+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vitamin B17 found in Apricot kernels

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Vitamin B17 found in Apricot kernels

This may well have been touched upon in past posts but its always good to go over old ground and refresh the memory.

There has been a method of treating and curing Cancer/Tumours using Vitamin B17 which a high source can be found in Apricot Kernels.

This link is a good read. I personally know two people who had cancer, one had breast cancer and the other had a brain tumour, the brain tumour victim had a month to live when my mother in law introduced him to Apricot Kernels that she purchases from QLD in Australia, both cancer sufferers are free of cancer today, alive and well. (and still taking Vitamin B17!).

http://www.vitaminb17.org/is_cancer_...deficiency.htm one good link for general info.

http://www.worldwithoutcancer.org.uk...outcancer.html a great link on the Vitamin B17 as published in the Book "A world without cancer" by G Edward Griffin.

A book on Vitamin B17 is "Cancer: Why We're Still Dying To Know The Truth" by Phillip Day. Also check out his website, credence.org, and follow the link to Campaign For Truth In Medicine. Phillip Day was jailed for 5 years after publishing this book due to the "Cancer Act". Whatever that is!

The FDA and pharmaceutical companies have filed for Vitamin B17 and Apricot kernels to become illegal and the reason is because cancer is a $400 billion dollar industry! $400 billion!!!!!!! and of course you cannot patent a vitamin.

There is clinics in South America that inject B17 direct into the tumour, one of these clinics was the place where cosmetic giant Max Factor's son Donald Factor was cured of his cancer http://campaignfortruth.com/Eclub/070503/factor.htm

To finish I would like to tell you an interesting thing - I heard publically that Bill Clinton takes 10 apricot kernels everyday..... hmmmm why Bill?

I'd really like to hear from anyone who ahs used B17 with thier expereinces.

Cheers - CORE

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to core2011 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th May 2019), butcherman (19th May 2011), DianeKJ (19th May 2011), fifi (19th May 2011), Flash (22nd May 2019), g.k.r (19th May 2011), Isthatso (19th May 2011), kimmie (20th May 2011), Maia Gabrial (19th May 2011), nearing (23rd May 2011), nomadguy (19th May 2011), oceanz (19th May 2011), Pam (29th May 2019), ulli (19th May 2011), Woody (19th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: Vitamin B17 found in Apricot kernels

I believe flax seeds also have it. Farmers call it linseed and they feed it to animals in order to remedy illness.

The Medical Mafia would have us believe that apricot seeds are very poisonous. There is a small amount of, I think, arsenic. It is countered by other components in the seeds.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2019), Flash (22nd May 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Cigan Mojia's Avatar
    Thanks

"In very small amounts, the toxic hydrogen cyanide present in apricot kernels has been traditionally prescribed in Chinese medicine for treating asthma, cough,..." ~ Complete Apricot Information from Drugs.com
    http://www.drugs.com/npp/apricot.html

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cigan Mojia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2019), conk (19th May 2011), Flash (22nd May 2019), kimmie (20th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Cyanide is also found in apple seeds (and I think peaches and mangos?).

I think you'd have to eat an awful lot of apples or apricots etc in one session to have toxic overload.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oceanz For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2019), Flash (22nd May 2019), Pam (29th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by oceanz (here)
    Cyanide is also found in apple seeds (and I think peaches and mangos?).

I think you'd have to eat an awful lot of apples or apricots etc in one session to have toxic overload.
    Tis a true story - Cyanide is found at the same level in Vitamin B12 which is compulsory for the body to survive.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to core2011 For This Post:

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Hey Core2011,

I wish this information had been available to us sooner because my ex-hubby died of a brain tumor a couple of years ago. He and his 2nd wife claimed that they tried everything. Apparently not....Wasn't B17 discovered by a Nobel Prize winner in medicine?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Hey Core2011,

I wish this information had been available to us sooner because my ex-hubby died of a brain tumor a couple of years ago. He and his 2nd wife claimed that they tried everything. Apparently not....Wasn't B17 discovered by a Nobel Prize winner in medicine?
    Sorry to hear that :-( very sad news. Im not sure about the Nobel Prize I can look into it, the important thing here is to spread the word far and wide, 50,000 people in the US die each year of cancer and we can stop it! it goes back to these basic things - The Governing bodies cant make money out of a cure, they can make money out of patented treatments but you cant patent a vitamin, the World needs drastic de-population (in their view) and cancer helps that out.

Do whatever you can to get people researching Vitamin B17, this isnt just a cure but it prevents cancer we should all be taking it now.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to core2011 For This Post:

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member kimmie's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you for this post core2011. Very important information! I have an aunt was recently diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and would benefit from trying out these apricot seeds to aid in her treatment. I will find some organic seeds to have her try this right away.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kimmie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kimmie (here)
    Thank you for this post core2011. Very important information! I have an aunt was recently diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and would benefit from trying out these apricot seeds to aid in her treatment. I will find some organic seeds to have her try this right away.
    Hi Kimmie, please do pass the info on, I would say to your Aunt that she needs to research this subject thoroughly any information i can give her I will you can PM me anytime I am great at researching and I find answers pretty quick anything I can help with I will of course. Vitamin B17 can certainly help you will have to look into how much to take, the problem is the doctors will tell you its nonsense but there are highly certified people out there who will back the Vitamin B17 fact up.

This is a great video to watch.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZFnP9sU1KW4

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Eo9o1...eature=related

https://youtube.com/watch?v=z4SNh...eature=related

https://youtube.com/watch?v=eQ_bT...eature=related

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y11jY...eature=related

18. The Following User Says Thank You to core2011 For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Friends, this must be key to understanding Dr. Johanna Budwig's flax seed remedy. She has had success with feeding cancer patients flax seed oil and cottage cheese. It's been a while since I read her books, but I think she called the cottage cheese a 'sulfuric protein' and that it enabled the flax oil (B17) to work more effectively.

One patient was on her death bed and could not eat. They gave her flax/cheese enemas and she became strong again!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Vitamin B17 or Lightrill. Vitamin B17 is known as Laetrile. It is made from a natural substance known as amygdalin. It is a plant substance found in raw walnuts, many kinds of nuts, and in the seeds of many fruits, especially apricot seeds , Grape seeds, and wheat germ buds, although the substance is not considered a real vitamin, but some researchers are still insisting on this label.

موسوعة الاعشاب - فيتامين ب17

One of the most common information about vitamin B17 is the possibility of this vitamin in the treatment of cancer, and if you search among the most searched words on Google, you will find that "vitamin B17", among the most requested words on the net !, Let us see where to find vitamin B17 Our food?
    Sources of natural vitamin B17
    - apricot seeds
    - Peach, plum, peach and nectarine seeds
    - grape seeds
    - Cherry Seeds
    - Seeds of apples and pears
    - Pumpkin seeds
    - Flaxseeds
    - Barley
    - Nuts: walnuts, almonds and cashews
    - Quinoa pills
    - Millet
    - Mulberry
    - the strawberry
    - The Cranberry
    - Black currants
    - Buds such as: bamboo shoots, chickpeas sprouts and wheat sprouts
    - Leaf clover
    - Eucalyptus leaves
    - Watercress leaves
    - spinach leaves "a small amount"
    - White beans, black and red

There are many forms of drugs for vitamin B17, it is available in the form of pills, or in the form of intravenous injection, or injection of muscle.

Benefits of Vitamin B17 in Cancer Treatment

Some researchers have already collected research on vitamin B-17 and have been working with experts in the field to obtain information or other sources. The researchers did not find a single study that could indicate that vitamin B17 has a role in cancer treatment.

The researchers conclude that there is no concrete evidence that the use of amadgdalin can support vitamin B17 in the treatment of cancer. Not only that, the treatment of amjadine may be associated with serious and fatal side effects. Oral administration may cause cyanide poisoning, Which may occur in the form of fever, fatigue, headache, hepatic failure, lack of oxygen in the internal organs, low blood pressure, and neurological problems that may cause imbalance and difficulty walking, and may lead to coma and death.

⚠️ There is not enough evidence and reliable studies to confirm the effectiveness of vitamin B17 in the treatment of cancer.

⛔ Warning: Many sites that promote vitamin B17 are effective treatments for cancer, although no recognized medical organization supports this assumption. Care should be taken to treat such agents. These products.

I am sorry for my bad English is not my mother tongue.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dr.nora For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2019), Flash (22nd May 2019), onevoice (22nd May 2019), Satori (22nd May 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,015 times in 2,416 posts

Another source of Laetrile is apple seeds. You can safely eat all the seeds within one apple while eating the apple. I do this usually. You should not eat too many apple seeds at one time. That can potentially do more harm than good.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2019), Constance (23rd May 2019), Flash (22nd May 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by dr.nora (here)
    Vitamin B17 or Lightrill. Vitamin B17 is known as Laetrile. It is made from a natural substance known as amygdalin. It is a plant substance found in raw walnuts, many kinds of nuts, and in the seeds of many fruits, especially apricot seeds , Grape seeds, and wheat germ buds, although the substance is not considered a real vitamin, but some researchers are still insisting on this label.

موسوعة الاعشاب - فيتامين ب17

One of the most common information about vitamin B17 is the possibility of this vitamin in the treatment of cancer, and if you search among the most searched words on Google, you will find that "vitamin B17", among the most requested words on the net !, Let us see where to find vitamin B17 Our food?
    Sources of natural vitamin B17
    - apricot seeds
    - Peach, plum, peach and nectarine seeds
    - grape seeds
    - Cherry Seeds
    - Seeds of apples and pears
    - Pumpkin seeds
    - Flaxseeds
    - Barley
    - Nuts: walnuts, almonds and cashews
    - Quinoa pills
    - Millet
    - Mulberry
    - the strawberry
    - The Cranberry
    - Black currants
    - Buds such as: bamboo shoots, chickpeas sprouts and wheat sprouts
    - Leaf clover
    - Eucalyptus leaves
    - Watercress leaves
    - spinach leaves "a small amount"
    - White beans, black and red

There are many forms of drugs for vitamin B17, it is available in the form of pills, or in the form of intravenous injection, or injection of muscle.

Benefits of Vitamin B17 in Cancer Treatment

Some researchers have already collected research on vitamin B-17 and have been working with experts in the field to obtain information or other sources. The researchers did not find a single study that could indicate that vitamin B17 has a role in cancer treatment.

The researchers conclude that there is no concrete evidence that the use of amadgdalin can support vitamin B17 in the treatment of cancer. Not only that, the treatment of amjadine may be associated with serious and fatal side effects. Oral administration may cause cyanide poisoning, Which may occur in the form of fever, fatigue, headache, hepatic failure, lack of oxygen in the internal organs, low blood pressure, and neurological problems that may cause imbalance and difficulty walking, and may lead to coma and death.

⚠️ There is not enough evidence and reliable studies to confirm the effectiveness of vitamin B17 in the treatment of cancer.

⛔ Warning: Many sites that promote vitamin B17 are effective treatments for cancer, although no recognized medical organization supports this assumption. Care should be taken to treat such agents. These products.

I am sorry for my bad English is not my mother tongue.

In March 2016, I spent 11 days in a hospital from what I initially thought was severe stomach ache. At one time, my pain was so severe that I was overdosing on the strongest Dilaudid (about 10 times stronger than morphine) they administered to me. After 5 emergency medical teams saved me from overdosing, I was also given Fentanyl patch, which is about 100 times stronger than morphine.

During my hospital stay surgeons worked on my bile ducts and removed my gallbladder. The pathology report for my Gallbladder came back positive for rare cancer of the Gallbladder. 3 oncologists and another surgeon advised me to start chemotherapy right away.

Before I had gone to the hospital, I fortuitously extensively on alternative treatments for cancer. One of the book I found helpful was "Cancer Is Not a Disease - It's a Survival Mechanism" and another was "Laetrile Case Histories; The Richardson Cancer Clinic Experience" After I was discharged from the hospital, I started on a regimen of baking soda, Laetrile, Curcumin, and many kinds of extracts of mushrooms, as well as many other supplements and vitamins for about a year.

For the past three years, I have been cancer free, so I'm pretty sure Laetrile was beneficial for me. I didn't want to take a chance on solely relying on Laetrile, so that's why I took other alternative treatments as well.

These days just to be safe, I always add half a teaspoon of baking soda to hot oatmeal I usually have for breakfast. I would strongly suggest augmenting any Laetrile regimen with baking soda, perhaps 1 teaspoon per 8 ounces of water, twice a day at least 30 minutes before meal or after meal as well as Curcumin with bioperene.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2019), Constance (23rd May 2019), Flash (22nd May 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,855 times in 566 posts

I remember back in the '70s. Apricot seeds were talked about a lot for healing properties. Amazing it comes back around again. I think a lot of people through the generations (30 and 40 yr olds) learn about the food industry and want to go natural or organic along with Alternative healing. Some even try to get off grid. Heaven knows if i could get on the ground to plant my own garden, I would be.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kari Lynn For This Post:

avid (28th May 2019), Bill Ryan (30th September 2019), Constance (28th May 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

yes , this might be correct but it messes with your hormones ;
    be aware that female hormones r given to treat prostate cancer ;
    and flaxseed should not be taken by males .

¤=[Post Update]=¤

i take a spoon of raw almondpaste every day it does just the same.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OSIRIS7 For This Post:

All is one (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (30th September 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by OSIRIS7 (here)
    yes , this might be correct but it messes with your hormones ;
    be aware that female hormones r given to treat prostate cancer ;
    and flaxseed should not be taken by males .

¤=[Post Update]=¤

i take a spoon of raw almondpaste every day it does just the same.
    Wow, I didn't know that flax seed contain huge amounts of natural phytoestrogens
    Quote Countless health bloggers and nutritional “guru’s” are claiming that flax seeds are awesome for guys.
    And sure flax seeds are jam packed with omega-3’s which are anti-estrogenic…
    …But nobody really talks about the fact that flax is one highly estrogenic plant containing huge amounts of natural phytoestrogens.
    The same article linked above recommends that men take chia seeds instead of flax seeds:
    Quote But where am I going to get my omega 3’s if I stop consuming flax seeds and flax seed oil?

Answer: Chia seeds.

Chia seeds are almost identical with flax seeds if we take a look at their nutritional profile, they’re both high in omega-3’s and they both have a lot of vitamins and nutrients packed in them.

The only difference between these two seeds is the fact that chia seeds are androgenic (androgens are male hormones), and flax seeds are estrogenic (estrogens are female hormones).
    I have been taking both flax seeds and chia seeds, so I'll now stop taking flax seeds.

Also I would caution about taking almond products. I've once read that almond typically contains some of the highest concentration of glysophosphate (often referred to as glyphosphate) found in the Roundup herbicide. I couldn't find the source where almonds was listed near the top for the highest concentration of glyphosphate.

Also there are some dire negative consequence of growing almonds, where California is the major source of almonds to the world:
    Quote California Water Drought: Almond Industry Gets Preference over Other Natural Resources
    James Hamblin, M.D., wrote a recent article for The Atlantic titled “The Dark Side of Almond Use.” Hamblin indicates that it takes 1.1 gallons of water to produce a single almond. 44 percent more land in California is being used to farm almonds than was used 10 years ago. With California undergoing a record-breaking drought, combined with more and more land in the State being devoted to almond groves, the huge demand to supply water to almond trees could lead to disastrous consequences.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

33. Link to Post #17
    Czech Republic Avalon Member MartinNovotny's Avatar
    Thanks

With regards of "B17" toxicity - as far as I can recall there are some protocols derived from the original work of that Japanese doc from Sloane Catering. You can build-up tolerance by slowly increasing number of kernels through out the time - I have no issue to take 5 kernels at once for a week - I do that every 3 months.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to MartinNovotny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by core2011 (here)
    There has been a method of treating and curing Cancer/Tumours using Vitamin B17 which a high source can be found in Apricot Kernels.
    In May I bought bitter apricot kernels on Amazon. Last week I tried to buy more, but Amazon no longer carries them, not from any vendor. And of course, because they no longer carry them, they no longer publish the positive reviews. When I clicked on that past order it said "page not found." Probably Bezos heard about it and screamed "get that off of there! we need MORE cancer, not less, if the new world order is going to succeed!" I do find it disturbing that Amazon, which owns Whole Foods, is anti-alternative remedies.

eBay does carry them, though. eBay's becoming the place to get alternative supplements. You can also get fish bendazole there.

But I would like to point out that there's no such thing as vitamin B17. The ingredient is laetrile, and is not considered a vitamin, does not exhibit the properties of a vitamin.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Valerie Villars (6th October 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Hey Core2011,

You're probably thinking of Nobel laureate Dr. Linus Pauling, who championed huge doses of Vitamin C, an actual vitamin with no relation to laetrile, but very good for just about everything.

+ Reply to Thread