1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,650 times in 8,595 posts

Default Re: Inelia's full interview now published

This interview video is getting around. Just this morning I saw these:

http://stevebeckow.com/2011/05/shut-...eo/#more-49448

http://www.galacticchannelings.com/e...elia_benz.html

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

firstlook (25th May 2011), Spirithorse (25th May 2011), Yoda (26th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

Inelia's words about judging evil, is something I have been going back and forth on for so long. Why is it so hard to accept?

Its good to hear someone state this obvious truth now and again. Helps remind that its OK to feel Love toward all when your are ready too.

Bill is facilitating some great vibrations in this interview. Important to remember.

Peace

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), Newlyn (26th May 2011), Yoda (26th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

Default Re: A story about manifestation

Quote Posted by sdafnom (here)
    Here is a little story that happened at a time when I was heavily thinking about physical manifestation and how, if possible, to achieve it.

About two years ago I was riding my bike and a stray dog came from nowhere, barking and chasing me.
    It scared the hell out of me as it was very sudden and my first thought was "You could have had me killed, you ... dog! if i had a gun I would shoot you. " Of course in reality I would never do that, but I was very angry at the moment, picturing what my wife and my six months old daughter would do, if something happened to me.

The day after I was riding back and I saw the same dog laying dead on the sidewalk.
    I sad feeling came over me as my emotional side always mourn for any loss of life.

Then a voice pop-up in my head saying "Do you now understand why there is a safety valve on these abilities? What if it was a loved one that upset you? Instant manifestation would have harm them, and you would have regret it a minute later. Learn to control your emotions first and then ask for these abilities."

A couple of hours later I was riding back and the dog was gone.

I'm guessing this is what Inelia & Bill mean by saying these powers should be a byproduct of a spiritual path...

Stavros
    Thank you Stavros. That really is a great example of what the process feels like.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

fifi (25th May 2011), Newlyn (26th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

I've just watched the video a second time, and feel deeply grateful for Inelia's help to infuse Light to the powerful dark evil being, thus remove the evil energy and raise the vibration of the planet.

Thank you so much for being here and helping us. I wish I can meet you in person some day.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fifi For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), Spirithorse (25th May 2011), Yoda (26th May 2011)

9. Link to Post #145
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

I liked the squirrels in the background too ( they were squirrels , weren't they ? ) lol

10. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Thank you for this amazing interview! It's exactly what I needed at this point. I couldn't hold back tears at some points because the energy was so overwhelming.

But I also have some questions. I know the idea is to offer truth without proof (not to infringe on people's free will) but at this point of the shift, couldn't we get some proof already? Now we only have to rely on your words and our own experiences (I've had some so I know there has to be some truth behind all this).

I was also wondering what is the point of infinite timelines? Why do we have to change this one if everything already exists? I just don't get it. But this is a big question about the structure of the whole universe or universes...

May I ask how did you both become interested and involved in Scientology? I'm sceptical about that myself but I understand it's one way of gathering knowledge and experience. I'm personally interested in Freemasons but I hesitate. Will I become evil if I join them? Can I still get out if they turn out to be dark?? Or have I permanently changed my timeline? I just want to develop faster in order to help others. Helping others and the planet is the only goal I have (even though I don't even care about most people that much...) But I have no choice, it seems to be my mission. And this interview helped me to get back on my track.

Also Ra in Law of One talks about a call (for help) and different laws like the Law of Free Will and they (as a collective) say that they can't offer their help unless there's a call. So could the Source be Ra and other sixth dimension beings? What do you think about Ra in the first place? Is it even credible?

Anyway, this was a fascinating interview and I'm so glad something made me come back to this site.

11. Link to Post #147
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Blown

The

Heck

Away.

Thank you both so much

12. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

I just want to say a big fat THANK YOU, to Bill and Inelia for this interview, I found it very inspiring and it validated something and opened my eyes to other things. and this gives me hope of how it may effect others.

Carry on

Why not now?

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

conk (11th June 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), Tahi (2nd June 2011), Yoda (26th May 2011)

14. Link to Post #149
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    "It's a stealth mission", he would say, and only two or three close friends ever knew what he was doing. But he had done an enormous amount over many years to restore and regain his perceptions and his abilities. Proof that what Inelia maintains is exactly correct: we can all do this.
    for anyone that has been paying attention to what is going on at Avalon this year, it should say...

we are all doing this...

a subtle thought can change the world...

ps... Inelia, thank you for joining us, we still have boxes full of paintbrushes for everyone wanting to repaint the world...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 26th May 2011 at 20:27.

15. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

More and more people now know about our beloved Inelia:
    http://stevebeckow.com/2011/05/comme...n-inelia-benz/

Comments Roll in on Inelia Benz
    by Steve Beckow

Here are some interesting developments after Inelia’s initial introduction of herself and her mission.

Some questions arose from readers about Inelia’s history, particularly her involvement with Scientology. In the face of them, I and the readers took three courses of action – constructively but in the name of due diligence. First, we read everything on Inelia we could find.

Second, we asked Inelia to clarify some matters and her answers were very reassuring. Her willingness to discuss all matters asked of her in an open and transparent manner was as reassuring as the answers themselves. I reproduce some of those answers below.

Third, we asked Suzy Ward to ask Hatonn for his opinion. Apparently others had been sending Suzy links to the video too. Here is Suzy’s response:
    “Steve, I’ve just watched the almost two-hour video of Bill Ryan interviewing Inelia Benz. I hadn’t intended to — I’m immersed in two big projects – but obviously I was meant to since emails kept coming about this until I ‘got it’ and let Hatonn know.

Right at the get-go he said he knows about this soul by her ‘universal name’ that’s not pronounceable in any of our languages and he has highest esteem for her – he said ‘her’ because of her incarnation but she’s androgynous and one of the most highly evolved souls he knows.

“My reaction pales beside his, but anyway I’ll tell you that I felt the whole time as if she and I were one — it was interesting!

“Blessings…Suzy”
    No one likes being misled by someone making very large claims and we’ve been misled more times in the past than we might like (or like to admit). I particularly was conned once by a man claiming to be a purnavatar (full and complete Incarnation of God) and by a channelled ascended master. I still smart from those experiences. So I am very happy to hear that Hatonn has such high regard for Inelia. I feel able to relax on the subject. I’m not going to get a rude shock tomorrow. Life is good again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This email arrived from Mike Quinsey, channel for SaLuSa, after this article was written. I insert it here:
    “Hi Friends,

“Through Russ Michael/Steve Beckow I have received a video with Inelia Benz talking with Project Avalon’s Bill Ryan, for approximately one hour and three quarters. The youtube link is given below, along with Inelia’s blog.

“For me it is the most important one I have ever heard, and it helps explain what is behind our experiences in duality. I feel that for people who are ready for it, it is essential that they have an opportunity to listen to it. It is most revealing and greatly uplifting to learn from Inelia that our future is assured.

“In Love and Light. Mike Quinsey.

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...zZUV19w#at=390

“Inelia’s blog is http://ascension101.com/ascension-tools.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I reproduce some of what Inelia said in response to questions about her past. Her responses are open, honest, and reassuring.

The first question concerned the story she told about the remote control melting. Elsewhere on the Net she retells it as if it someone else melted it. We asked Inelia about this seeming contradiction and she replied:

“Ah yes The wording was chosen very carefully. As you can see. ‘I’ve also had the experience of someone melting the circuitry inside a tv remote and an answering machine.’ That someone was me. The words were chosen like this because I had not been asked to go public about my work or abilities at the time. As a matter of fact, the answering machine was me too

“This particular incident happened when I called a friend in the USA, I was in Spain at the time, and, unbeknown to me, he had an old tape machine in his place. I do not like to leave messages on these machines, so when I heard it come on I immediately reacted.

“I later learned that when he got home, and saw the tape, he immediately knew it had been me who called and melted the tape. I, of course, apologized and offered to buy him a new tape.”
    That’s fair enough. We’ve all done that at one point or another. Now a question arose with regard to what one reader called “television addiction” after Inelia said she watched TV.
    “I am fascinated by human creations, both in the larger scale of physical creations, such as cities, technology, even highways, I watch in awe at it all. Some TV shows and films, such as Avatar for example, are works of art. When I get hooked on one of the fantastic creations, there’s no unplugging me from it.

“However, I do not watch negative shows, newscasts or such like programs. I also love music, and this too has been taken and bastardized by the elite in the main stream media. Of course, some artists do manage to keep their creations pure, and those are true warriors of light.”
    Again, fair enough. That makes sense. A third question was about the Scientologists’ notion of being “clear.” A reader wanted to know how Inelia could have memories of other incarnations if she was “clear” and had no previous incarnations. I actually know, as Inelia does, that “clear” means having no case but considered it better that Inelia answer the question. She replied:

“No, this is not correct. The word ‘clear’ is not fully defined and many, even within the different branches of scientology, have different interpretations for it, but it is understood to be someone with no ‘case.’ It has nothing to do with previous incarnations. Parallels timelines are a whole different kettle of fish, not related to incarnations.”
    I accept that I do not know about parallel timelines, but that they are different to incarnations. I also accept that Inelia had “no case” and not that she was saying she had “no memories from no previous incarnations.”

A fourth question was that going from Buddhism into Scientology suggested instability. Buddhism is a spiritual practice; Scientology is a cult. It would seem to be backward movement. Keeping in mind that Inelia has needed to learn about the human condition, not having incarnated as one before, she responded:
    “I would say it does not. Buddhism is a very powerful teaching, and there are thousands of Buddhist sects and schools out there, most have much to offer. And some cults too, yes. I went into both wanting to learn about the human condition. With the Buddhist practice I did, I received much benefit and huge amounts of support in my mission.

“With Scientology, I knew there was something there, that they were able to affect people deeply, and wanted to know how they did it. But when I first went into that building, I had no idea how dark the organization was. One of the reasons is that at the shop front end, they have lightworkers (trapped and enslaved, but this is not apparent at first glance). It was a most educational experience. “
    I should add that Werner Erhard also attended Scientology to learn about Hubbard’s notion of the engram, which subsequently was melded into Werner’s notion of a “record.” Scientology does have some useful information, whether or not there are many regrettable aspects to the organization itself.

The next question was why she appeared to jump from cult to cult, why she needed to go to Scientology in person instead of remotely viewing. I’m deleting a part of this question because it concerns people other than Inelia and I don’t have the sense that they, unlike Inelia, have agreed to become public personalities. Inelia replies:
    “Most Buddhist sects are not cults.

“I am in a physical human body, just like you. What I can do remotely is limited. Never have I said that I knew how the human, or the human collective, works. In fact, this has been a huge, long and painful journey for me, well worth it though. Coming from a non singularity, even the fact that people feel the need to keep their thoughts private was a shocker. My mother had to teach me not to merge with other people’s minds, especially adults, as it was not ‘good manners.’

“And groups, and the need for groups, were a mystery too. Even the need for a “soul mate” has been something completely alien to me.

“My personal learning of the way in which cults operate was very up close and personal (most of my learning has been up close and personal – jump in first, then ask questions later). The first few weeks I was there (at the scientology organisation), it was all very nice as new recruits are not shown the ‘dark side.’

[Portion deleted on other people whose permission I don't have to reprint.]

“For me personally, it gave me a real sense of what is happening on a world wide scale, and how the ‘technology’ developed by the members of the early Scientology group (pre 60s), has been revamped to enslave rather than liberate.”
    I’ve thought long and hard about whether I should repeat what Inelia said about Scientology because, by following how they persecuted Werner, I know what that organization is capable of. But in the end I reasoned that Inelia is already up on the Internet participating in the Ex-Scientology forums so her views are known.

The next question was how a highly-evolved being could label groups “cults.” Inelia responded:

“The fact that something is a cult is not a judgment. Cult, like daily jobs and the belief that we have to pay to live in this planet, are simply facts of life at this moment in time. Plus, I never said I was a highly evolved being, I am just a being with a very specific job, which I have not forgotten.

“Just to think of myself as a ‘highly evolved being’ is rather funny. My mission might sound lofty, but it is the mission of millions of others out there too, including you probably. At a higher level, none of this matters, it is true. In Oneness, who we are and what we are doing is completely irrelevant.

“But here, at this flesh and blood level, it is what we have, it is real. Would I stop a rapist from harming a child? Of course! No doubt about it. It is my opinion that in a situation like that those two beings are placed in our path because they want the cycle of abuse stopped.”
    I’m going to skip ahead now so as not to draw this out. On one forum Inelia joked about starting a cult, which led to the next question was: was she trying to start a cult? She answers:
    “Cults, by default, foster a co-dependent relationship. Something which is part of the old paradigm, the one we are leaving behind. Do they have a role in the world? Yes, there are many people who want to play that game and learn those lessons, but that will be ending within the next 2 generations as souls who want to play low level games go elsewhere as this planet will no longer be compatible with their chosen experience. I personally prefer to empower people to help themselves, and highly discourage people who come to me to be “fixed” because they cannot do it themselves. When this happens, I point them in the right direction, or share a tool that they can use.”
    One reader thereafter makes a statement about why she wishes Inelia to answer these questions and Inelia responded:

“I completely understand your care and questioning mind. I do not make claim to be able to help anyone, or affect anyone in any way, either positively or negatively. That happens by itself, or it doesn’t. The proof is in the pudding. The only gift I am willing to claim, and I have plenty of documented proof for its effectiveness, is my ability to inspire and empower others to raise their own vibration and expand their own awareness.

“Not for me to do it for them, but for them to do it for themselves. As to being powerful, so are you. So is everyone. That’s the whole point, the illusion that some are more powerful (able to do) than others, has to be broken, has to be dissolved. Only then can we really walk into the present that we desire. The only difference I see between us is that I was asked to go public, and you were not. If you had been asked, I’m sure you would have too.

“Why? I honestly cannot say. I am thinking that it is because the call to action was needed at a level which would be heard. My entire trajectory, with few exceptions, has been to work with and assist lightworkers and lightwarriors. Often people who have worked their entire lives with no one to support them. I saw it like, lifting them out of the deep mud, giving them some fresh water, a bite to eat and they would jump into the thick of it again. Knowing they were not alone.

“These are the real heroes, the ones who have stayed on the planet incarnation after incarnation, keeping the torch alive. Keeping the light here through very dark times. Most are tired and battle weary. What I am doing is nothing in comparison. Nothing. But hopefully, through putting the message out at a public level, my actions will bring a drink of water and a bite to eat to those who are doing the real job, and facilitate others to raise their own vibration so we can get this place cleaned up. No more mud.”
    “Ok, those are my readers questions,” I said in ending. “If you’re willing to supply answers, I’m sure they would be very grateful. Sorry to put you to such trouble.” And she replied:
    “No trouble at all. If I can answer something I will, but it will be my reality, which is not necessarily shared by others. I always respect a person’s own reality to disbelieve something they cannot embrace. Their higher self is the ultimate authority about what a person needs to resonate, or not, with at any one time. And, on the same score, it is also their higher self which gives them the goosebumps when they need to take notice of something important.

“Good night Steve, it’s been a pleasure, and I do honour and respect your spirit of investigation.

“Namaste,

“Inelia”
    I feel satisfied and the readers who questioned are more or less satisfied (one still feels some reservations about the Scientology connection). I look forward to where Inelia takes her work next.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 27th May 2011 at 03:18. Reason: spiff up formatting, indenting, quoting

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to fifi For This Post:

Alan (28th May 2011), Anchor (27th May 2011), Anno (11th June 2011), arpanet (26th May 2011), Dennis Leahy (2nd June 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), jp11 (27th May 2011), markoid (27th May 2011), mountain_jim (27th May 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (1st June 2011), Newlyn (27th May 2011), Realeyes (2nd June 2011), sanjosenian (27th May 2011), Spirithorse (27th May 2011), ulli (11th June 2011), Yoda (31st May 2011)

17. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

fifi,

Thanks so much for sharing this info from Steve Beckow. I saw another link to him yesterday. Although not familiar with him I did go to the link to read more.

I really like the way Inelia speaks of herself ... “I am in a physical human body, just like you. What I can do remotely is limited." and she goes on to say “These are the real heroes, the ones who have stayed on the planet incarnation after incarnation, keeping the torch alive. Keeping the light here through very dark times. Most are tired and battle weary. What I am doing is nothing in comparison. Nothing. But hopefully, through putting the message out at a public level, my actions will bring a drink of water and a bite to eat to those who are doing the real job, and facilitate others to raise their own vibration so we can get this place cleaned up. No more mud.”

I resonate with Inelia; she speaks in a way I can relate to. Through her written words and in watching the video, I experience her as humble, gentle, yet strong and willing to give to those that are open and requesting assistance.

Each of us has a role to play and something to give, if we so choose. To be the one to open the door at exactly that moment for the light/love to come in... How can we know having that door opened is not as important as the more public speaker appearing to lead the way?

If I can move beyond the ego (and I don't see the ego as the enemy by any means) I can be a part of creating a world that supports our collective expansion. I look forward to that expanded world and am grateful for this opportunity.

No more mud!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jp11 For This Post:

fifi (27th May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), Newlyn (27th May 2011), Roseheart (27th May 2011), Yoda (31st May 2011)

19. Link to Post #152
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Bill, your interview with Inelia is wonderful. The power within each of us to be our own change and to ultimately change our world / timeline through raising our vibrations has been a message given to me years ago, but I started to lose it in the recent past couple of years. Thank you for sharing of yourself, your gifts, and Inelia for sharing her work and mission. In the past few days I have been drawn back to a message given to me some years ago which I did not follow through with and frankly intimidates me as I must overcome my fear of failure. My mind says, "It has to be perfect" and therefore I get stuck in the mud as it were. Inelia has spurred me to go back, to question my fear, to find out why I felt so lost, and to listen to that small voice.

At the end of the interview the words, "They will know you are my disciples by the love you show one to another" was very strong. I know many are anti-christian and turned off by any words attributed to Jesus or christianity, but the central message of love rings true for me. If we walk in love which is the opposite of fear then we can accomplish anything. We will be where we need to be. We will pursue our passions and fulfill our lifes work that we chose to come here to do. So, with that, I thank you humbly and sincerely.

Much love,

Serenity

20. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Awesome, just awesome! Thank you does not do it justice.
    If you watch this video, you will never look at this world the same... Ever.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Menkaure For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), Yoda (31st May 2011)

22. Link to Post #154
    UK Avalon Member Mark Aldebaran's Avatar
    Thanks

Having watched the Inelia interview several times I then loaded the audio on my iPod.
    There is one gem from Bill, the preamble to a question, that keeps going around my head.
    These few words have been dramatically liberating, so I mashed it up with video:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Emj4LYUZXJU

Thanks Bill.
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 2nd June 2011 at 03:10. Reason: fixed video link, included text link to video
    "Oh, man. Look at those cavemen go... " David Bowie.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark Aldebaran For This Post:

Adi (7th June 2011), conk (11th June 2011), ulli (11th June 2011), Yoda (3rd June 2011)

24. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Why not now?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Bhusunda (2nd June 2011), seko (11th June 2011)

26. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Bump for any newbies who might not see this.

27. Link to Post #157
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Inelia's story about her trying to figure out how
    to use her body pretty much matches up with the adam
    and eve story "The First Book of Adam and Eve.

In that story, after eve had committed the first sin and
    caused adam to sin, God kicked them out of the garden
    of eden. Upon existing the garden gates, adam fell down
    as if he were dead. God came to him and showed him how
    to walk. He never had to walk while in the garden. He
    must have floated every where he went in the garden.
    He and eve fell serveral times before they got the hang
    of walking.

I find it very exciting in the way that inelia described
    her experiences of trying to control her body movements
    for the first time...

This is the second time i've watched this video, which
    i rarely watch any video twice, and i found the whole
    thing just a beautiful thing to experience. I didn't
    get much out of it the first time but the second time
    i seemed to grasp the concepts of it.

Thank-you Bill and Inelia....

28. The Following User Says Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

Yoda (3rd June 2011)

29. Link to Post #158
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    Many are saying that this is the "bill and inelia show"... but it's not. It's much bigger than that. It may be bill and inelia doing the work now... but we're ALL needed to learn the material and spread the message.
    No, it's not the Bill and Inelia show. And Camelot wasn't the Bill and Kerry show, either. Kerry and I always bent over backwards to spotlight, draw attention to, and honor others - who were the real heroes.

In this case, the subject is different. You, reading this, may be the hero - and maybe you don't know it yet.

This is the message - and we're just two of a large number of messengers.

And actually, it's not about heroism (which is a function of ego and vulnerable humanity: I was using that as a loose figure of speech) - it's about what we can do together to clean up Planet Earth, optimize the experience we have on the timeline of our creation or choice, and learn as much as possible in the process that will enable us to play much better games in the future.
    Nicely Put Bill, I have started with myself. To realize the things I do daily that I can improve upon. Its a tall order given my stubbornness, but my goal is to achieve balance mentally, physically, spiritually, etc., then (if done right) lead by example.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WolfRgue For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), Michelle Marie (11th June 2011), ulli (11th June 2011), Yoda (3rd June 2011)

31. Link to Post #159
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here I was ready to give this interview a negative review, and as always Bill hits it out of the park. I was a little wary at first, because it felt like the interview would be a love,n,light (LnL) fest. It wasn't, the interview felt genuine, and touched on some metaphysical subjects i found interesting. It made me think of what is possible and want to know more about Inelia.
    Reading through some of the previous comments, its a shame that whenever a positive message comes out it attracts the LnL'ers like lint in the lint trap of the dryer. If you are unsure if you want to invest 1hr 43min, pick a laundry day to watch it then judge for yourself. This video is best watched, i think, when its quiet and you are alone.

32. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Thank you very much for this interview Inelia and Bill.
    This was really a breakthrough for me in my understanding of my "being here" and my relationship with my body.
    I really can't express how important this is for me!

Thanks,
    Bhusunda

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bhusunda For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), Spirithorse (4th June 2011), ulli (11th June 2011), Yoda (3rd June 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 8 13 LastLast