+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Question about ascension process everyone talk about

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Question about ascension process everyone talk about

Hi all

I hope you are all doing very good this time of year xD and i want to say to you all that I love you very much.

Now here's my question:

There are alot of indications that an ascension process is going on right now and this consists of energy/light waves that raise our vibration to a higher frequency.
    Now can this ascension process be stopped or be dramaticaly slowed down by for instance smoking, drinking alcohol, taking drugs etc.. ??

Appreciate feedback

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Question about ascension process everyone talk about

you have to die to ascend. why dont people get this? you leave your physical body.

Read The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying, by Sogyal Rinpoche for the old buddhist teachings, well worth a look

or read this forum for new age nonsense

3. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vidya Moksha (here)
    you have to die to ascend. why dont people get this? you leave your physical body.

Read The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying, by Sogyal Rinpoche for the old buddhist teachings, well worth a look

or read this forum for new age nonsense
    no , i do not agree with you on this one ...you do not have to die, that is why we have been through all this suffering to pay back the karma....the way it will be done is to change the sound frequencies in your blood body and brain , by conquering the Ego, assisted by people giving you a higher level of consciousness .Once these frequencies are changed to a 2 nd inversion we become more spiritual . but still posses a body..the next stage of Mankinds Evolution and transmutation...you did not understand it before....

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

i'll bite just once. this wont take a quick answer on your part.

describe this process, how you know, what your source material is, where the proof is, where the theory is even. why you posted this info.....

i stand by my original post until such time as i have something sensible and coherent to work with and which may enable me to change my mind. i doubt it will happen, but am open minded enough.

i realise there are many open minded people in here, but some are so open minded their brains fell out.

5. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

I think its got something to do with an energywave coming to Earth opening/changing our DNA.......

Just a thought thoo......

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swami (here)
    I think its got something to do with an energywave coming to Earth opening/changing our DNA.......

a nuclear bomb would change our dna, microwaves might also... and?... we die..

i can believe energy waves have hit, and caused planetary upheavels before, why do we suppose suddenly we start vibrating at higher frequencies?

i know we endure into spirit, i have played with spirits for real.. but they are dead in the sense of leaving this physical body, but they still exist, and it could be suggested they operate on a different frequency.. would they have dna? interesting one, i would doubt it....

i still dont see ascension without loss of the physical body = death... so care to enlighten me further ?

im not negative to this thru dogma, i simply dont buy it.. i see it as new age bu ll shi t

7. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

i'll bite just once. this wont take a quick answer on your part.

describe this process, how you know, what your source material is, where the proof is, where the theory is even. why you posted this info.....

i stand by my original post until such time as i have something sensible and coherent to work with and which may enable me to change my mind. i doubt it will happen, but am open minded enough.

i realise there are many open minded people in here, but some are so open minded their brains fell out.
    o.k miss skeptical..firstly everything oscillates at the atomic level ....therefore matter anti=matter consciousness is linked to sound. You would like to keep everything earthly which is a shame....to raise the levels of consciousness , one has to conquer their EGO andfear which creates negative spiritual, emotional, intellectual and metaphysical thoughts patterns of UNREALITY, HATE , FALSEHOOD, and DISORDERED REASON=INSANITY
    If you use LOVE POSITIVE emotional thought with positive spiritual.emotional ,intellectual and metaphysical thought you get REALITY, LOVE , TRUTH , AND REASON=SANITY.
    A lot of the ego is conquered through suffering, and the consciousness is raised by learning from people who have suffered and raised their consciousness......therefore ASCENSION ..LINKED TO DOLORES CANNON is done by changing the frequency in the blood body and brain by conquering FEAR and the ego.....this will co-incide with the frequency of the Earth going higher as well.
    PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL NEGATIVE when we go through the precession of the equinoxes will goto the wheel of Death and Reincarnation..the wheel of karma...so they will learn all about negativism all over again...Once you called me a 15 year old person.......that was due to your pride and arrogance/////
    Last edited by blue777; 13th May 2010 at 11:13.

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    ...Once you called me a 15 year old person.......that was due to your pride and arrogance/////
    no it was due to posts like the one u just made.

oops, there's another cycle on the samskaric wheel for my neagativity eh?

9. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

no it was due to posts like the one u just made.

oops, there's another cycle on the samskaric wheel for my neagativity eh?
    make the deaf hear and the blind see......read the post again....

10. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi all, thx for the replies very intresting!

Here's my tought, I'm talking about the ascension process as 'a process' and basicly 'life' is that process no?
    Some people like David Wilcock and think alikes from the interviews and articles talk about 'waves' coming in from the center of the universe or galaxy (not sure) that react with our vibrational state, our DNA or RNA, our consciousness, maybe even physical changes (like the planets right now are heating up resulting also going into an ascension process), etc.

What i'm asking is, is this process being slowed down or sumhow affected by smoking, taking drugs, drinking alcohol, etc.

I believe when we reach ascension is when we can fully connect to the highest dimension hence highest frequency = highest vibration? The so-called highest consciousness or intelligence. I have read an article about 'the electrical universe' and pretty much makes sence to me. It states the universe is an electrical body more than it is of 'matter' as we know it. As our tought processes and feelings and so on in our body is electrical. Couldn't the universe in 'matter-state' be the body of the higher consciousness as our body is the matter-state of our consiousness.

Think about that yo!

Peace

11. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SkepticSoul (here)

Now here's my question:

There are alot of indications that an ascension process is going on right now and this consists of energy/light waves that raise our vibration to a higher frequency.
    Now can this ascension process be stopped or be dramaticaly slowed down by for instance smoking, drinking alcohol, taking drugs etc.. ??

Appreciate feedback
    Depends on the frequency (how often) an individual does these things. Also depends on what you refer to as drugs. Pharmaceuticals yes, psychedelics no. I have been doing research on this for quite some time. What I have turned up is that the changes that are happening right now are mostly happening in the subtle energy bodies. There are 14 subtle energy bodies that emanate out around each of us and extend out about 13 feet. These energy bodies have what you might refer to as energetic DNA in them. As this subtle energy DNA is being changed by the higher frequency of consciousness that our solar system is moving into now we will begin to experience our perceived vibrational frequency increasing. Regardless of personal habbit, the subtle energy DNA will be upgraded or geometrically changed for the better, or how ever you want to think of it. If we allow our flesh, or the illusion we call flesh, to vibrate at these new higher frequencies then eventually the material DNA will be changed to match up with the energetic DNA in the subtle energies. If we hold the frequency of our flesh down then it will not.

12. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

a nuclear bomb would change our dna, microwaves might also... and?... we die..

i can believe energy waves have hit, and caused planetary upheavels before, why do we suppose suddenly we start vibrating at higher frequencies?

i know we endure into spirit, i have played with spirits for real.. but they are dead in the sense of leaving this physical body, but they still exist, and it could be suggested they operate on a different frequency.. would they have dna? interesting one, i would doubt it....

i still dont see ascension without loss of the physical body = death... so care to enlighten me further ?

im not negative to this thru dogma, i simply dont buy it.. i see it as new age bu ll shi t
    I meant this DUDE..........

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

SkepticSoul,
    I see many types of ascension articles going around. I believe the earth right now is ascending in her own cycle. She is entering the center of the Milky Way in 2012 and will be blasted with much more magnetic energy then she has had for over 26,000 years.

I see everyday people ascending from being self centered, to becoming loving, giving souls in this lifetime. For me, that is ascension, growing for the better of all mankind.

I have had some experiences due to being "forced" out of my body (from shock) and have been to a place where I knew instantly that I needed to become more spiritual here on earth, if I ever wanted to be able to come back to where I was taken for comfort and knowledge. There are many dimensions once we die. These dimensions are shared with other light beings from other races who have also ascended. This is where I was shown that we are one in the same, with every E.T out there. We are all looking for source, and we do work together in these dimensions.

You can ascend in these dimension. Each dimension gets you closer to the "source" of all creation, as we are all (our energy) part of source and will all eventually go back there.

If you have chosen ascension, all it means is that you have made the choice not to be
    re-incarnated into a biological body once you have become energy (after the death of the body).

I know if I did not have those OBE's, I would not even be thinking of ascension, because I would not know what I could be missing. But because I have been there, and was shown this other type of "life", I could not fathom coming back here again. So I must do my work here, so that I will ascend once again to that dimension. Material gain is not the game here for me, it is the relationship with my spirituality that counts 100%.

in love & light
    The states of awareness we currently perceive are only a thiny fraction of the whole.
    The continuum extends deep into nonphysical areas of the universe far beyond our current physical comprehension ~ William Buhlman

14. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swami (here)

yes I totally agree
    the superwave is that last piece of the puzzle to change the frequency in our blood body and brain...make it all positive
    lol

15. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Rosie

If you don't want to reïncarnate what is the point? Aren't we here in the 3D to experience??
    U don't need to necessarely reincarnate to planet earth.. u could choose to reincarnate sumwhere else in the universe no? To experience stuff there u couldn't experience elsewhere..
    isn't experience the reason why we are here?

I know alot of people are talking about purpose and destiny to fullfill by raising the frequency on this planet to help humanity move along but when once ascended to a higher frequency when u die, are u able to experience as u can in the 3d world? or are these experiences shared with other entities that have had the experience? would u experience it the same as the other entity did?

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Rosie

If you don't want to reïncarnate what is the point? Aren't we here in the 3D to experience??
    U don't need to necessarely reincarnate to planet earth.. u could choose to reincarnate sumwhere else in the universe no? To experience stuff there u couldn't experience elsewhere..
    isn't experience the reason why we are here?

I know alot of people are talking about purpose and destiny to fullfill by raising the frequency on this planet to help humanity move along but when once ascended to a higher frequency when u die, are u able to experience as u can in the 3d world? or are these experiences shared with other entities that have had the experience? would u experience it the same as the other entity did?
    In the realm I experienced, all the experiences of all entities was shared instantly, it is a "knowing" that happens, instant and very compassionate towards all who are experiencing the 3D worlds. Our own 3D experiences are joined with all 3D experiences, from all creations. This is part of the "universal knowledge". More knowledge is gained as we ascend to higher dimensions (closer to source.)

We are here for experience, but most forget, the reason most of us came back here, was not for material gain, but to experience the worldly gift of love and giving. We are then caught up in just having to survive, and most do not remember their reasons for the 3D rebirth.

I find is frustrating that not all people can experience the other realms while living 3D. It is like a jump start to our memories of past. Even though I was "forced" by someone else to get there, and I would not want anyone to have to experience that, I am thankful that it did happen, for I know we are never truly alone, and never will be.

Hope this helps some,
    in love & light
    The states of awareness we currently perceive are only a thiny fraction of the whole.
    The continuum extends deep into nonphysical areas of the universe far beyond our current physical comprehension ~ William Buhlman

17. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

thank you very much rosie that was a complete and very good answer to my question thx alot for this

i gotta note, i'm highly and i mean truly highly philosofical in thinking and i must say this intrests me the most out of all things that's out there.
    but 1 more question

wouldn't u rather experience the thing like 'first-hand' urself rather than sharing the experience that just pops up like a memory?
    wouldn't u want to like 'relive' an experience that u got from another entity that had this experience?

Let me give u an example

Let's say there was a world where humans could fly without planes, but rather like use an energy to propel itself into the air.
    lets say sum1 had this experience of flying in the air. wouldn't u want to relive that experience even tough it is shared to u? even if u first-handedly experienced the flying in the air, after u reincarnated wouldn't u want to re-experience it?

OR

If you have shared experience does it FEEL real so that u could re-experience it over and over again? Cause i don't think you could actually 'feel' in the higher dimension the same way u'd feel in this 3d no?

18. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Question about ascension process everyone talk about

thank you very much rosie that was a complete and very good answer to my question thx alot for this

i gotta note, i'm highly and i mean truly highly philosofical in thinking and i must say this intrests me the most out of all things that's out there.
    but 1 more question

wouldn't u rather experience the thing like 'first-hand' urself rather than sharing the experience that just pops up like a memory?
    wouldn't u want to like 'relive' an experience that u got from another entity that had this experience?

Let me give u an example

Let's say there was a world where humans could fly without planes, but rather like use an energy to propel itself into the air.
    lets say sum1 had this experience of flying in the air. wouldn't u want to relive that experience even tough it is shared to u? even if u first-handedly experienced the flying in the air, after u reincarnated wouldn't u want to re-experience it?

OR

If you have shared experience does it FEEL real so that u could re-experience it over and over again? Cause i don't think you could actually 'feel' in the higher dimension the same way u'd feel in this 3d no?
    SkepticSoul,

I found something that would be interesting for this topic,

The Universe
    Darkness, also known as "Satan" or "The Devil," created the universe (and, this includes the higher, non-physical dimensions, too). He is holding all of us captive inside of it. The true creator of existence lives in a different realm--the True Realm. The universe is indeed a crude pseudo-creation, and everything in it is based upon programming (e.g., DNA). There is no programming in the True Realm, because it is not a virtual reality, it is simply reality. In the True Realm, crude concepts such as time, biological life, karma, and physics do not exist. Only Darkness, who is a pseudo-creator, would create a realm that is based on such things. Anything that is "technical" or governed by rules or restrictions (which, by the way, is everything in this universe, with the concept of "karma" being just one example) is crude. The True Creator does not need to rely on any rules. That is why this universe is the Matrix--it has rules. It is a virtual reality, as opposed to reality.

When one dies, then goes on to the astral world (the fourth dimension), in between physical incarnations, they are still inside of Darkness's universe. And, even if one "ascends" beyond the fourth dimension, into a higher dimension, they are still inside of Darkness's universe. The only way to get out of the universe and into the True Realm is for the universe to be destroyed. One cannot "ascend" into the True Realm.

The False Realm
    The False Realm that Darkness created is made up of 12 universes. What we call "the universe"--the universe in which we live--is merely 1 of the 12 universes. Each of the 12 universes is shaped like a flat, 5-sided pentagon (the universes are flat relative to each other). The 12 pentagons (universes) are connected together, forming the 12 faces of a dodecahedron (a dodecahedron is a polyhedron with 12 faces, where each face is a pentagon).

"The largest of the pieces used by Darkness in creating Its Virtual Reality are universes. Universes are relatively flat pentagons. Every universe has its own multitude of dimensions contained within its borders. There are only twelve universes. Darkness connected these twelve universes together and formed the Universal Dodecahedron. The 'parallel' universes are those that are on opposite positions of the Universal Dodecahedron. The Universal Dodecahedron was set into motion and also spins 'perpetually.' It also appears to be a sphere because of its rapid motion" (Amitakh Stanford, "The Twelve Universes Are Pentagons").

Our Spirits
    The spirits of real human beings (not organic portals) exist in a higher dimension, within this universe, and thus still under the control of Darkness. Our spirits originally came from the True Realm, but, now that they are in the False Realm, they are imprisoned inside of spirit encasements that were created by Darkness. These encasements are what we call a "soul."

Rules
    Human beings erroneously assume that rules originated from a benevolent god, when in reality, the original source of rules is an evil, false god--Darkness. False gods are non-omnipotent, and therefore need to impose rules on their creations in order to control them. Moreover, this is why Earth religions, which were invented by the Reptilians in order to control human beings, have so many damn rules. Rules = Evil.

However, humanity, Earth, the solar system, the universe, etc., obviously could not function without rules. But, that does not mean that rules are "good" or that rules are an inherent aspect of existence. Rather, that simply means that we are indeed inside of the False Realm--a rules-based, false creation.

Pretty much everything that is inherent in the False Realm (for example, rules) is, in fact, not inherent in the True Realm. Moreover, anything that is not inherent in the True Realm is, therefore, not truly inherent, and thus, should not be truly respected by you.

Your Values vs. The Truth
    You should base your values on the truth, instead of basing the truth on your values.

And, as for what you are currently basing your values on, that would simply be: 1.) Your childhood indoctrination (e.g., the fake religion that you were taught when growing up); and 2.) Your social conditioning--both of which are not the truth.

Also, make sure not to base your values on other people's values, because they are YOUR OWN values!

Source: http://www.truthism.com

If u agree with this pass it on to all..

19. Link to Post #19
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Well David Wilcock has a very nice and positive way of thinking take the time to read this...

20. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chrononaut (here)
    SkepticSoul,
    I know where ur coming from, again u have opened a new possibility to my view of things this is very intresting i'm so glad i opened this thread!

And basicly what you're saying is that every living thing in no matter what dimension it's in... is born in sin by evil as we are here in evil and even if we die physically we ascend to another dimension but are still in this evil. So when do we get out of this evil? how do u accomplish this? u say the universe must be destroyed in ordre to be with the real realm instead of the darkness realm. What i'm saying is how does a 'soul' or consciousness exit this darkness realm. People talk they have reached true enlightenment and reached to the highest dimension the ultimate thing u might call it.. but even the highest dimension exists in this darkness realm hence u are still trapped inside.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast