+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Body Intelligence

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Default Re: The Body Intelligence

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    and as they say the body knows how to heal itself if we get out of the way and allow it
    It does, you can make optimal conditions for the body to heal itself or you can toss in a bunch of resistance. People who have cancer and go the chemo route throw in so much resistance that body never has the optimal conditons to heal. The word 'cancer' itself causes a mental and emotional resistance. People who claim irrationally (or is it?) that they hate going to the doctor because you are 'fine' one day and then on the death's bed the next. Doctors are supposed to find something wrong with you that's how they stay in business. My grandmother's doctors said she had lung cancer and probably had it for a decade or more. We decided to leave it untreated . She died of old age. Alternative healers are finding out that most lung cancers aren't cancers. Their plaques of hardened white blood cells, that accumulate or 'seem' to grow. This may not be optimal lung function but neither is it a life threatening condition. But imagine if you took this condition and began introducing toxins into the body, you treat the body for cancer when it has an entirely different condition and eventually the body succumbs to chemo poisoning.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 225 posts

Quote Posted by hohoemi (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    --------

Some beings/souls/spirits team up with the same Body Intelligence each lifetime - like an old and effective continuing partnership. However - and this is really important to understand - beings new to the planet will be partnering with a Body Intelligence who is a stranger.
    thank you for starting this thread!

there's something i've been wondering about ever since i read some other version of the above statement:

if you say that some body intelligences team up with the same being for every incarnation (and beings new to earth team up with an experienced body intelligence) - does that mean that some beings, who reincarnate on earth often, partner up with different body intelligences on a regular basis?

also, what happens with body intelligences who for some reason no longer incarnate here on earth? can they go on to other planets? or is there some non-incarnating type of existence for them beyond life, just like for us?
    the different accounts i've read of body intelligences give it very different degrees of consciousness/individuality/agency, so i'm really not sure whether to think of it as an immortal being or some kind of programme that runs in the background, or anything in between...

(and for anyone can and does answer these questions: where did your knowledge come from? personal experience? books you've read? links you can provide? etc.)

thanks
    If you want to read some material, I would suggest Dolores Cannon. Ease yourself in, with "The Custodians", then, if you decide you can relate to the information, go for the "Convoluted Universe" series. Read them, in order, because, like she says, it will twist your mind like a pretzle.

The beings talk about answering the call for help, from Gaia. Some volunteer to incorporate, in a physical dimension, for the first cycle, ever. They go through orientation, and have a superimposed program (body intelligence?) from a storehouse of life experiences. The beings say that it fits so well that they, sometimes don't find out that it belonged to some other being (shades of so many Napoleans?) It's like signing out an outfit to go to a mascarade ball.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (29th May 2011), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), hohoemi (15th January 2012), Sharma (17th February 2012)

4. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    If you feel like crying ~ do it ~ it will bring great release and isn't to be laughed at ~ well, on second thought, laugh away. We are finally getting down to brass tacks and making real progress, crying is simply a part of it that should be respected. We've suffered a whole lot of grief that must be released, so go with the flow. Much love! xoxoxox
    Darla, here is a perspective on crying you may find interesting: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ears-%28cry%29
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (29th May 2011), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), Rainbowbrite (24th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (25th May 2011)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Here is something, I think that animals in general communicate with body intelligence.
    Why not now?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (29th May 2011), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

You're correct . That merits its own thread on its own NomadGuy .

The body expresses language to animals. If you want to call a wild animal to you don't go into the forest hungry.

9. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey all,
    Just a quicky to clarify if i get the jist....
    Is Body Intelligence the genetic/social/religious/geologic/etc. info passed on 'biologically' from parents to children?
    Obviously terms and definitions of this subject become very important to be in agreement.

Thanks and keep on keepin' on!!

Joshua

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joshua For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (29th May 2011), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Integration of the Body Intelligence with the soul.....
    But first let present myself and a prelude;
    For more than twenty years i have dedicated my life to learning how to reach 'higher' or 'nobler' levels through touch 'therapies'. I studied at the New Mexico School of Natural Therapy (amazing people), with the anthroposophists in Jarna, Sweden, and in the last years with Dr. S. Masgutova. I have worked with modern circus artists from 'Cirque du Soleil', new borns, whiplashes, past life traumas, hospice and NHL hockey stars. Currently I have my studio in Italy and working with children with different neurological problems like ADHD, Learning difficulties, other behavior problems, CP, autism etc.
    When i first started my work i used cranio-sacral, polarity therapy, shiatsu, touch for health, and fascial-deep tissue-sports-prenatal massage. This is alot of info to digest in one treatment but the results were unusual in the short recovery and minimal future complication. But there was always some strange stuff that i could never really put my finger on. There was always something 'more' than tissue, cranio, fluids or energetic to certain issues that i could not get to release.
    Finally i found the neuro-motor-sensory work by svetlana masgutova, a russian woman now working in the US. Her work is a continuation of other great russian researchers from as far back as 1900. This work has changed completely my understanding of emotional-psycological-intelectual-body interaction and can truly say that now we can integrate the brain-body-personality/character relationship thanks to this missing link. the key is in understanding one simple thing, the neural circuitry of our brains is organised on the most basic of levels by our primitive childhood motor/sensory reflexes. That is to say that the these first (already at 6 weeks) fetal neural commands are movements. and that these motor reflexes lay, the DNA motivated, the neural structuring of our brains, ON ALL LEVELS (endocrine, sensory filtering, neocortex mapping, vestibular/sensory calibration and more).
    So now to say what i really am writing this post for is this... that our person/character/personality/self-expression what ever you want to call that part of us that the world perceives through our body language, facial expressions, quirks, eye movements, vocal expression, internalization of external information or simply put how we deal with the input and output passing through our bodies is formed by the level of integration of the reflex. So the MORE integrated a reflex the LESS it influences WHO we are and visa versa.
    This may or may not seem to be of very much interest however on further analysis of this concept one comes to very interesting places. For example, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, have each strong personality characteristics. And each has also characteristic reflex patterns poorly integrated. By 'artificially' integrating these reflexes the 'general characteristics' diminish and the persons 'soul' character starts to shine.
    AND EVERYBODY HAS QUITE MANY OF THESE PRIMITIVE REFLEXES STILL KICKING AROUND DISTURBING US FROM BEING THE 'REAL' US.
    What's more is that when the brain stem(not so simple but you get the jist, were all these reflexes reside) the rest of the brain is 'impaired' from evolving. First of all simple functions like language, math, music, perception of 3D space, social interaction, etc and than following 'all' of its higher capabilities (telepathy, multidimensional perception/interaction(spirituality), healing, etc).
    And all of this is 100% percent based and tied through the neuro-motor-sensory system.
    When one can truly consciously control his/her body in 3D space than his/her mind will be free of the limitations created in connection with this 3D reality in which we are 'trapped'.
    Case in point.... tell me one asian religion/philosophy that does not have some kind of martial art as part of the training for the spiritual neophytes.
    And now we have a new way to gently evolve our bodies, minds, emotions etc in order to open ourselves to our true essence.
    This can also be used for the indigo/crystal children experiencing great difficulties integrating into these bodies due to; vaccines, society, family difficulties or even Body Intelligence Programs that are proving more or less challenging to integrate.

I know this was a mouth full and thank you for your patience in attempting to decode my more than inadequate effort to describe this work, i think for most new info. And so am grateful to receive comment and questions in order to hopefully better explain these new possibilities for self awareness and body mind soul evolution.

Best wishes, Joshua

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Joshua For This Post:

Becky (9th March 2014), bridgetlilstar (21st January 2012), Carmen (6th May 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (29th May 2011), Eram (17th March 2016), fourty-two (7th June 2013), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), Hym (8th December 2021), Mark Aldebaran (30th May 2011), Rainbowheart (13th July 2014), transitionalman (31st May 2011), Valerie Villars (12th December 2017), wegge (30th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #48
    UK Avalon Member Mark Aldebaran's Avatar
    Thanks

Some esoteric traditions call this body the 'aetheric' or other terms, many of which can be misleading, so for many years I've referred to this 'first' higher body as the 'anima' (because it animates the physical). Some don't consider it a higher body. It is Tolle's pain body, although it doesn't matter what we call it as long as we're on the same page.

This body is a coagulation of the same corresponding-level body of the planet. In a similar way to the Akasha, this material is also a recorder, and can store previous experience. The stronger the experience, (such as hosting a higher being or physical pain) the stronger the recording. Unlike the Akasha, which is more of a coherent skin, this level is more of a potpourri/soup blending arrangement and like the proverbial 'molecule of Julius Caesar's urine in every glass' we can be dealt a dollop of all and everything. Egyptian Priestess, Coptic Monk or Tortured Heretic? Your serving is pretty much luck of the draw. The good news is that it's not us and returns to its source when we are done. So it's not karma. It's not our soul. It's not millions of lifetimes' work. Because this body is made from secondhand parts it often betrays its origin which can influence the physical body. (Hypothesis: People particularly in touch with this body may be subject to depression.)

The anima (or pain body) is a translating bridge (like a computer BIOS) that allows our real higher bodies to interface with the physical body. To extend the analogy, when a program requests print, it has no idea where or what kind of printer is attached, so it gives it to the operating system. The OS is just as dumb, so it gives the job to a printer driver. The printer driver kind of knows a bit more about the printer, enough to write the correct information to it, but no idea how to electrically find where it is, so it gives the job to the BIOS. The BIOS is pretty dumb, but it has a handle on the nitty-gritty like where the printer ports are electrically (physically) on the motherboard. Similarly, our higher bodies, like pearls on a string, pass information up and down and the lowest interface (to the physical body) is the anima.
    "Oh, man. Look at those cavemen go... " David Bowie.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark Aldebaran For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (29th May 2011), fourty-two (18th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), Hervé (31st May 2011)

15. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

n't It is a little off putting to me when I think of our beautiful bodies and spirits as computers and a bunch of organic circuit boards. There is a lot more to us but we can begin with basics like this. I realize we are just beginning to flesh out a more perfect model to reflect on ~ and I know somehow these things are going to mesh together and have some clarity soon.

If only because as our consciousness rises, we can resurrect more of our dormant DNA strands and get them back online functioning. Much will be changed from even getting ONE DNA strand that wasn't active before and I think there eventually will be more like a chain reaction bringing us into our full powers as beings ~ our bodies are working diligently to do that now.

There is also the aspect of changing from carbon to crystalline in material. Keep sucking in those Adamantine Particles from the Sun, for maximum consciousness awakening. Anchor thanks for the link. Joshua, I want to hear more and also thanks to all of you who are participating in this one.

It's absolutely breathtaking in scope and deserves it's own thread somewhere on Avalon to fully explore. How exciting, eh? xoxoxox
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

bridgetlilstar (21st January 2012), fourty-two (18th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    n't It is a little off putting to me when I think of our beautiful bodies and spirits as computers and a bunch of organic circuit boards. There is a lot more to us but we can begin with basics like this.
    I could not agree more, but for different reasons.

When we say "our" body, I think we are coming at the idea from a strange perspective.

Certainly we have a body as part of the body-mind-spirit complex that is necessary to effect incarnation on this planet. It is matter that is effectively on loan, it is comprised of a myriad of little living second density beings that are also on their own evolutionary path, and who in turn are made from minerals and liquids of first density material who in turn follows its own evolutionary path.

The bodies made by these little beings are beautiful, they are amazing, and they do respond extremely well to the fact that they have a host who to them is amazing - instead of being say, part of a creature of instinct that has not yet become 3rd density!

We ought to respect that relationship!

Be kind to your body and love it with all your heart - and any residual body memories that impede your progress can be set right and healed.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Becky (9th March 2014), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Hi Carla!
    I completely understand that it seems 'trivial' and/or inconsequential to speak about the evolution and development of our highest powers, essence in terms of nerves, instinctual biological development. It is like speaking of a sunset in terms of color frequencies and refraction of light through the water filled atmosphere. BORING!! Yet still, important to move from belief to understanding or magic to awareness.
    In this case Carla we are speaking of fine tuning on of the greatest instruments we will ever use to perceive our experience, the human body.

ALL OF OUR SPIRITUAL REALIZATIONS ARE PERCEIVED VIA THE HUMAN BRAIN.

THE DARK MIND.

If we can fine tune this organ of perception than ALL OF OUR AWARENESSES WILL BE HEIGHTENED, MORE CLEAR, MORE PRECISE.

Sorry but I have not ever received a boost like when i started to work with these movements. Apart from m/state mineral this is key along with breathing with pauses both before a breath and after the inhalation *before exhaling again*...

Our nervous system is the key and breathing calms the RAS *reticular activating system*.

More later, Many hugs, Joshua

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joshua For This Post:

Becky (9th March 2014), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Hello everyone,

Disclaimer:
    this is my first post as a preliminary member to this forum. I'm a bit nervous about posting because I don't really understand what it means not to post a new thread. I've been following the discussion of "Body Intelligence" with great interest, because it's a topic that is extremely important and relevant to my own life. I would like to add some content to the already existing discussion, and feel unsure if I am committing an infraction by doing so. I suppose I'll just take a risk and see what happens. I really don't mean to break the rules. If I am, it's because I don't fully understand. If there is something wrong with this post I trust that I will be notified.

I have a very extensive background in dance and somatic practices. Focusing on "Body Intelligence" is a key that I consider a very crucial addition in continuing to promote shifts in awareness and consciusness. Living in an industrialized, western world, I agree with the notion that as a society we have become intellectually top heavy. We devote so much time to understanding life and reality through science and mathematics. We experience reality by reading. We discuss concepts.

In other words, I agree with the belief that it is time to expand our awareness down from our minds, into our entire bodies so that we can access the intelligence of the entire organism that is the human being. Experiencing reality is just as vital as reflecting upon reality. It's this interplay between experience and reflection, rational and irrational, that I think is really important. I would even go as far as to say that therein lies the marrying of masculine and feminine energies.

At this point there are several directions I could and want to go in, but I will stay focused on one idea. I feel that the body has been demonized for a long time, and sort of considered less than the mind or the spirit. This has generated a social psyche that is very disembodied. I find this tragic, as the body itself holds so many potentialities of awareness and brilliance; I would refer to instinct or intuition. Where it takes the intellect hours or days to process certain kinds of information, we also have the capacity to process it instantanously. As a long standing practitoner of improvisation, I can attest to the mind blowing accuracy and brilliance of instinctual intelligence.

What I have been tracking, is a rediscovery and healing in a sense between spirit and matter. They are like a beautiful marriage to me. Matter that is infused with spirit and awareness is the beautiful gift we are given as human beings.

It is for this reason that I feel it to be in the benefit of humanity for, especially western people, to rediscover what it means to experience the body. I view it as an interdisciplinary process in which physicality, emotion, thought, and spirit converge.

How this expresses itself specifically is multi-faceted. For instance, I know through my own experience the healing power of touch. When people are regularly touched, their nervous systems relax, and they become visibly more confident and expressive. As far as I'm concerned, touch can accomplish far more in terms of rehabilitating a human being than years of psycho therapy. Much of how we are wired doesn't require intellectual understanding. I endorse the power of the intellect to provide understanding and a framework for experience. It allows for reflection and communication. And, I also believe that certain things don't need to, even shouldn't, be understood intellectually. In other words, very powerful reservoirs of a different kind of intelligence emerge when reflection and intellectual understanding are suspended. My prime example of this, are my experiences with free form dances that have a sacred aspect to them. Without fail, as people let go of their rational selves, a different intelligence emerges that seems to connect the entirety of the individuals who are participating, and in a way utterly beyond linear grasp, weaves the uniqueness and diversity of each individual into a symphoney of revelation. It, literally, conjures a visionary state that allows for transformations, upgrades, healings, catharsis, release, inspirations, etc. Also, very consistently, these dance experiences generate fields of what I can only call love. By the end of it, people can tangibly experience a sense of deeper connection and unity to each other, and the atmosphere in the space is so vibrant, new realities that weren't conceivable before, become tangible. This experience has been referred to by some as experiencing "The Future Now". It is quite literally ushering in the future we are heading for in the present.

What is so faccinating about these experiences, is that it requires the letting go of control and intellect, and the allowing of irrational impulses to take over. Understandibly, this can be very frightening for people, but what happens consistently, is that a deeper intelligence seems to take hold. It's like switching from being the driver in the car, to a surfer on a wave. The end result is incredibly powerful. This is a technology that our aboriginal, tribal, and indigenous counterparts understand very well. I believe it's in our cellular memory. It's the application of these technologies that I think are really important towards moving us closer towards a future that celebrates human potential, instead of diminishing and controling it.

Those are my thoughts for now. I have plenty more on this subject that I would love to share in the near future. Feel free to critisize/question/comment.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Armen For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (22nd July 2016), astridmari (15th May 2015), Crake (11th June 2011), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), Karma Ninja (26th January 2015), Ravenlocke (9th March 2014), Sharma (17th February 2012), simbad24 (26th January 2015), Valerie Villars (30th November 2017), wegge (31st May 2011)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    and as they say the body knows how to heal itself if we get out of the way and allow it
    It does, you can make optimal conditions for the body to heal itself or you can toss in a bunch of resistance. People who have cancer and go the chemo route throw in so much resistance that body never has the optimal conditons to heal. The word 'cancer' itself causes a mental and emotional resistance. People who claim irrationally (or is it?) that they hate going to the doctor because you are 'fine' one day and then on the death's bed the next. Doctors are supposed to find something wrong with you that's how they stay in business. My grandmother's doctors said she had lung cancer and probably had it for a decade or more. We decided to leave it untreated . She died of old age. Alternative healers are finding out that most lung cancers aren't cancers. Their plaques of hardened white blood cells, that accumulate or 'seem' to grow. This may not be optimal lung function but neither is it a life threatening condition. But imagine if you took this condition and began introducing toxins into the body, you treat the body for cancer when it has an entirely different condition and eventually the body succumbs to chemo poisoning.

This is true your body does what it NEEDS when you let it, I for one had been in a sort of, long term argument with my body about this. I had such the trouble with the idea that I coudl not control my body intelligence 100%. I did not see them as separate and so I fought myself and did not have the BI as an ally. REGAIN your ally!, ~this for me, is best done with practice.. oh and it kinda hurts... as growth generally does.
    Why not now?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017)

25. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member lightwalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 times in 155 posts

[COLOR="blue"]Hi...great thread. Below is another perspective on the Intelligence of the Physical Body.

http://www.hearttoheartassociates.com/miracle-body.htm

I love this line.....

"Each cell holds within its nucleus the blueprint to create the whole. All of the DNA from your70 trillion cells would fit into a box the size of an ice cube. Unwound, that string could stretch to the sun and back 400 times!"

and this one...

"Your own DNA then if uncoiled could wrap around the earth 5 million times!"

So, read on and enjoy the creation that you have manifested and maintain as a vehicle for exploration and experience.

lightwalker

You Are The Miracle … Body, Mind, and Spirit!

Actually there is no separation. Body-mind-spirit exists as a continuum constantly flowing from one to the other … in constant connection. Formal education has taught us to think of body, mind, and spirit as being separate and distinct.

The reductionist model of the human body as a machine … the sum of its component parts has led to the paradigm that considers the human body as a closed system. This paradigm of separation is an illusion. For the moment we will speak of each separately while remembering that the three are indeed connected so that one is constantly affecting the other.

Body: The Intelligence of the Body in Renewing Itself Daily

The physical body is a wondrous creation of infinite power and innate wisdom. With the union of sperm and ovum in the womb of woman, the fetus begins to differentiate into all manner of cells necessary to build the complicated tissues, organs, and systems of the physical human body.

Within that physical body lies the infinite wisdom to create new cells to replace dying cells, to maintain itself, to defend itself, and to repair itself.

Within your body there is on call 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week both a physician and a pharmacist. The physician determines the need and prescribes the cure. The pharmacist fills the prescription and delivers the needed substances in the right amount … to the right place … at the right time.

Your body is capable of creating all the medicines it needs to enjoy optimal health. This takes place without your notice, direction, or knowledge most of the time. Your body functions automatically working toward achieving and maintaining optimal health unless we deprive it of good natural foods, plenty of good drinking water, pure air to breathe, exercise, and a harmonious environment.

There are thousands of complicated operations working in our bodies every moment of our lives. We have 70 trillion cells each containing 10,000 more molecules than the Milky Way has stars … all working in harmony with each other.

Like the earth each physical body is 75% water the consistency of seawater. Our blood is essentially seawater in composition. Every cell of the physical body is a wondrous universe unto itself.

Like us each cell has power stations, transportation stations, a communication system, and is atypical with great variety of shape and function. Each cell is a microcosm of the macrocosm … a wonder unto itself!

Each cell holds within its nucleus the blueprint to create the whole. All of the DNA from your70 trillion cells would fit into a box the size of an ice cube. Unwound, that string could stretch to the sun and back 400 times!

The DNA in the nucleus of one human cell is a thread that measures 2 yards by 10 atoms … a billion times longer than it is wide. The nucleus of a cell is equivalent in volume to 2-millionths of a pinhead. Two yards of this DNA packs into the cell by coiling itself endlessly on itself.

If there were 100 thousand billion cells per human that would mean there would be 125 billion miles of DNA in your physical body. Your own DNA then if uncoiled could wrap around the earth 5 million times!

Francis Crick, won the Nobel prize as the co-discoverer of DNA. In his book Life Itself, Its Origin & Nature, Crick concluded that the organized complexity found at the cellular level cannot have arisen by chance.

In all living species, proteins are made up of the same 20 amino acids, small molecules. The average protein is made up of a long chain of 200 amino acids chosen from the 20 and arranged in the right order.

The DNA with its four letter alphabet A,G,C,T (or adenine, guanidine, cytosine, and thymine), and the proteins with their 20 letter alphabet of amino acids plus the translation mechanism between the two. The instructions for the building of proteins are coded in the language of the DNA. The DNA relies on the protein to rebuild the DNA using the data stored in the DNA itself! Every living cell whether animal, plant, or microbe contains a version of this mechanism.

The various tissues, organs, and systems of the body are miraculous. Let us consider perhaps the most impressive of all. Your heart is a fantastic pump that beats 100,000 times every 24 hours pumping 6,300 gallons of blood per day through 96,000 miles of blood vessels. 3 million red blood cells are created every second of the day to replenish this blood. Your heart beats tirelessly every moment of your life from your early days in your mother’s womb to the end of this lifetime. Can you even conceive of any of the very latest machinery that could ever match that power, consistency, and constancy? It’s mind boggling! Your physical body is a miracle.

Truly, your physical body is a wonder beyond comprehension even though medical science has managed to unravel and delineate some of its mysteries. There is an infinite wisdom that directs and drives the physical body. There is a further connection with an even greater wisdom that initiates and provides order to all of life on earth and beyond. You … body, mind, spirit … are the miracle!
    Copyright 2007 Gloria Alvino. The author gives permission to print this essay in its entirety for personal use. For use in a publication or on the Internet.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lightwalker For This Post:

bridgetlilstar (15th January 2012), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), nomadguy (1st June 2011), Sharma (17th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #55
    Belgium Avalon Member bridgetlilstar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heartsong (here)
    I think my body must not like me and I can't say that I like it much either. It's operation and health seem fall short of carrying out my interests. How do I get it to "catch up" and sync with my objectives?
    Heartsong, I hear ya I really had to make peace with mine and listen to its needs AND Love it, so we have our good times, and bad times, like every couple lol still in the learning process. I hope you are doing great...

Warm greetings to all!

Bxx

28. The Following User Says Thank You to bridgetlilstar For This Post:

29. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,776 times in 451 posts

I think focusing is good for people who have no concept about how to work with their body. You learn to listen to your muscles,stomach etc...

My book on the philosophy and power of imagination and how to train yours:
    www.jinn-imagio.de/book

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), kanishk (6th April 2013), Seikou-Kishi (11th May 2012)

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

up the ante through *bump*
    anyone new insights?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to wegge For This Post:

33. Link to Post #58
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

i played a game and it came out that my body resonates with 3 names ihalan gailah sarai all prononced in an arabic way. i find it confusing that two of them are female names.
    Last edited by simbad24; 26th January 2015 at 02:17.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simbad24 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), wegge (16th December 2017)

35. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

I visited Joshua who posted earlier in this thread 2 times in Bergamo. I felt the efficiency of his techniques. After my trip there I felt for 3 weeks like superman who could easily do everything in his daily life, was less nervous and had a expanded field of vision and my eyes felt more relaxed. But you have to keep going with the exercises for some time or the old stuff will creep back in

Here are the vids!

Number 1:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AnK...2VGTnq_3v08K4T

Number2:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxgjKlNnZ1k

Number 3:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChYqZn127LA

word of advice from Joshua: start with level 1 three to four times a week for a month before doing level 2. No matter what kind of shape you are in! Than the same for Level 2. Some times it takes longer to get these strange yoga like movements well learned. But take the time and learn them well before going on to the next level! ;o)

have fun!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), Michelle Marie (13th December 2017)

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Hey all!

I now did an interview with Joshua, who posted earlier in this thread about how unintegrated reflexes can inhibit some of our possibilities.
    Hope you enjoy

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2016), christian (17th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), kanishk (20th March 2016), Michelle Marie (13th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast