+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: alien ufo mothership hits sun with plasma weapon” – unbelievable

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default alien ufo mothership hits sun with plasma weapon” – unbelievable

Here is the moving film series to the previous still shot video. As it can be seen…the “ship” is firing on the Sun. What is going on? The NASA STEREO AHEAD 195 Satellite caught a very unusual sight today 5/17/2011. What looks to be either an “alien space station or ship”..(it is not a satellite) clobbering the Sun with what looks like a plasma beam. Notice the “spiral”…just like the Noregian Spiral we all saw. This is just gnarly! The “unidentified activity of unknown craft”, has been especially heavy around the Sun for the past few days. To look at the activity, it looks like bees swarming around a beehive…or a swarm of fire flies. Some of these craft are as big as moons…HUGE! I can’t believe what I’m seeing with my own eyes

2. Link to Post #2
    Inelia

Default Re: alien ufo mothership hits sun with plasma weapon” – unbelievable

WHOA

That is amazing!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

butcherman (20th May 2011), Davidallany (21st May 2011), Nortreb (24th May 2011), Yoda (24th May 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

That DOES look like something shooting AT the Sun rather than the other way around.

How very odd.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

5. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,802 times in 257 posts

That object is MASSIVE, wonder what NASA has to say about that. Those particular objects seem to becoming a common sight around the sun. I can't remember where I seen it, but there was a picture of the sun, like the one here, and it showed these massive objects around the surface of the sun, it looked as if there were absorbing energy or something along those lines, all this strange activity seems to becoming more and more common, i've been getting that feeling again were you don't know what but something is going to happen, it seems to be coming in waves to me, but the future (I hope) will provide answers to these phenomena.

Adi

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

way too cool. i wonder why they would do that?
    regards, corson

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Those are advanced ET spaceships using the Sun as an extra-dimensional portal (singularity point vortex) to "pop up" anywhere in the Universe or Multiverses.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

crosby (20th May 2011), K626 (21st May 2011), Maia Gabrial (21st May 2011), Vrilya (21st May 2011)

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

It is those naughty EMVs again... They are probably trying to stabalise the sun so we don't get fried!

Mobius
    "A fool can learn from his own experiences; the wise learn from the experience of others." - Democritus, 460-370 B.C.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Möbius For This Post:

crosby (20th May 2011), Davidallany (21st May 2011), Lord Sidious (20th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

must be Onyx, he said he was going to talk with them about cooling down our sun...

it is working according to Spaceweather.com

Quote POINTS OF INTEREST: Solar activity is so low, NOAA forecasters say the chance of a strong flare today is less than 1%. Boring? Even the quiet sun has points of interest. Consider this extreme ultraviolet image taken during the early hours of May 20th by NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory:

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    must be Onyx, he said he was going to talk with them about cooling down our sun...

it is working according to Spaceweather.com

Quote POINTS OF INTEREST: Solar activity is so low, NOAA forecasters say the chance of a strong flare today is less than 1%. Boring? Even the quiet sun has points of interest. Consider this extreme ultraviolet image taken during the early hours of May 20th by NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory:
    Right Rocky.

The sunspot activity may be low at moment, but the energy level of Sun is still very high. Have you all noticed that for past 4 months, even a sliver of a moon is giving off the light of a full moon? Pay attention. The Sun is brighter, therefore, the moon is as well.

Our Sun has kicked into a higher vibration. A good thing, because this raises the Earth's and our energy levels too.
    Last edited by nearing; 20th May 2011 at 21:17.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

crosby (20th May 2011), fifi (21st May 2011), kimmie (21st May 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (21st May 2011)

14. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

seems like Cameras have no problem picking up the difference.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sunset.JPG
Views:	82
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	7643..

15. Link to Post #11
    Slovenia Avalon Member uncleroach's Avatar
    Thanks

I wonder if anyone has done a spectral and brightnes reserch of the moon, for last few years, or of the sun for that mater. It would shoure be nice to see some data, because sun is much stronger than last years in this time of year and come to think of it moon is brighter too.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to uncleroach For This Post:

nearing (20th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member EC1000's Avatar
    Lately it seems to me that I live in the dream of all that is.
    Thanks

wow that is a crazy video. I'm just amazed that anyone, no matter how advanced they might be, can get that close to star without being incinerated.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EC1000 For This Post:

carebear2 (21st May 2011), thunder24 (21st May 2011)

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,853 times in 447 posts

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Those are advanced ET spaceships using the Sun as an extra-dimensional portal (singularity point vortex) to "pop up" anywhere in the Universe or Multiverses.
    Reminded me of this video I saw a while back.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to daledo For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (21st May 2011)

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by EC1000 (here)
    wow that is a crazy video. I'm just amazed that anyone, no matter how advanced they might be, can get that close to star without being incinerated.
    Apparently they're protected by an EM shield (force field) from extreme heat and more...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZuYpU5ggNxA
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

carebear2 (21st May 2011), DeDukshyn (20th May 2011), EC1000 (20th May 2011), Lord Sidious (20th May 2011), Maia Gabrial (21st May 2011), Mike Gorman (21st May 2011), Morgaine (21st May 2011), seehas (22nd May 2011)

23. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member EC1000's Avatar
    Lately it seems to me that I live in the dream of all that is.
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Quote Posted by EC1000 (here)
    Apparently they're protected by an EM shield (force field) from extreme heat and more...

]
    holy moly-the video you posted is insane

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EC1000 For This Post:

Alecs (21st May 2011), Lord Sidious (20th May 2011), truthseekerdan (20th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

I hope that those who see any spaceships in these clips are just jumping to a conditioned conclusion... and are not actually seeing spaceships ; )
    Last edited by RedeZra; 21st May 2011 at 00:15.

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

This is the best video I've found about the EMVs around the sun.
    Last edited by Hughe; 21st May 2011 at 01:08.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Anna (21st May 2011), Aurvandil (21st May 2011), D-Day (22nd May 2011), EC1000 (21st May 2011), elysian (24th May 2011), Lord Sidious (21st May 2011), Maia Gabrial (21st May 2011), Referee (21st May 2011), sandy (21st May 2011)

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

This reminds me of a Movie sceen in Spiderman 2, "The power of the sun in the palm of my hand",
    In the sceen the Good Doc Octopus tries to control his sun like creation as it goes out of control, he attempts to catch the solar flare like expulsions with his octo arms, and is unsucessful.

We are expecting some solar flare activity in the near future, wonder if thats the reason for the plasma like beams, an attempt to quell or lesson the nasty ones. I cross my fingers and hope its not an attempt to worsen them....

29. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member kimmie's Avatar
    Thanks

Just an observation and curiosity.. Although it's not advisable during mid-day, has anyone noticed that easier to look directly at the sun these days? I've been able to do this more frequently and just wondered if anyone else has been able to do the same without experiencing any ill effects from it such as retina burns... I think it has to do with the rising vibrations of our Sun.

30. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Dear The One,

Isn't it James Horak that says they are farming the suns plasma?? I can't remember much more than that but I think he said it was to help earth...
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

31. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy For This Post:

mojo (22nd May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast