+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: Disputing Reptilian "Shapeshifters"? Care to "Meet" One?

1. Link to Post #21
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: Disputing Reptilian "Shapeshifters"? Care to "Meet" One?

Quote Posted by persephonewillow (here)
    thank you D-Day. i was aware that reptilians are seen in a generally negative light. when KingAnthony suggested i join this group and talk about the experiences i've had with this other being i was hesitant because of the way it seems people see reptilians as a malevolent race. i was afraid, first of all, that i wouldn't even be accepted as a member. and secondly that if i did agree to talk about people seeing reptilian like features in my eyes that they would immediately view me as bad, or as an enemy trying to infiltrate the group or something.

i do thank you all for welcoming me :D

d-day, i will watch the video asap thank you for sharing it with me
    Welcome to avalon. I have read our friends book where he mentions you.
    Don't worry about people attacking you, that won't happen here.
    And if it does, I have some carrots that will put a stop to em.

2. Link to Post #22
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi, much love to you and welcome to avalon And thanks, KingAnthony, for opening a door here, respect. I'm gonna start reading the book right away, cannot let it pass
    Persephonewillow, i wonder, what are your thoughts about this topic on avalon. About the interview..?

Love and light,
    Marko.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marko For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th May 2011), king anthony (15th May 2011), Sierra (16th May 2011)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Hi Persephonewillow.,

If your concern is only your eyes I have a story to share;

One time in my youth I met a young brilliant boy. He was ,is a squint-eyed person and most of the other boys avoided from him because of his appearance.
    First I met him at the chess table then our friendship suddenly start and build every day.
    I lost unnecessary few other friends because of my friendship with him . He became a MD and now a CEO at very privilege Hospital.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th May 2011), king anthony (15th May 2011), seko (15th May 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    thank you D-Day. i was aware that reptilians are seen in a generally negative light. when KingAnthony suggested i join this group and talk about the experiences i've had with this other being i was hesitant because of the way it seems people see reptilians as a malevolent race. i was afraid, first of all, that i wouldn't even be accepted as a member. and secondly that if i did agree to talk about people seeing reptilian like features in my eyes that they would immediately view me as bad, or as an enemy trying to infiltrate the group or something.

Carrots are good for eyes(also parsley)

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th May 2011), g.k.r (15th May 2011), king anthony (15th May 2011), Lord Sidious (15th May 2011), seko (15th May 2011), Sierra (16th May 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Levent tonga (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)

Carrots are good for eyes(also parsley)
    Makes the nostrils sting too, when shoved up far enough.
    Best way to deal with nuggetry, trust me.

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

It's interesting about the eyes, reminding me of Camelot's Duncan O'Finian interview.
    He said that when he gets aggravated or even works out intensely, his other persona takes over and his eyes change - and his friends have witnessed it happen (the other persona is one created in him by gov't programming when he was younger...)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Timmoth For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th May 2011), king anthony (15th May 2011), seko (15th May 2011), Sierra (16th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #27
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Persenphonewillow,

Welcome, and dont worry about telling your story. . . people here are very open and understanding.
    You are not a freak at all firstly, and I hope you arent too scarred by people telling you there is a demon in your eyes, that awful. This change in your eyes could be down to something biological .. . maybe an ancient gene you happened to inherit. If it is genes, I am sure there are test out there to check out your eye genes or whatever they are called! Anyway dont worry, and enjoy the forum!
    blue

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th May 2011), king anthony (15th May 2011), KosmicKat (15th May 2011), seko (15th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #28
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

Well this seems highly appropriate, AlexanderLight just created a Thread named ' Reptilian Eyes: Nazi Wilhelm Keitel ' equipped with an image and video to boot. Link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Wilhelm-Keitel

My Question to King Anthony or Persephonewillow is, is this similar to what others have witnessed as been seen in your eyes P?

* I've also noticed George Bush Snr's eyes do this before.
    Last edited by DoubleHelix; 15th May 2011 at 11:13.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th May 2011), king anthony (15th May 2011), ktlight (24th June 2011), thunder24 (15th May 2011), Tommy (26th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

i agree with johnf,

"Thank you King Anthony for the intro, and Persephone for the sharing of your experiences.
    I get the distinct impression from both of the starting posts that there is something of important going on here and
    that is definitely in the realm of psychic contact. I feel compelled to interpret the sensations concerning your eyes
    as an act of some other being using your eyes to view your world through them."

i got a strange feeling when reading antony's description of what your eyes look like when doing this. it seemed very real to me and put a chill up my spine. noy in a bad way just a definite vibe i picked up. first and foremost do not be fearful. seems you are not which as someone said is probably a good sign. my gut tells me it is possibly an entity trying to do what i do not know. now, this may sound crazy... i am sober and when i used to drink, there were a handful of times when (being completely out of my mind!) a person would say the next day that my eyes looked really weird that they couldn't even explain it. they all said it totally freaked them out and scared them. that it was very creepy. no one said that they looked reptile but i believe that entities can and do go into persons when they (the person) are heavily under the influence. i have theories about this considering what blackouts are. anyway, it sounded and felt familiar. if it is an entity, my guess and from personal experience, you can get it "cleared" fairly easily. i think that, as said before, to see a good psychic would be a good place to start and possibly they could clear it for you or recommend someone, if that is what it is....

hope this was helpful in some way. and welcome to avalon.

may Light. fill, surround and protect you always.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sllim11 For This Post:

D-Day (15th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th May 2011), dmarie (15th May 2011), g.k.r (15th May 2011), king anthony (15th May 2011), Lord Sidious (15th May 2011), mab777 (18th May 2011), Sebastion (15th May 2011), seko (15th May 2011), Sierra (15th May 2011), Woody (15th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Hi, and warmest welcome Persephonewillow

Have you seen an Ophthalmologist? They are an eye doctor concerned with the anatomy, physiology and diseases of the eye.

I am wondering if the condition of your eyes was something that happened in gestation - left over elvolutionary from reptiles to mammals?

For example, Syndactyly (Webbed toes) occurs when apoptosis or programmed cell death during gestation is absent or incomplete. In humans it is considered unusual, occurring in approximately one in 2,000 to 2,500 live births. However, Webbed toes are normal in birds who are descendants of dinosaurs and so on down the line to Humans.

Maybe apoptosis did not occur in regards to your eyes, leaving a trace of reptalian and the ability to shift from a round to a vertical pupil.

I hope you seek the answers and support in Project Avalon.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oceanz For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th May 2011), king anthony (15th May 2011), KosmicKat (15th May 2011), Swanette (15th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,947 times in 4,333 posts

Have you heard of the Lacerta interview? It's an interview with a female reptillian.
    The being seems benign.

This video retelling is just a snippet of the whole story. If it interests you, I suggest you find the whole conversation in text online.

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

11alone (19th June 2011), binemaya (15th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th May 2011), Equinox (15th May 2011), g.k.r (18th May 2011), Holly Lindin (16th May 2011), juliagulia55 (15th May 2011), king anthony (15th May 2011), Lord Sidious (15th May 2011), marko (15th May 2011), Miller (15th May 2011), persephonewillow (15th May 2011), seko (15th May 2011), Sierra (16th May 2011), Some Bloke (16th May 2011), Swanette (15th May 2011), White Phoenix (15th May 2011)

21. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Quote Posted by DoubleHelix (here)
    My Question to King Anthony or Persephonewillow is, is this similar to what others have witnessed as been seen in your eyes
    Thank you for quoting me; this thread belongs to persephonewillow (a.k.a. liZard) and I do not want to take away from her story.

I can only give answer for myself with regards to the question. It appears to me, based on what I know of her, is that her life experiences differ to mine. Even the "change" I have been told I go through is not that of a "reptilian"; eyes I have seen in my life vary as well.

With persephonewillow, it was much more then the eyes that changed and the experiences after (without her) most definitely. In my book I mention "a vision" - that was a split-second thought I had at the moment when it occurred. I have told of these things (regarding the "reptilians") in other related threads.

I will describe, as best as I can, what I had seen that one particular night (in brief). As she and I were talking in my car, I noticed her eyes; the whites of her eyes changed color to "yellowish" and yes, there was no mistaking "slits".

Around her eyes also changed; however, the area did not remain consistent, as the "edge" seemed to "float". There was definitely a scaly appearance with "brilliant" colors of greens, yellows, browns... multiple colors.

The colors were amazing to see, not repulsive in any way. As it looked at me and I looked at it (persephonewillow continued speaking) it seemed to turn away when it realized I was looking at it; I had the feeling of "shyness" from it.

Description of "turn away"; its eyes looked away from me and persephonewillow's head seemed to follow, yet she kept talking - by now, I was not really listening to her. This went on for... a while. It seemed startled that I took note of it. At one point, I felt as though it was "trying to put something into my head" - but couldn't.

It seemed as curious about me as I was about it. However, this seemed to change as my curiosity turned into "my emotional charge" (not literally) and I had the sense it was very uncomfortable with me. This "emotional charge" (as I call it in my book) was not intentional; rather it came instinctively.

For a moment, "we" just looked at each other and I believe persephonewillow paused for a second or two. After all this, it just faded away. My later experiences with this species would show much more; however, this thread is not about me - therefore I ask that no questions be asked about this here, thank you.
    Last edited by king anthony; 15th May 2011 at 14:13.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (16th May 2011), D-Day (15th May 2011), DoubleHelix (16th May 2011), marko (15th May 2011), ozlemer (25th May 2011), Sebastion (15th May 2011), Sierra (16th May 2011), Woody (15th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #33
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Have you heard of the Lacerta interview? It's an interview with a female reptillian.
    The being seems benign.

This video retelling is just a snippet of the whole story. If it interests you, I suggest you find the whole conversation in text online.
    Thank you, very interesting..

24. The Following User Says Thank You to marko For This Post:

king anthony (15th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #34
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Why Reptilian? Can you be sure that the being inside of you is a reptile? What special gift to you have? are you able to manipulate peoples mind and thoughts?
    Thanks

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

11alone (19th June 2011), D-Day (15th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th May 2011), king anthony (15th May 2011)

27. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Hello King Anthony

Thank you very much for your very thoughtful introduction, also many thanks and welcome to persephonewillow for being so brave to state her circumstances on an open forum like Avalon.

Quote Persenphonewillow - whether you are human or reptilian, you're another child of The Creator. Welcome and walk always in the light.
    I totally concur with Lost Soul’s statement here and so well put.

I am sure that you will find only helpful souls here who will be pleased to try and assist you through this situation in the most positive way. I think it is rather unfortunate that some people have used the word ‘demon’ in reference to you when in fact it would seem you are just a bit different to the common herd as it were.

I hope you find love and peace and of course a solution to your worries, I would be very happy to correspond with you about your reservations if you wish, just PM me …

Love and peace to you. JP

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to John Parslow For This Post:

11alone (19th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th May 2011), DoubleHelix (16th May 2011), king anthony (15th May 2011), Lord Sidious (15th May 2011), persephonewillow (15th May 2011), Sierra (16th May 2011), thunder24 (15th May 2011), Woody (15th May 2011)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

thanks oceanz. i've been to optometrists plenty of times in my life... i've been wearing glasses since grade 1. well, i'm supposed to wear them. but let's keep it between you and me that the only times i actually do wear them is when i'm driving or playing video games. important things none of them has ever mentioned anything unusual about my eyes. i've never asked about the changes people see though... i don't want to sound crazy. and it has never crossed my mind while i'm in the midst of the tests in the optometrists office.

weird that you mention the webbed toes. my brother has webbed toes. just one web between two of his smaller toes. the rest of them are normal. i always thought it was rather cute. he's very self concious of it and refuses to wear sandals in case anyone notices. :\

¤=[Post Update]=¤

please, kinganthony, feel free to share more of your experiences with it! you're part of the story now. suckah!!! (hehe... you know me, imagine me laughing and saying that in jest. cuz you know how i like to try to keep things light! :D

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to persephonewillow For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th May 2011), DoubleHelix (16th May 2011), king anthony (15th May 2011), Sierra (16th May 2011), Swanette (15th May 2011), Woody (15th May 2011)

31. Link to Post #37
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

@persephonwillow
    is it possible to post a photo of your eyes? Just the eyes not the whole face. also could you please answer my questions?
    Thanks

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th May 2011), Woody (15th May 2011)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    Why Reptilian? Can you be sure that the being inside of you is a reptile? What special gift to you have? are you able to manipulate peoples mind and thoughts?
    Thanks
    i'm not sure it's reptilian other people have always described it as reptilian-like. i've heard that my pupils look like slits. that my eyes look "snake like". kinganthony has gone into the most detail for me of all people who've mentioned it. the feeling i get from everyone else is that they are uncomfortable discussing it and therefore do not want to go into detail about what they've seen. i've never seen it myself. i don't know if this has anything to do with it, but i have always been afraid to look in mirrors in the dark. once when i was very small i looked and the face i saw looking back was not me. but i was very young, i don't remember the details of it anymore, i just remember seeing something that made me uncomfortable and i haven't looked in a mirror in the dark since.

i don't think i have any special gifts. my friends do think i can read people well, i do get vibes and feelings and gut reactions to people that other people seem to miss, or ignore if they get them. i have been right about every "read" i've had so far. for example, my best friend started dating a new man. everyone loved him. he was very kind, he went out of his way to help people, he was really sociable. but i felt that there was something off about him. that she needed to stop dating him asap and move on because something bad was going to happen to her because of him. and it did. a few months into the relationship he got cancer. and asked her for money. and her family for money. and they bought him a car to get to his medical appointments. during all this i just KNEW that he was lying. her family stopped talking to me for a while because they thought i was being very callous saying he was lying to get money from them. in the end the truth came out and i was right.

that's just a small example, and maybe one that means nothing. maybe a lot of people are able to read other people. i don't know if it's normal or not. i get "reads" (i really don't know what to call it) on everyone i meet. well, almost... there is one person i get absolutely nothing from. he's the only one.

i don't think i can manipulate people. i have never conciously tried.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to persephonewillow For This Post:

D-Day (15th May 2011), dmarie (15th May 2011), DoubleHelix (16th May 2011), kersley (15th May 2011), king anthony (15th May 2011), Sierra (15th May 2011), Swanette (15th May 2011), Woody (15th May 2011)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

thank you John :D

yeah... the whole demon thing makes it all sound very negative. and kind of shameful. i grew up with people who saw people who were possessed as people who had done something bad/wrong/evil in order to invite the demon in. hence the reason my parents didn't advertise my "possession". i guess that's why i haven't felt comfortable talking about it. when i was a child i used to think what could i have possibly done that would be so bad as to invite a demon to live in me? i never did anything that bad! i got good grades, i listened to my parents (until i was a teenager anyway, and by then i was thoroughly possessed so what did i have to lose?? lol). i used to think i must just be a bad person in my core in order for such a bad spirit to live in me. now that i'm older (we won't talk about how much older i look back and feel sad for my younger self because i know better now

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to persephonewillow For This Post:

Belle (18th May 2011), D-Day (15th May 2011), DoubleHelix (16th May 2011), John Parslow (15th May 2011), king anthony (15th May 2011), Lord Sidious (15th May 2011), Sierra (16th May 2011), sllim11 (16th May 2011), Woody (16th May 2011)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

@kersley: i don't mind showing my face. that's me in my profile pic

eeeeeyyyyyeeeessss wide open:

a professional photo:

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to persephonewillow For This Post:

11alone (19th June 2011), Curt (9th March 2012), D-Day (15th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th May 2011), DoubleHelix (16th May 2011), Herbert (16th May 2011), John Parslow (15th May 2011), kersley (15th May 2011), king anthony (15th May 2011), Woody (16th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast