Page 1 of 12 1 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Multidimensional demon lords

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Multidimensional demon lords

FYI:

Here's what Carlos Castaneda said about these energy-sucking entities -

Quote We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so.

They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops. Therefore, their food is always available to them.

Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal.

In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver - stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.

I know that even though you have never suffered hunger you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its maneuver is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear.

Sorcerers see infant human beings as strange, luminous balls of energy, covered from the top to the bottom with a glowing coat, something like a plastic cover that is adjusted tightly over their cocoon of energy. That glowing coat of awareness is what the predators consume, and when a human being reaches adulthood, all that is left of that glowing coat of awareness is a narrow fringe that goes from the ground to the top of the toes. That fringe permits mankind to continue living, but only barely.
    To my knowledge, man is the only species that has the glowing coat of awareness outside that luminous cocoon. Therefore, he became easy prey for an awareness of a different order, such as the heavy awareness of the predator.

This narrow fringe of awareness is the epicenter of self-reflection, where man is irremediably caught. By playing on our self-reflection, which is the only point of awareness left to us, the predators create flares of awareness that they proceed to consume in a ruthless, predatory fashion. They give us inane problems that force those flares of awareness to rise, and in this manner they keep us alive in order to them to be fed with the energetic flare of our pseudoconcerns.

There's nothing that you and I can do about it. All we can do is discipline ourselves to the point where they will not touch us. How can you ask your fellow men to go through those rigors of discipline? They'll laugh and make fun of you, and the more aggressive ones will beat the crap out of you. And not so much because they don't believe it. Down in the depths of every human being, there's an ancestral, visceral knowledge about the predators' existence.

Sorcerers understand discipline as the capacity to face with serenity odds that are not included in our expectations. For them, discipline is an art: the art of facing infinity without flinching, not because they are strong and tough but because they are filled with awe.

Sorcerers say that discipline makes the glowing coat of awareness unpalatable to the flyer. The result is that the predators become bewildered. An inedible glowing coat of awareness is not part of their cognition, I suppose. After being bewildered, they don't have any recourse other than refraining from continuing their nefarious task.

If the predators don't eat our glowing coat of awareness for a while, it'll keep on glowing. Simplifying this matter to the extreme, I can say that sorcerers, by means of their discipline, push the predators away long enough to allow their glowing coat of awareness to grow beyond the level of the toes. Once it goes beyond the level of the toes, it grows back to its natural size. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico used to say that the glowing coat of awareness is like a tree. If it is not pruned, it grows to its natural size and volume. As awareness reaches levels higher than the toes, tremendous maneuvers of perception become a matter of course.

The grand trick of those sorcerers of ancient times was to burden the flyers' mind with discipline. They found out that if they taxed the flyers' mind with inner silence, the foreign installation would flee, giving to any one of the practitioners involved in this maneuver the total certainty of the mind's foreign origin. The foreign installation comes back, I assure you, but not as strong, and a process begins in which the fleeing of the flyers' mind becomes routine, until one day it flees permanently. A sad day indeed! That's the day when you have to rely on your own devices, which are nearly zero. There's no one to tell you what to do. There's no mind of foreign origin to dictate the imbecilities you're accustomed to.
    excerpt taken from The Active Side of Infinity
    source
    http://www.prismagems.com/castaneda/donjuan12.html

2. The Following 66 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

161803398 (19th June 2011), Alan (22nd May 2011), Alecs (4th June 2011), artthedart (4th June 2011), astrid (25th May 2011), Billy (22nd May 2011), bluestflame (22nd May 2011), butcherman (22nd May 2011), Calz (22nd May 2011), Carmen (22nd May 2011), ceetee9 (23rd May 2011), Charlie Pecos (22nd May 2011), christian (22nd May 2011), Chrononaut (30th May 2011), Cigan Mojia (14th June 2011), dan33 (22nd May 2011), dukes4monny (22nd May 2011), edina (31st May 2011), Equalitor (23rd May 2011), finally there!!! (15th June 2011), firstlook (31st May 2011), Flasky (22nd May 2011), Fred Steeves (30th May 2011), from_Brzil (22nd May 2011), gabbahh (15th June 2011), Gardener (30th May 2011), hohoemi (16th June 2011), HORIZONS (22nd May 2011), jimbojp (22nd May 2011), kersley (23rd May 2011), Lifesong (30th May 2011), Lisab (15th June 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd May 2011), Loren (24th May 2011), Maia Gabrial (22nd May 2011), markoid (22nd May 2011), Miller (23rd May 2011), mountain_jim (22nd May 2011), NancyV (30th May 2011), OmeyocaN777 (31st May 2011), ouporblowup (22nd May 2011), ovis (22nd May 2011), pharoah21 (24th May 2011), Pilgrim (29th May 2011), ponda (22nd May 2011), red_rose (25th May 2011), Referee (23rd May 2011), Reinhard (30th May 2011), Ria (30th May 2011), seko (22nd May 2011), shadowstalker (26th May 2011), silverchimes (23rd May 2011), Snowbird (5th June 2011), Sumo Sun (30th May 2011), T Smith (29th May 2011), Teakai (22nd May 2011), THIRDEYE (31st May 2011), TWINCANS (23rd May 2011), ulli (23rd May 2011), ViralSpiral (23rd May 2011), Watching from Cyprus (23rd May 2011), winnasboy (23rd May 2011), yaksuit (29th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Default Re:Multidimensional demon lords

I read these books years and years ago, with a faint glimmer of understanding. Now it is understandable. Thanks for this thread.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Alecs (4th June 2011), Billy (22nd May 2011), Calz (22nd May 2011), ktlight (22nd May 2011), Lisab (15th June 2011), Maia Gabrial (22nd May 2011), seko (22nd May 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Nice words from Mr Castenada.

I always find the phrase "they gave us their mind" very interesting and like to try to think exactly how this is/was done(if true).It might be done by conscious influence,mind control and conditioning through control of the media,laws,education etc but i suspect that there's a little bit more to it.What controls or influences the 'flyers' might be the same thing that influences us.It might be of a higher dimensional plane and be more consciousness than physical.

Thanks for posting this klight.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

charlesfrith (22nd May 2011), ktlight (22nd May 2011), Lisab (15th June 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    Nice words from Mr Castenada.

I always find the phrase "they gave us their mind" very interesting and like to try to think exactly how this is/was done(if true).It might be done by conscious influence,mind control and conditioning through control of the media,laws,education etc but i suspect that there's a little bit more to it.What controls or influences the 'flyers' might be the same thing that influences us.It might be of a higher dimensional plane and be more consciousness than physical.

Thanks for posting this klight.
    Hi Ponda, this makes me think of Jonathan Klecks summary of the ancient Sumerian tablet that he decoded where it looks as though DNA is being transcribed into the pharoah. Perhaps this is how they gave us their mind?
    Here's the video if you haven't already seen it.

Link: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZQrGCOZTvVI

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Billy (22nd May 2011), Calz (22nd May 2011), charlesfrith (22nd May 2011), chaz1650 (22nd May 2011), Cjay (23rd May 2011), Jeffrey (23rd May 2011), ktlight (22nd May 2011), Maia Gabrial (22nd May 2011), ponda (22nd May 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    I read these books years and years ago, with a faint glimmer of understanding. Now it is understandable. Thanks for this thread.
    SNAP

Sorcerers understand discipline as the capacity to face with serenity odds that are not included in our expectations. For them, discipline is an art: the art of facing infinity without flinching, not because they are strong and tough but because they are filled with awe.

Love it
    Last edited by Billy; 22nd May 2011 at 11:11.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Artemesia (3rd June 2011), artthedart (4th June 2011), Carmen (22nd May 2011), ceetee9 (23rd May 2011), edina (31st May 2011), ktlight (22nd May 2011), Lifesong (30th May 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd May 2011), ponda (22nd May 2011), seko (22nd May 2011), TWINCANS (23rd May 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Teakai said;

Hi Ponda, this makes me think of Jonathan Klecks summary of the ancient Sumerian tablet that he decoded where it looks as though DNA is being transcribed into the pharoah. Perhaps this is how they gave us their mind?
    Hi Teakai

Yes exactly.

This is why the bloodlines are so important in regards to the control of the planet through the easily manipulated ruling elite etc.

Also i would imagine that the collection of our energies and the lessening of our higher abilities would be a large part of the dna manipulations.

Ta for the vid
    Last edited by ponda; 22nd May 2011 at 11:13.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Calz (22nd May 2011), edina (31st May 2011), ktlight (22nd May 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd May 2011), seko (22nd May 2011), Teakai (22nd May 2011), TWINCANS (23rd May 2011), yaksuit (29th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi I find such ideas the most horrifying, but the only ones that seem to fit most of the facts. This is similar to the ideas put forward by David Icke. The fall of man was possibly more of a "hijacking" by another entity. The ridiculous conflicting beliefs of man which is associtated with "cognitive disonance" is so prevalent in our society that it begs belief. Man can be manipulated by fear/hope to believe anything.

Why people believe that procreating and new birth is such a beautiful and precious thing astonishes me. At one level you are only bringiing a new soul into a bad situation and at another level you are only creating energy food for "them". Parents really only have their own self interest at heart when it comes to procreation, that is...the icon and illusion of "family". This builds the "us and them" within our society which is a level of "divide and conquer"

The best thing anyone could do to bring some respect back to humanity is to reduce the population, and maybe someone with some actual wisdom built the georgia guide stones.

I think ideas put forward by Carlos Castenese and David Icke really need more investigating. Yes we have been hijacked.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by fox.mulder (here)
    Hi I find such ideas the most horrifying, but the only ones that seem to fit most of the facts. This is similar to the ideas put forward by David Icke. The fall of man was possibly more of a "hijacking" by another entity. The ridiculous conflicting beliefs of man which is associtated with "cognitive disonance" is so prevalent in our society that it begs belief. Man can be manipulated by fear/hope to believe anything.

Why people believe that procreating and new birth is such a beautiful and precious thing astonishes me. At one level you are only bringiing a new soul into a bad situation and at another level you are only creating energy food for "them". Parents really only have their own self interest at heart when it comes to procreation, that is...the icon and illusion of "family". This builds the "us and them" within our society which is a level of "divide and conquer"

The best thing anyone could do to bring some respect back to humanity is to reduce the population, and maybe someone with some actual wisdom built the georgia guide stones.

I think ideas put forward by Carlos Castenese and David Icke really need more investigating. Yes we have been hijacked.
    Hi fox.mulder

Yeah i agree.You rarely if ever hear any mainstream discussion about what is a sustainable population for the planet and how this could be implemented.The governments live in the perpetual illusionary world of never ending growth and high consumption levels that are impossible to sustain in the short/medium/longer terms.

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Hi Teakai

Yes exactly.

This is why the bloodlines are so important in regards to the control of the planet through the easily manipulated ruling elite etc.

Also i would imagine that the collection of our energies and the lessening of our higher abilities would be a large part of the dna manipulations.

Ta for the vid
    Mmmm, I wonder what we could do if we only knew we could

There's this guy called Neil Slade who talks about clicking your amygdala forward. This is something you can do consciously - and every time you do it you are connecting to your higher brain and everytime you do that you are rewiring connections.
    I think in this society we spend a lot of our time in lower (reptilian/survival/fear)brain mode - which is where and how we can be controlled by their methods - and as such higher mind is atrophying.
    Perhaps if we all started madly clicking our amygdala's forward we would raise ourselves out of 'their' reach?

That reminds me - Christ consciousness is apparently located in the higher mind. I think this is what the message of the bible might be all about - only it's been personified and coded and all messed up and a lot of people are missing the real message - staying in lower mind and hoping for someone outside themsleves to save them from themselves.

Neil Slade amygdala chart: http://www.neilslade.com/chart.html

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hi Fox. I tend to agree with you on a human perspective in regard to people possibly being seen as selfish by bringing life into this world - especially when you realise how things really are re: the way of the world and whose running it, but from a soul perspective we know what we're getting into coming here. I think this is why earth has such a high learning potential.

I disagree with the culling part, though. These people have not evolved into their human positions, they have been manipulated into them - by those who would design their version of Utopia.
    Last edited by Teakai; 22nd May 2011 at 11:35.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Chrononaut (30th May 2011), DNA (23rd May 2011), edina (31st May 2011), ghostrider (29th May 2011), ponda (22nd May 2011), T Smith (29th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Teakai said:

The bad guys aren't the only game in town.Help or evolution might be on its way.The sun has been emitting some new 'stuff' of late.The great game is starting to get interesting.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

astrid (25th May 2011), Calz (22nd May 2011), charlesfrith (22nd May 2011), Chrononaut (30th May 2011), edina (31st May 2011), Fred Steeves (30th May 2011), Maia Gabrial (22nd May 2011), Teakai (22nd May 2011), ulli (23rd May 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Hi Teakai

Yes exactly.

Ta for the vid

There's this guy called Neil Slade who talks about clicking your amygdala forward. This is something you can do consciously - and every time you do it you are connecting to your higher brain and everytime you do that you are rewiring connections.
    I think in this society we spend a lot of our time in lower (reptilian/survival/fear)brain mode - which is where and how we can be controlled by their methods - and as such higher mind is atrophying.
    Perhaps if we all started madly clicking our amygdala's forward we would raise ourselves out of 'their' reach?

That reminds me - Christ consciousness is apparently located in the higher mind. I think this is what the message of the bible might be all about - only it's been personified and coded and all messed up and a lot of people are missing the real message - staying in lower mind and hoping for someone outside themsleves to save them from themselves.

Neil Slade amygdala chart: http://www.neilslade.com/chart.html

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hi Fox. I tend to agree with you on a human perspective in regard to people possibly being seen as selfish by bringing life into this world - especially when you realise how things really are re: the way of the world and whose running it, but from a soul perspective we know what we're getting into coming here. I think this is why earth has such a high learning potential.

I disagree with the culling part, though. These people have not evolved into their human positions, they have been manipulated into them - by those who would design their version of Utopia.
    I dont understand the incarnating thing, however it does fit the facts particularly with the testimonies of many people who recall past lives. I dont understand that if I am smart enough in my so called non corporeal consciousness form why do i need to learn? Ickes theory of "a human experience" seems logical but I would have to be hard up for experience to live here on earth. But it could be like a game of halo where you die and respawn over and over and over.....

I would like more investigation into whether we are hijacked and if so, then more about the hijackers.

How ridiculous is it that we dont really know who we are.

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote fox.mulder said:

I dont understand the incarnating thing, however it does fit the facts particularly with the testimonies of many people who recall past lives. I dont understand that if I am smart enough in my so called non corporeal consciousness form why do i need to learn? Ickes theory of "a human experience" seems logical but I would have to be hard up for experience to live here on earth. But it could be like a game of halo where you die and respawn over and over and over.....

I would like more investigation into whether we are hijacked and if so, then more about the hijackers.

How ridiculous is it that we dont really know who we are.
    From one perspective the reason for continual reincarnation might be that those vastly different experiences acquired in each separate incarnation might be beneficial for whatever is the next step.

There might be a special event that is set in at a predetermined point in 3d time.The lessons/experiences that are needed for each individual might determine how many incarnations are required before that event takes place and so some beings come in early and some later on depending on where they are at etc.

We might all have a higher self but this higher self might give birth to lesser selves that need to learn and gain experience and so here we are.This is just guessing but there must be valid reasons for all of this IMHO.

Why we are allowed to be hijacked in the first place might be a large part of these learning experiences.If everything was easy and comfortable then learning some lessons might be very difficult.

Not knowing who we are probably is a big part of the whole thing.We might be continuously finding out who we are all of the way back to wherever we came from.Should be a fun ride.

cheers

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Fred Steeves (30th May 2011), NancyV (1st June 2011)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Hey Teakai,
    I wanted to thank you for sharing the Neil Slade site. It's got some rather interesting things on it. A couple of days ago, I had the loudest pop go off in my head and wondered what that was all about. Now I know that it was my amygdala clicking forward. I'm going to play around with this stuff for awhile.
    It's amazing what I'm learning from this forum!
    Maia

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

dukes4monny (22nd May 2011), edina (31st May 2011), ktlight (22nd May 2011), Lisab (15th June 2011), Lord Sidious (29th May 2011), ponda (22nd May 2011), Teakai (22nd May 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,915 times in 4,329 posts

I'm glad to see my post two days ago had such an impact on you Ktlight. On your thread you opened Your Mind is Controlled
    I posted this,

Gnostic Parallels in the writings of Carlos Castaneda

“Human beings are on a journey of awareness, which has momentarily been interrupted by extraneous forces.” Carlos Castaneda

To the horrified astonishment of his apprentice, the elder sorcerer explains how the human mind has been infiltrated by an alien intelligence:
    We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don’t do so...

Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary and egomaniacal.
    According to Don Juan, the sorcerers of ancient Mexico called the predator, the flyer,
    “because it leaps through the air... It is a big shadow, impenetrably black, a black shadow that jumps through the air.” Carlos Castaneda

I'm glad it caused you to make the reptillian connection, and I appreciate the thanks you left for me,,,but,,,,if it spurred this thinking,,,why not post it in the original thread and have a dialogue about it. Unless your more concerned with starting theads than engaging in usefull dialogue.

Last edited by DNA; 22nd May 2011 at 13:33.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Lord Sidious (29th May 2011), OmeyocaN777 (31st May 2011), seko (22nd May 2011), Teakai (22nd May 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

It would be a truly horrifying situation but there is a solution. A shaman doesn't present a problem without providing a solution. Its nearly always the solution that is overlooked in favor of the problem.

"Falling is easy , its getting back up that becomes a problem. If you believe that you can never find your way out you've become the problem."

~ Staind.

It reduces itself back down to that part of us they can manipulate us through. The mind, particularly the ego.

Reptilian dominance and multi dimensional influence is just another part of the Matrix game. Its just played out on level that is unseen to most except for the shamanic community. But you can find physical expressions of that game, that battle, here on earth every day.

This game has been played out for such a very long time. And these sorcerers and shamans have engaged in this resistance to stop it but its not just reptilian influence they have to fight, its the people they are working for. They ignore the solution so become the problem.

For every web that a shaman can reveal the crowds lift another guru, belief, or fear onto their shoulders and parade it around further feeding the influence the shaman is attempting to prevent.

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member charlesfrith's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Thanks very much for this. I want very much to put together a presentation on the credibility of multidimensional reptilians so if anyone has more of this sort of content I'd be very interested.
    Allegedly Bright. Empirically Stupid.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to charlesfrith For This Post:

ktlight (29th May 2011)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote 9eagle9 said:

This game has been played out for such a very long time. And these sorcerers and shamans have engaged in this resistance to stop it but its not just reptilian influence they have to fight, its the people they are working for. They ignore the solution so become the problem.

For every web that a shaman can reveal the crowds lift another guru, belief, or fear onto their shoulders and parade it around further feeding the influence the shaman is attempting to prevent.

Awareness of the influence immediately diminishes its effectiveness.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Calz (22nd May 2011), Cigan Mojia (14th June 2011), dan33 (22nd May 2011), Fred Steeves (30th May 2011), ktlight (23rd May 2011), Lord Sidious (29th May 2011), seko (3rd June 2011), Teakai (22nd May 2011), ulli (23rd May 2011)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote charlesrith said:

Thanks very much for this. I want very much to put together a presentation on the credibility of multidimensional reptilians so if anyone has more of this sort of content I'd be very interested.
    It's a very a hard thing to prove to others charles.That's a part of the reality dimensional game that we are involved in imho.There is ancient proof of reptilian influences but if it will ever be credible is to the mainstream is questionable.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Calz (22nd May 2011), ktlight (29th May 2011), Teakai (22nd May 2011)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Quote Posted by charlesfrith (here)
    @Ponda. If that awareness of that influence is accompanied by fear of the unknown it doesn't diminish its effectiveness it can enhance it. With awareness should be known how powerful we are to put down that influence even on an individual level. I have to agree the people who are most aware and versed in this sort of thing are the one's least affected by it directly.

Charles if you were on this side of the monitor I would show you so you could draw your own conclusions.

People who have been aware of this for thousands of years, returning back to it life time after life time are tired. The way someone who spoke for a thousand years to deaf ears would be tired.

In this incarnation those people have learned that ...they are diminishing themselves by continuing to engage this way on the behalf of others. They are destroying within themselves that one element that may be a saving grace.

And that people of their own free will will continue to feed into this and those choices no matter how awful have to be respected. Otherwise one becomes what they are attempting to defeat. Those people who know how to abate this situation cannot become imposers themselves, its a minefield installed in the clever traps of the game.

So if people are not more forthcoming, you will understand. They have their own moral quandaries to wrangle with in regards to free will vs imposed influences.

The moment those people begin to speak of this influence and how to abate it is as Carlos has stated, not so much mocked or ridiculed but just launched on by those who don't want to hear about it...if not outright ignored. I will redirect ourselves to a similar circumstance that occurred here in PA last week evolving around Lord Sid.

Not so very different. a person who is attempting to get to the 'unseen" root of the matter, the unseen influence, and is set up on by a bunch of hysterical people who are self identified with something other than themselves.

If you ask you will be shown. People cannot be told, they have to be shown.

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote 9eagle9 said:

@Ponda. If that awareness of that influence is accompanied by fear of the unknown it doesn't diminish its effectiveness it can enhance it. With awareness should be known how powerful we are to put down that influence even on an individual level. I have to agree the people who are most aware and versed in this sort of thing are the one's least affected by it directly.
    Once you realize that something that previously was unknown to you is effecting you then there is a change that takes place(you know about it).This is why there is always some new distraction coming down the line for the masses.

The illusion is always moving into something new...anything that really matters or might make a difference to the masses is quickly passed onto the next distraction.

People don't have time to really think about important stuff because there is always some 'other' stuff' coming through the pipeline.

For many peeps, who wins the ball game is the main deal and putting food on the table is the main deal.There isn't much time for thinking about the bigger things in life for many folks BUT the times they are a changing.

My guess is that the universe is going to give everyone the chance to grow
    Last edited by ponda; 22nd May 2011 at 15:08.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

9eagle9 (22nd May 2011), DianeKJ (31st May 2011), edina (31st May 2011), ktlight (23rd May 2011), Lord Sidious (29th May 2011), seko (3rd June 2011), ulli (23rd May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 11 12 LastLast