Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 3 13 LastLast

Thread: Inelia's full interview now published

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks

Default Re: Inelia's full interview now published

the plot thickens, show me more, very inspiring

Butcherman

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to butcherman For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

an energy came into the room that I haven't felt or seen in twenty years, thank you just doesn't do justice, when divine energy is allowed to merge with your soul, you will never be the same. oneness to the world...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

butcherman (22nd May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th July 2011), Davidallany (21st May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), kimmie (21st May 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 times in 315 posts

Excellent!!!

If there are no objections, Bill, Inelia, I would like to give this interview some exposure on my blog (followed mostly by open minded musicians) within a post also including a lecture from Ingo Swann at IRVA 2006 and also one from Dr. Harold Puthoff.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 000 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th July 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

Thanks Bill and Inelia. Look forward to taking the information in. I have a feeling this will be a unique interview.

Peace

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th July 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Smile Re: Inelia's full interview now published

Well done and thank you both.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to motherlove For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th July 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    an energy came into the room that I haven't felt or seen in twenty years, thank you just doesn't do justice, when divine energy is allowed to merge with your soul, you will never be the same.
    That's the kind of wonderful feedback that makes everything worth while. Thank you so much!

And remember: if you (anyone reading this) had that kind of experience, it's got something very much to do with you. You must have been in exactly the right 'place' for this to occur.

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    I seen the video, and I was supposed to. Very interesting stuff.

However, Bill, can you divulge more about the Arbiter, please, unless you cannot?
    Yes, this is another interesting story. He and I worked closely together in England in the early 90s.

His 'arbiter' self-description was after he realized that his purpose here was to be a kind of referee to ensure fair play and a better game - exactly as Inelia describes in her interview..

I remember clearly when he realized all this, and fully recovered all his abilities. I asked him what he was going to do. "I'm going to pick up the ball and run with it", he replied.

He took this on board as his principal purpose, and quietly and with absolutely no fuss did an enormous amount behind the scenes, resolving situations of all kinds and removing blocks in the free flow of energy and communication all over the world.

Like Inelia, his attention would lock on to something, and that alone told him it was important. He would then focus on that situation, and it would resolve.

He handled situations by freeing beings - sometimes very large and powerful ones - remotely and instantly. He would tell me of things that he had helped to resolve, and then they'd show up in the news the next day.

He was also a healer, an inventor, an engineer, an artist, and a writer - one of the most prodigiously talented people I've ever met. I seriously considered that he might have been Leonardo, and he did not deny the possibility (though at the same time he said - as David Wilcock does about Edgar Cayce - that it wasn't at all important).

He was insistent that he was not unique, and there were many other 'arbiters' - though he did not know who they were. He said that that, too, did not matter. All he had to focus on was his own job.

He was unlike Inelia inasmuch as he was not at all new here - he was a very 'old soul'. And he absolutely never wanted to go public in any way.

"It's a stealth mission", he would say, and only two or three close friends ever knew what he was doing. But he had done an enormous amount over many years to restore and regain his perceptions and his abilities. Proof that what Inelia maintains is exactly correct: we can all do this.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st May 2011 at 18:49.

12. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7eagle14 (26th May 2011), Alan (22nd May 2011), Arc (22nd May 2011), Artemesia (22nd May 2011), Aurelius (22nd May 2011), butcherman (22nd May 2011), Caren (23rd May 2011), christian (21st May 2011), Davidallany (21st May 2011), Donna O (21st May 2011), DoubleHelix (22nd May 2011), Equinox (21st May 2011), fifi (22nd May 2011), Fred Steeves (23rd May 2011), Hervé (22nd May 2011), hohoemi (22nd May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), jelleng (24th May 2011), John Parslow (23rd May 2011), kimmie (21st May 2011), ktlight (22nd May 2011), ledus un medus (2nd June 2011), mab777 (21st May 2011), MMA_Fan (21st May 2011), Neal (24th May 2011), Nortreb (22nd May 2011), Pani (22nd May 2011), Pilgrim (22nd May 2011), Professor (22nd May 2011), Reinhard (23rd May 2011), Rocky_Shorz (26th May 2011), Seikou-Kishi (21st May 2011), Spirithorse (22nd May 2011), StephenW11UK (30th June 2011), Steve C (21st May 2011), Swanette (21st May 2011), Telepathic Intuitive (22nd May 2011), ulli (21st May 2011), Woody (22nd May 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

13. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Dear Bill

Thank you so much for the excellent video, I feel very honoured to have watched Inelia who is an amazingly honest and open being. I, like so many others am so looking forward to future presentations ...

Wishing you both love, peace and success. JP

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to John Parslow For This Post:

Caren (23rd May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th July 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), Steve C (21st May 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Thank you. I appreciate Inelia stepping forward at this time. From my brief meeting with her, I know that she is not about "ego" or attention. She is about as far from a "guru" type as I could imagine! She is offering information now that many of us need and respond to. Much love to Inelia and Bill. Namaste.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Caren (23rd May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th July 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

17. Link to Post #49
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

What a wonderful video. Great, positive vibes. Refreshing and reinforcing a resonance I have been struggling in growing towards for a long time now. Thank you, sincerely.

Much Love,

Vivek

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

Just a Humble thank you to Bill, Inelia and the Squirrel in the park behind Inelia ...

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th July 2011), Davidallany (21st May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

20. Link to Post #51
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Wonderful video ! I watched it a second time and learned much more than my first viewing...It's so refreshing to see that there are conscious people out ...... Awesome !!!

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th July 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), Spirithorse (22nd May 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Inelia and Bill,

Thank you , thank you and thank you ! I have just seen the video and this finally confirms many things for me on many levels. Three cheers for all the 'Catalysts' helping here in our world and beyond!

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Swanette For This Post:

Caren (23rd May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th July 2011), firstlook (21st May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), Jake (21st May 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Thanks for this Bill and Inelia. I really enjoyed watching it. It's good that such a nice referee should pop over when a few people are cheating :-)

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th July 2011), Gaia (21st May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

26. Link to Post #54
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

nice vibes

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th July 2011), Davidallany (21st May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), Jeffrey (21st May 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

28. Link to Post #55
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Just listening to Inelia, and seeing her have raised my vibrations and tuned them.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th July 2011), Gaia (21st May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), StephenW11UK (30th June 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Inelia's full interview now published

Bill,

Had the urgency of Inelia contacting you got also something to do with the most significant topic on this forum/site previous namely the 33 and Charles ?

I can imagine you can not yet speak about it or maybe waiting to be asked.

All my love

Ovis

PS Inelia, Source has just one more allies
    Last edited by ovis; 21st May 2011 at 22:58.
    The Universe is Mental...

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ovis For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th July 2011)

32. Link to Post #57
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks

33. Link to Post #58
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I published the above post without seeing the video.... I had a dream of Inelia and me as friendly "equals"... Take this for what it's worth... I don't care!!!!

34. Link to Post #59
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Our true ancestors are the Dragons and they love us!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The current pace of change is hastening the arrival of the long-expected “revolution of the mind”. As the old ways crumble, a new landscape of living is taking form. All of the major changes and alterations you see unfolding in the world are directly related to the enormous changes occurring in the inner world of individual and mass consciousness. Everything is quickening, and change is running faster than anyone imagined. As the Sun rises higher in the sky, Earth will receive significant increases in cosmic light frequencies, which will profoundly affect your mind, body and spirit. Rays of light from the Sun carry information as encoded communications, so be very aware that throughout Spring and Summer brand-new and exciting energies are gaining entrance to your pineal gland, the grand doorway to your inner world. The good news is that everyone’s awareness is definitely on the rise.

As you well know during these times to 2012 is when an immense acceleration of energy completely alters your world. Since you are deeply immersed in dealing with the complexities of these ever changing times, maintaining clarity of the grander purpose of these times is most essential to your well-being. The massive slowdown of the world economy has helped to reposition the mass consciousness toward considerations of previously unimagined possibilities and astounding new life-altering discoveries. In preparation for your experiences on the road ahead, your worldview will be expanded and you will see everything with LOVING EYES.

With uncertainty swinging to extremes on a daily basis, and more and more basic systems of business collapsing under the strain of change, confidence in the old paradigm is shattered. People are clamoring to get on board and into the game of rethinking and reprioritizing every aspect of life. Essentially, people’s attitudes and beliefs about everything are changing in the blink of an eye. Frugality, living within your means and achieving debt-free status are all part of the new landscape of awareness. Mass consciousness has reached the tipping point of change, and you are watching an old mass belief system come to an end. Humanity is now tumbling into the challenging process of reorganizing a worldview that will create the emergence of a new world reality. In the bigger picture, you are in the beginning stages of an auspicious revolution of the human mind that will totally transform your world.

With the old paradigm falling away and uncertainty about the future looming large, it is most important for you to know and understand that there is BALANCE and ORDER throughout the multiverse. As world society exits the old paradigm, a challenging transition period will test your respect for the laws and teachings of the cosmos. The collapsing global financial markets are serving up a very heavy dose of reality, which is a prime indicator that the world is encountering the energetic power of the great cosmic aws that maintain ORDER and BALANCE. Everything is connected, and the unraveling of the economy stems from greed and corruption as well as from ignorance of all that is spiritual and sacred. While the acceleration of energy is taking apart everything that is out of balance with spiritual law, it is also compelling humankind to leap into a higher order of thought.

Like every great drama, the theater of these times has some very important subject matters to present on the global stage. The primary theme and overall purpose during these times is for humankind to awaken to the spiritual nature of existence and to understand spirituality as a deep sense of connectedness to all that is. To achieve such an auspicious goal, humanity takes their roles seriously, playing out an array of controversial issues; old unresolved conflicts add tension and suspense to the script, yet for an evocative finale, harmony and balance must triumph. Every era is influenced by astrological and cosmic energies, and at this point in time, these energies offer support for humanity to step out of denial. As the performance continues to be played out on the world stage, great energy is being released from the shadow side of the mass psyche. It is important to know that during the great drama of these times to 2012, consciousness is at stake and awareness is the unpredictable wild card.

Humanity will be challenged to successfully integrate understandings of existence that reach far beyond the confines of religious and scientific systems of belief. Everyone on Earth is here for the vital task of raising awareness and recognizing truths hiding in plain sight. As the quest to spiritualize the material world quickens, minds will change and the sublime richness of reality will become more and more apparent. At this point in time, humanity is immersed in a profound shamanic journey to the underworld in search of the keys for understanding the spiritual nature of the cosmos.

Responsibility is the foundation of true spiritual development. In accordance with cosmic law, you are free to express and explore your inner creativity and you are responsible for the consequences of your own actions. In other words, you are accountable for all that you set into motion. When President Obama called for “a new era of responsibility” in his Inaugural Address, his words were an echo of cosmic law. True spiritual responsibility is a vast duty that encompasses many complex facets. As your awareness of the spiritual world grows, your sense of responsibility will also expand. Spiritual understanding opens your mind to the mysteries of the multiverse that include the multidimensional nature of existence, another indispensable theme of the times. Conventional concepts of time and space no longer adequately describe people’s experiences of reality. As many of you have come to realize, physical reality is connected to other realities through an open system of cooperation. The exchange of energy between various states of consciousness spans many realities, including other lines of time. Consciousness is ever-curious, creative, always evolving and permeates all of existence.

Over the ages, humankind has developed a great many misconceptions about the nature of reality. Healing the human spirit from these restrictions is another grand theme of these times. Spiritual healing requires that you accept responsibility for being a co-creator of all your experiences. Your beliefs, ideas and attitudes represent the agreements you have about reality that lay the foundation for your experiences. Beliefs are imbued with emotions and together they generate potent energy to attract situations that conform to your expectations. The acceleration of energy is dredging up the vast accumulation of fearful beliefs that have been embedded in the mass psyche from past traumas. In the course of time, humanity developed a collective fear of remembering the past, as well as a fear of seeing the future. True spiritual healing begins when you examine your beliefs, expand your perspectives and see your personal dramas as lessons in living. Many people have succeeded in raising their awareness and healing themselves by facing their fears and dealing with the significance of their wounds. When you can see the purpose behind your experiences, you free yourself from living in fear. You can learn to see the greater meaning of things by using your intuition and psychic abilities. Healing generates feelings of gratitude, humility and appreciation for all life.

Multidimensional experiences can definitely change the way you see reality. On the positive side, raising your awareness attunes you to the great commerce in ideas, energies and direct knowledge that are exchanged from one reality to another. On the down side, confusion can take hold in those with rigid, fear-based belief systems. Over the next few years, many questions will arise as to what is real and what is not. People will question their sanity as well as their beliefs. Fear can be very paralyzing, locking soul/spirits into limited perspectives for eons of time. On the other hand, when new possibilities of awareness are realized, the thought patterns are transmitted in energetic frequencies to the mass psyche. The media plays no part in seeding these new ideas; the thoughts are in the air and have their own momentum to initiate internal changes. Your thinking processes are also deeply affected by light communications that transmit information to your cells, glands and nervous system. Such information transfers can manifest as an abundance of inspiring new ideas. Understanding the multidimensional nature of existence frees you to see that your fate is truly in your hands. From now on, multidimensional savvy is definitely the way to go.

The slowdown will be a long-lasting affair that reaches well into 2015 or beyond. It is best to know the TRUTH; if you were out driving and the road ahead was cluttered with fallen trees, it would serve you well to have an advance warning. These times are stimulating the growth of consciousness, not necessarily the growth of the economy. As the slowdown grid locks one aspect of the world, it is speeding up the rate of change in many other areas. The shifts and changes in the world at large indicate that a new reality is opening and since it all comes back to responsibility and choices, clearly, you are right on course as the makers of your fate.

Another theme that raises so many issues is the great divide of beliefs over the development and use of technology. With billions of people entranced and dependent upon the sounds and images that technology supplies, what are these people really thinking? Agreements from the inner world manifest in the outer world. On one level, the presence of technology signals that a massive reorganization of thought is occurring inside humanity. Yet technology has its costs; its powers must be used wisely and kept in balance. Technology is a massive thought-form that belongs to something called the kingdom of machines. This is a collection of energy with its own consciousness, yet ever dependent upon others to build it into reality. In the past 500 years, machines have steadily entered the material world, altering the mind and changing the landscape. In just over 50 years, machines have steered awareness away from the sacred and into irreverence. Now with the next major escalation in technological possibilities sitting on the horizon, the techno divide will widen. Those who are so eager to believe that they rush forward in unbridled exuberance; most of the new technologies will not lead to a safer and better life.

A multibillion dollar industry has already been built around people locking their attention to machines. Millions of people escape physical reality by spending a good part of their lives playing online games in virtual worlds where cartoonlike characters and avatars replace the unique sensations of actually being in a body. Who owns and influences the new digital soul? What happens to the characters that are fed by human attention? Humanity builds things in the outer world to understand both the larger cosmos and what is occurring internally. You must question the game you are playing and how you are being played in the game of consciousness. As a planet, you will have great debates about the new technologies and where things are going. Do you really want the global positioning system to track every one of your footprints? Small gadgets serving as personal computers pave the way for smaller and faster technologies to become the norm. Once people line up to be chipped with computer technology, the divide will be massive between those under the influence of machines and those who choose to dwell in the natural world. Great dependence upon technology can quicken ignorance of the natural world, and without a deeply respectful relationship with Nature you cannot survive. Behind the scenes, where scientists have developed technologies that seem to supersede your time by thousands of years, multilayered plans exist for introducing electronics to the human mind in precise stages. Where did that technology come from, and why is it being kept secret? In a timely manner, the new advanced technologies will be revealed to a world already rallying for change.

On the countdown to 2012, another theme calls for humanity to face the shadow of its collective experiences and to do so without fear. People will be compelled to look at the underworld, for there is more underground than secret world government complexes. Consider the adage “as above, so below”. Just as you are below to what is above, you are also above to what is below. Another theme of these times that will be capturing everyone’s undivided attention involves the secrets of Earth. Humankind will soon be challenged to integrate its identity into a new scheme of existence. In some circles it is already will known that we cohabit Earth with other species of intelligence. When millions of ping-pong balls are held underwater by a large net, they remain hidden; and when the net breaks, they pop up everywhere. All that has been hidden and suppressed is rising to the surface, as the shadow emerges to add depth to the bigger picture.

Just as humanity is under great duress at this time, so too is the planet. The Middle East, which is home territory to numerous old civilizations, is a timeline nucleus for lands that have been occupied for many thousands of years. No one will successfully arbitrate a peace settlement until the “as above, so below” issues are brought to the surface. Three major religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam all claim entitlement to land in Israel by right of their respective sky gods. The Bible and other old stories describe how gods and angels came and went from these lands in fiery chariots; cloaked in clouds, they ascended into the heavens and descended into Earth. Awareness that the world has long been watched by intelligent beings from space has yet to truly penetrate the mass consciousness.

Additionally, many of your ancient predecessors had a great affinity for digging in the ground and building tunnel systems and all sorts of structures. An ancient underground hub, like a Grand Central Station, is known to exist in the Middle East. Built long ago to service a very old tunnel system that connected many parts of the globe, it is now a major point of contention. Wars in the Middle East may appear to be about control for surface territory, yet securing ownership of what lies deep underground is often the primary objective. Battles have been fought between military forces and beings of great stature in various parts of the globe. As the secrets of Earth come to light, existence of the underworld will really rock the surface dwellers.

Over the millennia, secret societies and other organizations held on to their knowledge of the advanced civilizations that thrived in prehistory. A select few members were initiated into the biggest secrets and shown the evidence of a vastly superior intelligence that built immense underground complexes, cities, caverns and enormous tunnel systems. Some initiated told cryptic stories about their experiences, while others fictionalized their adventures. Without doubt, there is truth to the tales. Of late, there is great worry and fear in parts of the Middle East that this information will be made public by one group or another. Such disclosures would certainly alter the entire framework of world reality. Concerns from Israel to Egypt, where the Great Pyramid looks out over all the chaos, have intensified. It is quite obvious that something of deep import is stirring up in the Middle East all the way over to India, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Long ago, old civilizations developed along the Nile River in Egypt, in the Mesopotamian Valley of the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers in Iraq and in the Indus River Valley in Pakistan. These ancient bedrocks of civilization have few traces of their former grander left on the surface, but things of priceless value can be found underground, such as the enormous caverns with massive columns that exceed the size of those found in the Egyptian temples by at least four-fold.

Revelations of the underworld secrets and there are many, many more, will electrify the human mind and jolt the mass consciousness into a whole new reality. The expansion of consciousness stimulates peak awareness. At any moment human awareness can take off in any direction, changing all the parameters of the game. Awareness is enhanced with new discoveries, denial falls away and vast stores of energy are released. When we sees into the shadows, we will see that we share Earth with other intelligent forms.

Your physical body is deeply affected by the tremendous transformations that are changing world society. Your body acts as a shock absorber, taking on the bumpy circumstances and stressful events you encounter, to ensure you have a smooth ride. When you are overwhelmed, your body takes on the stress and your immune system is weakened. When your body is in structural alignment, you feel more confident and can integrate the energies with much better ease.

Examine the relationship you have with your physical form. Do your beliefs and actions promote your well being? You can guarantee your own health by becoming the primary caretaker of your body. The higher mind and the physical body are always seeking balance and when inner balance is maintained, the outer worlds manifests as the same. Be more open to hearing the messages that the higher mind communicates to you. People refuse to acknowledge these messages because a change of attitude, beliefs, habits and lifestyle is usually being called for. There is no shortage of communication between the body and the mind, and you do not have to be a great psychic to hear what your body is saying. Your body is your best friend and is always working with you and your beliefs to keep you alive and well. When your health is not the best, changes and adjustments are necessary in your beliefs, emotions and lifestyle. Sometimes surgery is the answer to an immediate crisis; however, pharmaceuticals and the like do not support the way to optimal health. You are an eternal spirit residing in a physical body, and you must learn to take care of your body in the best possible manner.

As strangeness takes center stage, more people will look to the world of spirit for inspiration and assurance, for metaphysical perspectives add meaning to the activities of the physical world. These times call for you to be accountable and responsible for all of your actions. With cosmic energies really speeding things up, the response time for meeting the consequences of your actions is greatly shortened. You earn your awareness by learning how to use your mind with clear intent. Codes of honor inspire you to do good acts and honor all life, to live with honesty and create with integrity and dignity and to care for Earth. Those who live by codes of honor will soar in consciousness because they earned it. As some soar, the pattern is laid for others to follow. New creative energies are surging, so intend to express them in a favorable manner. Your ancestors had to be practical to survive, so follow their lead and focus on developing simple, creative solutions.

Extraordinary times call for extraordinary new solutions to emerge. The themes challenge you to maintain, mental, physical, emotional and spiritual balance. Crisis brings opportunity so use your wits to position yourself to meet the needs of the changing world mind.

It is crucial at this time for humanity to move through some very intense tests. There are all sorts of probabilities and possibilities merging on the planet. The energies from the cosmos are intensifying from moment to moment. Many of the people who study the stars, scientifics even lay people recognize something big is going on. The solar system is constantly changing. The entire cosmos is in a state of dynamic growth. We are at ground zero for changes on Earth - a time that has been spoken of and written of for thousands of years. You have chosen to incarnate at this time. The planets exert their influence always on all beings. Every movement, every sparkle of light, every explosion, every change is all inter-related and connected to who you are. You are here on Earth to fulfill a specific mission. You have great leeway to live with joy, partner up with who you choose 1,2,3 or 4, have children or not, to do the work that excites you, rewards you and honors you. All of these are your choices but the mission statement is quite grand and quite extensive in its membership. That mission is to be able to be here on Earth in this time that was prophesied a time of stupendous change that no one could quite understand or describe or figure out yet you know you are all in it. The scientifics have been dishonest with what is going on in the cosmos. The world leaders have been dishonest with what is going on between the cosmos Earth and inside the Earth. There are so many facets to consider, truly to know it all is overwhelming in today’s world. Know as much as you can. Do not be afraid to know to recognize that knowing and feeling the connection to all things is what is missing in life. So the mission is to return to the human environment what has been cast away and what has been forbidden and that is to know. You are here to know the whole story of who you are, your connections to the cosmos. You can study all you want and surf the internet but you will not find the answers there. They may help expand to you a bigger picture of what reality is but knowing comes from inner peace – the inner world. Above the ancient temple in Delphi there was an expression that said “Know Thyself”. In order to understand the world and to understand everything you must know yourself. What does it mean to know yourself? Does it mean to know your temperament, your astrology, your bloodline, your psychology? What does it mean? Know Thyself. Perhaps it means you must claim your psychic abilities because knowing is the way out for humanity. It is the way you will journey from dwelling in tyranny, dwelling in fear, hiding in ignorance out of a lack of understanding. So as you journey to know you expand your 3rd eye, keeping your heart in balance and in love and keeping your feet on the ground. We are being prepared for entering a New World. The cosmic radiation is stressing people to the max because they don’t understand their physical body. Many people do not place any importance on the body and then they get to an age and get a diagnosis of cancer or some other illness and they become angry, upset and distressed. People think these things are random. They are not. The cosmos works with you. You must learn to work with the cosmos and work with yourself. Knowing yourself is a way to do that. You must contribute all the development and transformation you can by enhancing your own life, you feed the mass thoughtform with new possibilities. You override the media because the media has nothing compared to cosmic energy. You are first cosmic energy. The cosmic stardust is in your blood so accept that and you can journey much much further. With inner knowing and psychic abilities you can make good decisions. You can know not to turn down a road. You can chart your course with greater clarity. When you develop knowing yourself you call forth your intuition. Your body works with impulses to impulse you to do things. Knowing what you want in life the body can send you these urges and pictures that can help lead you to the life that you want. If you are going to know yourself you must also know what you want. This is difficult in these times because sometimes you want something and think you can’t have it. HOLD ONTO YOUR DREAMS. Seek what you want in your heart! The heart is the center of the body. The heart is what keeps you connected. Not only to living beings, love, humanity but your heart connects you to the cosmos. It keeps a steady beat and as you learn to come from the heart and use your heart it expands your psychic energy. With the heart wide open you come into a space that is most needed on this planet and that is of energetic healer. Knowing yourself will become a very important job. You will find that through dream states and through conscious states you will journey and help heal others.

The more you become psychic the more other people around you will become psychic. You must be able to let others know that it is alright to know things. With psychic abilities comes precognition, understanding what’s coming in the future, and offers stronger telepathy. Psychic abilities allows you to journey through time to recall or imagine a past scenario, to see a movie or look at a book or visit a location on the planet and to have a feeling, a sense a premonition that you are connected or something is opening that NEEDS your knowing to move through. As you become more psychic you start to change. You start to intuitively know “hmmm this that I was doing or this that I was eating or these people or this job or this situation, I’ve outgrown it. It no longer matches my vibration”. Do not think that when things get topsy turvy that you have failed or that something is wrong. The energies of today scramble and rearrange things. For those who are not clear there will be more chaos. To know yourself also couples the obligation for you to know what you want and to be clear about the direction you are going in. It is not a burden to live on Earth. Do you know how many beings have plotted and planned to come here at this time? People have to qualify for the time that they are born. Just as humans change and evolve, so too do the understandings and interpretations and the influences of the planetary spheres and stars. Cosmic energies are intensifying from moment to moment and it is very difficult for most of humanity to integrate these energies. This is in addition and above and beyond the planetary complexes and configurations. It is of the utmost important that you picture yourself being a receptor of energy and helping humanity go to the next level. If you can do this and accept knowing yourself then the game will become more fun and you will prove to yourself and those who watch you from the cosmos that you are able to claim your abilities and to lift the frequency of Earth beyond the disruptions of technology and all the deceitful and damaging things that are being planned at this time by humans and others.

35. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Thanks for the awesome interview! Looking at and listening to Inelia makes me laugh!
    (which is very very good)
    Nancy

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 3 13 LastLast