+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Charles/Julian Update?

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Charles/Julian Update?

Firstly I cant post this within the "rulers of the World...." section because im still on my probation ha ha...

Anway..... I recently have a had very limited time to go through all the posts on the forum but Im starting to plough my way through again. I jut wondered if there had been any more on Charles/Jullian/Atticus recently? Bill?

Last peice of info I veiwed was the Family Tree thingy that Kerry posted on here.

Is this Charles a fraud or what has there been any updates from Bill ever since we all got excited at the beginning of the year or has this half a story been closed?

Cheers guys!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to core2011 For This Post:

boja (17th May 2011), Flasky (17th May 2011), LM-R (17th May 2011), White Phoenix (18th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re:Charles/Julian Update?

Yes i haven't even seen the whole interview, It never really interested me and obviously noticed the amount of people coming and leaving over it but i wouldn't mind knowing the cliff notes.

4. Link to Post #3
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

My last contact with Atticus(last week) He said look out for the new video coming real soon. So keep your eyes peeled.

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

g.k.r (17th May 2011), gigha (18th May 2011), Hummingbird (17th May 2011), jjl (18th May 2011), JRS (18th May 2011), juliagulia55 (18th May 2011), MMA_Fan (18th May 2011), quench (18th May 2011), the_flyingboy (18th May 2011), ulli (18th May 2011), White Phoenix (18th May 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Where is Atticus' web site at? Last I read, and that was almost two months ago, was that people were stress and security testing it. Is it live in a private capacity? And if so, do you know if there are plans to reveal it to the world?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

jjl (18th May 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    My last contact with Atticus(last week) He said look out for the new video coming real soon. So keep your eyes peeled.
    Great thanks Kersley im looking forward to it :-)

9. Link to Post #6
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    Where is Atticus' web site at? Last I read, and that was almost two months ago, was that people were stress and security testing it. Is it live in a private capacity? And if so, do you know if there are plans to reveal it to the world?
    I'm not permitted to say too much, But i tell you this.. We live in exciting times. Unprecedented change is happening as i write this message to you.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Aurelius (18th May 2011), gigha (18th May 2011), Hummingbird (17th May 2011), jjl (18th May 2011), Lettherebelight (19th May 2011), loveandgratitude (17th May 2011), Maia Gabrial (19th May 2011), quench (18th May 2011), Rocky_Shorz (18th May 2011), sllim11 (18th May 2011), ulli (18th May 2011), Woody (18th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I'm not permitted to say too much, But i tell you this.. We live in exciting times. Unprecedented change is happening as i write this message to you.
    You have succeeded at not saying too much! Well done

Your excitement is palpable.

I can but hope it will be allowed to spill over the rest of us one day.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

gigha (18th May 2011), jjl (18th May 2011), kersley (17th May 2011), loveandgratitude (17th May 2011), magicmanx (18th May 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (18th May 2011), sllim11 (18th May 2011), sunflower (18th May 2011), thunder24 (17th May 2011), ulli (18th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Vatican Avalon Member
    Thanks

I haven't read through all the threads in the Charles section for a few months, but I did read something where a member hinted at Charles came here to conduct research for a book?!

There's a lot going on behind closed doors (as usual) and a lot of stuff is being hinted at but seeing all the cloak and dagger stuff I lost interest.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Liquid For This Post:

g.k.r (17th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Quote I'm not permitted to say too much, But i tell you this.. We live in exciting times. Unprecedented change is happening as i write this message to you.
    Please reveal more. This is just a tid bit. We would really enjoy the main course as soon as it is ready. We are hungry for information.

Name:  sterb030.gif
Views: 522
Size:  7.8 KB
    Last edited by Donna O; 17th May 2011 at 08:50. Reason: Fix quote

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

crosby (18th May 2011), jjl (18th May 2011), K626 (17th May 2011), Referee (18th May 2011), silverchimes (17th May 2011), ulli (18th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by loveandgratitude (here)
    Quote I'm not permitted to say too much, But i tell you this.. We live in exciting times. Unprecedented change is happening as i write this message to you.
    Please reveal more. This is just a tid bit. We would really enjoy the main course as soon as it is ready. We are hungry for information.

Attachment 7457
    I agree! hungry hungry hungry! any information what so ever would be good - Is Atticus still in contact with Bill and will a second interview be taking place or is this video of Charles by himself? Will his website be notified within this forum?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to core2011 For This Post:

jjl (18th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

No one wants to Cliff note it ?

or was it just so fast that no one knows what was going on ?

20. Link to Post #12
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Miller (18th May 2011), perfectresonance (18th May 2011)

22. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LM-R (here)
    I sat there considering writing a Cliff Note version for you when you asked, but realised that it would probably require two or three different Cliff Notes versions:

- Those who are not insiders and see Atticus' visit as a positive contribution to Avalon
    - Those who are not insiders and see Atticus' visit as a negative contribution to Avalon
    - Those who are insiders and have more information to work with than the two above

I suspect you'd get quite a different set of Cliff Notes from each of those positions.

I'll try and keep it as neutral as possible by keeping it really high level

Atticus claims that there are people who would like to see Project Camelot/Bill&Kerry/Avalon "dealt with" from the point of view that they become a less effective or non-effective vehicle for whistleblower testimony, disclosure and people becoming "awake and aware".

A previous attempt at this caused Bill and Kerry to have a temporary split that resulted in Project Camelot splitting and Project Avalon dusted off and "relaunched" as a vehicle for Bill's side of the effort.

Atticus claims the people who wanted Bill & Kerry taken down didn't think that was a job well done, so they needed someone else to finish the job.

Enter Julian / Charles / Atticus who was, according to Atticus, asked to do the job.

Atticus says that in preparation for carrying it out, he made a decision to not do the job, and help Bill out. Atticus claims he has gone through some personal drama that changed his point of view on things and he would like to see Bill put up a fight. Atticus clearly states that Bill hasn't got a hope of succeeding but he'll help him try anyway.

Atticus is introduced to us via a video.

He also joins the Project Avalon forum.

Here he offers to answer people's questions.

He hints at a specific question, or set of questions, that needs to be asked of him.

Many questions are asked on a wide range of topics. Atticus answers some. The answers are usually very brief. The answers are sometimes quite unclear or ambiguous.

This results in a process where for every answer a new flood of questions is generated. This process essentially overwhelms most people's ability to stay up with the play.

The type of questions and the answers range in general about Atticus himself, about his "Master" who he refers to as having to get permission from, and about generic facts like "are we on Mars?", "have you met a Reptile", and so on.

Atticus hints at the Master having a plan that he needs to follow and at times it appears that he would choose act differently but he needs to stick to a certain plan.

There is a side-show at one point where Atticus is about to start raising money for someone in need and it appears this didn't have Bill's prior approval (his Forum, his rules). This causes a public display of friction between the two.

Atticus announces he is after a small group of people to carry out a job. The number 18 is coined, and members are encouraged to step forward if they feel they can help. There is little information about what the job entails, and in this vacuum members come up with all sorts of ideas and processes of how these 18 people could be selected or chosen.

Not long after we hear Atticus is going to move away from Project Avalon as his presence is putting major stress on resources, administration and existing members. There is an announcement that he will start his own web site.

Atticus does indeed drop back into the shadows, and new information dries up. His visits to Avalon all but dry up and the only information we get appears to be 2nd hand from people who claim to have communicated with him via email, Skype, etc.

If there are any factual errors or major omissions I'd like to be corrected please. But Anything that infers Atticus is the real deal or a fake, is good for Avalon or not, and so on I'd like to leave out of this overview.

As a personal observation, I always assess people with a simple statement helpfully provided by the bible: "By their fruit ye shall know them".

What, in the end, when all is said and done, was Atticus' fruit?

Think about it and come up with your own ideas as to why he was here and what he has eventually achieved.

Of course, the final chapter may not have been written yet...

23. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

Aurelius (18th May 2011), Black Panther (18th May 2011), boja (18th May 2011), core2011 (18th May 2011), crosby (18th May 2011), DeDukshyn (18th May 2011), gigha (18th May 2011), guido (18th May 2011), Isthatso (18th May 2011), jjl (18th May 2011), karelia (18th May 2011), Lettherebelight (19th May 2011), Lily de Cuir (18th May 2011), LM-R (18th May 2011), Mad Hatter (19th May 2011), Maia Gabrial (19th May 2011), mymoonlightshines (20th May 2011), NancyV (18th May 2011), Omni (18th May 2011), penn (18th May 2011), thunder24 (18th May 2011), ulli (18th May 2011), White Phoenix (18th May 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

I sat there considering writing a Cliff Note version for you when you asked, but realised that it would probably require two or three different Cliff Notes versions:

- Those who are not insiders and see Atticus' visit as a positive contribution to Avalon
    - Those who are not insiders and see Atticus' visit as a negative contribution to Avalon
    - Those who are insiders and have more information to work with than the two above

I suspect you'd get quite a different set of Cliff Notes from each of those positions.

Atticus claims that there are people who would like to see Project Camelot/Bill&Kerry/Avalon "dealt with" from the point of view that they become a less effective or non-effective vehicle for whistleblower testimony, disclosure and people becoming "awake and aware".

A previous attempt at this caused Bill and Kerry to have a temporary split that resulted in Project Camelot splitting and Project Avalon dusted off and "relaunched" as a vehicle for Bill's side of the effort.

Atticus claims the people who wanted Bill & Kerry taken down didn't think that was a job well done, so they needed someone else to finish the job.

Enter Julian / Charles / Atticus who was, according to Atticus, asked to do the job.

Atticus says that in preparation for carrying it out, he made a decision to not do the job, and help Bill out. Atticus claims he has gone through some personal drama that changed his point of view on things and he would like to see Bill put up a fight. Atticus clearly states that Bill hasn't got a hope of succeeding but he'll help him try anyway.

He hints at a specific question, or set of questions, that needs to be asked of him.

Many questions are asked on a wide range of topics. Atticus answers some. The answers are usually very brief. The answers are sometimes quite unclear or ambiguous.

This results in a process where for every answer a new flood of questions is generated. This process essentially overwhelms most people's ability to stay up with the play.

The type of questions and the answers range in general about Atticus himself, about his "Master" who he refers to as having to get permission from, and about generic facts like "are we on Mars?", "have you met a Reptile", and so on.

Atticus hints at the Master having a plan that he needs to follow and at times it appears that he would choose act differently but he needs to stick to a certain plan.

There is a side-show at one point where Atticus is about to start raising money for someone in need and it appears this didn't have Bill's prior approval (his Forum, his rules). This causes a public display of friction between the two.

Atticus announces he is after a small group of people to carry out a job. The number 18 is coined, and members are encouraged to step forward if they feel they can help. There is little information about what the job entails, and in this vacuum members come up with all sorts of ideas and processes of how these 18 people could be selected or chosen.

Not long after we hear Atticus is going to move away from Project Avalon as his presence is putting major stress on resources, administration and existing members. There is an announcement that he will start his own web site.

Atticus does indeed drop back into the shadows, and new information dries up. His visits to Avalon all but dry up and the only information we get appears to be 2nd hand from people who claim to have communicated with him via email, Skype, etc.

If there are any factual errors or major omissions I'd like to be corrected please. But Anything that infers Atticus is the real deal or a fake, is good for Avalon or not, and so on I'd like to leave out of this overview.

As a personal observation, I always assess people with a simple statement helpfully provided by the bible: "By their fruit ye shall know them".

Think about it and come up with your own ideas as to why he was here and what he has eventually achieved.

Thank you very much for the run down very much appreciated! I didnt know about the "money raising" and the "18" this is very interesting stuff

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to core2011 For This Post:

Lettherebelight (19th May 2011), Omni (18th May 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

there are people holding information about said topics, who are not willing to relinquish it for whatever power reason they choose.

PVM

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

crosby (18th May 2011), jjl (18th May 2011), Omni (18th May 2011)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

What a clishe sentence. Here one from me " if 2 people know it it is not secret"
    I know something but I can not tell you, someone told me to not tell to you. I promise he promised he will tell some thing but not ready yet
    I will tell you when time and mass are ready. It is coming soon tomorrow or next year. Maybe it is good maybe bad, I can not tell you
    Lord Sidious where are you?
    I need your carrots to wake up somebodies

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

core2011 (18th May 2011), gigha (18th May 2011), jjl (18th May 2011), loveandgratitude (18th May 2011)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Thank you Dear Sir

That is exactly what i was after.

A view from straight in the middle

I noticed the whole influx of new members at the time heck i was one but had nothing to do with Charles' stuff. ( i always followed from the sidelines from many serpo/Camelot/avalon forum moons ago.) Did he have anything what so ever to do with the masses of other older members leaving ? (Not in your opinion but as a lines man again please )

I had already made my mind up about the subject from the get go, hence me not knowing to much about it.

Thanks once again.

31. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Positive Vibe Merchant (here)
    There are people holding information about said topics, who are not willing to relinquish it for whatever power reason they choose.PVM
    Hi PVM.

I don't think there are any power games going on in that sense. People who have been asked to keep things in confidence are doing so. I think that's a superb reflection on the caliber of being they are.

As far as I can tell, most people that contact Atticus are able to interact with him in some fashion, so if you have something specific you want to get off your chest or you want to ask him, instead of counting on information leaks of 2nd or 3rd hand information or gossip, why not contact the man direct?

PM to Atticus

32. The Following User Says Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

Dorok (18th May 2011)

33. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Did [Atticus] have anything what so ever to do with the masses of other older members leaving ? (Not in your opinion but as a lines man again please )
    Simple answer: No.

Nothing happens in a vacuum of course, and Atticus was part of "the play", but not to the degree that, in my mind, you could point at him as being "a major character".

He may read this and smile and think "so much you know...", and in that case, well done that man. And if that's the case, the next interesting question is: Did it damage Bill and La Force d'Avalon?

No.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

LM-R (18th May 2011), NancyV (18th May 2011), White Phoenix (19th May 2011)

35. Link to Post #20
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Has there been any updates from Bill what so ever? Bill was so excited with all this in the beginning and now he doesnt make any comments at all

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to core2011 For This Post:

jjl (18th May 2011), Omni (18th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast