+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15

Thread: Chemtrails don't exist

1. Link to Post #281
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Chemtrails don't exist

Isn't it amazing how the sky looks without them? My whole family laughs when I ask them,"Maybe we never saw them AFTER all?"

It wasn't and isn't our imaginations.

For whatever reason...let's hope they don't come back...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shybastid For This Post:

nearing (31st July 2011)

3. Link to Post #282
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Quote Posted by shybastid (here)
    Isn't it amazing how the sky looks without them? My whole family laughs when I ask them,"Maybe we never saw them AFTER all?"

It wasn't and isn't our imaginations.

For whatever reason...let's hope they don't come back...
    Sadly, after about 2 months without them, they are back here.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

4. Link to Post #283
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Default Re: Chemtrails ~ the proof?

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    No one but trolls question "the proof".

Done deal ... thanx for the thread
    Calz…. I take great exception to your post, if you recall I spent some considerable time explaining this to those who wanted to listen. I was in fact sharing my knowledge and experience along with 16,000 hours of commercial flying experience.

Now according to you I’m a troll. Please can you explain why?

===

[Mod-edit: This post was moved to this thread from here, for the reason quoted in the next post, below. -- Paul.]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 2nd January 2012 at 17:57.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd January 2012)

6. Link to Post #284
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Chemtrails ~ the proof?

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    No one but trolls question "the proof".

Done deal ... thanx for the thread
    Calz…. I take great exception to your post, if you recall I spent some considerable time explaining this to those who wanted to listen. I was in fact sharing my knowledge and experience along with 16,000 hours of commercial flying experience.

Now according to you I’m a troll. Please can you explain why?

Did not mention your name ... but if you insist ...

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    Mod-edit: This thread used to be part of the David Icke,Alex Jones,Stewart Swerdlow - Chemtrails,bloody everywhere!! thread.

I have split that thread into two parts. That original and now shorter thread contains some posts concerned about chemtrails. This new and now longer thread contains Fred259's posts stating that chemtrails don't exist, and responses thereto.

As just about anyone who has an interest in chemtrails on this forum has noticed by now, Fred259 is determined to convince us, with volumes of evidence and tireless rebuttals, that there are no chemtrails, just contrails.

In my determination, this is creating a problem for any thread that presents evidence supporting a concern over chemtrails. Any such thread will be turned into another lecture hall for Fred259's rebuttal.

So I am giving Fred259 his own lecture hall - this thread. Perhaps he is right. I personally have not witnessed clear evidence of chemtrails. I am quite certain that TPTB are willing, able and determined to weaken us with a variety of threats real and imagined. Perhaps the "Chemtrail Threat" is just another fear mongering hoax of TPTB, intended to weaken us psychologically.

My guess is not -- but I don't know. So it is reasonable to me that that position have a place on this forum, if someone chooses to represent it. Fred259 clearly does so choose.

But those who are concerned that Chemtrails are a real threat, and who wish to present evidence and discussion to that view, also deserve a place on this forum, without being overwhelmed by lengthy rebuttals.

So I ask (and intend to insist) that Fred259 confine his Chemtrail related posts to this thread, henceforth.

P.S. -- Let me clarify something. I took the above actions to form this thread not because of what position regarding Chemtrails anyone took. Rather I took the above actions because one member's manner of presenting his position was unduly stressful to other threads and posts on the subject. Please see a post of mine, https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post218873, below for an analogy that shows in more detail what I was concerned with.

- Paul.
    ===

[Mod-edit: This post was moved to this thread from here, for the reason quoted in this post. -- Paul.]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 2nd January 2012 at 17:58.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd January 2012), gooty64 (2nd February 2012)

8. Link to Post #285
    Thanks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

gooty64 (2nd February 2012)

10. Link to Post #286
    United States Avalon Member shadowbox's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke,Alex Jones,Stewart Swerdlow - Chemtrails,bloody everywhere!!

I do not believe chemtrails are real.

I see "them" all the time here in Fairfield County, Connecticut. This area happens to be one of the most affluent counties in the United States (being just 45-60 minutes from New York City). Many bankers, politicians et cetera live in this area where "chemtrails" are constantly visible.

My wife is a jazz pianist & she played piano at Henry Kissinger's birthday party (at his house in Kent, CT). I grew up not far from Kent & still live in the general area nowadays. Military helicopters are seen flying in and around Kent quite often (likely visiting Kissinger).

My bottom line is that Kissinger, as well as many more elite, live here in Connecticut where "chemtrails" are always visible.

People psych themselves out SO easily.

..my 2 cents.,

11. Link to Post #287
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I dont believe Im being tricked by the NWO with regards to chemtrails. I could read about the arguments pro and con all day. But then it would become a true waste of time since the thoughts of others seem to be what "others" go by.

People spray things with planes. Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to m1i1c2h3a5e8l For This Post:

Calz (2nd February 2012)

13. Link to Post #288
    Thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

gooty64 (2nd February 2012)

15. Link to Post #289
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: David Icke,Alex Jones,Stewart Swerdlow - Chemtrails,bloody everywhere!!

Quote Posted by shadowbox (here)
    I do not believe chemtrails are real.

I see "them" all the time here in Fairfield County, Connecticut. This area happens to be one of the most affluent counties in the United States (being just 45-60 minutes from New York City). Many bankers, politicians et cetera live in this area where "chemtrails" are constantly visible.

My wife is a jazz pianist & she played piano at Henry Kissinger's birthday party (at his house in Kent, CT). I grew up not far from Kent & still live in the general area nowadays. Military helicopters are seen flying in and around Kent quite often (likely visiting Kissinger).

My bottom line is that Kissinger, as well as many more elite, live here in Connecticut where "chemtrails" are always visible.

People psych themselves out SO easily.

..my 2 cents.,
    That would be nice..except for the fact that I was photographing chemtrails over my house and area..and I caught the planes and among them, I caught images of a dumbbell sprayer, is they are named.

Too bad for you, regarding proofing, I can only proof it in some fashion for myself. what I'm saying that I see this as a reality but only to the point of myself and my explorations. As for all of the chemtrail data and information being true, I cannot logically support that, as I only 'know' of my own results, regarding 'proof'.

The more complete story is how the human body operates at the inter-dimensional level and how the chemtrails relate to that.

The mundane view is that SOMEONE is poisoning us. The more esoteric view illustrates that the chemtrials may be multi-function. Virally (immune systems) speaking it may kill and/or modify the humans that are incarnated, and spiritually or dimensional connection wise, they appear to damage connectivity to dimensional energies, at the least.

the data concerning their general composition is out there, and it includes elements that affect the brain and mental function. Barium and aluminum are among the contents.

I also proposed a method of finding the culprits, which, if human, would be VERY EASY.

Purchase points for the refined bauxite would be China or Brazil. usage levels are calculated to be high enough that a paper trail would be in place. Follow the production sources, as the levels of consumed product would be high enough that as in CIA type operations, dummy corporations and offices would be in place.
    Last edited by Carmody; 2nd February 2012 at 16:45.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (2nd February 2012), Cottage Rose (3rd February 2012), gooty64 (2nd February 2012), Ineffable Hitchhiker (2nd February 2012), Marin (2nd February 2012)

17. Link to Post #290
    United States Avalon Member Marin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 251 posts

Quote The mundane view is that SOMEONE is poisoning us. The more esoteric view illustrates that the chemtrials may be multi-function. Virally (immune systems) speaking it may kill and/or modify the humans that are incarnated, and spiritually or dimensional connection wise, they appear to damage connectivity to dimensional energies, at the least.
    A very interesting concept......

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Marin For This Post:

Calz (2nd February 2012)

19. Link to Post #291
    Thanks

A lot of peeps don't resonate with Alex Jones but in most cases he delivers the goods in terms of documenting existing paperwork from government and private sources.

Proving things for yourselves is important ... but look at the massive paper trail ... the many many patents related to this technology ... etc.

Watch the vid I just posted (or both).

How anyone can be in denial of this is beyond me.

Name:  bull****.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  9.9 KB

Nothing to see here folks ... move along ... keep on shopping ...

Last edited by Calz; 2nd February 2012 at 17:05.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Referee (2nd February 2012)

21. Link to Post #292
    Avalon Member Ineffable Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,854 times in 495 posts

I just watched this documentary (found in Up at the ranch, thanks Calz ) and would like to add it here.
    It is very informative and also contains a couple of points about people having ill effects from these chemtrails.

In that documentary they also question the fact that these "contrails" remain in grid formation, lasting for hours?
    Here a photo I took from my lounge January last year.
    The "clouds" or "contrails" didnīt move. They simply spread out until the whole sky was hazy.
    The heart knows a hundred thousand ways to speak.
    ~ rumi

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ineffable Hitchhiker For This Post:

Calz (2nd February 2012)

23. Link to Post #293
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Even channelers Salusa and Matthew Ward etc. are talking about chemtrails and neutralizing them.

How can they neutralize something that doesn't exist?

This is poisonous thread in itself-worse than an actual poisonous chemtrail.

What a world!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Calz (2nd February 2012), gripreaper (2nd February 2012), Referee (2nd February 2012)

25. Link to Post #294
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Consider that the chemicals they are laying down on a flight-by-flight basis are known only to those that purchased the chemicals, mixed the solution and maybe those that fill the planes.

But, consider the possibility that the pilots are told they are reducing global warming; and that mixtures vary depending upon the weather addressed. So, the content of the spraying, until now, is of no issue to the pilots, has not resulted in the publications of any formal studies, attention from our "free" media and significant awareness and opposition by us, the little people getting our regular showers.

Let's assume that the pilots do not know what they are spraying. Those that do, likely resign, but dare not speak, or else... When did we start to figure out these clouds weren't created by simple vapor / or "comtrails"? Haven't we all been lulled into an ignorant state of complacency, while they continue their plans, at our expense, and perhaps much worse?

How will anyone know if and when they drop something rapidly toxic and even, viral?

You can bet the pilots will not know until they have dropped their loads.

At that point, if we allow that to happen, it will not matter who knows.
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 2nd February 2012 at 22:41.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15