+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 4 13 LastLast

Thread: Inelia's full interview now published

1. Link to Post #61
    Australia Avalon Member Wiremu2011's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Inelia's full interview now published

Vibration definitely has been raised after listening to this interview. Thank you both (Bill & Inelia), much appreciated.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wiremu2011 For This Post:

Caren (23rd May 2011), DianeKJ (22nd May 2011), DoubleHelix (22nd May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (1st June 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member EsmaEverheart's Avatar
    Thanks

What a lovely interview! I could have listened for hours. Inelia, you are such a gentle loving spirit.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EsmaEverheart For This Post:

Caren (23rd May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), White Phoenix (22nd May 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EsmaEverheart (here)
    What a lovely interview! I could have listened for hours. Inelia, you are such a gentle loving spirit.
    Totally agree! I could have easily watched a few more hours of this interview. Thanks Inelia and Bill!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to White Phoenix For This Post:

Caren (23rd May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

Inelia helped to explain my dreams (I assume they're dreams..) Now I need to find out why I'm dreaming them.

As I watched Inelia's hands I noted that that they are so like mine. I don't know why that's important.

Now I feel I know what team I'm playing on.

I'm looking forward to meeting Inelia and Bill in October in Portland.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

Caren (23rd May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), Jake (22nd May 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

The way Inelia describes her experiences matches to a T everything Dolores Cannon said in the interview with Kerry about the people of the second wave, how they are pure souls who came from The Source and haven't had any lives before in any place, how their mission is just to be here and raise the vibration of the planet, how just going to a place they raise the vibration of the people there, they are antennae or channels of energy, etc.
    The difference is that Inelia is also aware of her abilities and has a "job" that she does whereas others don't know it consciously.

Great interview, I really enjoyed it.

I'd like to propose to Bill and Inelia that they, just as with any other interview, take the camera and film the seminar, perhaps three of four "volunteers" for demonstration purposes so we can have access to the information (after reading the reviews I feel like I desperately need this information).

I haven't had the time yet to check the web site (I haven't finished the video yet) but they can sell the DVD there, I for one will be more than happy to pay for it...

Valuable information that can transform our lives or even make them a little bit easier would be very appreciated, we really need tools and techniques to develop our power, otherwise we (or at least me) feel a bit lost, not really knowing what we need to do.

Every time a person that has some ability says we all can do it I get a little mad because this is simply not the true, if we could all of us would be doing it; my point is that we have the potential of doing it but we don't know how... and as she says just a few can do the tricks after working on it but they are not advancing spiritually.

Please Bill, ponder my suggestion of making the video, I know many of us are interested in achieving more than we do now and we need some help...

I'd like to ask for permission to translate this video to Spanish and publish it in you tube so more people can have access to it, please let me know if there's objection to it.

All I can say is that I'm very grateful for people like you guys in this planet and it's very nice to know that there are many many more, I just haven't had the chance of meeting one of them personally... but if I would, I would drive him/her crazy with all my questions.

Thank you soooooo much both of you.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

happyexpat (23rd May 2011), Hughe (22nd May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

11. Link to Post #66
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 times in 306 posts

One of my favorite parts of this amazing video comes between 1:33 and 1:37, when she is addressing different realities, parallel timelines, and some folks who cannot 'see' her (or choose not to) for whom she truly is. Earlier in the interview she refers to instances where some people benefit from objective confirmation of the 'truth' of her abilities or the inner workings of spirit for which she functions as a conduit. If you watch this segment closely, there is some interesting objective confirmation of her multidimensionality going on, and its so funny to me that it comes out really obviously if you can see and are also looking, immediately before she directly addresses the validity of folks who cannot see her or who might take an 'offensive' stance of denying the truth to her being/statements of the interview. Hilarious!

The timing and progression of ideas and consciousness in the interview are impeccable. Bill, you make a statement at the end about not having any 'magical' abilities, but you can operate a camera. Obviously great awareness went into the editing of this. Clearly, magic was happening from the filming of the interview, the interaction, the editing and the timing of the initial posting.

So exciting. Looking forward to seeing how this ball will roll. Synergystic and catalytic indeed!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Belle (26th May 2011), Caren (23rd May 2011), DianeKJ (22nd May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), NancyV (22nd May 2011), Realeyes (2nd June 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

13. Link to Post #67
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 times in 306 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Total clarity is needed, nothing left to interpretation. No mystery.

No mystery? That's what got us in this mess. Forgetting the mysterious. Its where all the fun is at. The way to find it again is to wonder. About anything. When you wonder, you remember how to open. No wonder, no mystery.

That's okay, its one choice.

I prefer things wonderfully mysterious.....

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

araucaria (22nd May 2011), firstlook (22nd May 2011), Hughe (22nd May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), NancyV (22nd May 2011), StephenW11UK (30th June 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I would sure love to be at Vilcabamba with you two! How cool would that be?

16. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member DianeKJ's Avatar
    Thanks

Loved the interview! It was wonderful to get a glimpse into some of the energies and situations that you have been dealing with Inelia What an amazing, interesting and challenging time to be on this beautiful planet. Even though it can be difficult at times, I believe we all chose to be incarnated right here, right now. I'm excited for the future.
    Namaste and much love to everyone here,
    Di

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DianeKJ For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

18. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have no words.

This person is amongst the few people that I have witnessed that truly resonates within me, that is someone who you know, you feel, has a genuine interest and seriousness,
    about the task she is undergoing.

I think also, that this interview, is the checkpoint so to speak ,for those people who deep within knew that they are in control of their own life but were not able to find an explanation,
    so down to earth, if you will, that would make it simple to grasp.

There is so much I could and would like to say, but the words are not enough, not that I am a great speaker anyway or poster.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ArjunaArcana For This Post:

araucaria (22nd May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), Jake (22nd May 2011), NancyV (22nd May 2011), StephenW11UK (30th June 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

20. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Siberia9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 times in 351 posts

I want to thank Bill for bringing this to us, and Inelia for being with us. I can sure use the help, as the rest of us can as well Im sure. This is a tough job we have signed up for and any positive info is appreciated and needed.
    Last edited by Siberia9; 22nd May 2011 at 19:25.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Siberia9 For This Post:

Caren (23rd May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), NancyV (22nd May 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

WOW! Thank you both so much. I can't wait for more. Inelia, you come through so crystal clear. I love it, thank you so much. I've watched it with my daughters, and again today with mee Mum. Very special times!!!

Quote Posted by PegasusRising (here)
    Thank you Bill and Inelia for inspiring me! I felt a strong resonance with what was said in the video.
    Indeed, PegasusRising. I think that is what it is all about. INSPIRATION!! Inspiring people to take back their own power, and to remember, and re-experience some of the events that have been happening in our own lives. Inspiration to re-ignite that part of us that resonates with Inelia and the truth of what she speaks. Inspiration to embrace those things that we have always passed off as 'just a dream' or 'just a thought'. There is a 'spark' that goes along with allowing ourselves to understand, and to Wake Up. We can know as much information as we can possibly assimilate, but it will all pale in comparison to a single moment of INSPIRATION.

There is a common theme with many of the folks who have come forward with these amazing experiences. From Alex Collier to David Icke to Bob Dean etc... The truth is the matter of Human Potential. To take responsibility for ourselves and to gather the courage to embrace OURSELVES and the amazing creatures that we are. We have been challenged to find a way to come out of the chaos in this world, and to take back our power! I have always said that the reality of ETs and UFOs would PALE in comparison to the reality of re-discovering OURSELVES. We ARE living in a strange time, and working towards a strange goal. 'Turning flesh and body into soul' Brilliant.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Blueskywalking (22nd May 2011), Caren (23rd May 2011), DianeKJ (22nd May 2011), DoubleHelix (22nd May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), NancyV (22nd May 2011), PegasusRising (22nd May 2011), StephenW11UK (30th June 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

24. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you Bill and Inelia! I just watched the whole interview and loved it! It has started some changes and new ways of thinking for me. I can actually say that freedom is just around the corner now.

Some weird things started to happen around the 1hr 30 min mark when Inelia's face would change. I am not sure why it was happening but they were very similar to her features in the interview, but perhaps in different timelines?!? Her costume would change too. I had to shake my head hard quite a few times to finally just see her real self. I also saw clouds around her head... maybe its time for me to get some sleep.

Did any of you see her face go back and forth from old to young in many parts of the interview? Yep sleep is really calling for me...

Thanks Bill.

Peace
    Last edited by LifeAngel; 22nd May 2011 at 07:51.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LifeAngel For This Post:

dmarie (23rd May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), jp11 (22nd May 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

26. Link to Post #74
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

I liked it cause she is so completely 'normal', which is great.
    There's absolutely no gurudom there. Cool.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

christian (22nd May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,350 times in 1,657 posts

Great interview. Thank you both.

A wee question for Bill

In the video Inelia mentions sending a post that would get Bill's attention. I went back and looked at Inelia's first post (could've be another one).

Quote Posted by Inelia
    P.S. as other have mentioned to you in this thread before Bill, take a close look at what you were working on before Charles came into the picture, what did you put on the side burner to concentrate on him instead?

At this satge do you know any more about what it was that caused you to become a target.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), stegosaur (23rd May 2011), White Phoenix (22nd May 2011)

30. Link to Post #76
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Thank you Bill and Inelia,

That was a great video and important information given, I have watched it twice, and at both times was completely drained by it (good very relaxed).

There were many thing covered and many things unanswered.

I can see why Bill is excited to have Inelia with us, she is so down to earth, yet right out of here, a very easy person to like, I had only wonderful vibes about this lady, and I want more.

Bill and Enelia I AM READY TO ENGAGE. when???? how???

I have this feeling in my gut every time I see the list for your Seminars.

The role of spirit to transform a world in crisis
    The application of our inborn power to change reality
    -------------
    • Existence - seen as the Greatest Game there is
    • The generation and persistence of the Matrix Reality
    • God, You, Me, and Us - who we all really are, and how we got to be that way
    • Who or what has been spoiling the game, how, and why
    • Why we don't know the truth, and our own responsibility in what we experience
    • The past, possible futures, and parallel timelines
    • The role of high technology and the control grid
    • What ETs and ultradimensional beings are doing
    • The role of Planet Earth
    • How and why most of us lost our abilities
    • The current consciousness shift
    • What is possible
    • What is at stake
    • What we all can do.

Though some of this has been covered lightly, I find needing the answers to these questions important to me, because If you Bill and Inelia really believe that you have the answers to these questions and you intend to release this knowledge in seminars only, with a hand full of participant, on the other side of the world for most of us, when we have 3000 + captive audience here, it doesn't make sense ????.

I have scatted knowledge for over 30 years now, I have nothing linear, You Inelia have linear knowledge that I trust, that's why I was drained, I needed someone that I trust to verify what I already know and knew. there are so many different answers as there are people in this world.

We need a linear foundation from which to work through, and with.

That s why I feel we need to have these list of question answered as soon as possible for the foundation

Is it money or is it Face to face thing?? which I see the importance of both.that you have decided to have seminars.

I would rather pay you what ever money you want for a CD of the seminar than waste going somewhere where i will not relax as I have only one purpose, a working knowledge with a correct foundation.

There are enough people here to pay for the CDs to cover both of you your life expenses, and after you have recovered the living expenses that you both need from the CDs, you can then give it free here on Avalon for the rest that cannot afford it????

Thank you both for being here, I would say that those who understand realize how lucky we are to have you both here, looking forwards with you both, my heart felt thank you to you Bill and Inelia, as always
    roman
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 22nd May 2011 at 10:41.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), StephenW11UK (30th June 2011)

32. Link to Post #77
    Australia Avalon Member PegasusRising's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PegasusRising (here)
    Thank you Bill and Inelia for inspiring me! I felt a strong resonance with what was said in the video.
    Indeed, PegasusRising. I think that is what it is all about. INSPIRATION!! Inspiring people to take back their own power, and to remember, and re-experience some of the events that have been happening in our own lives. Inspiration to re-ignite that part of us that resonates with Inelia and the truth of what she speaks. Inspiration to embrace those things that we have always passed off as 'just a dream' or 'just a thought'. There is a 'spark' that goes along with allowing ourselves to understand, and to Wake Up. We can know as much information as we can possibly assimilate, but it will all pale in comparison to a single moment of INSPIRATION.[/QUOTE]

Jake, I couldn't agree more! I am always open to 'What if'. What if that is true, what if that is possible? These questions keep me researching, looking for understanding but when the spark is lit from an experience that transcends my belief structure or a truth that is passed from one being to another via the heartfield, then a resonance travels through each cell of my being and I no longer see the reality as I did before. I hope this makes some sense!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PegasusRising For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), Jake (23rd May 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

34. Link to Post #78
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Many Thanks Inelia and Bill!

Many beams of resonation from this video(Time, Space, Source & Collective)!

Peace,
    Nortreb
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nortreb For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), Newlyn (22nd May 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

36. Link to Post #79
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

Thank you both so much, Bill and Inelia! Very inspiring, a real message to my soul...

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blueskywalking For This Post:

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

This is just one more vote of thanks to the others already made regarding the video. I very much look forward to attending a workshop with Bill and Inelia in the not too distant future as it seems I need to do much work to properly understand timelines and much else.

Positive action by us without fear is a great message for Bill and Inelia to open with.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ixopoborn For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 4 13 LastLast