+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adolf Hitler Was a Rothschild! Proof!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member AlexanderLight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 times in 156 posts

Default Adolf Hitler Was a Rothschild! Proof!

I was planning to put together this article for some time now. What triggered me was a Facebook message from a friend, telling me that his father saw Hitler in Buenos Aires, Argentina. At that time, World War Two was over and Hitler declared dead.

I. Meet the Real Hitler;
    II. Hitler Was a Rothschild!

I. Alois Hitler, father of Adolf, was the illegitimate son of Maria Anna Schicklgruber and Baron Rothschild

(...)
    Langer wrote in his book 'The Mind of Adolf Hitler' that it was his theory that Hitler was the grandson of Baron Rothschild. He wrote:

"There is a great deal of confusion in studying Hitler's family tree. Adolf's father, Alois Hitler, was the illegitimate son of Maria Anna Schicklgruber. It was generally supposed that the father of Alois Hitler was Johann Georg Hiedler.... Alois, however, was not legitimized, and he bore his mother's name until he was forty years of age when he changed it to Hitler.

A peculiar series of events, prior to Hitler's birth, furnishes plenty of food for speculation.

There are some people who seriously doubt that Johann Georg Hiedler was the father of Alois. Thyssen and Koehler, for example, claim that Chancellor Dolfuss (the Chancellor of Austria) had ordered the Austrian police to conduct a thorough investigation into the Hitler family. As a result of this investigation a secret document was prepared that proved Maria Anna Shicklgruber was living in Vienna at the time she conceived.

At that time she was employed as a servant in the home of Baron Rothschild. As soon as the family discovered her pregnancy she was sent back to her home in Spital where Alois was born."

When Hitler discovered that he was related to the Rothschilds, re-established contact with the family. This probably explains the enormous support he received from the international banking fraternity, secretly owned by the Rothschilds and Rockefellers. The Rockefeller family is basically owned by the Rothschilds, who made them wealth and power.

Hitler begun World War II by attacking Austria. It has been theorized that he moved into this country for two reasons. First, he wanted to silence Dolfuss who Hitler believed knew that he was a descendant of the Rothschilds, and secondly, he wished to remove all traces of his ancestry from the Austrian records.

Click Here to Read All

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to AlexanderLight For This Post:

Calz (21st May 2011), Davidallany (21st May 2011), Ecnal61 (9th February 2012), Flash (22nd May 2011), g.k.r (21st May 2011), Gustav (21st May 2011), Ikarusion (9th December 2013), jackovesk (21st May 2011), Lily de Cuir (21st May 2011), Maia Gabrial (21st May 2011), MMA_Fan (21st May 2011), mondaze (21st May 2011), muxfolder (21st May 2011), Möbius (21st May 2011), oceanz (21st May 2011), peterspm (24th June 2014), Referee (21st May 2011), seko (22nd May 2011), Shezbeth (21st May 2011), sigma6 (9th December 2013), Some Bloke (21st May 2011), Star Tsar (9th December 2013), Swanette (21st May 2011), the_flyingboy (21st May 2011), thunder24 (22nd May 2011), Tony (21st May 2011), W.C. (21st May 2011), Woody (21st May 2011), Wookie (9th December 2013), Zanshin (9th December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member Gustav's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Adolf Hitler Was a Rothschild! Proof!

I don't know what to make of the story. I am trying to remember where, but I have also read the argumemts against this story. But as always, thank you for posting information that can add to finding truth here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gustav For This Post:

Calz (21st May 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Great stuff, AlexanderLight. Considering Hitler never died as claimed and the purported skull was proven not to be his, I had always wondered about his whereabouts and influence after the war. Looking to the past in this way, to say the least, puts together a better picture of the probable courses he might have taken.

Thank you.
    W.C.
    The Lion strode through the halls of Hell;
    Across his path grim shadows fell
    Of many a mowing, nameless shape—
    Monsters with dripping jaws agape.
    The darkness shuddered with scream and yell
    When the Lion stalked through the halls of Hell.

OLD BALLAD

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to W.C. For This Post:

Calz (21st May 2011), Davidallany (21st May 2011), Star Tsar (9th December 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member Gustav's Avatar
    Thanks

There is another thread here on avalon that tells a lot about what hitler did after the war. It also has pictures of the location he supposedly lived. If you (both) want to know more about that I recommend you do a little search on the site or just follow this link

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gustav For This Post:

Calz (21st May 2011), Star Tsar (9th December 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

apperently in 1942 the nazis made plans if they lost the war to take over europe, was called the e,u.

http://youtu.be/Z69JQY929vY

apologies if its off topic,
    Last edited by g.k.r; 21st May 2011 at 11:26.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to g.k.r For This Post:

AlexanderLight (23rd May 2011), Davidallany (21st May 2011), W.C. (21st May 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

This rumour came from Hans Frank, the governer of Poland.
    He is also the source of the Gleiwitz info and others.
    Suffice to say, there were no jews in Austria at the time claimed due to expulsions.
    Oh, slightly off topic, Klara, his mother, had a jewish doctor who almost saved her life and he was eternally greatful to the doctor.
    So don't think the jewish question is as straight forward as it seems.

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

This would explain a lot. Funny how he allegedly fled to Argentina. The same place the u-boats at the end of the war went.
    Last edited by Referee; 21st May 2011 at 18:22.

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Appreciate the thread ... but "proof" is getting to be a hard commodity to come by these days.

Regardless ... thanx to those doing their best to head in that direction.

*** adding ***

"proof" has always been a hard commodity.

Actually it seems that we have 2 things happening now.

Real truth is being released ... along with a whole lotta
    Last edited by Calz; 21st May 2011 at 18:18. Reason: adding

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

karelia (21st May 2011), Lord Sidious (21st May 2011), seko (22nd May 2011), taurad (21st May 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Siberia9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 times in 351 posts

He was a vegetarian, he was heavily involved in the occult, he was a eugenics supporter, he wanted a new world order, he wanted to protect the earth from the disgusting humans. He showed up to a broke Germany and all of a sudden he had 100's of millions to spend on roads, factory's, and the military. All backed by the usual suspects, Bush family, Rothschild's, the Vatican etc etc. He was one of them, doesn't matter what the paperwork says to me. We have been trained by them to look for ALL the facts, turn them upside down, around and inside out until we wind up chasing our tails, this has worked well for them. All we really need to do is find who they are connected to and consider their deeds. Find the elite family members, find their banksters, find their muscle (CIA etc etc) and you know what team they are on. No need to spent any time on grassy knolls or birth certificates etc because you know its the same old clowns playing the same old game.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Siberia9 For This Post:

AlexanderLight (23rd May 2011), Arc (22nd May 2011), GCS1103 (21st May 2011), Herbert (21st May 2011), John Parslow (22nd May 2011), Lord Sidious (21st May 2011), mondaze (21st May 2011), seko (22nd May 2011), Soul Safari (9th December 2013), Swanette (21st May 2011), taurad (21st May 2011), thunder24 (22nd May 2011), Zelig (9th December 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Siberia9 (here)
    He was a vegetarian, he was heavily involved in the occult, he was a eugenics supporter, he wanted a new world order, he wanted to protect the earth from the disgusting humans. He showed up to a broke Germany and all of a sudden he had 100's of millions to spend on roads, factory's, and the military. All backed by the usual suspects, Bush family, Rothschild's, the Vatican etc etc. He was one of them, doesn't matter what the paperwork says to me. We have been trained by them to look for ALL the facts, turn them upside down, around and inside out until we wind up chasing our tails, this has worked well for them. All we really need to do is find who they are connected to and consider their deeds. Find the elite family members, find their banksters, find their muscle (CIA etc etc) and you know what team they are on. No need to spent any time on grassy knolls or birth certificates etc because you know its the same old clowns playing the same old game.
    Two points for you.
    1 He wanted and got a New Order, not a new world order. With 80 million germans, how do you think they would control the planet? As we saw in the other thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...d-planet-Earth the new world order crushed them.
    2 I think he did indeed start out as one of their agents and then turned rogue, hence the change in public attitude to him in the mid 30's. I think what happened is that he figured he had enough power to play his game not theirs. He severly underestimated the power they truly had.

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

hi all,
    i've been interested in the german story since little...
    smth always draw me more and more curious about it...
    i grew up having dilemmas and finally ended-up dis-believing the history book version...

of all the amount of evidence i've been faced with (mainstream and conspiratorial), 2 have remained the most compelling to this very moment...

1. an extensive research about Hitler's death (i've read it years ago in the Nexus magazine, i'll dig my archives, and i'll post it)...
    more than the overly accurate analysis about AH's dental records, was the simple fact regarding Stalin...
    after the war, Stalin apparently, was so angry, that single-mindlessly order the execution of a good number of german POW's, and all this group had one thing in common: during interrogation about AH's demise they all kept telling the "bunker story"!
    He felt so frustrated by being fooled, he ordered their execution!!!

if 1 of the 3 only allies' leaders that came out victors from this war didn't buy the "bunker story", i think we have a major problem...
    if this leader happens to be the one, whose brigade was the EXCLUSIVE one to enter the bunker first, and still not buy the "story", this gives me the right to speculate there's no "bunker story"!!!!

2. the Joseph Farrell interview on Camelot site...
    too bad he doesn't talk much about AH...
    a friend of mine just bought his 2 books...
    i'll check if he goes into details in there...

if you put these two (and there's tons of others) sources together, you notice that the german POW were real gold for the allies after the war...too valuable to be executed, unless u know you've lost the chance to get the truth out of them, and your head is on the bolshevik party plate...

i used to think AH was merely a talking puppet...i have a feeling there's still a weird surprise about that story...
    none of the german scientists was tried at Nuremberg...only german elitist bourgeois...things you can "grow back" in any society
    then we have AH, not tried, not captured, never seen again, not a scientist, head of the fore-mentioned tried elitist bourgeois, who didn't follow the fate of the rest!!! why the exception????

we've seen the rest of the german nazi scientific legacy through Russian space program, NASA and Bormann in SA, BUT NO SINGLE TRACK OF AH...
    and you would naturally think he was just a superb orator (common type you might "grow back"), hence, not of any scientific importance...but included in the the "rescued scientific group", maybe in Paperclip??!!??

i'm still hoping to learn what happened to/with this creature...

cheers
    Last edited by taurad; 22nd May 2011 at 03:17.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to taurad For This Post:

Lord Sidious (21st May 2011), seko (22nd May 2011), wegge (22nd May 2011)

20. Link to Post #12
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Thank you AlexanderLight, I love this thread.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

AlexanderLight (23rd May 2011)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

"Werner Naumann (16 June 1909 – 25 October 1982) was a State Secretary in Joseph Goebbels' Propagandaministerium during the Third Reich. He was appointed head of the Propaganda Ministry by Nazi Führer Adolf Hitler in his political testament after Dr. Goebbels was promoted to Reichskanzler.

Though appointed Propaganda Minister in the Flensburg government of Karl Dönitz by Hitler's Testament of 29 April 1945, Naumann fled to Argentina after escaping the Fuhrerbunker on 1 May 1945. (DID HE FLED ALONE???) Friedrich Bergold testified at Nuremberg that he had last seen Naumann walking a metre in front of Martin Bormann when the latter was hit by a Soviet rocket.

In Argentina, Naumann became one of the editors of the neo-Nazi magazine "Der Weg" published by the Dürer Verlag, which entered circulation amongst the German community in June 1947.

How he entered (Argentina) is not known."

(Source: Wikipedia)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

"It’s not known exactly how many ex-Nazis were brought to Argentina during the late 1940s and early 1950s. One researcher identified 300, but there easily could have been more. What is known is that they included Josef Mengele, Adolf Eichmann and his adjutant Franz Stangl, Erich Priebke (a former Captain in the Waffen SS), Klaus Barbie – also known as ‘the Butcher of Lyon’ (a former Captain in the SS and a member of the Gestapo), Ustasha Dinko Šakić (former commandant of the concentration camp that was nicknamed ‘the Auschwitz of the Balkans’) and many, many others.

The ex-Nazis were given landing permits and visas and it has also been claimed that many of them were even given jobs in Perón’s government.

In 1998, while opening the Commission for the Clarification of Nazi Activities in Argentina, the Argentine foreign minister Guido di Tella described the collaboration between Argentina and Nazi Germany as a ‘painful and shameful’ episode in Argentina’s history."

Click for source

P.S. If you are into horror stories, please feel free to read more about the true 'work' of Josef Mengele (he is probably the most sinister and sadistic person ever recorded by our history).

Klaus Barbie was also very sadistic and spilled the blood of maybe tens of thousands.
    Last edited by AlexanderLight; 23rd May 2011 at 13:06.

24. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

i found this picture on facebook. while digging up more info for evidence and saw this thread. now i'm looking for proof or at least something to questioning that Adolf Hitler was Rothchild or related to Rothschild.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 9th December 2013 at 03:32.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

sigma6 (19th December 2013), Soul Safari (9th December 2013)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Breaking: Mancow Reveals Obama's Shocking Secret Past
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=-mITcRDr2Sk

And this is hardly the an isolated incidence... this has been going on for at least 1000 years... evidence of this is everywhere going as far back as records show... I can guarantee you at a glance of the absolute statistical impossibility of what the girl below has exposed, as happening by chance alone... this is smoking gun evidence that presidential elections have been 'faked' since the inception of the USA!

"BridgeAnne d’Avignon made "nationwide" headlines [hardly] because she was the first genealogist in the world to discover that the U.S. Presidents are related to one another through a common ancestor. She started with genealogists, but unlike other "professional" genealogists, that look at only the male line, BridgeAnne was able to link the presidents together using both the male and female ancestry. Before this, "historians" were only able to link 22 presidents."

A couple blurbs in the local news? no talk show invites in good old patriotic US of A???
    not one TV Host thought this was newsworthy enough?
    not Oprah? not even Ellen, who always brings on kids??
    No follow-up media, nothing???

You would NEVER HAVE HEARD about this young 12 year old girl outside of her local town,
    if it wasn’t for the internet... think about it...

12 yr. Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents (except one) related to one British King
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oYK...3DEF5C&index=1

John Lackland "Lackland, Soft Sword" Plantagenet
    aka King of England

http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Plantagenet-143
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John,_King_of_England

The media barely promoted her at all
    No one has come forward and proved her work to be inaccurate.
    not a peep from main stream media on that either!
    http://weareallrelated.com/
    Last edited by sigma6; 9th December 2013 at 05:40.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

27. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Breaking: Mancow Reveals Obama's Shocking Secret Past
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=-mITcRDr2Sk
    LOL. Lennox said Obama is like a bugger on your finger? You just can't shake it off? ROFLMAO!!!
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

+ Reply to Thread