+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Take care of teeth you need all your roots

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Take care of teeth you need all your roots

In the Pete Peterson interview that Bill,Kerry and David did a few years back, Pete said he and his team of doctors injected radioactive potassium into the meridians of the body to track their route's.

He said they all end in the roots of our teeth.

Meaning alot of intuitive abilities can be lost by having root canals or having teeth pulled or deadened which is what a root canal dose.

My wife is a dental assistant, so we have some first hand experience with the dental field. And just like the medical field it has been infiltrated by eugenics mind sets that infect the teaching of what it is to get your license, not the doctor having bad intentions like most rush to assume of what is wrong with the system.

Examples, my wife worked at a clinic were the poorest people came, homeless, single moms that had no other option, inmates etc.
    They would pull teeth more often then not
    Would prescribe the children fluoride pills.. to "keep the cavities away"

Just like the medical field, dentist are trained to fix the problem once its there. Instead of trying to educate people how what they consume and how they live there life brings them into there office.
    Yes they will tell you to floss and brush, but the key is the sugar..

Sugar is very toxic, creates inflammation in the body. If you don't consume sugar or if children don't, then they woudnt have cavities with today's dental hygiene methods, brushing/flossing and a great organic toothpaste.

The problem is humans go threw there day from one rationalization to the next, and the most people are not strong enough to not follow the pack so to speak, so they say" the other kids eat it".. We will change that.

Truthnectar
    Last edited by Hummingbird; 12th May 2011 at 20:13.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hummingbird For This Post:

daddy fishwick (23rd May 2012), Eram (23rd May 2012), Maia Gabrial (22nd May 2012), meat suit (22nd May 2012), MessiahMews (22nd May 2012), nomadguy (23rd May 2012), pharoah21 (5th July 2011), Ramdass528 (12th May 2011), Realeyes (22nd May 2012), Ria (12th May 2011), seko (22nd May 2012), sheddie (22nd May 2012), silvervioletrubie (12th May 2011), the_flyingboy (13th May 2011), WhiteFeather (22nd May 2012), witchy1 (22nd May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Take care of teeth you need all your roots

So all in all, stay away from alot of sugar if at all, stay away from anything flouride, find yourself a good dentist and that has keeping all your roots intact in his interest not making money off you.

And brush and floss gently

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hummingbird For This Post:

Eram (23rd May 2012), Realeyes (22nd May 2012), seko (22nd May 2012), silvervioletrubie (12th May 2011), WhiteFeather (22nd May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

That explains why they really don't want the cutting edge tech such as the ultrasound to re-grow teeth, nor the stem cell to come to light.

It's the psychic abilities that they want to suppress really, and do so while they push their mercury fillings, fluoride, root canals, dental implants and other crap which also suppress the abilities.

Quote Posted by Hummingbird (here)
    In the Pete Peterson interview that Bill,Kerry and David did a few years back, Pete said he and his team of doctors injected radioactive potassium into the meridians of the body to track their route's.

He said they all end in the roots of our teeth.

Meaning alot of intuitive abilities can be lost by having root canals or having teeth pulled or deadened which is what a root canal dose.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MessiahMews For This Post:

Docim369 (28th December 2022), Eram (23rd May 2012), nomadguy (23rd May 2012), Realeyes (22nd May 2012), seko (22nd May 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Quote Posted by Hummingbird (here)
    Sugar is very toxic, creates inflammation in the body. If you don't consume sugar or if children don't, then they woudnt have cavities with today's dental hygiene methods, brushing/flossing and a great organic toothpaste.

The problem is humans go threw there day from one rationalization to the next, and the most people are not strong enough to not follow the pack so to speak, so they say" the other kids eat it".. We will change that.

Truthnectar
    I don't think it is that simple. As a kid, I ate a LOT of lollies/candy - far more than my siblings. All of my siblings had cavities in their teens. I am over 50 and I have never had a cavity. I remember a comment made by a Dentist when I was in my teens - he said I must have good oral bacteria. I don't know the real reason. Maybe there is a tooth fairy.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

Docim369 (28th December 2022), Eram (23rd May 2012), seko (22nd May 2012), transitionalman (23rd May 2012), WhiteFeather (22nd May 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

I dont necessarily believe that sugar causes cavities either. It is much more complex than that.

Primary is the lack of proper nutrients and probioitcs from eathing a largely vegetable diet... now Im not saying that meat is out. Contrary. Meat is fine but white flour, and denatured foods is the culprit. It is not so much the sugar that is consumed but it is the lack of essential nutrients on a daily basis. If you ate the nutrients that you needed daily you wouldn't have time or room for the trash.

There is also a consitutional aspect. Some people grow better teeth due to constitutional gifts. But even the worst constitution can be mitigated by correct diet.

Root canals must be avoided at all costs! There are new dental procedures that specialize these advanced techniques.

The following article will tell you what biomemetic dentistry is and how to find a biomemetic dentist. They use Ozone, and advanced techniques to diagnose bacteria in the teeth and to remove it. Advanced types of fillings.

http://www.healthsalon.org/478/biomi...r-alleman-dds/

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Eram (23rd May 2012), MessiahMews (20th June 2012), nearing (22nd May 2012), nomadguy (23rd May 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,791 times in 463 posts

I am lucky because my dentist has always been good like that and he has told me about the dangers of sugars and showed me what it was doing to my teeth and I have stopped a lot of my sugar intake because of that.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Eram (23rd May 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

It is not only the problem of sugar and your teeth and roots, but also toxins and bacteria that leech into your gums and down into your stomach.
    All of which are encouraged by eating colored/sugary foods. The processed grains also help cake the sugars on to the teeth... coincidence?
    Great post!
    Why not now?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Eram (23rd May 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

Quote Posted by nomadguy (here)
    It is not only the problem of sugar and your teeth and roots, but also toxins and bacteria that leech into your gums ...!
    I started using food grade H2O2 to clean my toothbrush prior to brushing my teeth to prevent introducttion of any extra bacteria. Have a look at weston price foundation for some very interesting articles on diets and how it affects the teeth.
    Czarek
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

Docim369 (28th December 2022), Eram (23rd May 2012), MessiahMews (20th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread