Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Are you buying this????

1. Link to Post #21
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Default Re: Are you buying this????

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    First is this ... once we get used to this they will bring something else... then we are gataga...
    Yes, great Movie ! ...............kind of prophetic
    Namasté

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

ace (17th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    that reminds me, being an astrologer and having people come to me
    "I have AIDS, how much longer do I have??"
    Tough job.
    I always refuse to answer that one, although it is possible.

Also, like getting a call from a friend, and saying
    "I'd love lunch on Thursday, Daphne, but unfortunately you are going to be killed by a bus on Wednesday!"
    Ouch, you've been asked that? I'm an astrologer too and I've never had anybody ask me anything like that. I wouldn't know where to put my face I think I'd die lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

ace (17th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    that reminds me, being an astrologer and having people come to me
    "I have AIDS, how much longer do I have??"
    Tough job.
    I always refuse to answer that one, although it is possible.

Also, like getting a call from a friend, and saying
    "I'd love lunch on Thursday, Daphne, but unfortunately you are going to be killed by a bus on Wednesday!"
    Ouch, you've been asked that? I'm an astrologer too and I've never had anybody ask me anything like that. I wouldn't know where to put my face I think I'd die lol

That was a tough one alright. My best friend's brother...he came to me with his boyfriend...at the time not even his sister knew.
    That was in the mid 80s, before all the medication.
    Neither one made it, they died soon after.

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Siberia9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 times in 351 posts

Everything these people come up with is a fraud, so is this Im sure. Who was it that said that we will be given our jobs based on our DNA in the near future? Bill Gates? Agenda 21 meets the movie Logans Run, NO THANKS.

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member PixieDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,269 times in 212 posts

i agree with what everyone is saying. i thinks its irrelevant to know how long you're "suppose" to live. just because your body has the ability to live however many years doesn't mean it will make it that long or be limited to that. Seems like just another way to make money and scare the population. thought is a powerful thing so if youre told you're only going to live x number of years and believe it then you're only going to live x number of years.

8. Link to Post #26
    France Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,430 times in 288 posts

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    Quote Posted by conk (here)
    There is definitive proof that our thoughts change our DNA.
    Do you have a reference or a resource you can point me to on this please?
    And as a side note, how would we know if our DNA had changed?

Ace

9. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

It is predetermined how long you stay on this planet, each one of has some work to do and when that work is done you move on! You could be 6 or 96 it makes little difference. You could test your DNA today and be hit by a truck tonight! When you have accomplished what you came for then your time is up, not before!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

ace (17th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Quote Posted by ace (here)
    Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    Quote Posted by conk (here)
    There is definitive proof that our thoughts change our DNA.
    Do you have a reference or a resource you can point me to on this please?
    And as a side note, how would we know if our DNA had changed?

Ace
    My thought also, but I decided to ask for a reference first.

Some interesting things have been found about DNA:

Quote Russian scientist Dr. Peter Gariaev discovered that DNA absorbs light photons in its surrounding area, and causes the photons to spiral through the molecule itself. This spiraling effect will continue in the same spot for up to 30 days after the DNA is physically removed from that spot -- and this effect is called the 'DNA Phantom'. Bariaev also shined a gentle laser beam through a developing salamander embryo and redirected it into a developing frog embryo. This caused the frog embryo's DNA to completely re-code itself with the instructions to build a healthy adult salamander (!), even though the two embryos were in hermetically sealed containers and only the light was allowed to pass through --- David Wilcock
    One way or another this provides food for a lot of thought.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

ace (18th May 2011), greybeard (17th May 2011), NancyV (18th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #29
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

My thoughts are slightly controversial.
    Ultimately you are not a human you are consciousness having a human experience.
    So while the evolution of the human body is a fact its like this generations model that you drive around in --- mines a 1945 lol

So the DNA can be influenced by many things and if you reincarnate you will find a greatly improved vehicle.

Quite a few enlightened sages have said that the date and time of death is set at the moment of your birth--- a return ticket if you like.

Not saying Im right but its a possibility to consider.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ace (18th May 2011), NancyV (18th May 2011), Omni (18th May 2011), perfectresonance (18th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    My thoughts are slightly controversial.
    Quite a few enlightened sages have said that the date and time of death is set at the moment of your birth--- a return ticket if you like.
    Not saying Im right but its a possibility to consider.
    Chris
    I've always "known" I'd die at 84. It has given me a life free of fear that I could die today/tomorrow. But as 84 is creeping close (still a while to go), I'm wanting out of the contract! LOL

I can do much better than 84, I think.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

NancyV (18th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #31
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    It is predetermined how long you stay on this planet,
    I suspect that it is an undecidable proposition as to whether or not the length of our life is predetermined, for essentially the same reason that the Axiom of Choice is independent of the other axioms of set theory.

In other words, in the necessarily finite world in which any one of us lives, we cannot distinguish whether we live in a universe which is predetermined or not.

(Anyone reading this far into this post should know that the title of my math thesis was "The Independence of the Axiom of Choice from the Boolean Prime Ideal Theorem", closely related to the work of Cohen mentioned in the second link I gave just above, and that I am aware that this post might not make much sense to anyone else.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

ace (18th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

I'm wondering if they are using this test, ect. To find out whose DNA has changed?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

ace (18th May 2011)

21. Link to Post #33
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    It is predetermined how long you stay on this planet,
    I suspect that it is an undecidable proposition as to whether or not the length of our life is predetermined, for essentially the same reason that the Axiom of Choice is independent of the other axioms of set theory.

In other words, in the necessarily finite world in which any one of us lives, we cannot distinguish whether we live in a universe which is predetermined or not.

(Anyone reading this far into this post should know that the title of my math thesis was "The Independence of the Axiom of Choice from the Boolean Prime Ideal Theorem", closely related to the work of Cohen mentioned in the second link I gave just above, and that I am aware that this post might not make much sense to anyone else.)
    No Paul, we understand

It is shown that the boolean prime ideal theorem BPIT: every boolean algebra has a prime ideal, does not follow from the order-extension principle OE:

Every partial ordering can be extended to a linear ordering. The proof uses a Fraenkel-Mostowski model, where the family of atoms is indexed by a countable universal-homogeneous boolean algebra whose boolean partial ordering has a `generic' extension to a linear ordering.

To illustrate the technique for proving that the order-extension principle holds in the model we also study Mostowski's ordered model, and give a direct verification of OE there. The key technical point needed to verify OE in each case is the existence of a support structure.

Regards
    Ace

22. Link to Post #34
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

It is shown that the boolean prime ideal theorem BPIT: every boolean algebra has a prime ideal, does not follow from the order-extension principle
    That sounds like a different, though similar, result: the independence of the Boolean prime ideal theorem from the order-extension principle.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

ace (18th May 2011)

24. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Most people know that DNA is the 'blueprint of life' and is located in every cell of the body.
    In addition to each chromosome 2 strand double helix of DNA, there are an additional 10 etheric strands of DNA available to each human, which have been dormant since the beginning of recorded history.

Each additional strand possesses attributes that permit the individual to perform greater human accomplishments. Scientists acknowledge that we currently only use 3% of our current 2 strand DNA. Thus we live in a society where people are sick, unhappy, stressed out, create wars, have difficulty experiencing love, and are totally disconnected with the universe.

Most people have to meditate for many years just to have a so-called 'mystical' experience, that's how disconnected we are now. Imagine activating 100% of your 2 strand DNA, PLUS 10 additional strands! You will go from using 10% of your brain to becoming a multi-dimensional being with psychic, telepathic, and manifestation abilities beyond anything you've ever dreamed of.

Plus, you will stop the aging process and actually start to rejuvenate to look and feel YOUNGER. This is the Original Divine Blueprint, what man USED to be. It has been written that Jesus had 12 strands of DNA activated. There have been children born throughout the history of humanity to raise the frequency of the planet that have more than 2 strands of DNA active - they are known as Indigo children.

These are the incredibly intelligent, loving, and amazing children that are being mistakenly diagnosed as having A.D.D. because they are too smart to pay attention in class. Your DNA is your blueprint of life and is what controls every single function inside each of your cells. If you change your DNA, you really will change your life.

Sorce
    http://www.dnaperfection.com/

Ace
    What always makes me a bit sceptical is that these self proclaimed (in the case of dna perfection.com an indigo class1?) awakened ones ask money for there effort, or services. I understand we all need to make a living, but if getting aware on a higher plain is something that is important for us as a society as a whole, then why is this knowlegde not shared just by 'good intentention' ? If I would have had my DNA 'activated' I would share my knowledge or healing power with anybody who is truly/sincerly interested or open to the experience. Even without my DNA 'activated' helping just by intention is something of true value which cannot be measured by means of money...

A truly sincere being that operates on a higher level of conciousness (with the intention of making the world a better place) would never share its divine knowledge by means of making a profit out of it. Or would it?

I hope I make sence, Peace out.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Syl For This Post:

ace (18th May 2011)

26. Link to Post #36
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Syl (here)
    Most people know that DNA is the 'blueprint of life' and is located in every cell of the body.
    In addition to each chromosome 2 strand double helix of DNA, there are an additional 10 etheric strands of DNA available to each human, which have been dormant since the beginning of recorded history.

Each additional strand possesses attributes that permit the individual to perform greater human accomplishments. Scientists acknowledge that we currently only use 3% of our current 2 strand DNA. Thus we live in a society where people are sick, unhappy, stressed out, create wars, have difficulty experiencing love, and are totally disconnected with the universe.

Most people have to meditate for many years just to have a so-called 'mystical' experience, that's how disconnected we are now. Imagine activating 100% of your 2 strand DNA, PLUS 10 additional strands! You will go from using 10% of your brain to becoming a multi-dimensional being with psychic, telepathic, and manifestation abilities beyond anything you've ever dreamed of.

Plus, you will stop the aging process and actually start to rejuvenate to look and feel YOUNGER. This is the Original Divine Blueprint, what man USED to be. It has been written that Jesus had 12 strands of DNA activated. There have been children born throughout the history of humanity to raise the frequency of the planet that have more than 2 strands of DNA active - they are known as Indigo children.

These are the incredibly intelligent, loving, and amazing children that are being mistakenly diagnosed as having A.D.D. because they are too smart to pay attention in class. Your DNA is your blueprint of life and is what controls every single function inside each of your cells. If you change your DNA, you really will change your life.

Sorce
    http://www.dnaperfection.com/

Ace
    What always makes me a bit sceptical is that these self proclaimed (in the case of dna perfection.com an indigo class1?) awakened ones ask money for there effort, or services. I understand we all need to make a living, but if getting aware on a higher plain is something that is important for us as a society as a whole, then why is this knowlegde not shared just by 'good intentention' ? If I would have had my DNA 'activated' I would share my knowledge or healing power with anybody who is truly/sincerly interested or open to the experience. Even without my DNA 'activated' helping just by intention is something of true value which cannot be measured by means of money...

A truly sincere being that operates on a higher level of conciousness (with the intention of making the world a better place) would never share its divine knowledge by means of making a profit out of it. Or would it?

I hope I make sence, Peace out.
    I my self was very sceptical about people charging money for any kind of spiritual assistance in what ever field.

Lets try and find some common ground.

Here is the synopsises (Hypothetical)

We are here now, at this point, what has gone befor, has gone, all the wrongs, while they may not have been righted, lessons have been learnt and we are all redy to move forward.

I turn to you and i say, Listen I know how to activate your DNA, do you want know?
    You say, cool yes, whats it going to do for me.

I tell you, you will never be sick again during the time you choose (I think it's our choice the time we spend her) to be on this planet.

I also tell you, you will find you can do things you never thought you could do.
    Telepathy, seeing and understanding emotions, intent of people clearly.

Healing, the list would go on and on.

I say to you, look it's a process that will take 10 hours, i need to see you on five occasions two hours per session, then your done, you will see and feel the differance.

I then tell you, listen I have to eat, I need a roof over my head, clothes to keep me warm, I have come to this earth to help the change but the way the game works I have to fit it to its rules of the powers to be, I have to pay my tax, that's the way it is, just for now. I have to act and be like you, just to fit in.

So I tell you the charge for my time is 300 euro, pounds, dollars what ever, what happens? does the sceptic in you kick in? Would you refuse?

I understand your point, and I understand their are a million and one plastic spiritualist out their, who talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

My question is if you knew it was real, would you pay?

Regards
    Ace

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ace For This Post:

Syl (18th May 2011)

28. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Offcourse, how could I do deny?

However how would I know you are the real deal? Would it be a matter of intuition? Feeling?

Anyways apart from that, there are a million and one other ways to earn 'money' in order to sustain oneself in this physicle world. If achieving enlightment by education/teaching (or however you want to call it <- not being sarcastic) for those who want to embrase it by believe would be my goal, as a truly sincere being, whom has understanding of the dividing mechanics of modern day economics why would i use the same mechanics thus backing the system we repulse? Instead i could be humbly doing my job as,.. lets say a cab driver, or mailman and do my spiritual workings in my free time.

Wut if you came to me, in desperate need of any help, help I could give you, given it is within my power.(assuming you are worth my wisdom/help) As a truly sincere and humble human being, would I deny you my help because you arent able to 'pay for it'? No offcourse not, your gratitude alone, would be worth a thousand times more than any money. and I would humbly and anonymously continue my job, stronger than before, knowing i have helped another soul.

*edit:

Would I pay?

I would pay my respects, by any means possible, I would straightforward the teachings you gave me, (which, should be the best gift I could ever give you!) I would help those with my aquired knowledge whom need it the most, I would be as you, for as our sharing of knowledge is likewise and MUTUAL. Money can NEVER replace the true values of life.

Peace out, thanks for your reply
    Last edited by Syl; 18th May 2011 at 16:40.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Syl For This Post:

ace (18th May 2011), jjl (18th May 2011), Juannalive (18th May 2011)

30. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member jjl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 544 posts

I would definitely take it if you lived in my region. It sounds reasonable, considering the time you invest in it yourself. Good Luck if this an endeavor that you are pursuing

31. The Following User Says Thank You to jjl For This Post:

ace (18th May 2011)

32. Link to Post #39
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jjl (here)
    I would definitely take it if you lived in my region. It sounds reasonable, considering the time you invest in it yourself. Good Luck if this an endeavor that you are pursuing
    No jj It's not, it was just a hypothetical story.

I find it hard to activate the new reclining chair I just bought let alone DNA.

The only way I think I know how is light and positive thought other than that.

Am in the dark.

Regards
    Ace

33. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by jjl (here)
    No jj It's not, it was just a hypothetical story.

I find it hard to activate the new reclining chair I just bought let alone DNA.

The only way I think I know how is light and positive thought other than that.
    am in the dark.

Regards
    Ace
    I went to the website and found it really slick, and overly corporate in it's design...
    with those steel and glass highrise office buildings in the background.

Not something I would want to give my money to.
    Not where I see the world going.
    My world has plants, gardens, flowers.

Of course what they are offering and the way they are doing it is designed too,
    they want people to feel like they are dumb, unless they use their product.
    Clever marketing, I say. Same old, same old.
    And they are hitting on spiritual people who still are connected to their Christian roots,
    they have the most money.
    So if Jesus had a 12 strand DNA, (right, they found his DNA sample)
    then surely we all should aspire to it as well.
    Being sarcastic here.

I think the DNA will get activated with our own efforts, once we work on attitude.
    The rulers of the world don't have the last word on that one...individual souls do.
    From the center of their hearts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast