+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 1 11 13 LastLast

Thread: Inelia's full interview now published

1. Link to Post #201
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Inelia's full interview now published

@Nanoo Nanoo .. Hello again!

I've not got the time to fully respond tonight but I couldn't let a couple of your comments slip by so soon without a comeback!

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    I researched about some retired people in Texas that wanted to start their own Skeptic/ Pesimists Club.. but it dosent exist because they all thought it wouldnt work..
    LOL

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Every Skeptic i have ever met has a sadness in their heart of a lack of confidense.. they have been hurt .. this is why they need PROOF of everything .. so they dont have to have Faith.. that to me is a sad existance and i say that with respect but if you want honesty thats it.. Skeptics expect perfection and my dear friend it dosent exist except for in your own soul [/FONT]
    Again, I can't agree with you there. I don't think it's a human trait that can be generalized upon. Bill, as an example, classes himself as a bit of a skeptic but he retains an open-minded approach to things and doesn't strike me as someone filled with sadness or as someone without an element of faith.

just a few points to note about skeptics..

There is a skeptic in all of us some have it in very small doses.. others in large.
    Skeptics tend not to fall for traps so easily and are not susceptible to con-artists as much as Dogmatists.
    Skeptics tend to be so due to experiences whereby they had made the mistake of not being skeptical enough.
    Skepticism may slow down one's ability to transact but it doesn't mean being one leads you to fail in the ability to.
    Some skeptics do actually have open minds and free themselves to degrees that extend beyond the rational.
    Dogmatists are easy food for smart people.

Anyway.. will come back to fully digest your message a bit later but just to add that I think it's fair to assume we agree to disagree on some things here which in my book doesn't warrant the need for any bitterness or conflict. I'm just quite happy in the knowledge that we are both capable of debating this openly and in a mature way without things spiraling downwards into a slanging match!.
    Last edited by Risk Assessment; 13th June 2011 at 00:01.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Risk Assessment For This Post:

aranuk (13th June 2011), DoubleHelix (13th June 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (13th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #202
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

A long time ago people USED to support their healers, their medicine people,their miracle workers. Communities don't do that anymore. Of course they didn't get wealthy from this but they had food, roof over head, things of that nature. So its people's call. What do you want. A medicine person can be available to do free work but someone has to make sure they are looked after. Or someone who charges a fee because communities don't support their healers?

They are humans not demi gods. They don't live on air.

Or you can pay them. It depends on what they are doing. Miracle healers heal the physical body, the emotional body, and the mental body. Not spiritual work.

4. Link to Post #203
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MMA_Fan (here)
    Search 'body intelligence' on this forum - it has been explained, you just missed it.
    Can you provide a link please? A forum search did not produce such a thread in the results.

Quote Posted by MMA_Fan (here)
    Quote Posted by Risk Assessment (here)
    And if she claims to have 'entered' that being which already existed then why would this be on her website?

Quote Our body is more than our Temple. It is an integral part of us. It is not a suit we wear for an unimportant lifetime, and will shed as soon when we die and therefore is unimportant. It is in fact, our own creation. It is the physical manifestation of our Self, our Soul, our Spirit and our Divine.
    I don't see the contradiction.
    The contradiction as I see it is the fact she entered her body 30mins before birth but states the body is our own creation. Well for starters that rules out sex acts as being the catalyst for one's existence. Considering a baby takes nearly a year to develop and she arrived from out of nowhere to fill this shell 30mins before birth.. how can it be that it's a creation of her own doing? An unborn child has the ability to think, feel, hear and see and memorizes through habituation long before 30mins before birth so I ask again.. what happened then to the unborn child with intelligence that existed prior to her entering it's body? Was there a war of the womb taking place here? To suggest that one is occupying a body just before it is born is in par, I believe, with suggesting that fetal development especially of the intelligence criteria does not occur.

Am I still missing something here? I might consider myself not to be gullible but I can on occasion be slightly short of the mark, I admit to that! I'm also aware that there are people on this forum who have been submerged in the spiritual lifestyle for long periods and some for longer periods and that they have more insight and understanding than I do at present. I don't rule out all spiritual concepts put forward as that of being non-believable but it would be nice to have some of this stuff laid down with some degree of substantiating evidence. If Inelia could provide documented evidence (which would exist) of this person whom she cured of terminal illness then I would be half-way towards being convinced.

I think there's not one person on this planet today who doesn't believe that there is something special going on under the surface of humanity and on a spiritual level which we have been withheld from knowing the truth about but to convince the masses requires more than just a few words from someone in a video. Again, I'm not trying to draw away from Inelia's overall positive message but the story... well, at the moment it's just a story.
    Last edited by Risk Assessment; 13th June 2011 at 01:50.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Risk Assessment For This Post:

aranuk (13th June 2011), sheddie (13th June 2011)

6. Link to Post #204
    Thanks

Interesting points RiskAssessment that really do need answering by Inelia herself......please

much love x

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sheddie For This Post:

Anno (13th June 2011), aranuk (13th June 2011)

8. Link to Post #205
    Canada Avalon Member Someoneson1's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow and thank you both.

Randy

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Someoneson1 For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (13th June 2011), Yoda (9th July 2011)

10. Link to Post #206
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Inelia and Bill,

Thank you so much for this stunning interview!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to animalspirits For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (13th June 2011), Yoda (9th July 2011)

12. Link to Post #207
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo
    Every Skeptic i have ever met has a sadness in their heart of a lack of confidense.. they have been hurt .. this is why they need PROOF of everything .. so they dont have to have Faith.. that to me is a sad existance and i say that with respect but if you want honesty thats it.. Skeptics expect perfection and my dear friend it dosent exist except for in your own soul
    Hi Nanoo Nanoo, let's not make sceptic into a bad word or indicative of being wanting on a deeper level.... or indeed I shall pack up the caravan and move on! I charge myself as being a healthy sceptic, if I have sadness in my heart it is not due to the fact of being a sceptic and in the confidence department I'm coming on in leaps and bounds ..... but not for the fact that I have abandoned my healthy dose of scepticism
    The sceptic doubts and questions what many consider to be accepted opinions. I believe it is of special importance in the alternative information field, if I may I will repeat myself from the Inelia thread where Bill seemed a bit miffed that there was a little bit too much negativity in the questions for Inelia and not enough looking at the importance of what she had to say:

Quote Posted by Amer
    When people present themselves either as those who walk around with 5000 year old men at their side or coming from a 10th dimension we need to question. And thank the stars that we question- also provocatively – because otherwise how do we ourselves learn and secondly how do we expose those that truly need to be exposed?
    The sceptic does a job that is of service to everyone- she/he asks pernickety questions that many don't want to ask either because they fear that will be perceived as being too negative or else they are too naive/enlightenment seeking obsessed to have a question even enter their head (oh dear I do mean that in a good way! )

Here's the crunch- it's all in the way you ask and come across. There is the genuine sceptic who has a genuine desire to question and know truth and there is the ants-in-your-pants sceptic that really couldn't give a toss at the outcome, they just want to question for question sake, they are so full of their own established truths there is merely room for question but little else.

In considering myself a healthy sceptic it means that I question in order to have the tools to discern. Sometimes I don't even have to question, in that some body of information or an individual will present itself and my antennae of BS detection will go off and I will immediately go into sceptic mode, very often I will let it play out often observing and not questioning but filtering first with a sceptic's sieve. But generally I'm a very open sceptic.

Once upon a long time ago Nanoo Nanoo I had a type of blind faith but blind faith is not mature nor worthy of who we are. When I started to question the incongruities that had become so huge then I started on a real path to knowing myself and it's been so much more fun since then I promise..... or else I wouldn't be here

Didn't mean to rattle on so long Sorry!
    Amer
    Know Thyself

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amer For This Post:

Anno (13th June 2011), aranuk (13th June 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (13th June 2011)

14. Link to Post #208
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Quote Posted by Amer (here)
    [...]The sceptic doubts and questions what many consider to be accepted opinions.[...]
    I wouldn't actually call that a Skeptic. To me, a Skeptic is someone that is convinced something is wrong and seeks data to prove themselves right. They use that awful 'debunk' word. I see them as no different from a blind believer who is convinced something is right and seeks data to prove themselves right.
    That's my impression from seeing the celeb Skeptics on tv and the occasional dark time when Google lead me into the Skeptic forum to find something.

I'd say you're just sensible, Amer.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Anno For This Post:

Amer (13th June 2011)

16. Link to Post #209
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

Quote Posted by Anno (here)
    Quote Posted by Amer (here)
    [...]The sceptic doubts and questions what many consider to be accepted opinions.[...]
    I wouldn't actually call that a Skeptic. To me, a Skeptic is someone that is convinced something is wrong and seeks data to prove themselves right. They use that awful 'debunk' word. I see them as no different from a blind believer who is convinced something is right and seeks data to prove themselves right.
    That's my impression from seeing the celeb Skeptics on tv and the occasional dark time when Google lead me into the Skeptic forum to find something.

I'd say you're just sensible, Amer.
    Right, Amer.
    A truth seeker must always have a healthy dose of skepticism
    but not all skeptics are truthseekers.

So better to be a skeptical truthseeker
    than a skeptic who is not interested in truth.

The English American spelling is skeptic
    while the English English is sceptic with a c
    as in sceptic tank

does that mean the American Skeptic smells better?
    Last edited by ulli; 13th June 2011 at 17:19.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Amer (13th June 2011), Anno (13th June 2011)

18. Link to Post #210
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ulli
    as in sceptic tank
    lol .... Ulli I think that's septic tank ....... though I totally agree with you on the other more sweetly smelling sentiments
    Amer.
    Know Thyself

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Amer For This Post:

ulli (13th June 2011)

20. Link to Post #211
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anno
    To me, a Skeptic is someone that is convinced something is wrong and seeks data to prove themselves right. They use that awful 'debunk' word. I see them as no different from a blind believer who is convinced something is right and seeks data to prove themselves right.
    You know Anno I reckon that's an example of how the English language is becoming misappropriated- not your fault obviously!- but due to the incorrect usage in the general media and people get taken up wrong if they label themselves sceptic! I promise it's all positive!

Definition of SKEPTICISM

: an attitude of doubt or a disposition to incredulity either in general or toward a particular object

a: the doctrine that true knowledge or knowledge in a particular area is uncertain b: the method of suspended judgment, systematic doubt, or criticism characteristic of skeptics

: doubt concerning basic religious principles (as immortality, providence, and revelation)
    Know Thyself

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Amer For This Post:

Anno (15th June 2011)

22. Link to Post #212
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Interesting comments some have made about Inelia making money from her work that is per her words a divine mission. I have no issues with her making a living sharing her abilities and teaching others how to do it as well. If one is sincere and comes from a spiritual place of love and sharing and people wish to take up their time, it should be compensated. I have dedicated my life to spiritual learning and honing my talents. Yes, I have been given or learned how to access other dimensions that I will just call astral or spiritual realm, but it came for me after seeking, learning, and a great deal of time and sacrifice. I could have pursued a more worldly career and made a lot of money out of it much earlier on in my life. I do not do any of my work out of "how much can I make" attitude, but I will charge those who seek me out. I found that most people who would come to my spa (I sold it in 2005) would not put in the work necessary for their own healing and progression. They wanted a magic wand waived and to be made "better". In soul healing, one can help others, but the foundation that allowed the injury to take place must be fortified or built from scratch. If they cannot do the work they will often find themselves struggling again.

Why should a healer or teacher of spiritual topics be viewed any differently from a medical doctor, plumber, electrician, musician or any number of other professions that most of society including the alternative viewpoints group be allowed to make a living and provide for their family from a trade or craft they dedicated years of their lives to learning? People seek out people like me because we do get results in an area they have not chosen to learn yet. I wish Inelia well, and a prosperous life here. May she be able to pursue her mission and help others. What she does with whatever financial blessings come her way is upon her. As she said, she gives away many things to those who express a need and cannot pay. All light workers I have known do the same. It all goes full circle. It would be great if we did not need money to live in this world, but we do. Whether you obtain things by gift or just charge, you still have to live here in the now.

23. Link to Post #213
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Risk Assessment (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    why don't you offer hints of what you would like to see from her?
    I have except they weren't hints they were fully legitimate questions, refer back to my initial post
    When I say give hints, I'm talking about lessons like this...

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    a forced apology means nothing, about like having your wife call to remind you to get flowers for her anniversary...

24. Link to Post #214
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Interesting comments some have made about Inelia making money from her work that is per her words a divine mission. I have no issues with her making a living sharing her abilities and teaching others how to do it as well. If one is sincere and comes from a spiritual place of love and sharing and people wish to take up their time, it should be compensated. I have dedicated my life to spiritual learning and honing my talents. Yes, I have been given or learned how to access other dimensions that I will just call astral or spiritual realm, but it came for me after seeking, learning, and a great deal of time and sacrifice. I could have pursued a more worldly career and made a lot of money out of it much earlier on in my life. I do not do any of my work out of "how much can I make" attitude, but I will charge those who seek me out. I found that most people who would come to my spa (I sold it in 2005) would not put in the work necessary for their own healing and progression. They wanted a magic wand waived and to be made "better". In soul healing, one can help others, but the foundation that allowed the injury to take place must be fortified or built from scratch. If they cannot do the work they will often find themselves struggling again.

Why should a healer or teacher of spiritual topics be viewed any differently from a medical doctor, plumber, electrician, musician or any number of other professions that most of society including the alternative viewpoints group be allowed to make a living and provide for their family from a trade or craft they dedicated years of their lives to learning? People seek out people like me because we do get results in an area they have not chosen to learn yet. I wish Inelia well, and a prosperous life here. May she be able to pursue her mission and help others. What she does with whatever financial blessings come her way is upon her. As she said, she gives away many things to those who express a need and cannot pay. All light workers I have known do the same. It all goes full circle. It would be great if we did not need money to live in this world, but we do. Whether you obtain things by gift or just charge, you still have to live here in the now.
    Extremely well worded Thank you

N
    N

25. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

Unfortunately abilities are not taught, they are shown. Its just something waiting to be expressed and abilities are highly individual expressed along a person's personality.

There is not a truely enabled person who understands who ever claims they were taught an ability. Perhaps they had to learn to understand it but an ability can no more be taught than one can be taught to breath. It just occurs when the conditions are made for their expression.

One doesn't have to teach what comes naturally if you leave the bs out of it. You show it to a person because people cannot see themselves clearly. And there is so much bs about ability that enabled people will never have thier full expression because ....a false standard has been created around it.

26. Link to Post #216
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I suppose like anything defining something is subjective to ones own experience. To me a Skeptic is what i have previously described. I also have a belief that Skepticism is the " Protection Circuit " built into beings that are still learning to discern Truth with more than just the brain. When you learn to feel truth as opposed to seek it you will quicken your learning skills and be able to discard information that is not useful. My dear Skeptic friends the world is full of useless information ... you wont find me sifting through it ,,,

If we are to create a higher vibration , it is my opinion that we must do without any negatives such as Skepticism. In being s Skeptic by very definition precludes you to seeing exactly whats in front of you. Because you are using old out dated dramas to guide you in your present. In order to see and hear truth you must have courage to let go. To have Faith in your self and Trust in your own abilities. Skepticism is a safety net for those who are still to have the Courage to follow their intuition truly.

Please do not take my words as a put down or as truth, there is no such thing as truth or lies in the absolute.. they are all the same. just varying degrees of the scale and in that is not beneficial to dig for absolution of a definition of Honesty. .. these are my interpretations of how it all works. Some may agree and some do not, either is completely ok.

And please do not think i am a blind believer.. this is foolish IMO .. I have my eyes wide open.. i see everything without judgement and that allows my intuition to tell me without doubt , that there is something in what i choose to focus on or not. In my life if i chose to limit my Intuition with Skepticism then all i have learned is useless.

When you look upon something you must have a clear mind and heart. Or old things can guide you as opposed to what is in front of you .. experience without paranoya is ok but nothing can beat the totality of a clear mind and intuition.

I want to hug everybody now ! YEY !

N
    N
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 13th June 2011 at 20:00.

27. Link to Post #217
    Thanks

The same can be said to those who slavishly adhere to beliefs that cannot be demonstrated in the least and keep those from fulfilling their authentic self. Sad empty lonely people looking for a parental figure or a god figure , drawn there by the wounds they have. Their desire to fit in and be part of something when all they need is to know their own self value. Instead they turn to gurus and invisible people hovering in spacecraft in another dimension and then have the temerity to say that people who are skeptical are lost people for using some discernment in where they invest their soul at.

At least that sort of skeptic values their spirit enough not to give it up to any old invisible thing that comes down the track that offers it nothing but platitudes but no substance. Not the sort of substantial miracle making that knowing your own SELF expresses.

28. Link to Post #218
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Skeptic = Birther

any questions?

29. Link to Post #219
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    A long time ago people USED to support their healers, their medicine people,their miracle workers. Communities don't do that anymore. Of course they didn't get wealthy from this but they had food, roof over head, things of that nature. So its people's call. What do you want. A medicine person can be available to do free work but someone has to make sure they are looked after. Or someone who charges a fee because communities don't support their healers?

They are humans not demi gods. They don't live on air.

Or you can pay them. It depends on what they are doing. Miracle healers heal the physical body, the emotional body, and the mental body. Not spiritual work.
    I agree with this statement. However healers and spiritual workers still exist and bata their services. In the mountains of Cusco , Peru, Machu Pichu ( and im sure other places as well ) Medicine men still give healing with a wholisitc approach and in return receive food or clothes as a thank you for the effort. Indeed in some villages where the people are so poor we visit them and give healing free and the thanks they give would bring the hardest man to his knees in tears .. to feel a sinscere thank you like that from such a humble being, looking into your eyes asking god to bless you for helping them outweighs any financial renumeration, A sinscere thank you is the most beautiful thing i have ever experienced in my life and in just thinking about it fills me with the most wonderful love and gratitude.

If i could exist as a healer or spiritual worker like that i would not care for money .. ever .. but in western society it is customary to give renumeration in return for a service. People in western cultures feel good about paying for a service. It makes them feel they have given something back for that they have received. This is a warranted transaction.

N
    N

")

30. Link to Post #220
    Thanks

In the westernized world we don't do that.

Now if someone is teaching abundance manifestation why should they have to charge for the class to teach it. NOT charging for a class in abundance speaks more about how convinced the teacher is about their material than charging for the class. If the teacher is saying I need to be paid to teach you how to manifest abundance they are sending a mixed message.

Spirit ALWAYS supports the spiritual teacher, always. No one can be coaxed into going into a paradigm in which they are starved and uncomfortable because those are not the things that spirit teaches you. Ego teaches sacrifice, spirit doesn't. Spirit supports us so we can go about our business without having to be distracted by things like food or rent payments.

People who are doing healing work in other areas beyond the spiritual ..I suppose they have to depend on fees if they are not depending on spirit to provide for them. And trust me spirit provides very well, because it understands the difference between existence and abundance . Its people who don't understand the concept. I live way beyond my means and I have no idea how I do it....

because I'm not doing it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 1 11 13 LastLast