+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast

Thread: Chemtrails don't exist

1. Link to Post #241
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Default Re: Chemtrails don't exist

If I had made my own video I would have posted it instead. Turn the sound off and just watch the plane. Clearly, this isn't about relative humidity.

And I AM as serious as death about this matter. What I have a problem with is those who try to poo-poo it and say that the Illuminazi's are NOT spraying anything which certainly ALLOWS them to continue. I'd rather have them stopped.

I guess we are even.

love.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

2. Link to Post #242
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

Freddy, Freddy , Freddy.... You just gave me a bloody big laugh after I happened to stumble across your post over at nexus, I literally Laughed out loud.

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showt...ll=1#post22409

You tell 'em man, these people need to know the truth about these chemtrails! How could anyone be so silly to fall for this propaganda. I have to say though my favourite part was this one "Again don’t worry, you are safe."

You can tuck me into bed any night of the week.

3. Link to Post #243
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

[
    Quote QUOTE]
    Quote Posted by DoubleHelix (here)
    Freddy, Freddy , Freddy.... You just gave me a bloody big laugh after I happened to stumble across your post over at nexus, I literally Laughed out loud.

You tell 'em man, these people need to know the truth about these chemtrails! How could anyone be so silly to fall for this propaganda. I have to say though my favourite part was this one "Again don’t worry, you are safe."

[/QUOTE]

The only person who has fallen for the propaganda is you.

PS…. I was posting with a women and trying to reassure her, on the other hand you who know zero about the matter attempt to scare her. It’s a disgrace,

Carry on laughing my friend.
    Last edited by Fred259; 3rd June 2011 at 15:11.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

DoubleHelix (3rd June 2011), Tarka the Duck (12th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #244
    Thanks

Hello ,any info on the Point Mugu,Santa Monica(18.5.11) chem trail plane crash?

In Greece Dr. Katsaros president of the Greek Chemists Association has commented that the silvery lake around the craft not catching fire ,while the whole plane is in flames,is indicative that its cargo was indeed chemicals.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Benign; 4th June 2011 at 18:01.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Benign For This Post:

DoubleHelix (7th June 2011), nearing (5th June 2011), Rocky_Shorz (7th June 2011)

7. Link to Post #245
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Why not now?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Kerrigan (6th June 2011), nearing (8th June 2011), observer (6th June 2011)

9. Link to Post #246
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    [
    Quote QUOTE]

PS…. I was posting with a women and trying to reassure her, on the other hand you who know zero about the matter attempt to scare her. It’s a disgrace,

so I'm curious Fred, being from Britain I guess everything the US military does is an open book for you, and Private companies "not" running cloud seeding operations are monitored world wide by the Brits, am I correct? Just like the rockets that never were launched by Irvine...

10. Link to Post #247
    Thanks

Quote The email from the anonymous mechanic rings true. Airline companies in America have been participating in something called Project Cloverleaf for a few years now. The earliest date anyone remembers being briefed on it is 1998. I was briefed on it in 1999. The few airline employees who were briefed on Project Cloverleaf were all made to undergo background checks, and before we were briefed on it we were made to sign non-disclosure agreements, which basically state that if we tell anyone what we know we could be imprisoned.

About twenty employees in our office were briefed along with my by two officials from some government agency. They didn't tell us which one.

They told us that the government was going to pay our airline, along with others, to release special chemicals from commercial aircraft.

When asked what the chemicals were and why we were going to spray them, they told us that information was given on a need-to-know basis and we weren't cleared for it. They then went on to state that the chemicals were harmless, but the program was of such importance that it needed to be done at all costs. When we asked them why didn't they just rig military aircraft to spray these chemicals, they stated that there weren't enough military aircraft available to release chemicals on such a large basis as needs to be done. That's why Project Cloverleaf was initiated, to allow commercial airlines to assist in releasing these chemicals into the atmosphere...
    anyone ever heard of Project Cloverleaf?

11. Link to Post #248
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    [
    Quote QUOTE]

so I'm curious Fred, being from Britain I guess everything the US military does is an open book for you, and Private companies "not" running cloud seeding operations are monitored world wide by the Brits, am I correct? Just like the rockets that never were launched by Irvine...
    Rocky, I don’t see your point.

The thread is about contrails that the alternative media have been duped into thinking are Chemtrails.

It would seem that many think they are being sprayed from the skies. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The US military are not spraying chemicals from aircraft. They may be using chaff and all manner or products in trials and on exercise, but they are not spraying chemicals at high altitude.

Cloud seeding has been going on for over fifty years and will continue. This activity takes place much lower down around 8-12,000 feet.

Contrails are formed exactly the same way that clouds are formed. Just because these days the contrails are much larger doesn’t suddenly make them chemtrails, or rather it would seem it does, but only in the alternative community who have been fooled.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Tarka the Duck (12th June 2011)

13. Link to Post #249
    Thanks

Quote The email from the anonymous mechanic rings true. Airline companies in America have been participating in something called Project Cloverleaf for a few years now. The earliest date anyone remembers being briefed on it is 1998. I was briefed on it in 1999. The few airline employees who were briefed on Project Cloverleaf were all made to undergo background checks, and before we were briefed on it we were made to sign non-disclosure agreements, which basically state that if we tell anyone what we know we could be imprisoned.

About twenty employees in our office were briefed along with my by two officials from some government agency. They didn't tell us which one.

They told us that the government was going to pay our airline, along with others, to release special chemicals from commercial aircraft.

When asked what the chemicals were and why we were going to spray them, they told us that information was given on a need-to-know basis and we weren't cleared for it. They then went on to state that the chemicals were harmless, but the program was of such importance that it needed to be done at all costs. When we asked them why didn't they just rig military aircraft to spray these chemicals, they stated that there weren't enough military aircraft available to release chemicals on such a large basis as needs to be done. That's why Project Cloverleaf was initiated, to allow commercial airlines to assist in releasing these chemicals into the atmosphere...
    Yes it’s been pushed around by Cliff Carnicom, a disinformation agent.

It’s so amateurish, these letters and statements, anyone who has any involvement in engineering or the aviation business can see through it all this nonsense.

The aviation industry is so highly regulated controlled and administered that it’s impossible to start these secret covert operations that Carnicom wants you to believe.

Mechanic’s don’t sneak up and fill tanks of chemicals or whatever they want you to believe. Duplicate inspection exists throughout the industry, thus everything requires two signatures, plus foreman managers along with a whole host of people……its doing my head in this, I sit and read these posts from members who have been completely fooled and they believe it all, then again 95% of members thought Charles was a great guy and even now some members still thing he is an honorable man. I tell you in Glasgow he would be taken out for a damm good belting, the chancer he was….. an honorable man according to a few Avalonians…..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

15. Link to Post #250
    Thanks

well don't be so harsh on Avalon's members, everyone is here for excitement and truths and more followed him for the mystery of what was coming than anything else...

I'm wondering if he was surprised everyone agreed to the attack on Avalon, to him this was all an experiment.

Inelia could never be hurt by just words, she has strength few understand, and he might have been poking the hornets nest for a reaction.

Wanting to see her direct it at him, in an attempt, to heal...

Instead he had three communities step back together and rise up in anger in a way he never expected, or maybe he did...

so honorable is quite a stretch for everyone at this point, but, did he have one more message for all of us on his way out the door?

Forget me... I am nothing but a teacher...

16. Link to Post #251
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Yes it’s been pushed around by Cliff Carnicom, a disinformation agent.

It’s so amateurish, these letters and statements, anyone who has any involvement in engineering or the aviation business can see through it all this nonsense.

The aviation industry is so highly regulated controlled and administered that it’s impossible to start these secret covert operations that Carnicom wants you to believe.

Mechanic’s don’t sneak up and fill tanks of chemicals or whatever they want you to believe. Duplicate inspection exists throughout the industry, thus everything requires two signatures, plus foreman managers along with a whole host of people……its doing my head in this, I sit and read these posts from members who have been completely fooled and they believe it all, then again 95% of members thought Charles was a great guy and even now some members still thing he is an honorable man. I tell you in Glasgow he would be taken out for a damm good belting, the chancer he was….. an honorable man according to a few Avalonians…..
    I disagree. I think most Avalon members were open, but mostly skeptical about Charles.

You're going to have to make a better argument than "the aviation" industry is highly regulated. The chemtraiing phenomenon has very little to do with the "aviation industry." It has very much to do with the missing trillions from the U.S. treasury and the breakaway civilization that no body on earth regulates.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

DoubleHelix (7th June 2011), heyokah (11th June 2011), nearing (8th June 2011)

18. Link to Post #252
    Thanks

Default Chemtrails don't exist, cloud seeding does...

[
    Quote QUOTE]

Rocky, I don’t see your point.

The thread is about contrails that the alternative media have been duped into thinking are Chemtrails.

It would seem that many think they are being sprayed from the skies. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The US military are not spraying chemicals from aircraft. They may be using chaff and all manner or products in trials and on exercise, but they are not spraying chemicals at high altitude.

Cloud seeding has been going on for over fifty years and will continue. This activity takes place much lower down around 8-12,000 feet.

Contrails are formed exactly the same way that clouds are formed. Just because these days the contrails are much larger doesn’t suddenly make them chemtrails, or rather it would seem it does, but only in the alternative community who have been fooled.
    how do they seed clouds? any idea what formula is used?

I'm sure you just answered what many people are thinking of as Chemtrails
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 7th June 2011 at 03:19.

19. Link to Post #253
    Thanks

so you might not be able to share formulas, but maybe you would know if the solution used to seed clouds would be affected by heavy concentrations of Cesium in the same clouds...

falls and forms into a puddle with e coli and transforms it into a mutant Superbug...

the thought someone was crazy enough to release this bug on purpose for an experiment is the other choice...

either way, looking for answers...

20. Link to Post #254
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke,Alex Jones,Stewart Swerdlow - Chemtrails,bloody everywhere!!

John aircraft have no means whatsoever of spraying chemicals from the air, so please stop believing this.
    Errr........ How was DDT and Agent Orange sprayed all over Vietnam? Ummm how do aircraft at airshows show their smoke plumes.... I am calling bull**** on Fred259 before I even start to read any of this past the first page.

Then goes on to say "I disagree. I think it generally accepted that the US military are involved in aerial trails involving a number of applications in the NW USA, a known test area but apart from that I don’t agree with your comment."

Soooooooooooo this is where I get off.

Can I have my own thread please?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Shocking Display For This Post:

DoubleHelix (10th June 2011)

22. Link to Post #255
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke,Alex Jones,Stewart Swerdlow - Chemtrails,bloody everywhere!!

Quote Posted by Shocking Display (here)

John aircraft have no means whatsoever of spraying chemicals from the air, so please stop believing this.
    Errr........ How was DDT and Agent Orange sprayed all over Vietnam? Ummm how do aircraft at airshows show their smoke plumes.... I am calling bull**** on Fred259 before I even start to read any of this past the first page.

Then goes on to say "I disagree. I think it generally accepted that the US military are involved in aerial trails involving a number of applications in the NW USA, a known test area but apart from that I don’t agree with your comment."

You might be calling bull of Fred 259, but in reality you are with respect talking bull yourself.

Shocking Display. The alternative media 90% of which is controlled and subverted would have the general public believe that contrailing is in fact chemtrailing and that they the public that is, are being sprayed with chemical substances from high altitude.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Nobody world wide is spraying a live human population from the upper atmosphere.

That is an absolute fact and absolute truth.

You then come out with a smartass comment about Agent Orange in Vietnam DDT and aircraft at air shows with smoke plumes. We’re not talking about what the military may or may not have been involved with, the thread relates to the subversion and control of the minds of a worldwide population on what is commonly referred to as “chemtrails”

However to answer your question it doesn’t take a lot of logic to see that what you are talking about is low level tree top military activity, or air shows or crop spraying. Surely this then means that any tank or pump under pressure can only work at ground level. What happens when you have a tank, an aircraft and the atmosphere all at vastly different pressure values? How does that work? So we are now talking fluid dynamics. Do you have any understanding of this subject, if you do post up if you dont listen up.

If you want to post here and try and make me look stupid or foolish go ahead.

However before you try and do so I strongly suggest that you shut down that crazy computer of yours and get down to your local public library. This is a highly complex subject, but quite simple in reality and well within your capability. The books you need to borrow are on climatology and meteorology followed by compressibility, thermo / fluid dynamics and gas turbine engines. It might take six to nine months before you have a good working knowledge and understanding of this subject. But what about practical experience, how are you going to gain that? Let’s leave that aside. Concentrate on the text books and post back when you are finished.

Until then take care.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

24. Link to Post #256
    Thanks

You might be calling bull of Fred 259, but in reality you are with respect talking bull yourself.

Shocking Display. The alternative media 90% of which is controlled and subverted would have the general public believe that contrailing is in fact chemtrailing and that they the public that is, are being sprayed with chemical substances from high altitude.

Nobody world wide is spraying a live human population from the upper atmosphere.

You then come out with a smartass comment about Agent Orange in Vietnam DDT and aircraft at air shows with smoke plumes. We’re not talking about what the military may or may not have been involved with, the thread relates to the subversion and control of the minds of a worldwide population on what is commonly referred to as “chemtrails”

However to answer your question it doesn’t take a lot of logic to see that what you are talking about is low level tree top military activity, or air shows or crop spraying. Surely this then means that any tank or pump under pressure can only work at ground level. What happens when you have a tank, an aircraft and the atmosphere all at vastly different pressure values? How does that work? So we are now talking fluid dynamics. Do you have any understanding of this subject, if you do post up if you dont listen up.

However before you try and do so I strongly suggest that you shut down that crazy computer of yours and get down to your local public library. This is a highly complex subject, but quite simple in reality and well within your capability. The books you need to borrow are on climatology and meteorology followed by compressibility, thermo / fluid dynamics and gas turbine engines. It might take six to nine months before you have a good working knowledge and understanding of this subject. But what about practical experience, how are you going to gain that? Let’s leave that aside. Concentrate on the text books and post back when you are finished.

Until then take care.
    That's quite a rant. But at the end of the day, I don't think you addressed Shocking Display's questions adequately.

Putting that aside, for a minute...I'm more interested in your mind control/subversion theory. If indeed the entire Chemtrailing phenomenon is but a fantasy in all our minds, planted by some shawdowy power, by all means. let's discuss that aspect of it. Why? To what end? What purpose does this magic trick serve?

You argue that none of the Chemtrailing phenomenon is real, despite a plethora of evidence. If you are correct, the ptb have accomplished nothing short of a magic trick. They have fomented what amounts to a mass hallucination. I want to know why.

What do I know? The sky could be green for all I know. But until somebody shows me what interests are served to convince me the green sky is blue, I will continue to subscribe to my observation that the sky is indeed blue.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

DoubleHelix (11th June 2011), heyokah (11th June 2011), jimbojp (11th June 2011), nearing (10th June 2011)

26. Link to Post #257
    Thanks

[QUOTE=T Smith;241338]

Until then take care.

Quote Putting that aside, for a minute...I'm more interested in your mind control/subversion theory.
    Wonderful Smithy256 post in and now we are getting to the serious issues. Many thanks I understand what you say I didn’t say mind controlled rather subverted. I don’t really know what mind control is but I have been schooled in subversion or rather counter subversion. So yes I was saying that 90% of the alternative media is subverted in some shape or form.

Quote If indeed the entire Chemtrailing phenomenon is but a fantasy in all our minds, planted by some shawdowy power, by all means. let's discuss that aspect of it. Why?
    We need to break this sentence down. Im saying it’s a fantasy in the minds of those who followers of the alternative media. I argue that this is an attack on the alternative media to make us look foolish.

You say planted by some shadowy power. Yes initially but in reality we do this to ourselves. We are the one’s that are at fault. We kick ourselves up the backside all the time by believing these things. Let’s leave Avalon aside and look at David Ickes site, 95% of it is pure rubbish, copied and made up ridiculous statements about all manner of things total garbage from first page to the last. It’s the same at ATS and GLP and all the websites. They all copy from each other and little, in fact not little NO analysis is even considered. Trash in trash out.

You ask Why? What you are really asking is why are we being fed this BS. The answer is Subversion. Leave chemtrails aside. For the last forty years western nations have been subverted initially by the Soviet union and now by those who are in positions of authority, so professional people teachers, university lecturers, senior government staff, police officers, the legal system, NHS and military.

Common Purpose a Marxist subversive organisation has been destroying education in the UK for the last 15 years aggressively. Working out of the office of the deputy prime minister John Prescott they have been remarkably successful. When the labour party were thrown from office we thought, wonderful we can get rid of all these ideological subverted usefull idiots, but no now Francis Maude a Rothschild front man has Common Purpose working from the cabinet office.

It’s government policy. The problem is all these screw heads who went through university in the 1980 / 1990 and all the students today are totally different when compared with us oldies! That’s subversion, how to destroy a nation state.

Its the same in the US. Here is Charlotte Iserbyt Director of Policy in the first Regan Government describing how they were told to destroy the once great and proud US Education system, remember this was 25 years ago!

In the UK Gus O Donnell head of the UK civil service was fast tracked through the UK civil service to the top position. He doesn’t work for the UK government really he works for the Rothschild controlled UK government.

Quote To what end? What purpose does this magic trick serve?
    It’s the collapse of western democracy we are really talking about, on a huge scale and throughout society and involving all English speaking nations.

Quote You argue that none of the Chemtrailing phenomenon is real, despite a plethora of evidence.
    Here we go, this just proves my point. What evidence? Produce it. It doesn’t exist. It can’t be produced. What we do have are terabytes of ridiculous videos taken of jet trails that the alternative media call chemtrails. Why not green cheese it really is that silly.

The established proven science is understood by millions around the world, engineer’s scientist’s university lecturers, met officers, naval officers, pilots, yachtsman and just everyday people including little old grannies , yet they are all wrong and David Icke and his followers are right. Go to You tube and type in dew point temp, adiabatic lapse rate. how are clouds formed etc etc and you find thousands of excellent educational videos. They are also all wrong, and Icke is right. On this thread I have attempted to explain what is a complex subject, and I would find an excellent presentation from NASA which is 100% factual, and I think this is outstanding its from NASA I will post it up, no Icke is right and NASA wrong. Its completely insane.

Quote If you are correct, the ptb have accomplished nothing short of a magic trick. They have fomented what amounts to a mass hallucination. I want to know why.
    To dumb down society. Don’t think so much. Its government policy for the second time, policy produced by subverted usefull idiots, who are actually clever people but they have been taught a lot of rubbish, and now they equally teach rubbish to the kids! Watch the Charlotte Iserbyt video.

Think about this. In 1995 we had no internet. By 2000 many people were on line but mainly on dial up with 56k modems. By 2005 Broadband was in peoples homes and now its total e commence e education e everything. Total control and for a good part of the time total BS.

I go to Russia a lot. Russians are highly intelligent 85% of women graduate. 31% of women have two degrees, the figures for men are slightly less because they do military service. Of course Russians have computers but above all they have books on everything literature, the classics, physics everything. A Russian girl will list her hobbies as classical music, keeping fit, ice skating, needlework flowers and nature. Seriously they don’t goof around like us in the west.

Svetlana an engineer I deal with a lot said to me once. “Why is it Americans always crash their cars in the movies” I laughed and said its just a movie, but the point she was making is that in the movie they crashed 4 cars apparently and she would see that as extraordinary. Russians value what they have. If I said to Sveti you know in America the people think they spray chemicals from B767 she would go all serious and wonder why on earth they would think that. Comments like “Its very quizzical” Rushing through the Moscow traffic to Sheremetyevo Airport I asked her if she could buy some perfume as it was my wife’s birthday, as I don’t speak Russian… her reply was “ Will you be strolling your beloved under the moonlight tonight” Yea right I’ve been married for 27 years were kind of past that Sveti…Do you go strolling under the moonlight T Smith? Fantastic people.

Quote What do I know? The sky could be green for all I know. But until somebody shows me what interests are served to convince me the green sky is blue, I will continue to subscribe to my observation that the sky is indeed blue.
    Good. That’s what’s needed...... Take care..
    Last edited by Fred259; 11th June 2011 at 03:46.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

gigha (11th June 2011), jimbojp (11th June 2011), Tarka the Duck (12th June 2011)

28. Link to Post #258
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

Until then take care.
    I am not getting into a slanging match here but I seriously doubt anything you would have to say if in one of your first posts you say "...no means whatsoever of spraying chemicals from the air" - My points regarding DDT, Agent Orange and smoke from air shows etc was meant to show that this statement is incorrect, not 'smartass'. Here is undeniable proof....

Cloud Seeding Delivery Systems and Applications - Delivery of Chemicals from the air
    http://books.google.com.au/books?id=...livery&f=false

Outside air pressure at altitude is lower than inside an aircraft, let alone inside compressed gas cylinders. high pressure flows to low pressure. Physics 101.

"However to answer your question it doesn’t take a lot of logic to see that what you are talking about is low level tree top military activity, or air shows or crop spraying. Surely this then means that any tank or pump under pressure can only work at ground level. What happens when you have a tank, an aircraft and the atmosphere all at vastly different pressure values? How does that work? So we are now talking fluid dynamics. Do you have any understanding of this subject, if you do post up if you dont listen up."

Yes I do have an understanding, but I fail to see why you are asking me when you obviously are either intentionally ignoring some very basic concepts and real world applications for some of the things you say are impossible. I listen to logic and reason and from your very first post, you made some critical errors in both of these.

"If you want to post here and try and make me look stupid or foolish go ahead."
    I am doing neither.

"That is an absolute fact and absolute truth."
    Need I say more about this?

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shocking Display For This Post:

chancy (11th June 2011), Cidersomerset (12th June 2011), DoubleHelix (11th June 2011), gigha (11th June 2011)

30. Link to Post #259
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,382 times in 700 posts

Until then take care.
    I am not getting into a slanging match here but I seriously doubt anything you would have to say if in one of your first posts you say "...no means whatsoever of spraying chemicals from the air" - My points regarding DDT, Agent Orange and smoke from air shows etc was meant to show that this statement is incorrect, not 'smartass'. Here is undeniable proof....

Cloud Seeding Delivery Systems and Applications - Delivery of Chemicals from the air
    http://books.google.com.au/books?id=...livery&f=false

Outside air pressure at altitude is lower than inside an aircraft, let alone inside compressed gas cylinders. high pressure flows to low pressure. Physics 101.

"However to answer your question it doesn’t take a lot of logic to see that what you are talking about is low level tree top military activity, or air shows or crop spraying. Surely this then means that any tank or pump under pressure can only work at ground level. What happens when you have a tank, an aircraft and the atmosphere all at vastly different pressure values? How does that work? So we are now talking fluid dynamics. Do you have any understanding of this subject, if you do post up if you dont listen up."

Yes I do have an understanding, but I fail to see why you are asking me when you obviously are either intentionally ignoring some very basic concepts and real world applications for some of the things you say are impossible. I listen to logic and reason and from your very first post, you made some critical errors in both of these.

"If you want to post here and try and make me look stupid or foolish go ahead."
    I am doing neither.

"That is an absolute fact and absolute truth."
    Need I say more about this?
    Hello Shocking Display: The fact is Fred259 has NOT answered questions that show CHEMTRAILS DO EXIST. I have followed this thread from the beginning and you are wasting you time trying to convince Fred259 that CHEMTRAILS EXIST. I gave him personally Evergreens website of a 747 that is a water bomber that can also spray chemicals and he ignored it completely. Fred259 is wasting your time and everyone elses time since he has been giving lessons in weather and not the science of CHEMTRAILS. There is so much information that CHEMTRAILS EXIST on this website and many many more that it gets annoying to read the banter going on here.
    As you and I know CHEMTRAILS EXIST and some people will never believe it and Fred259 is one of those. Enjoy all the threads that are on Project Avalon and let Fred259 continue to give the weather forecasts with a pinch of BS. Lifes too short to waste your time since it will be fruitless. For all the people that haven't been replied to regarding this thread anyone else would have done the research by reading both sides of the story BUT Fred259 ignores any rational that shows CHEMTRAILS EXIST.
    It's been given in this thread and CHEMTRAILS EXIST thread and many more threads. If there has been one thing on Project Avalon that has been proven to exist it's CHEMTRAILS.
    Have a great day and waste you time not....lifes too short....
    Regards,
    Chancy

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th June 2011), DoubleHelix (11th June 2011), heyokah (11th June 2011), nearing (11th June 2011), observer (11th June 2011), Shocking Display (11th June 2011), T Smith (11th June 2011)

32. Link to Post #260
    Thanks

Im saying it’s a fantasy in the minds of those who followers of the alternative media. I argue that this is an attack on the alternative media to make us look foolish.
    Make the alternative media look foolish? To whom? The unthinking masses you condemn?

But let's work it out. So you subscribe to the notion of critical thinking enough to grant the unthinking mass the mental acumen to discern what is "foolish" from what is "truth", yet at the same time you charge the same unthinking mass with no ability whatsoever to discern plausible evidence from disinformation, per the dumbing-down-of-society model. Contradicting yourself, no?

It’s the collapse of western democracy we are really talking about, on a huge scale and throughout society and involving all English speaking nations.
    Something that does not exist cannot collapse. There is no such order as western democracy in our Western Culture. You may do well to criticize David Icke's work as rubbish and trash, but anyone who believes we live under the rule of democracy is far more delusional than David Icke.

What evidence? Produce it. It doesn’t exist. It can’t be produced. What we do have are terabytes of ridiculous videos taken of jet trails that the alternative media call chemtrails. Why not green cheese it really is that silly.

Contraire. There is evidence abound, in this thread and elsewhere. You just choose not to believe in, nor even acknowledge the evidence. You would be better served to understand the difference between the statement "no evidence exists" from "I can't believe the evidence exists."

On this thread I have attempted to explain what is a complex subject, and I would find an excellent presentation from NASA which is 100% factual, and I think this is outstanding its from NASA I will post it up, no Icke is right and NASA wrong. Its completely insane.
    It's really not that complex. And also, NASA's presentations are necessarily 100% factual? How much do you know about NASA?

To dumb down society. Don’t think so much. Its government policy for the second time, policy produced by subverted usefull idiots, who are actually clever people but they have been taught a lot of rubbish, and now they equally teach rubbish to the kids! Watch the Charlotte Iserbyt video.
    I'm well familiar with Charlotte Iserbyt's work. And yes, all those brainwashed kids, who have very little ability to critically think, come to believe, as adults, per their indoctrination program, that they live in a democracy. Some of the more brighter, who have a penchant for mathematics and physics, may even end up working for NASA and disseminating 100% factual information! But for sure, all of them understand what is foolish and was is not. I'm concerned about this. Nevermind that they don't have to think about it.

Good. That’s what’s needed...... Take care..
    ??? Not quite sure what you mean here. In case my intent was not clear, I ended the post on a note of sarcasm.
    Last edited by T Smith; 11th June 2011 at 14:22.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

chancy (13th June 2011), Cidersomerset (12th June 2011), DoubleHelix (11th June 2011), heyokah (11th June 2011), nearing (11th June 2011), observer (11th June 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast