+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Urantia Book

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: The Urantia Book

President Lyndon Johnson said if you're going to tell a lie, it has to be a whopper, or no one will believe it (hence the Gulf of Tonkin "attack"). I think after reading the huge Urantia book, very few people will believe it's just a tall tale. Yet there are tell tale signs, such as synchrony with Judeo Christian mythology. And Satania ... give me a break. Satan is derived from a word meaning Enemy and not from a name for our solar system. I used to interview demons via a medium who could do it. They are amazingly smart and are great at coming up with very detailed whoppers.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th October 2017), Jayke (10th October 2017), Michelle Marie (12th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,245 times in 32,909 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    President Lyndon Johnson said if you're going to tell a lie, it has to be a whopper, or no one will believe it (hence the Gulf of Tonkin "attack"). I think after reading the huge Urantia book, very few people will believe it's just a tall tale. Yet there are tell tale signs, such as synchrony with Judeo Christian mythology. And Satania ... give me a break. Satan is derived from a word meaning Enemy and not from a name for our solar system. I used to interview demons via a medium who could do it. They are amazingly smart and are great at coming up with very detailed whoppers.
    Yes. I've not read the book, but if it really does say that 'reincarnation is a false', then I'd suggest the entire thing can be viewed with profound suspicion.

Many invisible entities, large or small, whether ET or astral (and there may be some overlap in those two categories) can play games with humans for agendas of their own — ranging from the trivially mischievous to the deeply and malevolently interfering.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (10th October 2017), avid (10th October 2017), findingneo (10th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th October 2017), Matthew (10th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), silvanelf (3rd August 2019), Wind (11th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I guess that is why we need to remember we are a Sovereign Being & don't need to look for "leadership" of any kind!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Michelle Marie (10th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

QUOTE=Fred Steeves;221167]I bought the book 3-4 years ago, and unlike every other book I buy, it wasn't immediately devoured. Actually, I still haven't read it, save for a few skimmings around. For some reason it struck me as like a chore or something, sort of like "this year I will read the Bible". Maybe I'll go dig it out again and see if things have changed.

Cheers,
    Fred S.[/QUOTE]

Hhaaaa...
    Same thing here for me !
    I have it on a shelf and did not read it yet.
    I bought it 3 years ago.
    This thread give me some motivation to start reading it :-)
    Last edited by Nat_Lee; 10th October 2017 at 20:52.
    We are one !

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

DNA (20th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Roseheart (here)
    I just could not read this. I tried. I read bits and pieces. I tried to start from the beginning... There was something about this book that just repelled me I have to say. I would love to hear more views from members however as I agree it's a fascinating book. I am just not so sure about what it is designed to 'do' to the reader...
    My intuition was such that I felt repelled by it, too.

I asked others who are on a spiritual path of truth why this was. I don't have the complete answer. There is something not pure, or whole, or truthful about it.

I'd like to know why.

Thanks!
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th October 2017), Smell the Roses (25th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Elixer (here)
    I think the Urantia Book is straight from pens of the freemasonic eugenisist intellectual elitists.
    It promotes the idea that government should be in charge of who gets to procreate.
    The crazies and the criminals should not be allowed to breed.
    It promotes ideas of evolution, man's violent animal past. In fact it says that nature is bellicose, violent. It is in man's very nature to make war.
    I disagree of course.

In this post I take a very one sided view of the entire book and quote selectively, while realizing that there are a lot of interesting and good things throughout as well. Disinfo though has 80% truth in order to be plausible.
    I don't mean to offend, but neither does this book and yet it does offend me.

"War is the natural state and heritage of evolving man".
    "Violence is the law of nature. Hostility the automatic reaction of the children of nature, while war is but these same activities carried on collectively."
    Really???

The cosmic insights given throughout this book are very very very human in nature. They think democracy is the best form of government and that the three branches are the ideal way to go.
    That is so america-centric or earth-centric. I cannot believe that this is the standard throughout the universe. If that's the case then the whole universe I think is in trouble.

The endless and exhaustive lists in this book seem to either strongly cater to the human need to have things succinctly organised, which more often then not is a bit of an illusion, or the 'melchizedeks' that wrote it are themselves so human and intellectual in their ways of thinking that it is questionable whether they can even be considered higher intelligences.

The book is very deceptive in that it pretends to bring an elightened perspective to mankind, while only marginally straying from what we already have here.
    I am very surprised to see that there are so few critical reactions to this book.
    Maybe I am just paranoid, but when I read this book (and I've read about 500 pages of it), I start feeling very annoyed and manipulated.
    The language is beautiful which makes every statement seem like a gem of wisdom, while it is actually stating the most horrendous things. It would pass you right by if you don't read it critically.
    The fact that no one has claimed ownership of this book together with how big it is and relatively well known also could suggest that some powerful organisation is behind spreading this word.

It seems to promote almost exclusively a christian type of religion, as if Jesus was the only great being to ever walk this earth.
    It states that the Roman empire did not fall because it overextended itself, but because its people lost their moral values and started having sex with anybody.
    It states that the Native Americans were too primitive to have anything like a real society.

Promoting war, civilisation, progress, democracy, the rule of law, complete with a system of judges and lawyers, it seems obvious to me that this book was written by men who have an angenda to propagate and are trying to reach the potentially disillusioned new-age hippy truth seekers before they stray too far from the fold.
    A method of control, much like religions and the new age movement, which was largely spearheaded or co opted by CIA or other such intelligence agencies.

a few quotes:

One section ends with:
    "Only love, brotherhood, can prevent the strong from oppressing the weak".
    Then the next section (entitled "The evolution of completion" )starts off by stating
    "Competition is essential to social progress."
    Doublethink anyone?

from History of Urantia / Dawn of civilization (page 771)
    "From a world standpoint overpopulation has never been a serious problem in the past, but if war is lessened and science increasingly controls human diseases, it may become as serious problem in the future.
    At such a time the great test of the wisdom of bworld leadership will present itself.
    Will Urantia rulers have the insight and courage to foster the multiplication of the average or stabilzed human being instead of the extremese of suernormal and the enourmously increasing grous of the subnormal?
    The normal man should be fostered; he is the backbone of civilization and the source of the mutant geniuses of the race. The subnormal man should be kept under society's control; no more should be produced than are required to administer the lower levels of industry, those tasks requiring intelligence above the animal level but making such low grade demands as to prove veritable slavery and bondage for the higher types of mankind.
    "
    This promotes science, eugenics, world government, slavery and caste systems.
    (I actually found this qoute quite quickly, while looking for something that would bring my points home).

Annoying as it is to read it, I will continue to do so while I defacate. Yes, it is my toilet book and should I run out of toilet paper, I will not hesitate to put its pages to a more practical use.
    This validates my intuition.

Thank you SO much!
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th October 2017), Nasu (13th October 2017), StandingWave (13th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Yes. I've not read the book, but if it really does say that 'reincarnation is a false', then I'd suggest the entire thing can be viewed with profound suspicion.

Many invisible entities, large or small, whether ET or astral (and there may be some overlap in those two categories) can play games with humans for agendas of their own — ranging from the trivially mischievous to the deeply and malevolently interfering.
    Thanks, Bill! Another validation for my intuition.

I know people who are close to me who are really into this. I could not understand my strong inner repulsion to it. Once I asked someone if they (the Urantiabelievers) believed in reincarnation. They said, "No!" So I thought that was part of it. You confirmed it.

Thanks,
    MM

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    Quote from History of Urantia / Dawn of civilization (page 771)
    "From a world standpoint overpopulation...

This promotes science, eugenics, world government, slavery and caste systems.
    Discrimination is a muscle that must be built up with constant attention and focus.
    This reveals the intention behind the Urantia Book.

Thank God for discrimination!

Thank YOU for your post!
    MM

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th October 2017), Franny (13th October 2017), Nasu (13th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Re the intention of the book, thanks. One of the things I learned when interviewing demons and crossed-over humans is that the astral plane is quite absorbed with what we're doing down here. It's almost like we're in the arena and they're in the stands, trying to influence us. So it doesn't surprise me that someone up there wrote the book with a political agenda for us.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th October 2017), Michelle Marie (10th October 2017), Smell the Roses (25th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Interesting find...

"NOTE 1: "Synthetic telepathy" (or as it is sometimes called "artificial telepathy") is defined here as being the human, intentional, surreptitious, production of intra-cerebral "voices", pictures, thoughts, and/or ideas by means of hypnosis, inaudible transmissions, or a combination thereof, which are experienced by an unwitting subject either directly in the mind or apparently extra-cerebrally as emanating from no known source. One of the most current known technologies capable of producing an intra-cerebral "voice" is called "acoustic psycho-correction". It involves the transmission of specific commands via static or white noise bands into the human subconscious without upsetting other intellectual functions. Alternately, by using an infrasound very low frequency-type transmission, the acoustic psycho-correction message can be transmitted via bone conduction. See article at http://www.heart7.net/mcf/bzapping.htm for more.] "

http://alexconstantine.blogspot.com/...d-control.html

This is a great test of intuitional/discriminative awareness. I sense that our consciousness is being upgraded to discern "INTENTIONS".

Michelle Marie

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th October 2017), Smell the Roses (25th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #71
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,612 times in 5,382 posts

I got to the Satania part and dropped it. I am not a minion of Satan, nor do I uphold any work written by that ilk.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th October 2017), Michelle Marie (12th October 2017)

23. Link to Post #72
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,447 times in 216 posts

Thanks for this thread, I also have this book in pdf form for a while and I will definitely read it now.

I wish I could say "the pros & cons" arguements here helped me a lot, but I see (especially in this 4th page of this thread) some biased weak arguements against some selected small parts; "the book used the word 'satania', so it must be evil or fictional! hallelujah!" Cmon PA, we must be better than that! Discernment is absolutely a necessary hat but it should not be that XS-size!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (11th October 2017)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

I met a guy in the 70s who said he was reading it then suddenly had a very vivid vision that he was somewhere else and people in robes were reciting it to him. He didn't say whether drugs were involved... but it was the 70s :-)

You can't deny that a lot of effort went into producing the book, but people on the astral plane have lots of time and anything you want to be true can be. Plus, I imagine that the collective that wrote it gets an energy feed from the Urantia followers, probably the motivation to write it. On this plane, telling a lie that is believed has the effect of feeding energy from the buyer to the seller. Imagine it's the same for the astral. Truth won't have that effect, so there'd be no point in writing tome based on truth.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bruno (12th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th October 2017), Franny (13th October 2017), Michelle Marie (12th October 2017)

27. Link to Post #74
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I haven't looked at it yet but from the critical comments it doesn't seem like a necessary read. The good messages it does seem to have can be gotten elsewhere.

From what others have said, the book seems to be promoting luciferian viewpoint. A little bit of new age fluff helps the negativity go down.

The thing is anyone can approach spiritual concepts (many of which have substantial basis but get thrown into "new ageism"). The nature/truth/orientation of a person or group is going to eventually reveal itself when they attempt to speak these concepts to others.

We all show our follies and wisdom when we attempt to speak those larger than life concepts. Which is fine, if it's from the heart and presented without agenda for others to believe/follow it.

The luciferic (or theosophic/masonic/whatnot) slant to the Urantia book seems to reveal itself without much effort. I think we should be wary of the source and intention of these messages. It doesn't seem like those who made it did so from a truly loving or advanced place. Which goes to show that those on a negative slant will go to great lengths to deceive others.

The irony is for as much as the control-fixated care about evolution in a material way (eugenics, ivory tower thinking) they do what they do because they don't want to evolve in a soulful way. They work to stay rulers of a dark bubble closed off from the the universe/natural flow (of whatever higher source you relate best to). So they are incapable of evolving (in their current states). They're mislead, by entities that are mislead, and so on.

The energy behind communication is important. This is something our modern world often fails to grasp, with many trying to claim ultimate truth (and authority). We want ultimate truth where as the truth tends to reveal itself to us when it's good and ready, and even then the nature of creation/universe is often a paradox. Perhaps it is that way as a test. It probably drives the control-fixated crazy knowing that they can never fully control it, and it would overload them (and the false selves they cling to) if they tried to open up to its awe inspiring vastness and multitude of possibilities/consciousness (in their current states).

The universe can test anyone quite easily and is probably set up to do so (so false love/light doesn't advance and controlling mindsets imprison themselves). We often have to work at our discernment. The energy of the communicator is important before there is any communication. Which is to say if the source has an authoritative (in a dark/controlling way) slant to it, then it's good to be wary of anything expressed from that source.

We could all stand to evolve our ability to read energy and symbolic nature of messages. I would say that is more important than finding "THE truth" (and listening to truthsayers and whistleblowers who claim ultimate truth). It's presumptuous for anyone at this 3D level to claim ultimate truth of creation/universe/and so forth, and that those things can be explained with 3D/lower intellect thinking. Higher truth is something we can/might meet in ourselves as we develop. The task then is not finding and grabbing the "truth", it's developing ourselves and inner alignments to meet it (without expectation). It's the state of thou that is the proof in the pudding, that resonates and aligns with truth.

Those who do glance higher truth, any bit of the multi dimensional picture, tend to be more centered anyways (at those types of experiences tend to be centering and harmonizing). Not claim to have THE truth but rather share what they've glanced.

Yet there's also a difference between someone who is eager to share what they've experienced and can be pushy about it, and disinfo with the intention to control and misdirect.
    Last edited by Universoul; 11th October 2017 at 14:06.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Universoul For This Post:

Bruno (12th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th October 2017), Michelle Marie (12th October 2017)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Universoul (here)
    I haven't looked at it yet but from the critical comments it doesn't seem like a necessary read. The good messages it does seem to have can be gotten elsewhere.

From what others have said, the book seems to be promoting luciferian viewpoint. A little bit of new age fluff helps the negativity go down.

The thing is anyone can approach spiritual concepts (many of which have substantial basis but get thrown into "new ageism"). The nature/truth/orientation of a person or group is going to eventually reveal itself when they attempt to speak these concepts to others.

We all show our follies and wisdom when we attempt to speak those larger than life concepts. Which is fine, if it's from the heart and presented without agenda for others to believe/follow it.

The luciferic (or theosophic/masonic/whatnot) slant to the Urantia book seems to reveal itself without much effort. I think we should be wary of the source and intention of these messages. It doesn't seem like those who made it did so from a truly loving or advanced place. Which goes to show that those on a negative slant will go to great lengths to deceive others.

The irony is for as much as the control-fixated care about evolution in a material way (eugenics, ivory tower thinking) they do what they do because they don't want to evolve in a soulful way. They work to stay rulers of a dark bubble closed off from the the universe/natural flow (of whatever higher source you relate best to). So they are incapable of evolving (in their current states). They're mislead, by entities that are mislead, and so on.

The energy behind communication is important. This is something our modern world often fails to grasp, with many trying to claim ultimate truth (and authority). We want ultimate truth where as the truth tends to reveal itself to us when it's good and ready, and even then the nature of creation/universe is often a paradox. Perhaps it is that way as a test. It probably drives the control-fixated crazy knowing that they can never fully control it, and it would overload them (and the false selves they cling to) if they tried to open up to its awe inspiring vastness and multitude of possibilities/consciousness (in their current states).

The universe can test anyone quite easily and is probably set up to do so (so false love/light doesn't advance and controlling mindsets imprison themselves). We often have to work at our discernment. The energy of the communicator is important before there is any communication. Which is to say if the source has an authoritative (in a dark/controlling way) slant to it, then it's good to be wary of anything expressed from that source.

We could all stand to evolve our ability to read energy and symbolic nature of messages. I would say that is more important than finding "THE truth" (and listening to truthsayers and whistleblowers who claim ultimate truth). It's presumptuous for anyone at this 3D level to claim ultimate truth of creation/universe/and so forth, and that those things can be explained with 3D/lower intellect thinking. Higher truth is something we can/might meet in ourselves as we develop. The task then is not finding and grabbing the "truth", it's developing ourselves and inner alignments to meet it (without expectation). It's the state of thou that is the proof in the pudding, that resonates and aligns with truth.

Those who do glance higher truth, any bit of the multi dimensional picture, tend to be more centered anyways (at those types of experiences tend to be centering and harmonizing). Not claim to have THE truth but rather share what they've glanced.

Yet there's also a difference between someone who is eager to share what they've experienced and can be pushy about it, and disinfo with the intention to control and misdirect.
    Yes, "consider the source" and the slant to it...we can feel the Truth when we are attuned to it and can sense the intentions, motives, and agendas that are "off" even if we can't put our finger on it. I know someone who is seriously pushing this book, has a study group, and espouses the information in it as it relates to eugenics...basis being overpopulation, etc.

My soul was repulsed by this, but I didn't understand why. I hadn't read the book and had no real opinion about it. My heart KNEW, though.

At this website, I learned more about the actual history of the book:
    http://alexconstantine.blogspot.com/...d-control.html

(I mentioned it earlier, but hadn't read all the details to the end. I'm still delving into it...)
    A Urantia, 9/11Truth.org & CIA Mind Control Technology Development Timeline

From the beginninn...
    "1942 – British Intelligence, in New York, helps America set up its own intelligence agency, the Office of Strategic Services (OSS).

c. 1942-1944 – Future URANTIA Book translator, Jacques Weiss, fights with the French Resistance. Thus, he is presumably in contact with the OSS, which during these years was helping the "Free French". Sooner or later Weiss would reportedly claim he followed invisible purported celestials whom he called the "hierarchy" (also see, 1980 and 1962). "

Terms identified in the middle...'NOTE: The labels "brainwashing victims" and "Manchurian candidates" will evolve through "hypno-patsies" to, currently, mental or emotional "clones".'

"1970 – Future URANTIA Foundation trustee, NSA-trained Neal Waldrop enters the U.S. Navy, attends Officer Candidate School. "

"– The printing plates for The URANTIA Book are destroyed after the second printing by the URANTIA Foundation, thus severing the last physical link between the published work and the original "Papers", and thereby erasing a benchmark for future scholars and translators. "

[NOTE 2: It may be speculated that if Vern was an unwitting CIA (MKULTRA/ORD) subject, the withdrawal of its influence from the Urantia movement could have allowed for the "sacrifice" of Vern as a red herring and stepping stone for putting an NSA operative into a leadership position. In any event, the "voices" eliminated the widely acknowledged major contender, the "voices" caused the movement to be divided over the issue of belief in them (see for instance, "Special report to the Readers of The URANTIA Book: URANTIA Foundation Ends Its Relationship With The Former URANTIA Brotherhood", by URANTIA Foundation, April 1990, p. 15 and p. 19-3), and afterwards "NSA Neal" Waldrop was put into the catbird seat (see, 1989).]

"– The new URANTIA Foundation Board of Trustees at this time consists of three of Vern Grimsley's college fraternity brothers: Foundation President Martin Myers, Hoite Caston and Richard Keeler (as of July). Also on the board are Patricia Sadler Mundelius (who, of course, bears the honored Sadler name), and Neal Waldrop (as of August), a Foreign Service Officer with a NSA background.. "

"1991 – A URANTIA Book study group member in Woods Cross, Utah begins channeling a purported celestial named "Ham". This becomes the second TeaM group, and the first to appear in the United States. For a number of years thereafter the procedure for a study group to obtain a "teacher" to channel was that they must first telephone their request to the Woods Cross channeler, who would forward it on to the purported celestial during a "contact". It is now presumably just as possible for the massive email and telephone monitoring programs currently being run by NSA and its data-sharing partner nations to flag any interest voiced in these communications mediums by persons desiring "personal" or group "teachers" ("purported celestials" who are believed to communicate intra-intellect) as it is for them to flag the words "cocaine" or "bomb". It should be noted that not all who desire these "teachers" get them. "

"1991-1992 – A manuscript copy of this writer's, "URANTIAGATE: The Conspiracy Theory", consisting of much that appears here, is mailed to the URANTIA Foundation at its headquarters office, to each individual Foundation Trustee, and to other movement leaders. "

"1993 – Revised Spanish language translation is published. It has flaws of its own and continues many of the 1986 version's problems.

– U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms officers and David Koresh's Branch Davidians exchange gunfire at the Davidian compound outside of Waco, Texas. This precipitates a 51-day FBI siege which ends in a conflagration that gutted the building which the cult was defending and left Koresh, who followed a "voice" which he believed to be that of "God", and 82 of his followers, including children, dead. Autopsies revealed that a number of the adult male victims did not die by flames but had received twin fatal gunshot wounds in their heads which had been administered by a person or persons unknown during the fire.

[NOTE1: For what it is worth, convicted Watergate burglary conspirator, G. Gordon Liddy, maintained on his syndicated radio talk-show that the FBI hostage rescue teams, such as besieged the Branch Davidians, cross-train with Navy Seals (Liddy is an ex-FBI Special Agent and one of Liddy's sons is a Seal Officer). The Seals, the elder Liddy maintained, are taught a method of execution called "double popping", which consists of two shots fired in rapid succession into the head of the victim. The Seals are also known to cover their tracks by fire.]

[NOTE2: Interestingly, but perhaps coincidentally, Koresh's presumed direct communication with "God" ceased immediately following the initial BATF shootout. It was not restored until after two separate individuals, days apart, crossed FBI lines surrounding the compound and entered the besieged Davidian headquarters. One must wonder if some hidden transmitting equipment had been accidentally knocked out and required repair or replacement. Both people left the compound before the fire.]"

The correlations mentioned in this article with names and dates (some said to be approximate), are the telltale signs of the origins and intentions of the Urantia book. Those pushing the agendas contained therein don't seem to be working from Original Intelligence. (or you may say "brainwashed" as opposed to thinking for one's Self.)

The good thing is, once we we how these things fit together and how extensive the negative agenda is pushed, making minions out of people, you become aware enough to avoid such traps. The developed conscience sheds light on information presented and discernment provides protection.

I'm so thankful the truth is coming out so much in the world.

Thanks to all. I've learned a lot from this thread.
    Michelle Marie
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 12th October 2017 at 16:36.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bruno (12th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th October 2017), Nasu (13th October 2017), Smell the Roses (25th March 2018), Universoul (12th October 2017)

31. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Yes! That each of us is a Sovereign Being IS mind blowing, isn't it?! Who knew?! Anything that involves a charismatic "leader" or a "book"....Buyer Beware!!

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Michelle Marie (12th October 2017), Nasu (13th October 2017), Smell the Roses (25th March 2018), StandingWave (13th October 2017), Universoul (12th October 2017)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,556 times in 474 posts

It may be handy for some to know, that Urantia Book App is available as a free download at Apple store, for iPad or iPhone.
    Last edited by bojancan; 13th October 2017 at 01:42.

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

This brings the Course in Miracles to mind, and to me both books are in the same highly suspect category.

About 10 years ago some friends insisted I would love TCIM and gave me the book. It has a daily reading and meditation and I gave it a go for a month or 2. It was one frustrating leap of logic to another, the story it told had no coherence and nothing made sense. Perhaps that was the point.

I even drove to a place where one of the 2 people involved from the beginning gave a lecture once a month - don't recall his name. Something about him made me very uncomfortable so I dropped the study and began to research it. I was a little surprised to find out the woman that had channeled it had a close connection to MK Ultra and the man did as well but not as close.

It seems everywhere you look, there they are.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th October 2017), Michelle Marie (13th October 2017), Nasu (13th October 2017)

36. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by latte (here)
    This brings the Course in Miracles to mind, and to me both books are in the same highly suspect category.

About 10 years ago some friends insisted I would love TCIM and gave me the book. It has a daily reading and meditation and I gave it a go for a month or 2. It was one frustrating leap of logic to another, the story it told had no coherence and nothing made sense. Perhaps that was the point.

I even drove to a place where one of the 2 people involved from the beginning gave a lecture once a month - don't recall his name. Something about him made me very uncomfortable so I dropped the study and began to research it. I was a little surprised to find out the woman that had channeled it had a close connection to MK Ultra and the man did as well but not as close.

It seems everywhere you look, there they are.
    Yes, the associations in the history of mind control - the dots connected by the timeline history - is very enlightening!

This link reveals even more of a comprehensive list and the information from the previous link is contained in it.

http://911nwo.com/?p=2154

I was hoping to find the publication: "UrantiaGate: A Concpiracy Theory" but I haven't found it yet. However, what is revealed on this site is worth a concentrated study. Not done yet...

MM

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th October 2017), Franny (13th October 2017), Nasu (13th October 2017), Smell the Roses (25th March 2018)

38. Link to Post #80
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,612 times in 5,382 posts

Ya. The ACIM had me under its spell for many years. It is still one of the best reads (non-fiction) I've ever had. It is very hard to break through to the essence of the concepts. But in the end it is just a book about helplessness and futility, the victim's bible. Unlike Latte, I met a genuine group with an ardent leader who truly meant well. He had apprenticed under the group's founding select members. If it weren't for him I would have been lost. But I got to know him well and I learned things the others did not know. And his presence and power were unmistakeable.

There is a power, I'd forgotten, and that power can be wielded. It takes a pure heart and great fortitude but it can and does respond - to love. The only part of the ACIM course that stays with me is the inter-personal relationship part. It is very much true that we are all one. In fact it is a miracle in and of itself. A miracle that can be experienced with the right group of highly trained individuals.

Yes I'd forgotten the main lesson from those days, I am not alone and I am not powerless.

The one I've almost completely forgotten of late: I love everyone because they are family.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast