making real progress, crying is simply a part of it that should be respected. We've suffered a whole lot of grief that must be released, so go with the flow. Much love! xoxoxox

Last edited by Darla Ken Pearce; 13th May 2011 at 21:10.
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), hohoemi (15th January 2012), Nortreb (15th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (25th May 2011), Yoda (14th May 2011)

33. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Buck's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Darla,

You have such a beautiful courage. Thanks for working so steadily at shoring up the walls and making it safe and welcoming. I could start by saying ever since my second trip to Ephesus about 12 years ago, and the tomb of Mother Mary, I have never been the same. I broke open. I started to burn, and burn and burn, and it hasn't stopped. It is embarrassing, it is enormously inconvenient. It is at the same time, a form of ego purification and constant humility. The first few times it was hours and hours, waves of stuff burning off. And now, years later, it seems a sort of byproduct of my particular shell having gone through the fire and been re-purposed for a different task. It is the shell, we are the operator. My shell leaks water around the eyes. A lot.

So with that, I am jumping in. Deep breath.

Avalon is,
    tremendous potential.

There, I said it.
    Out loud, to acknowledge the power of the spoken word.
    Out loud, to reference the courage that Darla brings to the conversation
    Out loud, to the call that Bill has broadcast to us all

There is this odd sort of ringing and pressure, I see a lot of you reference it. There is a rapid evolution, a sort of fluttering quality to the energy. To me, it feels at times very much a like a large tuning fork is in near proximity, and I/we are slightly out of sync with the wave form or frequency. There is a lot of noise on the channel, a tremendous amount. This noise, or interference is dark, and it is like a pressure that in material terms is manifesting in such a literal and awful way, it is impossible not to notice it. And nearly impossible to turn away, like a dark enchantment. We humans seem to have an innate fascination with darkness and drama. Lots of drama.

And to take my reference to the burning away of ego a little farther, the present time feels like somehow we have decided to raise the bar, to do something so colossal, so profoundly irreversible, that have no way to address a solution in this material reality. None. As if we went around our beautiful house, closed and locked all windows and all the doors, broke up the furniture and piled it up in the middle of the living room, set fire to it, and then sat down at the center of this rapidly advancing conflagration and challenged ourselves to connect with the truth of what is. Right then and there, or else.

Almost as if our angelic aspects, in their grace and patience, are starting to grow bored. Our souls just want to cut to the chase. Bored of the lateness of the hour, the rate of growth we are at now versus what we are really capable of, the seemingly endlessly redundant parts of the school play. Maybe that is the situation that is unfolding. We are left in a burning house, all the windows and doors are locked, and in our hands a fairy tale, a children's picture book that we wrote and illustrated by our own hand of the dream we dare imagine is true.

Amazing. Amazing because I wonder if that is what we are doing, we really are such drama queens! How about we rewrite the part of the movie where we burn down the house. People on here are talking about that possibility, and I find that very encouraging, tremendously encouraging, and maybe, plausible. That's the thing about Avalon, the thing about now. I feel compelled to do something completely uncharacteristic for me, to speak my truth openly, without reservation. I am speaking here, inspired by Darla's courage, to share my most precious possession in all the world, a dream, a growing emergence of a lifelong belief, at times in the past, just a secret fantasy, a whim, a wish, and then slowly, an image that I began to work on in earnest, and invest with energy, with intent. It is a world, a universe in which we all are connected, every living thing, that life has a profound commonality. That we are sentient, and that we are, at the root, one. That we are, and always would be everything there is. And that we were never, ever, in danger of anything. The best days are when I know this is true, all of this. And the worst of days are when this seems like a delusion, a sad and pathetic form of wishful thinking by a soppy sentimental soul that has no gravity, no center. The fear that there is nothing at all really, just chaos and random bits of stuff and noise swirling around in a vast screaming void of nothingness. Back and forth, vacillating like a sine wave, I can observe the ebb and flow of my energy with this internal battle. It's binary, yes, no, love, fear, off, on. And it makes me feel hopeless at times, like how we we make it through this, even if this is true I am in such a sorry state, my shell is unreliable, my instruments broken, my maps outdated.

Others seem to welcome the idea that our way of life, our planet is going through a tremendous and destructive cleansing, that things will be very challenging for a long time to come. I am sad. I love this planet. I love my little children, all three of them under 6 years old, bright and shining souls. I love the astonishing diversity, the complexity, the COLORS here. Do we have to burn it all down to charred studs and a smoking crater, just so we can realize that all of it is available for modification in the root program of existence? Isn't there a more elegant way to do this? Could we dare to imagine that. Could I, is the question.

On my better days, I believe that our body intelligence is here to serve as a bridge to remembering who we really are. And also that our physical manifestation is an instrument, a very specialized device that has a very specific operating manual, something we collectively agreed to restrict the access to for a period of time in our evolution. It would seem that somewhere along the way, we might, might have started to lose touch with that foundation awareness, and in that resulting schism, we lost the code for access. And now, from the etheric or angelic realm, we, as in the larger greater we, are stepping in, making an adjustment to the device by altering the gene code through planetary vibrational influence. Hence the tuning fork.

And the secret potential that was revealed to me, the one that we dared not share with our lower selves, the one that is the central topic of Avalon and our purpose as a community of souls, is that we are, in fact, all of us, singularly capable of the transmutation of energy into matter. Our unique coding, and our heritage is, that we create and maintain this reality and all that supports it, and that we also can also change the channel, rewrite the show, make a new episode, anything we want, anything.

And now we have set ourselves this challenge, in order to encourage a shift in our collective consciousness. A shift that Avalon is a part of.

Thank you, all of you. I am honored and excited to be here.
    What an amazing moment this is.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Buck For This Post:

fourty-two (4th June 2013), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), hohoemi (15th January 2012), Mystique (15th May 2011), Valerie Villars (12th December 2017)

35. Link to Post #39
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

and as they say the body knows how to heal itself if we get out of the way and allow it

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), Lord Sidious (15th May 2011), shamanseeker (5th October 2011), silvervioletrubie (25th May 2011)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

What Herbert said. When we begin pulling in the principles of alchemy back into our 'metaphysical' work when easily regress physical aging. I hear people talk about doing their spiritual work which is mostly composed of thinking rather than allowing spirit to work with them, and understanding that fire, water, air, and earth are also groups of alchemical references. When we pull everything back together again so it functions in a field of unity with each other then yes. But people have kicked them apart into separate schisms not realizing that alchemy and conditions are supposed to work together. "Spirit is the only thing that matters" But spirit cannot express itself well in a material world so we create conditions for it to express. Within ourselves mostly.

An herbalist knows that herbs work in companionship for an optimal result.

Take loveage and boreage. Mix with water. Then take heart energy. Introduce fire, bring to a boil, add some salt, breath in the steam. The things we know are spells (wrighting or....writing ) are essentially recipes. This is an alchemical process. And application of spirit. How many herbalists were once murdered for this knowledge, for this 'craft' because co creation is just a new age word for crafting. Creating, fashioning, the craft, sounds good till you get to the word witchcraft. Another word was employed for artisans that were crafting or creating. Wright. Wrighting. Writing. WheelWright. ShipWright. Blacksmiths used to have a mythical persona to them because the hearth and the anvil are forging creation of too. Elements that are resistant to each other are tempered and unified at the Blacksmiths anvil, by employing Fire, Water and ...the tool of violence.

But people assign judgements to certain alchemical conditions, and one that has been deliberately ignored within the creation matrix is violence. But they perceive violence is bad never pausing to really think about what it, or what its proper application is so keep it out of the process. People shrink from the word in a knee jerked way, because its perceived as anti-creation. I've watched people rattle on and on about the evils of violence even as they are employing it themselves. Properties of violence are percussion to name one. We are so indoctrinated into the notion that violence is just whole form evil that we don't realize that when star explodes, a violent act, it contributes to creation and expansion of the universe. People dont' scream that the star is violent though. And I predict with one hundred percent accuracy that someone will come along and say I'm advocating violence by stating this. I am....when its understood within it's proper context. Applied correctly violence promotes a raise in vibration...or...a reduction of it.

Taking one tool and when it doesn't work on its own to create, then smothering it in mentality, words and schisms to prop it up when all it needs is its companions tools.
    But people say it all the time. This TOOL is the way..and that TOOL is evil. We watched Science and Religion (represents the division of alchemical and spiritual tools) duke it out for yay, so many years. Religion hates the 'craft' and so does Science but the craft is where you can begin to find what little is preserved of this paradigm and can begin rebuilding it from there.

But age regression will begin to happen on its own if you begin to understand just a tiny bit of alchemical. Maybe not 'forever' age but the more this is reclaimed the better the effects. How natural medicine works.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast