+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Easiest Way to Make a HEALTHY Economy!

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Easiest Way to Make a HEALTHY Economy!

Glass-Steagel, Baby!!!

http://larouchepac.com/infrastructure

Last edited by Samarkis; 10th October 2010 at 23:43. Reason: adding video

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

China & Russia Are way ahead of the west on this one!!!!!!!!

http://www.china-briefing.com/news/2...-projects.html

The Chinese have used the trillions in USA debt owed to them as collateral for this version of NAWAPA style infrastructure upgrades!!!!!!!!!

Hehe!!! They are smarter than the west in this instance!! Please DEMAND Glass Steagal & NAWAPA.........

Stretch your minds people!!!!!!!!!!

Just as modern sewer sysstems made the difference in allowing humans to live in densely populated cities..........the need of water to create power,water,and greenery will give earth the ability to support Earth in abundance !!!!!!!!

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Here is an article from 1988 on the NAWAPA Project:

http://www.schillerinstitute.org/eco...wapa_1983.html

4. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    First thing is to eliminate the Federal Reserve and restore the control of the currency to the Treasury Department. Second, we must increase revenue. Legalize the drugs and let the pharmaceutical firms like Eli Lilly and Pzifer produce and distribute them. The war on drugs is nothing more than a masquerade on our civil rights. Personally, I don't like the stuff, but concede that the war is lost. Like Gerald Celente said, it's time to return to the mom 'n pops on Main Street instead of products and goods from Wall Street.
    I agree with you - but, in my opinion the goal of the PTB is not to restore a healthy economy, at least not just yet. Although they may have let the snowball get away from them and it is now speeding downhill and can't be stopped. My suspicion is that in some way Mother Nature is going to play a huge role in this experience. At my age it's fun to sit back and watch this madness - although I have great compassion for those suffering because of it. I have to keep reminding myself that it's the irritation of the sand in the oyster that creates the pearl.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    I agree with you - but, in my opinion the goal of the PTB is not to restore a healthy economy, at least not just yet. Although they may have let the snowball get away from them and it is now speeding downhill and can't be stopped. My suspicion is that in some way Mother Nature is going to play a huge role in this experience. At my age it's fun to sit back and watch this madness - although I have great compassion for those suffering because of it. I have to keep reminding myself that it's the irritation of the sand in the oyster that creates the pearl.

Thank you both for yr posts!

Yes, by demanding & implementing Glass-Steagal, it will close the Federal Reserve, yet keep community banking institutions open........the Executive Order #11110 by JFK still stands that even now, The US Treasury can print it's own money......even now!.....These are important steps in creating an orderly,constitutional currency that has real value & no debt just by the fact that it's printed!!!!!!!!!

That in turn can be used to implement the NAWAPA that has been waiting 60 years to be put into use!!! (That will create millions of technical jobs as well as totally get rid of the Global Warming Myth!!! As well as give everyone much free energy!!!)

I am not too worried.....I do believe this will be implemented as it's all very practical and the gain far outweighs the losses..........

I still chuckle at how smart the Chinese & Russians have been to use the USA trillions in debt & use it for collateral in order to gain supplies & finances to do their own version of NAWAPA in Siberia.........At least some are using their wisdom for the good of their countrymen!!!!!!!!!!

I do hope our elected officials will see the good of this as well as other continents to prepare the infrastructure for the coming generations.........
    I can only imagine the beauty & good that come from this!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2