1. Link to Post #121
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Pilgrim's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Inelia's full interview now published

Quote Posted by arpanet (here)
    Quote Posted by Spartacus (here)
    I also liked the squirrels in the park.
    I'm glad someone else noticed them too
    So did I,..they were very funny and so cute..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilgrim For This Post:

Jake (24th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Quote Posted by Pilgrim (here)
    I noticed them, too lol. I'm easily distracted by things that happen in the background of videos. I remember thinking how cool it'd be if one ran up and sat on her shoulder. I also noticed that Inelia's name is an anagram of I Alien. Not implying anything, other than that I should probably work on focussing my attention more.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

dmarie (24th May 2011), firstlook (25th May 2011), Jake (24th May 2011), jelleng (25th May 2011), ulli (11th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Well...

I was going to ask a couple of different questions, but just as I was about to start typing I heard a car wreck on the road right in front of where I live.

(Yes, I went to check and no one was hurt.)

Anyway, because that was surely a sign, I think I'll watch the interview again, and then just ask myself those questions. (Thank you, Universe.)

Instead though, I've had questions building for a while about timelines and what role the technology of the time industry may play in this subject, as well as any connections between synchronicities and closed time-like loops.

This quote below from the webbot project is what got me started thinking about it, then I did some googling, found that 'magnetic containment fields' is a Star Wars term and then ended up at toroidal machines, NSTX, fast ion D-alpha systems, and MAST. (Yeah, I don't know!)

This quote is taken out of context, btw, its from a post from March, shortly after the imo genocidal tsunami/nuclear attack on Japan when Clif was crowing about the radiation and shunning politicians. It's just the time stuff that caught my eye.

Well, there exists on this planet now, technology involving thinking called 'closed time like curves' that can be used to save some humans. Many millions of us are already dead, but we can stop the damage now, by employing the CTLC technology. This technology is used in what is called the 'time industry'. Mostly it is a very secret, classified all the way up the rectum into the colon, military industry. There are groups in America, India, and China where the CTLC 'loops' are being explored and developed. These groups are controlled by corporations and political/military minions.

These 'loops' of time-stuff are held in magnetic containment fields in laboratories where the engineers in nominal control of the CTLC loops are fiddling around with trivialities such as reducing the 'experienced time' necessary to wash a load of dirty dishes at the direction of their 'masters', the gullible, greedy corporate and political minions.

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/power.html
    So, again, my questions are:

1. Does this 'time industry' exist?
    2. If so, how does this effect the changing of timelines?
    3. If there are engineers working in labs with closed time-like curves, couldn't this somehow contribute to what we experience as synchronicities?

Finally, though I'm still struggling with remembering everything I think I should, I'm starting to figure out what's real - thank you, Bill.

Inelia, thank you especially. I'm awed at the quiet, confident assurance you have in your abilities. Your supportiveness and love of the rest of us inspires me to better support my own intuition/knowing and not question myself so much.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifesong For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), jelleng (25th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

What a lovely person Inelia is!
    Many blessings to her and Bill.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), seko (11th June 2011), ulli (11th June 2011), Yoda (24th May 2011)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

IMO so did I

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Jake (24th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    This interview is genuinely worth the time. Thanks to you both!

Although by far, I do not know how to exercise Inelia's unique abilities, I felt a definite conscious connection to what she was stating. There exist multiple millions of individuals currently on this planet who stem from elsewhere, out there who are here on earth at this time for very specific uplifting purposes. These are not welcomed or encouraged by the dominators. They looooove their chaos! This Earth is a very tough assignment.

I look forward to future videos or DVDs.
    I had two assignments to prepare for this one.

The first, was a hell planet that makes the Earth look like, and feel like, and live like... a walk in the park.

That life was so that I would not whine about this one and so that I would know how to NOT do things when I'm here.

The second one was human and total WAR. This was so the energies that I had gained in the first life on the alien and dying world would be used in a way that showed how bad things can get when you allow the animal in man to run rampant. In that life I also manged to be involved with Slaves, freedom, killing, raising children, Love, Peace, the whole shooting match.

These were 'total recall' lives, remembered from youth to death, for each. Both came to me at the age of 12.5-13. The combination of the two was the lesson. Polarities. Total restriction--total involvement.

Now I'm in this one.
    Last edited by Carmody; 24th May 2011 at 01:27.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

astrid (24th May 2011), Jake (24th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Bill and Inelia... Thanks so much for this interview. Very encouraging and empowering. It's wonderful to have this serendipitous confirmation we are on the right track even as we continue with our baby steps.

Still hoping to get a workshop scheduled here in Quebec!! Otherwise, looking forward to the workshops on DVD in the alternative.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyexpat For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), Yoda (24th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #128
    Australia Avalon Member Roseheart's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks so much Bill and Inelia.
    The two most important resonating ideas for me were:
    We must all process the fear we carry which in turn allows us to opt out of the fear based mind control we are subjected to.
    We must listen to our bodies - they don't lie. Even when we're not sure, if we tune in we'll get the answer and know how to proceed.
    The divine, loving intelligence that is our source flows through us all, at all times, always.
    I am in gratitude to hear it expressed.
    I loved the squirrels too....

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roseheart For This Post:

Heather2017 (24th May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), ulli (11th June 2011), Yoda (24th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Hi Bill,

Please let me know when there is a transcript of the interview, as I would like to go through the interview again by reading it.

Thank you very much for the wonderful interview.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fifi For This Post:

firstlook (24th May 2011), Strat (25th May 2011), Yoda (24th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #130
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Squirrels of course! We don't have those here in NZ. I was thinking are they stoats or weasels or some other mustilids. They looked to be quite big but very hard to tell in the vid just how far away they were.

I hope people focus on 'what' she is saying in this vid rather than get sidetracked onto whether they believe what Inelia says about herself or not.

Not shooting the messanger is the important thing here with this one. Alot of what I heard is exactly the same as I have discovered for myself over the last 20 years since the force pushed me beyond mere belief and into knowledge of certain things.

I think she is sincere. Because I have met others that also do what she speaks of I have no reason to doubt her.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Anno (11th June 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,636 times in 8,593 posts

Thanks to Bill and Inelia and to Source for encouraging this to happen.

I felt the powerful/loving vibes the night Inelia showed up in the Charlies/Atticus threads to (seemingly) challenge Charles and support/protect Bill.

Still feeling THAT.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), Realeyes (2nd June 2011), Yoda (24th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #132
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 times in 306 posts

Quote Posted by Anno (here)
    I noticed them, too lol. I'm easily distracted by things that happen in the background of videos. I remember thinking how cool it'd be if one ran up and sat on her shoulder. I also noticed that Inelia's name is an anagram of I Alien. Not implying anything, other than that I should probably work on focussing my attention more.
    Consider the 'squirrel phenomena' from an animal spirit totem perspective. Squirrels as animals (and hence as totems) are skilled at hiding things for storage/reserves to be used at a later date. In this particular case they are busy in the act of UNCOVERING THAT WHICH HAD BEEN HIDDEN. They are calling attention in an obvious way to the fact that there is a LOT going on in the interview and with Inelia's presence and inter-dimensional vibration during this segment.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Anno (25th May 2011), conk (11th June 2011), Donna O (24th May 2011), Jake (24th May 2011), jelleng (25th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #133
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Im enjoying this shift. Its important to realise that we have been doing it all our lives. Some people can manifest so many things and others have difficulty. The time is now for everyone to remember how to do it right and have equality. The video is so delightfully simple its almost like it has nothing in it but thats its power. The space to walk in and venture between the words of wisdom.

I think this video from Inelia and Bill is poignant as a shift to Avalon and its readers. It took courage i know but i dont think Bill or Inelia lack anything in that department.

Thank you for staying with the right path and showing us all, leading by example.

Regards

N
    N

26. Link to Post #134
    India Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

warriors of the void & light , thank you , shanti

27. Link to Post #135
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Quote Posted by Artemesia (here)
    Consider the 'squirrel phenomena' from an animal spirit totem perspective. Squirrels as animals (and hence as totems) are skilled at hiding things for storage/reserves to be used at a later date. In this particular case they are busy in the act of UNCOVERING THAT WHICH HAD BEEN HIDDEN. They are calling attention in an obvious way to the fact that there is a LOT going on in the interview and with Inelia's presence and inter-dimensional vibration during this segment.
    I really like that interpretation. If I can add to it. There is also a bird that swoops in to have a look then goes up into the tree out of the way. Odin and Sauron both used birds to keep an eye on things.

One other thing I noticed towards the end of the internal section is that the lighting changed and Inelia's face seemed to split. Y'know how you can take each half of the face, double and mirror it and put them together to create two faces? The one on our left seemed really young and powerful, the one on our right seemed more tired and weak. It's an interesting thing to do with a picture of yourself if you're ever bored.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Anno For This Post:

Artemesia (25th May 2011)

29. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Thank you Bill and Inelia for your love of being ambassador's of truth and wisdom and sharing it with us.
    Immediately after watching this the first time on Sunday, I experienced something dissapear in front of my eyes and am still at a loss for why. I mean it vanished right in front of my eyes, this has never happened to me before. And to cap it off, I went back onto Avalon to show my son what I had watched and the very first thread at the top of Avalon Forum was" Anyone have something disappear and then reappear later? What do you make of it?" Posted by fellow member Mystique.
    Although it hasnt re-appeared, In my opinion, It has a very strong syncronicity factor
    I connect with Inelia's nervous breakdown about war on this planet when she was a 3 year old girl. I can remember as a child close to that age trying to convince my parents to let me talk to the leaders of the world to stop all war. They of course thought it was cute but I was serious. I truly can resonate with that, and many things she has to share. Im looking forward to seeing Bill and Inelia in Portland. Always Peace
    Last edited by woodshreder; 25th May 2011 at 01:58.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodshreder For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), Spirithorse (25th May 2011), Yoda (26th May 2011)

31. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

This interview did not have the slightest effect on me although Inelia is a very likeable lady and seems really good natured.

I have a few questions about some things said during the interview.About her teenage help to that Portuguese man.He was not supposed to understand Spanish and Inelia Portuguese.Yet after he was helped and cured he came back and narrated that event to Inelia's mother.How could he when he didn't speak Spanish?

This ''Source'' that is being mentioned,is this related to Hinduism and their perception of a supposedly existing God?

Finally,how can that very wicked, extremely evil man be suffused by light and kindness and be turned towards goodness?Was it without his will?Had he been repentant and Inelia was called to him at the right time?
    If I remember right Inelia said he had sacrificed children and drank their blood?Can such a horrible being ever be considered for forgiveness especially if he showed no remorse?

More questions than answers this interview.Needless to say if Bill,whom I like very much as a person and trust, wasn't in it, I wouldn't be interested in the least.

32. Link to Post #138
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Inelia mentioned in the interview that there are an infinite number of time lines. If there really are an infinite amount of time lines then everything is already possible which begs the question: what's the use of choosing your time line since it already exists anyway? What's the use of doing anything because every possible thing already is? Free will becomes obsolete.

This is also something that has crossed my mind. I would very much be interested in what anyone can contribute to my understanding of this. Thankyou in advance. ... Jan.

PS: The first paragraph should have been marked as a copied post - #91 by arpanet. (I will learn how to do this properly one day soon, I hope.)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 25th May 2011 at 07:57. Reason: fix quote'ing

33. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Default A story about manifestation

Here is a little story that happened at a time when I was heavily thinking about physical manifestation and how, if possible, to achieve it.

About two years ago I was riding my bike and a stray dog came from nowhere, barking and chasing me.
    It scared the hell out of me as it was very sudden and my first thought was "You could have had me killed, you ... dog! if i had a gun I would shoot you. " Of course in reality I would never do that, but I was very angry at the moment, picturing what my wife and my six months old daughter would do, if something happened to me.

The day after I was riding back and I saw the same dog laying dead on the sidewalk.
    I sad feeling came over me as my emotional side always mourn for any loss of life.

Then a voice pop-up in my head saying "Do you now understand why there is a safety valve on these abilities? What if it was a loved one that upset you? Instant manifestation would have harm them, and you would have regret it a minute later. Learn to control your emotions first and then ask for these abilities."

A couple of hours later I was riding back and the dog was gone.

I'm guessing this is what Inelia & Bill mean by saying these powers should be a byproduct of a spiritual path...

Stavros
    Truth will not set you free. Knowledge will...

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sdafnom For This Post:

777 (25th May 2011), Anchor (25th May 2011), arpanet (25th May 2011), firstlook (25th May 2011), happyexpat (26th May 2011), Hervé (26th May 2011), Lifesong (25th May 2011), Spirithorse (25th May 2011), StephenW11UK (30th June 2011), ulli (11th June 2011), Yoda (26th May 2011)

35. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jelleng (here)
    Inelia mentioned in the interview that there are an infinite number of time lines. If there really are an infinite amount of time lines then everything is already possible which begs the question: what's the use of choosing your time line since it already exists anyway? What's the use of doing anything because every possible thing already is? Free will becomes obsolete.

This is also something that has crossed my mind. I would very much be interested in what anyone can contribute to my understanding of this. Thankyou in advance. ... Jan.
    Since writing that I have come to these possible solutions:

1) Infinity in regard of time lines does not have to mean that every possible thing, event and choice and their combination must exist. Infinity can just mean that there are an infinite number of timelines, i.e. if you started to count them you would never come to an end. The difference here is between infinity of entities vs. enumerable infinity. I'm choosing the latter here as a possible solution.
    This enumerable infinity must entail that some time lines can be identical but they are still separate in the sense that you can count them as separate (like identical twins).

2) Or infinity in context of time lines can just mean that there could be an infinite amount of them but does not necessarily have to be. I.e. if people want to use their free will to create infinite amount of time lines they can do that – if not then not

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 1 7 13 LastLast