+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 33 LastLast

Thread: Has white man colonised planet Earth?

1. Link to Post #421
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Has white man colonised planet Earth?

Whoa ... nice catch andrew!!!

That was remarkable!

Any avalonian speak German??? Even a rough translation would be helpful.

2. Link to Post #422
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

I'm going to translate it as soon as I'm well enough, although there are some technical terms in it I don't know.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (18th June 2011), Mad Hatter (19th June 2011)

4. Link to Post #423
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    I'm going to translate it as soon as I'm well enough, although there are some technical terms in it I don't know.
    Thanks ulli

To me ... this is one of the most fascinating threads ... at least from a historical basis.

It really causes one to reexamine what has happened in the last 70 (or several thousand) years with a new mindset.

5. Link to Post #424
    Thanks

Ok, I translated the text of the first of the two documentaries.

One point I would like to make: both films begin with a quote by Joseph Goebbels, and they show a major spelling mistake. This is so out of character with the general precision consciousness behind this work that for a moment I started doubting it's authenticity. The German word for freedom or liberty is Freiheit, yet here it is spelled Freitheit.
    For such an error to go unnoticed is very unusual.
    Anyway, here we go:

Documentary 1
    Schwabenland.

Quote by Joseph Goebbels:
    " our goal is the liberty of our people and of an empire of social justice and a happy future."
    During the spring of 1938 Captain Alfred Ritscher was entrusted with the leadership of an expedition to the Antarctic by Foreign Minister Constantin von Neurath.
    Within six months preparations for the expedition as well as the establishment of topographical knowledge for the German whaling fleet were accomplished.

Simultaneously a scientific program which consisted of biology, meteorology, oceanography, and earth magnetics was prepared with the intented exploration of the hertofore unknown interior, via flight missions from the coast.

Furthermore there was the plan of future aquisition of this sector which is why the preparation for the expedition was kept under strictest secrecy.
    1:13 The designated area of the expedition lay between 20 degrees W and 20 degrees E.
    At this point in time Siegfried Sauter belonged to the elect group of men who were on their way to unknown adventures to see things which no man had seen before.
    (images at sea )
    1:59 when the crew have to eat all hands are needed.
    The evening meal was prepared with the freshest and finest vegetables and ingredients.
    4:03. In total 11600 photographs were taken, half of them by Siegfried Sauter.
    An area of 600,000 km2 was mapped.
    On February 6th, 1939, the " Schwabenland" began her return journey to Germany.
    Last edited by ulli; 18th June 2011 at 16:38.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (19th June 2011), jimbojp (24th June 2011), Mad Hatter (19th June 2011), seko (20th June 2011)

7. Link to Post #425
    Thanks

Part 2 Documentary
    Much of the text of this part was a repeat of part 1. Basically we see here the discovery of the area that was later to become the base as well as the plans for future buildings to be erected there, as well as architectural models.
    One interesting piece of info
    The "Schwabenland" was equipped with a catapult at the rear, to "send aircraft into the sky that weighed up to 10 tons".

1:03 during the autumn of 1938 the "Schwabenland" underwent a remake in the warfts of Hamburg, in preparation for it's mission to the Antarctic. A steam catapult at the rear of the freighter was capable of sending aircraft of up to 10 tons of total weight into the sky.
    1:26 Neuschwabenland, so named after the expedition vessel, was mapped and measured.
    1:33 Siegfried Sauter undertook one of the most important functions. As one of two photographers it was his job to record the antarctic landscape via photo and film.
    This was done from an amphibian aircraft. There were mountain ranges of up to 4000 m altitude.
    More than 11000 images were soldered into metal capsules and stored inside a bunker underneath the Hansa Luftbild Company building in Berlin.
    2:26
    The coastal islands of the Antarctic were reached on January 19th, 1939. Siegfried Sauter's impressions:
    " when the first iceberg was sighted we all ran to the upper deck and shouted "wonderful". Later on the entire horizon was filled with them. It was overwhelming. Some of these icebergs were taller than 100m.
    Images of caves, Wagner music.
    3:43 on the same day the amphibian aircraft "Boreas" together with Schirmacher, Sauter, radio operator Erich Gruber, and mechanic Kurt Loesener undertook the first exploration flight.
    3:55 it was to be determined whether the anchor location of the vessel was in the correct spot, as the aircraft would need an ice free area for landing before being hauled on board again by a crane.
    3:59
    This was not going to work at the first location and it was necessary to relocate further towards the south from which point the departure into the antarctic could begin the next day.
    4:06. The first long distance flight was planned for the early morning hours of January 21st, given favourable weather conditions.
    The aircraft was catapulted shortly after 5:30 am, at dawn.
    Images
    Penguins were named and designated as ambassadors, which was accepted with pride.
    Repeat data text from docu1.
    4:43
    Once back on board the ship the planning for construction of a long term base began.
    Base 211 was to become home for 5000 experts, administrators and selected civilians.
    The final part consists of a variety of sketches, drawings, models, photos of existing buildings to provide ideas for the project.
    More Wagner music.
    The End.
    Last edited by ulli; 18th June 2011 at 18:02.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Andrew (20th June 2011), Calz (19th June 2011), jimbojp (24th June 2011), Mad Hatter (19th June 2011), seko (20th June 2011)

9. Link to Post #426
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Thanks ulli

To me ... this is one of the most fascinating threads ... at least from a historical basis.

It really causes one to reexamine what has happened in the last 70 (or several thousand) years with a new mindset.

Reexamining what has happened is not enough, I find. Reliving maybe, but in order to learn from it....why it all led to such a drastic situation of extremes.

While I was doing the translation of this little documentary just now, I could sense some of the NAZI spirit, of strength, of superiority, of comradeship, but in all it was all far removed from the refined spirituality that I normally sense.
    Because the conquest of the three dimensional world requires so much energy that the exploration of inner states would become completely impossible.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (19th June 2011), Mad Hatter (19th June 2011), Mark (16th September 2011), seko (20th June 2011)

11. Link to Post #427
    Thanks

Thanks ulli

Reexamining what has happened is not enough, I find. Reliving maybe, but in order to learn from it....why it all led to such a drastic situation of extremes.

While I was doing the translation of this little documentary just now, I could sense some of the NAZI spirit, of strength, of superiority, of comradeship, but in all it was all far removed from the refined spirituality that I normally sense.
    Because the conquest of the three dimensional world requires so much energy that the exploration of inner states would become completely impossible.
    Thanks for the translation and interpretation.

Well done!!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Andrew (20th June 2011), seko (20th June 2011), ulli (20th June 2011)

13. Link to Post #428
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

I'm reading Himmler's Crusade by Christopher Hale at the moment and it ties in to all this. It turns out that the story we're sold about the Nazi's and WWII being about Hitler being mental and hating jews is just a big front. That has more to do with the Rothschilds wanting Israel.

It seems like it was more about Himmler and other occultist types finding the true origin of the white race and building a Lebensraum for the new white race to live in. They saw most of Europe as 'Germany'. The book itself is about the expeditions to Tibet to find the original source of the Aryans.

It's all in the background of the overt WWII story though and that makes looking in to it really difficult because if you so much as mention Nazis, let alone buy books on them, you get instantly tarred with the racist nutter brush.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

Calz (19th June 2011), jimbojp (24th June 2011), seko (20th June 2011)

15. Link to Post #429
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anno (here)
    I'm reading Himmler's Crusade by Christopher Hale at the moment and it ties in to all this. It turns out that the story we're sold about the Nazi's and WWII being about Hitler being mental and hating jews is just a big front. That has more to do with the Rothschilds wanting Israel.

It seems like it was more about Himmler and other occultist types finding the true origin of the white race and building a Lebensraum for the new white race to live in. They saw most of Europe as 'Germany'. The book itself is about the expeditions to Tibet to find the original source of the Aryans.

It's all in the background of the overt WWII story though and that makes looking in to it really difficult because if you so much as mention Nazis, let alone buy books on them, you get instantly tarred with the racist nutter brush.
    Good example of the "victors" writing the "history books".

I knew about the nazi interest in the occult ... but this thread brought about many aspects that I was not aware of. No doubt it was available if searching beneath the propaganda but the stigmas attached have always been overwhelming.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Anno (19th June 2011), jimbojp (24th June 2011), seko (20th June 2011)

17. Link to Post #430
    Thanks

[...]
    Ah well there's the interesting thing. I'm not so sure that the Nazi's lost the war. In that book he talks about reports from the Russian army saying that the Nazi's had some kind of advanced air exploding weaponry that was decimating the Russian armies and when they were about 60 miles from Moscow, Hitler sent them on a detour to the south for no known reason.

Added to the Paperclip data, I'm starting to think that the SS split from the main Nazi party and did a deal to get themselves moved to America where they could carry on in secret, allowing the official Nazi party and Hitler to get defeated and the Rothschilds to get Israel as a result. The SS then become the NSA, CIA, Nasa etc and carry on their research in South American and the Antarctic. It's at this point we see UFO's, Computers, Rockets etc coming in to being out of nowhere. And ofcourse, the Cold War starts because the Russians got some of the technology and scientists too.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

Calz (20th June 2011), jimbojp (24th June 2011), seko (20th June 2011)

19. Link to Post #431
    Thanks

[...]
    Ah well there's the interesting thing. I'm not so sure that the Nazi's lost the war. In that book he talks about reports from the Russian army saying that the Nazi's had some kind of advanced air exploding weaponry that was decimating the Russian armies and when they were about 60 miles from Moscow, Hitler sent them on a detour to the south for no known reason.

Added to the Paperclip data, I'm starting to think that the SS split from the main Nazi party and did a deal to get themselves moved to America where they could carry on in secret, allowing the official Nazi party and Hitler to get defeated and the Rothschilds to get Israel as a result. The SS then become the NSA, CIA, Nasa etc and carry on their research in South American and the Antarctic. It's at this point we see UFO's, Computers, Rockets etc coming in to being out of nowhere. And ofcourse, the Cold War starts because the Russians got some of the technology and scientists too.
    No it would seem they certainly did not lose the war ... but that is the perceived history.

Not only did they carry on in silence in other parts of the world ... much of their technology and ideology was carried on in other countries with "operation paperclip" and the like.
    Last edited by Calz; 19th June 2011 at 20:58.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Anno (19th June 2011), jimbojp (24th June 2011), seko (20th June 2011)

21. Link to Post #432
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

In some of my studies, the subject of caucasians came up. It is possible per bible history that the 10 tribes who refused to follow God were given a divorce by God. They went into diaspera and many found their way North over the Caucus mountains and picked up the name caucasian. They were no longer part of the house of Israel and became known in history as the lost tribes. Jesus said he came for the lost sheep of the house of Israel. It is interesting to note that as missionaries went forth into the world from Israel, that the nations who adopted the belief in Messiah / Christianity were most often white nations. So, are the predominantely white nations really the lost tribes of Israel? Is America the tribe of Menassah and Ephraim with it's great unwalled cities? One day we may find out. I am not saying the other nations are not part of God's plan, it jsst seems God was not ticked off with them as he was with the 10 tribes who refused to obey his commandments. If you think of the bible story of the creation of a special people through Adam and his children down to Abraham and the covenant made by God with him that ultimately led to the nation of Israel, then maybe White people were not native here, and were placed here for a reason. Maybe it's one accounting for their beginning. Maybe the white man were the Annunaki slaves who ultimately rebelled, but were given certain talents which they have continued to use to create the first world countries throughout the world. Maybe there is a natural animosity between the races due to this interferance. Maybe there is reason for distrust and it is felt on a cellular level that only spiritual evolution can overcome.

Maybe species just like themselves a lot and have a hard time accepting change and differences. I enjoy this topic and will keep reading other's responses.

22. Link to Post #433
    Thanks

Point of reference for those not yet aware ... our "master of nugget trails" M'lord has left the building ... at least for awhile.

From his profile:

"Lord Sidious - 13th June 2011 08:58
    Ok, avalonuggets, Uncle Sidious is done here.
    You can all take whatever shots you like, he won't be playing your games.
    He might come back one day.
    Farewell to you all and best to you and yours."

Those wishing to pay respects there is a "Lord Sid" thread as well as post a message to his profile page:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...23184-Lord-Sid

We can all hope he will consider returning ... but in the meanwhile let us do what we can to carry on and see if we can uncover any other useful information related to the topics in this thread.

I was alerted to some interesting material and may be adding something in a day or two but need a little time to scope it out.

Be well Rob
    Last edited by Calz; 20th June 2011 at 02:15. Reason: adding link

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Anno (20th June 2011), DoubleHelix (20th June 2011), jimbojp (24th June 2011), Mad Hatter (27th June 2011), seko (20th June 2011), ulli (20th June 2011)

24. Link to Post #434
    Thanks

great post ... more like that XD

~Thanks~

25. Link to Post #435
    Thanks

Do you think that the people that got spread about with operation paperclip and the ones that went to Argentina and the Antarctic are still linked? Because I do not.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrew For This Post:

Anno (20th June 2011), Calz (21st June 2011), jimbojp (24th June 2011), seko (21st June 2011)

27. Link to Post #436
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andrew (here)
    Do you think that the people that got spread about with operation paperclip and the ones that went to Argentina and the Antarctic are still linked? Because I do not.
    Well it's pure speculation on my part but I think a more likely outcome would be a kind of sacrificing of none vital parts to save the core. At the very top of the SS, Himmler would have known who had the best and most important knowledge. It's important to understand that he was more interested in things like King Arthur and Esoteric knowledge than in weaponry.

I would imagine that he would allow the US and USSR to think that they got the best, when in reality they just got the more scientific physical things like Rocketry. The core knowledge, that of the Ancients, I would think he'd keep separate and hide away somewhere. They were very elitist. For example, one thing I read the other day (same book I mentioned) is that when you applied to join the SS you had to submit a photo with your application and the SS were obsessed with Anthropology, sending people all over the world with calipers and gypsum to measure and make masks of the different races. Elitist is an under-statement. Do I think a group like that would allow their elite to be spread about the place? No, not at all.

What do you think Andrew?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

Calz (21st June 2011), jimbojp (24th June 2011), seko (21st June 2011)

29. Link to Post #437
    Thanks

Well it's pure speculation on my part but I think a more likely outcome would be a kind of sacrificing of none vital parts to save the core. At the very top of the SS, Himmler would have known who had the best and most important knowledge. It's important to understand that he was more interested in things like King Arthur and Esoteric knowledge than in weaponry.

I would imagine that he would allow the US and USSR to think that they got the best, when in reality they just got the more scientific physical things like Rocketry. The core knowledge, that of the Ancients, I would think he'd keep separate and hide away somewhere. They were very elitist. For example, one thing I read the other day (same book I mentioned) is that when you applied to join the SS you had to submit a photo with your application and the SS were obsessed with Anthropology, sending people all over the world with calipers and gypsum to measure and make masks of the different races. Elitist is an under-statement. Do I think a group like that would allow their elite to be spread about the place? No, not at all.

Well we have all heard the Allied side of the story of what happened during WW2, but what did the Reich want to achieve? what was there goal?
    Lord Sid posted this on another thread, this man Prof. Roger Dommergue, this man defends Hitler?

Also Hitler wrote a book called Mein Kempf, I wonder if there is an English translation?
    When watching the above documentary this was in the suggestions part, apparently a translation part of Mein Kempf.

Is there any Jews in great places of power today?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew For This Post:

Calz (21st June 2011), jimbojp (24th June 2011), seko (21st June 2011)

31. Link to Post #438
    Thanks

Well we have all heard the Allied side of the story of what happened during WW2, but what did the Reich want to achieve? what was there goal?
    Lord Sid posted this on another thread, this man Prof. Roger Dommergue, this man defends Hitler?

Also Hitler wrote a book called Mein Kempf, I wonder if there is an English translation?
    When watching the above documentary this was in the suggestions part, apparently a translation part of Mein Kempf.

Is there any Jews in great places of power today?
    I'm sure there are lots of Jews in positions of power, just as there are lots of Christians, Muslims, Athiests, Zoroastrians, Hindus, Buddhists etc.

And here is an english translation of Mein Kampf http://www.greatwar.nl/books/meinkampf/meinkampf.pdf

I don't think Hitler was important. He's just like Bush or Blair or Obama. The people with the real power stay in the shadows and put people like Hitler out front to take the fall.

Edit: sorry, I forgot your first question. The goal of the Reich, as I understand it, was to re-establish Greater Germany which seems to be the old Celtic empire of western Europe, to purify what they saw as the German race (not the same as White, they didn't like the Slavs) and to establish a new wonderful empire of suitably nordic looking peoples.
    Last edited by Anno; 20th June 2011 at 20:17.

32. Link to Post #439
    Thanks

Agreed.

Whatever commonalities and kinship would surely have fallen away as time wore on.

Once seperated I expect the results of their research varied as well.

33. Link to Post #440
    Thanks

Clearly they would have had plenty of time to "see the handwriting on the wall" and protect their most precious assets.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Anno (21st June 2011), jimbojp (24th June 2011), seko (21st June 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 33 LastLast