+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Easiest Way to Make a HEALTHY Economy!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Exclamation Easiest Way to Make a HEALTHY Economy!

Pls watch this Clip!

Re-Instate the Glass-Steagell Act!!!

This is the ONLY quick easy way to prevent a Global economic meltdown......
    It gives the USA & the world a chance to introduce a new monetary system that is healthy, reset to modern standards (not horse & buggy days) and will allow for creativity & new technology's to flourish......
    Demand Rennaissance!!
    Call yr senators and demand Glass-Steagell Amendment!!!!!

2. Link to Post #2
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Default Re: Easiest Way to Make a HEALTHY Economy!

This was debunked many times, for example here : Did Lack of Regulation Cause the Financial Crisis?
    Long story short : Bank regulators failed to notice the problem, even when it fallen under million other regulations. For one, that they are not payed to be more clever than guys that make business, other, that govt wanted the sub-primes to be issued (Community Reinvestment Act of 1977), and proved before that it will bail out if borrower would default (S&L Crisis)

Real problems are: Society built on debt, Govt/Fed issuing funny money, banks borrowing that money to those unable to pay it back, Govt/Fed bailing out those banks with more funny money, guarantying that no deal is dumb enough to not to be payed back.
    Consequences? Copernicus-Gresham law kicks in: bad money drives out good money. When "market" does not discern between sound business and frauds,worse, it awards frauds with money taken from real businesses (either by inflation or taxes)then what to expect.
    "Economy" is one big Ponzi scheme, kept in place by govt regulations!

Regulating fraud does not end fraud, period.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Hello Saico..........I believe the main point in glass- steagle is that it will give the right for the treasury to print & over see it's own money..........There are subtlties that in law are crucial.............All I know is that a new monetary system without the instant debt that already exists is needed..........The world economy has to be based on creativity & production.............and allowing new technologies that are better for earth & humans..............I believe we are on the same side Saico.....just different wording!

In Light!

4. Link to Post #4
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

we need to stop using monetary systems. We need to start thinking as a society and not as individuals. There are many options for this and all are based on humans and not on money.

The Venus project has a great idea for example. If we stay with money we will never be free as money doesnt care about the earth or about humans.

5. Link to Post #5
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

this says it all...

Resource-Based Economy : Is a system in which all goods and services are available without the use of money, credits, barter or any other system of debt or servitude. All resources become the common heritage of all of the inhabitants, not just a select few. The premise upon which this system is based is that the Earth is abundant with plentiful resource; our practice of rationing resources through monetary methods is irrelevant and counter productive to our survival.

In a resource-based economy all of the world's resources are held as the common heritage of all of Earth's people, thus eventually outgrowing the need for the artificial boundaries that separate people. This is the unifying imperative.

6. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Jail all the Kenysian (sp?) economists. Embrace Austrian priciples and ABANDON fiat currency.

7. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

the easiest way have an unnathural desaster theoil spill creat alot of jobs (its still killing the envirement) everone has a job know paying taxes but this will stemulate the economy

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

12 billion times 50 equals 6 trillion. That's how much money cali made when they decriminalized pot. times that by each state.......if alcohol can be legal so can that.
    "making marijuana illegal is like saying God is wrong." God- "Ah ****, I left a bunch of pot down there.....shouldn't have smoked that joint on the third day, that's the day I created possums, hahaha, still gives me a chuckle......leaving it down there gives people the impression they're able to USE it......I guess I'll have to create republicans."

I think it's 6 trillion lol....that's a lot of 0's and I'm no mathematician.
    Last edited by Decibellistics; 25th May 2010 at 20:51. Reason: lol
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

9. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well I believe as a start here in the US we need to bring our jobs back home instead of outsourcing to other countries to do the work, we would also need to abolish the minimum wage as all that does is force mom and pop's to close down as they can't afford to hire anyone and it also makes it so the under privileged can not find work, because the employers who can afford minimum wage don't think they are worth it, then they go on welfare or become members of gangs or thieves so they can survive... along with a whole host of other problems... such as only having one currency to begin with that is not controlled by the government, but by a private corporation... Then these big corporations are a whole other ball game... Unfortunately, I don't think there is just one easy fix.

Making pot legal, well I think anything that is made by nature shouldn't be illegal to begin with and according to the Constitution if there is no injured party (which there is no injured party if you smoke pot) there can't be a fine imposed. So I believe people who want to smoke pot or grow it should be able to as free persons. I also believe we shouldn't be made to wear seat belts for the same reasons... but that's another issue LOL

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

As far as the USA...Homesteading!
    The North American Union will open new markets and create wealth by permitting homesteading in remote areas.
    Legalize Drugs, we might as well get over ourselves and realize the War in Afghanistan is about Heroin, at least in part.
    Export as much Marijuana, Cocaine, Heroin, and Pharmaceuticals as the market will bare. And Movies too!
    What is money really? The Cashless Society comes with a price tag.
    I think the RFID Chip will be the buy in to this Poker Game.
    Perception is Everything

11. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

First thing is to eliminate the Federal Reserve and restore the control of the currency to the Treasury Department. Second, we must increase revenue. Legalize the drugs and let the pharmaceutical firms like Eli Lilly and Pzifer produce and distribute them. The war on drugs is nothing more than a masquerade on our civil rights. Personally, I don't like the stuff, but concede that the war is lost. Like Gerald Celente said, it's time to return to the mom 'n pops on Main Street instead of products and goods from Wall Street.

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

What I like VERRRY much about La Rouche plan is that we return to US treasury based currency & credit system that will invest in infrastructures....in the 4 power system....that would make it worldwide......while retaining their sovereignty......it would also be open to ALL countries just it would insist on being the major 4 (USA-China-Russia-India.....due to their size & developments & resources)

There are billions of productive people....there is a huge need to produce .....what we NEED are financial systems that are fair and balanced to invest in physical economy(infrastructures),new technologies and new release on info (research that already has been done but is suppressed due to big pharma & oil companies)..............Please go to www.larouchepac.org and read or listen to the info being presented.....La Rouche is being joined by many leading scientists,acadamians,historians and economists worldwide for many of the best reasons.......

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

La Rouche's "Secret Economy" solutions of creativity to cause a physical,sustainable economy over the supposed intrinsic value of money.....

http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/publi...08-39_3727.pdf

14. Link to Post #14
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Ok. Could you make an action->consequence list of what this proposition is?

Then , please, show, what exactly is creative and sustainable in this plan, beside invocation to these values?

Photo by Robert Schediwy ( CC A-SA)

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

16. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

The transformation of our economy, our ecology and our humanity cannot, IMO, be fully accomplished until those who have caused the damage and the deceit have been removed from the earth. This, by the way, is not something that will be accomplished by those who demand a healthy economy and a better way of life. This will be accomplished by the enormous universal and galactic cycles that we are currently experiencing.

There is no way that the beauty of Samarkis' video can coexist with those who have caused and continue to cause, the turmoil. They won't allow it.

I am not suggesting that we simply sit back and do nothing. The planning is crucially important. Going forward regardless of what is happening around us, is imperative. Within and without, the transformation will occur.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,098 times in 8,175 posts

Quote Posted by Dougall (here)
    As far as the USA...Homesteading!
    The North American Union will open new markets and create wealth by permitting homesteading in remote areas.
    Legalize Drugs, we might as well get over ourselves and realize the War in Afghanistan is about Heroin, at least in part.
    Export as much Marijuana, Cocaine, Heroin, and Pharmaceuticals as the market will bare. And Movies too!
    What is money really? The Cashless Society comes with a price tag.
    I think the RFID Chip will be the buy in to this Poker Game.

What!?..... and start a turf war with the banksters!?......

Naaah.... this a make or break point. No good kickstarting anything big and economy building right now until we can prise the economy out of the hands that are gripping it. Small time local untaxed economic activity has to go on somehow but grand schemes to put our nations back up and cruisin' isn't a good move in my opinion right now. We need to coax as many 'inside' minions and shills to stumble out into the sunlight and 'take the oath' and join the posse. A thriving economy won't encourage that.

The sooner these ultra rich crooks get noticed for what they are the better. Even a guy with a billion isn't going to get into those refined compounds and as soon as he sees that and redirects his monetary power ( and experience ) in our favour, sooner we can up the anti and move up a gear. Wouldn't it be a good news day if you turned on the readio and heard how 'special forces' had just stormed the Rothchild compound in Geneva or somewhere and had 50 top members of the leadership trussed up and heading for trial. Oh .......
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Sure we can reinstate the Glass-Stegall act, but with the Federal Reserve untouched with its powers intact, we won't progress or climb out of our mess. The core is still rotten.

Congress also needs to be reined in. Those philosophers kings pass legislation harmful to their constituents with immunity and enrich themselves at the expense of both the public good and public purse. Miss Nancy can fly coach on Jet Blue. No more private jets for the President's pooch either.

Enough ranting. I'm going to blow a vein.

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Here is a great Project to pull the USA economy back into a healthy climb! Let's Go!!!!!!

http://larouchepac.com/node/15628

http://larouchepac.com/node/15628
    Last edited by Samarkis; 2nd September 2010 at 14:34.

20. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast