+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Chemtrails don't exist

1. Link to Post #261
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

Default Re: David Icke,Alex Jones,Stewart Swerdlow - Chemtrails,bloody everywhere!!

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    On this thread I have attempted to explain what is a complex subject, and I would find an excellent presentation from NASA which is 100% factual, and I think this is outstanding its from NASA I will post it up, no Icke is right and NASA wrong. Its completely insane.
    This alone brings a major flaw to your argument Fred.

Would NASA lie to us? Your god damn right, possibly the worst source of factual information known to man. Did we land on the moon ? hard to say, maybe. Was the footage of the moon landing real? No, 100% categorically fake. So there goes there credibility right there. I could go on and on, just say the word.

Let me ask you a simple one, what's your response to chemicals such as Barium and Strontium being found high up on snowy mountain tops?

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

Calz (25th June 2011), chancy (13th June 2011), Cidersomerset (12th June 2011), heyokah (11th June 2011), jimbojp (11th June 2011), Maia Gabrial (30th July 2011), nearing (11th June 2011), observer (11th June 2011), T Smith (11th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #262
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Default Re: Chemtrails don't exist

NEWS FLASH

A spokesman from the High Altitude Atmospheric Research Project (not to be confused with the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, HAARP) has released a statement regarding their secret project otherwise called Fred2+5=9, apparently a self proclaimed counter subversion 'bot program that was designed to infiltrate otherwise subliminally subversive websites and further confuse the members with drivel and poorly concocted anecdotal evidence.

The spokesman said ol'Fred was only programed with a limited amount of information regarding the formation of clouds and other atmospheric conditions. Such information would be relied upon heavily in the robots responses. Other information that was programed into the 'bot included some antiquated aeronautical information, and "there was also a heavy reliance on publicly released NASA data", said the spokesperson.

It was cautioned that nothing from the NASA database included any release of information leading to an hyperdimensional physics conclusion; any covert operations currently underway by one of the many associated black-ops organizations; or any of the many programs supported by the eugenics movement. Therefore this 'bot would not be able to discern between clear evidence of other unrelated phenomenon having nothing to do with atmospheric conditions.

The spokesperson also apologized for any inconvenience, or confusion Fred2+5=9 may have caused any members.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yadj3asTyc0

Please Take Note:
    The above news flash is a joke.... Just like Fred's hypothesis that the New World Order is confusing alternative websites with disinformation propaganda regarding Chemtrails.

That one is even a bigger joke, Fred.

Disclaimer:
    This comment has been brought to you purely for its entertainment value.... just like all the other atmospheric conclusions in this thread.

4. Link to Post #263
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th June 2011)

6. Link to Post #264
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: David Icke,Alex Jones,Stewart Swerdlow - Chemtrails,bloody everywhere!!

Quote Posted by DoubleHelix (here)

Let me ask you a simple one, what's your response to chemicals such as Barium and Strontium being found high up on snowy mountain tops?
    I was active in a couple threads that got merged into this one ... and have mostly stayed away since.

In fairness to Fred, who I went several rounds with (respectfully for the most part) he said he had no idea where the chemical residue was coming from (although later suggesting it might be getting picked up and distributed in the jetstream).

Not going to spend the time searching for the posts but I suspect they reside towards the earlier pages in this thread.

7. Link to Post #265
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

well, I've seen chemtrails being emitted by a dumbbell sprayer from UP CLOSE in a HOT SUMMER DAY at..... LOW ALTITUDE where contrails CANNOT form...and they stayed in the air for HOURS.

We're talking of less than 5000 ft of altitude for these chemtrails. I live beside a large lake so they had to be low, otherwise they would drift and miss their targets, you see?

http://www.handpen.com/Bio/chemtrails.htm

Just like an improperly laid down 'nano' sized bit of crop spraying would be. Hours in the air, slow dissipation, in a atmospheric level where it would be impossible to form contrails.

I also predicted that many people would begin to suffer from flu like symptoms in the next few days in the area I reside in. I predicted that IMMEDIATELY ...and that is exactly what happened. For the population in the whole area.

In conjunction with the dumbbell sprayer I saw what looked like ordinary Jet aircraft, in the same area. They were probably military aircraft scouting out the huge dumbbell sprayer, is my guess.

There have NEVER been ANY large aircraft in this area below 40,000 ft altitude, there is no major airport nearby.

I have photos of it all: The sprayer, the jets, the chemtrails - in regular lighting and blue filtered.

As for cynical but informed positions... Fred, I just blew your entire bullcrap story out of the water and I'm calling you out for the second time.

The only reason I can think that you are here is to convince people that don't want to know, that their derision for this subject is deserved.... and that they will stay asleep and not know these things. As permanently as possible.

IMO, that is the purpose of your presence here. To hold the lie for as many as possible, for as long as possible.

My background is solid enough. I'm the only person on the planet so far to produce a medium where one can electrically transmit POWER (current) at +100 GHz (intelligent signal), ie not an antenna but an electrical transmission line. This, as tested by an $XXB a year electronics corporation. This is known to be impossible and every telecommunications company in the would would like to do such a thing and have no idea how to get it done. From Harvard to caltech to MIT to Yale to Sandia labs to Munich, China, Japan or Moscow..I'm the only person who's ever done it. Among other things....(to be truthful and irritating at the same time, I pulled that invention out of my butt. I was bored. I'm capable of far more)

So I'm pretty damned far from being uninformed about the complexities of matter and air/matter interfaces, molecular considerations, air impedance, particles, etc.
    Last edited by Carmody; 28th July 2011 at 22:03.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

chancy (29th July 2011), Cidersomerset (28th July 2011), DoubleHelix (31st July 2011), meeradas (28th July 2011), nearing (29th July 2011), ThePythonicCow (29th July 2011)

9. Link to Post #266
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

hi all Kerry interviewed Clifford Carnicom last night and it was a very good interview ...Cheers..Steve.

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...32k-072711.mp3

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

nearing (29th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #267
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

To See or not to See? That is the question. Here in Tahoe? For over a month now,zero,zilch,nadaaaa.
    I don't know what I'm not seeing this summer,but last summer I saw that same gosh darn crisscross zig zag.
    Not this summer...been clear blue sky's.
    Hmmmm..then I seen it,now I don't.. same planes flying patterns to and from airports with a witty bitty vapor behind them.
    Hmmmmm I'm going to go back and reread what I didn't see and don't understand the science of.

12. Link to Post #268
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Hi Fred...

Just amazing energi you put in here on this thread, trying to explain somthing that are not there. (if i got you right)

Just think if you put that energi on somthing you know are real. You may be the one who make the diff, you know...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to <8> For This Post:

chancy (29th July 2011)

14. Link to Post #269
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 times in 1,064 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    well, I've seen chemtrails being emitted by a dumbbell sprayer from UP CLOSE in a HOT SUMMER DAY at..... LOW ALTITUDE where contrails CANNOT form...and they stayed in the air for HOURS.

We're talking of less than 5000 ft of altitude for these chemtrails. I live beside a large lake so they had to be low, otherwise they would drift and miss their targets, you see?

http://www.handpen.com/Bio/chemtrails.htm

Just like an improperly laid down 'nano' sized bit of crop spraying would be. Hours in the air, slow dissipation, in a atmospheric level where it would be impossible to form contrails.

I also predicted that many people would begin to suffer from flu like symptoms in the next few days in the area I reside in. I predicted that IMMEDIATELY ...and that is exactly what happened. For the population in the whole area.

In conjunction with the dumbbell sprayer I saw what looked like ordinary Jet aircraft, in the same area. They were probably military aircraft scouting out the huge dumbbell sprayer, is my guess.

There have NEVER been ANY large aircraft in this area below 40,000 ft altitude, there is no major airport nearby.

I have photos of it all: The sprayer, the jets, the chemtrails - in regular lighting and blue filtered.

As for cynical but informed positions... Fred, I just blew your entire bullcrap story out of the water and I'm calling you out for the second time.

The only reason I can think that you are here is to convince people that don't want to know, that their derision for this subject is deserved.... and that they will stay asleep and not know these things. As permanently as possible.

IMO, that is the purpose of your presence here. To hold the lie for as many as possible, for as long as possible.

My background is solid enough. I'm the only person on the planet so far to produce a medium where one can electrically transmit POWER (current) at +100 GHz (intelligent signal), ie not an antenna but an electrical transmission line. This, as tested by an $XXB a year electronics corporation. This is known to be impossible and every telecommunications company in the would would like to do such a thing and have no idea how to get it done. From Harvard to caltech to MIT to Yale to Sandia labs to Munich, China, Japan or Moscow..I'm the only person who's ever done it. Among other things....(to be truthful and irritating at the same time, I pulled that invention out of my butt. I was bored. I'm capable of far more)

So I'm pretty damned far from being uninformed about the complexities of matter and air/matter interfaces, molecular considerations, air impedance, particles, etc.
    Wish I could vote up your post 10 times, Carmody.

Here in NM the chemtrails had stopped all summer until today. They are back at it. Probably because we have finally had some rain which have doused the forest fires that were putting a vast amount of smoke into the sky. I guess we don't need the chemtrails when the smoke can do the job for them. Bastards.

Yeah, not much bothers me these days, but when I se them, my dancer is up!
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

chancy (29th July 2011), Cidersomerset (31st July 2011), Operator (30th July 2011)

16. Link to Post #270
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

http://theintelhub.com/2011/03/30/se...-like-roaches/

Exposed: Secret Presidential Chemtrail Budget Uncovered, Congress Exceeds Billions To Spray Populace Like Roaches

The Budget Obama Didn’t Want You To Know About

The Intel Hub
    Shepard Ambellas & Avalon
    March 30, 2011
    © 2011 All Rights Reserved

Geoengineering has now been defined as: “the deliberate large-scale manipulation of the planetary environment to counteract anthropogenic climate change.” – The Royal Society 2009

Recently, the question has been asked, What In the World Are They Spraying? The documentary with the same name answers many of those questions.

The question the world is now asking is “Who in the World Is Spraying Us?”
    The World is Now Demanding Answers and Accountability…

As an introduction to this article, we will first cover information to familiarize the uninformed readers as to the core facts and information so that a more complete understanding is possible, given this complex issue.

A recent report by CBS Atlanta detailed how some local citizens are outraged that such “crimes against humanity” are being carried out right before our eyes in secret.

In the report Sen. Johnny Isakson was interviewed on the subject of chemtrails saying quote:

“That is a theory that some people have, but there is no evidence this is happening. This is not happening.”

It looks as if members of the government’s upper echelon and even members of the Senate will go to extreme lengths to suppress this vital information from reaching the American people.

Not to mention they signed off on the multi-billion dollar per year budgets in an economic crisis, with little to no transparency to the public.

Support The Intel Hub – Berkey Light Water Filters, Storable Food, and More(Ad)

In regards to aerosol spraying into the earth’s atmosphere, a recent update to data assembled by The Carnicom Institute reveals the chemicals used and their respective levels of concentration. The toxic levels that are being used in these aerosols goes beyond shocking – it would appear that these levels are indeed criminal by EPA Standards.

Read More. http://theintelhub.com/2011/03/30/se...-like-roaches/

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (30th July 2011), Cidersomerset (31st July 2011)

18. Link to Post #271
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Yeah, CA, the psychopaths put out the harmful chemtrails and then turn around and blame all of us for polluting the air. What a bunch of schmucks!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st July 2011), nearing (30th July 2011)

20. Link to Post #272
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    Here in NM the chemtrails had stopped all summer until today. They are back at it. Probably because we have finally had some rain which have doused the forest fires that were putting a vast amount of smoke into the sky. I guess we don't need the chemtrails when the smoke can do the job for them. Bastards.
    Interesting observation !
    If we can establish what is systematical about them we might find the real reason for them. Your observation suggests it is visibility related ...

My assumption so far was either protection against radiation (smoke doesn't do that) or a weird (unexplained) relation with anti-gravity.
    It will become more difficult to establish when the reason to spray gets influenced/mixed by the lack of money.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st July 2011), nearing (30th July 2011)

22. Link to Post #273
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Nearing? Wierd huh? It's almost like a UFO sighting report. Because OTHER people don't see chemtrails,they dont exist. Or Geo engineered tactics...pick a flavor and description.
    It's dumbfounding how insulting people are trying to tell us we're too stooopid to know the difference between a clean sky, and one that's getting coated for some reason.
    It's our imagination. Go back to Science Class.

And when we find out what it is, and why,the naysayers will disappear.

We won't even get to say "neer neer."

It HAS been a great summer without spraying though huh?

We had BIG ASS thunder clouds roll through the Tahoe basin last night at sunset.

God showed his glory. That dude(or doodette) KNOWS how to paint the sky with vibrant color. It was magnificent. A camera would'nt have been able to show the 360degree panoramic view.

Glad I could see it without that crap up there. What a refreshing reminder it's not up there all the time.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shybastid For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st July 2011), Maia Gabrial (31st July 2011), nearing (30th July 2011)

24. Link to Post #274
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 times in 1,064 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)

Interesting observation !
    If we can establish what is systematical about them we might find the real reason for them. Your observation suggests it is visibility related ...

My assumption so far was either protection against radiation (smoke doesn't do that) or a weird (unexplained) relation with anti-gravity.
    It will become more difficult to establish when the reason to spray gets influenced/mixed by the lack of money.
    operator, visibility is one good explanation, yes. Another, though, might be as a 'carrier' for the HAARP facility. Perhaps any particle, including smoke from a forest fire, would be enough to carry those energy waves from Alaska to where ever they what to direct it?
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st July 2011), Operator (30th July 2011)

26. Link to Post #275
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

billyji Hi

Great link. I just tried to post it on f/book, but they have blocked it. So I stuck a snippet in a blog & then posted.

I have been at the govt & Co for a few years about this & have given them pictures, video footage & plane data to back it up when they requested it.
    Lets just say, they give it a wide birth & refuse to talk about it via any form of electronic devices.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

Billy (31st July 2011), Cidersomerset (31st July 2011)

28. Link to Post #276
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

operator, visibility is one good explanation, yes. Another, though, might be as a 'carrier' for the HAARP facility. Perhaps any particle, including smoke from a forest fire, would be enough to carry those energy waves from Alaska to where ever they what to direct it?
    Well visibility is the only thing smoke and chemtrails have in common. I am not so convinced of all the capabilities by HAARP.
    But metal particles could indeed function as a reflector screen for radio waves. It could be the reason why chemtrails are not
    necessary all the time.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

nearing (30th July 2011)

30. Link to Post #277
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)
    billyji Hi

Great link. I just tried to post it on f/book, but they have blocked it. So I stuck a snippet in a blog & then posted.

I have been at the govt & Co for a few years about this & have given them pictures, video footage & plane data to back it up when they requested it.
    Lets just say, they give it a wide birth & refuse to talk about it via any form of electronic devices.
    Yes FB would not allow me to post also, I complained to FB.
    I also have had meetings with local government officials this last few years and handed over research to them. although they did not take it serious they did inform the R.A.F and aviation bodies. I also sent them the info. Interestingly the R.A.F replied with a hint to look at some official government documents which i posted in another thread.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (31st July 2011), Cidersomerset (31st July 2011)

32. Link to Post #278
    Thanks

Hi all Chemtrails has a lot to do with haarp , it was one of Frank Carnicoms conlusions in his interview with Kerry last week .He concurs with alot of evidence already put up here that its function
    is to ionise the atmosphere so as to fascilitate plasma weaponry which has existed for at least 20 years.I've put up several links before ,I will again if you've forgotten them...
    Heres a view from Russia no translation needeed...Cheers Steve.......

2 min film..
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZwXlB...eature=related

Haarp The Weapon

Obviously there are other funtions as well weather etc.......
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 31st July 2011 at 13:39.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Billy (31st July 2011), nearing (31st July 2011)

34. Link to Post #279
    Thanks

Hi operator.. I think chemtrails maybe multi funtional as I've said before a possible UV screen could be plausible....I do agree that although I think haarp is part of this , its hard to know how much has been developed ?
    Weather modification cloud seeding etc...What we all have in common is deffinatly something is going on..Cheers Steve..

35. Link to Post #280
    Thanks

Hi Shybastid & nearing .....Chemtrails have dissapeard from here for the past month, after regularly getting them at least once a week for months ...Strange now I've got used to them ?? LOL

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

nearing (31st July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast