Thread: Reptillians/Aliens----------Don't Shape Shift

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,738 times in 4,314 posts

Default Reptillians/Aliens----------Don't Shape Shift

I'm guessing the current craze concerning shape shifting aliens started with David Icke, and continued with random supposed eye witnesses, like a security guard who claimed they worked at area-51 or Dulce and they witnessed such a transformation.

I'm not trying to put a limitation on the powers of mother nature, nor the powers of genetic tinkering, but I don't think transformations such as this are what are taking place.

Ingo Swann in his book PENETRATION <--(free PDF) stated that it was his experience through remote viewing (he invented it) and working with the black ops, shadow government, that it was his opinion that ET's possesed telepathy+. Note, that is the word telepathy with a plus next to it. Telepathy would enable you to read someone's mind while telepathy+ would enable you to project something into someone's mind.
    There was an incident in this book when Ingo ran into "The most beautifull woman" at a grocery store, who he then realized "psychically" that she was an alien. The woman had a black ops guard protecting her who recognzied Ingo and reported the incident, Ingo was later quesitoned by black ops intelligence about "what he saw" and when he said a beautifull woman they seemed satisfied. Was she a woman at all? Was she even a human looking ET at all?

Dr. David Jacobs in his book the threat, talks about a common theme seen in UFO abductions. One of the constants that no one was catching in his opinion was of an alien grey practically touching forheads with the abducted and projecting a "scene" or "scenario" that was misleading and had nothing to do with the actual abduction.
    Jacobs then went on to talk about the unfolding scenario of abductions in relation to the removal of sperm and ova, and what seemed to be a hybridazation program. This program, Jacobs theorized, would create a strain of human that possesed this telepathy+ ability.

In Robert MorningSky's, THE TERRA PAPERS, <--(freePDF) MorningSky recounts the story of a downed UFO in New Mexico fifty years ago that his grandfather witnessed. His grandfather with the help of a few other Apache Indians from the reservation found, helped and rescued an alien survivor of the crash who while hiding with the Indians told them the secret history of earth, which agreed very much with what Zacharia Sitchen has stated. MorningSky was told by his grandfather when he asked what the alien looked like that "the alien could appear to you however it wanted to appear to you".

In THE LACERTA FILES INTERVIEW WITH A REPTILLIAN <--(free read) Probably the most controversial source I'm using, a supposed reptillian female discloses to a human male in Swedan that her kind could walk among human's with little or no problem because of the fault programmed into the human brain by our makers (she talks about a group of beings not reptillian that sound very much like the beings in robert morningsky's terra pappers and Sitchin's annunaki) who made mankind with a mind easy to control via telepathy+ and that her kind could project the image of a human into our mind with ease over there own image.

I just have to state, I would'nt list the Lacerta Interview here because of how controversial it is, but, I have found a lot of corrolation for it.
    Her creation myth of earth is very impressive.
    She talks at length about her people's craft being cigar shaped.
    I live next to The Superstition Mountains a rumored base for the Reptillians and I've talked to a dozen eyewitnesses of a low flying cigar shaped shift at a rave at the base of the superstions. I have a freind independent from the dozen who took a picture of a cigar shaped ship at the superstitions and only saw it after the film was devoloped.
    And Lacerta's description of look out office data rooms that are ports of entry above subturanean bases matches the same description a woman in arizona hiking in the superstitions gave when she was abducted as she happened on to one of these ports of entry and suffered a memory wipe that was only recovered through hypnotherapy.

In closing I don't think Reptillians or aliens shape shift, I believe they can appear to us however they want,,,which,,when you think about it,,,makes the idea of the Nordics or human looking aliens seem,,,,,,dubious.
    Last edited by DNA; 23rd May 2011 at 14:03.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

9ideon (2nd March 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th March 2021), Flasky (23rd May 2011), InTheBackground (23rd May 2011), jaybee (7th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (7th April 2023), Journeyman (2nd March 2021), muxfolder (24th May 2011), Nasu (3rd March 2021), peace (7th April 2023), RedeZra (23rd May 2011), Rosco1 (3rd March 2021), Swanette (23rd May 2011), T Smith (7th April 2023), the_flyingboy (23rd May 2011), TomKat (3rd March 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021), zerohero (23rd May 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member dddanieljjjamesss's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Reptillians/Aliens----------Don't Shape Shift

I think the reptillian shapeshifter meme is just an easy way to talk about two faced humans using the lower parts of their brains to project one thing and do the exact opposite.
    To me it may as well be the same thing.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dddanieljjjamesss For This Post:

DNA (28th November 2022), Jambo (7th April 2023), Nasu (3rd March 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Ingo Swann in his book PENETRATION <--(free PDF) stated that it was his experience through remote viewing (he invented it) and working with the black ops, shadow government, that it was his opinion that ET's possesed telepathy+. Note, that is the word telepathy with a plus next to it. Telepathy would enable you to read someone's mind while telepathy+ would enable you to project something into someone's mind.
    Yes this is an important point

they are able to transmit thought streams into our perception and therby present a virtual reality which of course seem real to us

also they are able to transport our physical bodies through space at least perhaps through time too

they are quite capable ; )

is it any wonder that the PTB is in league with them
    Last edited by RedeZra; 23rd May 2011 at 16:43.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 times in 446 posts

Credo Mutwa has alot to say about the reptilians.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to daledo For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th March 2021), DNA (28th November 2022), HURRITT ENYETO (23rd May 2011), Nasu (3rd March 2021), Omni (24th May 2011), Rosco1 (3rd March 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

We all shapeshift. Do we really believe we are the same person when we are at peace as when we are in the middle of a battle ? We do this all the time without even noticing. Ever hear someone ask "what's wrong, are you ok"? Well obviously you have transformed or shapeshifted. When we get angry we all shapeshift and are no longer the same. We look different, we act different, we are in a different "state of mind" so to speak, thus we shapeshift. Some can take this shapeshifting to a new meaning as thier genes may allow for a much more dramatic change; but none the less we all shapeshift.
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PHARAOH For This Post:

Delight (2nd March 2021), DNA (28th November 2022), Jambo (7th April 2023), NancyV (7th April 2023), Nasu (3rd March 2021), TomKat (3rd March 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

the Vikings - well at least some of them - were infamous for 'going berserk' in battle

these Beserks were a closed clan or cult of ferocious warriors

who used to hunt predators like bears and wolfs and then drink their blood and ritually invite the spirits of these predators into their own bodies

that's why they could exhibit such an extraordinary and pretty much indiscriminate rage killing both friends and foe alike

they became possessed by the spirits of strong but trapped animals and even took on a slight physical resemblance of the trapped animal spirit inside

after the rage these Berserks would be exhausted for days ; )

Last edited by RedeZra; 23rd May 2011 at 20:09.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dddanieljjjamesss (here)
    I think the reptillian shapeshifter meme is just an easy way to talk about two faced humans using the lower parts of their brains to project one thing and do the exact opposite.
    To me it may as well be the same thing.

Thats exactly my thinking. I have studied David Ickes theory but he has very very little evidence IMO. The evidence he did present was really obscure like saying that gargoyles are evidence of shape shifting aliens is a huge jump to me.

There may well be reptilian looking aliens but from my research they have not ever been reported in any of the abduction cases that I consider to be credible.

I personally think that humans are very capable of enslaving one another and doing terrible things. We don't need to say they must be reptilian aliens to account for their actions.
    happiness only real when shared
    your thoughts create your reality - pay attention to them

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nice1 For This Post:

DNA (28th November 2022), Nasu (3rd March 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

13. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 343 posts

I have seen and read alot about shape shifters, reptilians and whatever else, from David Icke, Credo Matwa( personal favorite) and Ingo Swann a brilliant man,
    But, even with what I think I know is the truth because of how much I respect who I heard it from, I,m sorry.
    This for me is simply something I have to see for myself before I will truly believe it.
    I know, be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.

toothpick

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to toothpick For This Post:

DNA (28th November 2022), Nasu (3rd March 2021), Omni (24th May 2011), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,667 times in 638 posts

Well 9 years later I see #shapeshiftingcreep is Trending on Twitter! With 20k tweets using the phrase.

Click image for larger version

Name:	shapey.PNG
Views:	33
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	45031

Actually is was used by Obama's Aide in refernce to Boris Johnson.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

DNA (28th November 2022), Nasu (3rd March 2021)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

This is caught my eye. Who is this figure? Why are they wearing a baseball cap at a remembrance event? Why does it not look human?

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

DNA (28th November 2022), haroldsails (2nd March 2021), Journeyman (2nd March 2021), mountain_jim (2nd March 2021), Nasu (3rd March 2021), TelosianEmbrace (16th April 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

19. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

One can easily phase out due to the use of frequential technology, personally I believe this is the cause of many of the Shadow People sightings, not going into that now, still, it makes sense. I guess one could manipulate a field to appear different as well, but I never believed in the Shapeshifting paradigm set by Icke.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

DNA (28th November 2022), Journeyman (2nd March 2021), mountain_jim (2nd March 2021), Nasu (3rd March 2021), sunwings (2nd March 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

21. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    This is caught my eye. Who is this figure? Why are they wearing a baseball cap at a remembrance event? Why does it not look human?
    I awoke convinced I'm living in 'Rosemary's Baby' something happens at breakfast reminds me I actually live in 'The Matrix'. Then, before I can adjust it's clear that it's really 'They Live'.

By the end of the day I'm betting that it's 'Children of Men' or perhaps 'The Stand'

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

9ideon (2nd March 2021), DNA (28th November 2022), mountain_jim (2nd March 2021), Nasu (3rd March 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member haroldsails's Avatar
    Thanks

Someone must recognize the logo on the ball cap - the resolution is too low to read, but the shape of it, and the script on the right side. Maybe a security person in dark glasses that are reflecting a bright light....maybe?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to haroldsails For This Post:

DNA (28th November 2022), Nasu (3rd March 2021)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member haroldsails's Avatar
    Thanks

Zoomed in it appears to be edited (photo-shoped?) around the head and eyes. With some added greenish texture. I have no experience here, but that is how it appears on my monitor.
    I believe anything is possible, so don't take this as nay-saying.
    Last edited by haroldsails; 2nd March 2021 at 19:21. Reason: unable to post jpeg

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to haroldsails For This Post:

Harmony (3rd March 2021), NancyV (7th April 2023), Nasu (3rd March 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by haroldsails (here)
    Zoomed in it appears to be edited (photo-shoped?) around the head and eyes.
    Possible, but the photo is from McConnel's own twitter acount. However, the head and eyes do look very strange.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    I awoke convinced I'm living in 'Rosemary's Baby' something happens at breakfast reminds me I actually live in 'The Matrix'. Then, before I can adjust it's clear that it's really 'They Live'.

By the end of the day I'm betting that it's 'Children of Men' or perhaps 'The Stand'
    I had to watch A trailer of Rosemary's baby, the opening scene of children of men, and the last scene from The Stand to fully get the joke! I laughed so hard, one of the funniest comments I have ever seen on PA.

Last edited by sunwings; 2nd March 2021 at 21:37.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

DNA (28th November 2022), Harmony (4th March 2021), Journeyman (3rd March 2021), Nasu (3rd March 2021)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by PHARAOH (here)
    We all shapeshift. Do we really believe we are the same person when we are at peace as when we are in the middle of a battle ? We do this all the time without even noticing. Ever hear someone ask "what's wrong, are you ok"? Well obviously you have transformed or shapeshifted. When we get angry we all shapeshift and are no longer the same. We look different, we act different, we are in a different "state of mind" so to speak, thus we shapeshift. Some can take this shapeshifting to a new meaning as thier genes may allow for a much more dramatic change; but none the less we all shapeshift.
    Kind of brings to mind expressions such as "he's in bad shape" (emotionally), or "he's crooked," "he's a yellow coward," "green with envy." Astral body stuff.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

DNA (28th November 2022), Journeyman (3rd March 2021), Nasu (3rd March 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    In closing I don't think Reptillians or aliens shape shift, I believe they can appear to us however they want,,,which,,when you think about it,,,makes the idea of the Nordics or human looking aliens seem,,,,,,dubious.
    Some people report a borderland or etheric part of our world that beings (such as bigfoot, men in black) and even machinery (black helicopters, flying saucers) can disappear into. They can phase into or out of our visual spectrum. Maybe they can appear however they like to us. And I wonder if that etheric plane is the ACTUAL world, of which we are somehow existing on the periphery. It seems that any unusual spurt of consciousness from our side disturbs these "etherions" and they come to frighten us back into our oblivious state. This is possibly where the REAL secret government lives. And the secret space program, also. To get to the moon in a half hour as Niara Isely reports (piloted by a reptilian) -- this might explain that. I've had vivid dreams of seeing space ships morphing into conventional craft and back and feeling like I was seeing a side of reality I'd forgotten about.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

DNA (28th November 2022), Harmony (4th March 2021), Journeyman (3rd March 2021), justntime2learn (4th March 2021), mojo (3rd March 2021), NancyV (7th April 2023), Nasu (3rd March 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,437 times in 5,646 posts

First a shout out to DNA... missing you bro... TomKat that was a great assessment. One of the most amazing things I witnessed was a craft appear out of nowhere. There were 4-6 small beings that just materialized on the deck. They moved with superhuman speed and acted as one accord first their bodies formed before my eyes and they moved to a different section and performed some task after a few seconds they moved again with superhuman speed and back at their original location just disappeared with craft as well. So, I think speed is another factor that related to the frequency of all things. I personally look forward to another witness going public one day that can help to validate faster than human speed. So far I have not heard that testimony.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Axman (4th March 2021), DNA (28th November 2022), Harmony (4th March 2021), Journeyman (3rd March 2021), justntime2learn (3rd March 2021), Nasu (3rd March 2021), RunningDeer (4th March 2021), TomKat (4th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    First a shout out to DNA... missing you bro... TomKat that was a great assessment. One of the most amazing things I witnessed was a craft appear out of nowhere. There were 4-6 small beings that just materialized on the deck. They moved with superhuman speed and acted as one accord first their bodies formed before my eyes and they moved to a different section and performed some task after a few seconds they moved again with superhuman speed and back at their original location just disappeared with craft as well. So, I think speed is another factor that related to the frequency of all things. I personally look forward to another witness going public one day that can help to validate faster than human speed. So far I have not heard that testimony.
    I just sent Marcus (DNA) a text including your post

Blessings and great to see you back mojo.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Axman (4th March 2021), DNA (28th November 2022), Harmony (4th March 2021), mojo (4th March 2021), pabranno (4th March 2021), RunningDeer (4th March 2021), TomKat (4th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    I just sent Marcus (DNA) a text including your post

Blessings and great to see you back mojo.
    That was nice of you, justntime2learn. Your thoughtfulness is always appreciated by me.

DNA's around. He's a frequent visitor to the "Q" thread. At one point I left him a hello message there. I don't know if he caught it.

mojo, a great big HOLY MACKEREL to your post!

I wanted to say something earlier, but I haven't figured out a way to not leave anyone out. Which is the main reason why I view a lot of threads in silent mode.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Axman (4th March 2021), DNA (28th November 2022), Harmony (4th March 2021), justntime2learn (4th March 2021), mojo (4th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast