Thread: Chemtrails don't exist

1. Link to Post #141
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,403 times in 258 posts

Default Re: Chemtrails don't exist

I will just add my thoughts to this...

I am in the South East of England. On Thursday 12th May, I was watching the skies with the effects that I have heard described several times here.

I am not and expert on this, I just am going on intuition, but something seems wrong with these trails.

They do seem to come from "white" planes, but I am going to look more closely next time - they could be commercial, but maybe they aren't.

The trails definitely are in patterns, but as Fred says this could be due to planes flying in parallel paths.

The trails turn into "mist" that sinks, that is for sure. And over a period of time, these do turn into a haze that covers the whole blue sky.

I hope there is a natural explanation for this. I suspect there is an explanation that is less natural.

One last thing I would say is that I have noticed that after dry spells of weather, if there is heavy rain, you see a white residue on the roads. Again, this is a new phenomenon to me and looks very strange. It is almost like there is a chemical that is manifesting in the rain and is almost like a detergent with white bubbles.

This is an interesting debate for sure. I am watching it develop with interest and will feed any further information I find in to it.

J

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jc71 For This Post:

Fred259 (14th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks

What Comes Out of a

JET

ENGINE

Freon 11, Freon 12, Methyl Bromide, Dichloromethane,cis-l,2-Dichloroethylene, 1,1,1-Trichloroethane,
    Carbon Tetrachloride, Benzene, Trichloroethylene,Toluene, Tetrachloroethene, Ethylbenzene, m,p-Xylene,
    o-Xylene, Styrene, 1,3,5-Trimethylbenzene,1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene, o-Dichlorobenzene,
    Formaldehyde, Acetaldehyde, Acrolein, Acetone, Propinaldehyde, Crotonaldehyde, Isobutylaldehyde,
    Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Benzaldehyde, Veraldehyde, Hexanaldehyde, Ethyl Alcohol, Acetone, Isopropyl
    Alcohol, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Butane, Isopentane, Pentane, Hexane, Butyl Alcohol, Methyl Isobutyl
    Ketone, n,n-Dimethyl Acetamide, Dimethyl Disulfide, m-Cresol, 4-Ethyl Toulene, n-Heptaldehyde, Octanal,
    1,4-Dioxane, Methyl Phenyl Ketone, Vinyl Acetate, Heptane, Phenol, Octane , Anthracene,
    Dimethylnapthalene(isomers), Flouranthene,1-methylaphthalene, 2-methylnaphthalene, Naphthalene,
    Phenanthrene, Pyrene , Benzo(a)pyrene, 1-nitropyrene,1,8-dinitropyrene, 1,3-Butadiene, sulfites,
    nitrites, nitrogen oxide, nitrogen monoxide, nitrogendioxide, nitrogen trioxide, nitric acid, sulfur
    oxides, sulfur dioxide, sulfuric acid, urea, ammonia,carbon monoxide, ozone, particulate matter (PM10,PM2.5)

WHAT SYMPTOMS CAN OCCUR WITH PROLONGED
    EXPOSURE TO THESE CHEMICALS?

ASPHYXIATION - ASTHMA - BRAIN CANCER - CANCER CONJUNCTIVE IRRITATION - COUGHING - DELAYEDHYPERSENSITIVITY - DISTORTED PERCEPTIONS - DROWSINESS- DYSPNEA HEADACHE - EEG CHANGES - EMPHYSEMA - FLUSHING - HALLUCINATIONS - HEART DISEASE - HODGKIN´S DISEASE - KIDNEY DAMAGE - LACRIMATION - LIVER DAMAGE - LUNG DISEASE - LUNG STRUCTURE DAMAGE - LUNG TIGHTNESS - LYMPHOMA - MENTAL DEPRESSION - MULTIPLE ORGAN INVOLVEMENT - MUSCLE WEAKNESS - MUTATIONS – MYELOID LEUKEMIA - NASAL EFFECTS - NAUSEA, VOMITING - PULSE
    RATE DECREASE - PULMONARY IRRITATION – RESPIRATORY SYSTEM DAMAGE - SKIN AND EYE IRRITATION – SYSTEMIC IRRITATION - TUMORS – WHEEZING

A 1993 US-EPA study of Midway Airport exhibited massive amounts of known carcinogens coming from
    aircraft engines in tons-per-year. It also predicted that it produced more than 400 times the allowable
    cancer risks to the population than that of a federal Superfind Cleanup site (Toxic Waste Dump), as a direct
    result of exposure to these airport toxins.

http://www.noairportcliffe.co.uk/facts.htm

4. Link to Post #143
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Quote Posted by linz2d (here)
    Well Fred259, I think I'm with you on this one, I too am in major doubt about these alleged chemtrails. I think it is only a atmospheric effect, depending on how cold and how much wind it is up there, depends on how long the chemtrails last, its basic high school science. The main two chemicals that are the supposed to be the evidence for chemtrails are Aluminium and Barium. Now my father used to work in the aluminium industry and I remember him saying that aluminium is the most abundant metal on this earth and you can find it almost everywhere, which got me thinking if it so abundant, then that must mean that we can find it in the the air and if we can find it in the air then that means we can find it rain water. Luckily I found a site that states this fact.

World Health Organisation; Aluminium in drinking water.

Aluminium in its natural particle state is considered harmless to humans(again we find it everywhere), in fact most antiperspirants use aluminium as key ingredient. However aluminium dust(which looks like a dark silver powder) is another story and this can cause lung damage.

As for Barium, this blog expalins a reason why it was found in that test http://contrailscience.com/barium-chemtrails/

However I will not deny that there is cloud seeding programs happening and crop spraying.
    That’s because us Jocks stick together…any more of this nonsense and the Black Watch will be sent in just as they did in the Battle of Ticonderoga 1754…and you thought they were disbanded…

This is where the Aussies and Americans / Canadians have a laugh…

Britain is 600 miles by 200 miles at best… that’s it

7,500 flights per day fly in UK airspace each day. Now if they were chemtrailing the country would be dying wouldn’t it… its quite ridiculous.

Think about it Aussies drive 600 miles for an afternoon picnic!

Europe at least 25,000 movements per day…

US circa 58,000 per day (not including military)

Don’t fall for the New World Order and its trickery…

5. Link to Post #144
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dan i el (here)
    What Comes Out of a

JET

ENGINE

Freon 11, Freon 12, Methyl Bromide, Dichloromethane,cis-l,2-Dichloroethylene, 1,1,1-Trichloroethane,
    Carbon Tetrachloride, Benzene, Trichloroethylene,Toluene, Tetrachloroethene, Ethylbenzene, m,p-Xylene,
    o-Xylene, Styrene, 1,3,5-Trimethylbenzene,1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene, o-Dichlorobenzene,
    Formaldehyde, Acetaldehyde, Acrolein, Acetone, Propinaldehyde, Crotonaldehyde, Isobutylaldehyde,
    Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Benzaldehyde, Veraldehyde, Hexanaldehyde, Ethyl Alcohol, Acetone, Isopropyl
    Alcohol, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Butane, Isopentane, Pentane, Hexane, Butyl Alcohol, Methyl Isobutyl
    Ketone, n,n-Dimethyl Acetamide, Dimethyl Disulfide, m-Cresol, 4-Ethyl Toulene, n-Heptaldehyde, Octanal,
    1,4-Dioxane, Methyl Phenyl Ketone, Vinyl Acetate, Heptane, Phenol, Octane , Anthracene,
    Dimethylnapthalene(isomers), Flouranthene,1-methylaphthalene, 2-methylnaphthalene, Naphthalene,
    Phenanthrene, Pyrene , Benzo(a)pyrene, 1-nitropyrene,1,8-dinitropyrene, 1,3-Butadiene, sulfites,
    nitrites, nitrogen oxide, nitrogen monoxide, nitrogendioxide, nitrogen trioxide, nitric acid, sulfur
    oxides, sulfur dioxide, sulfuric acid, urea, ammonia,carbon monoxide, ozone, particulate matter (PM10,PM2.5)

WHAT SYMPTOMS CAN OCCUR WITH PROLONGED
    EXPOSURE TO THESE CHEMICALS?

ASPHYXIATION - ASTHMA - BRAIN CANCER - CANCER CONJUNCTIVE IRRITATION - COUGHING - DELAYEDHYPERSENSITIVITY - DISTORTED PERCEPTIONS - DROWSINESS- DYSPNEA HEADACHE - EEG CHANGES - EMPHYSEMA - FLUSHING - HALLUCINATIONS - HEART DISEASE - HODGKIN´S DISEASE - KIDNEY DAMAGE - LACRIMATION - LIVER DAMAGE - LUNG DISEASE - LUNG STRUCTURE DAMAGE - LUNG TIGHTNESS - LYMPHOMA - MENTAL DEPRESSION - MULTIPLE ORGAN INVOLVEMENT - MUSCLE WEAKNESS - MUTATIONS – MYELOID LEUKEMIA - NASAL EFFECTS - NAUSEA, VOMITING - PULSE
    RATE DECREASE - PULMONARY IRRITATION – RESPIRATORY SYSTEM DAMAGE - SKIN AND EYE IRRITATION – SYSTEMIC IRRITATION - TUMORS – WHEEZING

A 1993 US-EPA study of Midway Airport exhibited massive amounts of known carcinogens coming from
    aircraft engines in tons-per-year. It also predicted that it produced more than 400 times the allowable
    cancer risks to the population than that of a federal Superfind Cleanup site (Toxic Waste Dump), as a direct
    result of exposure to these airport toxins.

http://www.noairportcliffe.co.uk/facts.htm
    Yes, but only if you connect the exhaust of the jet engine to your face via a pipe and inhale deeply.

6. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

Yes, but only if you connect the exhaust of the jet engine to your face via a pipe and inhale deeply.
    not quite. Also the changeover from JP4 to JP8/JPA in commercial aviation might be of interest, not least as various militaries keep the ratio of sulphur in their own mixes classified. shrugs
    "Thus, the task is not so much to see what no one yet has seen, but to think what nobody yet has thought about that which everybody sees."
    — Arthur Schopenhauer

7. Link to Post #146
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Default Re: David Icke,Alex Jones,Stewart Swerdlow - Chemtrails,bloody everywhere!!

Quote Posted by observer (here)

Here is the most telling evidence of all. This is a link to the Library of Congress printing of House Bill number H.R. 2977. Please take note of Section 7, 2(B)(ii):
    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c107:H.R.2977.IH:

I welcome an explanation as to why a bill introduced into the House of Representatives of the United States mentions CHEMTRAILS as a weapon, if (in fact) there is no such 'weapon' existing.

This is the 'smoking gun'.... so to speak
    Dear Fred, you didn't give any comment on the evidence Observer presented in reply 131

Is the gun too smoking this time ?

update:
    Actually Fred, I can hear you say: It's all New World Order and its trickery… .....YEHHHHHH !!!
    Last edited by heyokah; 14th May 2011 at 22:58.

8. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mondaze (here)
    a very useful analogy paul, thank you. i have deliberately stayed away from this thread for the very reasons to which you allude. nothing i can say will effect fred's persistant and vehement rebuttals... Fred you are to be commended on your tenacity. I know what i see, and its not white rabbits!
    Mondaze..You and I are the same age roughly.

35 years ago over Cheshire you had Trident aircraft perhaps three per hour going into Ridgway (Manchester International) The Trident had three engines producing 21,000lbs thrust each. Total 63,000 lbs of thrust.

Today you have over Cheshire B777 aircraft around thirty five per hour going into Ridgway( Manchester International) The B777 has two engines producing 115,000 lbs each. Total 230,000 lbs of thrust.

35 years ago Manchester had one runway today it has two.

Therefore.

Traffic has exploded particularly so for low cost travel.

Engine power has increased 4-5 fold.

The bigger the engine, the greater the thrust, the larger the contrail, the longer it takes to dissipate.

PS. Even over Cheshire..!

PPS Manchester is a bad airport. Its where the government do all the trails on the surveillance equipment, body scanners, retinal eye scanners etc…

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

meeradas (18th May 2011), mondaze (15th May 2011)

10. Link to Post #148
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here is the most telling evidence of all. This is a link to the Library of Congress printing of House Bill number H.R. 2977. Please take note of Section 7, 2(B)(ii):

I welcome an explanation as to why a bill introduced into the House of Representatives of the United States mentions CHEMTRAILS as a weapon, if (in fact) there is no such 'weapon' existing.

Dear Fred, as I wrote in reply 150, you didn't give any comment on the evidence Observer presented in reply 131

To make it easier for you to reply, I have copied the part of the article that deserves your attention

SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.

In this Act:

(1) The term `space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.

(2) (A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:

(i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--

--(I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;

--(II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;

--(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency
    (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or

--(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.

(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)

--(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);

--(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at
    individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

--(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

- (i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

-(ii) chemtrails;

-(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

-(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

-(v) laser weapons systems;

-(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

-(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

Last edited by heyokah; 14th May 2011 at 23:33.

11. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)

Dear Fred, as I wrote in reply 150, you didn't give any comment on the evidence Observer presented in reply 131

To make it easier for you to reply, I have copied the part of the article that deserves your attention

SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.

In this Act:

(1) The term `space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.

(2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:

(i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--

(I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;

(II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;

(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or

(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.

(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--

(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

Sorry…. Yes the Kucinich bill before Congress unfortunately didn’t go through. Im not quite sure what happened but I think most of the Congressmen/ women didn’t agree for whatever reason.

The bill covered just about everything that’s involved in the upper atmosphere including the ionosphere and included HAARP so its not surprising it didn’t go through.

Kucinich we are told has leanings towards the truth movement and so yes we would expect to see these items on the list chemtrails included. He also calls them exotic weapons, Ive never heard of that expression before…

Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as—

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;
    (ii) chemtrails;
    (iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;
    (iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;
    (v) laser weapons systems;
    (vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and
    (vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

However that was in 2001. Recently the British Government all party committee of Geo Engineering published a paper where they said they would have a thorough consultation with the public, and in partnership with the US Congress all these matters will be considered.

Much of the research work into Geo Engineering was carried out by Edinburgh University, and is ongoing.
    http://www.publications.parliament.u...ch/221/221.pdf

In December 2009, so around 18 months ago the Royal Society in London published a report saying that £10 million per annum should be set aside for 10 years to research Geo Engineering. This is a concern largely because they have very strong links with the ptb and I think Prince Charles may have some involvement here, but Im not certain.

http://www.publications.parliament.u...1/10011312.htm

12. Link to Post #150
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well, they didn't deny chemtrails.........but that was in 2001 you say ?? That doesn't count then......???
    Last edited by heyokah; 15th May 2011 at 07:34. Reason: punctuation....

13. Link to Post #151
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Trail For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (15th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    Well, they didn't deny chemtrails.........but that was in 2001 you say ?? That doesn't count then....
    Sorry yes I just checked it was 2001. I don’t know much about it. Perhaps it might have been better to go for a watered down bill with a hope of getting a result.

The facts are we will never really know precisely what the military are up to. Im fairly certain they have completed a lot of trials with HAARP in and around the Washington State, Oregon, Idaho region which involved a defensive shield protecting against Russian space weapons, but I have no details.

16. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

As for a tracking chip' being built into an iphone, I don't believe that for one second either, Paul.

A connection through a close friend of 25 years..the connection is to a senior project manager for a major electronics hardware manufacturer for telecommunications devices.

The backdoor tends to be built right into the hardware coding.

At the chip level.

No tracking chip, just alternative paths to access, is all.

Another one designed major software programs at the federal (coast to coast, ocean to ocean, ie- federal) level.

Things can be said there, too.

There is not and never was any 'tracking chip'.

IME....It is always a back door built into the coding. Nothing new there. Just good programming, and design - is all.
    Last edited by Carmody; 15th May 2011 at 00:29.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

17. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jc71 (here)
    I will just add my thoughts to this...

I am in the South East of England. On Thursday 12th May, I was watching the skies with the effects that I have heard described several times here.

I am not and expert on this, I just am going on intuition, but something seems wrong with these trails.

They do seem to come from "white" planes, but I am going to look more closely next time - they could be commercial, but maybe they aren't.

The trails definitely are in patterns, but as Fred says this could be due to planes flying in parallel paths.

The trails turn into "mist" that sinks, that is for sure. And over a period of time, these do turn into a haze that covers the whole blue sky.

I hope there is a natural explanation for this. I suspect there is an explanation that is less natural.

One last thing I would say is that I have noticed that after dry spells of weather, if there is heavy rain, you see a white residue on the roads. Again, this is a new phenomenon to me and looks very strange. It is almost like there is a chemical that is manifesting in the rain and is almost like a detergent with white bubbles.

This is an interesting debate for sure. I am watching it develop with interest and will feed any further information I find in to it.

J
    Hello JC71…SE England is a disaster really. In reality a minor miracle is worked every day in and around London’s five airports.

This is a good place to watch especially at 08.00 in the morning.

Even now 00.35 GMT on a Sunday morning 650 aircraft are in the skies over Europe.

http://planefinder.net/

[
    Name:  tumblr_l9x31k9Dyf1qzn3x8o1_400.jpg
Views: 573
Size:  77.0 KB

London Heathrow + Holds

These London holding stacks perhaps add to the problem. Twelve aircraft per stack early in the morning plus approach traffic will soon cloud over the city if atmospheric conditions permit.

Sometime they hold further out Worthing is a popular area.

18. Link to Post #155
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    As for a tracking chip' being built into an iphone, I don't believe that for one second either, Paul.
    Technically, my guess would be you're spot on. The tracking "features" of smart phones (whatever they are) are almost certainly integrated into the existing hardware, firmware and software, not in a separate chip.

I was more concerned with drawing a useful analogy to this current thread about Chemtrails than I was in the technical accuracy of the off topic details of smart phone tracking.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

19. Link to Post #156
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

From the A. C. Griffith website:

Quote "A C Griffith is an investigative researcher with a background in radio communications technology and intelligence gathering for the Air Force, NSA and CIA, A C Griffith has come to the forefront with his revelations on how our country is being destroyed right before our eyes and why it is so important that we be both informed and prepared for what is coming. His talking points include the Gulf Oil Spill, Economics and Finance, Earth Changes, Preparedness, Prophecy, Stuff in the Sky, and Technology. He makes his home in Richmond, Virginia.
    In other words, A. C. Griffith is a whistle blower that has come out of the 'spook' network to reveal what he knows. He was 'personally present' to the testimony he gives in this interview, therefore making him a 'credible witness'.

The following is a Joyce Riley (The Power Hour) interview with A. C. Griffith. I would implore any individual to listen to the entire presentation as it sheds light on this CHEMTRAIL phenomenon and ties the issue into an historical perspective of current events:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hesBi...eature=related

Part 2 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=ygnBs...eature=related

Part 3 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=OmwMw...eature=related

Part 4 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=hGOsx...eature=related

Now.... I really doubt ol'Fred will take the time to watch this video. I've posted it more for those of you who still have any doubt about this CHEMTRAIL issue. Discern for yourself....

20. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Trail (here)
    Whats this ?
    They say it’s a military KC-10, but Im almost certain it’s a commercial DC-10 descending through a very unstable atmosphere. The crew will without question know about the second aircraft. They want you to think they have been creeping up on the larger aircraft but onboard equipment would have detected the aircraft behind.

What he is doing is washing off speed to set up a rate of descent, so effectively the aircraft is really dropping like a stone.

It’s quite an interesting video really; it shows the level of deception and the lengths these lovely people will go to. What has mankind done or as Bill said in the Inelia Q&A Video, precisely what is it they are hiding from us that they go to these extraordinary lengths to deceive mankind.

21. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Well Fred259, I think I'm with you on this one, I too am in major doubt about these alleged chemtrails. I think it is only a atmospheric effect, depending on how cold and how much wind it is up there, depends on how long the chemtrails last, its basic high school science. The main two chemicals that are the supposed to be the evidence for chemtrails are Aluminium and Barium. Now my father used to work in the aluminium industry and I remember him saying that aluminium is the most abundant metal on this earth and you can find it almost everywhere, which got me thinking if it so abundant, then that must mean that we can find it in the the air and if we can find it in the air then that means we can find it rain water. Luckily I found a site that states this fact.

World Health Organisation; Aluminium in drinking water.

Aluminium in its natural particle state is considered harmless to humans(again we find it everywhere), in fact most antiperspirants use aluminium as key ingredient. However aluminium dust(which looks like a dark silver powder) is another story and this can cause lung damage.

As for Barium, this blog expalins a reason why it was found in that test http://contrailscience.com/barium-chemtrails/

However I will not deny that there is cloud seeding programs happening and crop spraying.
    do a search for aluminum and Nikolai Kozyrev. (the forum and the net)

Then..... the penny may drop.

This also dovetails into David Hudson's works on monatomics. When assayed, they came up in 30 second arc burn spectroscopic tests as..'iron, silicon, and aluminum'.

We may be looking at multi-frequency scalar waveform blocking techniques.

Ie, scalar technology wars.

See the video set in 'the question of lithium' thread. post #31 or so, IIRC.

We my also be looking at the very mechanism of FTL or superconductive cellular communication, and thus, the basic dimensional communication system that psychics easily recognize as being real. (from the offices of the United States Academy for Naval Research-or whatever the exact name for the Naval Academy is)

With respect to the idea of there being a battle at the dimensional level, the evidence, even on the most hard scientific tact or direction..the evidence for the potential is definitely there.

You just need to be introduced to the data.

However, beware your baseline psychology, it may get in the way of your logic function.

The questions and their unfolding are complex, and the answers they lead to are quite uncomfortable. Even as a simple idea to be explored. That much is obvious.
    Last edited by Carmody; 15th May 2011 at 02:06.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

blufire (15th May 2011), chancy (15th May 2011), dan i el (15th May 2011), Flash (15th May 2011), loveandgratitude (15th May 2011), NancyV (15th May 2011), observer (15th May 2011), Omni (15th May 2011), Some Bloke (16th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

I think perhaps the US military have done some trails using aluminium. Im just thinking as I type here, and what it involves is a alloy shield that could be placed within the atmosphere perhaps during times of potential turmoil that would refract VLF waves back towards the enemy or another area.

For Example. The US could install this perhaps over Washington and thus any inbound radio waves would refract back towards the ionosphere and refract again over the Atlantic for example… Like a Defense Shield…I think, I don’t know.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

dan i el (15th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #160
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

FRED - Do not worry, your government is in control, everything is AOK. Just go back to sleep.

Name:  hypnotise.gif
Views: 1349
Size:  6.0 KB
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 15th May 2011 at 03:07.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

chancy (15th May 2011), Trail (16th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 8 15 LastLast