Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 9 15 LastLast

Thread: Chemtrails don't exist

1. Link to Post #161
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Default Re: Chemtrails don't exist

Quote Posted by loveandgratitude (here)
    FRED - Do not worry, your government is in control, everything is AOK. Just go back to sleep.

Attachment 7408

With respect L&G you know nothing about me…

2. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

the chemtrail crew wear patches on their flight suits that say spraying you since 1996. chemtrails are real, say whatever you want, the agenda goes on, whether we believe it or not.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

chancy (15th May 2011), loveandgratitude (15th May 2011), NancyV (16th May 2011)

4. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

implosive fuel
    -

- http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2008cosp...37..261B "the CARE program"
    Why not now?

5. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

Thank you for your response Fred =)
    "Every facet, every department of your mind, is to be programmed by you; and unless you assume your rightful responsibility, and begin to program your own mind, the world will program it for you." - the Crystal Method

6. Link to Post #165
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Quote Posted by Trail (here)
    Whats this ?

You are completely right !! Forgot the : ??????
    to show my feelings of surprise....

Update : (from behind my computer this time...)

LOL
    Sorry, the video didn't show on my iPad, so I thought you were commenting on my short reply 154
    with another 'short reply' ("Wat's this ?")
    Last edited by heyokah; 15th May 2011 at 07:46.

7. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

All I can say Fred is.... do you/did you work for Evergreen Airlines or WHO? May wanna check em out.... outta McMinnville, Oregon and Tucson Arizona, amongst other places worldwide.....
    CIA ya!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starsmoonmtns For This Post:

chancy (15th May 2011), Redtailhawk (19th June 2011)

9. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

[QUOTE=Fred259;218892]
    Quote Posted by Kerrigan (here)
    I'd like to add my experiences with what I believe is chemtrails.

I work in an 10th floor office, with windows all around me. Looking outside is beautiful, I see from my desk the Montréal stadium and the magnificent Mount Royal. On sunny days, I've been really concern by lingering trails in the skies.
    Read what she types Paul, she is concerned…so don’t you think we have a responsibility to tell her the truth and relieve her concern or do we just leave her to be concerned.
    Don’t be concerned Kerrigan, it’s a deception.
    Quote There is a flying road of commercial planes that passes right by window. All the commercial planes leave no trails, or trails that linger max 1min. They always passes by the same flying road.
    The relative humidity is less than 100%.

Quote However, there are other types of planes, that looks like commercial planes, except they are all white. Their flying road is irregular, creating X and parallel lines of lingering trails. Those trails leave a thick, white cloud that does not disperse. I see them from my desk, and observe what they become with time.
    Kerrigan, you are kind of special because Montreal area gets all the inbound and outbound transatlantic traffic together with Canadian flights.

All white aircraft are not really white they just look like that because they have come from perhaps as far as the Middle East 10/12 hrs and have been in a -60C enviroment for all that time. It’s known as cold soaked. It’s a bit like hoar frost…

Quote After 2 hours, the trail is larger, less thick, and comes down in altitude. The more it falls, the more foggy it looks. It seems to suspend in the air, gradually enlarging with time. And after 4 hours, the trails are not visible, only a curtain of foggy, gray covers the sky, at low altitude.
    Its larger because its dissipating. Eventually it spreads into cirrostratus cloud, spreading over the whole sky… I think this is what you are describing…

Quote The two pass days, Thursday and Friday have been particularly intense. I've seen white planes, with no trails, and suddenly, out of nowhere, they start creating lingering trails.
    If an aircraft is in cold-60C where the relative humidity is less than 100% it cant turn white. As soon as it moves into an airmass where RH is 100% it will turn white…

Kerrigan, When you leave the house for work on a winters morning after a nights frost what colour is your car?.. White….yea...

Quote I have read this thread trying to convince myself that these are normal trails. When Fred said that humidity is a big factor to consider, I went and check it for Montréal yesterday.

At or close to 100% relative humidity at altitude cloud and contrails will form.

For both days, the humidity was* 40% and less... the sky was clear in the morning around 8, and at 2pm, it was almost completely and uniformly gray, except small spots. I am in a learning process, I might be wrong, of course, but...
    * Its where the aircraft is...

Im glad you ask about relative humidity, at least someone has been reading this! It needs to be 100% where the aircraft is.

Montreal gets a log of fog from the St Lawrence. Fog / clouds / contrails will only form when the relative humidity is 100%. It doesn’t matter where it is your back yard or 35,000ft.

Driving along the road in fog relative humidity is 100%, you go into the clear relative humidity is now 80%, back into the fog, relative humidity is again 100% back into the clear its now 80% etc.

Quote I still do believe that chemtrails exist and that Montreal is spread regularly.
    I know you do because you have been reading truther sites, and they all copy each other.

This is an attack on the truth movement, by the same people who control the media. They are trying to scare you believing that Air Canada are spraying the people….its shocking if that were happening the military would be taking Harper at gunpoint.! Don’t you think this would effect them also…don’t be scared Kerrigan. What have I to gain by telling lies to you…
    I live in Montreal and I conqur (well j'appuie) I support Kerrigan, I see the same trails and airplanes. But we both must be blind not seeing signs on airplanes.

I also probably saw cloaking, a plane looking like a jet but stationary over the highway, at no more than 500 meters - this was litterally impossible. No chemtrails with this one though.
    Last edited by Flash; 15th May 2011 at 09:13.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Kerrigan (15th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #168
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by linz2d (here)
    Well Fred259, I think I'm with you on this one, I too am in major doubt about these alleged chemtrails. I think it is only a atmospheric effect, depending on how cold and how much wind it is up there, depends on how long the chemtrails last, its basic high school science. The main two chemicals that are the supposed to be the evidence for chemtrails are Aluminium and Barium. Now my father used to work in the aluminium industry and I remember him saying that aluminium is the most abundant metal on this earth and you can find it almost everywhere, which got me thinking if it so abundant, then that must mean that we can find it in the the air and if we can find it in the air then that means we can find it rain water. Luckily I found a site that states this fact.

World Health Organisation; Aluminium in drinking water.

Aluminium in its natural particle state is considered harmless to humans(again we find it everywhere), in fact most antiperspirants use aluminium as key ingredient. However aluminium dust(which looks like a dark silver powder) is another story and this can cause lung damage.

As for Barium, this blog expalins a reason why it was found in that test http://contrailscience.com/barium-chemtrails/

However I will not deny that there is cloud seeding programs happening and crop spraying.
    do a search for aluminum and Nikolai Kozyrev. (the forum and the net)

Then..... the penny may drop.

This also dovetails into David Hudson's works on monatomics. When assayed, they came up in 30 second arc burn spectroscopic tests as..'iron, silicon, and aluminum'.

We may be looking at multi-frequency scalar waveform blocking techniques.

Ie, scalar technology wars.

See the video set in 'the question of lithium' thread. post #31 or so, IIRC.

We my also be looking at the very mechanism of FTL or superconductive cellular communication, and thus, the basic dimensional communication system that psychics easily recognize as being real. (from the offices of the United States Academy for Naval Research-or whatever the exact name for the Naval Academy is)

With respect to the idea of there being a battle at the dimensional level, the evidence, even on the most hard scientific tact or direction..the evidence for the potential is definitely there.

You just need to be introduced to the data.

However, beware your baseline psychology, it may get in the way of your logic function.

The questions and their unfolding are complex, and the answers they lead to are quite uncomfortable. Even as a simple idea to be explored. That much is obvious.
    I rather not, my head is filled with enough BS as it is.

The point I was making is that so far there is no evidence to state that the chemical composition of chemtrails/contrails which comes down as rain water is poisonous to us. I keep on hearing from the likes of David Icke and Alex Jones saying that there is "scientific evidence". In fact the only thing I found on the internet was a YouTube video showing the results from rain water(nothing wrong with that) but then again as I have shown there is a reasonable explanation for those results. If there was a world wide study which shows above average amounts of chemicals in rain water then I am happy enough to change my mind and to admit that I was wrong.

However here I am countered with hocus pocus based in sciencific understanding. I do not deny that aluminium could be used to reflect light in the atmoshpere or that there might be a remote possibility that there's an inter-dimensional battle going on but what does have to do with whether chemtrails are dangerous to ones health or not?

You know that, "problem-reaction-solution" thing can be used on both sides; Problem, the NWO is trying to kill us all. Reaction, look at those contrails don't they look odd, that must be how the NWO is trying to kill us.(but had anyone ever really paid any attention to the sky before this statements was made?). Solution, rise up against the NWO. And david sells another book... ka-ching.

Look up the health effects of methane gas, to much and it can reduce oxygen levels to a state which could result in death. Yet at the same time we are still producing the stuff from our own bodies everyday. Surely it must be the NWO plot to kill us through our own farting. If you ask me I think people tend to look to much for that boogyman in the closet.

I am always open to the possibility that the concept of chemtrails can be used in a negative way. But I believe that what we see out side our windows are only contrails of commercial aircraft.

12. Link to Post #169
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Default Chemtrails do exist

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    I think perhaps the US military have done some trails using aluminium. Im just thinking as I type here, and what it involves is a alloy shield that could be placed within the atmosphere perhaps during times of potential turmoil that would refract VLF waves back towards the enemy or another area.
    For Example. The US could install this perhaps over Washington and thus any inbound radio waves would refract back towards the ionosphere and refract again over the Atlantic for example… Like a Defense Shield…I think, I don’t know.
    Fred259 it's always fascinating to see how you manipulate the thread to your advantage! Now in this post you are saying the military has done some aluminum CHEMTRAILS but next you tell everyone that they don't exist and it's impossible to spray chemicals out of a jet. Which is it? Are you a believer in CHEMTRAILS or still the bearer of balony?
    I personally would like to know your credentials because for someone whom doesn't believe in CHEMTRAILS you appear to be an expert on them and on weather and on the atmosphere and on aircraft and on chemical spraying and on the equipment for spraying chemicals and on and on and on?? Does this mean you are a WHISTLEBLOWER? IF you are then please let everyone know that you were the guy that was at the square table and voted against CHEMTRAILS. Because I have read everything you have written on all the threads you are on and personally there is MORE EVIDENCE for CHEMTRAILS than your epistle of hundreds of pages of nothing more than a weather forecast. You have NEVER GIVEN ANY EVIDENCE that stands up to all the evidence that there is CHEMTRAILS except a weather forecast.
    Now is the time to stand up and be that WHISTLEBLOWER and tell the truth so we know you were at that square table on that overcast day.................
    regards,
    Chancy

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

loveandgratitude (25th May 2011), NancyV (16th May 2011)

14. Link to Post #170
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Chemtrails are real

Quote Posted by loveandgratitude (here)
    FRED - Do not worry, your government is in control, everything is AOK. Just go back to sleep.

Attachment 7408

With respect L&G you know nothing about me…

Fred259 with respect I and everyone else wants to know about YOU! Tell us IF you are a WHISTLEBLOWER or just hot air blowing the forecast for todays weather because I am getting tired of reading all the pages and pages of weather forecasting and no substance to your posts.
    I know you haven't read mine and probably the others on the threads here on Avalon so this is a mood point of writing about TRUTH with you.
    Regards,
    Chancy

15. Link to Post #171
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 times in 304 posts

i'm afraid fred cant respond...he's on gardening leave!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mondaze For This Post:

blufire (15th May 2011), chancy (15th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #172
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Chemtrails do exist

Fred259 it's time to baffle us with TRUTH and not B++LS++T. After all the reading and complete understanding of your posts you haven't given any informed person anything but a weather forecast to munch on. Fred259 is time for you to shine and give all of us that are here for TRUTH the real lowdown on whom you are and why you are writing hundreds of pages of forecasting the weather?
    For someone that apparently has not read for sure my posts and probably most other informed peoples posts WE ALL would like to give you the last chance to tell us if you are a real WHISTLEBLOWER or just a weatherman that needs someone to hear the forecast for todays weather since nothing else has been accomplished by your novel of weather forecasting here.
    Yet you admit in a round about way that the us military has spraying aluminum BUT everywhere else it's impossible to spray chemicals out of a jet. In one of my posts in the novel of forecasting by yourself there is a small post with the company out of the us that sprays water and therefore can spray chemicals our of a 747. I'm sure you never went to the website I provided BUT if you did you could not possibly LIE TO PEOPLE and say it's not possible to spray out of jets because they are doing it. I gave you the documentation and all you've given me and others is the weather forecast..........................and you even got that wrong.............................
    Regards,
    Chancy

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

loveandgratitude (25th May 2011), NancyV (16th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

I guess I should post this again.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...&RS=PN/5003186

The proof the technology exists. Brought to you by the patent office circa 1991.
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Decibellistics For This Post:

chancy (15th May 2011), heyokah (15th May 2011), mondaze (15th May 2011), observer (15th May 2011), Omni (15th May 2011), starsmoonmtns (17th May 2011)

21. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Thorium dioxide (ThO2), also called thorium(IV) oxide is a white, crystalline powder. It was formerly known as thoria or thorina. It is produced mainly as a by-product of lanthanide and uranium production.[1] Thorianite is the name of the mineralogical form of thorium dioxide. It is moderately rare and crystallizes in isometric system.
    [edit] Chemistry

The compound is radioactive due to the radioactivity of thorium. Thorium dioxide can be used as a nuclear fuel. (Refer to the article of thorium for more information on this application.) The high thermal stability of thorium dioxide allows applications in flame spraying and high temperature ceramics. Thorium dioxide was the primary ingredient in the X-ray contrast medium Thorotrast. Use of Thorotrast was abandoned when it was found to be a carcinogen, sometimes causing cholangiocarcinoma. Today, barium sulfate is the standard X-ray contrast agent. Thoria has the fluorite crystal structure. Few other binary dioxides have this structure: uranium dioxide, hafnium dioxide and cerium dioxide, not to mention plutonium dioxide. The band gap of thoria is about 6 eV.
    [edit] Applications

Thorium dioxide is used as a stabilizer in tungsten electrodes in TIG welding, electron tubes, and aircraft engines. As an alloy, thoriated tungsten metal is not easily deformed because the high fusion material thoria augments the high temperature mechanical properties, and thorium helps stimulate the emission of electrons (thermions). It is the most popular oxide additive because of its low cost, but is being phased out in favor of non-radioactive elements such as cerium, lanthanum and zirconium.

A major use in the past was in gas mantles of lanterns, which were frequently composed of 99 percent ThO2 and 1% cerium(IV) oxide. Even as late as the 1980s it was estimated that about half of all ThO2 produced (several hundred tonnes per year) was used for this purpose.[2] Some mantles still use thorium, but yttrium oxide (or sometimes zirconium oxide) is used increasingly as a replacement.

Thorium dioxide was formerly added to glasses during manufacture to increase their refractive index, producing thoriated glass with up to 40% ThO2 content. These glasses were used in the construction of high-quality photographic lenses. However, the radioactivity of the thorium caused both a safety and pollution hazard and self-degradation of the glass (turning it yellow or brown over time). Lanthanum oxide has replaced thorium dioxide in almost all modern high-index glasses.

The melting point of thorium oxide is 3300°C - the highest of all oxides. Only a few elements (including tungsten and carbon) and a few compounds (including tantalum carbide) have higher melting points.).[3]

Thorium dioxide is a Welsbach material. It has been suggested[4] that these chemicals could be sprayed into the upper atmosphere to reflect sunlight and thus lower the global temperature.

Thorium dioxide is a catalyst in many chemical reactions, including the Ruzicka large ring synthesis, petroleum cracking, conversion of ammonia to nitric acid and preparation of sulfuric acid.[5]

Thoria dispersed nickel finds its applications in various high temperature operations like combustion engines because its a good creep resistant material. It can also be used for hydrogen trapping.[6][7]

this is one of the trusty ingredients in the patent......
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Decibellistics For This Post:

chancy (15th May 2011), loveandgratitude (25th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #175
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,403 times in 258 posts

Hi Fred,

Thanks for your response. I am open minded to what might be causing the trails I am seeing. I am near to West Malling and am going to use the planefinder site you refer to to see if I can cross-reference what I am seeing. How accurate is this service? Who updates it?

Regards,

Jonathan

Quote Posted by jc71 (here)
    I will just add my thoughts to this...

I am in the South East of England. On Thursday 12th May, I was watching the skies with the effects that I have heard described several times here.

I am not and expert on this, I just am going on intuition, but something seems wrong with these trails.

They do seem to come from "white" planes, but I am going to look more closely next time - they could be commercial, but maybe they aren't.

The trails definitely are in patterns, but as Fred says this could be due to planes flying in parallel paths.

The trails turn into "mist" that sinks, that is for sure. And over a period of time, these do turn into a haze that covers the whole blue sky.

I hope there is a natural explanation for this. I suspect there is an explanation that is less natural.

One last thing I would say is that I have noticed that after dry spells of weather, if there is heavy rain, you see a white residue on the roads. Again, this is a new phenomenon to me and looks very strange. It is almost like there is a chemical that is manifesting in the rain and is almost like a detergent with white bubbles.

This is an interesting debate for sure. I am watching it develop with interest and will feed any further information I find in to it.

J
    Hello JC71…SE England is a disaster really. In reality a minor miracle is worked every day in and around London’s five airports.

This is a good place to watch especially at 08.00 in the morning.

Even now 00.35 GMT on a Sunday morning 650 aircraft are in the skies over Europe.

http://planefinder.net/

[
    Attachment 7407

London Heathrow + Holds

These London holding stacks perhaps add to the problem. Twelve aircraft per stack early in the morning plus approach traffic will soon cloud over the city if atmospheric conditions permit.

Sometime they hold further out Worthing is a popular area.

24. Link to Post #176
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Quote Posted by Decibellistics (here)
    I guess I should post this again.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...&RS=PN/5003186

The proof the technology exists. Brought to you by the patent office circa 1991.
    Thank you decibellistics.

I'm copying part of the link here if you don't mind....

One proposed solution to the problem of global warming involves the seeding of the atmosphere with metallic particles. One technique proposed to seed the metallic particles was to add the tiny particles to the fuel of jet airliners, so that the particles would be emitted from the jet engine exhaust while the airliner was at its cruising altitude. While this method would increase the reflection of visible light incident from space, the metallic particles would trap the long wavelength blackbody radiation released from the earth. This could result in net increase in global warming.

Last edited by heyokah; 15th May 2011 at 20:37.

25. Link to Post #177
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've never heard of chemtrails before but I've seen them lines in the sky and wondered why the planes were leaving thick lines that looked a bit like clouds. They are spraying something because they never use to leave these lines that almost last all day

26. The Following User Says Thank You to carebear2 For This Post:

chancy (15th May 2011)

27. Link to Post #178
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

It’s quite an interesting video really; it shows the level of deception and the lengths these lovely people will go to. What has mankind done or as Bill said in the Inelia Q&A Video, precisely what is it they are hiding from us that they go to these extraordinary lengths to deceive mankind.
    Whut?????

Well dear Fred i really think you should get up from behind ur computer and go outside and look up to the sky more often and really get to know your sky.. amp up that human connection with nature.. then when you see chemtrails and watch them do their work in the atmosphere you will KNOW the difference from mere contrails.. that is assuming you still have periods without chemtrails in your area.. i've noticed a big reduction here in Holland.. since the radiation is flying over we often have beautifull blue skies.. wich gives me new energy to tell everyone i know to look up and NOTICE how things should be.. its beautifull to see a real oldskool contrail dissipating in a completely blue sky..
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

chancy (16th May 2011), heyokah (16th May 2011), NancyV (16th May 2011), starsmoonmtns (17th May 2011)

29. Link to Post #179
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Fred259....What happened??? You have been writing novels here and now nothing when I ask for clarification on your credentials in posts 169, 170 and 172? Of course you also could be gardening as you have sarcasticly said to other truth seekers! Everyone is waiting for your rebuttal(s). For all the hubbalou you have gone on about the weather and calling people liers etc. it's time to come clean.....
    I personally think you are the fellow trying to give disinfo here BUT you can change that by telling all of us about the square table you were at when CHEMTRAILS were supposedly pushed to the back burner. (As you say it's just a bunch of info to waste time with....) Sounds like you are speaking about all the pages everyone had to read from yourself that basically gave us nothing.........but a bad weather report!
    Time to step up....................everyone is waiting.....................
    Regards,
    Chancy

30. Link to Post #180
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

He can’t answer or post.

Fred was put out for a one week suspension. Look at the title under his flag and avatar

He got a little “testy” in the Censorship thread.

Not being able to answer is probably driving him nuts right about now.

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Fred259....What happened??? You have been writing novels here and now nothing when I ask for clarification on your credentials in posts 169, 170 and 172? Of course you also could be gardening as you have sarcasticly said to other truth seekers! Everyone is waiting for your rebuttal(s). For all the hubbalou you have gone on about the weather and calling people liers etc. it's time to come clean.....
    I personally think you are the fellow trying to give disinfo here BUT you can change that by telling all of us about the square table you were at when CHEMTRAILS were supposedly pushed to the back burner. (As you say it's just a bunch of info to waste time with....) Sounds like you are speaking about all the pages everyone had to read from yourself that basically gave us nothing.........but a bad weather report!
    Time to step up....................everyone is waiting.....................
    Regards,
    Chancy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 9 15 LastLast