+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: White lie

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Default Re: White lie

Every one of us haves the potential to be like Jesus was. He was a symbol of the most righteousness. Giving these same godly powers to others who have not yet master their own ego/sense of self will only fester the irresponsible behavior of these individuals. With great power comes great responsibility. Unfortunately, responsibility is an attribute our species is lacking. We are all here to serve each other, to serve the human race in our own unique special way…not by following the commands giving by other human beings. We are not here to support flawed systems, but to tear them down and replace them with efficiency. As a person’s consciousness rises they will see more of what was once beneath his/her field of view. They will know what needs to be done and plan accordingly. They will have no fear of any thing or any one. They will not sit procrastinating, or lecturing without being the example first. Fear of death is no longer a concern for you but for the unsuspecting.To give away your free will/power to an image and/or idea in hopes of being accepted is a sign of weakness and fear. All religions are mis- interpretations of ancient Sumerian text and Egyptology. Empowering yourself by doing what Jesus did is what the message of the bible is really about. Following and placing complete trust in anything outside of who you are is a setup to control you…

Many people were raised in religion so it will be harder for these people to gain their power back. If they rather kiss another persons ring while he sits on a throne (the pope), that’s their prerogative. If they want to believe their bad luck comes from the outside world and feels they need protection by worshipping the unseen….that’s their prerogative. Its free will that makes you stronger or weaker by taking on the responsibility or cowering in pray. It’s up to you to be what you were meant to be, or you can be a slave to the system… or even worse…a person who just sits around watching life go by without getting involved…and if their only involvement is to convince others to be another idle soul…what a waste…and utter evilness. Are you a leader of your own destiny or a follower of someone elses's theories? You owe it to yourself...

Peace

2. Link to Post #22
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I read this thread, then went outside to to do some chores and this line from a song came to mind.... "well, Oz never did give nothing to the tin man, that he didn't, didn't already have"...
    I related this to realizing God is within, always been there.
    God hid himself right under your nose, so to speak.
    I seem to recall a verse in the bible somewhere, where Christ "found himself in the form of a man"

Then I remembered something Greybeard posted recently that I really liked, something like:
    religion is about worshiping the messenger... spirituality is being one with God.
    I guess that's the only thing that bothers me this talk of Jesus as a standard to compare yourself too when the books of the bible have been compromised, perhaps to seem unattainable.

just my thoughts.

good day everyone.

Just wanted to share that.

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,243 times in 914 posts

Moxie,

That`s the beauty of Jesus `s message .
    But until a person reaches the beauty ,he/she must surrender their ego trips...
    Even him being without ego trip had to bear trial period because he found himself in a form of a man-with different feelings and functions. But he always knew who he is and that is why he didn't succumb.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Peace of Mind;

you have said it well!

:-)
    Love, love - and see what happens

4. Link to Post #24
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

I dont know if this is true but it seems to me the lie was for religion to put Jesus on a pedestal.
    Yet all through the bible Jesus said he was no better than us.

Now here is what I think is important,
    When Jesus said " I am the way" "I think he meant that discovering the eternal I within was the way"

That makes to me more sense, It is not possible to come to God through another, no matter how Sacred or Holy

What about all those born before Jesus?

Were they denied THE WAY?
    I think not.

The sages since time began pointed to THE WAY.

Discover I AM That I AM within.

Discover the "I" and you have found the way.

Thats my guess

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I am in agreement with you on this point Greybeard. I was contiplating this very thing the other day. Yep any one born before Jesus was born was out of luck I guess. LOL

There are so many statements in the bible that make so much more sense when looked at from a different angle.

6. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    But until a person reaches the beauty ,he/she must surrender their ego trips...
    Hmm... Jesus stayed true to his human personality (ego) till the very last moment. He hasn't surrendered. Why should I? By surrendering as a human being, don't I betray myself as a divine being? How can surrendering at all lead to the beauty?.. AND - surrender to whom, surrender to what? To God? But he's a part of me, my higher self, not next floor but inside of me. He's what I really am...
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com
    Founder of The Dot Connector magazine

7. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thedot (here)
    Hmm... Jesus stayed true to his human personality (ego) till the very last moment. He hasn't surrendered. Why should I? By surrendering as a human being, don't I betray myself as a divine being? How can surrendering at all lead to the beauty?.. AND - surrender to whom, surrender to what? To God? But he's a part of me, my higher self, not next floor but inside of me. He's what I really am...
    Hi Paul
    The sages use persona to communicate in this world. They are ego less.
    Jesus did surrender.
    He knew he was going to be crucified he could have got out of it.
    On the cross he said "God forgive them for they know not what they do" also "Thy will be done not mine"
    Jesus was one with the Father.
    Every sage has promoted surrender in devotion to the Creator even though they have realized God within and experience oneness.

Dr Hawkins, whom you have read, maintains that the intellect will only take one so far then it becomes a barrier. Unconditional love takes one the rest of the way.
    Unconditional love has discernment-- the person is loved not necessarily what the person does.
    Mind cant love unconditionally it always looks for reason.

The I within is hidden from us because of ego.
    Ego goes, self is revealed.
    All sages say that.
    Chris

8. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

Now here is what I think is important,
    When Jesus said " I am the way" "I think he meant that discovering the eternal I within was the way"

That makes to me more sense, It is not possible to come to God through another, no matter how Sacred or Holy

Chris
    there's always the possiblity that jesus never said "I am the way"...
    \

9. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Grace yes there is every possibility that Jesus never said "I am the way."
    It certainly suited the Christian religions to claim he did.
    A very divisive statement --- It made everything before Jesus Null and Void and all other religions worthless.

Chris

10. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Grace yes there is every possibility that Jesus never said "I am the way."
    It certainly suited the Christian religions to claim he did.
    A very divisive statement --- It made everything before Jesus Null and Void and all other religions worthless.

Chris

11. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Grace,

Sure there is that possibility . Even by any crazy chance he did state that, an honest researcher would after spending quite a lot of time found out that actually he IS the only way to the Father.

His words are above religions,man made pattern of thoughts ,philosophies-eastern or western...
    His words are of truth since he speaks of Father`s words. He did not speak of him self. Sure he ,with all that power could have taken this planet a while ago but the grand divine plan for whole universe would be then broken. And he being one with Father simply did not wished that he usurp Father`s place.

No one ever saw the father except only begotten son -Christ. He is the perfect imprint of the Father, both in spiritual body and dimension and in physical while on Earth.
    One day soon we will also be as him ,for he called us to be so. Perfect before Father and him and worthy to be named his brothers.
    For there is no man or woman, nation colour or creed before Christ and Father, the ones who are redeemed are one in Christ and Father. They are in same spirit with him,same spirit but every one unique before Father.

This is still hard to understand for many , imagine how hard must have been 2000 years ago and even more in the past when all they could grasp was visible things such is temple in Jerusalem.
    Temple and all that was in it was just a symbol of things unseen in heaven-completely different dimension than ours.

They had to go through "school" in order to even grasp spiritual things. Even we today have huge problems since materialism is in bedded in our lives.

12. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

One more thing to add;

have you all notice how people tend to grab something and claim that it`s their own-when it really isn`t ?

Many sages were speaking truths in their own time but always there would be someone who would make a cult of that or claim that words for him or themselves ...

Same happened with Christ...

Many hijacked his words and turned it into dogma for making profits of various kind ...

BUT that does not mean that Christ will not punish them for theft!
    Message is still there - it is up to us to see it or turn our head away...

13. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    Grace,
    His words are above religions,man made pattern of thoughts ,philosophies-eastern or western...
    His words are of truth since he speaks of Father`s words. He did not speak of him self..
    yea i would deffinitely consider that he said it and that it has been misinterpreted, but like like chris said, the idea carries a lot of weight if it's taken literally. it just seems too convenient for a power structure to be something Jesus really said.

[QUOTE=Beren;18659]
    For there is no man or woman, nation colour or creed before Christ and Father, the ones who are redeemed are one in Christ and Father. They are in same spirit with him,same spirit but every one unique before Father.
    QUOTE]

ok so when Jesus said "I am the way" he meant "I" as in the Christ that he is, something that we could also realize and be. this makes sense, thanks.
    \

14. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Lightbulb Don't Live the White Lie

Hi Beren,

First I want to thank you for starting this thread, and also thanks to everybody else for participating in the discussions -- you know who you are. Now lets clarify some things for whom wants to know more...

What makes something true? Every single one of us has their own opinions and ideas, and they are all valid because we are all unique drops in this infinite ocean of divine conscious intelligence. The time for ignorance is over and we are all being called to wake up from much of what has kept us in the dark.

But, we've all been told different things about truth, especially through religions and their doctrines. Many of us are afraid to question these "beliefs" because we fear moving away from our comfort zone or what others might think. But whatever the excuses are, we need to realize that it is just ego and we need to transcend this aspect of ourselves to move towards our higher being and our true selves; more than just the physical body and egoistic mind and reach for our true potential.

I, for one, am excited to be living in a time when masses of people are expressing freedom of thought, that was previously wasted on dogma and mental boxes; set up by those who had hidden agenda's. Speaking from a Christian background I know that the fear based religions would rather prevent the true knowledge and wisdom from seeping into the minds of the people. They encourage a closed mind to remain in power, and distorted and manipulated many truths. They also don't encourage opening your mind to any outside knowledge or anything that might liberate you from the fear based paradigm.

It was very empowering for me to finally realize that I didn't have to serve my "religious" beliefs but rather have my beliefs serve me. I could choose what my higher self was guiding me to believe based on love rather than fear or the ego-identity. Many of us are now realizing that our "faith" or the fear based beliefs that we were conditioned to believe, that what our parents and their parents were conditioned to believe was not assisting us into evolving to a higher level of consciousness. What a perfect way to transcend it, by growing up within such an environment and moving beyond it, to become more of who we really are?

I know for me, the path to opening my mind was subtle, but I know what I resonated with and what I didn't even as a child. If the ego had any part to play in the teaching or book I was came across, I would feel the tension and the fear and knew that it wasn't my truth, even though it was conflicting for me. I now see that human made truth is just that, not divine truth. Divine truth never changes but man made dogma and creeds always have, always to suit those most craving power, money and control.

I know one thing for certain, a true religion or set of beliefs should not hide knowledge that has the potential to set you free. But those who have the power won't give you that knowledge. We are moving to the point where we have to see how we are all connected as one Humanity and not get pulled away from knowing we are all in this evolutionary journey together. Therefore we must embrace everyone, regardless of any difference in faith, color, political standing, nationality, etc.

It does require courage to break away from limiting beliefs and the barriers that prevent us from reaching our full potential, but the rewards are so worth it. When we realize that the truth is within our hearts we will never give our power away to anyone ever again. The reward is the joy of freedom to be who you were created to be. Our inner guidance can never lead us astray if we focus on taking full responsibility for ourselves 100% of the time and remain centered in our integrity to follow our higher self. There are great websites and books that your higher self will guide you to find when you are ready.

So as our great teacher, Jesus said, "the key of knowledge is within", inside one's feeling body. Innocent ignorance is no longer an option when quantum physics has proven what the mystics have said for thousands of years. One thing is for sure, you won't find the whole truth in religions, governments, media or any other institution owned by those few who possess all the money and power. The goal was to keep you ignorant but it wasn't meant to last forever. We can claim our abdication with courage and will, the will that comes from our higher self that is always leading us out of the untruth.

Ask yourselves these questions about any of your beliefs:

1. Where did the belief originate?

2. Why do I believe it?

3. What do I feel when I think about not believing it?

4. Is fear part of this belief?

5. Does the belief serve my sense of inner peace or is it serving someone or something else?

When you ask these five questions of all your beliefs, then you realize that 99.99% of what you have confidence in, including what you claim to be your spiritual knowing can be traced to someone's need to control and/or be right.

Good read about: How complete/accurate is the today's Bible?

This is what I will add to your phrase Beren if you don't mind: Love, love unconditionally and see what happens!

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

15. Link to Post #35
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

the personality yeshua allowed the divine to speak through him , people that heard the words and felt the divine connection knew exactly what he meant , people that weren't there wrote about it from what other people said (how do you know I wasn't there?)

16. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    the personality yeshua allowed the divine to speak through him , people that heard the words and felt the divine connection knew exactly what he meant , people that weren't there wrote about it from what other people said (how do you know I wasn't there?)
    You know there is a very nice story by Jesus him self which explains people and their hearts... a story about seed and good or bad soil.
    Mark ,chapter four;

1Again Jesus began to teach by the lake. The crowd that gathered around him was so large that he got into a boat and sat in it out on the lake, while all the people were along the shore at the water's edge. 2He taught them many things by parables, and in his teaching said: 3"Listen! A farmer went out to sow his seed. 4As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. 5Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. 6But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. 7Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants, so that they did not bear grain. 8Still other seed fell on good soil. It came up, grew and produced a crop, multiplying thirty, sixty, or even a hundred times." 9Then Jesus said, "He who has ears to hear, let him hear."
    10When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that,
    " 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving,
    and ever hearing but never understanding;
    otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'[a]"
    13Then Jesus said to them, "Don't you understand this parable? How then will you understand any parable? 14The farmer sows the word. 15Some people are like seed along the path, where the word is sown. As soon as they hear it, Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them. 16Others, like seed sown on rocky places, hear the word and at once receive it with joy. 17But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away. 18Still others, like seed sown among thorns, hear the word; 19but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful. 20Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop—thirty, sixty or even a hundred times what was sown."

17. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

I AM....that I AM. The simpler, the better. Having come to the earth plane for this incarnation, has taught me about dualism...ego vs. spirit. My challenge has been to separate the two and learn to discern between the difference.

Mission being accomplished.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2