+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 10 13 LastLast

Thread: Inelia's full interview now published

1. Link to Post #181
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Inelia's full interview now published

Quote Posted by passiglight (here)
    Karma is the issue here,when one engages in dealings where ones energy has been used to abtain currency,,,,,this energy is passed along with the exchange,,,,and it's called Karma and it's garbage and luggage one doesn't need...............

Quote Posted by gabbahh (here)
    Quote Posted by passiglight (here)
    the ones who are doing the real and genuine WORK of source seldom charge and are always under paid,,,,,

And isn't it ironic that,,,,,,,,,,,

the ones who are spreading the WORD of source are charging for it

cosmic love
    And as usual you have nothing to contribute.

Ironic isn't it that someone who spins BS tales tries to talk down others.

Your MO is showing.

Gr T
    To know yourself is to know another.
    Be the light, walk the path, live the truth

2. Link to Post #182
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    --------

Dear Friends,

My full interview (1 hr 43 mins) with Inelia is edited and published. We're ready to go now.

A comment I'd like to make: for some, watching this entire video from beginning to end may be a transformational event. Don't be surprised if you find yourself feeling emotional, moved, inspired, elevated, or having new realizations about yourself, about reality, or about any aspect of what's going on in the world. This is the territory we're in here.

video download: (MP4, 346 Mb)
    audio download: (MP3, 72 Mb)

Many of you already know that there's a new website (www.bill.inelia.com) to support this work. Do take a look.

Enjoy it all.

Warmest wishes, Bill
    Hey Bill, How much did Inelia charge everyone to watch this wonderful video?

3. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

there are people who want to grow, and will even pay if they have to,

and then there are people who want a magic wand...
    always demanding, being forceful,

they don't want to grow, but instead dominate and get full control

Gurdjieff used to say "They want the fried chickens to fly into their mouths"....

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bhusunda (14th June 2011), loveandgratitude (13th June 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (15th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #184
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MMA_Fan (here)
    Quote Posted by Risk Assessment (here)
    @ Amer .. Thanks for such insight Amer. Inelia's response to your question does lay to rest certain concerns I had however I couldn't help but to detect an air of economic expectancy when she states 'that when a person emails me for a free copy of whatever is for sale in my site, because they cannot pay for it yet, I send it to them for free'
    Because the item is originally for sale. Nowt wrong with economic expectancy then in that case.
    Perhaps not from a financially exploitative POV. From a moral and spiritual standpoint, when it comes to selling information we have a 'divine right' to know.. well then yes, it factions in as a bit of an issue when you lay such a term of expectancy down in such words!
    That information is free from Inelia (as well as many others). It's the delivery of the education or knowledge that decides the price.

Look at how much knowledge is for free here http://ascension101.com/

The books are for sale, as is the course but then that takes money to produce and deliver. Who should pay for that?
    Valid points. But if I was to choose to help mankind in such a manner and that required finance.. I wouldn't look to the people I'm trying to help for that cashflow injection even more so when I'm not providing enough of the goods! Just goes against my moral standpoint to be honest. If I was to help an old lady across the street I wouldn't charge her a £5er for it. Somethings in life, particularly goals, you have to make sacrifices for.

As I said in my earlier post.. with books and other physical products on her website aside.. MP3s are nothing more than a virtual product made up of code. Inelia didn't sit there writing that code out string by string. Her only cost would have been the time it took to take a text file, put it into a wave file format and then to MP3 encryption (probably amounted to less than a penny on her electric bill) and to charge for each download at $3.00 each will see her reap a great financial return for the little investment of time required over something that shouldn't be charged for anyway! it's merely a taxation on the lazy people and the worst still.. the blind.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Risk Assessment For This Post:

aranuk (13th June 2011)

7. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

Big thanks to Bill and Inelia for this positive and informative interview

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lancelot For This Post:

MMA_Fan (12th June 2011), Rocky_Shorz (12th June 2011)

9. Link to Post #186
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

i also thank Bill and Inelia for their search and mission for the truth.
    you are doing a great and wonderful job.,
    please do not forget your friends who helped you on your journeys.
    for they helped to make who you are today.
    a journey is all to share.the more the merrier.

10. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

most of us that are gifted do see the value in what she is dong at Avalon, I feel bad seeing so many of you painting bulls eyes on her forehead.

she stepped in to protect Bill and offered herself up as a target for all of us, I know you don't understand but instead of all the negative I'll always be clueless posts, why don't you offer hints of what you would like to see from her?

sorry manny you snuck in behind the post I meant to follow, carry on chap...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 12th June 2011 at 21:05.

11. Link to Post #188
    Wales Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Valid points. But if I was to choose to help mankind in such a manner and that required finance.. I wouldn't look to the people I'm trying to help for that cashflow injection...
    Why not? It is them that you are helping after all - and aren't you giving them a chance to help them help themselves?

even more so when I'm not providing enough of the goods!
    You would really have to try the techniques on her site to see whether it is 'providing enough of the goods'.

Just goes against my moral standpoint to be honest.
    Ok, I understand your point and I would agree with regards to certain teachings and teachers. Again it comes back to quality of information I think.

If I was to help an old lady across the street I wouldn't charge her a £5er for it. Somethings in life, particularly goals, you have to make sacrifices for.
    What if you took her shopping in your car and spent well over a fiver petrol? Context is important.

As I said in my earlier post.. with books and other physical products on her website aside.. MP3s are nothing more than a virtual product made up of code. Inelia didn't sit there writing that code out string by string. Her only cost would have been the time it took to take a text file, put it into a wave file format and then to MP3 encryption (probably amounted to less than a penny on her electric bill) and to charge for each download at $3.00 each will see her reap a great financial return for the little investment of time required over something that shouldn't be charged for anyway! it's merely a taxation on the lazy people and the worst still.. the blind.
    Price isn't decided just on markup but on revenue. if you knew selling MP3's at $3 a go would sell 50 units and pay the month's electric, yet 200 at 10c a go would not then what do you do?

We can't assume Inelia made a lot of money on this - in fact I am guessing she has made very little from sales but I hope she will pop in and clarify herself.

Again - I see your point and I agree with regards to some 'guru's' but I happen to believe in Inelia and her teachings and so I would pay for certain things like the talks with her and Bill because I would get value from it. (Unlike the bloody TV license).
    Last edited by MMA_Fan; 12th June 2011 at 21:11.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MMA_Fan For This Post:

Bhusunda (14th June 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (15th June 2011), ulli (12th June 2011)

13. Link to Post #189
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    most of us that are gifted do see the value in what she is dong at Avalon, I feel bad seeing so many of you painting bulls eyes on her forehead.

she stepped in to protect Bill and offered herself up as a target for all of us, I know you don't understand but instead of all the negative I'll always be clueless posts, why don't you offer hints of what you would like to see from her?

i have clearly stated what i would like to see happen,and it,s nothing to do with Inelia.
    all is good it,s just that to admit when you have wronged someone,will set you free.
    even when you reinstate someone.(they must still feel uncomfortable).
    but when you open your heart ,for all to see.
    you will cry for all the joy that you will perceive.
    to be truthful is to be joyus ,to be joyus is to be free.
    if only for a moment.

14. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

come on people, some of the richest people in the world would drop 1000 times what she is charging for what she is offering to give...

just because most of us are too poor to afford what it is worth, she is just charging a few bucks...

in a fair world, a gazillionaire would toss her a chunk of money so she would never have to charge anyone anything...

after this years carnival ride, she deserves it...

15. Link to Post #191
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

I find it humorous that such attention is being paid to defending Inelia's financial income when I have raised even more important questions that warrant an explanation (and should warrant an explanation from many others with a sensible, brain-using disposition!). Seems some people don't have the clout to tackle such questions like this one from my initial thread post and instead draw upon beating down the less challenging ones..

How does she know that she 'entered' her body 30mins before being born? She fails to back this statement up with anything and Bill should have probed her further on this. Considering her recall of early life situations is in parts sketchy in detail and recollection, I find it hard to swallow that such an early memory could be retained with such clarity **edit: yet, others seems to have disappeared from memory altogether**. During gestation the baby is capable of feeling, emotion and has a sense of awareness. If she claims to have entered that physical being 30mins before birth then what became of the mind and soul of that child afterwards? And if she claims to have 'entered' that being which already existed then why would this be on her website?

Quote Our body is more than our Temple. It is an integral part of us. It is not a suit we wear for an unimportant lifetime, and will shed as soon when we die and therefore is unimportant. It is in fact, our own creation. It is the physical manifestation of our Self, our Soul, our Spirit and our Divine.
    I invite any responses to this.. but would like an explanation of this from Inelia herself when she has the time. As I've stated, the financial element to all this is merely a side-issue (but an issue for me and others still) and it's a small one at that compared to the main questions that I have put forward. How about we just stick to discussing those instead?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Risk Assessment For This Post:

Anno (13th June 2011), aranuk (13th June 2011), sheddie (13th June 2011)

17. Link to Post #192
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

I cant see why there is a problem with paying money, which is another form of energy for any service..
    You are paying for a persons time and experience.
    I certainly paid for a lot of spiritual talks/events in the early days and never regretted any of it.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anno (13th June 2011), MMA_Fan (13th June 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (12th June 2011), Rocky_Shorz (13th June 2011), ulli (12th June 2011)

19. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

Quote Posted by manny (here)

i have clearly stated what i would like to see happen,and it,s nothing to do with Inelia.
    all is good it,s just that to admit when you have wronged someone,will set you free.
    if only for a moment.
    Manny instead of dancing around the subject in every one of your posts, just change your signature line to say hey Bill, I'm waiting for you to say sorry... or Charles or Richard or Celine or whoever... most of us don't have a clue what you are asking for and are getting tired of guessing.

20. Link to Post #194
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

why don't you offer hints of what you would like to see from her?
    I have except they weren't hints they were fully legitimate questions, refer back to my initial post

21. Link to Post #195
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by manny (here)

if only for a moment.
    Manny instead of dancing around the subject in every one of your posts, just change your signature line to say hey Bill, I'm waiting for you to say sorry... or Charles or Richard or Celine or whoever... most of us don't have a clue what you are asking for and are getting tired of guessing.
    lol thanks i needed that wake up call.

22. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

it is just that a forced apology means nothing, about like having your wife call to remind you to get flowers for her anniversary...

23. Link to Post #197
    Wales Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

How does she know that she 'entered' her body 30mins before being born? She fails to back this statement up with anything and Bill should have probed her further on this. Considering her recall of early life situations is in parts sketchy in detail and recollection, I find it hard to swallow that such an early memory could be retained with such clarity **edit: yet, others seems to have disappeared from memory altogether**. During gestation the baby is capable of feeling, emotion and has a sense of awareness. If she claims to have entered that physical being 30mins before birth then what became of the mind and soul of that child afterwards?
    Search 'body intelligence' on this forum - it has been explained, you just missed it.

And if she claims to have 'entered' that being which already existed then why would this be on her website?

Quote Our body is more than our Temple. It is an integral part of us. It is not a suit we wear for an unimportant lifetime, and will shed as soon when we die and therefore is unimportant. It is in fact, our own creation. It is the physical manifestation of our Self, our Soul, our Spirit and our Divine.
    I don't see the contradiction.

24. Link to Post #198
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

it is just that a forced apology means nothing, about like having your wife call to remind you to get flowers for her anniversary...
    of course you are right.
    and i am wrong in my pursuit.
    i was just thinking of how Sepia may have felt.
    nothing to do with me.
    I AM SORRY.
    you see rocky it took a sentance from you to make me realise i was wrong in my pursuit.
    thank you.
    to each there own journey.

25. Link to Post #199
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

@ Nanoo Nanoo .. Hi and thanks for your response. You have given me much food with what you have said so I will attempt to deal with certain aspects of what you present in as methodical an approach as I can!

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Obviously there is a lot a steak when one subscribes to the totality of following a false Guru and many there are of those.
    this does not subscribe you to follow her and dedicate your life to being in the harem. If it did then id be walking in the opposite direction.,
    Perhaps it's the case I have the wrong angle on what you've said here but I cannot help but to detect a level of contradiction in what you have said with these two statements. With what you suggest about there being no requirement to follow her words you are at the same time claiming with apparently open arms and no visible challenge from what I can detect that she is not a false Guru and you also lay the subtleties that suggest you are following her word or in the least accepting it as some form of guidance/fact or as you put it with your own words - you are 'resonating' with her. Most people of an intelligible disposition would conclude this to be a shepherd/flock scenario given one is drawing substance with confounded belief that is thought to be applicable for the use and benefit of their own life-path - which amounts to nothing more than a teacher/pupil or leader/follower situation when you break things right down This polar situation is a situation that penetrates most levels of communication and understandings in society so you cannot ignore or sidestep away from the implications that such a ubiquitous trend has in this debate.

You have missed the point. I resonate with her message. Its the message she delivers, nothing more. She does not claim to be a guru or does she want you to follow her , she says that quite plainly, Follow your own wisdom .. i cant explain it any clearer than that

If someone has a gift of lets say Healing with the hands, someone talented at miraculously being able to heal the sick. Would it be a sin to charge for this service ?
    Well sin wouldn't be my choice of word here but as almost everything negative can be deduced to such then my answer would be yes. Why? ..money is the root of much evil. I don't use bank accounts for various ethical reasons so I am excluded from the ability to obtain such information that is sold at a financial cost. Also, besides myself, there would be many others exempt from such an ability to purchase this information.. those without internet, computers etc. Set that aside for a minute, MP3s are nothing more than a virtual product, they are not physical products. It's only code. The same kind of stuff that websites and website content are built using. Hence, to charge for a virtual audio product containing information that already exists for free on her website (so claimed) is merely a taxation on the lazy. If it is such that Inelia wishes to do good then perhaps seeking an alternative income to support her efforts would help towards numbing the concerns of those who believe (as Amer stated) that the information she is relaying is information we all have the free and divine right to know without economic tie-ins.

With regards to what Amer stated..

Quote Posted by Amer (here)
    you do not charge money for the impartment of your wisdom that comes directly from the divine. It is not yours to sell. Period. She has in as many words said that she is a vessel for higher powers- she is selling what has been divinely given.
    This just echoes my sentiments exactly.

I completely agree with you , you should both go and learn it for your selves for free , come back in 20 years when you have stumbled across the wisdom that is condenced in nelias message and free web site, and show us how .. But dont you dare charge for the journey and spiritual messages ok ! aah

Ok enough with the jokes. Some people dont like that divine teaching is sold or at least made sustainable , mind you there are more important things to protest that are sold that have no value..

would that make the healer any less capable of healing because he or she decided to make it sustainable ?
    No. Of course not. Just makes Inelia economically better off.

I watched the video a few times and i enjoyed the message. I have no questions regarding it because i understand with my ability to read and understand. I have confidense in that i dont want to waste time with red tape. its a matter of taking a message on face value. If it resonates and makes a difference then you have achieved another level of understanding. This level of understanding is the desired goal.
    Well in that case, as you feel no need to cross-examine the testimony given yourself.. perhaps you can already answer the question I put that asks how it is she is knowing of the fact that she 'entered' her body 30mins before birth - the same body that she claims on her website to be something that manifests from the already present self - a statement I made in my first post which has seemingly gone without challenge, answer or elaboration to. Such a statement would ring alarm bells and beg the same question from anyone with an inquisitive and calculative mind. To dismiss such practice of inquisition is something found common in those deemed gullible.

My view on this is simple , her claims mean nothing to me.. her history , the events she claims to have been part of .. in order to prove these as a skeptic , id have to be there and see it for my own eyes.. what a waste of time that is .. I dont need to see it .. All that resonates with me .. and if you look over my posts to before her video came out, i was sprouting the same message.. so when i heard what she was saying it resonated with me .. that means to me that someone else feels the same way i do and that made me feel validated. This in turn gives ME power to continue on MY quest sepperately from Inelia or without having to subscribe to her or give her money .. She gave this information freely and it made a positive effect on my life. I like Inelias " MESSAGE " she delivers a MESSAGE FREELY and yet we stand and stare at the dirt on the glass as opposed to the view through the window...

IMO Skepticism is its own reward and one posessed by people who lack confidense in their own abilities and in turn want to be lead.
    Sorry but I don't agree with that opinion and it reeks of gullibility.

I must apologise , i did sprinkle some pepper in that remark, but i believe Skeptics like Pesimists are the lead weights around the ankles of progress. I researched about some retired people in Texas that wanted to start their own Skeptic/ Pesimists Club.. but it dosent exist because they all thought it wouldnt work.. Every Skeptic i have ever met has a sadness in their heart of a lack of confidense.. they have been hurt .. this is why they need PROOF of everything .. so they dont have to have Faith.. that to me is a sad existance and i say that with respect but if you want honesty thats it.. Skeptics expect perfection and my dear friend it dosent exist except for in your own soul

Tell me .. if you listen to or read a body of work and find faults in it , all be it minor .. should the weight of that body of work be judged on these minor faults ? or should the positive parts of it be kept and used ? My question is why do people concentrate on the lowest common denominator and then expect the maximum positive effect ? This perplexes me...
    Well first up, there is the perception angle of the individual. They obviously appear less minor to you than to myself for reasons that are obvious. Personally I think these 'faults' or, as I like to call them - unanswered questions, are quite necessary in regards to processing, understanding and believing the claims being laid down. If you had no concept of what a square was or looked like and someone went to great pains to convince you that it was a round-shaped object, without further scrutiny or cross-examination or research conducted elsewhere you would eventually and quite possibly easily be convinced of the view they were conveying to you and accept that as solid fact and truth. This we see with prominence in society with religion and so forth and for the simple reason being that people as a collective and even on an individual basis are susceptible to mis-judgement based on things that they perceive to be resonating with them in some way.

Hugs
    again, I'm not wishing to offend anyone here. Just merely conveying my understandings and concerns. Inelia does indeed seem like a very nice person and not the type of person I would cross off my birthday party invite list with any given haste. What she gives in the interview is open to interpretation from more angles than one and with this approach I cannot help but to find contradiction and questionable detail. It's unfortunate that there is little given from which I'm capable to substantiate any concrete conclusions upon however I draw some good from the message given as a whole. If what she says resonates with some people then so be it and if it aids as a tool for people and their own life path then that can only be a good thing and I can't lay argument to that. I can argue that not to be on the same path as other people in regards to this does not necessarily denote negativity on my behalf and as far as my personal standpoint goes and that of others, asking for a greater level of substance and convincing is nothing but fair in form and a legitimate request and I invite and hope that Inelia can present more to convince me further in respects to what she talks about.

Understood, i guess where we differ is that I see something for the good in it , i take that good and disguard what has no use to me. I have no interest in knowing or validating her experiences, it wont make one iota of a difference to the MESSAGE , Wanting to validate the PERSON is what people do when they want to follow a Guru.. they want to put their faith in the PERSON as opposed to the MESSAGE. This happened with Christ too .. He said Do not follow me but follow the words of my wisdom. Yet people wanted proof , they wanted to see miracles and then they crucified him because he was painted a heretic .. great .. Can we learn from this huge mistake in humanities ways and move forward with the MESSAGE instead of crucifying the messenger ?

Hugs back
    I have nothing but hugs for you my dear friend ! I love debate and i feel strong that someone will benefit from our messages !

Regards

N
    N

26. Link to Post #200
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

You would really have to try the techniques on her site to see whether it is 'providing enough of the goods'.
    I admit to not having canvassed every page of her website. The 'goods' I speak of include an answer to that needed to be asked question I put forward alongside an interview that would do more to convince the more skeptical of people. Having said that, I take up the challenge to explore the techniques laid out on her website and will see where that leads me

If I was to help an old lady across the street I wouldn't charge her a £5er for it. Somethings in life, particularly goals, you have to make sacrifices for.
    What if you took her shopping in your car and spent well over a fiver petrol? Context is important.
    The payment would come in gratitude, the profit in knowing I have done a good deed. The loss would simply be negligible in the whole scheme of things! Would I not be incurring a loss of time when walking her across the road? again.. sacrifice.

Price isn't decided just on markup but on revenue. if you knew selling MP3's at $3 a go would sell 50 units and pay the month's electric, yet 200 at 10c a go would not then what do you do?
    Me personally, I'd stick to the physical products for revenue.

We can't assume Inelia made a lot of money on this - in fact I am guessing she has made very little from sales but I hope she will pop in and clarify herself.
    I agree, I also doubt she would have made much money but to be honest I don't have such a desire to know about her financial standings I'm more concerned with just the moral standpoint from my POV.

Again - I see your point and I agree with regards to some 'guru's' but I happen to believe in Inelia and her teachings and so I would pay for certain things like the talks with her and Bill because I would get value from it. (Unlike the bloody TV license).

You have a TV?

I think some people have taken me a little too steeply on the subject of financial transactions for information here. Granted, there is the fundamental factor that this information should be free for all and it is, even on Inelia's website. I simply don't agree in putting 'such' free information into a marketable format whereby people have to pay for it just because it incurred a cost to do so.
    Last edited by Risk Assessment; 12th June 2011 at 23:52.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Risk Assessment For This Post:

DoubleHelix (13th June 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 10 13 LastLast