+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 9 13 LastLast

Thread: Inelia's full interview now published

1. Link to Post #161
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Inelia's full interview now published

I wasn't planning on picking bones with my first post on Avalon so it's with some regret I'm throwing the skeptic angle on this here..

It's a nice heart-warming interview with plenty of smiles and half-explanations but did her 'source' also instruct her to charge people for the knowledge, powers and insight that we as the human race are, as she says 'fully capable' of and have the basic 'human' right (free of all commercial/economic tie-ins) of using? I'm all for those people living lives to help others and requiring some form of income with which to sustain such practice but I think at times one has to draw the line somewhere.

Having watched the interview and taken a look at the ascension website, I can't say there is anything in speak or text that I've not heard before from other people, books and websites. Granted, her stories are very heart-warming and, if anything, at least put out a positive message to the world which mankind could make do with more of but the skeptic inside me can't help but to pick holes in her story and fault Bill on not probing further her further for explanations.

The immediate question that pops into my mind when listening to Bill's interview with Inelia... Are we not are all born without guidelines and a manual? Nothing new or unique in her outline of events there.

I am also finding it hard to chew on the fact that she has an inability to speak different languages anymore but in the same verbal output she claims that if there is something that she 'needs' to learn then she can learn (download) it. The fact that she was speaking fluent Spanish at 9 months old with her mother noticing and claiming that nobody else butted an eyelid would denote there were others present at the time besides herself and her mother.. well any grown adult would certainly notice, with some degree of shock, a 9 month old child speaking any language with fluency and any parent noticing this feat at such a young age would be proud enough to boast of their child's remarkable talent.

On the subject of falling over as a child.. There are many children and toddlers who are prone to falling over a lot. Toddlers have very lax ligaments and the arch of the foot contains a pad of fat which disappears as the toddler grows older. This plus many other possible reasons would require some level of exploration before concurring with anyone claiming they had some form of ability or outside-of-body spiritual control. Personally, my first and immediate question would be to ask to see if she had flat feet! The story she gives of her mother telling her to get inside her body.. well, from a child's perspective and with a child's level of imagination this could easily be interpreted with a certain level of distortion particularly at such a young age. Dependent on how that child then retains such a memory and how the memory itself matures with the self over time would effect the aged perspective of such an event. With the spiritual lifestyle she claims to have led, such earlier memories (warped or otherwise) would be easier to interpret as signs, special abilities and the likes than in a life given otherwise. This whole area should have be further questioned and scrutinized.

My next question is how does she know that she 'entered' her body 30mins before being born? She fails to back this statement up with anything and Bill should have probed her further on this. Considering her recall of early life situations is in parts sketchy in detail and recollection, I find it hard to swallow that such an early memory could be retained with such clarity. During gestation the baby is capable of feeling, emotion and has a sense of awareness. If she claims to have entered that physical being 30mins before birth then what became of the mind and soul of that child afterwards? And if she claims to have 'entered' that being which already existed then why would this be on her website?

Quote Our body is more than our Temple. It is an integral part of us. It is not a suit we wear for an unimportant lifetime, and will shed as soon when we die and therefore is unimportant. It is in fact, our own creation. It is the physical manifestation of our Self, our Soul, our Spirit and our Divine.
    She has lost me there!

On the subject of her 'dropping some of her abilities' in her journey from childhood to adulthood.. to throw an example out there as to how many abilities children lose during their development - my son used to be able to recall being inside his mothers womb (his cousin had these recollections too).. both lost such memory around the age of 9. Children are also the keepers of imagination and ill-perception, let's not forget that too.

I'm finding it too easy to pick bones here I'm afraid

On a last note, some of the statements she gives in the garden towards the end of the video are quite remarkable in themselves, I notice she managed to slip in the info of her website in before the end of the tape! Now she claims to not work with individuals through choice but rather that she acts out of some form of higher guidance directing her in whichever direction it sees fit. Well in the same statement she mentions how 'she agreed' to do the interview with Bill. I'm assuming now her ascension website has received a good deal or positive PR work and the financial rewards will surely soon be reaped so the claim that she no longer works with 'individuals' seems somewhat fitting to the apparent agenda at hand here.

I would like to see another interview conducted but without such soft-footing from Bill. I admire his interviewing approach and his ability to allow information to flow out from those he speaks with but when dealing with such topical agendas like this one must utilize a deeper level of questioning on the stories that she presents as truth, in particular her remaining 'earlier' memories if anything - for the more skeptical truthseekers out there! I'm not suggesting everything she testifies to be untrue however in the world of the alternative thinker, one cannot rely alone on a strangers testimony without either due evaluation, questioning, scrutiny, demonstration or proof.

**Note to self: stay away from threads like this!

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Risk Assessment For This Post:

9eagle9 (11th June 2011), Arpheus (11th June 2011), Ba-ba-Ra (11th June 2011), DoubleHelix (12th June 2011), Franny (14th June 2011), Lettherebelight (12th June 2011), Lily de Cuir (12th June 2011), magicmanx (11th June 2011), Newlyn (14th October 2011), Sebastion (11th June 2011), sheddie (11th June 2011), shijo (12th June 2011), Steven (11th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks

Smile Re: Inelia's full interview now published

Thank you Risk Assesment, that was well written and thought out and some good points made, much appreciated

x
    Last edited by sheddie; 11th June 2011 at 16:15. Reason: spelling

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sheddie For This Post:

magicmanx (11th June 2011), Newlyn (14th October 2011), Risk Assessment (11th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member TOTHE's Avatar
    Thanks

Risk Assessment: The singular most important thing to know, which you have a natural instinct for knowing, is the checking of your own internal source. There are those who channel that are not the best for humankind, however there are those with great intelligence upon our planet who accept all forms of channeling without discrimination. It is important to continuously check yourself and challenge also. It is permissible, in fact it is important, that there be questioning.
    There are many channels that in their hearts believe they are doing the things that are correct, when they are simply being tools of the negative, do you follow me so far? If they can understand that this is possible (even though they may not accept it) then those that go and utilize this can be brought out. The singular most important thing that may come forth is that you must check your inner source.
    I my years of research I have come to the realization that I know that all humankind, no matter what environment brought them forth or what education fulfilled them, have an internal check on the balance within them.
    Inelia Benz resonates with my internal source, I find her standing in her truth, recognize her for what she is..a catalyst and messenger toward her work to raise the human collective. I feel she is telling me what I already know, confirming my knowing and NOT with any fancy subliminal triggers some of the more controlling adept light workers incline to do.

Have you ever seen this prayer? I do this every day but a little diferent..I visiualize it as already answered. This is how I co-create my reality.

Prayer from The Spokesman of the Nine Principals of The Universe

From the Council of Nine
    for the Nations of Earth

We pray that the nations of the Earth come to peace within themselves and come to recognize
    whence they came.

We pray that all the civilizations of the Universe that are engaged in the balancing of the
    Universe, be given strength and peace within, to carry on the work to which they are committed.

We pray that the physical beings of the planet Earth come into a state of awareness and
    understanding, in order for their souls to evolve, to raise the level of the planet Earth and to
    cleanse the heavens around the planet Earth so that the Universe can progress.

We pray that those beings and civilizations that are opposing what we do come to the light of
    understanding, so that they also come into perfect balance.

We pray that the day may soon come when all in the Universe have the knowledge and the
    understanding that will make them whole.

We pray for understanding among ourselves, and for the strength that is needed so that each of
    us can guide the others to become perfect beings.

We pray for the souls of the children of the Earth to be brought out of the dark and into the light.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

Artemesia (12th June 2011), Risk Assessment (11th June 2011), ulli (11th June 2011)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by Risk Assessment (here)
    I wasn't planning on picking bones with my first post on Avalon so it's with some regret I'm throwing the skeptic angle on this here..

Having watched the interview and taken a look at the ascension website, I can't say there is anything in speak or text that I've not heard before from other people, books and websites. Granted, her stories are very heart-warming and, if anything, at least put out a positive message to the world which mankind could make do with more of but the skeptic inside me can't help but to pick holes in her story and fault Bill on not probing further her further for explanations.

**Note to self: stay away from threads like this!
    Bill is having an intimate relationship with Inelia and they are planning on or already have moved in together, so he's no longer an unbiased interviewer. This relationship also creates a financial dependency. Don't misunderstand, I am not criticizing or judging their personal relationship; however, members need to understand that this would or could color is opinions and goals.

Also, Inelia aside, I think it should be clear at this point, based on the Charles material, that Bill is human and makes errors in judgment, so to take everything he says as absolute truth would be foolish. I agree with those who have said "go in", stop looking for guru's and trust your own instincts.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

9eagle9 (12th June 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (24th July 2011), Lettherebelight (12th June 2011), magicmanx (12th June 2011), Miller (12th June 2011), Risk Assessment (11th June 2011), sheddie (12th June 2011), Steven (11th June 2011)

9. Link to Post #165
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

thanks for the responses Sheddie, TOTHE and Ba-ba-Ra your comments and thoughts have been digested. I must admit I was partially unsure as to the type of responses my remarks would incur so I'm glad that I have not offended anyone with them

@ Sheddie .. Hello and thank you! Hope to speak more with you soon!

@ TOTHE .. Hello there! I hear what you are saying and I, to some degree, appreciate and understand your standpoint. I'm quite the type to base my conclusions upon factual content and in the absence of supporting evidence, documentation and the likes I do tend to go with instinct based on preconceptions of what I know and understand whilst at the same time appreciating the fact that I know not everything and on occasions whereby I feel under-qualified in knowledge or judgement I do allow for a fair degree of open-mindedness. With regards to my internal source (not my choice of words here but to relate on the same playing field) I can only state my internal source advises me that it/he/she/shim does not warm to Inelia's testimony with open-armed receptiveness.

To quote your entry 'There are many channels that in their hearts believe they are doing the things that are correct, when they are simply being tools of the negative, do you follow me so far?'

..well, yes I do, I think! Knowledge of spiritual concepts is not my most gracious attribute and I take thought that perhaps this is a weakness on my behalf here too. This statement you make however is also a statement that can stem beyond the realms of channeling and spirituality and is quite applicable to many life situations. But I put it to you this way.. wear the shoe on the other foot for one second and ask yourself this.. if it was the case that Inelia was telling untruths and merely out to manipulate others for personal gain alone ( I'm not suggesting she is by the way, I'm simply asking for more depth and scope and a degree of substantiating evidence to the claims laid down in the interview ) then would the same words you give to me also not be applicable to yourself? If this turned out to be the case then you could only admit to the fact that you were a) deceived by Inelia and b) you were deceived by yourself, right? Negative / Positive, I see no need for such categorizations here as what we are dealing with is truth, transparency, claim and conviction.

In response to your comment that 'Inelia Benz resonates with my internal source' I could add here the point that the 1959 film 'On The Beach' resonated significantly with my late Grandmother. Sometimes you pick up on these kinds of sentiments and feelings, they can come from many things - films, animals, a newspaper article of someone's tragic story, personal experiences, shared experiences with others... the list goes on! I'm not trying to undermine your viewpoint or your internal source however these resonances are more common than some people sometimes tend to think. I can also add that some of the content of what Inelia puts forward resonates with myself also but I don't suffer fools gladly and I expect someone who wishes me to be convinced by their testimony to at least present it in a manner that befits all (skeptics included as there will always be one around) and with the necessary clarity required.

Life is substantially based on perception. My perception here comes attached with doubts not negativity and if it's such that you speak from a spiritual standpoint here then one could argue yourself to be invoking the negative within your own spirit based on how your perception of my train of thought sits within the negative too - as positively sounding as you are attempting to be. A swings and roundabouts situation really and not one I wish to partake in to be honest. Having said that I appreciate your words and thank you for your input. With regards to the prayer, no, I have not come across this before but prayer is not a practice I ever have partaken in. That aside, I used to deem myself as an Atheist. Since my journey into the whole truth-seeking movement began a while back I am now at a standpoint where I can no longer class myself as one and in regards to prayers in the format of spirituality I can only say that as much as I find myself more open to the concepts of spirituality, I am still a realist who's opinions and understandings are based upon and required to be subjected to some degree of scrutiny and such practices are, at least at present, outside of my scope of interest. I hope what I've said doesn't offend you in any way.

@ Ba-ba-Ra .. Hello also! and thank you for your response. This clarifies a situation that I had previously overlooked and I was most unaware of the relationship status of Bill & Inelia though this does not alter my opinions of Inelia in any way, shape or form. With respect to Bill who I hold much admiration for, yes, he is human and I'm not knocking him for being one! One of the things I have always admired Bill for is his interviewing style and his ability to allow those featured to flow with their information without unnecessary interjection and as a consequence to, project their thoughts, provide testimony and share wisdom with a large amount of freedom. Having said that, I'm not jumping to any conclusions about the reasons behind Bill's lack of pushing the envelope out just a little bit further. All I can contend is my thought that with the vast experience now under Bill's belt ( which no doubt he has a hat to match! ) I find myself as a viewer somewhat debilitated from making an accurate assessment of the claims in this interview (and of a few others) due simply to the fact that certain objective questions are not being raised when there is testimony laid down that should be further probed and ( it's becoming a regular word for me now >> ) scrutinized. Some people I know who are aware of the works of both Project Camelot and Project Avalon also share such sentiment. Luckily, I'm a little more open-minded than they are but again.. you cannot change the paradigm of the masses based simply on the grounds of verbal testimony alone. Certain claims require more substance and in this age of raising awareness in the masses, such substance must be forthcoming.

Bill & Inelia, if you are reading this then please allow me to extend my apologies if any of this offends either of you. It's not a personal attack I'm instigating on you here and I certainly am not wishing to offend anyone.

As a pointer.. At this present moment in time I am neither an optimist or a pessimist. I seek no spiritual guidance from anyone as guidance comes from within. I am merely a realist attempting to ascertain solid truths based on existing factual evidence.

**Note to self: Become a novelist or something!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Risk Assessment For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th June 2011), Lettherebelight (12th June 2011), Lily de Cuir (12th June 2011), sheddie (12th June 2011), Steven (11th June 2011)

11. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 258 posts

I posted this in general discussion but maybe i'll have more luck on this thread:

I have two questions for Inelia. I would first like to say that if you are too busy to respond that is completely fine and understandable. I thought this would be a more appropriate from of communication than private messaging you because I don't know you at all. My questions have to do with something you said in the interview. My first question has to do with what you said about being a positive light worker or... a positive lens for higher forces or selves to work through. Is there a negative version of this concept? Like people who are incarnated by the negative side to ensure a negative victory? I'm sorry if my terms are not correct. And if so, do these beings also have to abide by the law of free will? Or do they completely disregard these natural laws? Like can they violate us as beings and make decisions for us? Again I totally understand if you do not have the time. Thanks!
    -AIJ

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

Anno (11th June 2011)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Dear Bill and Inelia;
    Excellent interview that definitely called me to ask three questions from Inelia, if I may and she can send the answer here or to my e-address at ksheppersonjones@yahoo.com

1. I was told to write a book called Season Of The Witnesses, I wanted to know if my book was written for this time?
    2. Is the one who told me to write it the same as yourself from the source?
    3. The ascension and the new future, is this book somewhat like a chapter for the books for the new generations, after the planetary changes?

I know it's a lot to ask, but these questions have a lot to do with my timeline, and I was wondering about assurance from someone from the source.

Kim

14. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Kim are you not of the source yourself? Aren't we all?

15. Link to Post #169
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Hello Risk Assessment.

I have been reading your post with interest. I have to say right now with the sensitivity of current events and the ramamfications of not getting it right may tend to cause ones perseptions or ability to absorb subtleties in a message. Obviously there is a lot a steak when one subscribes to the totality of following a false Guru and many there are of those.

Firstly id like to deliberate on a point of yours regarding money or charging for information. Are we agreed we live in a money based society ? that in order to do the basics there are exchanges of currency for food, electricity , rent etc etc. Is it not reasonable to charge for ones time in having a detailed body of their work which you may gravitate to? Indeed there are many people with specific information ready to teach , and need to pay for food, electricity etc. So why is it bad to be sustainable ? why would an exchange of money for a service be unusual ? If i hear a song on the radio and like it, then buy the Cd then like it further because i resonate with them , then decide to go to a concert and see the band live for further enrichment of experience.. is that band that sold me that CD evil for doing so ? or are they working within the society of which we are all born ? There is nothing unusual with it at all IMO.

If someone has a gift of lets say Healing with the hands, someone talented at miraculously being able to heal the sick. Would it be a sin to charge for this service ? would that make the healer any less capable of healing because he or she decided to make it sustainable ?

I hear what you are saying regarding being skeptical. when you listen to a body of work you can tend to over analise it and miss the point. The point is the message. Its a very simple and easy message. " Empower your self " this does not subscribe you to follow her and dedicate your life to being in the harem. If it did then id be walking in the opposite direction.,

I watched the video a few times and i enjoyed the message. I have no questions regarding it because i understand with my ability to read and understand. I have confidense in that i dont want to waste time with red tape. its a matter of taking a message on face value. If it resonates and makes a difference then you have achieved another level of understanding. This level of understanding is the desired goal.

At the end of the video Bill asks her to mention her web site.. what is unusual about that ? The whole point of videos and interviews is to disseminate information. Bill also plugs some other bodies of work in the interview.. actually thats great .. i get more information to research.. i dont see whats the problem ... perhaps i missed something in your point.

IMO Skepticism is its own reward and one posessed by people who lack confidense in their own abilities and in turn want to be lead. Being Lead is the total opposite of what Inelia is trying to convey. She does state if this material does not resonate with you then thats fine. Admittedly the interview is a little amateur and i can see Inelia is a tiny bit nervous about getting the information right. But thats natural , id say as she does these interviews she will develop her style to be more polished. If it were done by the BBC and more polished would that be acceptible ?

Tell me .. if you listen to or read a body of work and find faults in it , all be it minor .. should the weight of that body of work be judged on these minor faults ? or should the positive parts of it be kept and used ? My question is why do people concentrate on the lowest common denominator and then expect the maximum positive effect ? This perplexes me...

Hugs

N
    N

16. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Hello Risk Assessment
    I reckon Bill & Inelia are pretty much super busy these days preparing for their seminar. I'm forwarding to you an answer from Inelia that I received for a question I posed on the Inelia thread that was similar to your initial one here.

Quote Posted by Risk Assessment
    It's a nice heart-warming interview with plenty of smiles and half-explanations but did her 'source' also instruct her to charge people for the knowledge, powers and insight that we as the human race are, as she says 'fully capable' of and have the basic 'human' right (free of all commercial/economic tie-ins) of using? I'm all for those people living lives to help others and requiring some form of income with which to sustain such practice but I think at times one has to draw the line somewhere.
    Quote Posted by Amer
    I would love everything she says to be true, but I will be honest with everyone I have one major stumbling block: if you are guided by the divine, if you are sent here on the scope of the mission that Inelia outlines, if you are of a higher consciousness and already on the marvelous path to enlightenment – well then you do not charge money for the impartment of your wisdom that comes directly from the divine. It is not yours to sell. Period. She has in as many words said that she is a vessel for higher powers- she is selling what has been divinely given.
    I cannot make sense of this. Please explain it to me.
    Quote Posted by Inelia
    All information is free, it's on my website. Everything is there. What I charge for are the MP3 downloads of the information, the books, and when I am able to, the sessions. Why? Because these are not "information", they are my "time". I charge for my time. A person can get onto my website and get all the information they need for achieving a higher vibration. It might also interest you to know, that when a person emails me for a free copy of whatever is for sale in my site, because they cannot pay for it yet, I send it to them for free. These people are very sincere and often later pay way more than what I charge for the downloadable material. Go figure.

Certain people also offer barter exchanges, when they do, I send them the list of items I am in need of, so we can create a true energy exchange.
    All the best to you
    Amer
    Know Thyself

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Amer For This Post:

MMA_Fan (12th June 2011)

18. Link to Post #171
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

This was posted earlier and comes from Inelia's website.

"The party entertainment, such as moving things around, etc., are no longer available at will, but if they come back I have no problem entertaining people with them. For the time being, I suggest, if this is something that really interests you, to visit Uri Geller's website and shows. He's very talented and can do these things at will."

Is this a true validation and recommendation of Uri Geller and his powers or a tongue in cheek suggestion that those who seek entertainment should seek an entertainer, suggesting that Uri Geller does not have true powers?

The reason I ask is that Uri Geller's original launch platform was The Nine.

Uri = Light/Flame of God
    Geller = One who shouts : From the German Gell (to yell or shout) When the Nazis occupied towns with town criers, they called them Gellers.

Uri-el = The trumpeter of the Apocalypse.

Uri Geller = Was the herald of The Nine. A group of nine superpoweful aliens who control the galaxy and planned to invade. Uri was here to warn us so we could fight back, but ended up making a whole lot of money from the mining and oil industry instead.

9 x 2 = 18.

Charles represented an Earth based group of super powerful beings who have already invaded, switched sides to warn us and wanted to start the 18 to fight back, but got sidetracked trying to make money from the advertising industry.

It seems like different lyrics to the same tune, to me.

19. Link to Post #172
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

@ Nanoo Nanoo .. Hi and thanks for your response. You have given me much food with what you have said so I will attempt to deal with certain aspects of what you present in as methodical an approach as I can!

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Obviously there is a lot a steak when one subscribes to the totality of following a false Guru and many there are of those.
    this does not subscribe you to follow her and dedicate your life to being in the harem. If it did then id be walking in the opposite direction.,
    Perhaps it's the case I have the wrong angle on what you've said here but I cannot help but to detect a level of contradiction in what you have said with these two statements. With what you suggest about there being no requirement to follow her words you are at the same time claiming with apparently open arms and no visible challenge from what I can detect that she is not a false Guru and you also lay the subtleties that suggest you are following her word or in the least accepting it as some form of guidance/fact or as you put it with your own words - you are 'resonating' with her. Most people of an intelligible disposition would conclude this to be a shepherd/flock scenario given one is drawing substance with confounded belief that is thought to be applicable for the use and benefit of their own life-path - which amounts to nothing more than a teacher/pupil or leader/follower situation when you break things right down This polar situation is a situation that penetrates most levels of communication and understandings in society so you cannot ignore or sidestep away from the implications that such a ubiquitous trend has in this debate.

If someone has a gift of lets say Healing with the hands, someone talented at miraculously being able to heal the sick. Would it be a sin to charge for this service ?
    Well sin wouldn't be my choice of word here but as almost everything negative can be deduced to such then my answer would be yes. Why? ..money is the root of much evil. I don't use bank accounts for various ethical reasons so I am excluded from the ability to obtain such information that is sold at a financial cost. Also, besides myself, there would be many others exempt from such an ability to purchase this information.. those without internet, computers etc. Set that aside for a minute, MP3s are nothing more than a virtual product, they are not physical products. It's only code. The same kind of stuff that websites and website content are built using. Hence, to charge for a virtual audio product containing information that already exists for free on her website (so claimed) is merely a taxation on the lazy. If it is such that Inelia wishes to do good then perhaps seeking an alternative income to support her efforts would help towards numbing the concerns of those who believe (as Amer stated) that the information she is relaying is information we all have the free and divine right to know without economic tie-ins.

With regards to what Amer stated..

Quote Posted by Amer (here)
    you do not charge money for the impartment of your wisdom that comes directly from the divine. It is not yours to sell. Period. She has in as many words said that she is a vessel for higher powers- she is selling what has been divinely given.
    This just echoes my sentiments exactly.

would that make the healer any less capable of healing because he or she decided to make it sustainable ?
    No. Of course not. Just makes Inelia economically better off.

I watched the video a few times and i enjoyed the message. I have no questions regarding it because i understand with my ability to read and understand. I have confidense in that i dont want to waste time with red tape. its a matter of taking a message on face value. If it resonates and makes a difference then you have achieved another level of understanding. This level of understanding is the desired goal.
    Well in that case, as you feel no need to cross-examine the testimony given yourself.. perhaps you can already answer the question I put that asks how it is she is knowing of the fact that she 'entered' her body 30mins before birth - the same body that she claims on her website to be something that manifests from the already present self - a statement I made in my first post which has seemingly gone without challenge, answer or elaboration to. Such a statement would ring alarm bells and beg the same question from anyone with an inquisitive and calculative mind. To dismiss such practice of inquisition is something found common in those deemed gullible.

IMO Skepticism is its own reward and one posessed by people who lack confidense in their own abilities and in turn want to be lead.
    Sorry but I don't agree with that opinion and it reeks of gullibility.

Tell me .. if you listen to or read a body of work and find faults in it , all be it minor .. should the weight of that body of work be judged on these minor faults ? or should the positive parts of it be kept and used ? My question is why do people concentrate on the lowest common denominator and then expect the maximum positive effect ? This perplexes me...
    Well first up, there is the perception angle of the individual. They obviously appear less minor to you than to myself for reasons that are obvious. Personally I think these 'faults' or, as I like to call them - unanswered questions, are quite necessary in regards to processing, understanding and believing the claims being laid down. If you had no concept of what a square was or looked like and someone went to great pains to convince you that it was a round-shaped object, without further scrutiny or cross-examination or research conducted elsewhere you would eventually and quite possibly easily be convinced of the view they were conveying to you and accept that as solid fact and truth. This we see with prominence in society with religion and so forth and for the simple reason being that people as a collective and even on an individual basis are susceptible to mis-judgement based on things that they perceive to be resonating with them in some way.

Hugs
    again, I'm not wishing to offend anyone here. Just merely conveying my understandings and concerns. Inelia does indeed seem like a very nice person and not the type of person I would cross off my birthday party invite list with any given haste. What she gives in the interview is open to interpretation from more angles than one and with this approach I cannot help but to find contradiction and questionable detail. It's unfortunate that there is little given from which I'm capable to substantiate any concrete conclusions upon however I draw some good from the message given as a whole. If what she says resonates with some people then so be it and if it aids as a tool for people and their own life path then that can only be a good thing and I can't lay argument to that. I can argue that not to be on the same path as other people in regards to this does not necessarily denote negativity on my behalf and as far as my personal standpoint goes and that of others, asking for a greater level of substance and convincing is nothing but fair in form and a legitimate request and I invite and hope that Inelia can present more to convince me further in respects to what she talks about.

Hugs back

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Risk Assessment For This Post:

Amer (12th June 2011), sheddie (12th June 2011)

21. Link to Post #173
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Doing spiritual work is misnomer and I will repeat it relentlessly, one shouldn't charge for doing spiritual work.The spirit needs no work, people need a means of accessing what the spirit is attempting to communicate to them and that is what Ascension does. The Ascension process can be initiated in five minutes and it hardly seems worth enough time investment to charge someone for that. After that its up to the person to stay on track and do their work. Their choice .

I do however charge for having to work in a person's ego constructs and consciousness and other densities like the body. An excorcism is a nasty thing sometimes, and while I never requested money for it I'm nearly always paid for it based on how ugly they can be sometimes. Or rather they can pay me what they believe its worth to them because there should be some exchange otherwise I wouldn't have the means to continue that sort of work. It works out for the better people have choices in the matter that way. I shouldn't be paid for anything that isn't producing a result. I make it clear though. We aren't doing spiritual work, we are doing work that will help you to better access your higher understanding, but we are working with consciousness, ego and physical body. People are entitled to informed decisions and since its the 'teacher' that has the information it is the teach in all integrity that expresses that information what precisely we are working in.

22. Link to Post #174
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

@ Amer .. Thanks for such insight Amer. Inelia's response to your question does lay to rest certain concerns I had however I couldn't help but to detect an air of economic expectancy when she states 'that when a person emails me for a free copy of whatever is for sale in my site, because they cannot pay for it yet, I send it to them for free'

That aside, I admire her for her willingness to allow for such a bartering exchange. I'm not out to imply that Inelia is simply out to make a 'buck' here. My main concern is the manner in which information is conveyed with little in the way of subsistence for the more skeptical people out there who require levels of convincing like everyone else (except the gullible) but to a greater level. I would love to take what Inelia says as fact and I hope that somehow I can be shown the goods required in order to achieve this.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Risk Assessment For This Post:

Amer (12th June 2011)

24. Link to Post #175
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

the ones who are doing the real and genuine WORK of source seldom charge and are always under paid,,,,,

And isn't it ironic that,,,,,,,,,,,

the ones who are spreading the WORD of source are charging for it

cosmic love

25. Link to Post #176
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by passiglight (here)
    the ones who are doing the real and genuine WORK of source seldom charge and are always under paid,,,,,

cosmic love
    And as usual you have nothing to contribute.

Ironic isn't it that someone who spins BS tales tries to talk down others.

Your MO is showing.

Gr T
    Be the light, walk the path, live the truth

26. Link to Post #177
    Wales Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

@ Amer .. Thanks for such insight Amer. Inelia's response to your question does lay to rest certain concerns I had however I couldn't help but to detect an air of economic expectancy when she states 'that when a person emails me for a free copy of whatever is for sale in my site, because they cannot pay for it yet, I send it to them for free'
    Because the item is originally for sale - Nowt wrong with economic expectancy in that case.

I used to wonder why people charged for imparting spiritual knowledge but then I read the following and it is hard to doubt the wisdom;

"Should people only sell things that don't benefit humanity?"

What better thing to sell?
    Last edited by MMA_Fan; 12th June 2011 at 20:06.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to MMA_Fan For This Post:

Anno (12th June 2011)

28. Link to Post #178
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MMA_Fan (here)
    Because the item is originally for sale. Nowt wrong with economic expectancy then in that case.
    Perhaps not from a financially exploitative POV. From a moral and spiritual standpoint, when it comes to selling information we have a 'divine right' to know.. well then yes, it factions in as a bit of an issue when you lay such a term of expectancy down in such words!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Risk Assessment For This Post:

sheddie (12th June 2011)

30. Link to Post #179
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Karma is the issue here,when one engages in dealings where ones energy has been used to abtain currency,,,,,this energy is passed along with the exchange,,,,and it's called Karma and it's garbage and luggage one doesn't need...............

Quote Posted by gabbahh (here)
    Quote Posted by passiglight (here)

cosmic love
    And as usual you have nothing to contribute.

Ironic isn't it that someone who spins BS tales tries to talk down others.

Your MO is showing.

Gr T

31. Link to Post #180
    Wales Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MMA_Fan (here)
    Because the item is originally for sale. Nowt wrong with economic expectancy then in that case.
    Perhaps not from a financially exploitative POV. From a moral and spiritual standpoint, when it comes to selling information we have a 'divine right' to know.. well then yes, it factions in as a bit of an issue when you lay such a term of expectancy down in such words!
    That information is free from Inelia (as well as many others). It's the delivery of the education or knowledge that decides the price.

Look at how much knowledge is for free here http://ascension101.com/

The books are for sale, as is the course but then that takes money to produce and deliver. Who should pay for that?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 9 13 LastLast