+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 5 13 LastLast

Thread: Inelia's full interview now published

1. Link to Post #81
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Inelia's full interview now published

The time point in the bottom left 1:34.57 to 1:35.18 "resonates" overwhelmingly with me.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveX For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 times in 306 posts

Quote Posted by LifeAngel (here)
    Thank you Bill and Inelia! I just watched the whole interview and loved it! It has started some changes and new ways of thinking for me. I can actually say that freedom is just around the corner now.

Some weird things started to happen around the 1hr 30 min mark when Inelia's face would change. I am not sure why it was happening but they were very similar to her features in the interview, but perhaps in different timelines?!? Her costume would change too. I had to shake my head hard quite a few times to finally just see her real self. I also saw clouds around her head... maybe its time for me to get some sleep.

Did any of you see her face go back and forth from old to young in many parts of the interview? Yep sleep is really calling for me...

Thanks Bill.

Peace
    Oh good, someone else saw all that too. See my above post.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

dmarie (23rd May 2011), jp11 (22nd May 2011), Pilgrim (22nd May 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks Bill and Inelia
    Great interview. filled in a few more pieces of the cosmic puzzle were all making.
    I don't know if any of you have been watching 'The Event' but Inelias description of that pure evil being..Reminded me of the 'ancient child energy sucking reptilion guardian'
    Good to know we can learn how to 'Zap' them with chi.......
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd May 2011 at 21:05. Reason: spelling

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), StephenW11UK (30th June 2011)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

This interview is genuinely worth the time. Thanks to you both!

Although by far, I do not know how to exercise Inelia's unique abilities, I felt a definite conscious connection to what she was stating. There exist multiple millions of individuals currently on this planet who stem from elsewhere, out there who are here on earth at this time for very specific uplifting purposes. These are not welcomed or encouraged by the dominators. They looooove their chaos! This Earth is a very tough assignment.

I look forward to future videos or DVDs.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), Newlyn (22nd May 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Tusen Tack!

It´s really true. when I took a personally choice to align myself with a positive movement and way of thinking, this kind of information comes to me naturally. And i suddenly get in contact with other people who want to make the change of vibration aswell.

Bill and Inelia, thank you for doing what you do. And thanks to all other souls right now who also do what they do, all for this planet. Thanks Avalon, and thanks God.

Blessings!
    The more I learn .. The less I know

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

11. Link to Post #86
    Inelia

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    Thank you Bill and Inelia,

That was a great video and important information given, I have watched it twice, and at both times was completely drained by it (good very relaxed).

There were many thing covered and many things unanswered.

I can see why Bill is excited to have Inelia with us, she is so down to earth, yet right out of here, a very easy person to like, I had only wonderful vibes about this lady, and I want more.

Bill and Enelia I AM READY TO ENGAGE. when???? how???

I have this feeling in my gut every time I see the list for your Seminars.

The role of spirit to transform a world in crisis
    The application of our inborn power to change reality
    -------------
    • Existence - seen as the Greatest Game there is
    • The generation and persistence of the Matrix Reality
    • God, You, Me, and Us - who we all really are, and how we got to be that way
    • Who or what has been spoiling the game, how, and why
    • Why we don't know the truth, and our own responsibility in what we experience
    • The past, possible futures, and parallel timelines
    • The role of high technology and the control grid
    • What ETs and ultradimensional beings are doing
    • The role of Planet Earth
    • How and why most of us lost our abilities
    • The current consciousness shift
    • What is possible
    • What is at stake
    • What we all can do.

Though some of this has been covered lightly, I find needing the answers to these questions important to me, because If you Bill and Inelia really believe that you have the answers to these questions and you intend to release this knowledge in seminars only, with a hand full of participant, on the other side of the world for most of us, when we have 3000 + captive audience here, it doesn't make sense ????.

I have scatted knowledge for over 30 years now, I have nothing linear, You Inelia have linear knowledge that I trust, that's why I was drained, I needed someone that I trust to verify what I already know and knew. there are so many different answers as there are people in this world.

We need a linear foundation from which to work through, and with.

That s why I feel we need to have these list of question answered as soon as possible for the foundation

Is it money or is it Face to face thing?? which I see the importance of both.that you have decided to have seminars.

I would rather pay you what ever money you want for a CD of the seminar than waste going somewhere where i will not relax as I have only one purpose, a working knowledge with a correct foundation.

There are enough people here to pay for the CDs to cover both of you your life expenses, and after you have recovered the living expenses that you both need from the CDs, you can then give it free here on Avalon for the rest that cannot afford it????

Thank you both for being here, I would say that those who understand realize how lucky we are to have you both here, looking forwards with you both, my heart felt thank you to you Bill and Inelia, as always
    roman
    Hi Roman,

It is certainly our goal to make all this publicly available to download, read and access. We don't plan to charge for it, unless it's in a format which has production costs and would cost us to produce (book, DVD, etc.).

As to our living expenses, we most certainly welcome contributions. This is a method that allows everyone to have access, and allows those who can contribute, to enable us to concentrate all our working time on this.

The reason it not out there at the moment is very simple: LOGISTICS. We have very limited time at the moment, plus the fact that we are in different continents this month.

Once we can get the material together, we will also need tech people to get it into a workable format. Editing etc..

Having a few volunteers to photograph and video the event at Vilcabamba, and other volunteers to edit and format it into different mediums, would be totally fantastic.

12. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

bluestflame (25th May 2011), Caren (22nd May 2011), cloud9 (22nd May 2011), David Topí (24th May 2011), DoubleHelix (24th May 2011), hohoemi (22nd May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), jelleng (25th May 2011), John Parslow (22nd May 2011), jp11 (22nd May 2011), Ki's (25th May 2011), Lifesong (23rd May 2011), MMA_Fan (22nd May 2011), Mystique (22nd May 2011), Möbius (23rd May 2011), PegasusRising (22nd May 2011), Pilgrim (22nd May 2011), ROMANWKT (22nd May 2011), seko (11th June 2011), Spirithorse (22nd May 2011), StephenW11UK (30th June 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

13. Link to Post #87
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 343 posts

Wow, you guys have without a dought raised the vibrational level of the planet.
    So much of what Inelia said resonates very deeply with, my, vibrational level, frankly I,m astounded.
    Sitting beside someone, and, being able to raise thier vibration level, even cure some serious illness.
    What a lovely gift you have Inelia. I am very jealous of that man that came back to thank-you many years later, for saving his live.
    I just wish that it could have been me that you,d sat beside and I would got the vibration booster shot. How terrible greedy of me.
    I loved the part where an evil entitiy was negetively influencing someone trying to make the right decision, and Inelia would send some love and light vibrations against the negetivity and the person would be free to make the right free will choice. That is just so cool, man.
    Then there is this evil entity doing horrendess unspeakable rituals and things, for tousands of years. Inelia goes for a showdown with this monster. He surprises Inelia by asking for clemency. She gives him such a jolt of her mo-jo straight from the sourse that
    he gets his clemency. No one deserves it less. That is a compassionate sourse.
    Now that sounds more like a love and light entity, god or source whatever, than some fear mongoring story book god who has spread nothing but fear as its religion.
    Not being able to operate her own body, now that was funny.
    The whole video was very educating, to me anyway.
    Will definetly have to watch it again to soak it all in.
    Inelia thnks for all the info, keep it coming.
    One question please, Inelia do you know if our soul weighs 22 grams or not. If not what does it weigh. Thanks for the great vibrations.
    Bill, thanks man. Top drawer as usual.

toothpick

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toothpick For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), ROMANWKT (22nd May 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

15. Link to Post #88
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Pilgrim's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Artemesia (here)
    Thank you Bill and Inelia! I just watched the whole interview and loved it! It has started some changes and new ways of thinking for me. I can actually say that freedom is just around the corner now.

Some weird things started to happen around the 1hr 30 min mark when Inelia's face would change. I am not sure why it was happening but they were very similar to her features in the interview, but perhaps in different timelines?!? Her costume would change too. I had to shake my head hard quite a few times to finally just see her real self. I also saw clouds around her head... maybe its time for me to get some sleep.

Did any of you see her face go back and forth from old to young in many parts of the interview? Yep sleep is really calling for me...

Thanks Bill.

Peace
    ...it was the same for me, I was shaking with my head a lot and rubbing my eyes couple of times not completely sure if I see what I can see...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pilgrim For This Post:

dmarie (23rd May 2011), jp11 (22nd May 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

17. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

I feel like I have already escaped from a worse timeline to this one where things didn't go nearly as bad.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

firstlook (22nd May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), Lifesong (23rd May 2011), MMA_Fan (23rd May 2011), ROMANWKT (22nd May 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

Thank you Inelia (and Bill) for this interview. The little giggles are so down-to-earth and touching on audio, but you really need the video to see the beautiful eyes.
    If I had to highlight one point in this, it would be the way you can sit with the greatest exponents of what we call evil, unjudgingly, and hence unharmed so as to increase the overall vibrational level. I find that, even on a site like Avalon, we are all way too judgemental about various groups and the persons in them. Why should we avoid judging anyone? Because such groups or persons may possibly have some other purpose that is not obvious to us (e.g. 'white hats'), and, more broadly, have their place in the scheme of things such that rejection of any kind ultimately amounts to a form of fear.
    Inelia gives us the ultimate lesson in chilling out.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Hervé (22nd May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), Jake (22nd May 2011), jelleng (25th May 2011), Lifesong (23rd May 2011), ROMANWKT (22nd May 2011), StephenW11UK (30th June 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

I think the hardest and most confusing part to understand here are the time lines.

Inelia mentioned in the interview that there are an infinite number of time lines. If there really are an infinite amount of time lines then everything is already possible which begs the question: what's the use of choosing your time line since it already exists anyway? What's the use of doing anything because every possible thing already is? Free will becomes obsolete.

This also starts to remind me of the Quantum Jumping scam. Or should I start to take that website seriously?

My intention is not to come out as negative. I'm just confused and want to understand the time lines better.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arpanet For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), ROMANWKT (22nd May 2011), Tony (23rd May 2011)

23. Link to Post #92
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Thank you Inelia and Bill!

The timing of the interview issuance is quite a compassionate way to make that Harold Camping preacher... right!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), ROMANWKT (22nd May 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

25. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Inelia & Bill,

Although it is admirable..."It is certainly our goal to make all this publicly available to download, read and access. We don't plan to charge for it, unless it's in a format which has production costs and would cost us to produce (book, DVD, etc.)."

...you do have to support yourself and it is only reasonable that a fee would be charged for an event, such as the upcoming one in Portland...which I will be attending.

I can't really say what I was experiencing when I finished watching the video yesterday. It was hard to find the words to define it. For years I have longed and hoped and worked towards a world where everyone can live in harmony with others. A world where we can live with diversity without the need to manipulate, war, kill to change another so we felt more confident in our own life choices. I knew it was beyond me to change what was/is for the others on this planet.

So many times I've felt certain things were changing for the better only to look out and see the opposite of that. I have gone through my bouts of sadness, depression even. Right now as I'm typing this I'm feeling emotional, as though I could cry. My dream has always been the picture from my childhood of the lion and the lamb laying down together...in peace and acceptance...and in my eyes/heart affection.

I thank each of you for what you've also given to have our world be a better place for all. And I like what you said Inelia, those that want to continue to play the war games can choose another time-line. I hesitate to believe that only to be disillusioned again. And I will do my part to have this world I live in, my time-line, be what I have dreamed of, came here to be a part of, and know in my heart will be.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jp11 For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011), Karma Ninja (23rd May 2011), Lifesong (23rd May 2011), ROMANWKT (22nd May 2011), Spirithorse (24th May 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

27. Link to Post #94
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Thank you Bill & Inelia for this interview

It has given me the encouragement and hope I needed to help me remain focused on the path I have chosen .....

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

29. Link to Post #95
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've always been what I'd call scientific, rational, logical (if you can't see it, or measure it, or put it in a test tube then its not real) - but over the last 6 months or so my 'eyes' are being opened to new energies / truths.

My journey over the last months (or is that years / lifetimes ) seems to be bringing 'threads' together somehow. I feel that the universe is aligning somehow and that truths are being revealed. I still have a ways to go in dispelling negativity (my rational mind / ego getting in the way perhaps), but I am trying and interviews like this one are helping.

So, thank you for this interview and for helping me take another step on my journey.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to siggy For This Post:

Anna (23rd May 2011), humanalien (2nd June 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pilgrim (here)
    Quote Posted by Artemesia (here)

Thanks Bill.

Peace
    ...it was the same for me, I was shaking with my head a lot and rubbing my eyes couple of times not completely sure if I see what I can see...
    Yes I noticed the face shifting too! I left this comment on inelia's facebook page. but during the final segments I saw her face change to Yoda. then moments later Bill mentioned "yoda," from star wars. I almost jumped out of my chair!!!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to MoSh187 For This Post:

Yoda (23rd May 2011)

33. Link to Post #97
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Karma Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks to Bill and Inelia for sharing this wonderful video!

Inelia shares her stories in such a wonderful and refreshing way. It is comforting to know that we have her on our journey and to hear from someone only interested in making our world a better place. I feel as though I have skipped timelines at a few points in my life and those decisions led me here to Avalon. I shudder to think of where my life may have been headed if I hadn't chosen to be awake. Inelia has a soothing ability to make me feel positive and I think her laugh is infectious. Pure joy! I hope we all learned something and can assist in raising the vibrational level of this planet!

P.S. - I think the face shifting people are discussing is merely the video rendering to a smaller youtube sized clip and nothing more.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Karma Ninja For This Post:

humanalien (2nd June 2011)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Karma Ninja (here)
    Thanks to Bill and Inelia for sharing this wonderful video!

Inelia shares her stories in such a wonderful and refreshing way. It is comforting to know that we have her on our journey and to hear from someone only interested in making our world a better place. I feel as though I have skipped timelines at a few points in my life and those decisions led me here to Avalon. I shudder to think of where my life may have been headed if I hadn't chosen to be awake. Inelia has a soothing ability to make me feel positive and I think her laugh is infectious. Pure joy! I hope we all learned something and can assist in raising the vibrational level of this planet!

P.S. - I think the face shifting people are discussing is merely the video rendering to a smaller youtube sized clip and nothing more.
    actually I was gazing. what i do is unfocused my eyes and flood my perception with everything, not focusing on anything without blinking. I do this in the mirror and used to do it with friends, we'd light candles and gaze at eachother this way... and what happens is you see their face shift. This is what I was doing with the video.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MoSh187 For This Post:

NancyV (23rd May 2011), Yoda (23rd May 2011)

37. Link to Post #99
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Okay I'm getting that we can change our future timelines but can we change our past timelines?

38. Link to Post #100
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Karma Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MoSh187 (here)

actually I was gazing. what i do is unfocused my eyes and flood my perception with everything, not focusing on anything without blinking. I do this in the mirror and used to do it with friends, we'd light candles and gaze at eachother this way... and what happens is you see their face shift. This is what I was doing with the video.
    Very interesting! Thanks for the clarification and that would not be the glitches I witnessed. I should have known by the Yoda comparison...

Peace and happy gazing!

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Karma Ninja For This Post:

Yoda (23rd May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 5 13 LastLast