Thread: Chemtrails don't exist

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Chemtrails don't exist

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    He can’t answer or post.

Fred was put out for a one week suspension. Look at the title under his flag and avatar

He got a little “testy” in the Censorship thread.

Not being able to answer is probably driving him nuts right about now.

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Fred259....What happened??? You have been writing novels here and now nothing when I ask for clarification on your credentials in posts 169, 170 and 172? Of course you also could be gardening as you have sarcasticly said to other truth seekers! Everyone is waiting for your rebuttal(s). For all the hubbalou you have gone on about the weather and calling people liers etc. it's time to come clean.....
    I personally think you are the fellow trying to give disinfo here BUT you can change that by telling all of us about the square table you were at when CHEMTRAILS were supposedly pushed to the back burner. (As you say it's just a bunch of info to waste time with....) Sounds like you are speaking about all the pages everyone had to read from yourself that basically gave us nothing.........but a bad weather report!
    Time to step up....................everyone is waiting.....................
    Regards,
    Chancy

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

blufire (16th May 2011), chancy (18th May 2011), Cidersomerset (24th May 2011), heyokah (16th May 2011), NancyV (16th May 2011), Patrikas (25th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #182
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    He can’t answer or post.

Fred was put out for a one week suspension. Look at the title under his flag and avatar

He got a little “testy” in the Censorship thread.

Not being able to answer is probably driving him nuts right about now.

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Fred259....What happened??? You have been writing novels here and now nothing when I ask for clarification on your credentials in posts 169, 170 and 172? Of course you also could be gardening as you have sarcasticly said to other truth seekers! Everyone is waiting for your rebuttal(s). For all the hubbalou you have gone on about the weather and calling people liers etc. it's time to come clean.....
    I personally think you are the fellow trying to give disinfo here BUT you can change that by telling all of us about the square table you were at when CHEMTRAILS were supposedly pushed to the back burner. (As you say it's just a bunch of info to waste time with....) Sounds like you are speaking about all the pages everyone had to read from yourself that basically gave us nothing.........but a bad weather report!
    Time to step up....................everyone is waiting.....................
    Regards,
    Chancy

Calz . . . . shame on you!! Oh good Lord . . . . I laughed so hard my tummy hurts.

You are a gem!

4. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

posted by Trail
    "..i've noticed a big reduction here in Holland.. since the radiation is flying over we often have beautifull blue skies.."

That's interesting Trail.
    Did the chemtrails cease immediately the radiation arrived, or what?
    Last edited by Bea; 17th May 2011 at 09:12. Reason: formatted quote

5. Link to Post #184
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Noticing More Blue Skies of Late? A Field Report from the Etheric Resistance (May 10, 2010)

On March 9, 2010, I posted a short article titled: "Has Chemtrail Spraying Suddenly Abated in Your Area?" to determine if there were any observable mitigation in chemtrail spraying activity in North America and in Europe. A very special team of Etheric Resistance fighters had caused the "de-activation" of a number of chemtrail spew planes, along with a handful of underground re-fueling bases in America and Europe, and the computer systems which were controlling those pilot-less, drone chemplanes on the weekend of March 6-7, 2010. That was the team's first shot across the bow directed at chemtrail poisoning operations and logistics support facilities.

Based on the feedback e-mail from readers in America and Europe, it seems there was an observable drop in chemtrail spraying activity for many areas, at least for the first 3 or 4 days following the March 6-7 "inauguration weekend." Some areas, like London, apparently did not experience any diminution of chemtrail activity, but that tells me that London is a very high priority targeting site for the Illuminated Ones and will require special attention (one British city, however, Bristol, did experience a spectacular return to sunny, blue skies and some residents there were happy to report the pleasant change from chemtrail overcasts. Most likely, high priority targets will begin to notice an improvement in blue skies as the chemtrail operations are further dismantled and approaching the final termination phase. While it's extremely risky to make any predictions, I think it's possible, based on current information, that chemtrail spraying may cease altogether within a year-or less. But don't hold me to it. It's just an educated guess).

Another chemtrail investigative visit took place by our intrepid team on or about March 23, 2010 when it was discovered that the dark side of the moon was also being used as a source of raw materials (e.g. barium, aluminum ) and as a parking/maintenance depot (underground) for the chemplanes-which are using older looking airframes-but outfitted with hyper-dimensional Jump gate technology that allow the planes to blink in and out of third dimension time/space and re-appear again in another location-almost instantly. It takes about one minute for one of these specially equipped chemplanes to hyper dimensionally jump from the moon to the earth

Due to the sudden attrition of the UFO style chemplanes in early March (and loss of AI central computer coordination), piloted chemplanes were then re-activated to give the impression that no let-up in chemtrail activity had occurred, but even these planes were now encountering a stepped-up neutralization effort from those who I will describe as "friendly forces".

Our Etheric Resistance team went into chemtrail neutralizing mode again on the weekend of May 8-9, 2010. They first took a look at Air Force bases around the world where an attempt was made by the Air Force to compensate for the unexpected de-activation of the traitors' underground, super secret, super high tech, antigravity "drum in a tube" design AI control computers by jury-rigging PCs with a supercomputer and fly their chemplanes manually. The Etheric team is sad to report that the Air Force's 'Plan B' chemtrail computer control systems are now also experiencing "technical difficulties" :-)

Next, the Etheric team returned to the moon to re-assess the damage control effected there since their previous visit and proceeded to de-activate additional antigravity Artificial Intelligence (AI) chemtrail computer system. On this occasion, the AI was described as having a:

"teardrop head in white shiny metal with red lights on, body tapers to a tip, the body is covered in circuit-board design in what looks like gold. This AI sent out commands to floating receiver computers stationed around it by firing what looked like laser beams of blue light which were encoded command signals. Quite swish.

I grabbed it, tore it out of its moorings and burst out the roof of the moon base. I then drop-kicked it into the Sun. For good measure I then created a kind of explosion (except without fire, more with gravity - an implosion perhaps?) in the moon crater that houses the chemplanes."

They next paid a courtesy call to Mars, where it was discovered that an exceedingly advanced computer system, described as a Stanley Kubrick style "monolith" design was beaming chemplane command information using a group of clam-shaped antennae located in a quadrant array around the monolith. The Etheric team leader described the scene as follows:

"I went to Mars and found their chemplane AI there - the Martian base (one of many) had a small topside section with a large underground facility which broke through into Egyptian/Mayan-esque ruins below ground. Archaeological dig sites all over the place. The AI was even more swish than the moon base one - a nine foot high black monolith with a thin green strip of light going down in the center of each side. On one face it had a circle of crimson that pulsed with energy about the size of a grapefruit.

The monolith had the processing power of all the earth-side AFB supercomputers and AI's put together. It was sending invisible signals to four "receivers" (looking like oyster-shell shaped metal speaker systems six feet high, one on each side, with a gap of about five feet from the monolith). Unlike the moon base AI there was no visible "laser ray" sending info, let alone a clunky metal tentacle. The monolith just pulsed and sent out commands, steering the entire chemplane fleet single handedly.

I punched it repeatedly until it broke. Victory for brute force."

(This field report also contained other interesting anecdotes which may be revealed at a later time, but this is the part that commented on chemtrail de-activation activities.)

As I mentioned in the March 9 article linked above, I understand that many people will find this unusual information hard to accept, since it reads like a Superman comic book, but I remind you that reality is far stranger than fiction. What we've all been told by the media propagandists and what we are taught in school is a far cry from the reality that exists on planet earth today. There is a small handful of individuals now alive on earth who possess extraordinary abilities. The Creator allowed these individuals to incarnate at this time in order to provide a remedy for the plight of billions of innocent and defenseless people who would otherwise perish from lack of knowledge and technical capabilities to overcome the Illuminated Beast's genocidal agendas.

Isaac Newton was not correct in all his postulates, but he was correct in this one: For every action, there is and equal and opposite reaction.

This rule not only applies to the physical world, but the spiritual dimension as well. Through thousands of years of Machiavellian machination and plotting, the Illuminati has now arrived at a level of power and technical advantage, that mankind-alone- would have no chance whatsoever to survive, without the assistance of extraordinary helpers who have leaned how to bend reality to their will in a higher dimension. If you want to look into this special arena of etheric resistance, then carefully study Jack London's tutorial,

How to Fight Monsters and Win (A Guidebook to Defeating Human, Alien, and Demonic Oppressors) July 4, 2009)
    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/jackl...k04jul09.shtml

and learn what it takes to get into the game. We need a few more Good Men ~ and Women!.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th May 2011), observer (17th May 2011), Some Bloke (24th May 2011), Trail (18th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #185
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by loveandgratitude (here)
    Noticing More Blue Skies of Late? A Field Report from the Etheric Resistance (May 10, 2010) [....snip]
    Thank you for interjecting that into the record, love.

Taking note: the article you quoted was published over a year ago, my answer to the question posed would have to be a resounding, NO. I live where this phenomenon is ever present. I live to the East of Washington, DC where a constant CHEMTRAIL screen is maintained for 'security purposes'. We must keep the 'reptiles in charge' safe from these scalar attacks, of course.

It is a pleasure to now be able to interject alternative speculation into this debate without that speculation being debased with volumes of dialogue on 'atmospheric conditions' - I'm sure for only a brief interlude, however.

Within the material you quoted from the Etheric Resistance (above) there is a very relevant observation:

Quote Posted by loveandgratitude (here)
    "Another chemtrail investigative visit took place by our intrepid team on or about March 23, 2010 when it was discovered that the dark side of the moon was also being used as a source of raw materials (e.g. barium, aluminum ) and as a parking/maintenance depot (underground) for the chemplanes-which are using older looking airframes-but outfitted with hyper-dimensional Jump gate technology that allow the planes to blink in and out of third dimension time/space and re-appear again in another location-almost instantly. It takes about one minute for one of these specially equipped chemplanes to hyper dimensionally jump from the moon to the earth"
    Earlier in this thread, Carmody touched on this very same phenomenon:
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    [....snip]
    With respect to the idea of there being a battle at the dimensional level, the evidence, even on the most hard scientific tact or direction..the evidence for the potential is definitely there.

You just need to be introduced to the data.[....snip]
    You might note brother Carmody was properly thrashed and dissed by a (now former) member.

This idea, that there is something 'off-planet' manipulating and directing this phenomenon is supported by the testimonies of Project Camelot interviewees, the likes of, Alex Collier, and John Lear (only to name a few). The idea is also supported by the individuals (about whom) this particular thread was started - David Icke, and Alex Jones.

Both Collier, Lear, and Icke, in particular, offer evidence of hyperdimensional activity on the dark side of the Moon - not to exclude the likes of Joseph Farrell and Richard Hoagland (and others). I might add, these individuals mentioned are in no way the only offering this kind of evidence. (do the research for yourself.... discern for yourself)

Don't allow your mind to be conditioned by those who would only be willing to look at one single explanation for a phenomenon to which there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Contrails, and CHEMTRAILS are not the same phenomenon....
    Last edited by observer; 17th May 2011 at 17:13.

8. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

I have a string of new info on this subject,
    and I will say this, it is very likely that the metals, polymers and chemicals are parts of a nano-chip network, this is how I think they plan to chip us, in the most benign sort of way. Who is doing this is a good question.

>>> this may be a part of the puzzle, and involves iodine and hexane.
    http://link.aip.org/link/?JCPSA6%2F18%2F658%2F1
    Why not now?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Calz (18th May 2011), Cidersomerset (24th May 2011), heyokah (20th May 2011), loveandgratitude (18th May 2011)

10. Link to Post #187
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks

DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED MY FRIENDS - HELP IS THERE WHEN YOU NEED IT.

Encouraging Sylphs to Neutralize Chemtrails Over Edmonton, Canada

[Editor's Note: If your area is being plastered with chemtrails so badly that you are getting chemtrail 'white outs', then you have to at least mentally INVITE Sylphs to come into your area and start transmuting those chemtrails back into real clouds with blue skies behind them. It's much easier for the Sylphs to do their work if you put up a few chembusters in your area so it can transmute the negative "DOR" environment created by the chemtrails, the microwave towers, and the HAARP towers and return your local atmosphere back towards a more positive "OR" orgone polarity. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then read the primer on chembuster and atmospheric orgone polarities at this link: Goodbye Chemtrails, Hello Blue Skies (http://educate-yourself.org/ct/goodbyects10jan02.shtml)

When Sylphs try to enter an atmosphere loaded with horizon to horizon chemtrails and intense DOR polarity microwave fields from HAARP and cell phone towers, it's like trying to wade through knee deep mud while being zapped with electric shocks the whole time. It's painful and terribly fatiguing for Sylphs to enter such a poisonous and polluted zone. However, a chembuster changes the atmospheric orgone polarity so effectively that Sylphs find it much easier to clean up and transmute chemtrails. If you can't put up a chembuster, at least make the small muffin size tower buster and gift the local cell phone towers-which will convert them from DOR transmitters into OR transmitters, and again make it easier on the Sylphs. In all cases, with or without orgone generators, mentally send the Sylphs your requests and support and you WILL get a response from them. ..Ken]

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/enco...a27nov07.shtml
    November 27, 2007

Encouraging Sylphs to Neutralize Chemtrails Over Edmonton, Canada (Nov. 27, 2007)

Subject: chemtrails
    Date: Tue, November 27, 2007
    To: Editor

Thank you for the information on sylphs I am a sky watcher and analyzer for as long as I can remember. The sky now where I live, is a whitewash and a fraud. Contrails are confused with chemtrails because people are too busy or cannot remember. I am 44 years old and I have intently looked at the sky since my teens. We are robbed of sunshine every day vital to well being.

This is Greedyberg Alberta Canada. I have seen the formations I can only hope that it is true CHEERS SYLPHS.

Observation IS the scientific method.

Love not fear

Pam
    Edmonton,Alberta Canada

Related

Subject: Sylphs Doing Their Work in Kota Baru, Malaysia
    Date: Tue, November 27, 2007
    To: Editor

I would like to relate my own experience in witnessing these sylphs doing their work in clearing our skies. I was on my way to a roadshow in Kota Baru, Kelantan, Malaysia on 16th November 2007. It was about 6.30pm. It was a glorious evening seeing clear blue skies until I saw planes on southward routes spewing ugly chemtrails in successive intervals. Just imagine in a time span of no more than 30 minutes, I saw 4, what seems to be commercial flights unleashing chemtrails in the clear blue sky.

Having my newfound knowledge about mind power to heal our environment and armed with my newly acquired PeBal (Orgonite), I tried focused intent in making those ugly things go away. Then a mother of all sylphs materialized and started to engulf them trails. It was a sight to behold. What made it sweeter, I felt blessed when I was given the opportunity to see a smaller sylph that materialized in the form of bird, a Heron to be precise. I managed to take a picture of this beautiful spectacle.

Could you get an email address so that I could send this beautiful picture and share it to the world? If only more people knew what's going on over their heads (literally).

Surely enough I saw more planes that on the same southernly route spewing more chemtrails. I told my wife "They just don't quit, do they?" Mentally, I told my new sylph friends, "Thank you my friends, go get them. Do your thing!".

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/enco...a27nov07.shtml

The truth is my friends, you are more powerful than you think. Next time you see chemtrails, call in the SLYPHS. "CALLING ALL SYLPHS.........CALLING ALL SYLPHS" "PLEASE CLEAN UP THE AIR"

Then watch, just wait and watch, you will be amazed to find beauftiul sylphs gliding through the sky and start breaking up the chemtrails. TRY IT FOR YOURSELF AND SEE. This is your power you are reclaiming.

Name:  gwm41764221.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  2.2 KB
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 18th May 2011 at 04:18.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

NancyV (19th May 2011), nomadguy (18th May 2011)

12. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1793600
    this just in - "contents of chemtrails jets have changed, it is now incl. plutonium"
    Why not now?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

heyokah (20th May 2011)

14. Link to Post #189
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Michael J. Murphy (maker of the "What in the World are They Spraying" movie) was on Coast to Coast radio last night for a superb update on a lot of information and studies that have come out recently.

Will try to follow up and post the interview when/if someone puts it up on utube ... but in the meanwhile here is a recent video update he talked about on the show (below)

From C2C site:

Quote In the latter half, journalist, filmmaker and political activist Michael J. Murphy talked about new evidence for chemtrail spraying and geo-engineering. The very weird weather patterns we've recently been experiencing could be related to climate control, geo-engineering, and chemtrail spraying, he suggested. Weather modification is nothing new, and was used for military purposes by the US as far back as in Viet Nam, he noted. Project HAARP has the ability to heat up over 200 square miles of the sky with metal particulates, creating high & low pressure systems, and actually steering storms, he stated.

According to meteorologist Scott Stevens, heavy spraying is taking place about 1,000 miles ahead of storms, Murphy reported. Testing of rain has revealed high levels of aluminum oxide that has vastly increased over the last seven years, he continued, adding that such toxic aluminum exposure could be connected to the rise in Alzheimer's. Further, blood testing of some Arizona residents revealed toxic levels of barium and aluminum (said to be components of chemtrails). For more, visit The Coalition Against Geo-Engineering.
    From another thread ... applies to those with open minds here.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th May 2011), Franny (19th May 2011), heyokah (20th May 2011), loveandgratitude (19th May 2011)

16. Link to Post #190
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks

Great News - for the peoples. Together we can all make a difference.

Thank you for this wonderfu video. A MUST WATCH. It affects all of us, our children, our grand children. Please get involved at a GRASS ROOTS LEVEL.

Name:  k3480905.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  5.5 KB

17. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: David Icke,Alex Jones,Stewart Swerdlow - Chemtrails,bloody everywhere!!

A skunk by any other name still stinks....
    Peace,
    Maia

18. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

"Nanosemiconductors", can be made with a variety of different minerals and designed or ion-etched particles.
    They are made by scintillating various polymers and metals in to powders then collected into a little disc and are then sold to various corps like DARP-A and Ran-d such. However these can be "custom made" for whomever. this is technology and an industry all very real.

the learning curve is immensely steep here, anyone who says they KNOW what this ~ is either full of BS or their EGO is overactive.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=UZZ&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&sa=X&ei=xIXUTdfwIpKmsQPC24zWBw&ved=0CBUQBSgA&q=Nanosemiconductors&spell=1#sclient=psy&hl=en& client=firefox-a&hs=oHu&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&source=hp&q=nanosemiconductors%2C+scintillator%2C+oxide&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=o n.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=1f2e28122e4ae045
    Why not now?

19. Link to Post #193
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

Default Re: David Icke,Alex Jones,Stewart Swerdlow - Chemtrails,bloody everywhere!!

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    Quote Posted by DoubleHelix (here)
    It appears Fred259 has got an answer for everything we seem to throw at him! I value your dedication and input Fred, there are a lot of misconceptions about this phenomenon.

I do however believe that Chemtrails exist.. but ill put my personal opinion aside.

I'd like to take this opportunity to ask if there's anybody on this forum that can come up with with some actual evidence, undeniable proof or witness testimonies that stand up to scrutiny!

Until then we'll continue to go round in circles folks.
    DoubleHelix,

Aside from the evidence I posted in the original thread (before the threads were separated) and found at the link posted in this comment:
    Quote Posted by observer (here)
    [....snip]
    Here is the most telling evidence of all. This is a link to the Library of Congress printing of House Bill number H.R. 2977. Please take note of Section 7, 2(B)(ii):
    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c107:H.R.2977.IH:
    Aside from observers smoking gun - In answer to my own questions, I'll point you in the direction of my post on the other chemtrail thread Mr. Freddy 259. This video contains the most comprehensive body of evidence pertaining to the chemtrail subject. I'd advise you check it out once you get a chance and we look forward to your reply upon returning from your vacation

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post223685
    Last edited by DoubleHelix; 20th May 2011 at 11:13.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

observer (21st May 2011)

21. Link to Post #194
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I'm just amazed at how a subject like this, where we can see with our own eyes, it's out there for all to see and still some people don't want to SEE.

Why bother? Meanwhile they keep spraying on us....

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th May 2011), loveandgratitude (25th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #195
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,403 times in 258 posts

Thought everyone might be interested in this:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=FiUMf...layer_embedded

This is not relating to commercial aircraft, but if they can do it from military jets, then it can be done from larger aircraft presumably.

Do you think it is possible to mix additional elements into the jet fuel so that they come out in the contrails - i.e. converting normal contrails to chemtrails?

Just a thought. I am not an expert by any means.

J

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jc71 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th May 2011), loveandgratitude (25th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Hi all I'm new to the forum but like many have been following Bill & Kerry from almost day one . Now I'm here the chemtrail threads are one of the ones I have been waiting to comment on...
    I have been a postman for the past four years and am outside most days. Chemtrails caught my attention about three years ago , from an article/vid I read somewhere on the web about Mt Shasta.
    I started looking up and within a couple days the difference between Contrail & chemtrails became as clear to as night & Day...
    I have been monitoring the sky every day and when the tankers go over spraying its usually leaves a milky screen sometimes developing into a thick cloudy covering.
    They do not go over this area Bridgwater Somererset UK every day. Sometimes it may be once a week ,othertimes several days on the trot.
    If there is already cloud cover you can hear the planes go over but have no way of knowing if they are still spraying.
    It depends if they are cloud seeding or creating a grid for over the horizon deepwater submarine communication , I saw that on a good vid by a man who said he had invented a ground penatrating radar to look for
    oil & minerals commercialy underground in the 1990's and HAARP had something to do with it by bouncing waves up into the high atmosphere and doing something with them, Anyway need to find that video
    If that rings a bell with anyone maybe they can link it as I don't know how yet...

I'd Like to thank FRED 259 for his tenacity and his arguements are sound concerning coventional aircraft and weather patterns and his experiance as a pilot gives him every wright to deffend his corner till he is blue in the face.

Fred 259 gave us a great new toy and I sugget everyone interested in the subject save it to favorites....Thats planefinder.net And a similar site Flightradar.com.
    These sites tell you all the commercial flights going over your area so if your near your computor you can see if the plane above you is chemtrailing or just the normal couple of minutes contrailing and if they are not on the screen they must be up to something....
    cheers Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th May 2011 at 15:24.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

jc71 (24th May 2011), jimbojp (24th May 2011)

27. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

Hi again Now for todays encounter Tuesday 24th may 2011 Going in to work this morning 7.30 am the sky was clear blue except for two or three chemtrails and it looked like it was going to be a classic spraying day.
    Sure enough by 9.30am the sky outside was criss /crossed with trails and as I proceeded to do my round among the normal contrailing jet liners that pass over fairly regularly.Tankers were steadily putting a mikly screen up across the sky.
    blocking out the sun.
    When I got back home 2.00pm the tankers are still spraying and I've checked planefinder.com and it is not on there....So that is even more proof for me (not that I needed it)

"CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL AND NOT A FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION"
    Cheers Steve the postie...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th May 2011 at 15:34.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

jc71 (24th May 2011), jimbojp (24th May 2011), loveandgratitude (25th May 2011)

29. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

HI All update 3.00pm another tanker going over my house not on planefinder

Cheers Steve

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

loveandgratitude (25th May 2011)

31. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Hi JC 71 Thanks for vid something out is better than nothing, but its not fighter jets trailing as we all know may be a honest mistake just put in for effect. Still its calmed down here the wind which has been quite strong all day has blown some of them trails eastwards, but not all. The sun is out and it is a lovely evening.....cheers Steve.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th May 2011 at 18:19.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

jc71 (24th May 2011)

33. Link to Post #200
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by jc71 (here)
    Thought everyone might be interested in this:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=FiUMf...layer_embedded

This is not relating to commercial aircraft, but if they can do it from military jets, then it can be done from larger aircraft presumably.

Do you think it is possible to mix additional elements into the jet fuel so that they come out in the contrails - i.e. converting normal contrails to chemtrails?

Just a thought. I am not an expert by any means.

J
    This has been around for about a year this vid and its a distraction ie military experiment and so on...The chemtrailing of Germany is nothing of the kind it is massive in its scope and
    done all through the summer months from huge tanker planes (based in Belgium and of American origin). You can hardly see the sun on summer days once it gets to the afternoon.

cheers

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 10 15 LastLast