+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Are you buying this????

1. Link to Post #1
    France Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,430 times in 288 posts

Default Are you buying this????

DNA test that tells you how long you'll live to go on sale later this year... but will you be brave enough to take it?

Test that tells you how long you will live for is to go on sale in Britain later this year.

The blood test, which will offer the alluring possibility of estimating your lifespan, will cost £435.

Critics said the controversial new technology opens a Pandora’s box, whereby insurance companies may demand tests before offering someone a policy.

However, some scientists said the test could also provide vital insights into a range of age-related disorders, from cardiovascular disease to Alzheimer’s and cancer.

Medical researchers working on the technology said they will be able to read a person’s ‘biological age’, by the length of structures on the ends of a person’s chromosomes, called telomeres.

Scientists believe telomeres are an important indicator of the speed at which a person is ageing and several studies have indicated that individuals with shorter-than-normal telomeres are likely to die younger than those with longer telomeres.

But the test cannot yet predict the exact number of months and years a person has yet to live. Telomere testing will become widespread within the next five or 10 years, scientists claim.

But some medical researchers have already raised questions about ethical controls, if the technology becomes widely used.

Will you buy it?

Sorce
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ater-year.html

Regards
    Ace

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ace For This Post:

Billy (18th May 2011), dan i el (16th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (16th May 2011), DianeKJ (16th May 2011), giovonni (16th May 2011), GlassSteagallfan (16th May 2011), jjl (17th May 2011), John Parslow (16th May 2011), K626 (16th May 2011), Lily de Cuir (17th May 2011), Maia Gabrial (16th May 2011), Muzz (17th May 2011), NancyV (18th May 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (16th May 2011), the_flyingboy (18th May 2011), yaksuit (16th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member DianeKJ's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Are you buying this????

No, I would not buy it. I believe many things will determine length of life,, not just dna. Not knowing if it is even remotely accurate, why would you want to put that pre-concieved notion into your head. I do believe it will be a hot mess if people start useing it. But to each their own. Only problem is how the ptb would use it??
    Thanks for sharing,
    Di

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DianeKJ For This Post:

ace (16th May 2011), dmarie (16th May 2011), jjl (17th May 2011), Lifesong (16th May 2011), Lord Sidious (16th May 2011), NancyV (18th May 2011), seko (16th May 2011), Siberia9 (17th May 2011), yaksuit (16th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

This is a bit freaky to say the least.

what if, over time this plays a big factor in any insurance you want to take out?

Can you imagine if this test becomes mandatory?

You take your test and the insurance people send you a letter starting they don't see any point in insuring you, you ask why? and the say, your dead next week!!!

Now they want to make sure your going to live long enough so they can take your payments every week!!

Regards
    Ace

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ace For This Post:

dmarie (16th May 2011), jjl (17th May 2011), Strat (17th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DianeKJ (here)
    No, I would not buy it. I believe many things will determine length of life,, not just dna. Not knowing if it is even remotely accurate, why would you want to put that pre-concieved notion into your head. I do believe it will be a hot mess if people start useing it. But to each their own. Only problem is how the ptb would use it??
    Thanks for sharing,
    Di
    Well said DianeKJ

For that reason if I was ever told by any doctor you are termanly ill
    I would never ask, how long left doc?

Regards
    Ace

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ace For This Post:

DianeKJ (17th May 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Talking Re: Are you buying this????

gattica
    what a lot of ****e.
    then again ,well before this we will have the home dna testing kit,which no doubt will cause a lot of questions to be asked in household around the world.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

ace (16th May 2011), DianeKJ (17th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Ah ! Better then palm reading ! ....LOL

Namasté

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

ace (16th May 2011), DianeKJ (17th May 2011), Lord Sidious (16th May 2011), Maia Gabrial (16th May 2011), NancyV (18th May 2011), PegasusRising (17th May 2011), perfectresonance (17th May 2011), seko (16th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

This is all about continuing to build the DNA database.
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PHARAOH For This Post:

ace (16th May 2011), DianeKJ (17th May 2011), happyexpat (17th May 2011), Lily de Cuir (17th May 2011), loveandgratitude (17th May 2011), Maia Gabrial (16th May 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (17th May 2011), seko (16th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

that reminds me, being an astrologer and having people come to me
    "I have AIDS, how much longer do I have??"
    Tough job.
    I always refuse to answer that one, although it is possible.

Also, like getting a call from a friend, and saying
    "I'd love lunch on Thursday, Daphne, but unfortunately you are going to be killed by a bus on Wednesday!"

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

ace (16th May 2011), DianeKJ (17th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

First is this ... once we get used to this they will bring something else... then we are gataga...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

ace (17th May 2011), DianeKJ (17th May 2011), MariaDine (17th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

New technologies are being revealed this year, 2011, that will completely change old concepts that have kept us imprisoned in a cycle of death, reincarnation, and birth. These cycles have been tampered with but the current age limitations are of 3D construct and no longer apply. Any who are able to increase their consciousness have the ability to do their own DNA repair and restoration.

A huge help is provided by the solar winds blowing a new fresh consciousness through Adamantine particles over Earth and every being associated with her.

Once we can get into the higher frequencies ~ we can fully enter the New Golden Era and harmony will reign over the Earth.

With harmony comes healing of all beings and so, the raising up of our own consciousness should be our first choice.

Paying all this money to see what? Can these scientists change their own DNA like we can? They don't even know what to look for and call the important genes, "junk" right now. So, you are paying big bucks for obsolete information, as we are constantly changing. Nothing is etched in stone. All is fluid. To believe we must age and die is part of this 3D illusion and it's just no longer valid.

And then there is this: You get the results but while counting your change ~ you aren't paying attention ~ and you get hit by a passing bus. Not a worthwhile value all in all but hey, it's your money.
    Last edited by Darla Ken Pearce; 16th May 2011 at 22:44.
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

ace (17th May 2011), DianeKJ (17th May 2011), Hughe (18th May 2011), loveandgratitude (17th May 2011), MargueriteBee (18th May 2011), Marikins (18th May 2011), NancyV (18th May 2011), Njord (17th May 2011), Siberia9 (17th May 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

Most people know that DNA is the 'blueprint of life' and is located in every cell of the body.
    In addition to each chromosome 2 strand double helix of DNA, there are an additional 10 etheric strands of DNA available to each human, which have been dormant since the beginning of recorded history.

Each additional strand possesses attributes that permit the individual to perform greater human accomplishments. Scientists acknowledge that we currently only use 3% of our current 2 strand DNA. Thus we live in a society where people are sick, unhappy, stressed out, create wars, have difficulty experiencing love, and are totally disconnected with the universe.

Most people have to meditate for many years just to have a so-called 'mystical' experience, that's how disconnected we are now. Imagine activating 100% of your 2 strand DNA, PLUS 10 additional strands! You will go from using 10% of your brain to becoming a multi-dimensional being with psychic, telepathic, and manifestation abilities beyond anything you've ever dreamed of.

Plus, you will stop the aging process and actually start to rejuvenate to look and feel YOUNGER. This is the Original Divine Blueprint, what man USED to be. It has been written that Jesus had 12 strands of DNA activated. There have been children born throughout the history of humanity to raise the frequency of the planet that have more than 2 strands of DNA active - they are known as Indigo children.

These are the incredibly intelligent, loving, and amazing children that are being mistakenly diagnosed as having A.D.D. because they are too smart to pay attention in class. Your DNA is your blueprint of life and is what controls every single function inside each of your cells. If you change your DNA, you really will change your life.

Sorce
    http://www.dnaperfection.com/

Ace

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ace For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th May 2011), NancyV (18th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Ace, I think there is evidence all around us that as a species we are transcending our DNA's limitations. As our general health and life styles continue to improve, we are collectively living longer.

What is probably of greater interest is that I see more bodies surviving longer, but not all the minds inside them are making it for the same duration.

I suspect the major health challenge over the next 50 years isn't so much to make bodies last longer, but to ensure the driver doesn't fade away before the body is done.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

ace (17th May 2011), Lord Sidious (17th May 2011), NancyV (18th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member PegasusRising's Avatar
    Thanks

It is not how much time with have but how we use it!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PegasusRising For This Post:

ace (17th May 2011), NancyV (18th May 2011)

27. Link to Post #14
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    New technologies are being revealed this year, 2011, that will completely change old concepts that have kept us imprisoned in a cycle of death, reincarnation, and birth. These cycles have been tampered with but the current age limitations are of 3D construct and no longer apply. Any who are able to increase their consciousness have the ability to do their own DNA repair and restoration.

A huge help is provided by the solar winds blowing a new fresh consciousness through Adamantine particles over Earth and every being associated with her.

Once we can get into the higher frequencies ~ we can fully enter the New Golden Era and harmony will reign over the Earth.

With harmony comes healing of all beings and so, the raising up of our own consciousness should be our first choice.

Paying all this money to see what? Can these scientists change their own DNA like we can? They don't even know what to look for and call the important genes, "junk" right now. So, you are paying big bucks for obsolete information, as we are constantly changing. Nothing is etched in stone. All is fluid. To believe we must age and die is part of this 3D illusion and it's just no longer valid.

And then there is this: You get the results but while counting your change ~ you aren't paying attention ~ and you get hit by a passing bus. Not a worthwhile value all in all but hey, it's your money.
    Hi Darla

Again as always a well thought out and loving reply. (For the masses)

While I agree with your post in the main, my concerns are, and all ways have been
    while open aware humans like your self, who I see has having no agenda what so ever other than to spread your positive vibration with those you come in contact with.

A question if I may: You say A huge help is provided by the solar winds blowing a new fresh consciousness through Adamantine particles over Earth and every being associated with her.

How do these particles help with DNA, of course I did my little Goggle is your friend bit and come up with this:

In English, the word Adamantine means “something extremely hard, unyielding,” in fact, “adamant.” This word derivates from the Latin word Adamantus. It is also an adjective to qualify something as “hard and brilliant as a diamond.”

But I fail to see how or why this would improve our DNA

Regards to you and yours
    Ace

28. Link to Post #15
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    I suspect the major health challenge over the next 50 years isn't so much to make bodies last longer, but to ensure the driver doesn't fade away before the body is done.
    Hello Perfect,
    I would suspect that would be down to the individuals life style.

Will power Must come in to play here, if their is no will to live, well the driver will fade away long before their time. This is just a bridge in to a whole new ball game about knowing your purpose here on earth.

I think when you are in touch with your centre, your being, your purpose, you automatically connect with you life DNA and it functions better.

Happy people live longer, they smile, they vibrate, they are in harmony.

I think when people lose focus, become bored, they make mistakes
    and yes I agree the fade away.

Intresting conversation The doors of perception is slightly a jar......

Regards to you and your mountain top.......

Ace

29. Link to Post #16
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PegasusRising (here)
    It is not how much time with have but how we use it!
    Absolutely true.

Do you know, right now, does your neighbour in the real world need anything?
    In fact do you know thier name?.

Regards to you and yours
    Ace

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

You pay £435 for a DNA test, it tells you how long you're gonna live, then, in your state of shock, you get hit by a bus on your way home. That was a waste of money!!!!!!!!

What if someone gets told they've only got 1 week left, and they decide to go on a massive killing spree. It will cause no end of trouble. It can ONLY cause trouble.
    We Are The World

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to quench For This Post:

ace (17th May 2011), NancyV (18th May 2011)

32. Link to Post #18
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

not to say about the DNA database they can create this way totally official.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

ace (17th May 2011)

34. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Even if it works, it's only a measurement of your intentions and potential on that day. You can change your thoughts and intentions the next moment and change the outcome. There is definitive proof that our thoughts change our DNA.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

NancyV (18th May 2011)

36. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    There is definitive proof that our thoughts change our DNA.
    Do you have a reference or a resource you can point me to on this please?

37. The Following User Says Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

ace (17th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast